PDA

View Full Version : More Aayla Info, please Hasbro

patchiswelsh
08-18-2002, 01:54 PM
More More More Hasbro!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast
08-18-2002, 02:08 PM
Well, I doubt you will hear much more from Hasbro about her until Toy Fair. Besides, we already have a ton of info. We've seen the design sketches, articulation sketches, painting guide, and an early wax test figure. Plus we know that she's going to be a collection 2 figure, come with a base, lightsaber, and force effect, and that she will have a magnet in her hand. She's also heavily articulated, with what currently looks like atleast 9+ points. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

patchiswelsh
08-18-2002, 02:18 PM
JarJar what paint guide????
explain

and also can you help me cos i am trying to put on my own avatar but can't do it
can you tell me how to make it a document and then do it and also how you get pic off website???
thank you

Beast
08-18-2002, 02:24 PM
The design sketches that are in color, are also used to paint the prototype paint master. That's what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

What kind of avatar are you trying to make, maybe I or someone else can help. I swear there was a "How To" thread on how to make them. :)

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5266

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

patchiswelsh
08-18-2002, 03:04 PM
do you have any pics of the design sketches???

patchiswelsh
08-18-2002, 03:09 PM
what are pixels and what program do i use to make it right size???

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-18-2002, 04:41 PM
You use the Paint program. :D
And JJB, what base are you talking about? Is it like a mound of Geonosis or something?

Lord Tenebrous
08-19-2002, 12:45 AM
The base would be to support her in a high kick pose (as shown in her concept drawing). Sandy colored, like Padme Unleashed's base.

Much like putting Adi Gallia in a high kick, only back then we had the CommTech chips. Hasbro will at least get a gold star for effort.