PDA

View Full Version : A Dedication to this forum.

Sakay
08-22-2002, 01:35 PM
I would like to express my appreciation to everyone who frequents this forum. From the first day I posted a thread, everyone has been very helpful and insightful making this a favorite location to share action fleet.

I know alot of us have felt alittle let down due to the poor marketing promotion set forth by Hasbro. Here is something I hope cheers everyone up.

SWAFMAN
08-22-2002, 01:57 PM
What are those? Repainted Starship Troopers figures?

Cool, Sakay!

LTBasker
08-22-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by SWAFMAN
What are those? Repainted Starship Troopers figures?

Cool, Sakay!

Looks like they're from the Theed set with the Gian Speeder, but I could be wrong, I haven't looked at it in awhile.

Very nice Sakay, nice work on the Slave 1, I noticed you also painted little sections to make it more detailed, nice job. :cool: One thing about the Jango Fett though, if you could track down 2 extra Panaka AF figures, you could do arm swaps and be able to have Jango's dual chrome blasters. :)

good shot jansen
08-22-2002, 07:48 PM
excellent paint work on slave I, i love the customizin' of the figures as well! :)

an excellent job.

the beauty with the old action fleet slave I is that if they wish to re-release it with new jango fett colors, they could also use the vacant space within the hull, that originally contained the han'sicle, to house a weapons system that should be access from a movable front panel of the hull. that would be soooo cool!

silence...............................BWRANG! :)

sonic charges away!

JediTricks
08-23-2002, 03:14 AM
Very cool Sakay, glad to have you aboard here!

GSJ, I would hope they'd do better than simply putting different accessories in the Han-hatch. :D I would want a full retooling, start from scratch and make it even better.

jeddah
08-23-2002, 01:39 PM
:D
GSJ, that sonic charge is definitely an 'a' sound isn't it ;) It happens to be one of my favourite parts in all of the SW films and one of the best sounds.

As soon as the DvD is out, I am sampling it and using it percussively in a drum rhythm with a sub-bass :cool:

jeddah:)

Sakay
03-24-2003, 05:23 PM
I thought it be interesting to push this thread back to the top. Compared to what Hasbro gave us, I don't think I did too bad, plus I have the Jango Fett figure to go along with it. It's been sometime since I've posted, I'd like to say hi to everyone! Havent't posted but I have been following your threads.

I am still working on my customs, everythings still in mid production. I hope to make another Slave I and install a weapons system, hopefully I can do it justice!

AndyW
03-25-2003, 06:48 AM
I'm impressed, took me awhile to realise yours was a painted verion than the new Slave One repaint. Cool :D