PDA

View Full Version : Jedi,The needs,the wants,and the Offical

mylow thehutt
08-11-2002, 11:52 AM
:) I know every one loves the jedi so...Besides the fact that were getting Barriss Offee,Alay Secure,and Colmen Tembor Next year whos on your list for The needs,the wants,and Offical i want every one in this pic whos on your list?This means every jedi not just in EP2.

Jek Porky 2002
08-11-2002, 12:03 PM
I want all of them plus a new EpI Obi-Wan, a new Anakin, a new EpII Obi-Wan, and a new Mace!

hango fett
08-11-2002, 12:48 PM
i want a new OT obi-wan, a throne room duel of palpy, luke, and vader. and maybe a yarell poof figure, because he is a very cool jedi! he just wobbles his head around while he's on the council. oh, and better lightsabers for the figs! make them a HELL of alot sturdyer because out of the 2 yodas that i have got out of the pakc, BOTH of there blades broke off!!!!!!!!!:mad: HASBRO MUST FIX THIS!
ahh...glad i got that of my chest!
YF.

EDIT IN: oh, yeah! i aggree with you jek, on the mace! defintly need a new one of him with a removable robe!!!!

evenflow
08-11-2002, 12:54 PM
All Jedi COuncil Members should be made. I would also like Qui-lon Vos.

bigbarada
08-11-2002, 01:08 PM
I would like to see the Klatooinian Jedi who was visible in the arena (there were actually two, but I want the male one who didn't drop his lightsaber and run away like a girl). He was most visible in the stand-off with all the Super Battle Droids, just before Yoda arrives with the cavalry.

Aside from him, I want Even Piel and Yaddle.

mylow thehutt
08-11-2002, 01:09 PM
It be cool to have mace with a flamming robe.

SuperBattleDroid88
08-11-2002, 01:38 PM
That would be a really cool Idea mylow thehutt!!!!!!

Chiesa
08-11-2002, 02:18 PM
I think it would be a cool idea that we have a new Mace Windu... Please!! We definitely need a neutral pose Mace!! I can't wait for the Ayala Secura to be released!! Also Coleman :)

Cheers all :D

Lt Kettch
08-11-2002, 02:46 PM
flaming robes....... thats almost as bad as the one we have, how about just a plain fighting mace, or robed mace that can do the standoff with jango pose>?

hango fett
08-11-2002, 03:10 PM
the unleashed mace has a flaming robe. that is going to rock!
YF

Darth forb1us
08-11-2002, 03:52 PM
I cant stand the wait for the Unleashed Windu
It's driving me mad!!! :crazed:

hango fett
08-11-2002, 07:12 PM
anyone have any idea when it will be out? JJB???
YF.

Darth Vellner
08-11-2002, 07:22 PM
mylow the hutt
It be cool to have mace with a flamming robe.

A Mace Windu with a [EDITED] Robe...?.....O.K.....I guess so.....

Just Kidding!!!!!!

Mod Note: Took out that word, no idea why the auto censor didn't pick it up
DA

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 07:29 PM
I would like to see all the Jedi that ever graced the screen, for two seconds or five minutes, it doesn't matter, the more Jedi the better.:)

Darth forb1us
08-11-2002, 08:02 PM
Yeah, cant go too wrong with a bunch of Jedi :)

NiktosRule
08-11-2002, 08:09 PM
Oppo, Depa, and Even should get priorities as they have appeared in two movies and still don't have figures yet. Hasbro should just do a cinema scene with those 3.

thespar
08-11-2002, 10:48 PM
gives any and all the jedi you can think of.

Nebulaz
08-12-2002, 12:42 AM
a new eeth koth and qui gon would be cool.

Geonosian
08-12-2002, 07:17 AM
Cool idea. A new Anakin with robes will be cool.

patchiswelsh
08-12-2002, 08:16 AM
Aayla Secura as soon as we can get her!! Enough said

Is it a good idea to use an Episode 1 Adi Gallia to use in a scene for episode 2 or will it look really bad???

hango fett
08-12-2002, 11:52 AM
that could work, patchiswelsh. i'm useing a preview mace for one of my scenes and he looks 10x better than screamin' mace.
YF

TylerD
08-12-2002, 08:27 PM
Yaddle, Yarael Poof, and Oppo Rancises

Maybe off topic, but how about Jacen, Jaina and Anakin Solo? I know they are not "official" Jedi.....but it would still be cool anyway! Maybe they will get done after Episode III.

Janzeke Khan
08-13-2002, 03:43 AM
Yarael Proof, Oppo Ransis, Master Tholme, Vima-Da-Boda (ESP 2/ 3 version). Empatojoys Brand (EPS 2/3 version),Yaddle, Sharad Hett (Tusken Version), Bultar Swan, The Wookie Jedi (What's his name?), A new Adi Gallia,Barriss Offee, Pablo-Jill, Even Piell, and Siri Tachi. Did I miss anyone? :confused:

.They should also have their custom lightsaber Hilts and Ilum Blade colors.

(Making an Accessorie Pack with All lightsaber colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange and Yellow. And Saesee Tiin& Plo Koon's Custom Hilt's (The ones from POTJ but in Saga style/removable blade would be cool and a good Idea Me thinks. :D

This Saga line should be mostly Jedi. I mean do we really need that many Jango's and Clone troopers?.........Duh:crazed:

Geonosian
08-13-2002, 03:47 AM
Wookie jedi..

I dont think soo..

Janzeke Khan
08-13-2002, 04:00 AM
Why not, do u Doubt he is a real Character?

patchiswelsh
08-13-2002, 08:07 AM
Aayla Secura, Eeth Koth, Bultar Swan and Stass Ali and then we would have almost all the surviving jedi from episode 2
please hasbro please

Geonosian
08-13-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Janzeke Khan
Why not, do u Doubt he is a real Character? YES!

No such thing!

Prove me wrong...

Beast
08-13-2002, 09:19 AM
Geonosian, in the EU atleast there are Wookie Jedi. There is even one in the books that take place after Jedi. His name was Lowbacca, and Luke trained him. There haven't been any on screen Wookie Jedi, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Here's Lowbacca's EGtC's file. :)

Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Characters:

The tall, furry Wookiees have always had an affinity for the Force, so it was no surprise to Luke Skywalker when Chewbacca's newphew, Lowbacca, became an initiate at the Jedi Academy.

The nineteen year old -- barely an adolescent by Wookiee standards -- would train there with other students, including Han and Leia's own twins, Jacen and Jaina Solo. The twins quickly befriended the tall, lanky Wookiee. Lowbacca didn't wear any kind of training clothes. In fact, all he wore was a glossy, syren-fiber belt, which held a strange little egg-shaped electronic device: a Miniaturized Translator Droid known as Em Teedee. It translated Lowie's growls, barks, and snuffles for the other students and the Jedi instructors at the academy. Em Teedee had been programmed by C-3P0, the prissy, golden protocol droid, and had the same speech pattern and basic personality that Threepio does.

Lowie, as he likes his friends to call him, soon became friends with the humorless Dathomirian girl named Tenel Ka. Together, the quartet of youngsters explored the jungles of Yavin Four, and on a solo flight of his T-23 Skyhopper, Lowie saw a crashed TIE Fighter, apparently incapacitated since the first Battle of Yavin. Utilizing Jaina's mechanical talents, they began repairing the ship, even adding a hyperdrive module.

But the TIE pilot, Qorl, was still alive, and more than a little crazy. He managed to captured Jacen and Jaina; Tenel and Lowie escaped, but in the excitement Em Teedee was knocked off Lowie's belt.

Lowie was unable to communicate with anyone at the Great Temple that housed the academy, as none of them spoke Wookiee. Finally, using the communication equipment to call the Falcon, he told Chewbacca what was going on. His uncle and Han returned just in time to save Jacen and Jaina, but not in time to stop the TIE Fighter from escaping.

Weeks later, Lowie and the twins accompanied Lando to his corusca-mining GemDiver Station. A fleet of Imperial Skipray blastboats and an assault shuttle attacked the station. Raiding it, the stormtroopers and a mysterious Dathomirian Nightsister captured the trio of young Jedi.

The Nightsister, Tamith Kai, planned to train them at the Shadow Academy in the Core systems. The three were separated, and Em Teedee was taken away from Lowbacca.

Tamith kept Lowie in seclusion, pelting him with high-pitched sonics and cold-water blasts. Little by little, the witch brought out the Wookiee's anger. When he destroyed the sonic generator, she returned Em Teedee to him. But the translator had been reprogrammed. "The Empire is your friend," the little droids chirped. Lowbacca switched it off, knowing that he could not afford to give in to the dark side.

Eventually, the Solo twins and Lowie did manage to escape, arriving in the shuttle bays just as Luke and Tenel Ka were arriving to rescue them. The Jedi Master and his students returned to Yavin Four, where Lowbacca reprogrammed Em Teedee and returned to his studies.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Geonosian
08-13-2002, 09:21 AM
I see.

PloKoon2385
08-13-2002, 05:58 PM
I would like to see all of the Jedi from the Jedi Council in Episode 1 and Episode 2. I would like them to be in a fighting pose, but can be put into a neutral pose. I would like Stass Allie also. I would love to see Jedi made of other alien races (similar to Nikto Jedi). A Rodian, Wookie, Mon Calamari, etc. would be really neat! Do we know for sure that we are getting a Barriss Offee and a Coleman Trebor? I don't recall hearing this.

Prince Xizor
08-13-2002, 08:13 PM
I don't know why anybody is asking for a new Eeth Koth. The POTJ one is a great figure, I don't see the need to waste a second figure on him when they could be making somebody that doesn't already have a fig.

Beast
08-13-2002, 08:28 PM
Prince Xizor, the only reason people are asking for a new Eeth Koth is because he doesn't fit in either the E1 line or the E2 line. In TPM Eeth never faught, so the figure can't be used for E1 scenes. And in AOTC's, Eeth ditches his cloak when he fights in the arena. So the figure while fitting more in the E2 style, really is sort of a quasi-EU figure because it doesn't match either movie. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

pthfnder89
08-15-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Prince Xizor, the only reason people are asking for a new Eeth Koth is because he doesn't fit in either the E1 line or the E2 line. In TPM Eeth never faught, so the figure can't be used for E1 scenes. And in AOTC's, Eeth ditches his cloak when he fights in the arena. So the figure while fitting more in the E2 style, really is sort of a quasi-EU figure because it doesn't match either movie. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

There's also the problem that the Eeth Koth in the Arena battle was a totally different actor. He was much, much darker skinned than Eeth is in the Council in TPM. So much so that at first I was convinced that the arena Eeth was actually a totally different Jedi of the same species, but everyone else says it is in fact him, so I conceed the point :D

Janzeke Khan
08-15-2002, 08:00 PM
I'm not talking about Lowbacca I mean the Wookie on the cove of one of the Stark Hyperspace Wars Comics, A wookie Jedi in robes if you don't belive me go to Darkhorse.com and seach for the cover pic. There's also a Jedi Tusken Sharad Hett (He was a Jedi at some point 15 years before EPS 1 I think, then became a Tusken clan leader.)

DarkArtist
08-15-2002, 08:27 PM
We need the Jedi Children as well (The Bear Clan) from AOTC. Also don't forget favorites like Luke, Leia, and the Solo Children. I know I Know the solo children and Leia are considered EU but if this thread is for the whole Jedi Family EU must be incorporated as well.

Sidiously Darth
08-15-2002, 08:38 PM
My vote goes out to Master Tholme. Without him, Quinlan Vos would be meow mix for the dark side. He's been in several of the trade paperbacks from Dark Horse.

PloKoon2385
08-15-2002, 11:19 PM
The wookie Jedi you speak of is Plo Koon's master, Master Tyvokka. I would love to see him made as an action figure. Unfortunately he died in the comics. I would also like to see Master Giett, who was Plo Koon's friend, and also Master Tholme, and Quinlan Vos. These are all great characters. I wouldn't mind having a great Luke, a new Leia, new Mara Jade, Solo kids, and also Corran Horn. There are so many Jedi that are needed. Madame Jocasta Nu also needs to be turned into plastic. Still... I would much rather have the rest of the Jedi Council from Episode 1 and 2 before I see any other Jedi made.

Darth Vellner
08-15-2002, 11:37 PM
It be cool to have mace with a flamming robe
mylow the hutt

Originally posted by Darth Vellner
A Mace Windu with a [EDITED] Robe...?.....O.K.....I guess so.....

Just Kidding!!!!!!

Mod Note: Took out that word, no idea why the auto censor didn't pick it up
DA

[EDITED] = What Freddie Murcury was

Chiesa
08-16-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385
The wookie Jedi you speak of is Plo Koon's master, Master Tyvokka. I would love to see him made as an action figure. Unfortunately he died in the comics. I would also like to see Master Giett, who was Plo Koon's friend, and also Master Tholme, and Quinlan Vos. These are all great characters. I wouldn't mind having a great Luke, a new Leia, new Mara Jade, Solo kids, and also Corran Horn. There are so many Jedi that are needed. Madame Jocasta Nu also needs to be turned into plastic. Still... I would much rather have the rest of the Jedi Council from Episode 1 and 2 before I see any other Jedi made.

I could agree less with ya on this!!