PDA

View Full Version : new movie w/Hayden Christensen

SWAFMAN
08-19-2002, 02:01 AM
shattered glass (http://www.pennlive.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/cgi-free/getstory_ssf.cgi?d0786_BC_PA--ShatteredGlass&&news&newsflash-pennsylvania)

scruffziller
08-19-2002, 06:55 AM
eah.....

derek
08-19-2002, 10:34 AM
i recall reading about this a while back. i just wonder if there will be enough of a story for a feature film. this seems very much like a made for TV movie starring luke perry or john stamos.:)

2-1B
08-22-2005, 02:31 AM
I still don't know too many people who have seen but I have loaned out my DVD to several people and I always get a good review back.

You know what I'm curious about though, Tom Cruise is credited as a producer (along with Paula Wagner, his producing partner) And I wonder what involvement he had with the film ? Was it strictly financial ? Afterall, it was a Lions Gate release so I assume they bought it after the film was in the can . . . so I assume the Cruiser put some money into it and that was it. Besides, there were several other producers listed, including Hayden's brother Tove and I think he and the others were more responsible for the day to day filmmaking.

Hank Azaria is cool in this movie, too - I just wish he was in it more ! :)

JimJamBonds
08-22-2005, 10:56 AM
'Did I do something wrong Chuck?' I'm one of the people that Caesar has loaned out Shattered Glass to me and I liked it (same thing thing goes for Life as a House). As far as Cruise goes, who knowns but I'm going to guess he didn't have much to do with it, maybe he read the script once and thats why he has a producer credit. I think if he would have had much of an active role they would have noted that more. :confused:

2-1B
08-22-2005, 01:51 PM
I think The Cruiser broke in the office couch at the magazine, he jumped up and down on it and made it more cozy for the cast. Way to go Tommy ! ! !