08-23-2002, 01:32 PM
What is the story on this Leia figure?
Why does she have a lightsaber?

Patient Zero
08-23-2002, 01:37 PM
Hu! What lightsaber???

scruffziller
08-23-2002, 01:39 PM
Is being a Ghost made you blind Jonna.:D The blue one in her hand click on the pic link.

Patient Zero
08-23-2002, 01:41 PM
Looks like some unproduced gun to me. Look at the way the that handle is shaped.

Beast
08-23-2002, 01:43 PM
That's not a lightsaber, it looks like a vintage Princess Leia blaster. It's the angle that makes it look like a lightsaber, but you can see the ridges and bumps from the blaster if you look close enough. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

scruffziller
08-23-2002, 01:58 PM
Gosh dang your right, but at that angle(with all that polish that is on it) it looks like a lightsaber. But if it was a lightsaber it wouldn't look like that, it looks like a lightsaber of figs now and that is why it confused me. With the way it is being held it creates a fake depth perception image and looks like it is a lightsaber being pointed at you.

Patient Zero
08-23-2002, 02:07 PM
Oh sure! Believe the meatloaf, but not me. I see how this works. I got your number buddy and it's 24 and 5/8s.

stormie
08-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Ya know. That picture looks awwwwfully familiar. Almost a carbon-copy of this one:
http://www.stormierelationship.com/images/princessleiaorganabespin.jpg

If posting pictures, aren't you supposed to like credit the site? ;)

From here on, I'll try to make sure any guns don't look like lightsabers. ;)

Bel-Cam Jos
08-23-2002, 05:56 PM
Yes, that's a loose and complete vintage Bespin Leia. All Leia's came with her gun from the SW scene where she shoots the stormtroopers on the blockade runner (actually, it was only the original Leia, Bespin Leia, and Hoth Leia, not all of them).

scruffziller
08-24-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by stormie
Ya know. That picture looks awwwwfully familiar. Almost a carbon-copy of this one:
http://www.stormierelationship.com/images/princessleiaorganabespin.jpg

If posting pictures, aren't you supposed to like credit the site? ;)

From here on, I'll try to make sure any guns don't look like lightsabers. ;)

I was going to contact you directly stormie but your PM is disabled and sorry about that not crediting your site. I didn't think about it.:cry:

stormie
08-26-2002, 11:49 AM
I was just giving you a hard time scruff. I'm just glad someone is actually looking at the site! :D I was going to respond to the thread with my two cents, until it finally dawned on me that the reason the picture looked so dang familiar was because I took it!

I'll try to retake the picture soon to show the gun better. :)

2-1B
08-26-2002, 12:27 PM
stormie, it would still make for a cute saber though . . . from whom did she obtain it?
Yoda? Liam? :D

evenflow
08-26-2002, 02:57 PM
Yep, thats a gun. That is also the flesh colored neck version.

Jayspawn
08-30-2002, 02:46 PM
JarJar is right. It's a blaster. The angle is all weird.