PDA

View Full Version : 3 Months later, New favorite Scene?

Darth Marra 54
08-06-2002, 12:10 AM
Now that we have all seen AOTC more than once and have let the movie all sink in, I have changed my favorite scene in the movie. After I first saw the movie my favorite single scene from the movie was Yoda vs. Dooku. It was just Amazing. After seeing the movie a couple of times and the shcok of the yoda fight scene has died down I have a new favorit scene.
My new favorite scene is at the very end of the movie when the Clone Troppers are loading up in the ships going off to battle and Papaltine is watching them then they cut to the wedding of anakin and padme. The music is just unbelievable I think it is the best ending to a Star Wars movie so far!
Any one else have a new favorite scene?

tagmac
08-06-2002, 12:15 AM
The scene where Anakin is flying accross Tatooine on his speeder, through to when he kills the 3 Tusken Raiders. The look on his face was perfect - you just knew what was coming. His transformation to the Dark Side officially begun there.

Pendo
08-06-2002, 03:15 PM
The Coruscant chase is still my favourite scene!

PENDO!

plo koon 200
08-06-2002, 03:18 PM
The slaughter of the Tuskens and the cut to Yoda where we here Qui-Gons voice is still my most favorite scene.

Jek Porky 2002
08-06-2002, 05:57 PM
I never have a favorite Star Wars scene, it changes all the time, it's the same for all the films, it just depends what kind of mood I'm in.

Darth Marra 54
08-06-2002, 05:59 PM
Has anyone changed since the first time they have seen it?

Chewtobacco
08-06-2002, 07:01 PM
I know this isn't the most dramatic scene, but it cracks me up every time I see it. Anikin and Obi Wan are in the bar and the punk asks Obi Wan if he wants to buy some death sticks. I mean that's one of the coolest jedi powers to be able to control someone's mind. Of all the jedi powers, that's the one I'd use the most on a day to day basis.

Just think about it... you're at work and your idiot boss is asking you why you can't make it to work on time and you're like: "I don't need to be at work on time".

You're on a date and she's got a great rack and you're like: "It's getting pretty hot, you want to take your shirt off"

You're pulled over for speeding and you tell the officer: "You're giving me a warning this time"

Mind control is awesome!

Geonosian
08-08-2002, 10:34 AM
The EXCECUTION is the one for me.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
08-08-2002, 07:46 PM
Arena Battle, or Hanger Duel, I like when Anakin fights the best only because Yoda's fight was too short

SuperBattleDroid88
08-09-2002, 09:05 PM
Right now my favorite scene is when a battledroid gets shot and the Super Battle Droid hits it out of the way! I just keep watching that over and over and over! :crazed:

bigbarada
08-10-2002, 01:46 AM
My favorite scene was initially the Yoda scene, also. However, I like the Geonosian ground battle best now. There's just so much going on, it's absolutely incredible. The AT-TE's are quickly becoming my all time favorite Star Wars vehicle.

That Super Battle Droid part was great too, SBD88!:)

The Sarlacc Rich
08-10-2002, 11:53 PM
I have seen it 7 times. The first time I saw it I was blown away by the Obi Wan & Jango fight on Kamino. Now, it is the scene that I always look forward to the most!

DarthBrandon
08-10-2002, 11:59 PM
I've seen it too many times, I don't want to say how many times because you may think I'm crazy, but anyways, my favorite scene was the last twenty minutes of the film. :D

jedibear
08-11-2002, 01:34 AM
Mine shift around....while I still enjoy the ground battle, Kenobi & Fett's duel in the rain. the Coruscant Chase and of course, the Yoda/Dooku confrontation, I find I'm really enjoying the quiet moments more too....just watching how Anakin reacts to Padme & vice-versa....it's amazing & subtle. I still am surprised how many folks still complain about those scenes and the acting in them. I think they work because sometimes less is more....