PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles and Beasts

ACPin
08-08-2002, 11:07 AM
A few Qs about your collection;

1) Do you also collect the vehicles and beasts?

2) Which do you own?

3) Did you buy them because of the pack-in figure? (if applicable)

billfremore
08-08-2002, 12:16 PM
1) Yes I do

2) Millenium Falcon, Naboo Starfighter, Anakin's Pod Racer, Sebulba's Pod Racer, TIE Interceptor, Slave 1(AOTC), Jedi Starfighter, Bantha, Luke with Taun Taun, Preview STAP, Ronto with Jawa, Dewback with Sandtrooper, Darth Vader's TIE and the Queen's Royal Starship.

3) No, pack-ins are cool but I'd never buy a ship just for the pack-in. I want the ship. I love assembling and applying stickers.

How about you AC?

JediTricks
08-08-2002, 05:08 PM
1) Yes
2) It'd be easier to list what I don't have: Millennium Falcon, '95 AT-ST, TIE Fighter, '95 X-wing.
3) With POTF2, no.

LTBasker
08-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ACPin

2) Which do you own?

1. Yeppers
2. Jabba w/ Han, Ronto w/ Jawa, Dewback w/ Trooper, A-Wing, '95 X-wing, '95 Landspeeder, '95 AT-ST, Power FX X-wing, Falcon, Snowspeeder, T-16 Skyhopper, TIE Fighter, Darth Vader TIE Fighter, Luke w/ Speederbike, Imperial Scout w/ Speederbike, Swoop Trooper w/ Swoop, Slave 1, EU Snowspeeder, EU Cloud Car, and EU Speederbike.
3. Nah, it would've been too expensive.

Rogue II
08-08-2002, 06:52 PM
1. Some
2. Jabba w/ Han, Ronto w/Jawa, Dewback w/ Trooper, A-Wing, POTF2 Landspeeder, B-Wing, Skiff, Speederbike (Luke, Leia, and Scout trooper), Wampa w/Luke, Tauntaun w/Luke, AT-AT, Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, POTJ AT-ST w/ Speederbike, SOTE Slave I, Preview STAP
3. Nope. I'm not a completist.*

*I tried buying the red R2 unit from the Queen's starship on E-bay, but I'm not paying more than $10 for it.
Yes, I cheated off of Lt. Basker.:D

ACPin
08-08-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by billfremore
How about you AC?
1) Yes
2) All (some multiples that I used for my dioramas)
3) Nope

tagmac
08-09-2002, 11:53 AM
1.) Yes.

2.) Beasts: Ronto/Jawa, Dewback/Sandtrooper, Han/Jabba, Luke/Tauntaun, Han/Tauntaun, Luke/Wampa, Jabba/Fake Fode & Beed, Qui-Gon/Opie Sea Creature, Jar Jar/Kaadu, Famba, Reek, and Acklay

Vehicles: Falcon, all 3 Tie fighters, both X-Wings, Landspeeder, both Slave I's, both AT-ST's, Outrider, all 3 Speeder Bikes, Swoop, AT-AT, both Snowspeeders, Tie-Bomber, STAP, Sith Speeder, A-wing, B-wing, Y-wing, Skiff, and Jedi Starfighter.

3.) Yes, especially if you count the two carrying cases w/ Wedge and the Scanning Trooper.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
08-10-2002, 09:34 AM
1) Yes
2) Electronic Snow Speeder, Landspeeder, Tie Fighter, Speeder Bike (w/ Leia), Jabba the Hutt (w/ Han), and STAP
3) No

sicqnus
08-11-2002, 05:01 PM
1) YES !
2) 2 X Amidala's Starship, TFTank (cool toy), Y-Wing, Tie Fighter, Tie Bomber (blue/grey and white custom), Skiff (cool), B-Wing (very cool), X-Wing POWER FX (best of all), Vader's Tie (white custom), Naboo fighter (cool), Anakin & Sebulba's pods, Trade Fed droid fighters, Millenium Falcon (custom), A-Wing, T-16, All speederbikes, Stap, Slave One SOTE, AT-ST POTJ, etc...

Fambaa, Wampa, Eopie, Opee, Tauntaun & Han, Tauntaun & Luke, Bantha, Rancor, Ep1 Jabba, Dewback, Ronto, Battle Wagon, etc.

3) Doesn't matter. But some of the beasts without figures would be a non-sense.

Darth Marra 54
08-15-2002, 05:07 PM
Yes I have all ships since 1995 and no I get them because I think ships are cool

Darkross
08-16-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ACPin

2) Which do you own?

1. Yes (But only specific vehicles and beasts)
2. POTF2:
1 Xwing
1 Snowspeeder
4 Speederbikes
1 Tauntaun (Luke's)
2 Dewbacks

POTJ:
2 Tie Interceptors
2 Tie Bombers
2 Snowspeeders

3. Partially...the Tie Interceptor / Bomber it was nice to have a pilot included. Snowspeeders...although it was nice to have two pilots included...I bought them because they looked much better than the POTF2 version and for my Hoth diorama. Although the POTF2 snowspeeder is better quality.

OC47150
09-06-2002, 04:01 PM
1. Yes.

2. It's easier to say what I don't have. I didn't get the '95 X-wing and snowspeeder. I still have my original '70s and '80s ones. I did get the deluxe snowspeeder and FX X-wing.

3. I can't do that. I live on a budget.

187-Maul
09-07-2002, 05:29 AM
#1: yes, but not much anymore
#2: vehicles: Millenium Falcon, Vader's Tie, Speederbike with luke, Swoopbike with trooper, Sith speeder with DM, sith attack speeder with DM, Sebulba's podracer
beasts: Dewbak with ST, Ronto with jawa, Jabba with han
#3:no, if I buy them, I buy them for both (veh./creat. + pack-in)

Darth Sidious
09-16-2002, 03:24 PM
1. Yes. (I sound like Rick McCallum, no? :D)

2. Let's see...They're in no real order, I didn't feel like organizing.

BEASTS
Acklay (Finally!)
Reek
Nexu (I consider it a beast even though it's deluxe)
Rancor
Bantha
Ronto
Dewback
Opee
Fambaa
Vintage Wampa

VEHICLES
AT-AT
Vintage Cloud Car
EU Cloud Car
EU Speeder Bike
Swoop
1995 X-Wing
TRU Exclusive X-Wing (Really great ship, btw)
TIE Bomber
Vader's TIE Fighter
Jango's Slave 1
Boba's Slave 1
Jedi Starfighter
A-Wing
Millenium Falcon
Droid Fighters
Naboo Starfighter
Anakin's Podracer
Sebulba's Podracer
Flash Speeder
1995 Landspeeder
Trade Federation Scout Tank
Outrider
STAP

3. I do not buy them for the Pack-in, that is actually the last reason I'd buy a Vehicle or Beast, but the Pack-ins certainly are a nice bonus. :)

Jayspawn
09-23-2002, 12:19 AM
To answer your ?'s ....

1) Yes I collect Vehicles and Beasts.

2) Vehicles I own include.... the Millennium Falcon, X-Wing (POTF, FX & Saga), Snowspeeder (POTF & POTJ), Slave I (SOTE, POTF & Saga), Sebulba's Podracer, Speederbikes (all of them), AT-ST (POTJ), Landspeeder (POTF & Saga), Y-Wing, A-Wing, Jedi Starfighter, T-16 Skyhopper, AT-AT, TIE Bomber, EU Airspeeder, EU Cloud Car, Swoop, Tatooine Skiff, B-Wing, and the STAP.

Beasts...Ronto, Jabba (Glob and POTF), Dewback, Bantha, Rancor, Opee, Nexu, Acklay, Tauntauns (both Han & Luke), Wampa, Falumpaset, and Kaadu.

3) I like it when they come w/ pack-ins. That sometimes pursuades me to buy them. I'm a bigger fan of 'Classic' so I have a tendancy to favor those toys.

jjreason
09-27-2002, 12:23 PM
I have all the beasts save Han w Tauntaun (that's "frickinfrackin" Han with Tauntaun to me), the Eepoie, and the FAO Faamba. I could really care less about the epI ones.

I have lots of ships, all of them that have come with a figure except the Royal Starship, new Landspeeder and new XWing. Ill be buying the Landspeeder and XWing as soon as possible.

I do buy them specifically for the figure. If there was one packed in with the Tyderium I'd be on the hook for that gdmd thing, too. Thank God for minor miracles.