PDA

View Full Version : Lott Dodd Small Review

The True Maul
08-07-2002, 05:49 PM
I just got my Lott Dodd off of ebay, and let me say it was worth the wait for this figure to come out. He is very detailed and and looks great on my shelf. Although with the shawl or mini robe his arms have limted movement but the shawl is removable.His hat is removable which is cool to see the detail on his head.Lott Dodd comes with mini holo Sidious and his hat and his # is 52. In my opinion overall average 10/10 Great Figure!! :)

patchiswelsh
08-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Wow
Sounds erally good
I was only going tp buy Ep 2 figs
but this one sounds really cool

Darth Evil
08-08-2002, 01:57 PM
I can't wait to find him. I just hope Hasbro resculpt all Neimodians from TPM and give us an AOTC Nute Gunray, of the right height in all cases, with removable hats. Is Lott Dodd the right height? And what's up with the sig, patchiswelsh?

The True Maul
08-08-2002, 03:18 PM
Lott Dodd is tall without hat he is 4" with hat he is 5". :)

patchiswelsh
08-09-2002, 02:59 AM
Sorry Dsrth it was meant for world cup and i just think Ireland rules but i will change it, but what too???????????

Darth Evil
08-09-2002, 06:41 AM
No, there's nothing wrong with the sig, I was just wondering. It was hardly because you found some great SW figures here. I'm glad to hear that Lott Dodd is tall, if only the other Neimodians were resculpted to the right height.