PDA

View Full Version : Darth Sidious's spider projector

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
08-10-2002, 12:58 PM
Anyone want to see that holographic spider projector from TPM made? It could be a wind up accessory for the small holo Sidious figure that comes with Dooku/Lott.

Beast
08-10-2002, 01:10 PM
That is how they should have packed the holo Sidious in the Lott Dod set anyway. Never mind the fact that Lott Dod never interacted with Sidious in the movie, but the only time you ever see a mini hologram of Sidious in the movie, he's on the walker. :)

Hopefully when they get around to doing a Deluxe Nute Gunray w/ Walking Chair they can make it so the chair is removable and you can plug Sidious into the spiderlegs. Since the holo walker is just the lower part of the throne. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
08-10-2002, 02:19 PM
Mechnochair is what it's called and it's listed in my thread "MY NAME IS JARGO AND I'M AN ADDICT...AKA, my TPM wishlist..." as a must have with Nute Gunray.

It's not likely to be made as a wind up but it could feasibly pack with a figure as an accessory. :)

Jek Porky 2002
08-10-2002, 02:27 PM
It's not exactly a mini Darth Sidious Hologram on the walker, it's about a half size hologram, don't worry that it didn't come with Lott Dod, it would be better coming with Nute Gunray anyway!

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 08:50 PM
I would like to see this done sometime soon. It would be really good for my diorama.:) It doesn't matter if it comes with Lott Dod or Nute Gunray, as long as it gets made.