PDA

View Full Version : Your Lego Collection

ACPin
08-10-2002, 11:01 AM
A few Qs about your Lego collection;

1) Do you collect the Lego SW?

2) Which sets, UCS, Technics, sculpture do tyou own?

3) Do you build alternate models from your collection?

fourtwo
08-10-2002, 04:28 PM
1) of course

2) i have the y-wing/vader TIE, snowspeeder, a-wing, TIE fighter, speederbike set, ewok set, at-st, AAT, droid starfighter, nabooswamp, jedi duel, tattoine attack, slave I(original green one), cloud car, both the final duel sets, man, i'm forgetting some i'm sure.

3) no, i just make custom stuff with stuff i have left over. most of my models have stayed built since i got them

LTBasker
08-10-2002, 10:23 PM
*starts to wonder about ACPin's current questioning...*

1. Yep

2. Lots of'em. Uh...

Imperial Shuttle, Snowspeeder, X-wing, Naboo Fighter, Naboo Swamp, Droid Fighter, Flash Speeder, Gungans and Ammo Wagon (forgot the correct name), Federation Tank, Battle Droid carrier, Landspeeder, B-wing, A-wing, Jedi Duel 1 & 2, Jedi Defense (I think that's the name) 1 & 2, TIE Fighter, AT-ST, Speederbikes, Ewok Attack, Jedi Starfighter, Yoda vs. Dooku, Escape Pod, Slave 1, Skiff and Tatooine Duel..and if theres any more I'll add them later. :D

3. When I can out of spare parts.

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 12:18 AM
My answers are pretty much identical to LtBasker's so I won't post the exact same thing twice. Just look at his and you find my answers as well.:D

LusiferSam
08-12-2002, 02:36 PM
1. Yes (plus lots of others as well).

2. Boy that's a list. Set wise I have all the sets from '99, '00, and '01. I'm only missing a few '02 sets. I have the X-wing and TIE Interceptor for the UCS, I'm not planning on getting more. Technics, I have the E1 droids, Stormtrooper, and C-3PO. I don't like the ANY lego sculpture, so I don't have any of them.

3. The alternates that I build are Castle or Pirate in theme. I'll use elements from SW sets if need be.

aceguide
08-12-2002, 04:50 PM
1 - YEs

2 - Quite a few and growing - no technics or sculptures.

3 - Absolutely - that's why legos rock.

JediTricks
08-13-2002, 04:53 AM
1) Yes

2) X-wing x2, Snowspeeder x2, Y vs TIE x2, Landspeeder x2, Millennium Falcon, Mos Espa Podrace, Gungan Sub, AAT, MTT, Sith Infiltrator, Slave I, Naboo Fighter, TIE Fighter, A-Wing Fighter x2, Speederbikes x4, AT-ST, Battle Droid Carrier, Flash Speeder x2, Naboo Swamp x3, Twin-Pod Cloud Car, Gungan Patrol, Droid Fighter x2, Droid Escape, Desert Skiff x2, Lightsaber Duel, Jedi Defense II, All 4 mini-fig sets, Luke keychain, Technic Pit Droid, Technic Battle Droid, Technic Des. Droid, Jango's Slave I, Jedi Starfighter, Bounty Hunter Pursuit

3) Rarely

JediGoofy
08-13-2002, 05:46 AM
1) Yes! :)

2) System Sets: Collectorís Minifig Set #2 - Jedi Duel - Desert Skiff - Droid Escape - Landspeeder - Droid Fighter - Tusken Raider Encounter - Gungan Patrol - Twin-Pod Cloud Car - Naboo Swamp - Flash Speeder - Imperial AT-ST - Speederbikes - Snowspeeder - Anakinís Podracer - Bounty Hunter Pursuit - A-wing Fighter - Ewok attack - X-wing Fighter - Naboo Fighter - Jedi Starfighter - Slave I - TIE Fighter - TIE Fighter & Y-wing - Sith Infiltrator - Jango Fettís Slave I - Trade Federation AAT - Republic Gunship - Imperial Shuttle - B-wing at Rebel Control Center - Trade Federation MTT - Millennium Falcon - Final Duel I - Final Duel II - Jedi Defense I - Jedi Defense II
UCS: UCS TIE Interceptor - UCS X-wing Fighter
Technic: Battle Droid - Destroyer Droid - Super Battle Droid
Sculpture: Rebel Blockade Runner (no, wait, this is actually an UCS! :D )

3) No, unfortunately I am not a customiser. So I usually never dismantle my models.

Ciao,
JediGoofy

Mandalorian Candidat
08-13-2002, 06:34 PM
1) Y (I just tripled my productivity!)

B) I don't collect the UCS or Technic stuff. UCS is way overpriced (so is everything else I suppose) and the stuff just doesn't look good to me. Technic is too complex. Maybe I'm mechanically inept, but I can never keep those rubber bands and gears to stay on and in the right place.

Currently I have the X-Wing, Y-Wing/DV TIE, Landspeeder, Snowspeeder, Slave 1 (green), Cloud Car, Jedi Duel (w/Yoda), Tusken Encounter, Sith Infiltrator, Flash Speeder, Gungan Patrol, Desert Skiff, Droid Escape, Speederbikes, Droid Starfighter, A-Wing, N1, Imperial Shuttle, Naboo Swamp, the Qui-Gon vs. Darth Maul set, and the Battle Droid transporter thing from EP1.

#) Since I've given most of my Legos to my 7-year-old son they've been taken apart and put back together numerous times. I'd love to take his box of 5000 generic Legos and build him a base for all his ships.

I'd love to get more, but the price is way too high.

joeroy
08-26-2002, 05:25 AM
1) Do you collect the Lego SW?
Yep, I do collect the almost of the range but depend on the diorama that I need

2) Which sets, UCS, Technics, sculpture do tyou own?
No I don't own any of the UCS and sculpture as they are overprice and limited space for my home

3) Do you build alternate models from your collection?
Yep will try to build a few diorama that is not done by Lego.

JoeRoy