PDA

View Full Version : Easter Eggs Work?

SirSteve
10-17-2001, 05:54 PM
Anyone get the easter eggs to work on the DVD? If so, post what you had to do here and the make of your DVD player. Maybe this will help others.

master jedi
10-17-2001, 08:04 PM
On disc 1 to access the outtakes gag reel go to the options menu.
Type 11 then hit enter.
Type 3 then hit enter.
Type 8 then hit enter.

On disc 2 to acces the deleted scenes comentary go to the hidden scenes only menu. press up until you hilight Doc Menu. Then press right. The button on a projector arm of a laser gate should be hilighted. Then Press enter.

SirSteve
10-17-2001, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by master jedi
On disc 1 to access the outtakes gag reel go to the options menu.
Type 11 then hit enter.
Type 3 then hit enter.
Type 8 then hit enter.

On disc 2 to acces the deleted scenes comentary go to the hidden scenes only menu. press up until you hilight Doc Menu. Then press right. The button on a projector arm of a laser gate should be hilighted. Then Press enter.

What is the make of your DVD player? Personally speaking, I have a Sony and it doesn't have a number pad on it. :(

Fulit
10-17-2001, 08:53 PM
I have a Toshiba, and I had to press +10, 1, then 3 and 8 repeatedly, then cuss and threaten my DVD player, and then it worked.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-18-2001, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by master jedi

Note that you can only access the secret button if one of the first two deleted scenes are on the screen.

JEDIpartner
10-22-2001, 04:37 PM
Okay...

This may apply to more than JUST the SONY brand DVD player owners. I figured out how to access the blooper reel.

1.) Hit the "programme" button on your remote.

2.) Toggle over to the the section that lists "Titles" and "Chapters"

3.) Select "Titles"

4.) Programme in "TITLE 03" from the "Title Selection"

5.) Press "OK" to ENTER

6.) Press "Play"

7.) ENJOY!!!!

Mandalorian Candidat
10-22-2001, 04:49 PM
Has anyone had a hard time or is unable to access the Naboo menu directly? When I press the 'audio mode' button on my remote, the NO symbol comes one the screen and it goes to what ever menu it randomly picks.

I have an APEX model by the way.

master jedi
10-22-2001, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve

What is the make of your DVD player? Personally speaking, I have a Sony and it doesn't have a number pad on it. :(

I have an APEX model AD-500A

Your DVD player doesn't have a number pad on it? Are you looking at the DVD player itself or the remote?

SirSteve
10-22-2001, 07:33 PM
Mine doesn't have a number pad on the remote but JEDIpartnr found a way to the bloopers without it!

P.S. I bought a high-end Sony DVD 5 disc player and that one has a number pad on the remote.

:)

Wolfwood319
10-27-2001, 02:04 PM
Also, on the first disc, you can access which menu you want by pressing the following number on the first warning/legal screen.

Coruscant - Press "1"
Tatooine - Press "2"
Naboo - Press "3"

Just FYI.

master jedi
10-27-2001, 06:45 PM
I've never heard of a DVD player without a number pad. My DVD player sucks and it still has a number pad. Very interesting.