PDA

View Full Version : Clonetrooper w/Removeable Helmet!

TIE Pilot
08-05-2002, 09:55 PM
I found this pic while surfing around, it shows the Clonetrooper w/Speederbike and the Clonetrooper is unmasked! Looks awfully cool! What do you think?

Forhekset
08-05-2002, 10:09 PM
What do I think? I think, at the risk of sounding like a jerk, you should have taken the time to scroll down the page a bit - you would have seen that there's already a thread on this subject. It's called "Clonetrooper Speederbike ?????s". This fig has also been discussed at length in the ComicCon Pictures thread. No need for a brand-new topic, though I understand your excitement. The figure looks especially sweet indeed. :)

LTBasker
08-05-2002, 10:20 PM
I think it's a cool deluxe figure, though this thread will probably get merged with the comic cons sticky thread or the Clone Trooper speeder bike thread, no biggy though, just a simple merge. :D

JEDIpartner
08-05-2002, 10:24 PM
Well...? :D

TIE Pilot
08-05-2002, 10:28 PM
What do I think? I think, at the risk of sounding like a jerk, you should have taken the time to scroll down the page a bit - you would have seen that there's already a thread on this subject. It's called "Clonetrooper Speederbike ?????s".

Yes, I saw that. But I didn't see anything mentioned in that thread about the fact that the trooper had a removeable helmet, nor did I see this pic posted.

I just thought I had some new info on this figure that hadn't been mentioned yet. Sorry.

Forhekset
08-05-2002, 10:28 PM
I can already see the grumpy note from DA:

There's already several threads about this, no need for a new one. :mad: I'm merging this thread. :rolleyes: You guys just love making my job harder than it has to be! :frus:

Just kidding DA. I know you enjoy merging threads though. :D

By the way TIE Pilot, don't take any offense at my previous post ok? Just razzin' you a little bit. No biggie. :)

TIE Pilot
08-05-2002, 10:31 PM
By the way TIE Pilot, don't take any offense at my previous post ok? Just razzin' you a little bit. No biggie.

None taken :) Just trying to pass along some info.

JEDIpartner
08-05-2002, 10:32 PM
...did you notice that the merges seem to take forever these days... if they even happen at all?? :rolleyes:

hango fett
08-05-2002, 10:35 PM
if the removable helmet excited you, get this! he also has removable armor!!!
h.

Jonna
08-05-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
...did you notice that the merges seem to take forever these days... if they even happen at all?? :rolleyes:

Glad it is not just me that thinks that there are 500 threads about the same things these days. What is going on? Is no one looking to see if there is another thread on the topic or are they just trying to feel important by starting a thread to call their own? Or perhaps am I just bitter cuz I quit smoking?

TIE Pilot
08-05-2002, 10:38 PM
if the removable helmet excited you, get this! he also has removable armor!!!

Really??? I was wondering why the armor looked a wee bit bulky.

Very cool indeed!!!

bigbarada
08-05-2002, 10:39 PM
Yes, he is awesome! Can't wait to get this figure.

Just when I get ready to say goodbye and move on to another hobby, Hasbro pulls off something like this and I get all giddy inside.:)

billfremore
08-05-2002, 10:39 PM
Ahh the bitter ex-smoker speaks up. :D

Well 500 threads or no 500 threads I love this new Clone trooper.

Every figure should have a removable helmet.

even me! :D

Jonna
08-05-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by billfremore
Ahh the bitter ex-smoker speaks up. :D

You know that it is going to be my excuse for everything anymore. Why is Jedi Kightrider dead? Because Jonna quit smoking. Why did Boba Fett fall into the Sarlac pit? Because Jonna quit smoking. Why is Jargo cranky? Because Jonna.........no wait! I didn't do that one. Jargos always cranky!:stupid: :eek: :evil: :sur: :cry: ;) :crazed:

billfremore
08-05-2002, 10:53 PM
Ahh Jargo just needs a hug.

Go ahead Jonna...

Jonna
08-05-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by billfremore
Ahh Jargo just needs a hug.

Go ahead Jonna...

Hey! He already slapped my butt once and that's enough for me! I am the only one who slaps my butt.

Damn, that did not sound good.:dead:

billfremore
08-05-2002, 11:01 PM
No, it didn't.

This is not the proper place to talk about this, please move your comments over to the butt smacking thread. :D

Jonna
08-05-2002, 11:04 PM
Danger, billfremore, danger!

Topic has gone horribly off track! Abandon ship! Abandon ship!

bigbarada
08-05-2002, 11:34 PM
They out to put you guys in a cell block somewhere so you can discuss this in private.;)

Anyways, I really dig the removable armor on this figure too. Just the fact that I didn't know the armor was removable until someone told me, speaks volumes for how good it looks. Definitely one of the coolest figures coming up.

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 01:29 AM
I'm definately going to try and get a couple of this figure. A small army of these clones makes more sense than a small army of the 2 varient Endor Soldier.

Punch-The-Clown
08-06-2002, 05:30 AM
i want mor ethan one ! that's pretty cool that they made him look alot like jango but did they show them in the movie without their helmets like that?

Beast
08-06-2002, 05:34 AM
On Kamino, there is a whole bunch of CloneTroopers standing in line for their helmets while Lama Su and Taun We are taking Obi-Wan on a tour of the cloning facility. You also see them sitting and eating at a table, but those are dressed in their workout jammies. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Punch-The-Clown
08-06-2002, 05:38 AM
oh yeah, duh! I forgot about the kamino part, i was thinking about the genosis battle. thanks.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 06:39 AM
the DCT is going to be the best deluxe yet, i wager! oh, and welcome, punch-the-clown! have fun!
h.

Lt Kettch
08-06-2002, 11:11 AM
i like this figure but i am unsure of the removable armor, i am not sure how good an idea that is.

Old Fossil
08-06-2002, 11:23 AM
Removable armor for the clonetrooper makes about as much sense as having removable armor for a Stormtrooper. More articulation, yes; accurate sculpt, please; but removable armor like tee-vee on honeymoon: not necessary!

Punch-The-Clown
08-06-2002, 01:51 PM
thansk hango fett!!! what's under the armor will they be wearing their workout clothes like jarjar said?