PDA

View Full Version : Jango Kamino Battel.

mylow thehutt
08-11-2002, 02:08 PM
:)he would have Artculation at the Legs,arms,elbows,neck,and troso. He would have removable blades on his arms,Battel damage Jet pack,I don't recomend it but if Hasbro had to put in a gimmick it have to Head butt action.he kind of have a glossy look,so it loooks like hes been in the rain.NO buttons sticking out of his back just squeez his legs toghter.removable helmet,and head set.AND A REAL WORKING GRAPLING HOOK.what do you think.:)

Rogue II
08-11-2002, 02:57 PM
I think we have too many Jango Fetts already. I belive the count is up to 5, and the movie has only been out 4 months. He has quickly become the Darth Maul of Episdoe 2 . They both died in their first movie and they both have too many action figures. But that's just my opinion.

Granted, this will in no way deter Hasbro from making more Jango Fetts, so I am sure you will get your wish in the next year or two.

Jek Porky 2002
08-11-2002, 03:41 PM
Do Hasbro think Jango Fett is popular or something, judging by the amounts of different figures we're getting?

Beast
08-11-2002, 03:46 PM
Well, Hasbro knows that kids love the cool bad guys. Plus they wanted to make ones for both collector's and kids. Atleast Jango does change his outfit a bit in the movie, unlike Maul. After Pilot Jango they can take a break with the charecter though, hopefully. Only other Jango I want to see is a Kamino Apartment Jammies version. Then they can lay off on him for a while. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bobajames
08-11-2002, 05:29 PM
how many more jango fetts could you make besides the kamino jammies fett? I think they've used most ideas for this guy, unless they were to do another resculpt and just call it coruscant jango fett.

Beast
08-11-2002, 06:29 PM
Knowing Hasbro, they could run the charecter into the ground just like they did Maul. Jango re-sculpts, EU Jango's, etc. Let's hope that they don't do as many Jango's as they did Maul, but they are already off to a good start. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 06:34 PM
Knowing Hasbro JarJarBinks, they will break the record for the most of one figure made, with Jango Fett. The will milk it to the bone and bleed it dry.:)

Beast
08-11-2002, 06:38 PM
Wouldn't Luke Skywalker: Tatooine Outfit actually beat all records, even Darth Maul's? :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Wouldn't Luke Skywalker: Tatooine Outfit actually beat all records, even Darth Maul's? :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Maybe right at the moment, but give Hasbro a year or two and Jango will win this hands down, if things keep going the way that they are.:D

Beast
08-11-2002, 07:13 PM
Actually, it seems that I was wrong. Darth Maul even beats Luke Skywalker: Tatooine in the number of figures. I included all of the Luke's and Maul's, though the Holo Maul and the 3 EU Maul's are kinds pushing it, cause we are talking unneccisary re-sculpts of the same outfit. I think I got all of them. :)

1995 Luke Skywalker (w/ Grappling-Hook Blaster and Lightsaber)
1996 Luke Skywalker (Desert Sport Skiff Deluxe)
1998 Luke Skywalker (w/ Floppy Hat, Electrobinoculars, and Rifle)
1998 Luke Skywalker (w/ Blast Shield Helmet and Lightsaber)
1998 Luke Skywalker (Millenium Falcon Gunner Station)
1998 Luke Skywalker (Purchase of the Droids - Cinema Scene)
1999 Luke Skywalker (w/ T-16 model and wrench)
2002 Luke Skywalker (25th Anniversary 2-pack)
2002 Luke Skywalker (TRU Exclusive Saga Landspeeder)

1999 Darth Maul (Jedi Duel)
1999 Darth Maul (Tatooine)
1999 Darth Maul (Sith Lord)
1999 Darth Maul (Deluxe w/ Lightsaber)
1999 Darth Maul (w/ Sith Speeder)
1999 Darth Maul (Tatooine Showdown - Cinema Scene)
2000 Darth Maul (Final Lightsaber Duel 2-Pack)
2000 Darth Maul (KB Exclusive Trophy Assortment)
2000 Darth Maul (w/ Sith Attack Speeder)
2000 Darth Maul (w/ Sith Speeder Handheld Game)
2000 Darth Maul (Holograhic Wal-Mart Exclusive)
2000 Darth Maul (Final Duel)
2000 Darth Maul (Masters of the Dark Side 2-Pack)
2001 Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice)
2001 Darth Maul (Deluxe w/ Sith Attack Droid)
2002 Darth Maul (Sith Training)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 07:24 PM
Actually, it seems that I was wrong. Darth Maul even beats Luke Skywalker: Tatooine in the number of figures. I included all of the Luke's and Maul's, though the Holo Maul and the 3 EU Maul's are kinds pushing it, cause we are talking unneccisary re-sculpts of the same outfit. I think I got all of them. :)

1995 Luke Skywalker (w/ Grappling-Hook Blaster and Lightsaber)
1996 Luke Skywalker (Desert Sport Skiff Deluxe)
1998 Luke Skywalker (w/ Floppy Hat, Electrobinoculars, and Rifle)
1998 Luke Skywalker (w/ Blast Shield Helmet and Lightsaber)
1998 Luke Skywalker (Millenium Falcon Gunner Station)
1998 Luke Skywalker (Purchase of the Droids - Cinema Scene)
1999 Luke Skywalker (w/ T-16 model and wrench)
2002 Luke Skywalker (25th Anniversary 2-pack)
2002 Luke Skywalker (TRU Exclusive Saga Landspeeder)

1999 Darth Maul (Jedi Duel)
1999 Darth Maul (Tatooine)
1999 Darth Maul (Sith Lord)
1999 Darth Maul (Deluxe w/ Lightsaber)
1999 Darth Maul (w/ Sith Speeder)
1999 Darth Maul (Tatooine Showdown - Cinema Scene)
2000 Darth Maul (Final Lightsaber Duel 2-Pack)
2000 Darth Maul (KB Exclusive Trophy Assortment)
2000 Darth Maul (w/ Sith Attack Speeder)
2000 Darth Maul (w/ Sith Speeder Handheld Game)
2000 Darth Maul (Holograhic Wal-Mart Exclusive)
2000 Darth Maul (Final Duel)
2000 Darth Maul (Masters of the Dark Side 2-Pack)
2001 Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice)
2001 Darth Maul (Deluxe w/ Sith Attack Droid)
2002 Darth Maul (Sith Training)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Man JarJarBinks, where do you come up with all the info? I know it can be easily collected, but it always seems to be at your fingertips. You just have way too much knowledge in everything and you are way too darn fast to reply to threads. Could it be you are Harry Knowles from Ain't it cool.com:D That's why you won't let nobody see a pic of you, because you don't want to let the secret out. Well I just busted you. LOL:D

P.S. You may not find this funny, but I've been thinking that you were Harry for quite some time now.

Beast
08-11-2002, 07:30 PM
It's just an annoying geek gift of mine. I also keep a database on my computer of Star Wars stuff in case I need information like this. Please, never say again that I am Harry Knowles. That guy scares even me. :eek: But I can gurantee that Mr. Knowles and I are not the same person. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 07:37 PM
It's just an annoying geek gift of mine. I also keep a database on my computer of Star Wars stuff in case I need information like this. Please, never say again that I am Harry Knowles. That guy scares even me. As for why I won't post a picture of myself, that secret shall always remain mine. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yes, I can see that you are gifted and I'm sorry that I may have offended you, by suggesting that you were Harry Knowles, it just struck me funny when I was posting that it could be possible and it was more of a joke than anything else.:D

I do believe that Jango will take the crown for figures that have been made too many times though.:) It's only a matter of time.

Beast
08-11-2002, 07:44 PM
No offense taken, I was just messing around with you. Actually I am not a very big fan of AICN or Harry Knowles. He gives fandom a bad name sometimes, especially with some of his posts. And the people that post on that site are kinda scary also, all they really do is bad mouth each other and stuff. :rolleyes:

Back onto topic, I suppose it's possible that Jango could catch up to and pass Darth Maul sooner or later. But not if Hasbro continues to try to run the charecter of Maul into the ground. After all we just got a new Saga version, and who knows if one is planned for next year. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
08-11-2002, 08:04 PM
Back onto topic, I suppose it's possible that Jango could catch up to and pass Darth Maul sooner or later. But not if Hasbro continues to try to run the charecter of Maul into the ground. After all we just got a new Saga version, and who knows if one is planned for next year. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Well I hope we don't see another Darth Maul until 2006 or 2007, I'm quite tired and bored of this figure and I would rather see a couple more Jangos than Mauls any day of the week. Here's to hoping that Hasbro is reading this thread and will stop all plans for any future Darth Mauls. Lets see something new Hasbro. :D

Beast
08-11-2002, 08:12 PM
I agree, I definatly would prefer more Jango's to Maul's. But I really would prefer new figures, and new versions of charecters that actually change clothes. Come on Hasbro, how about running Padme into the ground for a while. She's got enough outfits that still need to be made that they could easily do 3 a year. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks