PDA

View Full Version : are they at disneyland yet?

Sean the Hutt
08-09-2002, 03:42 AM
anybody been to Anaheim to find out? I will go and pick us up some only if I know they are there!

Pschtyckque
08-10-2002, 11:58 AM
Yup. A friend of mine who still works on Tours picked up a Rex for me already.

Sean the Hutt
08-13-2002, 01:22 AM
ok I will pull a d-land trip next week...I hope you are right!

Sean the Hutt
09-06-2002, 09:50 PM
well I just phoned an order in instead...I got them today...a little bent but what can you do about that...I'm happy! Now where is the starspeeder?! Thanks for listening hasbro, and Disney!

K M Toydarian
09-18-2002, 01:29 PM
Since it was reported Star Tours Wave 2 had been spotted at Disneyland on the 16th, I thought I'd check it out.
The only way I could call the Star Trader to find out if they still had them today, I was told by the operator, was to call Disney Delivears. The woman I spoke with was very nice and helpful, and called the Star Trader to check if they had stock. She said they were out, except for R3. She told me someone from Santa Ana Coins and Collectibles had come in and bought all the figures. She was even going to give me their website, so I could buy the figures. She told me there was website where I could buy the figures and I thought she was referring to an official Disney source. She meant this private company! I can't believe that! I told her I would not support scalping, and that if they were still going to be available in Disneyland that was where I would get them.

PS That is not the first time I was told by a Disney company to look to the secondary market for a current toy. When looking for the JUST released, and not at all limited, Disney Store Jessie Toy Sory doll, the clerk wrote down a website where I could find it....ebay!

Anywho, I'll keep calling back to see when they get more!
Kraig

Pschtyckque
09-19-2002, 11:59 AM
All I can say is, there are a lot of scalpers hovering in the Anaheim area. I lived down there when POTF2 first came out, and I know the hassle of trying to find anything. The toy shop owners have annual passes, so they also scour the park.

Best of luck to you.

KiValleyTiger
09-20-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by kraigmc
The woman I spoke with was very nice and helpful, and called the Star Trader to check if they had stock. She said they were out, except for R3.

Could you please tell me the phone number? I'm planning to go there.

Thanks.

KiValleyTiger
09-28-2002, 10:02 AM
I went there yesterday and they got the last 4 figs (R3-D3, DLX2,R4M9 and WEG-1618). No more of REX and G2-4T, I was going to get some more of REX since he is the best fig. Well, they have plenty of them except WEG. WEG bubble card is huge and I overheard people picking him up because he looks different than others. There were only few mint cards, no surprise.
BTW, I tried to call on Thu, they didn't accept any phone order for now.

CrunchyNug
10-10-2002, 03:48 PM
I just got back from there myself and walked away with R3-D3 & R4-M9. They also had DL-X2 & WEG-1618, but that was it. No sign of Rex or G2-4T. I called Disneyland delivers yesterday @ 1.800.362.4533 and had them transfer me to the Star Tours store in the park where I could ask them what they had in stock. Then I made my way down there this morning and did some quick shopping. Now I'm glad I went.

:D

Deoxyribonucleic
10-10-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by CrunchyNug
I just got back from there myself and walked away with R3-D3 & R4-M9. They also had DL-X2 & WEG-1618, but that was it. No sign of Rex or G2-4T. I called Disneyland delivers yesterday @ 1.800.362.4533 and had them transfer me to the Star Tours store in the park where I could ask them what they had in stock. Then I made my way down there this morning and did some quick shopping. Now I'm glad I went.

:D

when i went last time all they had was the old wave...just two though the r3 d3 and one of the others...???? I think it be REX but now I can't remember if it was him or a different one??? Ah well, I was able to get a set of the newer ones for a friend so that be makin' me happy....thank goodness for that one hour shopping pass!

ironsaviour
10-26-2002, 03:28 AM
one question about disneyland star tours shop. Do they have another action figures, for example, coruscant guards, padme's, anakin's, orn free ta's? and what's about the priced? are they very overpriced?

Deoxyribonucleic
10-26-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ironsaviour
one question about disneyland star tours shop. Do they have another action figures, for example, coruscant guards, padme's, anakin's, orn free ta's? and what's about the priced? are they very overpriced?

Last I was there a couple of weeks ago, they still had the the last wave of the first 40 saga figs....han, chewie, djas, palpatine plus all the previous including orn et. al. Why you ask, would ALL of the figures be there? BECAUSE they are WAY over priced at 10 bucks a pop, and most of us know you can easily get those figs else where!

ironsaviour
10-26-2002, 04:05 PM
I made you tis question because I'm spanish and I'll be ina california and Ney York in afew weeks. And here in Spain the figures are very expensive, and I didn't buy a lot of figures yet. That's the reason of my question. I would like to know where could I find all the waves o saga-action figures. If toys 'R us have them it's ok, I'll pay 5 $, but I don't know if they have these action figures. Maybe they have only the last wave, because they don't have place on their shelves for the new!

ironsaviour
10-27-2002, 02:03 PM
Don't worry Deoxyribonucleic, I' ve been trying to answer you with a private message but the mailbox was full and I think you wouldn't receive my message. It doesn't matter. No, of course, I didn't get your message the wrong way. I'll explain you. In Spain at TRS we have the figures of wave one, but only some figures of the other waves. The price is 10 or 11 euros, (10 $). Ok, but it's very difficult to find a royal guard, for example. Then We use to go to collectors stores in Madrid or Barcelona, but there the figure costs 18 euros (17'... dollars aproximately) FOR A ****ING ROYAL GUARD!!! DO you understand me now? If I could get all the action figures I don't have yet at Disney or FAO or... I think 10 bucks would be a great price for me! wouldn't be? I think so. And sure, I'll hit so many kay bee's and TRS as possible, because 5$ is a ridiculous price!. Thanks for your message.

ironsaviour
10-27-2002, 02:06 PM
One more question, If I understood all of you, t this moment, in the USA is difficult for the collectors to get some figures like clone pilot or ephant mon, but you told me that I could find the other figures easily.