PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Jorg Sacul dilemma....

Emperor Howdy
08-09-2002, 01:42 AM
Ok....what's the deal? I've heard a million conflicting stories. It "seems" this figure will not be showing up at the Fan Club or anything. "Broke the mold" and all that c**p. Fine. Same thing happened with the Eopie, and I had no problem getting it off Ebay for a painful $50. HOWEVER, when I pay $40 for a Mara Jade, then she shows up a few months later at the Fan Club for $10......THEN I get P.O.'d. So, what's the latest thing anyone's heard (if anything)?.......wait, or pay a scalper for an early Christmas present to myself?

icatch9
08-09-2002, 09:16 AM
Well, I am as much of an expert as everyone else on hear so just take my word as what someone else says. Though what I'm about to tell you has been said by Hasbro Exects on a couple of different occasions.

It will never be sold again. Now, of course you can get this item on the secondary market, but that's not from Hasbro. So, basically Hasbro will never sell this item again. They won't make another one like it. They have contracts with CII and Wizards to never sell it. So, it would be illegal for Hasbro to sell or give away another one. Maybe not a give away, but it sure wouldn't be a mass give a way. So, I hope this helps. Don't hold your breath to get this one for $10 that's long gone. Jorg is a different beast that anything we have ever sceen befor. The first totaly exclusive cast of a figure. $50 isn't that bad and make a great Christmas present :D.

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 10:40 AM
So, what's the latest thing anyone's heard (if anything)?.......wait, or pay a scalper for an early Christmas present to myself?

It depends on how bad you want it. Pricing will also depend on which version of Jorg you want (Light beard *more $$$ or dark beard less $$$)

I do regular weekly checks on Ebay for good old Jorg and have found that the number of listings have gone down. It was over 100+ just at the end of may, now it's down into the 40s.

As said, if Jorg ever comes out there's no way he's going to have the "Indianapolis May 3-5" marking on the back. I mean, why would HASBRO want to offer a figure to the public with that on the back if the entire public couldn't make it to Indy. Just doesn't make sense. So if that happens you'll still have a more sought after jorg anyway.

And that's it. If you have to have one, just don't pay over 80 for it. That's my advice. But be prepared for that much cause unless you were in Indy on May 3, there's no way you'll get it for 10.

DahrJin
08-09-2002, 10:58 AM
I could care less what packaging it had, I'd just like to have one, and not take out a loan to own it! :D

Seriously, Hasbro could put it on a generic card and I'd be happy. He could come in a plastic baggy for all I care.

But then again, you never know what Hasbro has planned. They are after the all mighty dollar and all. They know Jorg is a hot item, hot items make money, and I'm sure they would rather have the greenbacks coming to them and not ebay sellers.

icatch9
08-09-2002, 12:26 PM
You guys don't seem to get it. It's not going to happen in any form. It's not the packaging, it's the figure. No Jorg Sacul will ever be sold by Hasbro again. If they did Wizards would sue them for all they are worth. It's a contract and it's the law. Different package, baggie, in a cereal box, it's never going to happen. The Jorg Sacul Character/Figure cannot be sold again by Hasbro, by the Fan Club, by Wal Mart, by corperation. The secondary market is the last chance for it. I don't mean to be curt, but I don't want you guys holding on to pipe dreams. Get the darn thing now if you want one, becasue it sure as hell isn't going to go down in value. It's only going to go up.

Case in point. TF Vader in May was around $80-100. Now it's $150-200. That a huge price hike in 3 months. The Jorg is $50-80 now, what will he be next May? Or at CIII, how much then?

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 12:35 PM
You guys don't seem to get it. It's not going to happen in any form. It's not the packaging, it's the figure. No Jorg Sacul will ever be sold by Hasbro again.

I've always found that you should never say never, but Icatch9 does have a point. Even if it did come out it wouldn't be the same so why bother.

If you want the figure that bad just suck it up and buy it before it's gone. 80 bucks now or for even higher down the road?

bigbarada
08-09-2002, 01:19 PM
Just wait until about five years from now, when you will find piles of them in the $1 bargain bins. An overinflated demand like that can't last forever. When Star Wars popularity dies again, the Jorg Sacul balloon will burst and you will be able to get one pretty cheap.

Beast
08-09-2002, 01:29 PM
Exactly what BigB says. Just look at some of the rare POTF2 figures that can be pretty much had for nothing when they show up on Ebay now. I remember at a point that Death Star Troopers and Ree-Yees and figures like that were hitting $40.00 on Ebay. Now look, they bearly even go for $10.00.

It's supply and demand. When he was released, the demand for one was high. It leveled off and is dropping rapidly. Wait a few years and all the people that were crazy enough to pay thru the nose for one will have one. The price has already stabalized, we'll be seeing prices in the $40's on Ebay, soon I bet. :)

The difference with the Jorg and the Toy Fair Vader is huge. The Vader was never intended to be sold to the public. Jorg Sacul was sold to the public, and in pretty decent numbers. If it wouldn't have been for the ammount of scalpers that hoarded them, they would be alot cheaper now.

Frankly, I have decided that I don't even care if I ever get a Jorg Sacul. He wasn't in the movies and all they did was stick a new head on an old figure. I'm starting to think the same of my Toy Fair Vader. Glad I was smart and put it in a safe place. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Jorg Sacul was sold to the public, and in pretty decent numbers.

I can't believe you just said that. Jorg Sacul was a convention exclusive. If you JarJarBinks and you Bigbarada actually think Jorg is heading for the bargin bin you're nuts!

I find it very, very, very hard to fathom that it will ever become that easy to find. I think you both have Jorg confused with any pegwarmers currently at stores.

Beast
08-09-2002, 02:02 PM
Yes, he was a convention exclusive. But he wasn't a very limited edition. They made what, 15,000+ of the damn things? That's not even limited frankly. Now the new He-Man: SDCC Exclusive, that is limited. They only made 1,000 of them, and they numbered them. I didn't say that he was headed for the bargain bin, but he certainly isn't going to remain as expensive as some of the other harder to find figures. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
08-09-2002, 02:16 PM
Oh he'll drop in value. Like I said, give it a few years for collectors to move on to something else after Ep3 and you'll see Jorgs popping out of the woodwork. At first people will be asking the ridiculous prices they commanded shortly after C2, then when they realize nobody is even interested anymore, those prices will drop.....and drop...........and drop..............and (well you get the idea).

Remember the 1701 Captain Picard from the Playmates Star Trek line? That figure had only 1701 made, almost ten times more rare than Jorg, based on production numbers alone. There are still thousands of Star Trek fans in the US today who really could care less about this rare figure. Look at how much the value of Theater Edition Jedi Luke has dropped, and we are still in the middle of the Star Wars hype! History will repeat itself with Jorg Sacul, Toyfair Vader and the new 25th Artoo.

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 02:18 PM
I didn't say that he was headed for the bargain bin, but he certainly isn't going to remain as expensive as some of the other harder to find figures.

Whatevah! I was there to see the long lines. Let's say they made 25,000+ figures. Thousands showed up to the convention alone and many walked away without one because they sold out. Pile that info with the fact that many other millions of star wars fans around the globe who didn't get one but do want one.

15,000, 25,000....doesn't matter. The Sacul figure is special, and the fact that it's supposed to be Lucas puts it in a class all by itself. Mark my words, the price isn't going to go down on that one anytime soon.

bigbarada
08-09-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by OriginalBryGuy

Whatevah! I was there to see the long lines. Let's say they made 25,000+ figures. Thousands showed up to the convention alone and many walked away without one because they sold out. Pile that info with the fact that many other millions of star wars fans around the globe who didn't get one but do want one.

15,000, 25,000....doesn't matter. The Sacul figure is special, and the fact that it's supposed to be Lucas puts it in a class all by itself. Mark my words, the price isn't going to go down on that one anytime soon.

Sounds a lot like what was being said about the 1701 Picard, shortly after his release. Then 'inexplicably' (the collectors got tired of hearing about him) his popularity went 'piff.' And he was never heard of again. I think the hype surrounding this EU figure is way too overrated. Most of the collectors I know have lost interest and moved on, I'm sure that is going to become more widespread when Jorg isn't so new and fresh in everybody's mind. Heck, personally, even if I found one at my comic shop for $5 right now, I wouldn't see any need to buy him. I never wanted this figure to begin with.

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 02:31 PM
Seriously, between a figure of Picard, and Lucas, which one do you really think would be more sought after. Hello?

If you don't want Jorg, then believe me, you're in the minority and will be for awhile. I might agree with you if more figures of Lucas in different outfits come out.

Beast
08-09-2002, 02:33 PM
Yeah, that puts it into a class all by it's self. A boring beyond EU class. Less people collect EU figures then the regular line, even fewer are going to care about a figure that is little more then a pat on the back to the creator of Star Wars. You seem to care more about the value staying high, then about people getting the figure....care to tell me how many you purchased at Cel2? ;) :D

BigBarada mentions a figure that I have used to prove that very fact time and again. The limited edition Theater Luke: Jedi Knight. When that figure came out, it originally was selling for $125.00 on the secondary market. It quickly dropped to $75.00, then to $50.00, and now it's hard to seell for $30.00 even. Same thing is going to happen with ole Jorgie. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 02:52 PM
You seem to care more about the value staying high, then about people getting the figure....care to tell me how many you purchased at Cel2?

Again with the attacks. Jeez....if you must Mr. Binks here's my pictures from celebration II. Enjoy.

http://www.originalplots.com/celebrationII.html

I stood in line for my 2 jorg figs, and picked up a retooled potf2 vader.

Beast
08-09-2002, 02:56 PM
Oh I'm not attacking you, but you seem to care so much about the value of somthing, then you care about people getting them for a sane price. Trust me, If I was attacking you, I would be getting moderator warnings for it. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Oh I'm not attacking you, but you seem to care so much about the value of somthing, then you care about people getting them for a sane price.

I'd love for everyone to be able to get a Jorg figure, but see, I live in this place called 'THE REAL WORLD' where the figure isn't collecting dust on shelves like you think it's going to. I'm not prepared to sell people a pipedream that it's going to go down, because I don't believe that's realistic.

Beast
08-09-2002, 03:10 PM
I'd love for everyone to be able to get a Jorg figure, but see, I live in this place called 'THE REAL WORLD' where the figure isn't collecting dust on shelves like you think it's going to. I'm not prepared to sell people a pipedream that it's going to go down, because I don't believe that's realistic.
No, you live in your own interpretation of the real world. And just like BigB and I have pointed out, just like the 1701 Picard and Movie Theater Luke: Jedi, this figure will go down. Hell, it already has, it was selling for alot more just a month ago then it does now. Or are you forgetting that little point? :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 03:16 PM
No, you live in your own interpretation of the real world. And just like BigB and I have pointed out, just like the 1701 Picard and Movie Theater Luke: Jedi, this figure will go down. Hell, it already has, it was selling for alot more just a month ago then it does now. Or are you forgetting that little point?

No, but there's also the several points you're forgetting like.

1. Millions still want the figure as opposed to the 'thousands' made.
2. The fact that variations exist split the figures even further.
3. People have been wanting a George Lucas figure for years, and this may be their only chance to get one.
4. That it is a figure that stands above the rest as a highly recognized convention figure and not just some EU figure out there.

I guess we really can't resolve this one, but I still think you and BigB aren't thinking the whole thing through. If you think you can find one selling for under 50 at some point feel free to e-mail me. hahaha..

bigbarada
08-09-2002, 03:41 PM
No one said that the figure will drop in price in the next few days. Jar Jar and I are talking in the long range here, several years down the line. You say that millions still, want the figure. How long do you think that demand will last? Do you really think that in five years all of those collectors will still be looking for this non-movie figure with the same fervor as right now?

If there is any group of fans as large and equally devoted as SW fans, then it is Star Trek fans. There are millions of Star Trek fans all over the globe, and Captain Picard is a major character in ST. When the 1701 Picard came out, it was selling for up to $1500 and even as high as $2400! However, supply was too low for demand and people simply quit trying to find him.

A SW fan will not be able to understand the fuss over a Picard figure, just like an ST fan will likely not see the big deal over a Lucas figure.

thespar
08-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Speaking as both a sw and a st fan. if it was not for website like this i would not even know the figure was made. but heck one day a few years form know the jorg might start popping up at a lower prices. heck they might even make a gl figure that a fans who do not go to convents can pick up. but in this case like many other cases with hasbro only time will tell.

JEDIpartner
08-09-2002, 04:09 PM
Actually... the title of this thread summed up the whole Jorg Sacul figure...

"STUPID"

-sorry... just don't get the fuss. Oh, well.

thespar
08-09-2002, 04:19 PM
good call there jedipartnr

DarthBrandon
08-09-2002, 04:31 PM
I couldn't care less if I get a Jorg Sacul figure anymore, at first I did, but like JarJarBinks, BigBarada, Thespar and many others have mentioned, the price will go down in the long run. Plus you never know when Hasbro will make another Jorg Sacul figure to release to the public. It may not be a Lucas in X-Wing pilotís gear, but I bet that there will be another one in the future, as the line dies out.

JEDIpartner
08-09-2002, 04:39 PM
Yep... it's the "Ol' Hasblah reuses the head trick"!

OriginalBryGuy
08-09-2002, 04:47 PM
I couldn't care less if I get a Jorg Sacul figure anymore, at first I did, but like JarJarBinks, BigBarada, Thespar and many others have mentioned, the price will go down in the long run. Plus you never know when Hasbro will make another Jorg Sacul figure to release to the public.

Keep hangin on. I really hope you're right and eventually get your figs someday.

DarthBrandon
08-09-2002, 04:47 PM
Yes, this is true JEDIpartnr, they've done it with a ton of other figures, so why not the Sacul/Lucas figure as well. I wonder if it will be Jedi, Tie Fighter Pilot, Stormtooper, Royal Guard, Vader, Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Clonetrooper, R2D2, Rebel Fleet Trooper, and many others as a potential Sacul/Lucas figure.

JEDIpartner
08-09-2002, 04:49 PM
I really would be surprised if a Jedi version didn't show up at some point during the run of these figures.

DarthBrandon
08-09-2002, 05:06 PM
Well if they do a Jedi, and by the way that was my first thought, I wonder if he'll come with all the major things that everyone is striving for in S.W. action figures. i.e. Great articulation, paint, sculpt, bendable knees and arms, soft goods robe, magnet on belt and in hand etc:)

JEDIpartner
08-10-2002, 06:16 PM
Ok... NOW you're dreaming! ;)

DarthBrandon
08-10-2002, 06:21 PM
Everyone is entitled to a dream or two in their lives, even if they are stretching it a bit.:)

Herby
08-12-2002, 09:03 AM
I was just reading this thread for the first time and as I read something occurred to me. It was said millions want this figure, but only thousands were made. How freaking popular do you think SW is? I mean, seriously, if they made a million, they'd have to give them away. I would guess the demand right now (at a height of collecting) would be that supply was about half the demand. If you subtract the scalpers that bought them to resell it would be even closer. This piece will go down in price, it's not terribly limited in number.

stad
08-12-2002, 03:38 PM
Maybe it will become a priceless limited edition if I acquire 24,000 out of 25,000. Then I can rule the (collecting) galaxy!! HA HA HA HA!!

OriginalBryGuy
08-12-2002, 04:10 PM
No one can deny that millions love Star Wars. Since Sacul sold out many of those millions seem to want one pretty bad.

Using simple logic supply of the Jorg's isn't meeting demand, and in my opinion won't anytime soon. If you want one, get one while you can.

RooJay
08-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Yes, it's true, millions do like Star Wars. However, very few of those who do actually collect the toys as well. It would be far more accurate to say that "several thousands" still want this figure. Also keeping in mind that many who purchased the figure at C2 bought it solely as a speculative investment, and have never had any interest in owning it long-term. Even if there were only 15,000 made, a limited edition in the action figure industry is generally considered 5,000 or less. 15,000 in action figure terms (even for Star Wars) is barely limited at all. All indicators (by any reckoning) point to the fact that interest will diminish, and all the speculators and those who bought more than one for the purposes of selling them on the secondary market (and I'd imagine there are a LOT of those!) will end up selling them for much less than they go for now. By that time there will be plenty to meet what little demand is left. I guarantee it.

OriginalBryGuy
08-12-2002, 05:27 PM
You're right RooJay...

I'll go out on a limb and say several thousands want Jorg Sacul. I still don't see how interest will diminish. If there had been more George Lucas action figures released within the past 25 years, I'd agree with you 100% but that is what makes this figure different from the other figures you're talking about.

Again, I'm glad you can put a guarantee on it, but I'm just not convinced that the supply will ever meet the demand for this one. Guess we'll all just have to wait see how it all pans out.

2-1B
08-12-2002, 05:43 PM
It's not even a George Lucas figure. They could put that head on any number of characters - Jedi, imperial officer, stormtrooper, rebel soldier of any kind, etc.

It's just a bland X-Wing pilot variant, much like that new Endor Soldier (sorry for the dis bigB :D ). Anyway, that Endor soldier's head is molded after that guy from the CCG card, he's about as movie accurate as Jorg (and that's a stupid name for a figure by the way). I wouldn't pay more than $10 for this piece of trash.

That Roddenberry set looks AWESOME, and I'm not even a fan of the original series.
I would love a George Lucas figure for the hell of it, too bad they haven't made one yet. ;)

OriginalBryGuy
08-14-2002, 03:22 PM
It's not even a George Lucas figure.

It's as close to a George Lucas figure as a Star Wars collector is going to see.

Beast
08-14-2002, 03:39 PM
It's as close to a George Lucas figure as a Star Wars collector is going to see.
Actually you're wrong. The closest to a George Lucas figure that any Star Wars collector can get is the Japanese "The Director" 12" Figure. It looks just like old Georgie and is dressed in his trademarked flannel w/ Sunglasses. And it's a hell of a lot more worth $50-$60 bucks then then the Georgie: X-Wing Pilot. It's made by Hot Toys of Japan. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
08-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Actually you're wrong. The closest to a George Lucas figure that any Star Wars collector can get is the Japanese "The Director" 12" Figure. It looks just like old Georgie and is dressed in his trademarked flannel w/ Sunglasses. And it's a hell of a lot more worth $50-$60 bucks then then the Georgie: X-Wing Pilot. It's made by Hot Toys of Japan.

Wow, you sure got me there! :rolleyes:

A. I was talking 3 3/4 figures.
B. The market determines the value of collectables...not you
C. Since this thread is deals with figures made by Hasbro, let's stick to the subject shall we? We...nor I...am talking about an obscure Japanese 12"...

Beast
08-14-2002, 04:58 PM
Yes, glad that you agree with the fact that I got you. :D

A. You never specified what you were talking about, and Hasbro makes 12" figures also. You were talking about a George Lucas figure. :D

B. Yes, and the market determined the value of Luke: Theater Edition also. It determined it wasn't worth spit. Same thing will happen with ole Jorgie. Already has, it was selling for over $100 for a while there. :D

C. You obviously don't know Toys if you consider "Hot Toys" to be an obscure Japanese 12" company. They are well known for their charecter dolls. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
08-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Yes, glad that you agree with the fact that I got you.

If only you could be that clever.

A. You never specified what you were talking about, and Hasbro makes 12" figures also.

Uh...the thread is called 'Jorg Sacul' meaning 3 3/4" figures. Why would I be talking about 12"?

B. Yes, and the market determined the value of Luke: Theater Edition also. It determined it wasn't worth spit.

So what's your point there?

C. You obviously don't know Toys if you consider "Hot Toys" to be an obscure Japanese 12" company. They are well known for their charecter dolls.

Please get your eyes checked. I never said Hot Toys was obscure, I said the George Lucas 12" was obscure, meaning could people in the US get it easily if they went to their corner store? No. I do believe the George Lucas 12" you're talking about is still only sold in Japan, hence obscure here.

If you're going to go into a tangent, you might want to at least stick with figures and toys that are sold in the US.

So, let's go back...It's (meaning 3 3/4" Jorg Sacul) is as close to a George Lucas figure as a Star Wars collector is going to see.

Beast
08-14-2002, 05:17 PM
Yes, the title of the thread is Jorg Sacul, but you stated that it was as close to a George Lucas figure that Star Wars collectors were ever going to see. Which is incorrect, next to the George Lucas 12" Figure. If you don't want to be contradicted, watch the blanket statements, m'kay. ;) :D

People can't go to their corner store and pick up a Jorg Sacul either. So your point is what exactly? But the 12" figure can be easily be bought on-line. So doesn't that make it more mainstream then Jorgie? And they also can't go to their local theater and pick up a Luke: Theater Edition either. And unlike Jorgie, Luke was only avaliable for one night, during one showing, of ROTJ. :)

By the way, Hasbro also made some number of Jorgies avaliable overseas for special promotions. So, there are likely more Jorgies out there then there are theater Luke's. And atleast Luke was in the movie. You will notice that the ammount of people that collect or care about EU is not as strong as the movie figures. And since Jorgie isn't even EU, he'll have even less of a draw. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
08-14-2002, 05:34 PM
Can anyone come to JarJar's defense and say they didn't know I was talking about another George Lucas 3 3/4" figure by saying 'its'.

Seemed pretty obvious to me.

DarthBrandon
08-14-2002, 06:16 PM
Can anyone come to JarJar's defense and say they didn't know I was talking about another George Lucas 3 3/4" figure by saying 'its'.

Seemed pretty obvious to me.

I don't picks sides in a discussion where I'm not involved unless asked, just like you did or someone mentions something that involves a topic that I've been discussing.

Since you asked, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with JarJarBinks on this one.

Originally posted by OriginalBryGuy It's as close to a George Lucas figure as a Star Wars collector is going to see. [/B]

When you say that it's as close to a George Lucas figure as a Star Wars collector is going to see, you're opening the door for all figure sizes, 3 3/4, 6", 9", 12", and statues as well. When I first read the post I immediately thought of the George Lucas 12" Figure by Hot Toys as well. This is battle in which no one will win, everyone has their own opinions and I'm sorry that most do not agree with you. And by the way, in my opinion JarJarBinks is correct. :D It's a Jorg Sacul figure not a George Lucas figure.

RooJay
08-14-2002, 06:28 PM
Not to disappoint you, but I assumed that you were referring to "a George Lucas figure". Sorry to say, but JJB does have you there! By the way JJB, thanks for reminding me about the 12 inch Hot Toyz Lucas! Now that I remember that little guy, Jorg Sacul doesn't seem so cool anymore! Think I'll go out and buy one!:D

I'd also like to point out that I DO determine the value of a figure; not the market. This is why I do not own a Jorg Sacul figure; the fgure is currently selling for WAY more than it is worth. To me, it's value is roughly ten bucks. If, say for instance, it were worth 100 dollars, I would already own him.

Beast
08-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Yeah, the 12" Hot Toys (Hot Toyz?) George Lucas is awesome. I haven't picked one up, but I would rather pay $50-$60 smackers for a real George Lucas figure, then that stupid X-Wing Pilot abomination. Seriously, when you say Lucas two things come to mind, Star Wars and flannel. Without flannel, it's not Lucas.

I could understand all the hoopla if it was really a George Lucas figure. But it's some silly pat on the back from Hasbro, named Jorg Sacul. Now if they want to make a 4" Georgie figure in the same style, maybe with a director's chair and a little digital movie camera, I would maybe worry about getting one. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Emperor Howdy
08-15-2002, 04:05 AM
Well, who are the other heads strewn around the Lucas 12"? One is obviously a very black Will Smith......who are the others? George Bush?

........and I'd say Jorg is "kind of" a Lucas figure.

Emperor Howdy
08-15-2002, 04:11 AM
.......and look at Lucas' hair on the magazine under his feet. Jesus. He's starting to urinate me off. Why doesn't anybody say anything to him? I know that's an old photo, but he's poofier than ever NOW!

Emperor Howdy
08-15-2002, 04:13 AM
LOLOLOLOL!!!! It changed "pi.ss me off" to "urinate me off"!!!!! CLASSIC!!!! :D :D :D

Rogue II
08-15-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Seriously, when you say Lucas two things come to mind, Star Wars and flannel. Without flannel, it's not Lucas.

Wait a second....flannel, beard, knack for making things.....TV's Al Borland from Home Improvement is really George Lucas!

You can almost draw comparisons between Tim Allen and Rick McCallum. Neither of them really have a clue and rely heavily on their companions.

Coinsedence?

OriginalBryGuy
08-15-2002, 01:50 PM
You can almost draw comparisons between Tim Allen and Rick McCallum. Neither of them really have a clue and rely heavily on their companions.

Coinsedence?

That's awesome...yea, let's forget all this Jorg hogwash, I want a Rick McCallum figure. He does do all the work anyway doesn't he...

JangoFart
08-15-2002, 02:01 PM
Well, just for the record, a contract is NOT a law and if Hasbro were to breach that contract do you REALLY think Wizards, a subsidiary of Hasbro, would sue Hasbro?

J

OriginalBryGuy
08-16-2002, 02:55 PM
=P

RooJay
08-19-2002, 03:21 PM
I totally agree with you Emperor Howdy! I'm really urinated too!:mad:

OriginalBryGuy
08-19-2002, 03:24 PM
:D