PDA

View Full Version : Eight Legged Freaks - DVD News and Specs!!

Beast
08-22-2002, 02:50 AM
Figured I would let you guys know, because alot of people liked this 50'ish Sci-Fi Comedy film. It's coming to DVD on October 29th. Sadly it's from Warner Bros. so it's a crappy snapper case. :frus: :( Here's the DVD Specs from HomeTheaterForum.com. Nice to see that they kept the original poster art for the DVD case, even if it is a snapper. :)

DVD Special Features:
Audio Commentary w/ David Arquette and Director/Co-Writer Ellory Elkayem
Hidden Spider Trivia
Alternate Ending & Additional Scenes
"Larger Than Life" - The director's original short film that inspired the movie
Theatrical Trailer
DVD-ROM Spider-killing challenge
Available in both widescreen and fullscreen versions

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
08-22-2002, 07:14 AM
i never saw it, but i'll probably rent it. and what is the deal with the dumb snap cases? they are very stupid, IMO! get the ohter kind, WB!
h

scruffziller
08-22-2002, 08:25 AM
I'll just watch Starship Troopers.

Beast
08-22-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by hango fett
i never saw it, but i'll probably rent it. and what is the deal with the dumb snap cases? they are very stupid, IMO! get the ohter kind, WB! h
Well, the deal with the snapper cases is that Warner Bros. invented them, so they are still using them instead of moving to plastic cases. I wish they would get some brains and invent a new style of plastic case, and start using that instead. I hate those flimsy cardboard snapper cases. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Patient Zero
08-22-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
I hate those flimsy cardboard snapper cases. :)

Sing it out sister! I just bought 2010 on DVD and it has that type of case. I can't even get it to close half the time!:frus:

JesusFreak
08-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna

Sing it out sister! I just bought 2010 on DVD and it has that type of case. I can't even get it to close half the time!:frus:

um, is JJB a girl? I always thought he was male. Newbie knowledge I guess lol