PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone besides me STILL missing Teemto and Ki Adi!?!

Lt Kettch
08-14-2002, 02:50 PM
This is really starting to get me down, it seems alot of you have had them for about a month or so now.... i'm getting discouraged... Teemto.... Ki Adi........anakin.......maul......where are you guys?

icatch9
08-14-2002, 02:52 PM
I don't have them either and I go shopping all the time. It's just slow distribution right now. Stores are re setting for Xmas and aren't spending as much time stocking the shelves. Not to worry, those won't be hard to find. It's just a matter of time befor they clog the shelves like Chewy and Bespin Luke :).

El Chuxter
08-14-2002, 02:52 PM
I've got 'em, but I got the only one of each I ever saw (at a KB). Hopefully they'll start hitting shelves in greater numbers soon.

Beast
08-14-2002, 02:56 PM
I have Ki-Adi-Mundi and Teemto Pagalies, thanks to Caesar. Still missing Anakin: Tatooine Attack and Darth Maul: Sith Training. And now the Wal-Mart Cantina sets are starting to ship as well. :eek: Calgon, take me away!! :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

stormie
08-14-2002, 03:20 PM
No Ki-Adi or Teemto here either. I going looking on average of twice a week, and nothing. No Target accessory packs either! Kinda irritating hearing others joyfulness at finding these.

A good kind of irritation. ;)

Jek Porky 2002
08-14-2002, 04:21 PM
I don't have Teemto, but I do have Ki-Adi Mundi, and if I where you I wouldn't lose sleep over getting it, it's only the EpI version with a new arm, that doesn't look right anyway!

Jargo
08-14-2002, 04:42 PM
Exactly. the new arm makes the older molded one look like poor old Ki-Adi has a prosthetic appliance or something. There's a complete difference in the sculpting styles. The old arm is poorly detailed while the new one has a detailed hand. But apart from the new articulated arm the episode one version is better.

Oh yeah, I got all four of the wave. Teemto Ki-Adi, Maul and Anakin. Teemto and the salvage droid is worth fretting over because it's a great little figure 2-pack, Anakin is take it or leave it so-so but has a nice head sculpt, Maul is poopy but the pack in dark eye probe droid is great.

fourtwo
08-14-2002, 05:19 PM
haven't even seen these figs up here yet

Fulit
08-14-2002, 06:13 PM
I found two Teemto's about 3 weeks or so ago. That's it. I bought one, and left the other for a lucky scalper, er, collector. No Ki-Adi's, Anakin's or Mauls anywhere. **sigh**

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
08-14-2002, 06:15 PM
I saw a Ki-Adi once, but passed since I only collect MOC and the bubble was smashed.

Nexu
08-14-2002, 06:52 PM
I saw two Ki's, and one Teemto, and I grabbed them all, for me and my uncle. The newest stuff I've seen around here (I picked those three up in NH) is the Chewie wave, and we're loaded with them.

JEDIpartner
08-14-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Still missing Anakin: Tatooine Attack and Darth Maul: Sith Training.

What???!!! :eek: I have something before JarJar??? what's this world coming to???!!!

Beast
08-14-2002, 07:08 PM
What can I say but, my stores officially blow JEDIpartnr. Last figure I ever saw in the stores was Han: Bespin. Thankfully Caesar, Dar' Argol, and a friend of mine from Colorado have kept me up to date. I did luckily find the TRU X-Wing and Target Accessory Sets, but that is only because I was lucky. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-14-2002, 08:58 PM
No, i'm still waitin' for my freakin' shipment from Kebco! ship date was 8/2/02 and still, not a freakin' thing and i only live in Ohio!!! Any day now!!! Any fellow Ohio folks found the Cantina sets yet?!!??!?!?

steve3p0
08-14-2002, 09:10 PM
i have teemto and ki adi , but no anakin and maul. i think im gonna pass on maul , even if i do find him. he's expanded universe and im gonna stick to the movie likenesses.
i will prob. get anakin if i find him, but if i dont find him , no big deal , i already have outlander anakin and hanger duel anakin.

TylerD
08-14-2002, 09:31 PM
Alas, I too have not yet found the Ki-Adi wave or the Target accessory sets. I am feeling a bit melancholly.

thespar
08-14-2002, 10:25 PM
they must be inculdeing a clocking device with the maul and ani. they must of also put them on ki-adi and teempoo. but i guess they finaled when i was shopping a few weeks ago.

LTBasker
08-14-2002, 10:31 PM
Nope, I don't have Ki-Adi, Teemto, TA Anakin, or the new Maul.

Heck, I'm still trying to find doubles of the Nexu and Deluxe Ani! :crazed: :frus:

brentfett
08-14-2002, 10:48 PM
Ki adi and Teemto turned up fairly easily in my area, but not in huge quantities. I have not seen one single Anakin TA or Maul, not that I have any interest in the Maul. I'm hoping any day now they should all arrive in bulk at Wal Marts along with the Cantina sets.

Prince Xizor
08-15-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Heck, I'm still trying to find doubles of the Nexu and Deluxe Ani! :crazed: :frus:

You should come over here, They can't be given away.

As for Teemto and Ki, I've got nothing. I haven't seen them. Same for Maul/Anakin. I do have the Target kits though.

pthfnder89
08-15-2002, 11:43 AM
I haven't even seen Palpatine/Puhr in stores yet :rolleyes: I have Puhr thanks to Forhekset but nothing past that. Haven't been too upset about it because I have been finding the Target Accessory packs everywhere, which is what I've been drooling over waiting for, so I'm happy. :)

I really want Ki Adi as he's one of my fav Jedi, but I only want Teemto for his scavenger droid, otherwise I would leave him. I don't have any interest in Maul either, but could someone who has him tell me; what is Maul's lightsaber like? Does it have the new style removable blades?

Nexu
08-15-2002, 11:44 AM
I need a TA Annie, a Deluxe Mace, along with a few Jedi.

Any idea when the Tuskens with Massif's will start showing up? I'm gong to need a couple of those too.

Nexu
08-15-2002, 11:47 AM
I have seen (and can get):
Puhr
Palpatine
Chewie
Han
Besbin Lukes and Vaders
All deluxes except for Mace, C3P0, and Yoda.

I have seen:
Yoda
Dooku
Teemto (saw one, grabbed it)
Ki (saw 2, grabbed em both)

Beast
08-15-2002, 11:49 AM
Nexu, from what I heard the Tusken and Lott Dod are starting to turn up in some stores. Very few so far, but I'm sure that reports will start growing soon. It won't be long now. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nexu
08-15-2002, 11:55 AM
Decent. :) I just hope I will see some. :(

Beast
08-15-2002, 12:04 PM
You aren't the only one, Nexu. Hopefully I can start finding stuff in stores. I don't like burdening people on the forums to much. But I do owe Caesar and Dar' Argol a ton for their help. I also need to get their money orders out to them. ;) :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nexu
08-15-2002, 12:08 PM
I'd trade, if I had the cash, or figs that people need. A while ago I had a carded Yoda and a Dooku, but noone wanted them, so I took them to my Wal*Mart, when I bought them in NH. Someone ought to be suprised. :)

Jargo
08-15-2002, 01:05 PM
Maul has a metal saber hilt with both blades removable. The blades are a little short though and the pegs are tiny. His probe droid pack in is excellent and the clear stand though made from cheap plastic is a nice touch as the droid is removable.

Adam
08-15-2002, 02:39 PM
I only just found Maul today at Target.. I saw Anakin too but some other guys grabbed him.

I think maul is pretty good.. his leg articulation is really nice.

Paul-Kenobi
08-15-2002, 07:14 PM
I have yet to see even KI anywhere but i really REALLY want anakin and Maul.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-15-2002, 10:00 PM
Count me in the group too. My area stores were doing well until last month when they overordered the Endor Han wave. My Wal-Mart doesn't even have room on the pegs because they have so many. It's collusion I tell ya! All the stores must of called each other up and agreed to order a kablillion of the wave so they could clog the pegs and stymie us collectors. It's all a conspiracy.

SuperBattleDroid88
08-15-2002, 10:01 PM
Haven't seen them at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

DeadEye
08-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Still no acklay and nothing after the first 40. However, Hango Fett has told me he has the new Anakin, Ki-Adi, and Teemto, and found them all at Meijer's--which, perfectly enough, is a store that doesn't even exist around here.

thespar
08-15-2002, 10:15 PM
i just pick up the only acklay i find i my neck of the woods about two weeks ago.

KIDD
08-16-2002, 12:09 AM
i can help with the acklays and ki-adi and teetos for who ever needs them

pthfnder89
08-16-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Still no acklay and nothing after the first 40. However, Hango Fett has told me he has the new Anakin, Ki-Adi, and Teemto, and found them all at Meijer's--which, perfectly enough, is a store that doesn't even exist around here.

I feel your pain DeadEye, we don't have Meijer's here in Texas either. :mad: And I STILL haven't found an Acklay, which is the only Beast I want!

TylerD
08-16-2002, 02:37 PM
Meijer's is really an awesome store. Everytime I go to Ohio in the summer and at Christmas, I go to Meijers. eijers is like the Wal-mart w/groceries BEFORE the Wal-mart w/groceries. They even have a pet section!

Prince Xizor
08-16-2002, 04:05 PM
I've never even heard of Meijer's before now. Around here all we have is Target, Walmart, K-Mart, and KB. Nothing else really carries Star Wars toys. Some Cards & Collectibales stores do, but they have crap and its way overpriced at that. Anybody want a Clonetrooper for $15?

cybersith
08-16-2002, 09:17 PM
i have teemto and kiadi but no ani or maul but still no accsesorry packs or cantina

Darth forb1us
08-17-2002, 04:36 PM
I cannot wait to get out of pittsburgh, on to michigan, all the close walmarts (accept one, way out of the way) have condensed their SW for harry potter and LOTR :/
NOTHING NEW
god.. its sad :/
No KB has anything new
No TRU has anything new (but too expensive at the moment - Xwing
and one Target had the accessory packs.....
NO ki-adi.... NO teemto
NO new anakin NO maul....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frus: :frus:

Paul-Kenobi
08-18-2002, 04:42 PM
erhha i really don't like the acklay i found him there was only 1 but i'mnot a big fan of him his legs are not 100% fully Poseable his head is down to low Habro should of done a better job on this one i'm disapointed with acklay.

OriginalBryGuy
08-19-2002, 12:50 PM
I picked up Teemto recently but have yet to see the Acklay...

DeadEye
08-19-2002, 01:00 PM
I haven't found the acklay, the 12" Dooku, or any figures past the first 40.

Rogue II
08-19-2002, 01:10 PM
While I have no intention of buying the Acklay, Teemto, or Ki Adi, I do keep an eye out for them so I can post in the Just Found section. I haven't seen any of them. Aparently, other people in my area have found them. I'm still waiting for Ephant Mon.

I did find the Target Accessory packs and bought them, but I've seen no signs of the Wal-mart cantina figs as of yet.

evenflow
08-19-2002, 01:58 PM
I can't find a damn thing. No Teemto, Mundi, Anakin, Maul, or anything else remotely new. I still can't find the Acklay.

macewindu87
08-21-2002, 09:33 AM
i have foun teempto or mundi but maybe my luck will change
mace:crazed:

hango fett
08-21-2002, 09:35 AM
yeah. i only saw them once and with my money and my dad's money he had with him, we could only get teemot, and 2 ki-adis. if i would have had a few more bucks, then i would have got teemto out of the pack!
h

macewindu87
08-21-2002, 06:38 PM
you must be lucky hango at least your parents will buy you figures mine aren't that nice
mace

TylerD
08-22-2002, 01:26 AM
The Cantina Sets are sitting at my WM....ever since they put them out two weeks ago. I purchased all three. Greedo is gone, but no one has purchased Ponda Boba or Momaw....

hango fett
08-22-2002, 07:08 AM
cantina sets! thats another thing to look for! but none of the WM around us have any room to put them out!!!
h

macewindu87
08-22-2002, 08:26 AM
I really doubt they would putthem out even if they had room hango they are not doing to well of a job in there stocking department around here.
mace

hango fett
08-22-2002, 08:42 AM
you never know...they may surprise us!
h

Prince Xizor
08-22-2002, 09:44 AM
I have 2 Walmarts near me. One still has yet to condense its Star Wars section, but the other one has. Neither of them have gotten the Cantina sets in though.

Darth forb1us
08-22-2002, 09:20 PM
2 of my 3 have condensed, havent checked the 3rd.
However, the 2 that have condensed still have pegs chock full with padme arena, and typho, jarjar etc....
WHAT IS GOING ON
get a clue? pull down some old, put out some new....
blah :/
been using the spare time to get gi joe's and transformers :/

ChemOx
08-22-2002, 09:25 PM
The KB near me still has quite a huge rack still, just for star wars, and FINALLY.........I was able to get Maul, Teemto and TA Anakin today. Nothing like the feeling of finding new figs!!. Now all I have to do is peg down Ki Adi Mundi and the new Mace Unleashed and I will be an even more happy camper