PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

ces
11-28-2007, 10:45 AM
The Target on Church Ranch Ave had the Galactic hereo Scene, Tie Bomber and Arc last night at closing.

ces
11-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Hey everyone, On my way to work this evening I stopped by the Westminster Wal-mart off Sheridan. They have a giant crate by the toy aisle filled with Star Wars figures from Waves 4 through 7. I did not have a ton of time, but I was able to get the concept Starkiller and Han finally, pre-cyborg Greivous, Dark Trooper, and Darth Malek. There were probably over 200 figures in there. The cards are all going to be destroyed, but if your looking for any of those waves, I would head on over.

ces
12-02-2007, 12:02 PM
I went to Target today looking for the Tie Bomber. No luck on that part, but I did find waves 7.5 and 8. I now have one of each of the concept figures. I would like to find 2 more of the concept rebel. Also hoping to get more of the Hawk Battalion trooper. After those two, I am done for the remainder of the year with basic figures. Hasbro pretty much released half of the year's figures in a 2 month period. Pretty hard on the pocket book.

Jayspawn
12-02-2007, 12:13 PM
I hear that ces! Some of my (many) Master Replicas Preorders are startin to ship. Aie!

Picked up some great stuff from the OfficialPix sale this last week.

Jayspawn
12-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Well i got my order in the Exclusuive 12" Han Solo. The process was WAY easy this time. However I may cancel my order as it was nearly $75 and I dont think he's worht that much.

Anyhoo, havnt found anything in stores. I did recieve my McQuarrie prints from Zazzle.com -turned out great! I recieved "The Stormtroopers" and "Vader's Trap." I'm gonna order "The Lazer Duel" at another time in a larger print.

Oh, and I got my Indy Teaser posters ordered -woohoo!

decadentdave
12-14-2007, 01:30 PM
$75 is a total ripoff. They are deliberately taking advantage of the "Ford appeal" and overcharging this figure. Bespin Han was worth about $30 and marginally above Hasblo. This one looks better but only worth about $45. $50 at most. Sideshow is really starting to **** me off. Just wait until they make Chewie for $150-$200 or Vader. They better look better than Hot Toys or Medicom for that kind of dough and Sideshow to-date has been incapable of competing on that level of quality.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Over the past few days, I've gotten the orange pit droids at the Broomfield Target, the green clone officer at the Lafayette WM (they had TONS of Legends on a little middle-of-the-aisle thing sort of near the regular figures), and Padmé at Super Target (they still have one).

Jayspawn
12-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Got my Pre-Auth for the Stormtrooper Helmer Replica from MR. Aie!

Still on the lookout for Starkiller.

ces
12-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Has anyone found the Wal-mart exclusives yet? I haven't found much of anything for the past week, which is good because it has been just too much lately

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Today at the Westminster TRU I finally got the Jedi vs. Sith Battlepack. They didn't have any Jedi Starfighters or any figures of note.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-18-2007, 10:58 PM
I got Voolvif Monn, Jango, and the clone at the Westminster Target today. They had, I think, one more of each, and at least one Padmé and Destroyer Droid, but no McRebels. They were all in the same aisle as the figures normally are, but to the left.

ces
12-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I found the Wal-mart exclusives Cantina set and Max Rebo band sets. No sign of the Comic packs yet, but I have heard they won't be out until after Christmas or early January.

mrhat
12-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Found a full set of comic packs 11-13 at Wal-Mart off of 33rd and Tower, they had some wave 5 figs (3PO and Salacious, Hemie, etc...) and a few Wave 6 (Lando, and Han) no max rebo band sets, from what i could see, Not that i need them, though i never got one of the sets back when they were 2 packs. (droopy McCool and the other guy who looks like he was in Episode 4, not 6)

Jayspawn
12-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Found at Wal-Mart on Abeline (in Aurora) the new Indiana Jones lego sets, Force Unleashed lightsaber and Rebo Band Packs.

Also got more shipping notices from Master Replicas!

Christmas was great this year!

Dark Marble
12-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Hit Boulder Target this morning to check out if anything had gone clearance yet, and Target's exclusives are still full price. Found an Arc Elite battlepack which I was very happy about since they have been sold out here, but noticed the the droid was swapped out.

I am so sick of this practice! Anyway, I was able to get 15% of the set because in the end all I wanted was the pilots and clones. Now I just need to find one more set and I am ready to go! Still the figure swappers make me sick. :mad:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-26-2007, 06:41 PM
I, too, was at the Boulder Target today. They moved everything around and I couldn't find any figures at all.

Ah well, I'll be good with my Christmas presents for a while. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Today I saw weird keychain two-packs (which I'd never heard of before) near the figures at two different Targets, as well as bobbleheads and shelf space for Force Unleashed Lightsabers, Mighty Muggs, and the new Evolutions sets. Westminster TRU has all of wave 8 a few times over but no McRebels.

Jayspawn
01-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Wel lets see...

SWS.com finally shipped me my 2nd Allison Sohn Celebration Europe Print. Woohoo! I was starting to think I was out of luck on this one since they are sold out.

Recieved some awesome items in the mail.....Kotobukiya Commander Bly, Darth Vader ESB Statue, Royal Guard and Senate Guard Minibusts from Gentle Giant, Stormtrooper and Shadow Trooper LE Helmets from Master Replicas, 12" Ben Kenobi from Sideshow. HOOO thats a lot!

Also got the Wethertop Enviroment from Sideshow Collectibles -also very sweet!

Also getting ready to send in items for the Wattographs autograph signing with Joel Edgerton.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-10-2008, 05:26 PM
The Broomfield Target had two Sith Evolutions sets on Tuesday and I got one.

Dark Marble
01-11-2008, 02:54 PM
The Boulder Target has several ARC-170's, Tie Bombers, and AT-RT battle packs on clearance today. It is strange, it is like they were keeping them in back so they could put them all on clearance. I was there yesterday and thought I missed them all but none of them were out.

None of the pilot battle packs however, I really needed one more of them...:(

mrhat
01-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Sorry its been a while since i posted, been moving to loveland, and finally got the internet up today, so i figure why not tell you what i found in the land of love... Target off of I-25 and hwy 34 had ewoks, endor r2, holo vader, clone trooper with cloak, brown clone trooper, and a darktrooper. They also had Leia Starkiller and McBoba which they have had for several days now... I ordered Family Guy Blue Harvest from Amazon, should be showing up in a few days... Thats all from the north. Oh almost forgot, what's the deal with starland this year, just about 3 months before the show and not a single guest mentioned yet, so either they are keeping it a secret, or they have nothing...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-15-2008, 06:22 PM
I got Obi-Wan's Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring at the Westminster TRU yesterday. They still had several, and quite a few wave 8 figures (no McRebels still, and I got the last Destroyer Droid).

ces
01-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I picked up the new comic packs at Wal-mart today. It looks the the Twins are short-packed, which makes sense since they are straight repacks. Over-all not the most exciting comic packs to date.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-18-2008, 06:08 PM
I picked up the new comic packs at Wal-mart today. It looks the the Twins are short-packed, which makes sense since they are straight repacks. Over-all not the most exciting comic packs to date.
The twins have been repainted - Luke now has a blue blanket instead of a yellow one and Leia has a pink blanket instead of blue, and Luke's eyes are now open. Also, the plastic cloaks on Obi-Wan and Bail have been changed to cloth ones.

I haven't seen them yet, though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Today at the Westminster Target I got the 7th Legion Trooper and the Rebel Vanguard Trooper. They also had some earlier, slightly rare figures from 2007, but no other wave 7.5 stuff, as well as the Droid Factory Battle Pack and quite a few Mighty Muggs and bobbleheads if anyone's interested.

The Westminster WM rearranged the aisle slightly but had nothing new. They must've moved their Rebo Band packs since they had a bunch just a few days ago but I didn't see any today.

Jayspawn
01-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Picked up the Wal-Mart comic packs. I passed on the Galactic Marine set -just doenst look that great. They had TONS of those though and very few of the Obi & Bail w/ twins. I like the baby repaints. Wonder which one is a boy and which one is a girl?

Anyways, Notyhing noteworthy in stores that I've found. I recieved Sideshow's 12" Boromir figure in the mail and Acme's Slave Leia Character Key. I won a Premium Format Princess Leia off Ebay for an awesome price. Problem is space -Eeeh. Also waiting for the last of my items to ship from Master Replicas. Gonna be $$$ since they are charging everything at once.

I sent off my items to Wattographs to be autographed by Joel Edgerton (Owen Lars).

mrhat
01-27-2008, 02:04 PM
About time starland gave us some guests to tide us over til the big list is given. Daniel Baldwin and Nichelle Nichols. So some big names, though it seems Nichelle was at starfest not to long ago. Found a few things here in loveland spirit of anakin, r2-b1, Rebel Vanguard Trooper, and A-Wing Pilot. That's about it for now, til next time.

Jayspawn
01-27-2008, 06:27 PM
Nichelle attended StarFest a few years ago, but she was very popular and she's been busy latley too. ie: Heroes on NBC.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Today at Wal-Mart (technically in Westminster, I think, though it's not the one I refer to as "Westminster Wal-Mart"), I got the Keller/Marine and Boba/RA-7 comic packs as well as a Hawkbat Clone. They had many more of the packs (no babies) and a few wave 7 figures.

At the somewhat nearby Target, I got R2-B1 and the blue-eyed Imperial Officer. They had the Vanguard Trooper, Hawkbat Clone, and 7th Legion Trooper as well, all with coins still (thankfully).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Today at the Superior Super Target I got Holographic Vader. They had a few other figures from waves 7 and 7.5 as well as some different Saga Legends figures just to mix it up.

ces
01-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I found remnants of Wave 1 for 2008 at Wal-mart on Parker. They had Gree, Kashyyk Trooper, Tri-droid, Po Nudo, and Panning droid. They're all pretty sweet. I really want to find the 2-1B. Ho looks so superior to the previous release.
At the Wal-mart off I-70, I forget the street, but it is the one east of airport blvd, they had the new comic packs. I got the Luke one, Stormtrooper disguise, and 2 of the clone commando Super Battle droid sets.

It looks like things are starting to rev up for the year.

On a side note, the pictures for the Force Unleashed figures are blacked out on the back of the new figures. Similar to how Han and that wave were last year.

ces
01-31-2008, 01:36 PM
UPS just delivered my Real Action Hero: Shocktooper now from shop.starwars.com

ces
02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I found remnants of the new Legends wave. I only picked up the new pit droid. They stand out easy on the pegs because they have stickers for the new Clone Wars promo.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Yesterday I got Obi-Wan and Vader at the Westminster WM and Pax Bonkik at the Westminster Target. Both had quite a few wave 7.5 figures, but I still need the Naboo guy and the McRebel. WM had some of the figures with stands (but no more from wave 1) and Target had some older Legends figures with the Clone Wars mail-in sticker.

ces
02-13-2008, 05:48 PM
I picked up all 4 of the new Evolution sets. They are all very nice, but the Fetts and sith lords really stand out.

Jayspawn
02-14-2008, 12:11 PM
WOOHOO! I was out at Colorado Mills with a friend last night and found the new Evolutions Fett Legacy set! Bought it on the spot.

Awesome, awesome figures in this yet. It has a Mandalorian, Jango and Boba. The Mandalorian isnt all that great but Jango and Boba are sweet! Both are super-articulated and awesome paint jobs. Jango comes with both blasters, removable helmet and pilot headset. Boba comes with removable helmet, rifle, rear blaster w/ holster. This might have become my favorite Boba figure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Damn, I want those Evolutions sets.

Yesterday the Superior Super Target had some new Mighty Muggs -- I think they had one each of Luke and C-3PO (with a slightly damaged box), if anyone wants those.

Jayspawn
02-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Got my photo and trading card back today from the Wattographs autograph signing with Sandi Finlay (Sly Moore).

mrhat
02-20-2008, 05:09 PM
FINALLY something new in LOVELAND CO. Got 3 of the 4 new evolutions packs (Fetts, Sith, Unleashed) and the lone figure from wave 8 they had, Jango Fett. To a decent hauls, now all i got to do is find the rest of "last years" toys and that last evolutions pack (Jedi) and I will be happy

mrhat
02-23-2008, 03:00 AM
Went to Ft. Collins Wal-Mart today, they had a lone Death Star Trooper on the shelf, I kid you not, they also had one of the Jabba's Band Packs (Dancers) and 2 of the new comic packs I got Mouse/Basso and Lt.Judland/Lt. Shan as well as some of the previous wave...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Yesterday at the Lafayette WM I got the Jedi Legacy set; they also had Vader's Apprentice and Sith Legacy (no Fetts), Obi-Wan's blue starfighter, and Grievous' Starfighter (in a damaged box). Nice to see some new stuff.

ces
02-28-2008, 04:24 PM
I found four of the seven Force Unleashed figures today. The odd thing is that they are the 4 that I would have thought to be the hardest to get. I got the EVO trooper, Imperial Jumptrooper, Maris Brood, and Emperor's shadow guard. I'm suspecting that they must have put out only half the case because it is odd that Juno Eclipse and Rahm Kota would be missing without the others. The Vader is really cool, but I would think who ever took him would also take the troopers. The Parker road walmart had the Galactic hero Millennium Falcon if anyone is interested. Are all of those figures just repacks? They looked like it to me, but I couldn't remember if they made an Empire Han yet.

Jayspawn
02-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Got my 12" Padme from Sideshow today! Sweet figure!

Also recieved my Boba Fett Helmet Replica from Master Replicas yesterday. What a great way to finish a company. The detail is phenomanal!

mrhat
03-01-2008, 08:33 PM
At Loveland Wal-Mart (Denver Ave. and HWY 34) got a few 2008 figs (Anikin, Obi Wan, and Po Nuda) as well as the Clone Commando/Super Batlle Droid comic pack. Then headed to Target (also off of HWY 34) scored the Jedi Legacy evolutions pack, they also had a few new Anakins and Po Nudas. Well that's all from the north.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Today at the Lafayette WM I got the Jundland and Shan Comic Pack. They had another there as well as two each of the others from that wave, Obi-Wan's blue starfighter, and the white straight-arm pit droids (I passed for now). At the Boulder Target I got the Evolutions mold orange pauldron sandtrooper.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Another update - today at the Westminster WM I got 2-1B and they also had a few Obi-Wans, one Fett Evolutions set, and three Jedi sets.

Dark Marble
03-06-2008, 09:51 AM
The Boulder and Superior Target had the first wave of new figures yesterday. The clones and most of the Droids were cleaned out but I was able to pick up Ani, Obi, Po, and 2-1B. Also, had the new evolution sets, no Fetts but did get Vader's apprentice which is an awesome set.

Jayspawn
03-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Pretty good day for me.

Recieved my 12" Palpatine/Sidious from Sideshow today -awesome figures btw. Recieved an autograph success from Daniel Logan as well, signed all my items and included several of his own.

I got the Fett and Sith Evolutions set a few days ago. Pretty cool figures though, the Boba is my favorite.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-08-2008, 02:44 PM
I got the 501st Trooper with the SA body today at the Superior Target; they had a few left.

Dark Marble
03-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the tip Jabba, I found the 501st thanks to you and made the rounds down into Westminster. Didn't find much but did pick up the Fett and Sith Legacy at Toys R Us.

mrhat
03-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Picked up Commander Gree and Kasyyyk Trooper at WM on 34, i think those were the last of them, still had quite a few Anis and Obis, also picked up Naboo Soldier repaint. They had several stormtroop evolutuions and a lone Jedi Legacy pack...

Darth Jax
03-11-2008, 08:24 AM
i've given up my completist ways, actually it happened quite a while ago. So i only go on a toy run about every 6 weeks. i miss a lot, but i'm not interested in a lot of what gets put out these days. Only recently did i even begin frequenting these haunts again. i'm not really even sure whats new and whats old any longer when i do hit the stores.

ces
03-18-2008, 04:36 PM
The Target exclusives are now out. I have to say that the Wookiee battle pack is fairly lame.

Dark Marble
03-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Has any one seen any of the 501st legend troopers anywhere that have the removable helmets? I know it is late in the game but I would like to find two of them. If any one sees them on their travel or have spotted them somewhere it would be helpful. Thanks!!

mrhat
03-21-2008, 02:36 PM
STARFEST/HORRORFEST/GAMEFEST (How many more fests can you get in there in 29 days?) ANYWAY their guest list doesn't include any Star Wars personalitites :(, some DECENT Star Trek etc... guests, and HorrorFest, well no one that is really impressive, I will still be going, but i suppose it won't be quite as good for me this year, oh well, keep on supporting it, and perhaps next year we'll get some SW guests. Nothing new to report from around here, stores have the same stuff out, legends, the Peg Warmers from 2008 wave 1 (ani,boi, po nudo) and lots of out dated comic packs, and TONS of the new evolutions

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-23-2008, 01:22 AM
Boulder Target today had the Kashyyyk Battle Packs and Aayla Starfighters on an endcap near the figures; I got the BP but passed on the ship for now. The WM in Westminster off of 136th (I think) had the Mustafar Panning Droid but I got the only one.

I've been seeing more and more 501st guys lately, but I'm pretty sure they're all the SA mold. The Flatiron Crossing WM had a whole bunch of them, but no other new figures, which I thought was odd.

ces
03-23-2008, 08:51 AM
I haven't seen a 501st with a removable helmet in a long time. I think the only ones shipping now are the SA models.

x13squadleader
03-23-2008, 09:00 AM
well dark marble,i have a couple extra of the 501st with removable helmets if you need them.

Dark Marble
03-24-2008, 01:02 PM
well dark marble,i have a couple extra of the 501st with removable helmets if you need them.

Hey Squadleader, sent you a PM! :yes:

Jayspawn
03-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Havnt seen much in stores. Picked up a few Force unleashed figs (Vader and the officer chick) but I'm stopping there.

I got a whole lotta autograph projects going on though -aie!

My GG Han Solo Statue is scheduled to arrive today.

Kidhuman
03-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Jay, get Rahm Kota, he is a superb figure. I think you would like it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Today at the Superior Target, I looked closer at the 501st Clones . . . some a**hole switched out the SA mold ones for the quick-draw ones from the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack (they didn't have waist articulation or stripes on the legs, and I could see the bubble was glued poorly back onto the card). I'm willing to bet that's why there were so many at the WM as well; someone wanted to replace the older ones with these. So just be careful when you're getting them . . .

ces
03-27-2008, 07:00 PM
I got a few more Force Unleashed Troopers today. I also snagged a carded Captain Neyo, but no sign of the rest of that wave.

Dark Marble
03-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Today at the Superior Target, I looked closer at the 501st Clones . . . some a**hole switched out the SA mold ones for the quick-draw ones from the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack (they didn't have waist articulation or stripes on the legs, and I could see the bubble was glued poorly back onto the card). I'm willing to bet that's why there were so many at the WM as well; someone wanted to replace the older ones with these. So just be careful when you're getting them . . .

You are right Jabba, the 501st figures at Walmart next to Flatirons mall are the quick draw versions. And I got some pro-active managers at the Superior Target to pull the swapped ones off the pegs and start looking into the person(s) responsible.

mrhat
03-31-2008, 12:58 PM
I can't believe people are STILL swaping stuff like that, WM off of 34 & Denver in LOVELAND had one of the Jabbas Palace sets, and Y0wza had been swapped for a 1997 BIB FORTUNA!?!? Not like those sets are going terribly fast but come on! Nothing else to report on in the land of the north, oh, so who's going to Starfest this year?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-31-2008, 06:52 PM
You are right Jabba, the 501st figures at Walmart next to Flatirons mall are the quick draw versions. And I got some pro-active managers at the Superior Target to pull the swapped ones off the pegs and start looking into the person(s) responsible.
Awesome! Hopefully the guy gets caught . . . I don't know if there are legal repercussions for this (it's pretty much stealing), but maybe he'll at least be stopped from doing it again. At least they're off the pegs, thanks a ton for doing that.

On another note, I got the Aayla Starfighter yesterday. It seems plain without the stickers and it's probably not necessary for everyone, but I like it.

mrhat
04-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Found a lone Juno Eclipse at WM on Denver and HWY 34, no signs of the other figs from the wave, they had tons of the Saga Legends (mostly Pit Droids, Vaders, and 501st troopers) and a skimp selection of 2008 wave 1. At least these are beginning to show up right?

Jayspawn
04-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I've run into TFU figures several times. Dont seem to be that popular -the troopers are cool but cant justify getting them yet.

I should be getting my 12" Commander Praji from Sideshow anytime now.

Dark Marble
04-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Awesome! Hopefully the guy gets caught . . . I don't know if there are legal repercussions for this (it's pretty much stealing), but maybe he'll at least be stopped from doing it again. At least they're off the pegs, thanks a ton for doing that.

It is cool that this time they are taking it very seriously so I hope something comes out of it. It was a good spot Jabba, I wouldn't have noticed the difference without really looking at them and I have both versions of the figure. I went back and double checked my SA versions to make sure I didn't get any swapped ones, fortunately they are all correct.

mrhat
04-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Finally broke down and bought McQuarrie concept chewbacca and Han Solo from ebay, put that stat tax refund to some good use right? I figure it was a heluvalot cheaper than getting them from starfest..

mrhat
04-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Found the Evo Trooper and Jumptrooper at WM on 34 today, they were the only ones left, kind of weird the troopers of all things would be left an not even a Juno Eclipse...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-07-2008, 08:19 PM
At the Target on 144th and Huron, I got the Obi-Wan and Anakin Order 66 sets and the Kashyyyk Trooper (the only one). There were several of each Order 66 set except for Tsui Choi, and someone had returned a few of last year's Yoda sets and swapped the trooper out for the Utapau one (and another one, I think), with Tsui Choi's trooper's gun. I'm assuming the prick is selling the Tsui Chois and keeping the BARC Troopers, but hopefully the rest of us will be able to find them soon.

I also got Juno Eclipse at the WM down the road from there. There were two more of her, and all of them were near the back of the pegs for some reason. They still have a buttload of army builders there, including several (legitimate) 501st Troopers.

ces
04-07-2008, 10:28 PM
It's probably the same jerk who has been returning all of those clones. I have seen them returned at over 10 different stores. I think he has returned over 100 clones.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-07-2008, 11:49 PM
It's probably the same jerk who has been returning all of those clones. I have seen them returned at over 10 different stores. I think he has returned over 100 clones.
I think so, too. Now it's not even making sense . . . why would you return an Utapau clone, from the movies, in order to steal either a Kashyyyk clone or a yellow BARC Trooper? That baffles me.

Jayspawn
04-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Havnt seen too many exciting things in stores latley.

Been busy myself with several autograph projects. Going to StarFest next week. Getting Zachary Quinto and Nichelle Nichols to sign a few projects I'm working on.

mrhat
04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
It seemes to me that Zachary Quinto's Autograph is more expensive than it ought to be... Not even Nichelle Nichols is $40... I suppose I shouldn't question the pricing teir of StarFest, I myself will be getting Adam Baldwin's

Jayspawn
04-11-2008, 01:01 PM
$40 is about right for Quinto. He's been a several hit tv shows, Heroes and 24. And hes gonna be in one of the biggest movies of 2009. Personally, I think Quinto's gonna get more popular.

They also added Masi Oka (also from Heroes) but hes going to promote Get Smart. Its unknowen wether hes signing or not (I hope so because hes not an easy one to get)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Has anyone seen the Tsui Choi Order 66 set yet? I also read on the RS forums (gotta keep a leg up on the competition, y'know) that he's been scarce at most Targets around here. There were a few sets at the Target on 36 (no Tsui) and none at the one in Broomfield. The Broomfield one did however have two more switched 501st troopers and one real one. :dead:

I'm going to look for Tsui Choi again tomorrow but any help here would be hot.

mrhat
04-14-2008, 03:36 AM
I'll be going out for a toy run tomorrow, if I spot Tsui Choi i'll pick one up for you, and if you end up finding one, well target has a good return policy ;)

Dark Marble
04-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Try the Superior Target, they just put theirs out and they have all of them.

Darth Jax
04-14-2008, 07:14 PM
I saw the order 66 sets (finally) at Target today, no Choi though. They had them on display at the registers, not back in the toy aisle.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks guys, I will try the Superior Target today or tomorrow. Thanks for the offer mrhat; if it doesn't work out then I might work something out with you (but don't get one quite yet).

mrhat
04-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Went to target, not only did they not even have the order 66 oacks, it seems as though they haven't updated their stock in quite some time, well except the bobble heads, and the Jedi Legacy evolution packs...

ces
04-14-2008, 07:57 PM
The Target by 36 and 287 had them as of 5PM

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Crap, I just got back from the Superior one and they didn't have any. I'm going to the one ces mentioned in a little bit, I guess.

x13squadleader
04-14-2008, 10:17 PM
well if you cant find any i do have a couple extra loose ones.i bought 5 to get the barc troopers.so i have 4 extra loose ones if any one needs one.let me know or they will rot in the package all by them selves.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks, but I did end up getting the set (at the Broomfield Target). I also got the Sev set and the only non-tampered 501st clone to take advantage of the coupon.

mrhat
04-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Anyone who's going to be at Star/Horror/Game-fest, I will be in the costume contest for the first time with my roomate (Look for the Mad Hatter and Red Riding Hood), so I can always use a cheering section, additionally if anyone is around on Sunday about 11, we could also use a chering section for the Terror Trivia contest :)

mrhat
04-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Found a lone Tsui Choi order 66 pack behind a proverbial mountian of Obi wan and Luminari Unduli packs by the registers

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Today at the Boulder Target, I got Maris Brood, Rahm Kota, Battle-Damaged Vader, and another Kashyyyk Trooper to hit the $25 mark and get the discount. Those were the only ones of those figures, but there were a Juno Eclipse or two left as well as an AT-AP.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Today I went to the Westminster TRU, they didn't have any big-wing white TIE Fighters. Has anyone seen them yet? They did have a Y-wing and a ton of Hyperspace Ring ships, so maybe I shouldn't really be worried about their exclusives. They also had an absolute ton of sandtroopers, holographic Vaders, spirit Anakins, 501st clones, Hawkbat clones, and 7th Legion clones, which I found odd.

I did get Anakin's green starfighter at the Lafayette WM, though, which I don't think has stocked new figures in several months.

mrhat
04-21-2008, 03:19 AM
What a starfest it was. Graduated from Starfleet Academy, made an @$$ of myself for the costume contest (didn't win anything there, curse you FFVII), placed 2nd in horror movie trivia, and got Adam Baldwin's autograph on my Full Metal Jacket DVD, and he was very personable, asked how I was, made small chit chat before I was whisked out of the way of the 70 or so people behind me. Almost forgot, I have an extra Emperors Shadow Guard, so if you need him, let me know!! :)

mrhat
04-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Some pics of me and Erinn are up at starland.com, under costume contest (mad hatter and red riding hood) and a couple from Starfleet academy, so check them out if you so desire

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-26-2008, 05:21 PM
I scored fairly bigtime at the Huron Target today. I got the Tri-Droid, Emperor's Shadow Guard, EVO Trooper, Jumptrooper, Shadow Stormtrooper (mainly for the coin), and Commander Neyo (to sit on the second bike and be more film-accurate). They also had most of the TFU figures including both skin tones of Maris Brood. I also got my Hasbro Play Rewards $50 check, so hopefully TRU will get in that white TIE Fighter soon. Now the only carded figure I need is the Covert Ops Clone Trooper, then I'm set in that department until July.

Dark Marble
04-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Has anyone found the White Tie Fighter here yet? Maybe this should be a question for Hasbro. I haven't even seen these on ebay...

Jayspawn
04-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Havnt found the white TIEs yet. The only figure I'm looking for is Zev Sensca.

Had a good time at StarFest also. Got Zachary Quinto's autograph on my "Heroes" cast photos and poster. Got Nichelle Nichols on the Heroes and Star Trek II posters as well. No major scores in the dealers room.

Super Wal-Mart on Hampden as the IJ Potato Head of anyone's interested.

mrhat
04-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Had an interesting find at the loveland wal-mart, the Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax comic pack... They only had one, but it was nice to finally get one of those

mrhat
05-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Got some of the more saught after SAGA LEGENDS at Wal-Mart today, Covert Ops Clone Trooper and Captian Neyo...

Dark Marble
05-20-2008, 09:49 AM
I picked up this bad boy on Sunday at Superior Target. It is a lot bigger than I thought.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-22-2008, 08:37 PM
I picked up this bad boy on Sunday at Superior Target. It is a lot bigger than I thought.
Dang, I just went there and they didn't have any. Hopefully it will be at another Target around here.

mrhat
05-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Saw the newest wave of Star Wars Mighty Muggs (Yoda, Emperor, Bespin Luke, General Grievous) at Wal-Mart off of tower Road in Green Valley Ranch picked up the yoda, the others were still there when I left, saw "the Thing" from the marvel Line of MM, looking for Dr. Doom, but to no avail.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Today I found and bought the only Battle Rancor at the Broomfield Target.

ces
05-30-2008, 03:44 AM
Ho comprato un Rancor il negozio Target in Lafayette oggi

mrhat
05-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Found the Dr. Doom Mighty Mugg at Wal-Mart off of Eisenhower and Denver Ave. they had the entire new wave (capt. America, Hulk, Thing, Dr. Doom) and yesterday I won a contest from KBPI for a free digital copy of the new Disturbed album. The new album is pretty d@mn cool.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-02-2008, 07:32 PM
I got the white TIE Fighter and STAP Attack pack at a TRU in Minnesota. At least I got to use my Hasbro Play Rewards check.

Darth Jax
06-02-2008, 07:47 PM
picked up the huge rancor at Target. Thing is certainly more impressive than the one i remember from my youth and getting much closer to scale.

ces
06-02-2008, 07:52 PM
I found the battle of Mygeeto battle pack at three separte Targets today thorughout the metro area. Several of them still had the Rancor. Also finally found the Kir Kanos varient/re-released comic pack with new helmets.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-04-2008, 05:45 PM
I, too, found the Mygeeto pack and Crimson Empire comic pack at the Huron Target today. They still had one of each and two Battle Rancors.

Jayspawn
06-08-2008, 04:43 PM
*yawn* found all the new battlepacks and the Rancor also. Havnt pickd up anything at all though. Guess Hasbro has to work a little harder for my money these days.

Got some great SW autographs in the mail though. Got successes from Dave Prowse and Clive Revill. I sent each of them a photo and index card -all came back signed and dedicated. Funny, I got Vader and the Emperor both in the same week.

mrhat
06-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Doing a little house sitting this weekend at my rents house in Denver, decided to check out the Northfield Target, to (finally) pick up the Battle Rancor with rider. They had one left, so I took it to the check out, and it rang up at $6.64... the clerk looked suprised for a second, and shook it off, saying simply it must be on clearance. I walked out, the security guard checked my reciept, and I went on my way. SO the question is this, is the less than 2 month released figure already on clearence, or is this particular Target putting the prices in wrong... Either way for the price of a 3 3/4" figure I picked up a Battle Rancor...

*UPDATE* I typed the PLU code from the reciept into Target.com and found that it's the PLU for the "Sage Legends" line. Upon further examination of my Rancor Box I realized a sticker had been placed (rather well wonder if Target is already marking these down) over the orignal Barcode...

jamesbondo07
06-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Doing a little house sitting this weekend at my rents house in Denver, decided to check out the Northfield Target, to (finally) pick up the Battle Rancor with rider. They had one left, so I took it to the check out, and it rang up at $6.64... the clerk looked suprised for a second, and shook it off, saying simply it must be on clearance. I walked out, the security guard checked my reciept, and I went on my way. SO the question is this, is the less than 2 month released figure already on clearence, or is this particular Target putting the prices in wrong... Either way for the price of a 3 3/4" figure I picked up a Battle Rancor...

*UPDATE* I typed the PLU code from the reciept into Target.com and found that it's the PLU for the "Sage Legends" line. Upon further examination of my Rancor Box I realized a sticker had been placed (rather well wonder if Target is already marking these down) over the orignal Barcode...

I don't know if this is the case but some people will make copies of barcodes from different lesser priced items and put them over the barcode of another item to get it cheaper.

mrhat
06-18-2008, 10:48 PM
I was thinking that, I'll have to go fetch the box and look at the sticker quality. On the other hand, if someone had gone through all the trouble to slip a basic figure sticker on the Battle Rancor then leave it at the store, what was the point?

ces
06-21-2008, 01:19 PM
I picked up the new Wal-mart exclusive comic packs. Well the 2 crappy ones. Someone bought all of the wookiee clone trooper sets. They had several of the Lando and E3 packs left at the Wal-mart on Parker and Chambers. I have not seen the Droid factory sets yet.

ces
06-23-2008, 12:15 AM
I found all 6 of the droid factory figures today at my locl Wla-mart. They were on an end cap by the Star Wars section. They had 6 of each figure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Today at the Thornton WM I got all six Droid Factory sets and two of the comic packs (there were no Wookiee/clone sets). I almost didn't see the Droid Factory sets, but a lady noticed the comic packs and asked if I was looking for Star Wars stuff and showed me the palate of sets she was about to put on the shelf. Since I was taking six and thinking about getting a cart, she just gave me one of the displays, which I thought was pretty cool.

Jayspawn
06-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Seen the new Droid Factory sets a few times. Nice repaints but I'll pass.

Got an autograph success today from Ewan McGregor! The photo I sent was returned unsigned but included with it was a new agency photo SIGNED!

ces
06-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Multiple Targets are having huge Star Wars clearances getting ready for 07/26. They have marked down the Order 66 packs to $4.98; I picked up an extra Tsui and clone. They have also marked the Rancor down to $19.98!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-02-2008, 05:56 PM
According to TRU's list, these Colorado stores will be having a midnight madness sale:

ENGLEWOOD 9505 E. County Line Rd., Englewood, CO 80112 CO
WESTMINSTER 5650 West 88th Ave., Westminster, CO 80030 CO
COLORADO SPRINGS 3730 N. Citadel Dr. , Colorado Springs, CO 80909 CO

I'll be going to the Westminster one if my work schedule works with it. It should be fun!

I've also seen sales at a few Targets, but it's mostly Moff Jerjerrods and Imperial Officers at this point. The Flatiron Crossing Wal-Mart moved most of its SW figures to the clearance aisle and they were on pegs that said either $3 or $5, but the pegs didn't say "Star Wars" or anything similar so your mileage may vary. It was a lot of shirtless Anakins and whatnot, but they did have some sandtroopers.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-03-2008, 07:41 PM
The WM off of Huron (I forget the exact address) today had all their SW figures on clearance for $5 in the clearance aisle. They also had tons of the Lando/Stormtrooper and Anakin/Dooku comic packs for $5 each, but no Wookiee/Clone sets. I got an AOTC Clone, Hawkbat Clone, and Biker Scout, since eh, what the hell.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Triple post, I must be going for a record here . . .

Yesterday and today I was in Nebraska, and my grandpa told me about an antiques/collectibles store. My family and I went there on the way home and I got an extra Rebel Honor Guard for $4 and a VHS of "The Making of Star Wars" that was apparently some kind of promo back in 1995, with footage from 1977 and a different voice-over. Pretty cool. I also finally got the Wookiee and Kashyyyk Trooper set at the WM in North Platte, so if you want it, just go drive a few hours. :D

Now July 26 is just three weeks away. Is anyone else going to a midnight madness sale?

Dark Marble
07-11-2008, 12:25 PM
I think I will avoid the midnight madness. The ROTS glute was horrible and since I am only going for the Falcon and maybe the torrent fighter I think I can sleep in. I am avoiding all things clone wars except vehicles so I don't mind overlooking the figures. It will be awesome to hear of all of the stories of that night and that day however. Are you going John?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-11-2008, 03:22 PM
I think I will avoid the midnight madness. The ROTS glute was horrible and since I am only going for the Falcon and maybe the torrent fighter I think I can sleep in. I am avoiding all things clone wars except vehicles so I don't mind overlooking the figures. It will be awesome to hear of all of the stories of that night and that day however. Are you going John?
I am indeed planning on going. I don't know if I'll have to work then (I got a job at the Lafayette King Soopers for the next few weeks) but I should probably put in a request today so I don't have to; I'll get my schedule for that a week from tomorrow so I'll know then. I don't know what all I'll get there, especially with TRU's higher prices, but I think it will be fun just to go anyway.

I'm also currently in the process of finally opening my figures that have been in boxes for nearly a year and putting up shelves; I now have a lot more space in which to do it.

ces
07-21-2008, 01:02 AM
My local Target messed up and put out some of the Clone Wars stock early. I got 3 new galactic heroes, evolution Padme. They had put out the retread figures, but I was not going to pay $8 for a figure I already have. Just as I was leaving the aisle a manager came by and told the stocker that they were not to put them out yet. By the time I finished getting groceries I swung back by and they were all put back. A least I have a few less things to buy on the 26th

ces
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
The Walmart has all of the clone Wars stuff out to tease and tempt, but when you take it to the register it comes up as Do Not Sell. Lame

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-21-2008, 11:43 PM
I read that the Flatiron Crossing WM put out the Clone Wars figures and the Lafayette WM put out the Falcon a few days ago but everything was returned to the back.

My work schedule worked out so I have Friday off and don't work on Saturday until the afternoon, so I'll have plenty of time to get what I want. I'm planning on going to TRU at 10:30 or 11 and getting enough to buy Grievous and seeing how the prices are and going from there; then I'll hit up the nearby WM to get the figures since they're way cheaper there; then wait until the next day to go to Target (probably the one on Huron since it's close), get Commander Fox (even though Hasbro said he'd be out the 27th, I'll still check), and anything else I didn't already get.

Also, the WM near Huron used to have a ton of cheap clones; now they only have some wave 1 remnants and a Biggs or two.

Darth Jax
07-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Went to a couple targets down south, the star wars pegs are empty for this weekend. WM is gonna have to take down stuff to have room, the pegs were packed with old figs. Did find some of the earlier waves of Joe that i'd missed previously.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Today at the Superior Target, the SW pegs were empty in a larger section except for a Transformer, some new Commander Fox dress-up kits, and repackaged cheap lightsabers. There was a sign that said something would be coming soon (wonder what? :D ) and the tags were up for everything except the Falcon. They had a $20 space for "Cinema Scenes" in addition to the Battle Packs, vehicles, and Evolutions, so I have no idea what those are. Anyway, in the clearance section a few rows over, I found and bought two Utapau Clone Troopers from the TSC line for $1.66 each. They had several Imperial Officers for the same price but nothing else.

So is anyone else going to Midnight Madness tomorrow? If not, where do you plan on going?

ces
07-24-2008, 08:39 PM
I Still am undecided about the midnight madness. I have not ever really liked them in the past. Still may go though.

Darth Jax
07-24-2008, 10:56 PM
i'll go to MM, but not gonna show up early to be the first one in the door. i wonder who TRU/WM think the real market for star wars toys are - the kids or collectors??? not sure many 8 year olds will be showing up to buy toys at midnite, but certainly plenty of adults will be showing up to buy stuff for themselves.

target has nothing but empty pegs, i've seen some signs saying "we're building something special" and some that say "star wars returns July 26"

i did purchase most of the new release galactic heroes yesterday at cherry creek target, how they scanned through the register i don't know. they were the only star wars items on the shelf.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Which one are you going to, Darth Jax?

Darth Jax
07-24-2008, 11:06 PM
i'd got to Park Meadows and hit the nearby WM on my way home. Target will have to wait until after i get off work on Saturday when i'll also be stopping by Border's to pick up the new book.

ces
07-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Oh I forgot to post that I got my Captain Rex and 12 inch Aayla Secura in the mail yesterday. Both are really cool. Does anyone know, besides accessories are there any real differences between the regular Rex and the mail away figure?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Another difference is their paint scheme - mail-away Rex is "clean" while in-store Rex has a dirty wash. And then the cardback, of course.

mrhat
07-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Got my Captian Rex in the mail today, I'm glad someone knows what the differences between the mail-away and retail versions are. There are no "midnight madness" events anywhere I am willing to drive tonight, so I am setting off early tomorrow to get to Target at 8 a.m. Does anyone know what Wal-Mart is doing, are they going to have the stuff set out at midnight or what? (both Wal-Marts in my area are 24 hours)

Dark Marble
07-25-2008, 05:58 PM
That is a good question, and I have no idea if wallyworld is doing anything. The one in my neck of the woods really isn't collector friendly. It sure would be cool to get my falcon early...

mrhat
07-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Just stopped by Wal-Mart to get some listerine, headed to the toy asile, they finally had their exclusive comic packs, and Droid factory sets out. I asked Vic i think was his name and their new SW toys are going out at Midnight, no event specifically they are basically running it like with new DVD's when it becomes the 26th its fair game.they cleared all their pegs of the plethera of 2007 (2006!) toys and had 12 pegs for the new stuff, I didn't see their free standing display, but I assume that goes out at midnight as well. Not worrying too much about everything just their 501st exclusive and maybe yarna, then at Target hopefully they will put out Commander Fox tomorrow, and not wait til sunday as some have reported. Well to anyone who is braving the fandom, good luck and happy hunting.

as for midnight madness eperiences in the past, I went to Wal-Mart and Target for Episode 3 launch, and everyone was friendly and helped eachother out, I had my partner in crime standing back ready to catch things in the cart for me. I guess thisll be the first time I run into Star Wars collectors up here, so we'll see who I meet...

mrhat
07-26-2008, 02:46 AM
So just got back from the basically deserted Wal-Mart, sans one other midnight madness person and his son. Down to the point, the employee was still setting stuff out, and the big ol' displays werent yet set up, however I wasn't concerned with the clone wars line as of this point since i figure they will be around for a while. now before I finish this story let me explain what I was out to get at wal-mart. I was out to get the Padme evolutions the first rebel pilots pack yarna and bane malar. cool enough i suppose. OK now then the funny part of the story, they actually had wave 2 of the legacy collection (all 8 non animated clone wars based ones) so ended up with those too, so for any wild enough to venture out tomorrow there are additions to the list. OH and the second rebel pilot legacy and imperial pilot legacy evolutions sets are also out, the cases are weird... one case had one padmea one of the 2nd rebel pilots one imperial pilots and one fett set. The case I opened had 3 fetts and one padme, the last case had 2 of the first rebel pilots a sith and fett sets. The other collector and his sone got at the second pilot and imp[erial pilot sets first, but I won't fret theres always target tomorrow.

mrhat
07-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Alright my FINAL midnight/ 8 a.m. madness report. So I got about 3 hours of sleep from when I got home til when I woke up to get to target (energy drinks are my best friend) got to target about 15 minutes before they opened, so stood out front with a soda counting down to a, right around the time the store opened some other colelctors showed up to get their new SW booty. NOW the following does not neccisarily apply to all Target stores. The employees were still unpacking toys, I even helped them figure out where stuff went, so anyway hoping to get my grubby hands on my 2 remaining evolutions packs and their commander FOX figure patiently waited for them to get out of the way, which I didn't actually have to de since the only 2 evolutions packs they had were rebel pilots #1 and the fett legacy (tons of both) barely any of Legends series one, more series 2 than anything, this leads me to believe that an employee claimed the desired packs from him/herself, they had the FOX figures out, 3 pegs on the end cap, grabbed one of those and r2-d2 mr potato head since I had never been able to find it before. They had pegs for the comic packs, but as I looked at their pallets I realized they didn't have them there (on the floor) now the other part of my Wal-Mart story revolves around comic packs (asajj ventress/tol skorr and Anikin/durge) which looking back were likely in a box at wal-mart marked expanded universe comic packs... stopped by there after target and it seemed as if 4 comic packs were off shelf (row wasn't full as the rest were) so I missed out on those for the time being. I ordered the senate security clone from starwarsshop this morning, so I am satisfied with the exclusives I've been able to get my hands on, missed holographic grievous due to my lack of drive to get myself all the way to colorado springs TRU. Well I think i am either extremely tired and may pass out or the kind of tired where I can't sleep... Til next time good luck and happy hunting!

OH almost forgot, Now as you may all remember from 1999 when the first run of queen amidala in the red dress had no coloration where her underpants would be (the first ones to come out didn't have paint, laters runs had panties painted on) so I opened up my Padme evolutions set, and low and behold the episode 3 padme has no panties on, and doesnt stand to save herself either, so if you spot this set, might want to pick it up, before they change it...

Ji'dai
07-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Party Padme, eh? :lipsrsealed:

Darth Jax
07-26-2008, 02:06 PM
picked up the TRU exclusives. picked up everything else i wanted from target. the 2 WM stores i went to around noon had NO new star wars out anywhere. talked to a toy emp at one of the stores. she said they'd probably be putting them out on monday when they finally got around to doing the toy aisle resets. talk about being behind the times.

TRU and target were both pretty well picked over, but i managed to find pretty much everything (except comic packs, which i didn't see anywhere i went)

mrhat
07-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Party Padme, eh? :lipsrsealed:

Exactly, they like to do that to Padme' first the episode one figure, then force unleashed nipple action and now pregnant padme with no panties... someone is having too much fun over at hasbro

ces
07-26-2008, 05:42 PM
I did pretty well today. I got the Holo Grievous at the Aurora TRU. They had 2 cases worth, so probably 24 figures. They still may have some for those who are interested. I was interested to see that not many people were out grabbing Star Wars. I think it has more to do about the state of the economy, but also many people don't seem that excited currently about it. I Still need to grab a Falcon. It was just so much, and I had already spent a ton. I was hoping to see if anyone would have any deals on it. Likely will pick up later this week. I'm sure it is not going to be too hard to grab given the cost.

On a side, the Aurora TRU also had the B-Wings in stock, which I didn't think were going to be out until October. The only other thing that I'm looking for is the evolution Rebel troopers with the Twiliek.

mrhat
07-26-2008, 05:51 PM
I ordered the rebel pilots with the twilek from Toys R Us.com when I got home from target, they apparently sold them out already, but they did have them listed, so good luck!

Ji'dai
07-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Exactly, they like to do that to Padme' first the episode one figure, then force unleashed nipple action and now pregnant padme with no panties... someone is having too much fun over at hasbro Yeah, and Wedding Padme has a garter sculpted onto one leg. They even painted it white! Plus there's the new Vagina (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=29021) Playset with Tatooine Skiff and figures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Reposted from the "good luck tonight" thread:

I went out Friday night and it was awesome! After dropping off two other friends after seeing The Dark Knight (which was fantastic), my other friend and I went home, got my mom (she likes these "events" as much as I do), and went to the Westminster TRU, getting there about 10:40 or so. There were about 25-30 people in line ahead of us, and a guy was walking around and telling everyone that there were only 24 Grievouses, and already 24 people in line, so don't get your hopes up. I figured, eh, whatever, hopefully I'd get him online in a few years. A lady came out and started handing out tickets for Holo Grievous, though, and we got the last one! That was pretty cool. She also told everyone that we were limited to 12 items at any given pricepoint (12 figures, 12 $20 items, etc.). By midnight, there were at least 30 more people in line behind us. There were also guys dressed up like a sandtrooper, AOTC clone, Bacara, and Rex, which was cool.

When we finally got in, I grabbed a Falcon and put it in the cart, which my mom guarded. I went up to the figures with a crapload of other people and started getting some, and my friend held them as I looked for more. I was glad that the figures were only $6.99. I was extremely surprised to see the B-wing, which I didn't get. I also didn't get the AT-TE there, but got a lot of other stuff. They had a few Fett sets, but Boba's damn logo was still missing, so that sucked. The pegs were pretty much completely empty save for a few crappy Legends figures, but even those sold surprisingly well. The total there was around $320.

We then went to the nearby 24-hour WM, which some of the people from TRU decided to do as well. I got a few more figures, an Evolutions set, and caved and bought the AT-TE (I was waiting to get it at Target, but my friend said I should, and it was just too damn awesome). We then had the world's saltiest fries from the McDonald's in the store. I spent around $200 there.

I then got home and went to sleep since I was tired as nuts. It took nearly a day to open everything I got, but here's the list:
*Millennium Falcon (first item bought and opened - just amazing)
*Legacy wave 1 - every figure
*Legacy wave 2 - IG Lancer Droid, Obi-Wan, Mon Calamari Warrior
*Clone Wars - all but Yoda and Rex (I got the mail-away Rex earlier in the day but he was nowhere to be seen that night . . .)
*Legends Super Battle Droid (looks great but the right leg joint is terribly loose)
*Rebel Pilot Series II Evolutions (didn't realize it was the second one until I got home)
*Padmé Evolutions
*Sith Legacy Revolutions (repack, I missed it the first time)
*Homing Spider Droid
*V-19 Torrent Starfighter
*AT-TE

It's a shame Target's figures are a dollar more than WM and TRU, but that's pretty much how it was for ROTS, too. I expected to spend around $800, but $520 in one night is pretty good. All in all, it was really fun and I'm really glad I went.

Update - today at the Superior Target, I got Commander Fox, who was on the endcap by the wall. It didn't look like they were even carrying the Falcon . . . did you get yours, Dark Marble? Then at the Lafayette WM, I got the rest of the animated figures and wave 2 (except the quad cannon clone) as well as the Imperial Pilots and corrected Fett Legacy sets. They still had their TSC/TAC figures at full price; the figures were on a display in the middle of the toy section and they still had several Falcons and AT-TEs. So today I spent another $90 or so.

Dark Marble
07-28-2008, 10:32 AM
Nice Haul Jabba!

In the system all of the Targets in about a 50 mile radius only got 2 of the Falcon. I was at Superior yesterday and did not see any in back so I am guessing they were sold. I got mine at the Boulder Target as one of the employees was just putting some stuff out around 9:00. I skipped everything else as I don't know if I will keep collecting or if I do what I will pick up. It is getting to expensive!

mrhat
07-30-2008, 04:55 PM
So i'm at my parents house for the night, we're going to Wisconsin tomorrow for the family reunion, putting all my SW stuff away, getting awfully crowded in the clone/stormtrooper shelf. Anyway saw the Toys R Us ad laying on top of the recycling pile with the ever popular holographic general grivous on the front, I noticed a nice number under it for online retrieval, so I typed the number in, and nothing happened... So I looked at the online version of the same ad, clicked on the grievous, and it is still availible online for thsoe not brave/lucky enough to have gone to get one, they are running the free with 30 dollar purchase or get it outright for $9.99 (plus shipping of course) so there is another option for anyone out there (myself included) who didn't get one of these yet.

Jayspawn
08-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Picked up Gargan and the Ewok w/ wokling. Not interested in any of the others. Could care less about the CW figs. The Rebel Pilots and Padme evolutions look cool but dont seem to do it I guess. I found all the Exclusives several times each - not as big as people were expecting methinks. The Quarren and Mon Cal figures look cool though. I really like the droid parts the wave comes with -finally Hasbro using the old bean.

Still looking for the Last Crusade wave of Indy figures.

ces
08-01-2008, 02:46 PM
I found and picked up the new Durge, and Asajj Comic packs today. They're really cool. Also found the Hoth Patrol battle pack. I like how muted the colors are. It seems almost black and white and reminds one of a really cold and bleak winter's day.

ncbarrett
08-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Reposted from the "good luck tonight" thread:

It's a shame Target's figures are a dollar more than WM and TRU, but that's pretty much how it was for ROTS, too....

My local target has already dropped the price of the figures to 6.99
I am in SE MI.

ces
08-01-2008, 05:17 PM
All of the Target's I have been to lately have dropped their prices too.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-02-2008, 03:09 PM
That's good news for the upcoming figures since I would rather spend more money at Target instead of WM. Too bad there are no new figures for a while now. :D

Darth Jax
08-02-2008, 09:26 PM
saw the jedi starfighter galactic heroes set at target on alameda. would rather see the Vader TIE though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-04-2008, 02:00 AM
I got the only Speeder Bike Recon Battle Pack at the Huron Target today. They, too, had lowered their figure prices and put other stuff on sale for the week (though I assume the figure prices are more "permanent").

ncbarrett
08-04-2008, 08:44 AM
saw the jedi starfighter galactic heroes set at target on alameda. would rather see the Vader TIE though.

I got Escape from Mos Eisley at Target yesterday.
Didn't see the jedi starfighter though, might have gotten that one too at 16.99.
I'll have to check before sale is over.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
I got a $5 Kashyyyk Trooper on the TAC card at the Huron WM today and the Hoth Recon Patrol Battle Pack at the Huron Target.

ces
08-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Picked up the 2 speeder bike scenes at Westminster Walmart

Ando
08-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Does anyone know if Wal-Mart has the AT-TE on sale this week?

mrhat
08-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Went out to see if I could find the Wal-Mart exclusive 501st legion clone troop, but no luck thus far... In other news I got ahold of the McFarlane Toys Comic-Con Halo 3 figs (E.V.A. Hellspartain and CQB active camoflauge) from Spawn.com (they still had some as of right now) for any of you who are seeking them and didn;t make it to Comic-Con...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2008, 05:44 PM
The Lafayette WM had a bunch of the 501st Clones as of two days ago, and I assume they're still there.

mrhat
08-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Finally got a hold of the 501st clone at wal-mart off of Lincolin ave up here in loveland, spotted the new CW mighty muggs, no wave 3 for saga as of yet...

Jayspawn
08-24-2008, 08:13 PM
I've seen the 501st Clone a few times at WM. Debating wether or not to get some figures I dont want in order to get those Droid parts -DAMN the droid parts!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Damn, it's been dead in this thread!

Today at the Westminster TRU I got the B-wing (they had a few left) and the Lars Homestead (there were two in a cart but nobody around it, so I kind of felt bad but I still wanted it). Last night at the Lafayette WM I finally got the Hoth Speeder Bike set and noticed an unopened box marked "Force Unleashed 3-packs" so I asked a guy to open it and got one of each, so I assume they are on the shelves now. I've spent a lot more recently than I had thought I would. :D

ces
09-14-2008, 08:08 AM
I had a pretty good haul yesterday. I got the Wal-mart 3 packs. Picked up that latest wave of comic packs, found the rest of the repaint wave that I needed, and shockingly I found part of the new wave of Clone War figures. I got the super-battle droid and The clone pilot Oddball. Cody and Asohka were already gone. Cool all the same because I hadn't even hear that they had hit yet.

Darth Jax
09-14-2008, 12:35 PM
i've seen the newer comic packs, but thats it. talon/skywalker are incorrectly packaged as pack 2.

Jayspawn
09-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Picked up 3 new figures yesterday at Super Target. Scored Jodo Kast, Evan Piell/Yadde and Animated Comm. Cody. So happy to FINALLY find something good in stores. Still looking for Ahsoka.

BTW, IKEA is coming to Colorado! I am so stoked about this. Gonna be moving next year although IKEA wont open for a time longer. Finally I will be aboe to properly display my collection.

On the side I've been working on various autograph projects for Star Wars, Heroes, and other stuff.

mrhat
09-15-2008, 01:20 PM
picked up the both of the "star wars Legacy" comic packs from target off of 34, they also had some of the other ones, but figured Legacy is hotter for the moment... Oh and going to GAMESTOP tonight for the midnight release of the force unleashed, hoping to get my hands on the stormtrooper commander...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Last night at the Superior Target, I got both Legacy comic packs (God, what a horrible story) and the Imperial Engineer. I then got the game and Stormtrooper Commander at the nearby GameStop. They had several of the figure left last night, but they might be gone by now.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-20-2008, 12:33 AM
Tonight at the Boulder Target I got the only Mandalorian comic packs. They also still had a Young Indiana Jones figure, which I found odd since I'd seen it there two weeks ago . . .

Jayspawn
09-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Hello everyone! I'm on vacation in South Dakota. I found 1 Ahsoka and the Mando comic packs yesterday. Ahsoka is a tiny figure but easy enough to find on the pegs. Also found the Grail Knight and LC Indy at TRU here too. No sign of Vogel, Henry or Elsa though.

Awesome Heroes premier last night! Even found the Series 2 figures also.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-24-2008, 10:26 PM
I got Holographic Dooku at the Boulder Target today, but he was the only new thing there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Today at the Lafayette WM, they had several Imperial Engineers and older figures with RA-7 parts (Obi-Wan, quad cannon Clone Trooper, EVO Trooper) in high quantities, meaning they had at least a few cases of wave 3 recently. And I missed it again. :mad:

Darth Jax
09-29-2008, 08:39 AM
i'm still hoping to see a straggler scuba trooper. otherwise i'm ready for wave 3 (in fact of found over half of it already).

Darth Jax
09-29-2008, 10:23 PM
found all 4 of the newest clone wars figures, although i passed on the SBD - just don't like them. also found the GH CS dewback & vader TIE.

mrhat
09-29-2008, 11:15 PM
t Got a set of CW wave 2 at target today, as well as Jodo Kast and imperial Enigineer, forgot to get something so i headed back after work, and all the asokas were gone (they had 4 earlier that day), so some new stuff is finally showing itself up here in Loveland

mrhat
10-01-2008, 07:50 PM
found the rest of legacy collection wave 3, the had evan piell/yaddle and the red insigniad troop out, and a helpful employee asked if i was missing anything and I said the count dooku and the grey clone troop, and he went to the stock room and got them for me, which was really cool, they had also restocked the Star Wars Legacy comic packs and the marvel ones as well, still never got the Clone Wars ones that came out when the new collections came out, but is till hold out hope.

Jayspawn
10-02-2008, 11:46 AM
I got back from vacation 2 days ago. While I was away I was able to score an Ahsoka Tano. Neat looking figure too.

Also got an autograph success in the mail from Terence Stamp! Made my week for sure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-03-2008, 01:25 AM
I got all of Clone Wars wave 2 and the Saleucami Clone Trooper today at the Lafayette WM. They still had more of the CW figures (as well as those "clean" clones) and some Imperial Engineers and Holo Dookus. The CW figures were also at the Superior Target.

ces
10-11-2008, 09:13 AM
I found the Galactic Heroes Battle packs, Dagobah and Sarlac pit at Wal-mart while looking for the new exclusive ships. Finally found Comander Cody at Target.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-18-2008, 06:22 PM
I got the A-wing at the Wal-Mart off of Huron (near I-25). They had several left, as well as a few gunships. The Huron Target had one Coruscant Landing Platform clone, which I got. They also had a few of those Indiana Jones battle packs at the front; I think I will get the KOTCS and ROTLA ones, as they were only $16 each.

Darth Jax
10-19-2008, 11:50 AM
i picked up the AT-RT and Rancor galactic heroes packs at TRU (park meadows). Not sure how i feel about the rancor, he's quite misshapen (even by galactic heroes standards) due to the open mouth. Reminds me of this ceramic frog that my mom had on her kitchen sink while i was a kid, the frog's mouth was open and was a place to "store" a scrubber sponge.

Found the A-wing (which i got for the pilot) and gunship (which i passed) at Cinderella City WM. No sign of the newer CW figs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I got the B'Omarr Monastery and Shield Generator Battle Packs today at the Broomfield Target, but they were the only ones there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-26-2008, 06:25 PM
The Boulder Target got some more of wave 3 and I got Yaddle & Evan Piell but Jodo Kast still eludes me.

Kidhuman
10-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Damn JJL, I have been seeing him everywhere. Wish I knew ya needed him. If I see him, I will get him for you.

Darth Jax
10-26-2008, 10:22 PM
i haven't seen him recently. looks too much like boba for him to last long on the shelves is my guess cuz he ain't the most popular character.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-26-2008, 11:12 PM
I PMed KH about it but I'm not too worried about finding him. I do want him with the current droid part, though.

Dark Marble
11-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey, has anyone seen the Hoth speeder bike battle pack lately? I passed on this about a month ago thinking it would be hanging around for a while and I have not seen it anywhere since. Is this one just out of the loop now?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I haven't seen it for a while, but I will keep an eye out. I don't think it's currently shipping.

Kidhuman
11-06-2008, 08:09 PM
JJL, I have a Jodo Kast stashed, can get tomorrow, still need it?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Hell yeah, but only if it comes with the black RA-7 head and not a silver one.

EDIT - turns out my mom already got it, so thanks anyway.

Kidhuman
11-07-2008, 07:14 AM
Cool, glad you got it. And no, I havent gone out yet

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Okay, good. Thanks for looking, though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Double post . . . I suppose I could have just edited that last post, but, you know . . .

Tonight at the Huron Wal-Mart, I got Stass Allie, Bail and Breha Organa, and the Felucia Clone Trooper. They had a few more of Stass and Bail, as well as a few Jodo Kast with the new silver part and a ton of the Coruscant Clone Troopers with the new silver droid part.

Jayspawn
11-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Picked up the new large Grievous at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden yesterday. No sign of the rest of the wave though. Cool figure I must say though.

Jayspawn
11-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Sears has their SW figures in once again. Had the basic Jodo Kast wave along with a few new Battlepacks: Anakin w/ Staps and Endor (w/ Han, Lt. Renz, R2, Scout) They were $21.95 abouts.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Though I haven't found anything in stores recently, my mom's friend has started dating a guy recently who collects Star Wars figures. He is in the process of getting rid of his carded collection and some of the multiples of the loose collection, so he asked if I needed anything. I mentioned Mara Jade, EU Leia, Queen Amidala with Ascension Gun, and Admiral Motti, not really expecting anything, but he had them (carded) - and gave them to me for free. :eek: I'd been looking for these for around a decade, but were always way too expensive or elusive. Holy nuts. The only other "old" basic figure I need is the Episode I R2-B1 and he has it, too. Sweet!

Dark Marble
11-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey Jabba,

I don't suppose this cool boyfriend also has an extra sio bibble to throw around?? :yes:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Hey Jabba,

I don't suppose this cool boyfriend also has an extra sio bibble to throw around?? :yes:
I will definitely ask. He probably does, though. He said he's never missed a single figure in stores, and he's been frequenting the same ones we have and just a few others, so I don't know how that's even possible.

As for new stuff, I've seen the Obi-Wan Delta Starfighter several times at Targets and own it now. I got the Vader/Leia, Leia/Xizor, and Talon/Thrawn packs at the Boulder Target yesterday. The Huron Target had the Yoda and clone pack, and the Longmont Target had the Obi-Wan set.

Dark Marble
11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I have seen the new starfighter around but I am not sure I will pick it up yet. I am going through my figures and have decided to just collect the basic line of figures from now on and a few odds and ends that strike me from time to time. Vehicles I think will still be included though...

I have been going through my collection to seperate out all of the "basic line" figures from the deluxe, battle pack, duplicate, and "other" figures. That has turned out to be a chore! Hopefully it will shrink down my current collection, give me some things to trade, and allow me to enjoy collecting Star Wars again without getting overloaded. There is just to much out there, good score on the comic packs Jabba!

ces
11-25-2008, 11:15 PM
I am nearly caught up for the year. Found a lone Quinlan Vos with Faie, but no Clone Emperor. Beside that I just need the 2 Target big exclusives and the Repainted Clone Tank. I love the new FX-6 and Grievous figures.

ces
11-27-2008, 07:30 AM
I picked up the Target Ultimate Battle Packs at the Lafayette Target on the way to work this evening. Nice sets, but insanely priced.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-27-2008, 07:16 PM
I picked up the Target Ultimate Battle Packs at the Lafayette Target on the way to work this evening. Nice sets, but insanely priced.
There's no Target in Lafayette, unless they just put one up and I missed it . . . where was it located?

ces
11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
It's the Target by 36 and 287, close enough to Lafayette

Jayspawn
12-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Picked up CW Dooku, Ventress and Plo Koon at Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker. Sweet figures too!

Also got my Sideshow 12" Indiana Jones yesterday. Expensive for a 12" figure but WOW! Well worth the price.

ces
12-05-2008, 12:58 PM
The Plo Koon figure is great. I also really like the 3PO. I am amazed at the level of articulation they are getting with such small limbs. I am almost caught up. Still looking out for the Luke Emperor pack. I also want to get more of the Quinlan. I took the head off the one I picked up and tried it out on the Clone Wars (animated) Obi and it fits well. The neck is a bit small but it looks pretty good. The Emperor is pretty good from the pictures I have seen on Galactichunter. The body under the cloak is fierce.

Oh by the way I have seen the clone war tank at several Targets. The single vehicle one that is.

Darth Jax
12-05-2008, 06:53 PM
i found the latest wave of CW figs but am way behind with legacy and the comic packs. i've seen most of the battlepacks but have passed due to price (and to a lesser extent space issues).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I found all of CW wave 3 at the Walmart on 136th and I-25 (which I call the Huron one). They still had several of all of them, but I think I got the only Plo Koon. There were also several TLC wave 4 figures there.

ces
12-19-2008, 10:17 AM
If anyone is interested, hasbrotoyshop has the clone Emperor/ Luke, and Quinlan Vos comic packs in stock. I got tired of trying to find the Emperor so I ordered that and 2 extra Quinlans for customizing.

Jayspawn
12-20-2008, 01:01 AM
I've found the Clone Emp/Luke packs a few times. One of the better sets IMO. The White Vader is pretty cool too.

I've been busy with some autographs projects lately. This last month is scored some autographs from John Williams, Ashley Eckstein and Frank Oz.

Also received 12" Indiana Jones (F'n sweet figure doesn't describe) and Ki-Adi Mundi. As well as the Galactic Marine and Airborne Trooper minibusts from Gentle Giant.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-20-2008, 08:11 PM
The Huron Target reorganized and now has an absolute ton of Sarlacc packs and a few Christophsis ones. They had far fewer basic figures and no comic packs (I'm still looking for the Vader/Trachta, Emperor/Luke, and Faie/Quinlan sets).

mrhat
12-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Got most of BD wave 4 for x-mas, also got cw dooku and asajj. I am still missing Stass Alli and FX-6 from wave 4. The stores around here and Loveland are cleaned out, which is to be expected right after the holiday shopping season. I found a Xixor/Leia and Thrawn comic packs a few weeks back, still no sign of vader/trachea luke/emperor or Quinlin/Faie, so the hunt continues!

mrhat
01-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Got a late X-mas present the other day from my parents, a hotel reservation and promise of a ticket to Starfest/Gamefest/Comicfest/Horrorfest (a bit heavy on the fests arient they?) So I am excited to get to go this year, they haven't announced any guests but they never dissapoint, well sometimes, but they have been doing good for the last several years. So I hope to see some of you there, I won't be in the costume contest this year due to lack of a new costume. I will however be in the Horror Trivia Contest (it'll be my 4th one) so come root for me if you wish, It is usually on sunday at 11 or so somewhere in the horrorfest hall... Nothing terribly exciting that I have found lately, Found the Durge/Anakin comic pack randomly at Wal-Mart. Other than that, nothing really.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
I found the long-delayed black pauldron Sandtrooper yesterday at the Target on 36 and Church Ranch Blvd. Still no sign of the Snowtroopers; I'm probably going to get a few more of those.

ces
01-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I went to the Church Ranch Target this morning and found the Clone Wars wave, THe new AT-TE set, and the new ARC trooper. No Snowtroopers. I also saw that they had 2 new exclusive I hadn't hears about. A teebo and Shock trooper mighty mugg. I don't collect that line so those were still there. It looked like they got two or three cases of the new clone wars wave, because they had several of each there. Still a lot left after me.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-25-2009, 12:14 AM
I got R3-S6 and the 212th Clone today at the Boulder Target. They had more of CW wave 3 and the new Legends wave, but no Snowtroopers here either. They also had some of those new Mighty Muggs, but not the ones you mentioned. They had a Snowtrooper and some other junk, for those interested.

mrhat
01-29-2009, 08:38 PM
So Starfest announced its first 2 guests over the last couple of days, and not too shabby thus far, Ethan Phillips and Robert Picardo from Star Trek Voyager. I am occificaly excited for this years celeb lineup (STAR WARS GUEST(S) PLEASE!!)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-30-2009, 10:59 PM
I got the rest of CW wave 4 today, which was at both the Huron and Boulder Targets. The Huron one also had a ton of the new Legends, including the Tri-Droid, but still no Snowtroopers. But now that they're $8 again, I doubt I'll be doing much army building anyway . . .

Oh, and the Boulder one had the leftover sandstorm Luke and Grievous figures from the wave 5 shipments, but none of the new figures from that wave.

Jayspawn
02-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Cool Trek guests for StarFest. I need Picardo on my First Contact cast-signed poster so I'm happy bout that.

ces
02-03-2009, 12:17 PM
I picked up 2 more AT-TE squadron battle packs and the Red ARC commander today at Target on 287. Has anyone seen the ANH wave Legends BAD series?

Dark Marble
02-06-2009, 11:25 AM
I found the entire new wave of Legacy BAD figures this morning at the Boulder Target. I figured that with all the trouble I had finding that last Jawa in the anniversary collection the jawa would be the hardest to find, but he was there too.

This is my favorite wave so far and the build a droid figures are the most colorful yet. Obi is amazing!!

ces
02-06-2009, 01:10 PM
I too found the entire wave. First Target I hit, didn't have the Spacetrooper, but I found it at the Target off 287. I would like to find a few of the spacetroopers.

Darth Jax
02-06-2009, 03:53 PM
i'm glad i haven't seen anything new recently, since i can't really afford to be buying toys currently.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-06-2009, 05:22 PM
My mom found some of this wave at the Huron Walmart (I-25 and 136th). I don't know which ones. Good to know it's showing up quite a bit, though.

EDIT: Tonight I went to the Boulder Target and got Luke and Han in their stormtrooper disguises. Thanks for the heads up, Dark Marble!

Jayspawn
02-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Havnt found the ANH wave yet. I did pick up Goldie though. No sign of Clone Wars JarJar -thought he was coming out with Padme.

They've added William Katt (Greatest American Hero) to the StarFest guest list. Think I'll add him to my Heroes poster.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Havnt found the ANH wave yet. I did pick up Goldie though. No sign of Clone Wars JarJar -thought he was coming out with Padme.

They've added William Katt (Greatest American Hero) to the StarFest guest list. Think I'll add him to my Heroes poster.
Jar Jar is in CW wave 5, with the Rocket Battle Droid, 41st Elite Clone, and Kit Fisto, which shouldn't be out for a few weeks at least.

mrhat
02-10-2009, 11:42 AM
They added Brent Spiner to the StarFest lineup, which is pretty d@mn cool, First time in a while i've been so excited for a lineup, still no SW guests but there is some time to go yet...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-15-2009, 01:24 AM
I got Obi-Wan today at the Broomfield Target, and they had a few other figures from the wave. I still need Pons Limbic and the Spacetrooper.

ces
02-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Hey Jabbajohn, they had several Pons at the newish Walmart on 287, the one further North of that Albertson's

mrhat
02-15-2009, 04:06 PM
I found Luke, Han, and Obi Wan at Loveland Wal-Mart, I think I missed the others twice in a row, because the night before they had a luke, then I go back yesterday and they have Han, Luke, and Obi, so I should just stake out the WM toy asile all night, lol. I also picked up the ROTJ Infinities Comic Pack at Target, woo.

ces
02-15-2009, 04:31 PM
hasbrotoyshop.com has the newest comic packs if anyone is interested. Stores have been so slow to put them out, that I ordered a set from them.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey Jabbajohn, they had several Pons at the newish Walmart on 287, the one further North of that Albertson's
Thanks, I'll take a look tonight. I was just there yesterday and they didn't have anything!

Today at the Huron Walmart I got the Luke/Emperor and Quinlan/Faie comic packs, which was the first time I'd seen them. I think they still have one of the Quinlan ones (and an Obi-Wan figure).

EDIT: They had no Pons Limbics tonight. Oh well.

Dark Marble
02-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey Jabba,

Check out the Boulder Target, they had all of the figures this morning.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey Jabba,

Check out the Boulder Target, they had all of the figures this morning.
I'm generally fairly immobile when it comes to getting anywhere quick, what with living at the dorm and having no car (unless I'm home for a weekend or whatever). But maybe I'll head over tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up! Actually, if you see Pons Limbic and the Spacetrooper again soon, could you possibly hide them please? If not, don't worry.

mrhat
02-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Had to get some dinner so i decided to swing by wal-mart and check toys while I was there, and to my suprise they had the clone emperor/luke & Quinlin Vos/Commander Faie comic packs as well as Wiolesa, Brainiac, and Trinto Duba/Dice Ibegon figures, but no luke, han, obi, jawa, or space trooper (anybidy else seeing this pattern?) so now I am only missing Jawa and Spacetroop, not so bad really. **Update** I was putting my B.A.D. Together and it turns out my Obi Wan came with the incorrect leg, so poororange droid has 2 right feet...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-19-2009, 09:30 PM
My mom found Pons Limbic at the Westminster Target, so now all I need from wave 5 is the spacetrooper (two of them, actually).

Darth Jax
02-19-2009, 09:44 PM
i've yet to see anything new since christmas besides the target mighty muggs

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-21-2009, 11:09 PM
I got the Spacetrooper today at the Boulder Target, where there was an absolute ton of wave 5. I also got the AT-TE battle pack, and they had at least one left.

I also saw Fanboys at the Westminster AMC and really liked it. It's also playing at the Louisville 12 theater and somewhere in Golden; if you're near a theater, I would recommend it.

mrhat
02-22-2009, 10:33 PM
I finally got CW wave 3 at Northfield Target also found a Spacetrooper, so just missing the Jawa from wave 5, which is nice.

ces
02-23-2009, 12:55 PM
I hit Wal-mart up today to see about there exclusive comic packs, since they were suppose to be out 03/01. I found all three. I like all of them, but the pilot one is by far the best. This is the first exclusive release of them that didn't bite. I may get duplicates of the Ewoks and Amanan sets for army builders.

Kidhuman
02-23-2009, 04:19 PM
I was shocked ot see them last week myself. I never find anything before L.A. let alone exclusives

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Can one of you guys post carded pictures or something? I want to get the correct names of these sets (and see them first, too).

Kidhuman
02-23-2009, 10:30 PM
I already opened mine, but this is the best pic I could fine loose

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=29896

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-23-2009, 10:43 PM
All right, thanks. I guess those names are probably close enough (I know they call him Janek Sunber instead of Lt. Sunber, for instance). I'm sure I'll find them soon anyway.

Kidhuman
02-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah on the pakaging it does say Janek Suber. Meh, no biggie.

jonthejedi
02-24-2009, 05:29 AM
South Glen B. Target had all of Legacy wave 5 & AT-TE Assault Squad BP.

ces
02-24-2009, 10:11 AM
I am trying to upload pictures, but this forum has such severe restrictions. I have had to make the files small enough that they have lost all quality so you cannot read them. Here is a list though.

1) Star Wars #94 (Classic Marvel) Machook, Keoilkeech, & Kettch
2) Star Wars #19 (Rogue Squadron) Ibtisam & Nrin Vakil (My favorite of the set)
3) Star Wars 16 (Empire) Janek Sunber and Amanin

I found all of these at Walmart on my way home. I only stopped by the Westminster one, so I have no idea if anyone else had/has them. They had about 6 of each.

mtriv73
02-24-2009, 10:17 AM
South Glen B. Target had all of Legacy wave 5 & AT-TE Assault Squad BP.

Hey Jon, you know this is the colorado thread not the VA/DC/MD one, right?

ces
02-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Cazzo! La mia photo e anche troppo grande

As an aside, did anyone else get Carrie Fisher's new book "Wishful Drinking"? It is funny.

ces
02-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Okay, I suck at attachments here. Last attempt. If this doesn't work, Jabba I can always email them to you if you would like.

I keep seeing them at the bottom of my post, but then they are not in the message.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Thank you, good sir! Those are fine.