PDA

View Full Version : Arena Battle Accessory Set

NiktosRule
08-07-2002, 09:51 PM
I just picked up the Arena Battle Accessory Set. It is a pretty cool set. You get a red Battle Droid that is the same as the Security Battle Droid. It doesn't have a backpack. There is a Battle Droid Blaster for him. There is also a red backpack that fires 2 missiles that fits on the Droid. The missiles go pretty far and you can rotate the launcher to fire in different directions. The set also has 2 Jango blasters, Jango's helmet, a clonetrooper rifle, 3 handcuffs, Jedi Cloak, and 2 lightsabers. The one lightsaber hilt is the same as Shaak's with a blue blade as well. The other is a Plo hilt with a green blade. I'm not sure who the cloak fits on. It doesn't fit on Plo but he is the only one I've tried to put it on.

Overall it is a pretty fun set and nice for army builders. The extra lightsabers are cool as well. 8/10

JEDIpartner
08-09-2002, 04:42 PM
I was pleased to have that Clone Trooper rifle as all of them seem to be bent when they come with the actual Clone Trooper figure! The shackles aren't bad... so I can't wait to get the "corrected" Padme when it coes out.

The cloak is the same cloak as the one from the EPISODE I accessory pack. It's really too small to fit on most of the current line of figures... but it's there.

I like the colouring of the Battle droid. They did a nice job with that. I even like the EU rocket launcher it comes with!

Beast
08-09-2002, 04:50 PM
Yeah, the Arena Set is great. JEDIpartnr, I think the cloak may be the same style but the color of the cloak is darker. I wish that they would have re-used the Security Droid sculpt for the basic Saga line's Battle Droid. The EU rocket pack is pretty nice, and is based on the one in the Galactic Battlegrounds Video Game. :cool: :)

MTFWBY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

misthunter210
08-09-2002, 09:52 PM
Are the lightsaber hilts metal or plastic?

Beast
08-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Both lightsaber hilts are hard plastic. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bobajames
08-09-2002, 10:54 PM
you can put the cloak on hd ani, a tight squeeze, but it works. i have yet to try it on the ta ani as i haven't found it yet :sad:

pthfnder89
08-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
JEDIpartnr, I think the cloak may be the same style but the color of the cloak is darker.

I was very disappointed to find out that they used the same cloaks from the Ep1 accessory packs, as I hated them then, and I hate them now. But I was at least glad to see that they made this one darker, since many Jedi have nearly black cloaks. It makes for some good variations among my Jedi :)