PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Make Me An Avatar?

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 03:17 PM
I'm not very good at that kind of thing, but I know that some of you are, I was just wondering if anyone could take my existing avatar and add a pigs nose to it, get it, Jek PORKY? hee he he:D

Thanks in advance!

Jargo
08-13-2002, 03:51 PM
Did you not get that Jek star park avatar i sent you then? maybe your e-mail client won't let you download stuff as images...
I'll post it here instead with a reserved for Jek note attached.

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 03:55 PM
Thanks Jargo, I forgot to tell you before , that that E-Mail you sent me was just a load of letters rather than the pic.

Jargo
08-13-2002, 04:03 PM
that's cause you were using a TV e-mail account right? or something similar that doesn't read image attachments. I realised once I'd sent it that you probably wouldn't get it on your account. Anyway, you got it now :)

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 04:07 PM
Got my brand new avatar, thanks Jargo!:D

Beast
08-13-2002, 04:09 PM
Love the new avatar JP2002. Gotta love Jargo's SP style avatars. I still would love to have one of Jar Jar done by him. Hopefully one that didn't feature his head being blown off though. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 04:12 PM
Thanks Jar Jar.

I think Jargo would be abled to make you a Jar Jar one, if you ask him nicely, btw, was it Jargo that made all the other SP avatars?

Beast
08-13-2002, 04:15 PM
You're welcome.

Yes, I think Jargo did most if not all of the SP style avatars. He's one talented mofo, IMHO. Nice to see somthing besides all cut and cropped avatars on the boards.

So what about it Emporer Jargo? Care to make a gungan friend happy with a cool Jar Jar avatar? I would be quite honored to have one. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
08-13-2002, 04:17 PM
LOVE the new Avatar JP2002 :D!!! Maybe one day I'll go for a SP style avatar, but I don't think I'm ready for it just yet! I'll have to wait for everyone else to stop using them first, and as long as Jargo's around they'll always be here :rolleyes:! What do you use to make the avatars Jargo, you told me once but I've forgotten.

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
He's one talented mofo, IMHO.

More tallented than you think, have you ever tried to make your own South Park charactor? When I've ever done it, they all end up looking like Cartman without his hat on!

Keep up the good work Jargo!

Jargo
08-13-2002, 04:49 PM
I use Jasc animation shop 3 to make the avatars. I know they aren't animations but the programme makes creating a good transparent .gif file that much easier.

JJB, since there's a spirit of goodwill emanating from both our sides of the Atlantic right now I'll post this for you....

QLD
08-13-2002, 04:52 PM
Hey Jargo, I am interested to see what you could come up with for a Quite-Long Dong avatar. :D

Jargo
08-13-2002, 04:53 PM
Or this...

QLD, I could come up with any number of interesting, novel and amusing solutions to that request which would automatically be deleted by moderators or get one or both of us banned :) Innocent interpretations are just so boring.....

Beast
08-13-2002, 04:54 PM
Cool Jargo, thanks alot my friend. Again I must compliment you for your incredible talent. I wish I had half the talent that you were blessed with. If you don't mind, I may blow it up just a tiny bit though. But again, thanks EJ. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
08-13-2002, 04:57 PM
cool avatars, jargo! and sir steve said you made his as well...can you make me one like that, but have him moving? that would be grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<<<<O>>>>>>

SuperBattleDroid88
08-13-2002, 04:57 PM
What about a SBD?
:D

QLD
08-13-2002, 04:59 PM
ANd yes, I'd like fries with that

Jargo
08-13-2002, 05:04 PM
oh, um - I'm offline right now. Please try again later........... :sur:

Beast
08-13-2002, 05:06 PM
Run Jargo, Run!! Now that the word is out, people will be pounding on your door for avatars. Again thanks, I'll be switching to one of the new ones in a bit. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
08-13-2002, 05:09 PM
Jargo if I was you I'd start charging and get a little business going.

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 05:16 PM
Who's a popular boy then?

Jargo
08-13-2002, 05:30 PM
If I can ever be bothered to pay for the software I'll be updating my website which will have over 400 star park avatars. Hopefully that will happen sometime real soon. I've done a ton of AOTC ones including the super battle droid and the main players from the movie. I'm constantly tweaking them though to make them a wee bit smoother or more south park than they sometimes come out. Animated ones take a lot of time and effort and often go horribly wrong for me. I had a new death of Jar Jar one ready to go but it was destroyed by my PC as I saved it. The whole thing went screwy for some reason so I now mostly avoid the animated ones and reserve them only for myself.
If you have a request for one of these avatars post it here and I'll add it to the hundred or so I'm currently trying to complete in time for the website relaunch. but seeing as I'm in a generous mood tonight, just for you SBD88....

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 05:37 PM
You've probably already made all of these:

Jango Fett: Helmet On
Jango Fett: Helmet Off
Jango Fett: Ear Phones
Taun We
Lama Su
All 5 different clones
Human Zam Wessel
Dead Zam Wessel
Changing Zam Wessel
Dexter Jettster
Female Tusken
Child Tusken

Can't think of anymore, yet!

Jargo
08-13-2002, 05:46 PM
Jango Fett: Helmet On ............ done
Jango Fett: Helmet Off ............. not done (duly noted)
Jango Fett: Ear Phones ........... in the SSG 'tar archives right now
Taun We .................................. done but redone with better detail
Lama Su .................................. done
All 5 different clones ................ done
Human Zam Wessel ................. not done (duly noted)
Dead Zam Wessel .................... sort of done, Zam in clawdite form
Changing Zam Wessel ............. not done, too much hassle to do
Dexter Jettster ........................ done
Female Tusken ........................ done
Child Tusken ............................ done

Jek Porky 2002
08-13-2002, 05:56 PM
One more- Obi-Wan Starfighter Pilot

QLD
08-13-2002, 06:18 PM
Jargo, if you ever get bored, you can feel free to make one for my amusement! I promise I won't use it. :D

Jargo
08-13-2002, 06:23 PM
I should probably post a list of the ones I have done so as not to clog a thread.....

Obi pilot is still to be done though.

I took a break from doing the avatars because my partner was getting sick of me sitting here slumped in front of the PC at all hours of the night swearing and cursing because they weren't going right. Now that I've sorted out how to display them on the website I'll get back into doing them again. I usually preview them here anyway so if I change them just grab them if you want to use one.

Wilko QLD. I'll try to come up with something - appropriate :D

hango fett
08-13-2002, 06:34 PM
can you make me one of yoda moving? sp yoda, that is...
<<O>>

mylow thehutt
08-13-2002, 09:44 PM
Jargo,2 questions,one is if you have one up like lets the one with chewy and han with sun glasses would it be all right if we could save it to our invatory?and 2 how do you make these?

hango fett
08-13-2002, 09:47 PM
good questions....i think IIRC, he said he used a photo shop of some sort......but the other question, i don't know...

SWAFMAN
08-13-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
Can Someone Make Me An Avatar?

P O O F ! ! ! !
You're an Avatar!

;)

SuperBattleDroid88
08-13-2002, 10:20 PM
THANKS JARGO!
YA DA MAN!!!!
:D
:p
I finally have a unique Star Park Avatar that no one can have! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
uhh.....
oops....
Sorry!

SaeseeTiin
08-14-2002, 02:02 AM
THE Emperor Jargo, I've just been looking at your pics and there are some great new ones there since I was last there, so I chose this new one for the time being...
Anyway, I was wondering, another request for you. Any chance you could make a Saesee Tiin avator with lightsaber? That would be so cool.
Keep up the great work.

STiin

hango fett
08-14-2002, 06:50 AM
i have an idea for a better one! just make a yoda SP avatar where he is commanding the republic gunships! that would be cool! once again, thanks in advance jargo!
h

Jargo
08-14-2002, 10:40 AM
I'm posting this for geonosian because he actually asked me for it ages ago and I forgot all about it. Hopefully it'll please him.

I won't be doing any moving avatars. But I will modify a few based on what's been asked here.

Like I said, I'm working on a hundred or so right now so when the website goes up again you can just breeze in and grab your fill.

If you like one I use then save it and use it. I'm doing this for fun and if people like them and use them it's the highest form of flattery i could get. I get a kick out of seeing so many used here.

Jarjar, I think you'll have to resize the gungan youself I'm snowed under with these things right now and probably won't get time to do it.

Saesee, I'll try to do a lightsaber weilding one but time is against me right now so it might be a while.

hango, to do the gunship would be a massive avatar and it's better to just do the heads larger than have a small thing where no-one can tell what it is because there's too much crammed into one avatar. maybe one day I'll get round to doing full body versions of some of these but not right now.

hango fett
08-14-2002, 10:50 AM
thanks anyway, jargo....could you make an acklay one for me?
peace
h

mylow thehutt
08-14-2002, 12:10 PM
Jargo whats your website called.

SaeseeTiin
08-14-2002, 12:58 PM
That'll be great Jargo, theres no rush, I'm planning to be on here for quite a long time yet... ;)
Thanks

STiin

mylow thehutt
08-14-2002, 04:12 PM
I got a Star Park Yoda.:crazed:

Jek Porky 2002
08-14-2002, 04:43 PM
Poggle looks cool!

hango fett
08-14-2002, 05:42 PM
nice SP yoda, mylow...too bad you would never catch me with that as my avatar.
h

mylow thehutt
08-14-2002, 07:07 PM
I would never use that as my avatar ethier.

hango fett
08-14-2002, 07:30 PM
was that on an episode of south park?
???
H

mylow thehutt
08-14-2002, 07:47 PM
?don't know just found it.

hango fett
08-14-2002, 08:21 PM
cool.....funny how when you really want something (like i really want a sp yoda ava. that MOVES) you get the exact oppisite! this is so :frus: it ain't funny!!!
???

Geonosian
08-20-2002, 10:33 PM
Jargo THANKS A MILLION!!

I know I sound like an idiot but can you pllllllllease make me a Coleman Trebor.

scruffziller
08-21-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
I got a Star Park Yoda.:crazed:

OBALABALALALABABOOLA-----YODA!!!!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah! An............o.........ther SKYWALKER!!!!!!!!!! :D

The True Maul
08-22-2002, 07:50 AM
Jargo, can you make an avatar of Darth Maul holding his Double bladed Lightsaber out in front of him with a angry face. Thanks in advance and sorry if i'm bothering you. :)