PDA

View Full Version : Still Need Yoda? Try Your Local K-Mart's

Beast
08-13-2002, 10:28 PM
Rebelscum is reporting that some of the 2-packs that were showing up at BJ's are starting to appear also at K-Mart's. The best part about it, Yoda appears in two of the packs so there is a good chance that you will be able to find one if your store has gotten in the 2-packs. Currently there seems to be 6 of them showing up at K-Mart's. They are just the regualar carded figures in a plastic clamshell case. The 2-packs retail for $9.99, but that is alot cheaper then Ebay is running still. :)

The sets are:

Anakin Skywalker - Outland Peasant Disguise
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Coruscant Chase

Yoda - Jedi Master
Clonetrooper

Anakin Skywalker - Hangar Duel
Anakin Skywalker - Outland Peasant Disguise

Jango Fett - Kamino Escape
Yoda - Jedi Master

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Coruscant Chase
Jango Fett - Kamino Escape

Clonetrooper
Anakin Skywalker - Hangar Duel

http://rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=9635

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
08-13-2002, 10:42 PM
cool. might have to look into that for scene purposes...
h

AdmiralPiett
08-14-2002, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I saw these at K-mart tonight. It was an interesting night at K-mart. I also found a few new Anakin TAs and Darth Mauls and a MOTU Merman. Unfortunately I didn't have any money to buy him but I know he's the hardest to find right now. It's surprising that K-mart always has better selection than Wal-mart and Target.
Piett

Beast
08-14-2002, 12:13 AM
MOTU Mer-Man.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Why do you elude me so. I'm still hunting that blasted figure, as well as Anakin: TA and Maul: ST. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SuperBattleDroid88
08-14-2002, 12:17 AM
K-Mart has the new wave! :eek:
AMAZING!!!! :D
Maybe K-Mart will come through for us! :)

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
08-14-2002, 12:52 AM
K-Mart is slowly luring us back...

First it was that sale, now it's the two packs, then soon the Slave I repackage, the next thing you know, you're practically buying all your SW stuff at K-Mart.

rynobot
08-14-2002, 01:08 AM
K-Mart will slowly go out of buisness every where.

TylerD
08-14-2002, 03:16 AM
I had no idea that Hasbro was sending out two-packs.
`
The other day at Wal-mart, I FINALLY found Dooku. There were probably about 10 Dookus and 10 Yodas......like they forgot to put them out on 4/23...

I think that KMart will survive. Even though Martha Stewart is in trouble right now, Kmart will always have her products to "fall back on." Besides, my local Kmart has no plans of closing within the next few years.

hango fett
08-14-2002, 07:47 AM
maybe k-mart will surprise us all and keep a steady stock for more than 2 weeks!!!! one could only hope....
h

DarthMushy
08-14-2002, 12:49 PM
I checked my K-Mart. They had a Ketwol. That was it. Really.

LTBasker
08-14-2002, 11:40 PM
My K-Mart has always been pretty good with figure stock, though I don't know how they're doing now as I haven't been there in awhile.

I hope the two packs are gonna be coming out more, and one really good thing about them is that a person can't just open them and then buy the figure they want and put the other one back on the pegs. Rebelscum had a scan of the bottom of the 2pack and one insert has the 2-pack UPC (so they'd be paying more for a single figure) and the other figure doesn't have a UPC. :cool:

I hope they release these type of 2-packs:
Red Clone Trooper / Battle Droid (Red or Cream if they have to)
Tusken Mother / TA Anakin

Exhaust Port
08-15-2002, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll definately be heading by the K-Mart tomorrow.

Yoda, you will be mine....