PDA

View Full Version : Stop

Lt Kettch
08-06-2002, 10:10 AM
STOP, DON'T SELL YOUR PRIZED POSSESIONS FOR A TF VADER!!!!!
They are available on the fan club website now!

billfremore
08-06-2002, 10:13 AM
Where are you seeing this?

DarthMushy
08-06-2002, 10:32 AM
Well, they had some yesterday, but they sold out quickly.

billfremore
08-06-2002, 10:45 AM
I called the fan club and they told me that they had found 29 Vaders when they were doing their physical inventory.

They told me they were not in mint condition and were put up for sale yesterday and sold out very quickly as I'm sure you can imagine.

Jedi Drew
08-06-2002, 10:50 AM
You guys beat me to the punch. :eek: :eek: I was just over at the SW site and they didn't have anything listed under Darth Vader. Now I know why. Thanks for the heads up anyways....HH

Lt Kettch
08-06-2002, 11:03 AM
sorry guys, yeah, it seems that they did sell very very quickly, just trying to give people some options instead of getting screwed by eBay

billfremore
08-06-2002, 11:26 AM
Thanks for looking out for us Kettch. :D

Okay lets all give Kettch a hug! ;)

brentfett
08-06-2002, 12:36 PM
Anybody know if the Toy Fair Vader offered by the Fan Club has the same packaging as the one offered at whatever convention it was offfered at originally. Or is there some small difference? Also, I say we petition Hasbro or the official site to re-release these once more and put the Ebay scalpers out of business once and for all!!

LTBasker
08-06-2002, 12:59 PM
It was the exact same packaging. I think even the date stamps were the same, but I dunno about that. Either way though, even with them not being offered now, it still very stupid for people to pay more than what it cost at the Fan Club. Not "more power" to those who can afford or to those who can make an easy buck off the moronic, that just adds to it and keeps it going. If they got less power in those areas then it would wither down. :rolleyes:

icatch9
08-06-2002, 02:23 PM
This is such a shock:eek:. You mean the fan club didn't know they had 30 of these very hot and very popular, perhaps the most popular figure since Yak Face just lying around:0. Nope! I won't believe it :frus:. These guys are a top noch crew, they'd never make a mistake like that. No way, you guys must be makeing this up :(.

As I hope you can tell, I'm being terrible sarcastic. I guess it's good that they found 30 more. I hope some real fans got them. Chances are people still checking at the site for these would be some real hard core collectors who still had some ray of hope left in thier hearts :).

billfremore
08-06-2002, 02:36 PM
Yeah the guy I spoke to seemed rather apologetic about it.
He really stressed the point that these 29 Vaders were' really not mint condition.
So I guess that could have meant anything, broken lightsabers, dented cards, who knows?

Still it would have been nice to get one...:)