PDA

View Full Version : Hottest babe in the SW universe

Lobito
10-17-2001, 09:35 PM
Ok...the question is simple, who is the hottest babe in the SW universe...movies, comics, books, toys...etc.

bigbarada
10-17-2001, 10:07 PM
Sy Snootles!! What a babe!!!!:D

GNT
10-18-2001, 01:08 AM
Gardula The Hutt,shes one hot Slug!

TeeEye7
10-18-2001, 06:38 AM
....Aunt Beru, after she met up with the stormtroopers:p

Obi-Don
10-18-2001, 08:01 AM
Mara Jade,she can be my hand anyday.;)

Brave Sir Robin
10-18-2001, 10:03 AM
Kabe (Cantina Bat Creature) is the hands-down winner :D

No, in all seriousness, I would have to go with a tie between Oola and Mara Jade. You gotta love their outfits. one in black leather and one in just plain mesh. Yeth!

JediCole
10-18-2001, 10:08 AM
I concur with Sir Robin. I was going to have to say Oola was the hands down sexiest babe in the SW universe, but Mara Jade is right up there too.

So, Oola wins the on-screen title and Mara (especially as depicted by Sharon Baksa) is the winner of the EU competition!

GNT beat me to the Gardulla the Hutt reference. As for Obi-Don's appraisal of Aunt Beru, you have to admit she sure lost a lot of weight after the Stormtrooper visit!

El Chuxter
10-18-2001, 10:14 AM
Yarna d'al Gargan! Woooooo! :D

I'd say a toss-up between Padme, Mara, and Slave Leia.

I did a poll (http://fan.starwars.com/elchuxter/pollresults.html) on this back when I used to actually update my site on a semi-regular basis. I believe Padme won it. . . .

Mandalorian Candidat
10-18-2001, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
Yarna d'al Gargan! Woooooo! :D

Keep your damn hands off her! She's mine! And her 6 boobs too!

evenflow
10-18-2001, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

Keep your damn hands off her! She's mine! And her 6 boobs too!

Well, i guess three us want her so we will have to share. LEt's see six hands and six....Works for me.

Anyway,
I will go with either Padme or Guri.

Lobito
10-18-2001, 02:52 PM
Tonnika sisters...yep yep yep!!:D

JediCole
10-18-2001, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
Tonnika sisters...yep yep yep!!:D

I forgot about the Tonnikas, I'm also partial to Lin Me and the Twiilek Twins from EI. What can I say, it's those head-tails!

But upon careful consideration I had to change my vote to Miiyoom Onith from Mos Eisley. Beautiful yet deadly!

master jedi
10-18-2001, 04:55 PM
From the movies:
Padme/Amidala
Princess Leia
Tonika Sisters
Oola
Those 2 blue Twi'Lek maseuses(sp?) for Sebulba

From EU:
Sharon Baksa (Mara Jade)

JediTricks
10-19-2001, 12:12 AM
Princess Leia

Between the ROTJ slave outfit, every single moment with her in ANH, and the Xizor seduction scenes in Shadows of the Empire, she's #1 in my book.

Fulit
10-19-2001, 01:15 AM
My silly answer is Mon Mothma. My real one is Amidala.

Lobito
10-19-2001, 01:27 PM
There is a comic book named "Jabba the hutt: The art of Deal" in there, in the 3rd chapter or 2nd?? there is the most gruesome female of all the SW universe...she looks like Jabba, but 3 times bigger, i think her name is princess Nati...or something like that. Check her out...aghhhhhhh:eek:

bigbarada
10-19-2001, 08:59 PM
How about Shmi? Hey we all know Qui-Gonn liked her, and how do we know he didn't use his "I'm a Jedi Master here on a very important mission" line to get a little something on the side?:D

In all seriousness I think Leia is the hottest, simply because I spent all of my childhood dreaming about her and all of my adult life discovering ways for real life women to fall short of her.

Of course, Padme is really nice to but until she's of legal age then I'll have to hold off fantasizing about her.....huh?.....she's what?......19?.......be right back, I gots me some fantasizing to do.;)

Eternal Padawan
10-20-2001, 10:48 AM
Sabe played by Kiera Knightly!

<<<RRROOOOWLLLL>>>>>

The queen's delicious decoy is the hottest babe in the SW Galaxy!

GNT
10-20-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by JediCole
GNT beat me to the Gardulla the Hutt reference.

he he he ;) Shes not that bad looking at all :)

Wooooof
10-21-2001, 01:26 AM
Zam Wessel is looking pretty hot so far, even if she does look like she should be leading a team of ninja turtles.

But for overall....uh...hotness (?) I'd have to pick Padme, mainly because Natalie Portman is still young hasn't started packing on the pounds like Carrie Fisher. You seen her in the latest Insider? Yeesh!

Emperor Howdy
10-21-2001, 01:26 AM
Easy one......hands down Slave Leia.

I mean...come on......even as an adult I still pause those scenes and.....wait a minute...is this on? :p

GNT
10-22-2001, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
Easy one......hands down Slave Leia.

I mean...come on......even as an adult I still pause those scenes and.....wait a minute...is this on? :p

What about oola when her.....falls out and.....

JediCole
10-22-2001, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by GNT

What about oola when her.....falls out and.....

Her....falls out? Why I never noticed! I never even paused and hit the slo-mo advance, or anything like that. Honest!

Eternal Padawan
10-22-2001, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by JediCole

Her....falls out? Why I never noticed! I never even paused and hit the slo-mo advance, or anything like that. Honest!

ohhhh mama! ROJ DVD where are you??!?!? Crystal Clear Clarity during pauses here I come!! Awooooo!!!

master jedi
10-22-2001, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
ohhhh mama! ROJ DVD where are you??!?!? Crystal Clear Clarity during pauses here I come!! Awooooo!!!

Don't forget the zoom feature.

Wooooof
10-22-2001, 07:38 PM
Geez, just buy a Playboy and save yourselves the trouble.:p

Unless, you're not old enough!:eek: Then you shouldn't be peeking at Oola in the first place!:D

Lobito
10-22-2001, 09:34 PM
Hey!!! I forgot Aurra Sing...geeezzzz:eek:

Eternal Padawan
10-23-2001, 10:00 AM
Hey!!! I forgot Aurra Sing...geeezzzz:eek:

WHAT?? That pasty skinned, bald-headed monkey with circles under her eys like shes three days out from a heroin binge? She is NOT the hottest babe in StarWars.

Sith Worm
10-23-2001, 11:06 AM
Slave Leia hands down!

Lobito
10-23-2001, 11:39 AM
Well...Aurra sing is hotter than Sabť and Oola in my worst nightmare and your best dream...every day!!:cool: :)

master jedi
10-23-2001, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Wooooof
Geez, just buy a Playboy and save yourselves the trouble.:p

Just 7.5 months left before I can buy one.

Jeez, I completely forgot about Aurra Sing also.

Brave Sir Robin
10-24-2001, 09:37 PM
ugh, Aurra looks like a female version of Uncle Fester. however the actress who plays her is pretty damn fiiiiiine though :D

GNT
10-25-2001, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Wooooof
Zam Wessel is looking pretty hot so far, even if she does look like she should be leading a team of ninja turtles.

After thinking about it,Zam Wesell is pretty hot ;) to bad she gets shot by Jango! Stupid Jango:(

SWAFMAN
10-27-2001, 09:02 AM
Log another vote for Slave Leia.

master jedi
10-27-2001, 07:01 PM
Natalie Portman better be in a bikini in either Ep.2 or 3.

SWAFMAN
10-28-2001, 04:42 AM
Sounds like a line from Star Trek TOS -
Chekov (to Kirk): "Cyiptin, zer ees Zam Wessel entering our sector."

LTBasker
10-28-2001, 05:38 AM
All Twi-Lek females in the films, Slave Leia, Mara Jade, that one chick in Episode 1 on Jabba's Balcony that was wearing a metal bikini similiar to Slave Leia's bikini, and Jan Ors (Dark Forces).

Natalie Portman and Aurra Sing (Not the chick who played her. ;) ) should live on Alderran. :P (if you know what I mean...)

SWAFMAN
10-28-2001, 05:52 AM
re: LTB's "Natalie Portman and Aurra Sing (Not the chick who played her. ) should live on Alderran. :P (if you know what I mean...)"

Call me dense, but I have no idea what you mean.

Eternal Padawan
10-28-2001, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by SWAFMAN
re: LTB's "Natalie Portman and Aurra Sing (Not the chick who played her. ) should live on Alderran. :P (if you know what I mean...)"

Call me dense, but I have no idea what you mean.

Alderaan blew up. Everybody died. We wouldn't have to look at them anymore. LTB thinks they is uuuuugly.

I however disagree with the Natalie Portman comment. She is one hot little biscuit! Yummy.

master jedi
10-28-2001, 07:53 PM
I however disagree with the Natalie Portman comment. She is one hot little biscuit! Yummy.

Yummy indeed. I could eat her up so fast....

...lets not go there.

SWAFMAN
10-29-2001, 03:17 PM
Ahhhh...
Thanks for the clarification.

Who would you cast as Mara Jade?
? Tia Carrere (sp?)
? Angelina Jolie
? That younger femmebot from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Salami"
? Any other suggestions

LTBasker
10-29-2001, 03:30 PM
Hmm, Eternal Padawan, I don't think Portman is ugly, just annoying and a bad actress. ;D

Lobito
10-29-2001, 03:30 PM
For Mara Jade?? I would cast Nicole Kidman..!!!:D

master jedi
10-29-2001, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Hmm, Eternal Padawan, I don't think Portman is ugly, just annoying and a bad actress. ;D

I don't think she's a bad actress. She can be a little annoying at times but at least she isn't nearly as bad as Jake Lloyd.

Lobito
07-25-2002, 03:00 PM
Now that AOTC is out we can add some girls in the list.

Sooooo....who is the hottest b.????

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 03:04 PM
Wow....talk about reviving your old threads...;)
This thread will be closed promptly, I'm sure, so I'll quickly say Padme. :D

Pendo
07-25-2002, 03:05 PM
The hottest babe... It's a close tie, it's got to be either Gardula the Hutt or Yarna D'al Gargan :D:D:D

PENDO!

MikeAndTheBots
07-25-2002, 03:09 PM
The Rancor is really the hottest babe, only her keeper knows her real secrets....

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 03:12 PM
Oh, I don't know, man...the acklay's got a little thing going for her too...:D And who could forget grandma reek? ;):p

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 03:24 PM
For me it's Padme and then Mara Jade. Two dam sweet looking ladies/babes.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 03:27 PM
Say...aren't you a married man? If I were you I wouldn't speak of hanky-panky on these forums...;):D

El Chuxter
07-25-2002, 03:45 PM
I think I'll answer this when the DVD comes out and I can go through the Outlander Club in slo-mo and thoroughly scrutinize all those comely young lasses in bikinis. ;)

EP's right; Sabe is a major hottie.

Young Beru is quite a looker (just ignore what she'll look like 25 years ago).

Zam's pretty stunning, too.

And let's not forget the Jedi. That Jedi from Geonosis who actually has a name but nobody knows it, Adi Gallia, heck, even Luminara's a cutie-pie if the tats don't bother you.

Leia still takes the cake for me, though. :)

Pendo
07-25-2002, 03:51 PM
I think I'll answer this when the DVD comes out and I can go through the Outlander Club in slo-mo and thoroughly scrutinize all those comely young lasses in bikinis. ;)

I couldn't wait for the DVD, El Chuxter. I've tryed it with my VHS in slow-mo! The quality isn't that good but there are a few hotties in there ;)

On a more serious note I don't really find Gardula the Hutt or Yarna D'al Gargan that hot. Well perhaps if the 6 breasts didn't have to come with that face and body...:rolleyes: never mind...

I'd say Padmť is the hottest in the Star Wars universe.

PENDO!

El Chuxter
07-25-2002, 03:53 PM
The VHS is out already in the UK, Pendo? We have to wait until October. You guys suck!! :p

Pendo
07-25-2002, 03:54 PM
The VHS is out already in the UK, Pendo? We have to wait until October. You guys suck!! :p

I did actually mean my bootleg. Sorry for not making that clear enough, my bad! I had you worried for a while there didn't I :D!

PENDO!

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Say...aren't you a married man? If I were you I wouldn't speak of hanky-panky on these forums...;):D

I hope your not referring to me DeadEye, just because I'm married does not mean that I can't look at the menu and have an opinion on who's hot and who's not. I have not bothered to chime in on the new My apologies part 2 or any other threads that involve the bickering between you and others i.e. ( Eight Legged Freaks ) I donít think attacking someone is a good way to make friends, and this was a useless post by you, by doing so.
Donít take this the wrong way, as Iím sure you will, but this is my opinion on who is hot, whether Iím married or not is of no concern.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 04:48 PM
Holy crap, brandon. I wasn't attacking you at all, just making a joke!

derek
07-25-2002, 04:55 PM
he's probably still sore after you called him white trash and threatened him with bodily harm, which is a crime.

and for the record, the handmaidens sabe and dorme are way hotter than padme.:)

Beast
07-25-2002, 04:59 PM
Mon Mothma and Aunt Beru (ANH) are both way hotter then Padme. Really I don't consider Natalie all that pretty. She's actually kinda plain if you asked me. Heck, Carrie Fisher was hotter in Empire Strikes Back in her Bespin Gown then Padme in any of the Padme's outfits in E1 or E2. To bad Zhaan isn't in Star Wars, she's a real hottie. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 05:00 PM
White trash?

derek
07-25-2002, 05:09 PM
my bad!

you called him smart alec, crap licking, scum sucking, POOR white trash.:)

my apologies.:crazed:

SWAFMAN
07-25-2002, 05:15 PM
[opens door.... sees what's going on...... tiptoes quietly right back out the door.]

Beast
07-25-2002, 05:21 PM
Run away Swafman, Run Silent, Run Deep. This threads about to blow. Quick, everyone get your Flak Jackets. *Ducks and Covers* ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by derek
my bad!

my apologies.:crazed:

That sounds about right derek, and for the record DeadEye what you posted is not in any shape or form part of the topic. Whether or not you have smiley faces at the end of it makes no difference, it just seems that you mentioned something that didn't need to be said.

Well again I'm not you and It's my opinion. I also have a good sense of humor when it's called for, but in this case the post was not needed, in my opinion it had nothing to do with topic at hand.

I also do not come to these forums to argue over nothing, I come to post my thoughts or opinions in the maturest manner possible, but hey thatís just me.

Take care and peace be with you. Or the Force

JetsAndHeels
07-25-2002, 06:20 PM
I have always thought Princess Leia was hot, especially the bikini in ROTJ, the classic fanboy's dream.
I definately think Natalie is attractive, but to me she has always had the "little girl look", more than the grown up look Leia has.
Of course the hotties in the night club on Coruscant are real lookers. There is a great article on them in the EPII Visual Dictionary.
Oh, and another one, I think her name is Hermoine Bagwa, or something like that, from Dex's Diner. She is a cute blonde in a blue dress she wears at the Diner. I think she is pretty good looking even though she isn't on screen much.
And I have to give props to Derek, because his avatar of Winona Rider is pretty hot too.

JediJeff77
07-25-2002, 06:52 PM
I really liked Obi-Wan in The Phantom Menace, but he has nothing on Anakin in Attack of the Clones!
:)

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by derek
my bad!

Yeah, and that was after he called me a sanctimonious pile of crap.

Lobito
07-25-2002, 07:09 PM
STOP fighting and stick to the topic...we dont want this thread closed.

Thanks.

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 07:14 PM
STOP fighting and stick to the topic...we dont want this thread closed.

Thanks.

I couldn't agree with you more Lobito, but some people tend to egg on the situation by posting things that don't have anything to do with the topic.

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 07:16 PM

Yeah, and that was after he called me a sanctimonious pile of crap.

Yeah, and that was after you insulted my grammar.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 07:17 PM
Yeah, and that was after you were calling me wrong and whatnot...well I frankly can't stand being insulted by people that can't even spell! Besides, it's not like you would have done anything anyway. All this forum fighting is absolute nonsense. :frus:

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 07:33 PM
Yeah, and that was after you were calling me wrong and whatnot...well I frankly can't stand being insulted by people that can't even spell! Besides, it's not like you would have done anything anyway. All this forum fighting is absolute nonsense. :frus:

DeadEye here is the original post:

I'm back guys, I know I said I was staying away from this thread, but somehow I'm still subscibed to it. DeadEye , I tried to get others to stop bugging you about the Portman issue,because I thought it was too much, but I now have to recant my statements made in earlier posts. You not only deserve the jokes about you and that I no longer have any sympathy for you. You are an egomaniac, just like JarJarBinks posted earlier and you tend to bend the truth as much as possible, from what I can see. I could brag that my computer was a 1.7 G, 60 G hardrive, 768 M of ram, I own two vehicles, a house, business, a massive Star Wars collection, ( all paid for ) I'm worth 2.5 million dollars, I've partied with numerous celebs, I'm the best looking guy in the world, I'm the best at this, this and that, and that, I've done this, I've done that, I've been hear, I've been there. Who's to say it's all true, Ive got plenty to back up most of my end of the deal, but I'm not hear to be in a Pi**ing contest. Plus it doesn't make you a man or any better than anybody else cause you have a 4.3 or whatever G.P.A. Lets look at it this way, do you think Nat Portman would want her so called man bragging about this and that and telling everyone you know her this way or that way. I doubt it very much, because most of these people ( celebs ) like their private life to be private. As for JarJarBinks, what could you possibly do to him, he's vastly superior to you knowledge wise in my opinion and he never P.P.'s, so if anyone is acting like an A****** it's you. Not that I have anything against you cause I don't, but hey man it's time to grow up and be a man. You're no better than the rest of us DeadEye.

Nothing about you being wrong and what not. Like you never had a spelling mistake. Yeah right. If this forum fighting is such nonsense then why do you post things that can start a flame ?

Beast
07-25-2002, 07:42 PM
Brandon, don't let him get to you. He's striving for attention, that is why he posts the things he does. He suffers from a need to be the center of attention, as well as a need to feel superior to others. And not to mention an ego that is to big for his britches. He's young, in a few years he will look back on this stuff and hopefully learn from it. No ammount of trying to tell him now what he's doing is wrong will help. He's turned a blind eye to the truth. He even takes constructive critacism as personal attacks. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 07:44 PM
My goodness, Jar Jar. Never mind the fact that you never actually told me anything like that... All you ever said was that I ate oatmeal and porridge, which I don't.

Well...no one here ever liked me, and I'm starting to also not like everyone. Let's agree on that...:D

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Brandon, don't let him get to you. He's striving for attention, that is why he posts the things he does. He suffers from a need to be the center of attention, as well as a need to feel superior to others. And not to mention an ego that is to big for his britches. He's young, in a few years he will look back on this stuff and hopefully learn from it. No ammount of trying to tell him now what he's doing is wrong will help. He's turned a blind eye to the truth. He even takes constructive critacisms as personal attacks. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yes, I hear you JarJarBinks, it just gets frustrating sometimes when your trying to post your thoughts or opinions on a subject and another person comes along with something totally off the topic just to start a new flame thread. I've tried reasoning with this individual and even took the time out to P.M. him to explain character using my father as an example, but I'm afraid it's just useless to continue to keep responding to this persons posts etc etc. He'll probably respond to this by saying nobody likes me yatta yatta yatta. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

wedgeA
07-25-2002, 07:52 PM
To get back on topic, Slave Leia all the way. I also thought the actress who played Zam Wessell is attractive.

Hey Brandon, can I have some money please? Thanks.:crazed:

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by wedgeA
To get back on topic, Slave Leia all the way. I also thought the actress who played Zam Wessell is attractive.

Hey Brandon, can I have some money please? Thanks.:crazed:

Hey, if I had the money I'd be glad to spread the wealth, but sadly it was a little sarcasm directed towards a particular individual. My mother has it all since my father passed away.

darthvyn
07-25-2002, 08:06 PM
yeah, it's all about the slave leia. although twilek girls are strangely enticing...

Lobito
07-25-2002, 08:10 PM
although twilek girls are strangely enticing...

Yep, specially the ones that hang out with Sebulba!!:D

Beast
07-25-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn
yeah, it's all about the slave leia. although twilek girls are strangely enticing...
I know what you mean about twi'leks. Aayla Secura is pretty darn hot. And so is the Lucasfilm Employee that played her. Zhaan still beats her though. But they both are blue. Mmmm, Blue. The best color for both popsicles and Sci-Fi women. :happy: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mylow thehutt
07-25-2002, 09:01 PM
Kit "Kilt" Keed,she can eat me any day of the week.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-25-2002, 09:26 PM
Guri! Come on, a robotic blonde bombshell with the ability to kill someone in so many different ways. What a woman!

Jacen Solo
07-25-2002, 09:29 PM
Sabe played by Kiera Knightly!

<<<RRROOOOWLLLL>>>>>

The queen's delicious decoy is the hottest babe in the SW Galaxy!

Ooooh yes. Also I'd have to say Luminara Unduli, Aayla Secura, Bultar Swan. Tenel Ka from the EU. :stupid:

thespar
07-26-2002, 01:56 PM
have say jade, leia, about any of the twilek, padme, zam

Lobito
07-26-2002, 02:20 PM
Guri! Come on, a robotic blonde bombshell with the ability to kill someone in so many different ways. What a woman!

Wow...where did u get that pic??? Never seen it b4. Guri is a strong candidate now.:D

El Chuxter
07-26-2002, 02:26 PM
DANG! I didn't even bother downloading the pic of Guri since I thought it was one I'd seen, and since I think any character from SOTE is lame by default. If Lobito hadn't just done his "wow" post, I might have missed out.

Maybe they'll make a movie that takes place after ROTJ where Jabba's heirs kidnap her and force her to wear a metal bikini!

Heck, metal bikinis all around!! :crazed:

JON9000
07-26-2002, 05:22 PM
Zam- its not even close.

Taun We might be cute if she got off the Callista Flockhart diet. Or did Flockhart play Taun We?

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-26-2002, 10:05 PM

Wow...where did u get that pic??? Never seen it b4. Guri is a strong candidate now.:D

Surprisingly starwars.com had it her in their databanks. That pic is also found on a CCG card.

darthvader92
07-26-2002, 11:09 PM
It will be between Mara Jade and Leia.

Obi-Don
07-27-2002, 03:52 AM
Leia 1st and always. You just can't forget the 1st. Aaaaa you know what I mean.

gibbspaulus
07-27-2002, 04:02 AM
Well, here's the pink vote cause I'd have to go for Mark Hamill in his Bespin fatigues, or Hayden Christianson in his leather tunic (as long as he shuts up first)!

scruffziller
07-27-2002, 10:01 AM
Padme....of course.

Slicker
02-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Slave Leia is the obvious but Aayla has that certain something...

I guess with Aayla it could be my necrophilia though...

2-1B
02-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Cindel Towani

El Chuxter
03-01-2007, 12:21 AM
So, what does Cindel look like all growed up?

Slicker
03-01-2007, 12:25 AM
So, what does Cindel look like all growed up?
There's a kinda small pic of her here (http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/AubreeMiller.html). She doesn't look too bad...

For those that wanna continue the search her name is Aubree Miller

El Chuxter
03-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Y'know, that picture is vaguely familiar.

Why did the EU have to say she became a reporter? She should've been a Jedi Knight, and a clone of Jango Fett's cute sister, to boot.

Phantom-like Menace
03-01-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm going to have to go with Padme. Portman is a cute, short brunette. That's my trifecta right there.

Otherwise, Bail Organa's assistant, Sheltay Retrac is very nice. Hot, tall but still brunette.

Really I don't consider Natalie all that pretty. She's actually kinda plain if you asked me.

God I wish she were the average.

General_Grievous
03-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Aayla. Have you seen Amy Allen out of the makeup? Daaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnn. :beard:

Rocketboy
03-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Padme

...or Teek.

2-1B
03-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Aayla. Have you seen Amy Allen out of the makeup? Daaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnn. :beard:

Most overrated Star Wars "actress" when it comes to supposed good looks.

sith_killer_99
03-01-2007, 06:40 PM
It's a tie: Aayla Secura, Oola and Aurra Sing.

mtriv73
03-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Aayla and Keira Knightley's characters from TPM

Rocketboy
03-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Aayla and Keira Knightley's characters from TPMYou realize Keira Knightly was about 12 or 13 when she filmed TPM, right?

Oh, and Yaddle was smokin' also.

mtriv73
03-02-2007, 09:29 AM
You realize Keira Knightly was about 12 or 13 when she filmed TPM, right?

Oh, and Yaddle was smokin' also.

Ewww, nevermind! Okay, I'll take that one back.

CaptainSolo1138
03-02-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm gonna go with Da 'Ox. :lipsrsealed: