PDA

View Full Version : Blue Crush

Eternal Padawan
08-20-2002, 10:03 AM
What?!?

Nobody has started a Blue Crush thread yet?

I haven't seen the film yet, but I just wanted to say, I used to drink Orange Crush back in the day. Mmmmmmm....Orange Crush. :happy:

By the way, the chick that's not the main chick, or the main chick's little sister, or Michelle Rodriguez....y'know the other chick? She is gosh darn fugly with a capital F. Did the casting director say "Okay we've got three fairly good lookin' girls, we need a hideously ugly fourth girl in the film. You'll do."

And the one scene I did walk in to watch seemed obsessed with the jar of mayonaisse while she was making a sandwich, they cut to it five times...:rolleyes:

ROLLO!

master jedi
08-20-2002, 11:43 AM
The Blue Crush movie doesn't interest me so I probably won't go see it. But I am interested in Orange Crush.

icatch9
08-20-2002, 01:12 PM
Michelle Rodriquez isn't that bad looking. She's no >>insert hot chick hear :kiss:<<, but not to bad. She's an athletic actress who's hot (as in popular, not as in good looks). This movie wouldn't be any better with the best looking girl in the world in her role. I haven't seen it, but no actress would make me want to see it (unless they garunteed nutity :eek: :D :D)

2-1B
08-20-2002, 01:24 PM
I like Crush too, but I HATE Peach Crush - Yuck !
I've never seen it available singly, always in those 24 packs with Orange, Grape, and what was the other one? Cherry ?
Anyway, I hate Peach Crush. :mad:

As for Blue Crush, I'll have to wait and give that one a rental. I must say their use of that P.O.D. song in the trailer does very little for me. :D
But surfing dogs seem pretty cool ! :happy:

icatch - "nutity" :confused:

LTBasker
08-20-2002, 01:29 PM
I've seen Blue Crush, err wait that was one of Sheryl Crow's latest music videos. Never mind! :D

TheFrankEinstein
08-20-2002, 07:46 PM
Wasn't Obi-Wan Kenobi in some surfing movie with Catherine Zeta Jones douglas ? Called "Blue Crush"?

edit - whoops, no, that was Blue JUICE.

QLD
08-21-2002, 03:17 AM
I would rather take a swift kick in the crotch than see this movie.

I am not kidding.

2-1B
08-21-2002, 03:26 AM
That's ironic QLD, because I have a bootleg copy of the movie and will bring it with me on my trip to Georgia - get ready to back up your claim! ;)

scruffziller
08-21-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
I would rather take a swift kick in the crotch than see this movie.

I am not kidding.

Amen.:)

hango fett
08-21-2002, 03:35 PM
eh....those girls are kind of hot, but not enough for me to see it...don't get me wrong, i don't judge movies on just how the girls look, but on action and humor. it may have a dash of action, but looks like a girly humor to me...won't be seeing it in this lifetime.
h

Patient Zero
08-22-2002, 12:50 AM
HA! I was all ready to start busting on this movie, Eternal Padawan. But then I saw that it wasn't a serious thread. You are just begging me to get out the ghostly, wet fish Nerf bat!!!

TylerD
08-22-2002, 02:03 AM
Just bought some Orange Crush tonight at WM.....YUM.....haven't drank it since kindergarten, and I am a junior in high school now!

BTW, I will not be seeing Blue Crush on the big scrren.