PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Markdown!!

Thunderstorm1
08-14-2002, 07:51 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that www.kbtoys.com has the Darth Maul and Jango Fett Unleashed Figures marked down to $13.99 ea.

Enjoy!!:)

LTBasker
08-14-2002, 09:25 AM
Still too much, wake me when they're 6.99-9.99. :D

I wish Wal-Mart would knock down their prices on'em at least, but I think they're sticking with this price. :( Ah well, that would only be if I found some I was interested in...like maybe Vader. :D

jonboy
08-14-2002, 12:52 PM
I found both of them marked down at Target on clearance for less than $8. That is here in Indiana.

steve3p0
08-14-2002, 09:29 PM
im going to wait until these get marked down before i buy them. i know theyre great figures but im cheap :p

Exhaust Port
08-14-2002, 11:19 PM
It didn't take the Unleashed stuff long to be discounted. Great concept but poor execution.

DahrJin
08-15-2002, 09:13 AM
I agree with the great concept, poor execution theory.

At first, my local Wal Mart had 4 each of both Jango and Maul. I picked up my two and the others were gone within days. I was thinking that this was going well. The unleashed were not sitting on the shelves long and I was optimistic for seeing newer waves.

Then out of nowhere, BAM! there were 8-10 of each statue just sitting there. I don't think any have sold. It seems like everytime I go in there, the exact same number of unleashed are there.

Did they get a HUGE shipment of just the first wave and now they have to try and unload 'em before they order wave 2?

Bastages! :mad:

I WANT A VADER UNLEASHED NOW!

Forgot to add, the Unleashed are the same price as when first released, here in my area. TRU has the highest price I've seen here at $15.99.

steve3p0
08-15-2002, 10:10 AM
same here. there are tons of darth maul and jango fett.