PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

ces
12-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I think it is the same person at multiple stores who is doing this. I found the same clone switch at 4 targets (including the Westminster) and 2 Wal-marts. I'm still waiting on Fed-Ex. My stuff was suppose to arrive the day of the blizzard and are just sitting at their warehouse. I went to try to get them and they told me they were too back logged to help me out. I despise Fed-Ex. I wish shop star wars would use another shipper. I had similar problems with Fed-Ex with Sideshow. When I complained, sideshow switch my stuff over to UPS which has been much better.

Jayspawn
12-27-2006, 08:37 PM
I've seen the Clone switch once. I found a bunch of Clone Troopers at Target all of them white. I figured Hasbro was doing an ol figure-swap. Whomever is doing it does a good job of repacking. Seems like too much effort to steal figures.

Anyways, I recieced my Clone Wars Grey Delisle (Padme) signed photo in the mail today! She wrote "Jay- Best Wishes! Grey Delisle"

Darth Jax
12-27-2006, 08:55 PM
i'm in the same situation ces with a shipment from UPS. was initially supposed to be delivered on the 21st (if that was thursday), but then with the snow it's still sitting in the warehouse and UPS hasn't given me any update on when i can expect to see it since they updated that it arrived in commerce city on the 23rd. oh well, someday i'll get my clone commando set.

made it back to colorado just in time for more snow if you believe the forecast.

Jayspawn
12-27-2006, 09:04 PM
The snow storms have indeed thrown the shipping off. I had 2 packages expected on Dec. 19th and didnt arrive until yesterday a week later.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-30-2006, 04:15 PM
I forgot to add, but a few days ago, I got the Modal Nodes tin set at the Westminster Wal-Mart. There were quite a few left. The tin sets there are in a few different areas near the regular SW section, so it may take a bit of looking.

Today I got the ESB and ROTJ tin sets at TRU. I still need the ROTS one and I'll be set.

It really seems like nobody wants to restock their SW stuff . . .

Jayspawn
12-31-2006, 12:29 PM
I have a feeling the tin sets will hit clearence. They're just sittin around everywhere. I've seen them all in plenty.

Its clearence time anyways for stores (definatly not TRU*). We should see NEW stuff hitting by mid-January.

*TRU is cheap, cheap, cheap! They're still selling stuff at full price that came out years ago.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-02-2007, 05:58 PM
I found the ROTS tin set today at the Westminster WM along with the Darth Vader and Rebel Officer Comic Pack. There was a pack left after I got mine.

The Arvada Target was resetting and had absolutely no SW stuff. The Broomfield Target was well-stocked with older stuff, including Greatest Battles Padmés for under $3. They also had pegs for the Comic Packs, and many of the TAC lightsabers.

Jayspawn
01-02-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm really looking for that battle Droid 2-pack.

Darth Jax
01-02-2007, 08:31 PM
plenty of the newish galactic heroes on the pegs. found all 3 new comic packs. still haven't seen the last of tsc waves.

mrhat
01-03-2007, 09:43 PM
It's been a while since i posted in here, then again, it has been quite a while since I have really found anything. Got the comic packs at Commerce City Wal-Mart, thats about it on the SW front, woo... I know it's a few months away, but anyone making plans for Starfest 07'? This time around, I am trying to go for the full experience (meaning all 3 days, hotel room, a couple of friends, etc...) Starland needs to hurry up an announce the dates and some guests (come on a good SW guest, or Bruce Cambell, c'mon!) anyway, that's it for now.

Jayspawn
01-07-2007, 11:45 AM
I plan on going to StarFest as I was assured there would be guests from Star wars this year. But concrete plans are still up in the air.

I recieved a few Vintage SW figures in the mail. Havnt seen anything new in stores. BUT! I did find General Windu's Squadron Battlepackat Target for only $4.98! It was the only one I could find unfortunatly.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-08-2007, 08:21 PM
More stores have been resetting, and thankfully, they all seem to actually be expanding their SW sections! The Lafayette WM had all of the comic packs yesterday, and I got the Tarkin/Stormtrooper one. It had restocked with more figures, but they were older ones. They had space for lots of figures, as well as vehicles, lightsabers, Battlepacks and comic packs, and the rest of the Titanium/Attacktix stuff they'd already been stocking. That store hasn't had vehicles or multipacks in a non-movie year since some time before AOTC, so it was pretty cool to see them there.

The Flatirons WM also had a similar display, with all the figures in a different aisle, but they only had a few Padmés. All the Targets have also been changing around. I still haven't seen any Wave 8 figures.

Darth Jax
01-08-2007, 10:22 PM
got my animated vader today after waiting for 2 weeks for ups to deliver him.

haven't seen anything new on the shelves aside from the comic packs.

ces
01-09-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm still waiting for a shipment of the new figures from Entertainment Earth. It shipped on 12/12/06 and I have still not received it. I'm beginning to think it was miss delivered or lost.

Jayspawn
01-10-2007, 06:19 PM
My Greivous and Maul Minibusts have shipped out from NewForce. For some reason they shipped them seperatly instead of together. They are supposed to be shipping the Death Star Briefing Room this next week also.

I did recieve my Ian McDiarmid signed photo in the mail from OfficialPix! It was a little pricey but thankfully I still have 1 kidney left.

Darth Jax
01-10-2007, 09:14 PM
got my grievous bust today. maul will be arriving next week.

can't believe the detail on the grievous bust, he looks like if you sneezed on him he'll fall apart. lots of very thin, easily breaking pieces here.

Jayspawn
01-12-2007, 05:39 PM
It does look very fragile. Definatly have to be very careful with this one.

mrhat
01-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Found a few of the repack figs at Target by A-Mall this morning, Battle Droids, Episode 2 CLone Trooper Seargant (with ESB Base), and the 442nd Seige Battalion Clone from E3. Looks like some dates are being announced soon for Starfest, and they are trying to get some good guests though most of the really "famous" ones are a bit on the pricey side, apparently, well that's according to Starland website, still keeping my fingers crossed for a SW guest of some merit (Like Billy Dee Williams from a few years back)

Jayspawn
01-14-2007, 12:17 PM
I hear that mrhat! I dont mind a more pricey SW guest as they tend to please more. I'm really pushing for Anthony Daniels, Carrie Fisher, Hamill or Wayne Pygram.

Jayspawn
01-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Still havnt found anything new. Gonna be placing an order with OfficialPix soon.

Anybody plan on going to Celebration IV??? ces? Darth Jax?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Thanks for not asking about me. ;) I'll be going, I need to get tickets soon.

mrhat
01-14-2007, 02:55 PM
and how pricey can mark hamill be now a days, since he has pretty much resigned himself to cartoon voice over work? From what i remember carrie fisher is a bit tricky to convince to sign things at an event such as starfest. Anthony Daniels, maybe, who knows, and wayne, since he is also involved with sci-fi television, he might be worth it, for SW fans who can't get Peter Cushings autograph anymore, as well as fans of farscape.

Jayspawn
01-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks for not asking about me. ;) I'll be going, I need to get tickets soon.

Sorry JabbaJohnL, I didnt ever hear you say anything. But I'm glad you're going too. I hope to finally meet ya there!

ces
01-16-2007, 10:25 AM
I don't think I'll be going. I really would like to go to Europe this summer and cannot really afford both.
I bought a playstation 3 the other day. It is pretty nice.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Sorry JabbaJohnL, I didnt ever hear you say anything. But I'm glad you're going too. I hope to finally meet ya there!
Don't worry about it, I was just kidding. We need to plan another SSG get-together thing (which I don't think you went to at CIII), which I guess we'd better get a start on since it's in a few months.

Jayspawn
01-16-2007, 09:45 PM
You're right too. Yes I missed the get toget at CIII (regretfully). But I'm up for EVERYTHING at CIV. If somebody doesnt start a thread in the Conventions section I'll do one. Cause I'd like to meet a lot more people. I wonder if I can talk Steve into doing a cool SSG shirt?

BTW, I recieved my General Grievous and Darth Maul Minibusts today. Outstanding! Havnt opened them yet but I'll get em open later for pictures on the Registery.

ces
01-17-2007, 01:40 PM
I found the Dagobah and Geonosis battle packs today. No sign of the Tantive and Ilum sets. I'm wondering if they are in another case.

Jayspawn
01-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Well thats something ces. I havnt found squat! The Tantive IV Battlepack should be up soon!

Jayspawn
01-19-2007, 11:56 AM
My Death Star Briefing Room set has shipped! Woohoo!

Still nothing new. Awaiting CIV information.

Darth Jax
01-19-2007, 07:54 PM
jay let me know how that briefing set is. without knee articulation i just wasn't interested. but if the facial sculpts are top-notch i may still pick one up.

Jayspawn
01-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah I'm bummed about the lack of knee articulation. I can see Hasbro saved a lot of $ but not having it. I guess I'll have to make a briefing table higher off the ground to make it seem like their sitting! :D

I should be getting my Michael Pennington signed photo any day now.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Yesterday, I FINALLY found a new figure from wave 8. At the Broomfield Target, they had three Fifth Fleet Security Clone Troopers, and I got one. They also had a Kit Fisto and newish Chewbacca.

Also, about a week ago, I got a 2005 Vulture Droid (the green/brown version, which I didn't yet have) at the Lafayette WM for $3. They also had the green and blue clone packs for the same price, and Zett, Yoda, and Utapaun Warrior figures for an unknown price, all on the endcap right next to the figures. That was a nice little surprise.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Yesterday, I got R5-J2 at the Boulder Target. They had one more of him as well as the Chewie of the wave.

Dark Marble
01-25-2007, 10:42 AM
If anyone is looking, Superior Super Target set their Star Wars endcap and put out the Ilum and Felucia sets. They had many of each as of last night. I only got one of each, but I think the sets are pretty nice. :yes:

ces
01-25-2007, 11:59 AM
I picked up the two Target battle packs at the Parker Target last evening. They also had them all on an endcap. They had a ton of the Felucia sets left, but only three Ilum sets.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-25-2007, 08:27 PM
I got more of Wave 8 at the Broomfield Target today, leaving just the green ROTS clone out of my possession. They still had one each of Maul, Kit, Chewie, and R5-J2.

They also had six Felucia Battlepacks, but it looked like they had been tampered with; every single clone in all six of the Battlepacks was Commander Bly (most of them had their visors turned backwards). I know they all look similar, but there are obvious telltale signs that these were the wrong figures.

Jayspawn
01-26-2007, 01:16 PM
I saw the new Battle Packs at a Target in Parker. I didnt get them (yet) but may ending getting them anyways becaus I want those droids in the Illum pack and the Clone Troopers in the Felucia pack.

I sent out a TTM to Dalyn Chew (Lynn Me) today. Getting another one ready for Lorne Peterson.

ces
01-26-2007, 03:45 PM
THat's the main reason I got them. I was very disappointed in the Padme' figure. I was really looking forward to her, but she didn't come out that great.

Jayspawn
01-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah, the Padme turned out pretty crappy.

Anyways, I'm opening up my Death Star Briefing Room set now. Really great set too! The obscure officers are my favorite. Cass, Yularen, Tagge and Bast are sweet!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Yesterday at the Superior Super Target, I got the last Ilum and "real" Felucia Battlepacks. Aside from the one I got, there were three packs in which the new clones had all been replaced by the Evolutions ones, resulting in packs each with one Bly and three Evolutions troopers. This is such total crap.

Dark Marble
01-27-2007, 04:08 PM
That stinks Jabba, but I think I have an idea who it is. I have been working at the Superior Target for a while and have found packs with the same problem. Unfortunately I was not taken seriously when I brought to light the swaps. I will just say that hopefully I can start a little investigation...

ces
01-27-2007, 08:02 PM
It makes me so mad that jerks do that. It's just a bunch of garbage that people even think to do that.

I got my Real Action Hero Stormtrooper from shop.starwrs last evening.

jonthejedi
01-28-2007, 05:33 AM
Got my RAH Stormie yesterday, too! See my post/review under Medicom. Don't you just love it!

Jayspawn
01-29-2007, 10:42 AM
The Felucia sets I saw at a Parker Target contained if I'm not mistaken: Aayla, Bly, 1 Evolutions Clone, 2 Standard yellow Clones. Thats the way it should be yes?

I'm waiting on a package from OfficialPix. Getting some more requests ready!

Dark Marble
01-29-2007, 10:47 AM
That sounds correct Jayspawn. What Mr. Wonderful did at the Superior Super Target was to buy several sets to get the two "new troops" and took the evolutions troops out of each set to fill in the gaps. So, there are three packs there with three troops w/removeable helmets. I hate that swapping junk.

Jayspawn
01-29-2007, 10:57 AM
I'll be checking out the Felucia pack I buy for sure.

The Tantive IV Battlepack should be interesting too -we'll see what those thieves do then.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Cool, Dark Marble! If you see the guy doing it again, you should try and stop him; I bet most of the other employees don't realize what he's doing (they look legit until you get close) so he won't expect it. It's probably the same person doing it at the other stores (I've seen similar stuff at the Broomfield and Westminster Targets and the Broomfield Kmart). I don't know if this really counts as stealing according to the law but it's certainly as bad.

It seems to only be happening with clones, at least from what I've seen. Hopefully it won't be happening with vehicles, as there's no way to tell on those.

mrhat
01-30-2007, 01:23 AM
Well putting this unpleasent repacking business aside, StarFest has (finally) gotten an official date and location, get ready for it... Marrito DTC (Oh Really?) and will be held April 20th-23rd (not the last weekend in April this year, hmmm...) Convention Rate Rooms are $83+Tax, up slightly from last year. Ticket prices have not been announced and the tickets arient availible as of now, but soon, I am sure. Now lets cross our fingers and hope for some good guests this time around, and that news should be trickling in for the next 3 months, as I anxously await StarFest, and the many, many things I hope to see there. In non SW news, finally found a Friday the 13th 3-d McFarline poster at Spencers yesterday.

Jayspawn
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
A couple of new finds today at Wal-Mart on Abeline in Aurora. Picked up Yarael Poof, Kitik, R4-K5 (Vader's Droid), and R4-M6 (Mace's droid). They also had Nabrun Leids & Kabe, Combat Enguineer Clone Trooper (sweet figure BTW) Elite Corps Clone Trooper and Arena Padme. No sign of Labria, Super Battle droid, battle Droids 2-pack or Aurra Sing.

They also had the Dagobah and Geonosis Arena Battle Packs.

I got back my autograph package from Kenny Baker yesterday. He signed the photo and trading card I had sent.

ces
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM
I found the regular wave 9 at 2 wal-marts today. No sign of the exclusive figures. Picked up the entire new wave. Would like to get a few more elite troopers.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Today at the Lafayette WM, I got Holographic Obi-Wan, Combat Engineer Clone Trooper, R4-K5, and Commander Appo. They also had Yarael Poof, the Battle Droids, and the Clone Trooper Sergeant when I left.

Jayspawn
02-02-2007, 03:12 PM
D'oh! I still cant find those Battle Droids! :upset:

Anyways, I got back my photo from Autographabilia back today signed by Michael Pennington (Moff Jejerrod). I sent in for the signing back in October (I think) so I've been waiting a while on this one.

Greatland Target in Aurora, got in a TON of Illum and Felucia Battle Packs. I'm still procrastinating on them though.

I'm going through the process of purchasing a Han Solo in Carbonite Replica from a dealer. It pretty exciting! I'll get pictures of the great delivery date (if I can figure out SSGs picture posting system).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Speaking of an overabundance of Battlepacks, Boulder Target had tons of each on an endcap today (and, what do you know, they were actually the correct figures!).

mrhat
02-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Finally some SW news from d-town, got 3 of the WalMart exclusive figures (Labria, Mace's Droid, and Nabrun Leeds and Kabe, but no Aura Sing, the one I really want) and got a Super Battle Droid green action there too.

mrhat
02-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Some more findingis around Denver. Target by the A-Mall had a fresh stock of their exclusive Battle Packs, Picked up an "Ambush on Ilum" pack, they also had tons of the Felucia packs, non tampered, however, the regular SW display area is dismal, a few Padme's, lightsabers, vehicles, and such of the like. Hopefully some new stuff will show up soon eh?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-07-2007, 07:20 PM
The Lafayette WM had two Jedi Training On Dagobah Battlepacks. I'm not sure whether or not I'll get this one.

Dark Marble
02-08-2007, 11:04 AM
I still have not seen the walmart wave and never found the cantina tin. I really just want to find Mace's droid and Sing, but don't we all....

ces
02-08-2007, 10:45 PM
I've done pretty well with the final 22. I just need the Kabe Nabrium set and I'm done. I would have never guessed that that would be the figure I would have had a hard time finding.

Jayspawn
02-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Super Walmart on Chambers had those figures yesterday Dark Marble. Several of each. BTW, I found the newer figures NOT in the main figures aisle but one of the extra, overstock aisles.

Dark Marble
02-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Shoot, I won't be able to make it down there today!! Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

Jayspawn
02-16-2007, 12:43 PM
This may come as a shock, but TRU on Mississippi actually put some NEW stuff out. They had a bunch of Clone Troopers and I was able to snag a Holo Cody as well.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-17-2007, 12:05 AM
I've been feeling pretty crappy as of late (I might have mono but the doctor hasn't called back yet) so I haven't been able to look for figures (or go to school, or do anything, for that matter). My mom did find the 442nd Clone and Padmé figures at one of the Targets a few days ago (though I honestly don't know which).

ces
02-17-2007, 08:17 PM
I got my Sideshow Jabba and Throne earlier this week. If I can ever get Frelling Windows Vista to work properly with my camera I'll try to post pics. Sideshow did an excellent job on him. I cannot believe how much the throne weighs. My guess is about 50 pounds.

Jayspawn
02-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Do you have the full Jabba set ces? Get that camera working!

Jayspawn
02-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Super Target in Aurora was freshly stocked today! They had several Battle Droid packs, Holo Obi-Wans. I picked up Commander Appo, Combat Enguineer Clone Trooper and Clone Trooper Sergent (Green). Just clones for me today.

ces
02-23-2007, 07:48 PM
The two Targets out my way stocked today too. I got 3 more Elite troopers. Now I am done with the Saga collection. I also picked up the Tantive Pack and the new Galactic Heroes. No sign of the Shadow Trooper.

Darth Jax
02-24-2007, 12:57 PM
all i've seen lately are the new galactic heroes

Jayspawn
02-24-2007, 06:34 PM
What store did you get the Tantive IV Battlepack at ces?

I got autograph requests back this week from Jeremy Bulloch and Irvin Kershner! I'm sending out to several others this next week!

ces
02-24-2007, 06:36 PM
I got it at the Chamber's Wal-mart. They had about 4 left on the bottom shelf

ces
02-24-2007, 08:00 PM
I keep trying to get the Jaba Photo on-line but the size restriction is so low that when I get the picture small enough it is pointless to put on here. I took the Leia from the Koto Slave Leia Model and set her next to Jabba. It's pretty cool.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-24-2007, 10:30 PM
A few days ago, thanks to Dark Marble, I was able to get the rest of what I needed from the TSC at the S. Boulder Rd WM, and they still had quite a bit of the WM wave. Bring on the TAC!

(There's a whole lot of abbreviations in that last paragraph . . .)

Jayspawn
02-28-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm gonna search for the Tantive IV Battlepack tomorrow. I plan on getting at least 2.

Looks like my C-3PO/Jawa and Plo Koon bust will be shipping soon.

ces
02-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Jay, I got both today. They did an excellent job on them.

Jayspawn
03-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Went to like 5 Wal-Marts and Targets and didnt find anything! No Tantive IV Battlepack at all.

I did finally find the Titanium Obi-Wan Starfighter w/ Hyperspace ring! One of my favorites I think.

OC47150
03-02-2007, 08:32 AM
Went to like 5 Wal-Marts and Targets and didnt find anything! No Tantive IV Battlepack at all.

I did finally find the Titanium Obi-Wan Starfighter w/ Hyperspace ring! One of my favorites I think.

On this side of our great nation, the Tantive IV set is hit or miss, Jayspawn. Seen them once in the store so far, and that was two weeks ago.

I'm still looking for the starfighter with hyper ring. I really want that one.

Darth Jax
03-02-2007, 09:45 AM
i've seen em both recently, but had to pass them up. hopefully they'll still be around when i'm able to purchase them.

not really looking for things right now, not much fun to finally find something new and have to leave it on the shelves.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-03-2007, 10:49 PM
I got the Tantive IV Battlepack at the Superior Target yesterday, and it was the only one they had. They also had a few of the "muted" Vader Comic Packs, but none of the Chewie/Han one I still need.

What with still paying for this stuff with my allowance (I'm 17), I have again resorted to buying things in stores, having my parents keep them for a while, and finally buying them from them when I have money. Right now I have the Republic Commando pack, Shadow Stormtrooper, Betrayal on Felucia, Ambush on Ilum, and Capture of the Tantive IV in this situation, and I still owe $8. God, I need a job.

Jayspawn
03-07-2007, 11:30 AM
I havnt bought any of the Comic packs, but I may get the Han/Chewy because the Chewy looks like he did in The Holiday Special. It'll look great with the Holiday Special Boba Fett thats coming out later this year.

Jayspawn
03-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Went out again today -nothing.

Darth Jax
03-08-2007, 10:57 PM
got my plo koon mini bust today. another great job by gentle giant.

Jayspawn
03-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Cant wait to get mine!

StarLand finally announced 2 Star Wars guests for StarFest! Ray Park and Daniel Logan will be attending! Finally, SL is starting to win back my confidence.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Today at the Westminster TRU, they had a lot of TAC stuff, but none of the figures. This was the first time I've seen the small-winged white TIE Fighter but I didn't get it yet. They also had two Dagobah X-wings, if anyone missed out on those.

Jayspawn
03-12-2007, 11:14 AM
I seem to be striking out right and left looking for the Tantive IV battlepack. Think I'm gonna give it a rest and wait till I accidently run into it.

Havnt found any 30th Ann figures either.

Now that there are SW Guests attending StarFest -I'm going! Anybody else?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I've only seen the Tantive IV Battlepack once a few weeks ago, and thankfully I got it. The Broomfield Target had an endcap full of the Felucia and Ilum packs, but no more of the Tantive IV.

I'll be going to a bunch of different stores this Friday, so hopefully I'll finally be able to get some TAC figures. Also, I'm not going to Starfest, but of course I'm going to CIV.

Jayspawn
03-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Got a TTM back from Lorne Peterson yesterday. He signed a photo of the Millennium Falcon I sent him.

Dark Marble
03-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Does any one know of any good place to find loose vintage Star Wars figures? I am starting a collection and wondered if there are any good local shops between Boulder and Denver. Every now and then a little shop seems to pop up that sells old toys, but I don't venture to far from Boulder and I haven't seen any in a while. Any suggestions or experiences would be great!!

ces
03-17-2007, 10:29 AM
Jay, did you find the Tantive set yet? I have seen it at multiple Targets this week. I have seen the new unleashed mini sets. Still no sign of the new figures. I just ordered a few off hasbro's site.

Jayspawn
03-17-2007, 11:34 AM
I STILL havnt found it yet!!!

BUT! I did find the 30th Ann figures at Greatland Target last night! I picked up the Super Battle Droid and Airborne Trooper. Unfortunatly there was NO Galactic Marine whch is what I really wanted. But at least they are out! I'm gonna drop by a Target this morning and look for that battlepack!

Dark Marble, I collect Vintage figures! Almost have a complete set too. Unfortunatly, nobody really carries them. I've found some at odd antique shops around here and there. I know Mile High Comics Mega Store in Thornton (havnt been there in a while -but I'm planning a trip) has carried LOTS of them in the past. But not sure of recent. I get most of my Vintage stuff online -which is really hard because you cant inspect it for repos until you get it. :rolleyes:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Yesterday, I got Obi-Wan, Mace, and R2-D2 at the Broomfield Kmart. I also went to a few other stores yesterday and today (including the new Sears Grand off Highway 7), and there were no more new figures. I've been seeing the new vehicles more, as well as the TAC Unleashed Battlepacks.

Also, at the Lafayette WM a few days ago, someone had pulled another switcheroo: this time, in the ROTS Tin set, the Evolutions Anakin was replaced by the basic ROTS one and the AT-RT Driver was replaced by the ROTS Palpatine. :rolleyes:

Jayspawn
03-18-2007, 10:16 PM
WOOHOO! I made an unscheduled stop at TRU today and found the Tantive IV Battlepack! Havnt had a chance to open it yet but I'm excited.

I should be getting my Plo Koon Minibust and C-3PO/Jawa Maquette tomorrow.

Apparently my Jedi Luke Bust and Obi-Wan in Clone Trooper Statue should be shipping this next week also.

Dark Marble
03-21-2007, 10:44 AM
I
Dark Marble, I collect Vintage figures! Almost have a complete set too. Unfortunatly, nobody really carries them. I've found some at odd antique shops around here and there. I know Mile High Comics Mega Store in Thornton (havnt been there in a while -but I'm planning a trip) has carried LOTS of them in the past. But not sure of recent. I get most of my Vintage stuff online -which is really hard because you cant inspect it for repos until you get it. :rolleyes:

This is one of the problems I am hoping to avoid. I am hoping to get a set of figures that are originals with original gear and not knock offs. Many of the sellers on ebay take blurry pictures of their figures so you can't see the condition or the wepons they have. It is really lame. But thank you for the info, I have been out to Mile High in years. Maybe I will pay them a visit.

Jayspawn
03-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Just a heads up. Super Target stocked some Battlepacks including the Tantive IV set. They marked down the Ambush on Illum BP to only $13.98!!! They had the Sasee Tiin Starfighter also and were resetting the aisles too.

I got my Plo Koon Bust and C-3PO/Jawa maquette -nice!!!

Got a TTM back from Erik Bauersfeld (the voice of Bib Fortuna and Admiral Ackbar). He signed the small photo of Ackbar and 2 trading cards I sent him.

ces
03-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I found the TAC today at Walmart in Westminster on my way to work. I got the entire wave except the galactic marine. There was at least 10 of every other figure. Somebody got a whole mess of Marines.

Jayspawn
03-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Thats annoying too. I'm going out tonight -gonna stop by another Target on my way.

I'm going to StarFest for all 3 days. Gotta support the Star Wars Fans! Plus I like to advocate for attandees getting ripped off in the Dealer's Room.

Jayspawn
03-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Woohoo! I picked up a few Betrayal on Felucia Battlepacks at Target (on Havana in Aurora) for only $9.95 each. Instant army!

mrhat
03-27-2007, 12:22 AM
Got the vader with coin album at A-Mall target on tuesday, and yeaterday got the enitre 30th ann. collection wave one, less the concept trooper, picked those up at the newest wal-mart off of 33rd and tower.

Jayspawn
03-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Recieved some great autographs in the mail this week (so far)....

James Arnold Taylor (voice of Obi-Wan in Clone Wars)
Tux Akindoyeni (Agen Kolar)
Chris Parsons (4-LOM)

Also picked up a few Galactic Marines at TRU on Mississippi.

mrhat
03-29-2007, 12:23 AM
Well Starfest is fast approaching, the guest list is a little short this year, but the star wars guests are a nice change. Taking my fruend Erinn, a fisrt timer, and I am kind of shoving her into the full out 3 day weekend experience, hotel room and all. I think we are going to enter the costume contest this year, in the halloween costumes she constructed (phantom of the opera theme) So if you see a guy in a red tuxedo with a skull half mask on, thats me most likely. So hope to see some of you there!

ces
03-29-2007, 12:25 PM
I found the Treachery at Saleucami battle pack yesterday at the South Lands Walmart yesterday. Has anyone seen the Order 66 packs on the shelve yet? I have been hitting 3 Targets a day and have seen no sign of it. I am done with the first wave of TAC. That was realatively easy to get. I have 8 Galactic Marines now.

decadentdave
03-29-2007, 01:27 PM
Has anyone found the Wal-Mart exclusive Saga figures? I can't seem to find Aura Sing or Mace Windu's droid. None of the Wal-Marts I hit seem to be stocking these. I got lucky once and found the other 3 cantina figures but that was the only time I've seen them. Are these gone for good now that the 30th figs are out?

Jayspawn
03-29-2007, 01:47 PM
I found Treachery at Saleucami at Wal-Mart this last week but somebody had replaced one of the troopers with a Mace Windu! They even replaced the weapons with Mace's lightsaber and returned it. I brought it to customer service and reported it as a theft item.

If you're reading this you thief -I'm on to you! :bandit:

decadentdave, I've seen those 2 figures a few times. I'll keep an eye out for them for ya.

ces
03-30-2007, 12:54 PM
I picked up the Wal-mart exclusive wave about a month ago. I heard that the Wal-mart on Parker and Chambers put some out about a week or two ago, but haven't seen any sign of them since.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Two days ago, I got more of wave 1 at the Broomfield Target, so I now have all of them except for the Stormtrooper. Today at the Westminster Target, I got the coin album with Vader and they still had two left along with a few TAC figures.

The Westminster WM had a Lushros Dofine . . . but the figure and accessories were gone. Someone had made a huge slice in the bubble and taken everything out except for the hologram. What a joke.

Jayspawn
04-03-2007, 11:25 AM
I've noticed that Star Wars items are on sle at Target this week. I wonder if they'll make any attempt at putting out anything new or just try to clear out the old pegwarmers.

I recieved a GREAT looking Christopher Lee signed AOTC photo in the mail. This is my 2nd signed Lee item so I'm pretty stoked.

Should be getting my Jedi Luke Bust and Obi-Wan Statue in the next day or so.

Jayspawn
04-04-2007, 07:09 PM
My Premium Format Boba Fett has apparently charged and is shipping in the next few days.

I found the Order 66 packs at Super Target by Aurora Mall. They are located in front of the registers in the front NOT the toy asile. The best looking one os the Vader set -the others I can do without. But they're only $9.99.

Should be getting a Gentle Giant delivery tomorrow!

I picked up the Lord Voldemort figure from Spencers at Aurora Mall. Another great one from NECA!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-06-2007, 09:36 PM
I got two of the Order 66 packs today at the Boulder Target. They had no more Yodas, only one Vader (in the regular aisle), and very few Anakins, but plenty of the others.

ces
04-07-2007, 09:41 AM
It's had a pretty good week with Star Wars collecting. I got my Life Size Yoda bust from Sideshow. I got my Han on Tauntaun statue from GG. I got the 3 new Star Wars Transformers from Hasbro (Mace, Saesee Tiin, Gun ship), I picked up all 6 of the Order 66 packs. Now I just need Wave 2 of TAC, Sith Infiltrator, and V-wing.
I'm sad that I can't make it to the Star Wars Convention. I mainly only want to go to get the Figure though, so I guess I will just have to cough up the dough for Wepay on that one. It looks like Hasbro is only releasing it at the two conventions. I do thing this is much more fair than last time when anyone could get it. More like when they did the George Lucas figure. Only problem is; I think this is by far the coolest exclusive to date.

Jayspawn
04-14-2007, 02:18 PM
I had a good week also ces. Here's what I recieved...

- Premium Format Boba Fett figure from Sideshow
- Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper Armor from Gentle Giant
- Jedi Luke Skywalker Minibust from Gentle Giant
- OfficialPix 11x14 Theatrewide of Sith Eyes Anakin signed by Hayden Christensen
- OfficialPix 8x10 signed by Mark Hamill
- TTM photo card signed by Colin Higgins (Wedge Antillies)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Though the Broomfield and Westminster Targets turned up empty, the Superior one had restocked with several of each Order 66 2-packs today so I got Yoda and Vader (still gonna get Obi-Wan later). Last weekend, they only had one Yoda pack, and the clone had been switched out with an Aayla Secura. :dead:

I'm seeing the TAC vehicles more lately (including the AAT and Hailfire Droid, which I got for Christmas and haven't seen since) but no sign of the V-wing or Infiltrator yet.

Jayspawn
04-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Found the new figures Biggs, Han, Luke, DS Trooper and Rebel Honor Guard at Greatland Target in Aurora. NO Concept Boba Fett unfortunatly. I did pick up Biggs and the DS Trooper. The rest are passible.

Has anyone found the Concept McStormtrooper yet? Its driving me nuts!

ces
04-15-2007, 08:00 AM
I've actually seen the concept trooper several times. If I see it again I'll grab you one Jay. I haven't seen anything new for about a week. I really would like to find the new ships.

By the way Jay, If you happen to get an extra set of Luke and the droids at Celebration IV, I would happily give you a handsome reward.

Jayspawn
04-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks ces -I'm having NO luck with those.

Dark Marble
04-16-2007, 09:45 AM
I found one Saleucami Battle pack yesterday at the Westminster Wal-mart on an endcap with a bunch of Unleashed Anakins and Obi-wans. After searching the aisle for about 5 mins I almost walked right past it. Wish I had more to report...:(

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-21-2007, 02:39 PM
I've pretty much been turning up empty for a while now, and still haven't seen the Saleucami pack, McQuarrie trooper, or anything from wave 2. Thankfully, though, Target finally called back yesterday and I'll be going to orientation tomorrow, so I can now at least get some more money.

Kidhuman
04-22-2007, 06:50 AM
Good stuff JJL. Good luck on the job and hook us up with some toys.

ces
04-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Hey Jabba John,
When looking for the battle pack, look outside the Star Wars section. I have seen it at several Wal-marts and they are always on an end cap. Also if anyone is interested. My local Wal-mart finally put out the Obi-wan, Anakin, Shadow Trooper Unleashed sets. They are on the same end cap as the battle packs. It is the Wal-mart at Southlands by E-470 and Smokey Hill.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks to both KH and ces! The Flatirons WM has a crapload of the tubular Unleashed, both in the aisle and on the endcap, but I have yet to see the Battlepack. I'll keep looking.

mrhat
04-23-2007, 12:06 AM
My official highlight recap from Starfest 07:
Got Ray Park and Daniel Logan Autographs on Friday, no real lines, very personable, Danile Logan even hit on my friend, something along the lines of "would you go to jail for me?' (suggesting he is underaged, and he knew my friend Erinn was over 18). Went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which we left early because it was incredibly loud. Wandered around aimlessly for a while on saturday, ran into the guy from sleepaway camp outside, he seemed kind of stuck up, which he shouldnt be, due to his fair lack of celebrity against the other names at the convention (he wasnt even charging for his CD or autograph). He said he hoped at his next Q and A they wouldnt ask so much about sleepaway camp, come on now, thats what made you famous, not your singing. Sunday Erinn and I took 3rd place at the Horror Movie Trivia Contest, and then got interviewed for a podcast. I think the pics from the trivia contest are going to be up on Starland soon, look for the pic of me pretend choking her, classic (hopefully they put it up).

Jayspawn
04-30-2007, 12:54 PM
I had a blast at StarFest this year. I hung out with Daniel Logan for a while on Friday night and chatted with Ray Park some on Saturday and Sunday. I've met them both several times -great guys both of em.

I got NECAs new Jareth the Goblin King figure from Planet Toys at StarFest. They were cool enought to bring one for me upon request.

Anyways, afte a LOT of hassle I got my order in for Master Replicas Stormtrooper helmet. Hopefully they'll have one on display at Celebration IV.

Jayspawn
04-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Still havnt found the Concept Stormtrooper or Boba Fett. Rrrrh!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
I got the wave 2 Han today at the Westminster WM, and he was the only one in addition to several wave 1 figures (no McQuarries, though). Some little kid was carrying out the last V-wing.

At the comic shop somewhat near the TRU, I got the Princess Leia collection Luke pack, since I still needed it. They had every TAC figure, including the Stormtrooper and excluding Boba Fett, for between $10 and $25. Tomorrow they're apparently having a sale and some trivia contests.

Jayspawn
05-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Hey! My Celebration IV Badge set showed up today!

Went on a run this afternoon -nothin new.

Thanks again ces for hooking me up with the McStormtrooper!

ces
05-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Your welcome Jay. Nice seeing you again. You did have a good Star Wars day after all.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-13-2007, 11:46 PM
I got my badges about a week ago, and they forgot to send my lanyard and family passes. Thankfully I e-mailed them and they wrote back saying that I can pick them up at the show a day or two early.

I got my first Target paycheck on Friday, so I bought the Sith Infiltrator, V-wing, Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter, and the TSC TPM Obi-Wan (since it seemed like it was "new enough" and showed up again). I've been seeing the new vehicles more lately but I think I missed the boat on the Vader's Sith Starfighter, unfortunately.

Jayspawn
05-17-2007, 09:30 PM
My Jango Fett and Zuckuss Minibusts should be arriving tomorrow!

Also to my supprise, I got my TTM back from Ewan McGregor a few days ago. My 2 trading cards were returned unsigned but a signed photo of Ewan was included. So I'm pretty excited.

jonthejedi
05-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Jayspawn...good luck next week & I hope you have a blast. I'll wait to hear from you!

ces
05-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Have a great time a Celebration Jay. Hope you get a ton of autographs.

ces
05-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Hey all I found the new comic book wave at Wal-mart tonight. Be on the look out. The Parker & Chamber's wal-mart had several of each still left.

Jayspawn
05-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Hey, I got a few goodies before I leave for CIV...

Picked up the Titanium Series V-Wing and Obi-Wan's Starfighter (1st version)at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden.

DHL just dropped off my Master Replicas Collector's Society Membership kit. I was also able to get the Scaled Wedge Helmet on preorder.

mrhat
05-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Picked up all the new comic packs at Target by A-Mall, also got 4 of the 6 vintage figs (han, luke, leia, and bossk), and like last year, the things are vacu-sealed for extra hard to keep mint fun! They also had a few of the first wave from the 30th Ann. Collection, R2, Obi Wan, and maybe a Mace. They had a few lukes, hans, and a bossk left as far as vintage is concerned...

ces
05-29-2007, 04:13 PM
I had a fairly good Star Wars day today. I got the entire wave of the vintage collection. I got the entire wave 3 today of the TAC except obviously the Chewbacca and the Luke with vaporator. I also found remnants of the Legends wave, but it was only the figures destined to become peg warmers. No Troopers, or droids left. All of this was at my local Target so be on the lookout at yours. I also picked up an extra Quinlan to customize. I think I may use the TAC Obi-Wan's body. I was going to use Mace but then realized the body had too dark of a neck.
Also anyone who is interested, Toy Rocket bought out the remains of the Droids from Celebration 4. Follow the link and get one before they are gone.
http://www.toyrocket.com/Star-Wars-30th-Anniversary-Collection-Exclusives-McQuarrie-Concept-R2-D2-and-C-3PO-Action-Figure-P42416C2606.aspx

timmae
05-30-2007, 01:59 AM
you da man.

Jayspawn
05-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone! I'm black from Celebration IV!

Good success this morning. Picked up the VOTC figures, academy Biggs, and the new Jawa at Greatland Target this morning.

I'm still going through all the stuff I picked up at CIV. It looks endless. Haha. :razz:

mrhat
05-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Yesterday picked up the remaining Vintage figs at the A-Mall Target, and got the vader from TAC wave 3, that was all they had left from that wave... And thank you ces for the tip on 3po and r2, would have never thought to look outside ebay, but you learn something new everyday... I wish i could have gone to CIV but time and money issues prevented it. Well I can pretend I went with the Luke I got from Hasbrotoyshop before they got sold out...

Dark Marble
05-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Went out on my lunch break today and found the Saga Legends figures as well as Wave 3 at my local Target. Of couse the Chewbacca and Jawa were not there but I got everyone else in wave 3. I also got a full set of vintage figures and the new wave of comic figures there on Sunday. All and all an expensive week for Star Wars.

Jayspawn
06-07-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm hanging out waiting for Sideshow's 12" Obi-Wan to go up for preorder.

Anyways, I should be getting a sealed box of Topps SW Evolution Update Edition cards -hoping for a great autograph card pull. I also should be getting an order from SWS.com.

mrhat
06-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Got my Concept C-3PO n R2-D2 from ToyRocket today, perfect condition... Waiting for Luke from SWS.COM, then the 2 CIV exclusives shall be mine, muah... Then when Comic-Con Rolls around, hopefully the Obi-Yoda Pack will become available outside the con, like the last few years (holo leia, 501st)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-11-2007, 03:38 PM
I also had a great time at CIV, and got a bunch of stuff (old and new) while there.

I got the Bantha a few days ago at the Westminster TRU, and they still had three brown versions when I left (none of the tan, but I didn't want that one anyway). The older comic packs have been reshipping, which is good for me as I was finally able to get the Chewie/Han pack. From wave 3, I only have Vader, and I saw the Stormtrooper once but didn't have money. Oh well.

mrhat
06-13-2007, 01:44 AM
Picked up the wave 3 stormtrooper at Target by A-Mall. THey had a few of the vaders ledt, but none of the others from wave 3... They had pleanty of Mace Windus and Galactic Marines, and vintage han, leia, and luke.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I got the stormtrooper today. Frankly I'm surprised that I've seen him twice but never the Luke, Biggs, or Jawa.

Jayspawn
06-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Woohoo! Picked up a McChewy today at TRU. Also got the Stormtrooper (they had several). The Chewy is bigger than I thought. The Stormtrooper is cool too. Good articulation but his legs are pretty much stuck in standing still position. The removable helmet is nice.

Should be getting my Roron Corob Maquette and Slave Leia Statue this next week from NewForce.

Still on the lookout for Topps 30th Ann cards. No sign in town yet.

Jayspawn
06-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Pretty good mail day for me. Recieved a sealed box of Topps SW Evolution Update Edition cards. Pulled a Zach Jensen (Kit Fisto) autograph card -already have one.

Also got Diamond Selects Classic USS Enterprise. Pretty cool toy too! Great lightup ande sound effects.

Sould be getting Gentle Giant and Sideshow shipments this next week -so pretty excited about that too!

mrhat
06-22-2007, 12:23 AM
Picked up Jawa and Tattoine Biggs at Target by A-Mall. They were sitting on top of some lightsabers with a luke and wave 3 vader next to them... , and of course, NO McChewie or McBoba!!!!! Need those things to complete waves 2 and 3...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-22-2007, 03:07 PM
I got wave 3 Luke and Biggs a few days ago and I picked up the Legends Battle Droids and AOTC and ROTS Clones from the Boulder Target. They had several of the other Legends figures (but no more droids), if anyone wants them.

Jayspawn
06-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Woohoo! My Roron Corobb Maquette and Darth Maul Double FX showed up this morning!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Both the Boulder and Superior Targets have gotten in more of the last few TSC waves, including more camoflague droids and clones. On my recent trip to Omaga I hit several stores but found nothing. So many WMs don't even have any TAC figures yet!

Dark Marble
07-04-2007, 04:30 PM
I got the red Tusken/Bantha variant at the Westminster TRU today. It was the only Bantha on the shelf. I was very surprised as I thought I would never find this one at retail. It is nice but $45 is a little pricey.

ces
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Hey all, I have been busy with work so I haven't posted in a while. I got my slave Leia, Roran, and Obi from Gentle Giant. Very nice on all 3. I haven't really seen much at the stores worth reporting. I am all caught up except for the shocktropper. I'm sure new waves will be out soon.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-10-2007, 02:12 PM
I got two more AOTC clones at the Boulder Target yesterday, which had several more Legends figures but no Grievous, Battle Droids, or AOTC clones (after I left).

I still haven't found the McQuarrie Stormtrooper or Chewie or the Jawa. Thanks to Dark Marble I got the Fett; that figure is awesome!

Jayspawn
07-11-2007, 12:19 PM
A bunch of things going on with me....

-Sent out autograph packages to Corey Burton (Count Dooku in Clone Wars) and Garrick Hagon (Biggs Darklighter).

-Picked up Saga Legends Grievous and opened him.

-Bit the bullet and purchased a Master Replicas Darth Vader ROTS Helmet Replica. Yeah, its comming!

-Got my SDCC Shadow Stormtrooper scaled helmet replica on preorder.

-Recieved my 12" Plo Koon from Sideshow! Woohoo! F'n awesome!

-Should be getting my Ben Kenobi Minibust from GG anyday now.

Jayspawn
07-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Here's some updated pictures of my collection from the Rebelscum Registery...

http://registry.rebelscum.com/index.php?action=view&manufacturer=all&viewby=all&user=90&showpics=1

ces
07-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Nice Collection Jay

Jayspawn
07-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Thanks ces!

ces
07-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Was anyone able to order the Mace Windu from shop.starwars.com. I kept checking all day for it to go on sale. Then it did on my way home from work, and was sold out by the time I got home. Oh well, I guess that saves me $80.

mrhat
07-24-2007, 01:44 AM
got my "vintage coin collector set" in the mail the other day, nice set, less than desireable packaging (the outside is nice but the inside part with the 6 coins is cheeeap, also the coins are all scuffed in one way or another...

Rogue II
07-24-2007, 02:16 AM
Hey guys, I need some advice. My company just won a big project in Aurora. My boss here in Las Vegas is transfering out there in the next month or two and says the he could use me out there next year. I lived in Colorado Springs for 3 years ('96-'99), but don't know much about Denver. What part of Aurora (or its surrounding area) would I want to live in? I have 2 young kids, so schools are important. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

mrhat
07-25-2007, 02:45 AM
well rouge, green valley ranch is nice, brand new high school, and several K-8 schools. Lakewood is nice, Broomfield is nice, try to avoid downtown denver, anything near colfax, and commerce city.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Agreed, Commerce City smells like it's garbage day every day.

I live in Lafayette (15 minutes from Boulder, 30 minutes from Denver in the other direction, give or take) and depending on what part of the city you're in, it's fairly nice. We're moving five minutes away (technically to Broomfield) since we want more space and the neighborhood's kind of gone south. I think anything in Boulder County and the surrounding area are nice and good.

Jayspawn
07-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Agreed, stay away from Commerace City, Lakewood (not bad but nothing exciting) and Downtown Denver (although some parts are nice). There are some great (new) places in Aurora to live. Valley Ranch and Piney Creek is very nice. Parker is booming and has a good school district- its a nice town.

Anyway, nothing worth reporting. Went out looking for the new Topps 30th Anniversary card set and found nothing.

Rogue II
07-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the help. I'll keep that info in mind when we move.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Today was my last day working at Target (no time with upcoming school things), so yesterday I looked at a few other stores to take advantage of the discount but turned up with nothing. Oh well. I'm contemplating ordering the wave 5 case from EE since it includes the McQuarrie Vader, Hermie Odle, and McQuarrie Starkiller Hero, and I don't want to have to worry about those.

EDIT: . . . and of course it's sold out. At least I see that they're going to be shipping the McQuarrie figures more heavily from now on. Also, the Lafayette WM is relocating in a few days, and the current one hasn't stocked any TAC figures whatsoever, so I'm hoping the new one might have some good ones (though I kind of doubt it).

Jayspawn
07-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Hey ces, did you see the preorder for Sideshow's Lifesize R2 & 3PO? WOOHOO!!! Hehe. I'm gonna have to sit on these for now. :nerv:

Anyway, I got my order in for the "Look Sir, droids." Diorama.

ces
07-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Jay, I really really wanted to order those, but that price is insane. I think they will sell maybe 10 of those. They look incredible but there is no way I could afford even one of them. The "Look Sir droids" set is really cool. I grabbed that right up.

Jayspawn
07-31-2007, 11:36 AM
I hear that ces. I have too many preorders with Master Replicas, Gentle Giant and Sideshow as it is. Besides, I'm holding out for Carbonite Han.

Oh, I got my AFX Coruscant Clone Trooper Exclusive minibust in the mail!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-31-2007, 06:52 PM
It's still been a long while since I've found anything new in stores, so I've been buying a few things online. I got the 1997 Hoth Battle playset for $2 and A-wing for $15 (still waiting on the latter) from eBay, all three ROTS Battle Arenas for $10 each from HasbroToyShop, and got the Comic-Con stuff from a fellow SSGer (though I also don't have those yet). I really should be saving for the upcoming onslaught, but if not, then at least it'll be a merry Christmas, eh?

Jayspawn
08-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Havnt found anything exciting either. OfficialPix is having a great sale on signed items so I placed an order with them.

Still looking for the 30th Ann Topps series. Nothing yet.

OC47150
08-03-2007, 12:29 PM
The cards should be hitting retail in the next week, Jayspawn.

My box finally shipped on Wednesday.

ces
08-03-2007, 01:39 PM
I haven't found much either, but really have not had time to hit the stores. The new comic packs are reported to out. Cannot wait to find them. The one nice thing about the lull at the stores is that I have been getting several pre-orders in from Gentle Giant and Sideshow.
I also got my trooper Jay. The Yoda marquet and Leia also shipped. I pre-ordered the Black hole trooper today.

Kidhuman
08-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Yes, Target and WM both had Comic Packs today in Virginia. Check your stores.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Today at the Superior Target I got the white pauldron Sandtrooper, maroon Battle Droids, and clean-feet 501st Trooper, so wave 2 of Legends is out there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-08-2007, 02:34 PM
The new Lafayette WM opened today and looks very nice. I finally found a McQuarrie Chewbacca there today; they had full pegs of Legends wave 1 and basic wave 3, along with the first six Comic Packs, some vehicles, lightsabers, and those R2-D2 laptops. Thank god they closed down that old junky store.

So now as far as the first three waves go I only need the McQuarrie Stormtrooper . . .

mrhat
08-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Got R2-KT from Star Wars Shop today, great fig, and for a great cause. Waiting for my obi/yoda concept to show up from Hasbro Toy Shop, but i think they arient getting sent out until next month... Other than that no new finds, which kinda sucks... oh well, eventually something will show up.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-13-2007, 06:43 PM
I got the Luke/Mara and A'Sharad/Dark Woman comic packs today at the Westminster WM. They didn't have the Leia/Vader one but they still had one each of the others when I left.

decadentdave
08-13-2007, 07:30 PM
The Walmart in Highlands Ranch had about 6 each of the McQuarrie Fett's and Concept Troopers today. I say had.

Kidhuman
08-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Dave, would be be interested in trading me one of those Fetts? PM me if you want to sell/trade it. Thanks.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-15-2007, 04:32 PM
And what about a McStormie for me, eh there Dave?

ces
08-16-2007, 11:22 AM
I just got back from 12 days in Chicago. I was afraid that the new stuff would hit while I was out of town. It appears that they are a bit ahead of us out there. The only thing I was able to get was the Red Battle droid 2 pack. I had a great haul when I got back and yesterday.
I got the Yoda/Obi 2 pack in the mail, along with R2-KT, and Trooper. I picked up the Tie Interceptor, all the new galactic heroes, and the 501st trooper from wave 2. I found the Leia/ vader and dark lady comic packs, but no sign of Luke/Mara.
Hey Jay, could you shoot me an email?

Jayspawn
08-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Sent!

Today I found nothing in stores but did recieve a few autograph packages from RIchard Bonehill and Howard Kazanjian. Nice successes.

ces
08-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Wave 4 is now hitting. I was able to snag a comic Boba Fett. There was an older guy there who got all of the UGH's but took nothing else. This was at the Westminster Walmart.

Jayspawn
08-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Is that the Holiday Special Fett ces? Glad to know hes' hitting stores!

I bought the last of the 30th Ann cards from All C's today. Shame they didnt have more. These suckers just got REALLY hard to get. Wish I knew of another comic store in state that sold them.

ces
08-24-2007, 10:38 PM
It was the Holiday Fett. The Two UGH's the other guy got were Cartoon Fett and a Tropper.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Yesterday I got the Leia/Vader Comic Pack at the Westminster Target, and they had one each of Wave 3. As I was walking into the Westminster TRU, a guy was walking out with the TIE Interceptor as he had called ahead to have them hold it and there were none left after that one. I probably missed it by an hour!

BFett88
08-27-2007, 05:09 PM
That was probably me that you saw walking out of Toys R Us. I didn't call ahead and I grabbed the last one off of the shelf. Unless you saw someone else.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-27-2007, 06:01 PM
That was probably me that you saw walking out of Toys R Us. I didn't call ahead and I grabbed the last one off of the shelf. Unless you saw someone else.
Not sure, it was a guy at the guest service desk and he was doin' business with a female employee.

At any rate, I ordered the TIE Interceptor and Y-wing off of toysrus.com, so now I don't have to worry about them. Same deal with a case of wave 5 (which also includes wave 4's McQuarrie Vader) so I just need to look for wave 4 now.

Dark Marble
08-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Star Wars has been a little dead lately, so I am hoping new stuff will start to hit soon. I really want to pick up the new Tie and Y-wing so I might have to start making toy runs out there again. All I have seen at retail lately is Legend stuff...

Jayspawn
08-31-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm still on the lookout for the next wave. McVader and Holiday Special Boba Fett are top on my list.

Oh! I recieved a trading card in the mail signed by Jimmy Smits! I sent him 2 Evolutions trading cards. Got 1 back signed and personalized. No sign of the other card but thats ok -I have plenty.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-01-2007, 02:30 PM
My TIE Interceptor and Y-wing got here yesterday. The Y-wing's shipping box was messed up pretty badly and almost open, and the ship's box was a little crunched too. The thing itself looks great, though. Since I'm in the process of boxing all my stuff for the move in a few weeks, I won't be opening these for a while.

ces
09-01-2007, 03:42 PM
I got my Y-wing in the Mail too. I had a pretty good week. Was almost caught up except for the UGH's, CZ-4, and McVader, but now I hear that wave III of legends is out with the Dark Trooper who has a Gold coin, and the pit droids. The hunt is never ending, and Hasbro has a ton more stuff coming in the next few months.

Oh by the way, I saw the Jedi Vs Sith battle pack out in the wild today. THe set with the Clone trooper Obi-wan

Jayspawn
09-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Cool ces! I want that set.

ces
09-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Jay, It was at the Wal-mart by E-470 and Smokey Hill. They had several sets left.

Jayspawn
09-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks ces. I ddint get out there. But I did hit up a few Targets/Wal-Marts yesterday. Found the Jedi vs Sith battle pack. Didnt get it for some reason though I know I will.

Been trying to hunt down Topps SW 30th Ann. Hobby packs/boxes. Err! Also getting things together for a signing with Mark Hamill.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Today at the Westminster WM I got Umpass-Stay, Elis, M'iiyoom, and Luke. They still had a few of the cantina people, but they were on an endcap opposite the normal setup of figures that I almost overlooked.

The TRU in the area had several of both the TIE Interceptor and Y-wing, both for $35 (even though the Y-wing is $5 cheaper online).

I still haven't found the Jedi vs. Sith pack. Also wave 5 is apparently showing up so hopefully I'll get it from EE soon.

BFett88
09-14-2007, 04:18 PM
For anyone close to Longmont. The Super WalMart North of town got a bunch of Wave 5 in. I stopped in at lunch. No Mc's but they had a bunch of everthing else. I know of a scalper around Longmont that is always looking for the Mc's. I picked up one of each of the others and a couple of Revans and Maloks for friends.

Jayspawn
09-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Glad to her of more new figures hitting. I still havnt found anything.

Apparently I have a HUGE order from Gentle Giant shipping. Woohoo!

mrhat
09-23-2007, 03:14 AM
Nothing new that I have found as of late, which is dissapointing, but I hold out hope... Finally took and posted pictures of my collection, so if you would like to see, go to www.myspace.com/mongoroxmysox

Jayspawn
09-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Havnt found much in stores. I recieved my Jabba and Rebo Band Statues from Gentle Giant. Havnt opened Jabba yet, but the Rebo band is very impressive. Gonna cool it on statues for a while as I have even less space now.

ces
09-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey, I finally won a raffle on Gentle Giant. I got the Yoda & R2 statue. If I could only get one, that is the one I wanted the most.
I just got back from Santa Fe. I hit a few Target's and Wal-mart on the way down and they were pitiful. The Wal-mart in Trinidad still had ROTS figures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-25-2007, 07:21 PM
I saw Nelvaan Anakin at the Lafayette WM yesterday but didn't get it as I'm still waiting on my wave 5 from EE.

Jayspawn
09-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Woohoo! FINALLY found some new figures at Wal-Mart on Exposition after not having anything new for months. Picked up Nelvann Anakin, Roron, Yoda w/Kybuk, and PreCy Grievous. So sign of Hermi, McVader, or McStarkiller.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM
While in Nebraska for the weekend, I found C-3PO with Salacious Crumb but, once again, passed. I really want that case.

mrhat
09-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Got a couple of new things at the wal mart off of 33rd and tower, McBoba, Jedi Luke, and the 2 Cantina Aliens, nothing else to report on that front, but hey its better than nothing...

BFett88
10-01-2007, 01:48 PM
I finally found CZ4 and three UGH figures at Wal-Mart in Wheatridge. They also had most of wave 5 but I passed since I have all of the wave five figures.

Also a friend of mine found five cases of wave 6 and picked me up a set of wave six. He found them at the Walmart at 136th and I - 25. He also found a couple of cases of Saga Legends wave 3 with the Dark Troopers. I am now ready for wave 7!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-01-2007, 09:09 PM
The Arvada Target, which I haven't been to in over a year, had Elis Helrot and a few each of Umpass-Stay and Jedi Luke today. Too bad I had them already.

ces
10-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Westminster Wal-Mart had waves 4, 5, 6 out this morning. Unfortunately all of the Darths Pre-Cyborg Greiv, and concept figures were already gone. I did get the blue Episode II clone trooper too. I am almost caught up now except for those figures. There were still a ton left of wave 6 Han, Lando, and 4-Lom.
Also, shop.starwars.com has the Celebration Europe doids up for sale if any one is interested.

Some jerk had bought several UGH's and returned them with silver coins.

mrhat
10-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Ordered Wave 5 case from EE today, figured what they heck. 10 figures i don't have with 2 duplicates... So that being said, when the case decides to show up I will have an extra yoda and stormtrooper, lookin for "animated debut" boba fett, CZ4, Umpass-Stay, and a McChewie, know its not specifically worth it for those specific figs, but why not put it on the table anyway...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-03-2007, 08:33 PM
WOO-HOO!!! At the Flatirons Crossing WM, I got CZ-4, Animated Boba Fett, all of wave 6 (including the Snowtrooper), the Darktrooper, and the blue Clone Commander. They also had about one of each figure from wave 5 and several of each figure in waves 4 and 6 as well as a few random UGH guys (including the McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Ceremony Luke, Yavin Biggs, and Yavin Han). When it rains, it most certainly pours.

The best part is, I went there since someone on RS said he found wave 4 there this morning and I only half-expected to find CZ-4 and Boba. :D

Kidhuman
10-03-2007, 08:42 PM
JJL, if you see 2 McSnowy's can ya hook me up?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-04-2007, 12:28 PM
JJL, if you see 2 McSnowy's can ya hook me up?
If I can make it back there soon, I will see what I can do.

Jayspawn
10-09-2007, 12:40 PM
My Durge Character Key arrived today from ACME. Cant wait to see what the last Clone Wars Key will be. Also got the Boba Fett Key on order from SWS.com.

mrhat
10-11-2007, 06:05 PM
FINALLY! Got quite a bit at TRU off of Mississippi today, All of Wave 6 (including McSnowy) which they had several of each left (3 more McSnowys as of 3 p.m.) they had remnants of wave 5, i saw 1 C3PO/w salacious crumb, 1 hermie odle. I even managed to snag an animated boba fett fig, think that was the last one. They had all of the new comic packs (luke/mara, Dark Woman/Jarrett, and Leia/Vader) got those, they had metric tons of their large exclusives (y-wing, bantha pack, geonosis arena pack,ATAT, Galactic Hero's super packs) They had a bunch of saga legends, but i think the desireable ones had been picked out already (pit droids, Dark Trooper) so i am all caught up except CZ-4, Mc Chewie, and Dark trooper i suppose... Should be getting the wave 5 case whenever EE decides to get it to me. That's all for now...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2007, 11:26 AM
I finally, finally got my wave 5 case from EE yesterday. These figures are pretty awesome.

Jayspawn
10-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Still looking for that series. Only got McVader and Hermi thanks to ces. Glad to hear they are showing though.

Recieved signed photos from LFCC of Christopher Malcolm (Zev Sensca), Gary Kurtz and Al Lampart (officer Dan jir).

Jayspawn
10-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Alright! Last night (late) I picked up General McQuarrie, Lando in Han's clothes, 4-LOM, and Elis Helrot. They had tourture Rack Han but I passed. No sign of McSnowtrooper unfortunatly. They were ptrtty well stocked too. Feels good to find new figures again. TRU on Mississippi.

Also got NECA's Dumbledore and Death Eaters!

mrhat
10-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Got home from work today to a nice surprise on my porch, my Wave 5 case from EE, had lots of fun with that, made my day. Now what to do with that extra yoda and stormtrooper...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Got home from work today to a nice surprise on my porch, my Wave 5 case from EE, had lots of fun with that, made my day. Now what to do with that extra yoda and stormtrooper...
As for me, I opened the Stormtrooper and now have three of that kind. IIRC, the other two have a fairly large "R" and "L" on the corresponding shoulders, while this one only has an "L" that looks like it's been toned down. My other two are boxed up right now so I could be wrong. He also comes with the folding pamphlet from wave 5, if anyone cares.

I think I'll either sell the Yoda to someone who wants it here, or just return it to a WM or Target.

Dark Marble
10-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey Jabba, if you don't want that yoda on kybuck I will take it!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-16-2007, 09:04 PM
I found and got the only orange pauldron Sandtrooper and brown-haired Imperial Officer today at the Westminster Target.

Jayspawn
10-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Found a CLEAN Sandtrooper at Super Target today by A-Mall.

Got my Dengar Minibust in the mail today. GG did another fantastic job on detail. Its quite incredible on this one.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-19-2007, 06:32 PM
I, too, found the clean white pauldron sandtrooper; it was at the Superior Target on Wednesday. I also got the white pit droids.

Jayspawn
10-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Found a slew of new figures at Kohels at Arapahoe Crossings. They had Malak, Revan, UGH Dark Troopers, Imperial Officers, Pit Droids, Pre-Cy Grievous and some others. No McFigures though.

ces
10-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey all, be on the look out for the new comic packs. I picked up all three including Anakin with droid, Butler Swan, and the Hobbie sets. They are really nicely done. I wish I could get more of the assassin droids without having to buy more of the Anakins. The best part is that they were on sale for $8.90. I also found a green clonetrooper.
Be on the look out at Gordman's, I got three UGH's there this weekend in Souix City, Iowa. I never found the Dark Trooper at Kohls, but did get the concept snowtrooper.
I also got my Obi-wan vs Anakin Statue from sideshow this week.

Jayspawn
10-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Hot damn ces! You've had a BUSY week! How big is that Anakin vs Obi-Wan Statue?

Still on the lookout for McStarkiller and McSnowtrooper.

I'm waiting for a bunch of stuff to show up in the mail. I was also able to preorder my Allison Sohn CE print -so I'm happy. Just waiting for the mail.

ces
10-24-2007, 11:39 PM
The statue is pretty big because of the base and fairly heavy. Unfortunately I currently don't have room to display it, so I had to rebox it up after a quick glimpse.
Tracking down all of wave 5 has pretty much sucked. I think it is by far the most popular, and strongest of all of the waves this year. I still have several of the Legend variations to track down too.

Oh my God Jay you are almost to 6000 posts.

Jayspawn
10-28-2007, 12:03 PM
Holy crap! I am! Hehe. And that doesnt count the posts from the original SSG.

Found the Hobbie Comic pack the other day at Target while on sale. Nothing new aside from that. I have a bunch of autograph stuff going on. Awaiting signatures from Mark Hamill, Ronald Falk, Dave Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch.

ces
11-02-2007, 11:25 PM
I found the newest wave of figures today at Walmart. I got all but concept Han of course. The ewoks are cool as well as Tyco. The R2 and Anakin are just so so.

Dark Marble
11-03-2007, 11:07 PM
I just got back from the Flatirons Crossing Walmart and they had several of Everything from wave 4, 5, and 6. The only one I didn't find multiples of was the Star Killer Hero where I got the only one. Wave 7 was not out.

By the way if anyone could help me out, I am still looking for the saga legends clone troopers in yellow and red. I would really like one of each, so if you are kicking around the Boulder area and see any please let me know!! Thanks!

Jayspawn
11-04-2007, 10:17 AM
I've made only 1 big figure score in recent months. I found McSnowtrooper and TC-14 at Kohels the other day. Still on the lookout for McHan and StarKiller too.

ces
11-06-2007, 01:37 PM
I got 2 white sandtroopers today. Yesterday I walked into Target just as they were stocking and got 3 UGH's. Now I just need Luke, Biggs, and McStormie to finish all of them. Still no sign of McSolo, McStarkiller or the Darths. The McFigures are really cool, but they are a pain becasue they are so popular.

ces
11-07-2007, 03:33 PM
I've had a good 2 weeks. Today I found the Luke SNowspeeder, and Commander Cody Transformes. The AT-AT was gone. At Kohl's I picked up the last 3 UGH's that I needed. I cannot believe I completed the set, esp since I wasn't trying too hard since I had so much trouble last year. Hasbrotoyshop had wave 8 up, but they were all sold out by the time I checked the site. It's weird that they skipped over waves 7 and 7.5 on their site.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-07-2007, 07:38 PM
At the Lafayette WM, I just got TC-14, the maroon pit droids, the tan battle droids with silver markings, and the Biker Scout. They had more of the new Legends figures, including the blue clone, RA-7, and the blonde Imperial Officer, as well as some odd wave 5 figures.

decadentdave
11-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I can't believe I scored 3 UGH figures at Walmart today: McQuarrie Fett, Vader and Biggs. :yes:

Jayspawn
11-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I found a McStormtrooper and McVader at KMart yesterday! I was pretty stoked too! Still on the lookout for McHan, McSnowtrooper and Starkiller.

I did recieve my Jawa minibusts in the mail as well as my Mark Hamill signed items from the OfficialPix signing.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-12-2007, 01:13 PM
I got all of wave 7 at the Flatirons Crossing WM last night. I got the only Concept Han, but they had a few of all the others.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
I got the red Clone Officer at the Broomfield Target. They still had the 1997 Garindan . . . thankfully it seems like Ackbar has sold already. :rolleyes:

Jayspawn
11-14-2007, 12:59 PM
I recieved some photos from OfficialPix and a TPM Doug Chiang art portfolio in the mail yesterday. Sending a few prints to Chiang to get signed.

ces
11-16-2007, 03:07 PM
I found wave 8 at Walmart this morning. The Wolfman figure and McRebel were already gone. The destroyer droid bubble is also way cool. I also lucked out and won the Raffle with Gentle Giant to get all of the Clone Commander Busts. They are $250. Ouch, but really cool.

ces
11-18-2007, 01:49 PM
I picked up the 2 new Target Exclusive Battle Packs today at my local Target. They only had one of each. They are Sensational and ginormous. Almost $50 each, but worth it for what you get.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-19-2007, 10:45 PM
At the Lafayette WM, I got the fourth set of Legends Battle Droids, which are the tan ones but without the silver battle damage (one slashed, one mostly clean). They also had about one each of the new Comic Packs, but I passed as I doubt they'll be very hard to find (if history is any indicator of the future).

El Chuxter
11-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Surprise!!

Wait, I'm not in Colorado.

My bad.

ces
11-20-2007, 02:43 PM
If anyone is interested, the Target off Highway 36 on Church Ranch Avs had about 50 of each giant endor and Hoth battle packs. Also the Target off Buckley had about 5 Arc-170 Fighter trooper battle packs left. I picked up another tycho at Wal-mart today in Westminster.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks to ces's tip, I got the Ultimate Battlepacks today at the Westminster Target. They have a ton of them - the Endor sets are above the shelf on the side closer to the door, and the Hoth sets are down on the other end of the aisle (I almost missed them). I also got two of the new comic packs, but they didn't have the Fel/Hobbie one.

Jayspawn
11-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Picked up Padme, Clone Trooper Training, Voliff Monn, and Evolutions Sandtrooper at TRU on Mississippi. They also had several Destroyer Droids. No sign of the McRebel Trooper though.

Jayspawn
11-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Nothing of note in stores today. I did recieve the new SW Insider, and recieved my TTM back from artist Ralph McQuarrie. He signed the 2 cards I had sent. Also recieved my Alec Guiness autograph in the mail a few days ago -woohoo!

decadentdave
11-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Guiness is dead.

Jayspawn
11-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh my God! When did this happen?!?!?

jk, I know. Its an inscribed index card

"Good wishes
Alec Guiness
1982"

ces
11-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Hey Jay, I know how you love autograph's. Did you see this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190175534452&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009#ebayphotohosting

Wal-mart has the Darth Vader fig with coin pack on clearance for $2. I grabbed ont today alond with 2 slashless battle droids, brown haired imperial officer. At Target I finally found Darth Raven, and Malak. I also found wave 7.5 with the clone trooper, Vanguard Trooper, Hawkback battalion trooper, R2-B1, Pak Bonikik, and red Naboo trooper. Target also had the variation comic packs with Han, Luke and Stormtrooper without the shadowing. No sign of the other Target exclusives. Now I just need The last 3 concept figures and Voolvif Monn. Well and a few army builders and of course the exclusives.

Oh Jay, this was at the Target across from your job.

Jayspawn
11-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Wow! I went last night and didnt see anything!

Yeah I saw that card set on Ebay. Its very nice. Thankfully, I have all the signatures on it but its a great collectible.

mrhat
11-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Target By A-Mall had tons of their battle packs (49.99 a pop) they had a few of the new comic packs, Ani with droid and Rouge Squadron had them with me, but realized i was supposed to get stuff for other people, so i put them back, so they are still there as far as i know...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-26-2007, 10:17 PM
I got the yellow Clone Officer at the Louisville/Superior Kohl's last night. It was priced at $9.99, but there was a computer error and the lady mistakenly entered it at $4.99. Hey, no complaints here.

I also got the Fel/Hobbie comic pack at the Lafayette WM today. They also had the other two as well as several figures from wave 5 and 6.

On Black Friday, I saw the Bespin, Hunt For Grievous, and Jedi vs. Darth Sidious Battlepacks but passed on all three.

decadentdave
11-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Picked up the AT-RT Battle Pack and the ARC-170 and the ARC-170 pilots and the Tie Bomber at Target today. Target really is the place to be this holiday season.