PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett with (*WARNING - AOTC MOVIE SPOILER*)

Lord Malakite
10-18-2001, 08:44 PM
This is kind early for Episode II, but how about a Jango Fett with removable head. Since he is supposed to be decapitated according those leaked Episode II storyboards from months ago and we have already recieved a Dagobah Vader, I think he would be a likely candidate for an action figure (after the initial Jango Fett of course). Does anyone else agree?

Jargo
10-18-2001, 08:48 PM
That's kind of a sick want isn't it? ;) Actually, given the way some of these newer figures have got lame neck joints I bet it won't take much handling for all the figures heads to come off. One twist of my Sio Bibbles head and it was on the floor and in my dogs mouth quicker than you can say "OH ****!"

But I suppose that Hasbro and Lucasfilm are relaxing a little as we are geting those skeletons with Amanaman and the dead Dack. Plus fried vader is out and the Dagobah one had the removable head although that was just fantasy illusion kind of thing. But we did get a sliced in two Maul so anything is possible :)

Lord Malakite
10-18-2001, 09:20 PM
We have all those removable hands from Bespin Luke and (removable dome/removable helmet/emperor's wrath) Vaders. Plus we have the Wampa with removable arm. That reminds me, we still need removable arm Ponda Baba, charred Uncle Owen, charred Aunt Beru and, if you want really gross, removable intestines Taun Taun.

Lord Malakite
11-10-2001, 10:52 PM
It looks like I got my wish. Check out the story over at http://www.tradefederation.net/

Lord Malakite
11-10-2001, 11:01 PM
With the trailers it looks like we'll also need to include removable arm Anakin and Zam Wessell to our morbidly sick action figure wishlist as well.

GNT
11-12-2001, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
With the trailers it looks like we'll also need to include removable arm Anakin

???

Jargo
11-12-2001, 05:09 PM
Well yes to the Zam wessel thing but no to the Anakin.

If you want charred Owen and beru then just buy two Amanaman figures and use the skeletons from them. The film prop that Amanaman had at his feet in the palace scenes is one of the ANH skeletons anyway. I think it's Beru but don't quote me. :)

I still want a "I've fallen and I can't get up" flailing down a reactor shaft Palpatine. Bugsquash Ewok and neck snap action Cpt. Antilles.
Porkins should have come with blast apart action and Biggs is in need of a resculpt so why not go ahead with the dead thing and give him blast apart action? Rancor crunched Gamorrean would be cool too. :) Sarlaacc pit playset with skiff guard in digesting juices that slowly dissolve your figure over a period of days.......

Why is it always heads and arms that get cut off? Why not legs? You don't see removable legs very often strange as it seems. curious and curiouser......

Beast
11-14-2001, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Why is it always heads and arms that get cut off? Why not legs? You don't see removable legs very often strange as it seems. curious and curiouser......

POTJ Darth Maul: Final Duel has removable legs, from a certain point of view. :)

Sorry, couldn't help myself with that one. Hehehehe. But seriously, there is C-3PO w/ Removable limbs.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Fulit
11-14-2001, 11:44 AM
I'm gonna want complete burnt-shell-of-a-man Anakin, with charred stumps for arms and legs and with seared red flesh everywhere, all disfigured. Then I'm gonna want life support system Anakin, with all the tubes and whatnot hooked up to him, before he puts on the suit. Yeah.