PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett Open Season's

Darth Marra 54
08-05-2002, 10:57 PM
I read the first two Jango Fett Open Seasons Comic but went on vacation and missed the third one. All the comic shops are sold out of it. Maybe I will buy it online form dark horse but can anyone tell me what happens in the 3rd issue? I know jango fights the jedi. Is there any place online that i can read the comic?
Thanks for any help

Janzeke Khan
08-06-2002, 02:18 AM
Well It's the shortest comic I ever read, because this issue was mostly action.

-WARNING SPOILER AHEAD-

It covers The Jedi raid on Galidraan twelve years before the battle of Geonosis. The Death Watch and the local Politician set the Mandalorians up for destruction. The Politician hired Jango to kill some rebels and then called the Jedi and told them that the Mandalorians have been killing groups of people. So when Jango went to collect his pay and findout where the Death Watch where hiding, Vizsla was waiting for him. As Jango Fled the palace he saw the Ships carring the Jedi. By the time he got to his Camp site the Jedi had just arrived. Master Dooku was incharge of the Jedi there and a battle started All the Mandalorians and a few Jedi where dead, and when Jango saw his second in command get cut down all hell broke loose Jango Killed 4 or 5 Jedi with his bare hands. But of course he was captured and after Master Dooku started to king of understand what really happened they where forced to give Jango to the politicians Guards and he was put into slavery. and that's where the comic ended

-JediMaster-Yoda-
08-06-2002, 08:14 AM
I havent read these comics yet, but i read Janzeke Khan's summary about the third issue and it sounds like it's pretty cool

Janzeke Khan
08-06-2002, 01:43 PM
It is cool but the other two issues are a little longer then this one. It's Good info and a very good story. hope they come out with more Jango Fett Comics.

Darth Marra 54
08-06-2002, 04:51 PM
Thanks