PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Squadron

Freedom
08-19-2002, 09:54 PM
I think Expanded Universe needs to come back in a big way. There's so many great characters to choose from. Rogue Squadron is among them. Make Rogue Squadron and you can satisfy the army builders as well. I think Expanded Universe should be on different packaging than Saga.

While I'm at it:
Things that need to be made or re-made:
1) Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (Final Duel)
2) General Dodonna
3) General Reiken
4) General Madine
5) Major Derlin
6) Sandcrawler w/ droids
7) TIE Fighter w/ Pilot
8) Sith Interceptor w/ Darth Maul (articulated)
9) Gungan Bongo w/ Obi-Wan (articulated)
10) Twin Pod Cloud Car w/ Pilot
11) More Cantina creatures, Jabba's palace Creatures, Droids, Pilots, Reblel Troops (Fleet, Hoth, Endor), Imperial Officers and Troops (Death Star, Storm, Sand, Hoth, Scout), Naboo Soldiers and Pilots, Gungan Soldiers, Jedis, Desroyer, Battle, and Super Battle Droids, Ewoks

I could go on and on, but I'm not.

evenflow
08-20-2002, 12:09 PM
I would love to see another EU line, but i always felt that Rogue Squadron was boring. I would liek to see characters from Crimson Empire, remianing SHadows of the Empire, Tales of the Jedi, etc.

Darth Sidious
08-20-2002, 12:49 PM
I'd like some RS figures and ships, I am quite fond of EU. An addition to your list-B-Wing and Y-Wing with (Insert pilot here). This would give collectors (Such as myself) who have never even seen a B or Y Wing a chance to get them.

LTBasker
08-20-2002, 01:49 PM
Rieeken (Poodoo to Hasbro's Rieeken spelling), Wedge, Hobbie, and Wes are really the only Rogue Squadron pilots I'd want to see on the card, well maybe Jorg rereleased as a regular figure too. :D I know Wedge was already remade but Rebel Pilots while it was easy to find in some places during sales at KB, in alot of other places it was still very very hard or non-existant.

Freedom
08-20-2002, 07:35 PM
I think Hasbro could knock out all three generals in a "Generals' Cinema Scene 3 Pack."
It comes with:
1) General Dodonna
2) General Reieekan
3) General Madine

The background can be a universal rebel base background.

This would only be cool if they put single pack detail in the figures.

QLD
08-27-2002, 04:35 AM
EU = RATINGS

Wait....that isn't appropriate.

Oh well.

Give me EU any day.