PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro, make all the Holographs you can!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-18-2002, 11:57 AM
Hasbro,
I think you should make all the holographic things from all the movies. Well, you should make ALL the things from ALL the movies, but I'm just here to list some holo figures that could be made.
The Phantom Menace
*Holographic Palpatine
*Holographic Nute Gunray (in the works)
*OOM-9 with Holographic mini-Nute Gunray and Rune Haako
*Holographic midsize Darth Sidious with Spider Projector
Attack of the Clones
*Palpatine in Chair wth Holographic mini-Onaconda Farr
*Mace Windu in Chair with Holographic mini-Kamino Obi-Wan
*Holographic Geonosis Obi-Wan with Lightsaber and projector
*Neutral robed Anakin with Holographic mini-Obi-Wan with Lightsaber, Holographic mini-Droideka and Holographic mini-Mace Windu
The Empire Strikes Back
*General Veers with Holographic mini-Vader
*Holographic Imperial Officers (Cinema Scene perhaps?)
Return of the Jedi
*Holographic Luke Skywalker

These are all off the top of my head, I know I'm forgetting a few! Come on Hasbro, make these all!!!

darthvyn
08-18-2002, 12:37 PM
what about

holographic HUGE FREAKIN (old granny) EMPEROR HEAD from ESB???

Beast
08-18-2002, 12:59 PM
What, no holographic Sio Bibble from Episode 1? :cry: :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-18-2002, 03:37 PM
Jeez, I forgot all about Sio Bibble! But you don't have to cry about it, JJB! :D
I remembered the Emperor head after I completed this list. I'd like to see that too, but in Ian McDiarmid form instead of the granny chimp person. :crazed:

Jayspawn
08-18-2002, 10:37 PM
I'd like to see more holograph figures, but ONLY the characters who were holographs in the movies. Thats it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2002, 11:34 AM
What do you mean? All the figures on my list are in the movies.

Darth Sidious
08-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Hey Hasbro, why don't you make a 3 3/4" Holo Darth Sidious? Oh yeah, thats right, you did make one! BUT NOBODY EVER FOUND IT!!!!! Come on Hasbro, distribute it this time...Unless you like people selling them on Ebay for $29.99.

SQueek
08-25-2002, 12:26 AM
i do have to say making all those holographic figures is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of. i mean we already have more than 1 and thats so many, thier just clear blue plastic, there is no point to them. just hasbro trying to make a few extra cents selling milked out garbage.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-25-2002, 12:15 PM
SQueek, if you don't like them then don't buy them. IMO, Darth Sidious Holograph is one of the best EI figures (yes, I do have it, my dad got it at TRU). There is a point to them, they need to make these in order to complete some scenes. It wouldn't look very good, R2-D2, C-3PO and Jabba watching a hologram of Luke, if there was no holographic Luke for that scene. :)
Anyway, I thought of a few more (well, not too many):
*Holographic Darth Maul re-sculpt (possibly packed with a retooled [sitting down maybe?] Darth Sidious as a Scene Selection). The first DM holograph (the WM light-up) was okay, except for the fact you couldn't see it was Darth Maul, and that he was kind of a statue. :rolleyes:

darthvyn
08-26-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
*Holographic Darth Maul re-sculpt (possibly packed with a retooled [sitting down maybe?] Darth Sidious as a Scene Selection). The first DM holograph (the WM light-up) was okay, except for the fact you couldn't see it was Darth Maul, and that he was kind of a statue. :rolleyes:

he should have articulation that can cross his arms, like in his introduction to the viceroy in ep.I...

QLD
08-27-2002, 03:34 AM
I would rather them make other characters that haven't been made at all, than make holographs of people.