PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back the SW MM!

Jangu Fett
08-16-2002, 06:47 PM
Does anyone remember a SSG news article that read "Hasbro to bring back MM, but when?" It said that Hasbro was thinking about re-doing the line and adding Ep2 collections.

My question is this. If Hasbro is bringing back the AF, why not start releasing the toys/collectables that started this whole forum?

I say we start a petition to bring them back. Just like SSG did for the AF, and give it to Hasbro. Hasbro made a poor choice to release the AF without figs. It seems they realized that mistake and will release the 2003 AF with figs. And do figure packs for the sets already released with no figs. But what about the MIicro Machines? Where are they at? Hasbro has the molds, and has made some. Example the SW Cel 2 exclusive fig, JORG SACUL? That had a MM X-Wing, with stand. And the SW Game of Life? That had a MM style Jedi Starfighter. Yeah I know it wasn't painted, but?

So how about it everyone? Lets hear it. Who wants to see the return of the STAR WARS MICRO MACHINES?

LTBasker
08-16-2002, 11:17 PM
Actually the X-wing with Jorg Sacul was just a repaint of the first X-wing micro-machines. Basically the only difference was the different paint job and it had one red stripe instead of five.

I would love for them to bring back the regular micros though, and make them like before; little figures in their own packs, and 3 ships in a ship pack with stands. :D

JediTricks
08-17-2002, 01:42 AM
Basker, the Jorg MM was also made of an inferior material.

I may resubmit the 1000-name petition with more accent on the MM front, it was in the main statement.

sicqnus
08-17-2002, 08:03 PM
I agree,

I'm able to pay a higher price :greedy: ut the expected future MM have to be much more detailed and better painted. I must say the old one were not amazing in quality.

That's my prayer but I'm not alone.

The ancient painted MM are soooooo ****ed up !
Bring us more quality or loose money !
You have no choice.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ha! Ha! Ha! ha!