PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Figures I Wish Hasbro would make

Darth Vellner
08-21-2002, 02:53 AM
When Luke in Bacta tank came out it was so cool!(I never thought Hasbro would make it)
what do you want to see as a Deluxe Figure

1. HAN Solo -with (Vader's Bespen Torcher Rack)
2. New Scanning Crew Tech -with (Better Scanning box with lid and "Scanning stuff" inside) maybe a 2-pack= 2 Scanning techs
3. Darth Vader with (Medetation Chamber) better than the DS thing w/chamber inside!
4. Deluxe R2-D2 with (ALL arm atchments and opening panel to store them in,rocker boosters,senserscope,pop-up lightsaber,drink tray and third leg......+ more?
5. C3-P0 with (Oil Bath)
6. Jawa with (random parts to make one or two new Droids)
7. ?????????
What Do You Want To See????????????

evenflow
08-21-2002, 06:06 AM
1. Yarna Da'l Gargan w/ Hoover
2. Jabba the Hutt w/ pipe, bowl, base, frogs, and Bubo
3. Trash Compactor w/ Dianoga and trash
4. Escape Pod w/ whoever

OCB
08-21-2002, 08:37 AM
General Rieekan with Echo Base Control Panel
General Dodonna with Tactical Death Star Display
General Madine with Holographic Death Star II Display
AkRev with Jabba Drum
Ewoks (Romba and Lumat) with Catapult, Logs, Rocks, Bows and Arrows, Spears
Ice Cream Maker Guy with rock salt, scoop, cream, BespinBerries, ice, bowls, ice cream maker and spoons

I also want to add an idea that people have been kicking around for a long time...Rebel Pilots w/ Astromech droids two packs

Rogue II
08-21-2002, 08:54 AM
I really like all of the ideas so far. Here's my 2 cents:

C-3PO with Ewok Throne and Ewok
Hoth Rebel Officer with display that hooks up with OCB's General Rieekan
Rebel Technician with tools and ground equipment for X-Wing
Boba Fett with hovering Han Solo in Carbonite block and Bespin Guard(with new head sculpt)
Imperial Officer with Death Star control panel
Imperial Gunner with turbo blaster.

TylerD
08-21-2002, 10:25 PM
I would like to see a deluxe figure of the emperor. It should come with his throne. I want to be sure that he can actually SIT in it...LOL...Maybe he could come with an Imperial Dignitary!

plo koon 200
08-21-2002, 10:59 PM
I wished they would make all of the ones that you said especially Threepio oil bath and Vader in his chamber.

Prince Xizor
08-22-2002, 10:05 AM
Obi-Wan Kenobi with Hovering Geonosian Holding Cell.

Darth Vellner
08-22-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Prince Xizor
Obi-Wan Kenobi with Hovering Geonosian Holding Cell.

That has allready been made, Its just not out yet!
So, your Wish is Granted.....long live jombie!

JangoFart
08-22-2002, 01:11 PM
"torcher"

:)

Love it!!

J

thespar
08-22-2002, 01:41 PM
i would like to see the vader with chamber also.

Darth Vellner
08-22-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by JangoFart
"torcher"

:)

Love it!!

J

I don't spell so good..........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PloKoon2385
08-22-2002, 01:57 PM
I would love to see
- Queen Amidala with throne (she would be able to sit in it and also there would be a compartment in the armrest where two guns are stored)
- Stormtrooper with blaster rack, console, etc (he would HAVE to be able to hold a blaster in two hands)
- C-3P0 with silver leg and Escape Pod
- Rebel Officer with console
- Imperial Officer with console

I love all the other ideas as well, especially the Mdine and Reikeen ones. Unfortunatley Hasbro would never make a deluxe of a completely new character. Sad.
Darth Vellner, What do you mean that the Obi-Wan with holding cell? When was that announced?

Darth Vellner
08-22-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385
Darth Vellner, What do you mean that the Obi-Wan with holding cell? When was that announced?

Are we talking about THIS????>>>>

hango fett
08-22-2002, 02:45 PM
that pic you have darth vellner, BTW is from the arena playset but got nixed. it may come with an upcoming obi-wan. just in case you guys did not know
h

Mar10Sir
08-22-2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah! Relly nice suggestions! Thumbs up for (in order of preference):

1 - Jabba with throne/plattform with pipe and bowl more like the Jabba Glob sculpt (which resembles the ROTJ puppet Jabba, not the CG one). Could include a C3PO covered in green lime, new and better articulated Oola or Yarna D'al Gargan.

2 - Han Solo with torture rack. Could include a Stormtrooper or two.

3 - Vader in his meditation chamber (proportion/scale accurate). The one they did for the CG Death Star was OK, I guess. A General Veers in officer uniform would be a cool pack-in.

4 - Trash compactor Dianoga w/receeding walls, trash, escape hatch and stuff. That'd be cool. Of course, making the trash compactor close to scale, not like the vintage Death Star playset one.

5 - Escape pod with 3PO and R2. Well... not much can be done for the figures, unless the pack-in included a new Sandtrooper with a different color pauldron and no backpack, I dunno'.

6 - Madine with holoprojector. Nice! How 'bout some rebel officers included as well?

7 - Scanning crew technicians with scanning gear. Cool.

8 - Rebel technicians with... I dunno'... boxes of stuff? A ladder for the X-Wing? A new astromech droid? Hey! How about a beat-up R2 like after he was shot by Vader on the Death Star run?

Now, how about...?

A new Wuher with the actual bar section of the cantina? Enough with cardboard dioramas and cantina sections. Give us THE thing!!! The actual bar with all the pipes and stuff, accurate to scale. While you're at it, pitch in the Tonnika sisters. :D

An electronic carbonite frozen Han Solo. You know... the carbonite casing would have lights going on and off. The casing could hold the Han Solo figure inside (like the vintage one) and be made to scale. It could even light up red (like the old holographic Maul we never got to see in the US) for the defreezing process. Am I drinking too much?

I can imagine the guys at Hasbro going: "**sigh** They won't rest until they have every possible figure to recreate every possible scene, won't they?"

Darth Vellner
08-22-2002, 11:26 PM
These are ALL great! But they are starting to sound more like Playsets and less like Deluxe figures. They should all me made though!I want the Scanning crew technicians with scanning gear!
That would be soooooo cool!!!

jedihunter25
08-22-2002, 11:56 PM
Threepio w/ oil bath
Escape Pod with Krayt Dragon Skeleton
Moisture Vaporator w/ driod patch-in unit
Han Solo w/ Bespin torchure kit