PDA

View Full Version : George Clooney casted for a new jedi in EP3!

mylow thehutt
08-10-2002, 04:49 PM
Heres a concept pic of the jedi he will play:crazed:

Pendo
08-10-2002, 04:52 PM
Thanx for the SPOILER mylow! This IS the general discussions thread :mad:!!! George Clooney in Episode III I doubht it!?

PENDO!

mylow thehutt
08-10-2002, 04:54 PM
Pendo relax it's a joke man.

Beast
08-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Pendo, don't listen to him. Seriously, Clooney has not been cast. Casting for E3 hasn't even started yet. Lucas is still working on the bloody script. All this is, is another case of someone making false rumors. Similar to the news of Leo DiCraprio as Anakin for EII. That attachment is just the April Fool's Day joke for the Star Wars Galaxies MMORPG. :rolleyes: :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
08-10-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
Pendo relax it's a joke man.

LOL I'm sorry I didn't realise! :rolleyes: I just read the title and persumed you was giving away a SPOILER!!! I am VERY SORRY!!! I will now look at the picture, then return to the corner I came from!

PENDO!

edit: LOL funny pic!

Jek Porky 2002
08-10-2002, 05:01 PM
I've managed not to look at any of this, but, MOVE IT, MOVE IT NOW, to the Episode II Spoilers section! Mylow, you where nearly responsible for breaking my vows as a no-spoilerer!

mylow thehutt
08-10-2002, 05:15 PM
It's cool Pendo,for the rest it's just a joke Clooney is not in Ep3 or I don't think so.any way just wanted to show some humor.The reson i didn't post it in the Ep3 section is,since it was a joke and thought it might get moved here.sorry for the heart attacks.:)

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
08-10-2002, 05:19 PM
LOL, Clooney. Worst Batman ever! Imagine if he were casted as a gungan for episode III- a gungan more hated than Jar Jar.

mylow thehutt
08-10-2002, 05:40 PM
He could pull it off:rolleyes:

DarthBrandon
08-10-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
He could pull it off:rolleyes:

Yeah, maybe by being the worst Jedi yet.:) :rolleyes:

Jargo
08-10-2002, 06:01 PM
George Clooney starring as a midichlorian... oh no, best not go there.... :rolleyes:

I reckon Clooney would make a good Jedi actually in the non speaking sort of way that the jedi council were mostly. But going on that basis any number of actors could be non speaking jedi or dead jedi. Roger moore would make a cool dying jedi. Gunned down by troopers he lies bloody and feeble on the steps of the temple and raises that famous eyebrow one - last - time... :)

Or how about Christopher Walken standing there with his weird googly eyes going "what? What? what?" then blasted into the afterlife...

Or Jim carrey - oh how I'd love to see Jim carrey bite it in a movie... :evil:

rynobot
08-10-2002, 06:58 PM
Walken would be awsome, but Lucus would have to rewrite his part to make it real good.

JEDIpartner
08-10-2002, 07:01 PM
oh... you are so ahead of me on this thread. I was completely thinking the exact same thing! I'd be glad to see George C. Looney bite it in a film. That man looks like such a half-witted son of a fat slag who was oxygen deprived during gestation!!! Okay... don't like him much. Would love to see Kimono Reeves just die in a SW film as well. They could cast him as one of the those ridiculous duck-billed Jedi!! Blam! Blam! Good Battle Droid... :evil:

hayden's_hunnie
08-11-2002, 12:45 PM
i thought this was the spoiler section!

scruffziller
08-11-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
LOL, Clooney. Worst Batman ever! Imagine if he were casted as a gungan for episode III- a gungan more hated than Jar Jar.

Some would say he was closer to being the ORIGINAL charachter of Batman. Worst Bruce Wayne. However he of all the actors fit the cowl the best. He looked exactly how Batman should look in the mask. Kilmer had too much of small babyface and Keaton's face was too fat.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-11-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Or Jim carrey - oh how I'd love to see Jim carrey bite it in a movie... :evil:
Amen to that!
Actually, he was okay in a few, i.e. The Grinch and Dumb & Dumber, but that's about it!

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL

Amen to that!
Actually, he was okay in a few, i.e. The Grinch and Dumb & Dumber, but that's about it!

You didn't like the Majestic? I thought that was one of his best performances.:)

Darth Sinister
08-11-2002, 08:19 PM
George Clooney as a Jedi huh...I can see it now..

"Even on Coruscant, the center of the Universe, the place that's two weeks from everywhere, and it's still impossible to find a decent hair jelly....I'm a Jedi, I'm bonified!"

Whoever doesn't get that.....don't try.

Darth Timicus
08-15-2002, 01:38 AM
ROFLMAO!!!

Darth Marra 54
08-15-2002, 05:39 PM
gREAT jOKE!

2-1B
03-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Amen to that!

and The Cable Guy, one of his 2 best movies !!!

El Chuxter
03-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Funny, looking at this thread, it looks like I'm not the only person for whom it took years of solid films to wash the crappy taste of Batman and Robin out of my mouth. lol

mtriv73
03-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Funny, looking at this thread, it looks like I'm not the only person for whom it took years of solid films to wash the crappy taste of Batman and Robin out of my mouth. lol

I just never bothered to watch it. I don't think I missed too much.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-24-2010, 08:11 PM
His Jedi name was to be Goatt S'Tarer, paired with Obi-Wan in the scenes.

JimJamBonds
03-25-2010, 11:42 AM

I thought reruns of The Facts of Life took care of that 'issue?'

TheDarthVader
03-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Who is this George guy we are talking about?

JimJamBonds
03-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Some guy that people have swallowed hook, line and sinker that he's this great super 'normal' guy. Personally I don't believe it.