PDA

View Full Version : Poor Instructions

LusiferSam
08-12-2002, 07:41 PM
I just got the Bounty Hunter Pursuit (7133). I'm not sure if it was the late hour or just me, but did any body else find the instructions subpart. By subpart I mean the illustrations just felt off and not as good as previous or current instructions. Any one else feel this way?

ACPin
08-12-2002, 09:45 PM
My sons assemble most of our sets and I don't remember them complaining about the instructions when they built it.

JediTricks
08-13-2002, 03:55 AM
Not at all. There's an error in the Millennium Falcon instructions, that's kinda strange, but I found the Bounty Hunter Pursuit ones to be quite adequate.

monkeyflyers
08-14-2002, 04:35 AM
whats wrong with the Millennium Falcon instructions?

JediTricks
08-15-2002, 04:20 AM
There's an error at page 29 where there's no mention of these 2 upside-down-slope dark-gray 3x2 bricks in the parts list or even with a build-arrow. These slopes go right around the front of the ship and on the next page, they're completely covered up so if you don't have sharp eyes, you'll completely miss vital load-carrying pieces.

I suppose it's not as bad as trying to figure out the crazy changes in the MTT's instructions and the included suppliment though.

LusiferSam
08-21-2002, 11:16 AM
Well thanks for your input. I guess my keen observation was just the byproduct of sleep depravations.