PDA

View Full Version : Count Dooku's lightsaber

Nebulaz
08-16-2002, 04:03 AM
Since we all know that CD uses a fencing style lightsaber technique, was his lightsaber when we was a jedi of similar design and the refurbished one when he became a sith? or is this his original lightsaber?? if he did have to make a new one, what color was his original?? green most likely.

Jeremy

Pendo
08-16-2002, 07:44 AM
I think when he was a Jedi he had the same design L-Saber because he was still studying the same style of fighting and has been studying it for many years. I'm not sure if he had to make a new saber when he became a Sith, he could have just changed the crystal inside to make it red. I think Dooku would suit a blue saber more than a green one, or maybe it was purple like Mace's :).

PENDO!

DeadEye
08-16-2002, 08:24 AM
Hertius Dooku's Jedi saber was green and was a normal straight hilt, although he was already a fencing instructor. Dooku built his new saber from scratch when he became a Sith.

Pendo
08-16-2002, 08:40 AM
Thanx DeadEye, where'd ya get the info?? :D

PENDO!

DeadEye
08-16-2002, 11:25 AM
The novel...and the visual dictionary...

Nebulaz
08-16-2002, 04:52 PM
I dont remember that info in the novel but...i could be wrong, thanx again, u always come thru.

Pendo
08-17-2002, 05:46 AM
Thanx DeadEye!!! I still think he would suit blue more than green though :D!!

PENDO!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-17-2002, 12:38 PM
Pendo, you just love to use colored font, don't you? :D
BTW, how do you pronounce Hertius? Is it Her-tee-us, or Hersh-us?

Pendo
08-17-2002, 01:10 PM
Using coloured font livens up the post :D.

I think it is pronounced Her-tee-us.

PENDO!

Raiden
08-17-2002, 06:44 PM
If you go to http://www.thelightsaber.com they show a mock-up of Dooku's Jedi saber.
Where this info came from, I know not.

Useless trivia, Dooku's saber color was green, his padawan was Qui-Gon Jinn, and Qui-Gon's was green. Then again, Yoda was Dooku's master, and his saber was green too. ;)

DeadEye
08-17-2002, 08:01 PM
BTW,

Dooku's first name is pronounced Hersh-us. Like Hershey's! :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-18-2002, 12:27 PM
Pendo and Deadeye, what is it, what is it!!!??? :D

scruffziller
08-21-2002, 11:57 AM
Hey Deadeye does the info indicate how the saber(inside of it) is put together due to the curved shape of the handle. I would think the saber would not work because of the shape, but I suppose Dooku's tune to the force allowed him to figure it out if there would be any variances or difficlties in design with it. But what is funny is the shape of Dooku's saber seems to obviously constitute some "innuendo".That light saber site was cool. Here is a Klingon Lightsaber (http://www.thelightsaber.com/ContestEntries/51c.jpg) .

Capitan_Moroni
08-25-2002, 04:45 PM
Dosent it show his jedi lightsaber in the Jango Fett comic?