PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-27-2009, 10:50 PM
And I am now the proud owner of all three sets! They had several of each at the Huron Walmart.

mrhat
03-03-2009, 11:35 AM
So I went to Wal-Mart last night to get some groceries at 10 in the evening (happens a lot actually) so I strolled down the Toy asile and what do my eyes behold? Well they behld the Asajj Ventress/Tol Skorr pack (which i need) as well as 3 that i didn't even know were out; Ki-Adi-Mundi/Sharad Hett, Wedge Antillies/Borssk Fey'lya, and Luke Skywalker/Deena Shan. So I plop those 4 in my cart with the groceries, head to check out. Why these mundane details, you ask? WELL; So the cashier scanned my Ki Adi and Wedge packs no problem then the other 2, and the register said that she couldn't sell them to me, and I'm like what? There is no don't put out on floor hold on these, especially since the Asajj pack came out LAST YEAR... Accodring to the employees "opinion" they were made in china and may have lead paint or some crap like that and they can't sell them to me, period. And in my head I was thinking, well, mam'n these other 2 were fine but the other 2 arient, what??!! Anyway so I lost the fight over selling me the other 2 packs, leaveing me a bit peeved. But I did get 2 new ones, so I guess it's not all so bad.

ces
03-03-2009, 11:57 AM
I find Wal-mart very annoying. This kind of crap happens to me there all of the time and you always get some stupid China answer.

Darth Jax
03-03-2009, 12:07 PM
i found the snowspeeder at target (and picked up the WM comic packs, finally).

the speeder is awesome. there's a cardboard turret as part of the pack-in scenery - too bad it isn't made of a sturdier plastic. now i really can't wait for the AT-AT

mrhat
03-03-2009, 07:40 PM
I went back to wal-mart on my way home just to check to see if the unsellable ones were back on shelf, they weren't, of course. All they had were 8 pegs full of their new exclusives, well most of them were those, they had one luke/clone emperor and one lando/stormie... And another funny story, they have the Asajj/Tol pack for $6 on the wal-mart site...

mrhat
03-14-2009, 07:37 PM
And so, on this the day of my birth (24 years old, oy...) I found the previously noted unsellable Comic Packs, and low and behold, therer they hung, so I take them along with my cake mix and frosting to the quick check out, and wouldn't you know, they sold them to me!! Wal-Mart had a hodgepodge of random comic packs, a bunch of their new exclusives, a few from last year, quite a few of the newer waves (Faie/Vos, Luke/Emperor etc...) and no new figures past the ep 3 wave of last year. oh and they had clone wars i guess.

Kidhuman
03-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Happy Birthday Mr Hat

Darth Jax
03-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Happy Birthday Mr Hat

shout out to Mr(s) Garrison and Brett Favre

mrhat
03-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks, I got everything I wanted- A ticket to starfest, and a 6 pack of guiness.

mrhat
03-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Found the Jawa set from ANH wave, so I'm now all caught up on that wave!! I'm sure the ESB wave will start showing itself here shortly. In unrelated news, the Wolverine movie figs have begun to hit retail, I picked up the "comic" version of Deadpool, because he is one of my favorite villians of all time. The movie version they had was kinda blah...

ces
03-21-2009, 11:39 AM
I just received word that the next wave of Clone Wars figures are shipping. The wave is the Jar Jar, Kit Fisto, green Clone, and Space Battle Droid set. So now would be the time to start looking for them if interested.

mrhat
03-26-2009, 03:16 PM
SNOW DAY!!!! Well it wasn't until later, but i made the decision that I was not driving to greely in this...weather. Yestreday however, I found the comic pack I was missing (Vader/Trachta (sp)) nothing else of note, but I am completely caught up with those now... except the WM exclusives, but those I feel will be around for some time yet. So hopfully the new ESB and CW waves will hit soon..

Darth Jax
03-26-2009, 03:35 PM
weather is really bad on the west side of town. looking out my window, there's 2 feet of snow on my balcony

Jayspawn
03-29-2009, 01:20 AM
I've been moving all week. The snow really didnt help at all :sad:

Jayspawn
04-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Found the new wave of Clone Wars at TRU a few days ago. Picked up JarJar. The other look alright -JarJar has the better detail (and I like buying every new JarJar just out of spite for the people who still hate him). Kit looks pretty good -cept he's got really skinny legs and he looks top heavy.

I'm planning on going to Saturday of StarFest. Without a SW guest I wont spend any extra money on a weekend pass.

mrhat
04-07-2009, 12:00 PM
I am weekending Starfest, although the lack of SW guests is rather dissapointing, The good Trek guests and the original Jason Voorhes makes it worth the while, oh and of course Horror Trivia on Sunday afternoon... Going for first place this year!

Jayspawn
04-08-2009, 07:30 PM
StarFest this year looks to be a real sleeper. I've said before that if they get a SW guest, I'll get a weekend pass. But that wont be happening this year. With Celebration V rumored to be next year, I dont mind scaling back.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-11-2009, 08:16 PM
I got a second spacetrooper at the Westminster Walmart today with a $4.99 pricematch thanks to the Kmart ad. I also went to the nearby TRU, which didn't have anything good. Still no sign of the new CW wave, but there's a ton of the cantina figures everywhere.

ces
04-13-2009, 04:28 AM
I have seen niente lately. Very dry.

Jayspawn
04-13-2009, 11:01 AM
The ESB wave should be out soon you would think. Cause the AOTC wave is coming soon after. Definatly gonna pick up the Hoth Rebel Trooper and Captain Needa. Probably pass on Luke and Leia.

Star Trek is starting to hit. The figures look ok -McCoy and Young Spock look the best I thought. Havnt found the Enterprise yet.

Jayspawn
04-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Friday (Day 1) is StarFest was pretty dismal. The snow didnt help either. Got to talk to Brent Spiner for a few minuets which was very nice. The Dealer's Room offers nothing new aside from booths selling the previous year's junk. A few of them hauking new Trek merchandise for obsene prices. Hopefully today goes better.

BTW, I picked up a Battle of Cristoffsis battlepack for $27.99. The price still says $38.99. Thats a deal!

mrhat
04-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Starfest was alright got Brent Spiner, Robert Picardo, Ethan Phillips, and Ari Leman autographs which is pretty cool, did the droid hunt, nearly made it the full 2 hours, not too bad for my first time, tied for second at the horror trivia contest. Got some cool portraits from the art show, i found the show to be sad actually a lot of pieces had no bids at all, but that's how it goes i suppose. Overall a fairly good weekend, less the snow, but i got to the hotel before it got too bad on friday.

Jayspawn
04-20-2009, 12:29 PM
StarFest was less than exciting this year. I got Philips, Spiner and Picardo on some posters but aside from that -there wasnt anything exciting going on. The weather was best on Sunday when the sun came out.

Dark Marble
04-21-2009, 01:26 PM
The Boulder Target had the Scramble at Yavin and Jabba sets yesterday. I picked up the Yavin set and cringed to see the price is $26 now. As far as the battle packs and comic packs and vehicles go I think this is my last year for collecting this stuff. I want to support the lines to maybe get some better sized vehicles, but it is just to expensive!

ces
04-22-2009, 12:26 PM
I too saw the new battle packs and Hoth waves at several Targets today. I grabbed each battle pack and an ugnaught and Rebel soldier.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-22-2009, 04:39 PM
I too saw the new battle packs and Hoth waves at several Targets today. I grabbed each battle pack and an ugnaught and Rebel soldier.
Did the Rebel Soldier have the soft goods skirt or not?

The Boulder Target had the Scramble at Yavin and Jabba sets yesterday. I picked up the Yavin set and cringed to see the price is $26 now. As far as the battle packs and comic packs and vehicles go I think this is my last year for collecting this stuff. I want to support the lines to maybe get some better sized vehicles, but it is just to expensive!
That is indeed way too much. Are they that price at other stores? I need to do some shopping around.

The Rancor I ordered online apparently arrived at my house today but I won't be able to see it for a few days. Still, that's better than nothing.

ces
04-22-2009, 09:23 PM
I saw the rebel soldier at 2 Targets and neither had the skirt. I got my Battle packs for $23 each, but you all know how Target is now days. They often have different prices at different stores, but technically, I paid over $25 each after tax. When I saw these listed on line at these prices I thought they were just charging a higher rate since it was on-line. Maybe Target is just following.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-25-2009, 12:24 AM
I saw the Yavin and Jabba packs at the Boulder Target and the over-$26 pricetag was too much for me, so I'll shop around. This might actually be the first time in recent memory that I've seen something new in stores and not bought it right away (aside from online exclusives and such). Nothing else new at that store or the Lafayette WM, but I will be looking at a few stores tomorrow for all the new stuff that's out there.

I also opened my Rancor, which is totally awesome.

Jayspawn
04-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Still havnt seen the Rancor yet. Its a Target Exclusive right?

Saw the Jabba Battle Pack but not the Yavin. Jabba looks pretty cool -the detail is better than I thought. Sucks that the price on them went up. I think the price was part of their appeal.

ces
04-25-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm starting to think the Rancor is going to be an On-line exclusive. I got mine back in January from Target.com.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I've never seen it in stores and I don't think anybody else has, either. I wonder if the spectacular failure of the Sarlacc set prevented it from getting there? That's a shame, since it's really great.

ces
04-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Target still has it available on-line. Here is a direct link

http://www.target.com/Star-Wars-Collection-Figures-Skywalker/dp/B0016PK94K/sr=1-2/qid=1240687265/ref=sr_1_2/180-9296981-3200711?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038620&rh=k%3Astar%20wars&page=3

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-25-2009, 05:00 PM
I got the Jabba set at the Broomfield Target for $21.99. The Westminster and Huron Targets had their sets at $23.99, and only the Westminster one (Church Ranch) had some Jabba sets but no Yavin ones. That one also had a repackaged Imperial Engineer with a U-3PO leg, meaning they had the ESB wave but I missed it.

mrhat
04-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Found a lone melty face emperor at target in Loveland, they didn't have anything else new, but the ESB wave was there, just got snatcehd up before I got there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I got Jar Jar and the Rocket Battle Droid today at the Huron Target, finally. No signs of anything else.

mrhat
05-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Randomly decided to pay a visit to the greeley target, found rocket droid, green clone, and jar jar as well as the Darth Revan Mighty Muggs figure, which was pretty cool.

Darth Jax
05-05-2009, 05:50 AM
after much internal debate picked up a scramble on yavin battlepack. this was the second time i'd actually seen it at target and was worried if i didn't go ahead and get it i might miss out on it. the first i'd seen was 23.99, but at riverpoint it was only 21.99.

ces
05-06-2009, 02:37 AM
I ordered the Hoth Trooper from Hasbrotoyshop.com on the off chance it would be one of the few with a skirt. I lucked out and when it came today it did indeed have a skirt. Totally different looking then I expected. It is this small soft goods white skirt.

mrhat
05-06-2009, 05:21 PM
found the ugnaut and medical friget leia at loveland target, nice to them having new stuff... they had a few red CW battle droids, but nothing else of interest, probly check wal-mart after work.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-07-2009, 12:31 AM
I got the 41st Elite Corps clone from the Huron Target today. The Boulder Target also had one each of the wave except for the elusive Kit Fisto. I still haven't seen any of the ESB wave, or the Yavin pack for a good price.

mrhat
05-13-2009, 03:40 AM
Went down to denver on Saturday to house sit for my parents, drove to all of the retail stores in the area looking for the remaining ESB and CW toys I was missing, nada, picked up the scramble on yavin and Jabbas palace battle packs, they seem to be quite popular, and the figures are at least new or new ish. Went to target last night after work found a hoth trooper, no skirt, they had a lone emperor and blue ugnaut on shelf along with several yarnas and some of the re-packs with the BAD figure for the current ESB wave, so I think I just keep missing the rest of the wave by this much, but I shall carry on.

Darth Jax
05-13-2009, 09:41 AM
i still have yet to see any evidence of new legacy figs

ces
05-13-2009, 03:05 PM
I was thinking that these last 2 wave had been the easiest to find in a long time. I keep running into them everywhere. I saw both the Legacy and Clone Wars figures at 2 different Targets today.

mrhat
05-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Found the last 2 ESB non variants at target today (capt needa and Luke) as well as a lone Kit Fisto CW figure, so pretty excited about that, other than that, nothing terribly exciting going on in Loveland.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-14-2009, 01:13 AM
I got Kit Fisto at the Westminster Target (near Church Ranch Blvd.) today. They also had a few Coruscant Landing Platform clones, Imperial Engineers, Jawas, and Kashyyyk Troopers with the U-3PO parts, but no actual new figures from that wave. All the parts were silver, but I think I want the brass version that people are apparently finding at Walmart. Eh, well, I guess I'll just take anything . . .

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-20-2009, 04:37 PM
I got the Vulture Droid and Magnaguard Fighter at the Westminster Target today, and I saw them at a few others. Still no wave 6 - at least not at the Westminster TRU, Target, or Walmart, or the Broomfield or Huron Targets. Damn.

ces
05-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks, I will be on the lookout for these. My Target had no vehicles.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-20-2009, 07:35 PM
I forgot to mention here, but I got them for $19.99 and saw them for a few other prices, including $24.99, so you might want to shop around.

Jayspawn
05-26-2009, 04:22 PM
No sign of the ESB wave for me. Seen the Vulture Droid numerous places though. Want to get the Scramble on Yavin battlepack but I'm trying to cutback on the figures*

*been concentrating on prop replicas, Gentle Giant and autographs which are costly enough.

Darth Jax
05-28-2009, 12:29 AM
found Luke/Rancor at target tonite so they are starting to ship.

Jayspawn
05-28-2009, 02:31 AM
Found the Rancor at Target on Parket & Arapahoe Rd. They had the remote control R2 units too.

Also found single ESB figures at various Targets as well, but only targets. Saw Capt. Needa, Leia and the bearded Hoth Rebel Soldier.

mrhat
06-15-2009, 02:14 AM
Picked up the rancor at Loveland Target, now where to put it...

ces
06-15-2009, 10:29 AM
I read a report that the Episode 2 wave, mini-rigs/deluxe and new ARC-170 are starting to hit. I however have not seen any of this. I guess keep your eyes open.

Jayspawn
06-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Seems the Rancor is at all/most Targets now. I'm waiting in hopes that they clearence it a bit (which Target is known to do)

Jayspawn
06-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Got the ESB wave at Greatland Target today. They had one of each, so I was able to complete my droid in one fell swoop! Anyways, good wave.

Just biding my time till Target marks down the Rancor or has a sale.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-18-2009, 03:37 PM
There will be a sale (http://www.starland.com/) of many items from Dan Madsen's Star Wars and Star Trek collection next Saturday, June 27th, in Denver. I'll definitely be there!

Dan Madsen Star Trek & Star Wars Collection Sale II
Cheapo Discs 2162 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO
Saturday, June 27th from 10am - 4pm

At StarFest we had a sampling of items from Dan's collection available for you to purchase. It was an overwhelming success. However, because of the limited space we had there, we still have a lot more stuff to sell. We have a whole trailer load of items that are still boxed up to sell. Thanks to our friends at Cheapo Discs, we will be able to display even more stuff at the second edition of the sale. There is easily six times the space at Cheapo and therefore we’ll have six times the items for you to choose from (when compared to StarFest). We still won’t be able to bring down everything, but you’ll get to see a much better sampling of the collection items available.

After the sale, we’ll be cataloging everything that isn’t sold so it can be offered online. We are really hoping that you will make our job easier by coming to the sale and buying everything we bring to the DMSTSW Collection Sale II. Please tell your friends and come on down to look at the collection - it's really incredible. We'll make sure that you don't leave empty handed and we will have free stuff and prizes to give away during the sale.

We have been friends with Dan Madsen for over 25 years. We knew Dan when he was still running the Star Trek Fan Club out of his parents' basement. In fact, I remember visiting him once at his parent's home and being amazed at how much stuff he had crammed into such a small area. There were pictures, posters, files and other 'treasures' strewed everywhere. Dan had just finished doing an interview for the Star Trek Fan Club magazine and he was all excited about getting it ready for the next issue. Dan has always loved Star Trek and it certainly shows - based on all the work he's done for the show over the years. In 1982, Dan received a call from Paramount Studios and Gene Roddenberry. They wanted him to run the Official Star Trek Fan Club.

Gratefully, Dan accepted and as they say, the rest is fandom history. His enthusiasm and professionalism made the Star Trek Fan Club a great information source for Star Trek Fans everywhere. At one time the magazine had over 105,000 subscribers. That’s pretty incredible for a magazine that started out in a basement!

In 1987, because of the great work Dan had done with Star Trek, he was approached by LucasFilm to run their official fan club. First covering all things LucasFilm, Dan went on to publish the Official Star Wars and the Star Wars Insider magazines. Dan has also published several other genre magazines including: Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Willow and Lord of the Rings.

One of the highlights for us, was working with Dan on the first Star Wars Celebration, held in Denver in May of 1999. It rained so much that weekend we jokingly referred to the festival amongst ourselves as DagobahCon!
Over the years, Dan amassed a very large collection of Star Trek and Star Wars items. If one can imagine, it has reached the point of becoming a burden to store. Dan approached us about helping him sell the collection with the promise that the items would go to fans that would care about them as much as he did, when he was collecting them.

Check out the Dan Madsen collection and treat yourself to a piece of Star Trek/Star Wars history.

Jayspawn
06-20-2009, 01:22 AM
I'd really like to attend, however I will be out of town. D'oh!

Dark Marble
06-24-2009, 03:55 PM
I just picked up the new Republic Tank at the Superior Super Target the other day. It is a nice little vehicle for the price and heavy in the box compared to the vulture droid.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Thanks to your tip, I got Anakin's Jedi Starfighter there today. They had some repackaged vehicles in the red box as well as some repackaged Saga Legends (so did the Flatiron Crossing Walmart), but none of the Fighter Tank.

Jayspawn
07-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Targets are starting to clearance Evolutions sets. Found several discounted sets in Aurora and Co Springs the other day. Also saw Unleashed packs *yawn* clearanced too. Look like they're getting ready for new product.

Also saw GI Joe movie figures at Target as well.

Kidhuman
07-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Man I havent seen any clearances here at Target. Will be in one today after work. Will check it out.

ces
07-05-2009, 05:02 PM
I picked up a clearance Imperial Pilots set at Target thanks to Jay. I swung by Wal-mart and got the whole set of the AOTC wave of figures. They have several army builders if you want to build extra of the droid, but unfortunately the torso is only available with Beru and Jango as far as I could tell and the head with Obi and old Anakin. I really don't want extras of any of those characters.

I still have not seen the newest ships or the deluxe 2 packs.

TEAMRICO
07-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Any Colorado Springs or Pueblo collectors here??
Gonna be back from Iraq in August and was wondering if anyone else was out there.
Rico

Darth Jax
07-12-2009, 07:27 PM
saw the fighter tank today at target. started to get a little worried with the red packaging showing up with GH, ships and legends that i'll never see the ANH wave and beyond.

ces
07-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Teamrico, I think most people hear are in the Denver metro area. I know that Rebelscum has a specific thread for Colorado Springs. THe one thing that I have found though is that things tend to hit the state all at once, so if you are watching one thread in the area and stuff shows up, it is generally hitting in your area too.

I saw the Repainted Anakin ship, Obi, and Droid fighters in the new packaging, but not the Tank. I did see the the Legacy in new packaging this weekend. I don't collect them because they are all repacks. Hasbrotoyshop still has several of the AOTC wave on-line for those who are nervous about the last wave being spotty.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-13-2009, 03:17 PM
It seems to me, ces, that things hit your area a while before they hit mine . . . basic figures, at least. The ships and Battle Packs are more even, I think.

I have also been seeing the ships in the new packaging, but still no tank. It seems like more and more Targets are getting the Rancor; the Westminster one has one each of the light and dark ones. Hopefully those sell through so we can have room for the Turbo Tank soon.

TEAMRICO
07-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Yeah about me and Rebelscum.....
Im banned like Jar Jar over at that site!!!:upset:
Why, because I defended a post of a member that a MOD made against a sellers post. YES A MOD made a uncalled for remark about a seller who I knew and then he got in a war of words with me and posted PRIVATE MESSAGES we exchanged over it, he changed the story and reported it to the webmaster and when I pleaded my case to him and explained exactly what happened he sided with his friend!!:whip:
I had been member 500 or something low and had been with the site for years and I got banned!!! F them.
I did tons of sales, trades and purchases from memebers and no complaints, only positive feedback but I guess you cant fight the god ol' boy system.
Anyway, I like heading up to Denver and hitting up the stores when I can, but only if Im in Denver anyway. That city is to big to be running around. Your Toys R Us is like the one COS, depleted most times and the only guy who scores is my 5 year old because he likes any kind of toy!! HAHAHAHA
I usually have good luck late at night in the Fountain Wlamart when they are stocking the shelves. Not as fun as stumbling on a good find on the pegs kinda like shooting fish in a barrel when the old ladies cut the boxes open for you! hey Im not a scalper, I only get one of what I want or need then leave the rest.....for the scalper trash who leave the pegs full of warmers.
I cant wait to get back to the states next month. Wifes been doing a good job keeping up the figures while Im gone. My son know which figure go into "The Collection" and which ones he like to buy to play with.
Well, if any COS collectors show up drop me a line.
Tried to start a collectors club but nobody seemed interested. I was a founding member of the Kentucky SW Collectors Club(www.kswcc.com) and it was great but I cant drum up the interest yet.
Anyway. I will be around. Look me up if your down south.
Rico

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-15-2009, 03:11 PM
At last, I got the Republic Fighter Tank. My mom found it when she went to the Lafayette Walmart early this morning. Apparently you have to be up before 8:00 am if you want to find anything anymore. :dead: :D

Dark Marble
07-15-2009, 04:36 PM
I am seeing the rancor around more and more too. I think I will be picking that one up in the next few weeks. The only figures I need to find right now are the wave 7 concept Ani and Obi and i will be caught up.

mrhat
07-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Found Capt. Typho and Obi-Wan from the AOTC wave at target, nothing else of note, and getting there at opening is probobly the best way of finding things anywhere, the walmart down the road is quite a different story, they have their pegs clogged with the live action CW wave from last year, a lot of the ROTS wave of last year and random figs from the ANH wave...they really need to clearance that crap...

mrhat
07-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Found the rest of the AOTC wave at Target this afternoon, it seemed they had just put them out, they had several of each left, The concept Ani had a blue saber, is this going to turn into another Chancellor Palpatine ala Episode 3? (blue saber on initial release, corrected red saber in later waves)

ces
07-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Finally picked up a Republic Fighter Tank. I also found 2 new Battle packs. The Ambush on the Vulture Claw and the Geonosis Assault. I got them at the Church Ranch Target on my way home from work. I hit 3 other Target;s on my way home hoping to find another Geonosis assault, but didn't find anything else new. The Assault one is the pack with the Gunner station in it.

That is a ton of new stuff starting to hit.
1) Battle Packs
2) 2 new clone war waves
3) New galactic heroes
4) Deluxe wave
5) ARC Fighter

Anything else?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-23-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm in San Francisco for a few days and I found six of the new Clone Wars figures yesterday, so they're indeed out there. It just might take a while longer for them to get back to good old Colorado.

ces
07-24-2009, 01:31 PM
I found new clone wars figures today at my local Target. Interestingly they were wave 8. I thought maybe I had missed some, but I checked on Entertainment Earth on the firgures I got and it looks like they were all from wave 8. I got Anakin, Ahsoka, Cad Bane, Denal, Gree, and Mace. The rest were all repacks. From reports I have heard from the West Coast, it is waves 6 and 7 hitting. So I guess that means that there are three waves now to be on the lookout for.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-26-2009, 02:59 PM
ces, the only new figures I don't have are the ones you found! I got six in San Francisco and four in Sparks, Nevada, both at Targets.

ces
07-26-2009, 03:07 PM
I found most of the rest today at Target. Now I am just missing Space Obi-wan, 4A-7, and Whorm Loathsom.

If you wanted all the repacks too that is 23 figures released in the past week. I don't know if that slide was incorrect from the Hasbro Comic Con Panel, but if it is right, they are releasing the rest of the years Clone War Figures in the next month. For a grand total of 37 figures in a months time. I will be hard to keep them all straight. I hate when they have several really slow months and release a ton of figures at once.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-27-2009, 03:09 PM
I got all five Droid Factory sets at the Westminster Walmart today; they rang up at a little over $92 for all five, so you might want to think about them. They also had some of the AOTC wave, and some of the new Clone Wars figures. The Westminster TRU restocked a Falcon and had some of the new Uncle Milton science stuff but nothing else new.

ces
07-27-2009, 03:31 PM
I found the Droid Factory sets at Wal-mart too. I didn't look at the price in the aisle and almost died when I rang them up. I cannot believe how expensive they are for 2 repainted figures and a piece of another figure. The protocol Droids with Maul and Fett are really nice though.

Oh I forgot, www.Hasbrotoyshop.com has the Luke x-wing up

Jayspawn
07-28-2009, 11:03 AM
I found the Droid sets also at Wal-Mart. I thought the shelf price was $10-something. I got the X-wing pilot/green R2 set. But I didnt think it was that much. Saw the new CW figures like Gree, Yularen, Jawas etc. But passed on them.

Darth Jax
07-28-2009, 11:14 AM
JJL (or anyone else that knows) -
i've got my GH in storage currently. are the new packages new figures or just repacks? i know they've got clear sabers now, but aside from that they all look very familiar.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-29-2009, 01:00 AM
JJL (or anyone else that knows) -
i've got my GH in storage currently. are the new packages new figures or just repacks? i know they've got clear sabers now, but aside from that they all look very familiar.
Sorry, I know next to nothing about that line.

Darth Jax
07-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Thanks JJL. guess i'll just have to dig them out and see for myself what the prior sculpts were. be fun to see the little guys again.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
I've had quite the haul over the last few days! First, I got the deluxe Turbo Tank Support Squad and Clone Trooper with BARC Speeder at the Huron (Northeast Westminster). Then I got the Vulture's Claw battle pack at the nearby Target, and later Mace Windu at the Lafayette Walmart. I spotted and got the big mother, the Clone Turbo Tank, at the Superior Target, along with the Clone Troopers with Jet Backpacks, Clone Trooper Denal, and the Jedi Training on Dagobah battle pack. There is quite a ton of stuff out there, and it's all awesome! :D

ces
08-02-2009, 11:06 AM
I picked up the turbo tank on the way home today. I also found the new comic packs too.

Darth Jax
08-02-2009, 11:41 AM
i'm undecided on the turbo tank. wheeled vehicles just don't seem star wars.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-03-2009, 09:22 PM
i'm undecided on the turbo tank. wheeled vehicles just don't seem star wars.
The Turbo Tank is awesome and every home should have one. There, I just made up your mind for you. :D

I got the ARC-170, Crab Droid, and Armored Scout Tank at the Broomfield Target today, for the low low price of almost $105, making this a very expensive couple of weeks for me (and really any collector, I'll bet). They also had these at the Targets on Huron and on 120th.

Darth Jax
08-09-2009, 10:04 AM
in kansas for several days visiting the folks. of course i'll be making a toy run or two while i'm here. see if maybe being outside colorado will allow me to see anything new (in the old packaging) since it never seemed to show up on my side of denver.

ces
08-09-2009, 10:47 AM
I seem to be getting to stores lately after they have been picked over. I only need a few things to be caught up. Not too worried as I got a vast amjority of the new stuff really quick and easy. Still have not seen the Deluxe AT-TE troopers and the Kyle Kartan Comic pack.

ces
08-16-2009, 07:48 PM
I found the turbo tank support trooper deluxe pack at Target today.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Nothing new on the figure front (still looking for Cad Bane), but is anyone else going to Star Wars: In Concert at the Pepsi Center? I'll be at the 7:00 show and I'm really looking forward to it!

Jayspawn
08-29-2009, 09:27 AM
I saw Cad Bane last week. Really skinny figure (as most of the CW figures seem to be). I'm still waiting for the Target Rancor to go on clearance.

Havnt picked up too much by way of figures. I have a TON of high-end projects going on. Almost too much.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-29-2009, 07:02 PM
I got Commander Ponds and the overpriced Hailfire Droid with Grievous at the Westminster TRU and the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid at the Broomfield Target today. TRU has reset with a big Clone Wars display in the same place as it was last year, though there wasn't a whole lot of new stuff (the regular aisle is still up as well). They restocked the Falcon and AT-TE for whatever reason. More and more stores are clearing out the pegwarmers as well - the Westminster and Broomfield Targets each had one Yarna, but that was it in the way of old pegwarmers (though there were still a few white-card figures, like several IG-86s).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-07-2009, 01:06 AM
Quite a huge haul today - Ambush packs, Octuptarra, and Evolutions sets at the Flatiron Crossing Walmart, and Wedge's X-wing at the Superior Target. New stuff aplenty!

ces
09-07-2009, 10:04 AM
I need those evolution packs. I found the X-wing and Droid. Walmart exclusives have really gotten expensive for what they are.

Jayspawn
09-07-2009, 11:06 AM
I'll probably get the Pilot evolution set. I'm a sucker for the pilots. Got a bunch of signed items in the mail this week -gonna get them organized today.

mrhat
09-08-2009, 06:17 PM
popped into walmart on my home from school, they had put up new endcaps near the SW stuff, looked to be CW and Saga Legends, none of the TPM wave, they had none of the Droid Factory 2 packs that i could find, but had the CW 2 packs (yoda/Jel, Thire/Rys) picked those up as well as Commander Gree and Denal, have yet to see a Cad Bane ANYWHERE so i figured Clone Troops would go off the shelves second fast, since i've seen everything else about a million times.

ces
09-08-2009, 10:30 PM
I have only seen Cad Bane twice. Once the day he came out, and again just yesterday. I am still looking for the evolution sets and 2 packs.

ces
09-15-2009, 03:24 AM
I got the Y-wing, cop alliance tank, and remnents of the new legacy wave. All of the TPM figs were gone except the Maul and and Scout Trooper. I couldn't tell if they were new or not, so grabbed them anyway. I have seen the 4 clone War 2 packs at many Walmarts.

Jayspawn
09-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Found the Wedge X-Wing yesterday finally. Neat set but I'll pass until it gets clearanced. The number of projects I'm working on don't seem to be going down!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Yet another good haul today - Imperial V-wing and the new comic packs at the Westminster TRU, and the TPM wave at the Westminster Target (on Church Ranch). The Broomfield Target had some, but not all, of the wave, and both had a few of the repacks (Han, Luke, Jawa, Spacetrooper, Biker Scout, but no sign of Maul).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-20-2009, 07:58 PM
I got Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter at the Huron Target today. They had quite a few other vehicles, which were on sale for $17.99. There were no others of her ship or the tank droid, but if you wanted some cheap(ish) Vulture Droids, go crazy.

Darth Jax
09-28-2009, 03:00 PM
finally saw something new. since i happened to be on the E side of town, figured i'd stop @ a target or two - lo and behold - they had the TPM wave. haven't seen anything new in forever on the W side of town

ces
09-28-2009, 06:20 PM
I haven't seen anything lately. I hope these peg warms don't prenvent new stuff from coming out. ROTJ wave, TPM wave and two new clone war waves are out. The stores by me have hardly anything. Maybe the new stuff just flies off the shelves.

mrhat
09-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Was going about looking for halloween stuff (unsucessfully), decided to pop into target look for anything new, which hadn't been the case as of late, but, low and behold, a complete set of the TPM wave! they literally had one set, no extras, and the repack figs of the wave as well (biker scout, darth maul, etc...) so the newer stuff is out there, just trickling in i suppose, will someone please buy all the damn admiral Yularens, they have clogged the CW pegs for far too long, juts leave one for me, i still need him, just holding off for a bit, since the CW figs are everywhere (except Cad Bane, the bane of my existence lol)

ces
09-30-2009, 08:40 PM
I found about 2/3 of the TPM wave at Target off Church Ranch Yesterday. I need to run by TRU sometime to see if they have the ROTJ wave and TIe interceptor in stock.

Jayspawn
10-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Picked up the Gungan Warrior and TPM Obi-Wan at SuperTarget last night. They had the 2 pod race dudes -but passed on them. Still looking for the Legends gasmask Chewy. Found the repackages Stormtrooper Han & Luke at different stores.

Am I right in saying that the varient Ugnaught and Hoth Trooper arnt coming out at this time?

Jayspawn
10-01-2009, 01:49 PM
TRU on Mississippi had the Exclusive TIE Interceptor in stock this morning. A little pricey as their exclusive seem to be nowadays.

ces
10-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Jay, I don't know about the ugnaught, but Hasbro did say the Hoth trooper is not coming out now.

Jayspawn
10-02-2009, 12:35 PM
That sucks. They should have released them both at the same time. Although, they are repackaging figures pretty quickly now, so maybe it'lll see the light of day later.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-02-2009, 04:09 PM
The Ugnaught is coming as a repacked figure with the ROTJ wave, in a revision case. The Hoth Soldier will be coming in a Battle Pack next year, according to the Hasbro Q&A.

Darth Jax
10-02-2009, 05:07 PM
i can't believe it. over the weekend i saw the TPM wave, today i find cad bane. i guess hasbro is releasing new stuff after all.

ces
10-04-2009, 12:17 PM
There are carded images of Ugnaught showing up now. Yesterday I got the "final" two 2009 Clone Wars waves from Hasbro. I would like at least one extra of the Senate guard and Matchstick. Now I just need slave Leia and I am caught up, thought the new exclusives are suppose to be out any day now.

mrhat
10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
made a fairly large round today, to toys r us, wal mart, target, etc, not a damn thing out there where i went anyways, toys r us had the worst selection, a few legends, no legacy and a hanful of clone wars, which was weird because I thought TRU was re-setting their SW section back to the front, but the disney princesses had the spot.

Dark Marble
10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
It was my birthday this weekend and thanks to some gifts and extra money via jury duty I made up for lost time with my Star Wars purchases. Besides the Turbo Tank which seems to be out everywhere now, I picked up the new Ashoka and Cad Bane for my kids on Thursday, I got the pilots evolutions sets at the Westminster Walmart on Friday, I got the Imperial V-Wing and Tie Interceptor with the free Ponds at TRU on Saturday, and my wife picked up the new Y-Wing for me at the Boulder Target this morning.

It was an expensive weekend, and I am thinking of how to blow the last of my birthday money. It was a great birthday and a good weekend for some stuff I was surprised to see. For a minute there I didn't think I was going to find the Y-wing at retail...

Jayspawn
10-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Had a good day off yesterday. Picked up Queen Amidala, Legends Chewy, and Holo Sidious then sent off for the mail-away Qui-Gon & Eopie.

SuperTarget by Aurora Mall had the Clone Wars Y-wing Bomber. 3 of em. No sign of the Jedi wave anywhere.

IKEA needs to get on the ball about building in Centennial.

ces
10-08-2009, 12:44 AM
I got the Eopie in the mail yesterday. I'm going to send away for 2 more. No new finds for me.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-09-2009, 05:00 PM
I also got my Eopie within the last few days. Today I got the AAT Driver Battle Droid and repainted Biker Scout at the Broomfield Target, along with some spiffy $1 magnets from the front of the store. The Westminster TRU had some Gunships and Imperial V-wings, but no TIE Interceptors. The TPM wave is still popping up here and there, but no ROTJ yet.

EDIT: I got Luminara at the Huron Target. They had several Legends and Clone Wars figures, but the only BD figure was Wioslea. They had the little gray sticker, so hopefully more will be in soon. There was also a Y-wing, but the box was pretty beat-up and I'm waiting for birthday or Christmas so I passed for now (though I'm really excited for it and glad to at least see it out there).

Dark Marble
10-12-2009, 12:56 PM
The new Y-wing is awesome Jabba! Technically this is the only "Clone Wars" vehicle that I have bought for my collection. Everything else usually came from or can be seen in the movies. I love watching the cartoon with my kids, and my daughter is kind of getting into the figures, but I have stayed away until now. The Y-wing is just a lot of fun!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2009, 01:42 PM
The new Y-wing is awesome Jabba! Technically this is the only "Clone Wars" vehicle that I have bought for my collection. Everything else usually came from or can be seen in the movies. I love watching the cartoon with my kids, and my daughter is kind of getting into the figures, but I have stayed away until now. The Y-wing is just a lot of fun!
Good to hear it! Hopefully more of these will hit the shelves, since most of the stores are choking on those ARC-170s. Is it much bigger than the OT Y-wing? I haven't seen any comparison pictures of the two, so I'm not sure.

Jayspawn
10-14-2009, 12:43 AM
I'm remodeling my new house and its taking up most of my time, but hoping to get a quick toy run tomorrow.

Picked up Wave 2 of of the Terminator 2 figures at TRU. Incredible figures -couldnt pass them up.

Dark Marble
10-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Good to hear it! Hopefully more of these will hit the shelves, since most of the stores are choking on those ARC-170s. Is it much bigger than the OT Y-wing? I haven't seen any comparison pictures of the two, so I'm not sure.

I haven't had a chance to put them side by side but i would say that is a little bigger. It is also a big yellow and white ship so it is visually stunning and does look and feel like a lot of toy.

Jayspawn
10-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Picked up the Ewoks 2pk at Super Target by the Town Center yesterday morning. Only figure from the Jedi wave left.

ces
10-25-2009, 12:55 AM
I saw parts of the ROTJ repack wave. All were missing the new Ugnaught.

Darth Jax
10-25-2009, 02:32 PM
girlfriend got me most of the ROTJ wave for my birthday, so they are out there somewhere.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-25-2009, 06:31 PM
No new stuff aside from seeing two of the repacked AOTC Obi-Wans at the Target on 120th, but I got a ton of older stuff today. There was a toys and collectibles show today near I-25 and 120th, and there was an absolute ton of Star Wars stuff to get. I even went back after getting more cash; it was just insane. I didn't even know about it, and my parents read about it in the newspaper, thinking it was going to be just a show of old toys; thankfully, I decided to go with them, and it paid off big-time.

Here's the haul:
*Scout Trooper, POTJ dirty version - $4
*Clone Trooper (Firing Jet Backpack), deluxe ROTS - $8
*B'omarr Monk mail-away - $5
*I Am Your Father's Day two-pack - $5
*Cantina Band Member, Star Wars Weekends - $20
*Obi-Wan Kenobi and Bail Organa Comic Pack (Wal-Mart Exclusive) - $15 - I almost got this for $30, so I'm SO glad I kept looking around!
*Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack (Kmart exclusive) - $20
*Imperial AT-ST, from 1996 - $15
*Cruisemissile Trooper - $5 - Frassk would be proud :D
*Airspeeder, Expanded Universe concept vehicle - $10
*Jedi Starfighter, teal Clone Wars version - $10
*AT-AT Walker - $65

All in all, an extremely pleasant and unexpected surprise.

Darth Jax
10-26-2009, 12:24 AM
sounds like quite the haul. congrats on the score.

Kidhuman
10-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Really nice score JJL.

ces
10-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Has anyone been able to pick up the Ugnaught? I have seen the wave at least 5 times at Target. Many times I must have just missed it because it is the only figure missing. If you see the recarded Scuba Trooper with the ROTJ wave, then that is the case with the Ugnaught.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-27-2009, 08:20 PM
sounds like quite the haul. congrats on the score.

Really nice score JJL.
Thanks! Hopefully this weekend I can go home and open it all. That should be fun.

Has anyone been able to pick up the Ugnaught? I have seen the wave at least 5 times at Target. Many times I must have just missed it because it is the only figure missing. If you see the recarded Scuba Trooper with the ROTJ wave, then that is the case with the Ugnaught.
No, I still haven't seen anything from this wave, aside from the aforementioned repacked Obi-Wan, which isn't in the same case as the Ugnaught anyway. Seems like the wave is getting out there in decent numbers, from the sound of it, but I just wish I could get it. Apparently people are finding the ROTS and ANH waves now, too, according to a few other collecting sites. This is definitely becoming more like the end of 2007, where it was just a rush of several waves all at once.

Oh, and I still haven't seen the Coleman/Jango Geonosis Assault pack. Is it still around? Seems like the three humans are the slowest sellers.

ces
10-28-2009, 02:39 PM
I found the Grey Ugnaught on the way to work yesterday. I would like to find one more to swap heads with my extra Ugnaught from before. I hear that the ANH wave is starting to hit retail now.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-29-2009, 07:49 PM
I got Malakili at the Huron Target today. It's frustrating, as I was just there on Sunday, so they got the whole wave and sold it out since then. He was the only Droid Factory figure there. The nearby Walmart was full of Legends and Clone Wars, and they had a repacked Dooku, meaning I also missed some new stuff there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Apparently my mom got more of the ROTJ wave at the Superior Target yesterday, including the Ugnaught. So, now I'm set on all of the figures except for one, but she won't say which . . . at least I'll be able to get some figures for my birthday in a month. :D

ces
11-01-2009, 05:24 PM
I found remnants of the ANH wave at TRU's They only had the Jawa and security droid left. I don't know if this is true, but an employee told me that they had both the ANH and ROTS waves there. That would mean another 14 figures are out there.

Jayspawn
11-02-2009, 12:13 AM
I found the grey Ugnaught a few days ago at Super Target by the Town Center in Aurora. He was just sitting there with the leftover Jedi wave. Still no sign of Slave Leia for me.

mrhat
11-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Found the entire ROTJ wave at Target this evening, as well as a couple Grey Ugnauts, they had a few duplicates of the wave, but mostly not, slave leia is probly the figure to find in this wave.

Darth Jax
11-02-2009, 07:14 PM
picked up Leia @ Target to complete my ROTJ wave. New stuff is finally here. Happy days.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-03-2009, 08:59 PM
The Target in Denver on Virginia Ave. had a lot of the ROTJ wave, but no Ewoks and only one Luke, which I got. I might keep it carded for a few days and keep looking for one with better paint on his hairline, since it's pretty bad.

ces
11-04-2009, 09:00 PM
My local Target had what looked to be three cases of the ROTJ wave out today. I picked up an extra Ugnaught. They also had a new clone waves set that reportedly was released in September, but this is the first time I have seen it. It is the wave with Captain Argyus, Luminara, AAT Battle droid and Commander Thire. I had already gotten this wave on-line, so I didn't grab them. They were still there at 6PM at the Target on Gartrell and E-470

Dark Marble
11-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Between the Westminster and Superior Super Targets I was able to get the entire ROTJ wave and the Ugnaught. There is some great detail on these figures, I am impressed!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-06-2009, 03:16 PM
The Westminster TRU had some of the ROTS wave today, and I got Plo, Agen, Colton, and the Utai. They also had the repacked Han and R2-D2 from the ANH wave, which I hadn't seen before but passed on until I can find them with their original droid parts. No Cody or IG-88 yet, but there were a few of the other repacks, including the Ewoks and Commander Bacara.

The Arvada Target had the Dooku speeder bike and Ziro's Assassin Droid, so I got those. One of the Dooku sets remains there.

ces
11-06-2009, 04:27 PM
I got it too, minus Cody. I think he is going to be the hardest to get.

ces
11-09-2009, 12:27 PM
I hit 4 Wal-marts on the way home from work this morning. Three of them had the entire ROTS wave, all minus Cody. I also found the Dewback. No sign of the AT-ST for Me. I was hoping to find it before I left the country today. Hopefully there will be some left when I come back next week.

mrhat
11-09-2009, 06:59 PM
picked up some new figures at Wal-Mart loveland, they had utai, agen, plo, and colton of the ROTS wave, they also had the han and R2 from the ANH wave with the incorrect droid part...

Darth Jax
11-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Cinderella city WM had an endcap with the AT-ST and Dewback. found remnants of the latest Legacy wave as well (han, utai, colton, R2).

mrhat
11-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Got a mild score today at Loveland Wal-Mart, they had a Commander Cody (ROTS) AND a Cad Bane! finally I have that damned Cad Bane, just lookin for the Concept IG-88 and I'll be done with the wave, Cody and IG may be the ones to get of this wave.

Jayspawn
11-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Found loads of AT-STs at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden today. Didnt get one though.

Picked up several figures at Wal-Mart on Abeline in Aurora yesterday. Scored Boba Fett, Captain Colton, X-Wing Luke and McIG-88. They also had ANH Han and Cody but passed on them. The Han is pretty lame.

mrhat
11-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Went on a small run to wal-mart and target today, Wal-Mart continues to carry the bulk of the ROTS wave sans the ever elusive (to me) Mc-IG-88, they had another Cad Bane today, I think he's finally being packed with new waves, So I have all of ROTS less IG, stopped by Target, found the ENTIRE ANH wave, the only short packed figs are the Imperial Scanner, and Concept Ki-Adi, which were the only figs i picked up they didn't have doubles of. Picked those up, pretty cool wave, han and R2 are a bit boring, but they have to throw in some recognizable characters I suppose.

Darth Jax
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
found the clones evolutions and octuparra droid at a WM on the east side of town. the WM closest to me never carries any of the exclusives.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-15-2009, 10:40 PM
The Huron Walmart had several Dewbacks and one AT-ST today. The AT-ST's chin gun had fallen off in the package, so it looked a little weird.

mrhat
11-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Loveland Wal-Mart finally had the McIg-88 so I'm all caught up with the current waves...til ESB and EU come out

Jayspawn
11-16-2009, 11:00 PM
Found AOTC Padme and Concept Ki-Adi Mundi at Target today. They also had Captain Argyus.

Jayspawn
11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Has anyone received their mail-away Qui-Gon and Eopie yet? Hasbro cashed my check weeks ago.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I got mine shortly after they first started shipping several weeks ago.

Jayspawn
11-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Found several evolutions sets at Ross for only $10.99! They had Vader's Apprentice, Sith Legacy, Fett Legacy, Rebel Pilots, Imperial Pilots. I picked up the Rebel Pilots myself -but great deal!

ces
11-20-2009, 05:33 PM
I got a Mc IG88, Cody, and AT-ST today at my local wal-mart. My Target had the new clone wars Battle Packs Abregado and Ryloth.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I got a few figures from the ANH wave - Han, Scanning Crew, and Ki-Adi-Mundi - along with Obi-Wan and the Freeco bike today at the Boulder Target.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks to the Kmart buy one get one free sale (more like having them on sale for $4.50, since the figures there are damn expensive), I got an extra AOTC clone and biker scout at the Broomfield location. They also had some of the ROTJ wave, if anyone's interested.

The Broomfield Target had some of the exclusive TIE Fighter and Clone Wars battle packs.

Jayspawn
11-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Received my Qui-Gon and Eopie today. Neat mail-away. I'm hoping to get down to K-mart's B1G1 in a few days.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-24-2009, 11:32 PM
At the Westminster Target (Church Ranch Blvd.), I got R2-D2 and Chewie from the ANH wave and the Rishi Moon battle pack. The pegs were stuffed full, mostly of ROTJ figures, but there were a few more ANH scraps here and there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-27-2009, 03:42 PM
I forgot to mention it, but two days ago, I got Clone Wars Padmé, Matchstick, and the Clone Tank Gunner at the Flatiron Crossing Walmart. They had several ROTS figures as well, which I already had.

EDIT: When it rains, it pours! I got the Battle for Endor and Gelagrub Patrol battle packs today at the Superior Target. Those were the only ones in the red package. They also had a ton of the ROTJ wave.

El Chuxter
12-06-2009, 09:54 PM
*Cruisemissile Trooper - $5 - Frassk would be proud :D

And isn't that the best five bucks you spent in your entire life? A few years ago, when I first found the Cruisemissile Trooper, I had a choice between buying one or wiring my Mom train fare home from the state penitentiary. I don't regret my choice one bit, though I wish my Mom would visit occasionally. Something about getting eaten by alligators on the long walk home. Wuss.

ces
12-06-2009, 10:03 PM
I found part of the ESB wave at a Walmart in Loveland. I have no clue which one because I gotten lost. Just Luke and the Snowtrooper.
Chad

ces
12-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Walmart in Westminster had several Cody's for $6. I have not seen any further sign of the ESB wave

Kidhuman
12-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Yeah all WM's reduced the prices to 6 bucks for the holiday

Jayspawn
12-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Picked up the ESB wave at Wal-Mart on Abeline this afternoon. They only had 1 of each figure -awesome wave of figures too! Saw the new CW Padme at a Kohls as well -but passed.

ces
12-12-2009, 03:41 PM
A Target this morning I saw the "NEW" Mustafar and Kamino Battle Packs. I passed on both. I just can't spend $24 on barely repainted repacked figures that were poorly done in the first place. I have not seen any further signs of the ESB wave.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-14-2009, 12:56 AM
I picked up two more of the Geonosis Assault battle pack at the Superior Target today; I have so many gunships, I just thought, "Eh, what the hell." I actually haven't put any of them on yet, so hopefully they look good. :p They also had two of the Kamino sets, one Endor pack, and one Rishi pack.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-16-2009, 07:12 PM
I completed the ANH wave by getting the Jawa at the Broomfield Kmart, of all places. They had one each of the rest of the wave as well. Thanks to the buy 2, get 1 free sale there, I also picked up Boba Fett and another Shock Trooper, so they came out to about $6 each.

EDIT: I also completed the ROTS wave by getting Concept IG-88 at the Walmart off of I-25 and 104th (it's on Grant St.). They had two Codys as well as some of the other figures.

ces
12-18-2009, 12:36 AM
I picked up more of the ESB wave today at the Wal-mart in Southlands. They had all but the R2 and the concept Snowtrooper. There was only one of each. I left the Luke because I had picked him up earlier.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I got the Resurgence of the Jedi battle pack at the Westminster TRU today. It was $24.99, there was one left, and it didn't scan so I had to run back and get a different pack for them to scan, but that's better than nothing.

mrhat
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
picked up the ESB wave at Wal-Mart, not the concept trooper, but i didn't see his pic on any of the packages so i didn't think he was included, but apparently that was wrong... so i guess i got a repack, which i'm assuming the the at-st pilot

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-03-2010, 09:06 PM
picked up the ESB wave at Wal-Mart, not the concept trooper, but i didn't see his pic on any of the packages so i didn't think he was included, but apparently that was wrong... so i guess i got a repack, which i'm assuming the the at-st pilot
The "repack" is R2-X2, who's actually a fairly significant repaint. The AT-AT Driver is all-new.

ces
01-03-2010, 11:00 PM
I went to Walmart today at I-70 and Tower looking for the ESB wave that I still need and found an interesting new exclusive. They had 2 different Clone Wars Unleashed sets. I don't collect these, but if anyone is interested they had several of them.

mrhat
01-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Ah i see, well you can never have too many astromech droids i suppose... I nearly picked up the snow trooper, but noticed the zucass had the same droid part so at least i got a decent repaint

Darth Jax
01-04-2010, 08:27 AM
costco has the turbo tank on sale for $39, if they still have any at the store that is.

Jayspawn
01-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Picked up the Target Rancor for $24.95 on clearance. They only had the 1 unfortunatly. But worth waiting for. Now they just need to clearance the Wedge/X-Wing.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Westminster TRU restocked their overpriced V-wing with Pilot and Hailfire Droid with Grievous sets; I got the V-wing, which I had expected to never see again. At the Broomfield Target, I finally picked up the Anakin and Can-cell set (it's a little bit different from the ROTS Can-cell) and got the only blockbuster pack worth buying: a 501st Clone and a Super Battle Droid. Of course, you can only have so much good luck in one day; the V-wing's wings are snapped in the closed position and the spring-open mechanism isn't working, and the SBD's left arm promptly snapped off when I tried to move it. Super glue fixed the latter problem (super glue's the only kind that will work on a super droid, I suppose) but I still don't know what to do about the former.

Jayspawn
01-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Would be nice if they packaged standard Battle Droids together in a blockbuster pack. That would be useful. Havn't found any of the packs worth getting yet. But they're a good idea.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Would be nice if they packaged standard Battle Droids together in a blockbuster pack. That would be useful. Havn't found any of the packs worth getting yet. But they're a good idea.
Well, there weren't any standard battle droids released in the 2009 Legends or Droid Factory line, so unfortunately that's not going to happen. But yeah, I seem to always find packs with one good army builder and then a dud I really don't want.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-13-2010, 07:15 PM
I got a second Imperial Pilots Series II set at the Huron Walmart today for half price. There were a bunch of Rebel Pilots sets at that price as well, but they're not really good for army building. The Target on 120th and I-25 had several blockbuster sets, consisting of most of the ANH wave.

mrhat
01-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Starfest finally announced some guests (via facebook) Marina Sirtis (Counselor Deanna Troi Star Trek TNG) and Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar)

ces
01-20-2010, 06:45 PM
I haven't found much of anything for a while. I am seeing more of the Resurgence of the Jedi battle packs. I have seen remnants of the ESB wave, mainly the Bespin Guard and Woodrow. I think he is going to be a huge peg-warmer if this wave ever hits in force. I know a lot of fans wanted him, but to me he is a bit of a joke. He really has to be one of the most obscure side characters ever made. I remember when the on-line petitions started, I thought it was some kind of joke. The ESB wave has to be one of the slowest waves to be distributed. I started to hear rumbling in November and finally saw parts of it for the first time at the very beginning of December, and have never seen more that one case on the shelf at a time. Hopefully Target will get it soon.

Darth Jax
01-20-2010, 08:17 PM
not finding anything on the shelves is gonna become standard as we go into hibernation mode and don't get new product for months.

ces
01-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Guess I spoke too soon. My local Wal-mart had at least 3 cases of the ESB wave today. SO I guess they are starting to hit in bulk. I am now caught up for a few days, though it looks like the new Clone Wars deluxe and 2 new waves of regular figures are starting to ship from on-line etailers.

Jayspawn
01-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Havnt found anything worth mentioning in a while. But thats ok, cause I have lots of projects in thw works so I don't mind the downtime.

I saw a commercial for IKEA a few days ago and there's a rumor that they will finally be opening in Centennial this May. I desperatly need display cases. What does everyone else use?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-29-2010, 12:22 AM
I got a snowtrooper at the Westminster TRU today. There were some other figures from the ESB wave as well, which was the first time I had seen them from Christmas or even heard of them being at a TRU (to my knowledge).

ces
02-03-2010, 02:07 PM
I found the new wave of deluxe figures today at my local Walmart. They had two of each of Anakin, Cody, and Barc.

Jayspawn
02-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Found CW Hondo, Aayla and Bly at Greatland Target yesterday. They restocked other CW figures with the Nadar Vebb offer as well.

ces
02-15-2010, 04:19 AM
I have hit 6 Targets in the past few days and unfortunately I arrived after all of the new CW figures were gone. Only the older figures with the stickers on front mocking me, letting me know that I am too late.:cry:

ces
02-16-2010, 04:01 PM
I hit three Targets on my way home this morning. Everyone had the new Clone Wars wave. These Targets had previously gotten it in earlier in the week too. If you are interested in this wave then I would check your Targets today. Also found two new Galactic Hero Cinematic Scenes. The Attack on Ryloth and the Y-Wing

mrhat
02-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Found the newish CW wave at target today-Hondo, Bly, Jek, and Aayla, still have yet to ssee the EU wave at all, which is beginning to become a bit absurd, although it's the last wave of the "old style" BAD paclages, so like the E2 wave pf the bubble back waves, it's more limited, just hope I can get them, since it's one of the better waves in a while.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Found the newish CW wave at target today-Hondo, Bly, Jek, and Aayla, still have yet to ssee the EU wave at all, which is beginning to become a bit absurd, although it's the last wave of the "old style" BAD paclages, so like the E2 wave pf the bubble back waves, it's more limited, just hope I can get them, since it's one of the better waves in a while.
The EU wave has become a TRU exclusive and won't be out until May.

Jayspawn
02-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Picked up an exclusive Target TIE Fighter for $20! That's a deal!

ces
02-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I was sad to hear about the EU wave. Of the figures shown at last year's comic con slide show, these were the ones I was most looking forward too. I think it's a pretty nice wave.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-28-2010, 08:45 PM
I got Aayla and Hondo at the Huron Target a few days ago. Tonight, they still had a few of Hondo and Jek. There were several Clone Wars figures, but they all had the Nahdar Vebb stickers, meaning they are indeed selling through.

ces
03-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Target has the new Galactic Heroes Scene packs with Jango Fett and General Grievous if anyone is interested.

ces
03-12-2010, 12:53 PM
The ESB wave has finally started to hit Target if anyone needs anymore.

Jayspawn
03-12-2010, 01:25 PM
TRU on Mississippi also has the ESB wave. Found the new Topps SW Galaxy 5 cards at Targets also. Not buying from them however -no hot packs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-16-2010, 02:28 AM
I got the Walmart comic packs at the store on East Colfax. There were a few more of each . . . I can tell these are going to stay around a while.

Jayspawn
03-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Hasbro seems to love those comic packs. I think they sold better before their price hikes.

ces
03-20-2010, 03:50 PM
The third comic pack that was suppose to be a Wal-mart exclusive is now in stock at entertainment earth. I have also heard several reports that the final wave of comic packs is hitting Targets across the country and the third 2010 wave of Clone Wars figures is hitting Wal-marts.

Jayspawn
03-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Found the new Clone Wars figures at Wal-Mart on Parker & Chambers. It includes Artic Rex, Artic Anakin, Artic Obi-Wan and the Fire Battle Droid. They had 1 of each, but I passed on them all.

Anybody going to StarFest this year? Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) is going this year courtosy of Wattographs.com!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-23-2010, 04:45 PM
I got TX-20 yesterday at the Broomfield Target, who was the only new figure I found after visiting several stores that day. The Huron Target has the little gray sticker on the comic packs peg, meaning they're coming in soon, but they're not in yet.

mrhat
03-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Found Arctic Anakin and the TK-20 at target in loveland, about the only new things as of late, I'm going to starfest this year, and the guest list is pretty good, and it has Tim Rose on the docket, so bonus!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-25-2010, 01:37 AM
I got arctic Anakin, Sidious, and Thi-Sen at the Target on Colorado (somewhere around Denver). They also had TX-20, and so did the Superior Target. Both stores also had comic packs that indicated they had gotten in the final wave but sold out of the new ones.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Today at the Flatirons Crossing Walmart I got arctic Obi-Wan, Firefighter Droid, and Commander Bly, all for the lovely price of $6. I also got a second Gungan Warrior at the Westminster Walmart.

Now, the only figures I need are Commander Stone, Magnaguard, and arctic Rex. Still looking for the AT-RT, Cody with speeder, and the comic packs.

ces
03-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks to Jabba John, I got Artic Obi and the Fire battle droid too today. No sign of Artic Rex or Guard. I also have not found the new wave of comic figures other than Wal-mart and the EE exclusive.

mrhat
03-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Found 2 of the last wave of comic packs at Target at Northfield, I picked up shadow (more of a midnight blue) stormtooper with black hole holo, and the sunflower toned clone troopers, also picked up the WM exclusives today at the tower road location, they had plenty of both

Darth Jax
03-27-2010, 11:12 AM
glad you guys are finding new product. on my side of town still haven't seen any evidence of anything new (no CW waves, comic packs, GH or even the ESB wave) - i love living in the star wars void of denver.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-27-2010, 06:20 PM
The ESB wave keeps coming in; I've seen the original assortment at a few Targets lately and the revision at a few Walmarts. At the Lafayette Walmart I picked up yet another Snowtrooper and Stormtrooper for $6 each, both of which had HK-50 parts indicating they had shipped with the ESB wave. So it's still coming in, just three months late.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I finally got the five new comic packs today at the Huron Target; it was my third visit this week, so I guess third time's the charm. They also had the Krayt/Sigel and Katarn/Vong packs if anyone cares.

mrhat
04-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Found the remaining 3 comic packs of the final wave at Target by A-mall this afternoon, it looks like they had one set of the packs, so as of then the Shadwo Stormtrooper and Black Hole hologram as well as the Yellow Clones packs were still there. StarFest was pretty good this year, Didn't spend a whole lot of money in the dealers room this year, I found it atrocious that one of the merchants had the last wave of comic packs marked at $40..., Ended up with Tim Rose, Summer Glau, Garett Wang, and Mirina Sirtis autographs, The costume contest was kind of lame this year, less the War Machine costume, and the Alien costume as well. Had fun all around, and now the countdown begins to next StarFest!

Jayspawn
04-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Had a blast at StarFest this year. I managed Tim Rose for the weekend -thanks for coming by mrhat! Got to hang out with the other guests as well which were all very nice. Didnt find anything in the dealer's room. Selection was pretty dismal.

mrhat
04-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Wouldn't miss it for the world jay! Always look forward to the 3rd weekend in April

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-21-2010, 06:58 PM
I got the STAP at Westminster TRU and another $6 Gungan at Westminster Walmart. TRU had another STAP but no Speeder Bikes; luckily I got one from the Times Square store a few weeks back. No sign of the Force Unleashed sets yet, though.

ces
04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
I have been having a string of bad luck tracking down Star Wars lately. I have not found the cold Obi wave yet, and keep missing the new comic packs. I finally ordered the comics from Hasbro last week and got them earlier this week.

WELL FINALLY SOME LUCK. I decided I would swing by TRU on my way back from an Oil Change. I got the entire new wave of Expanded Universe figures. The figures are unbelievable. This is the wave I have been waiting for since I saw pictures at last years Comic Con. There is not a dud in the pack. Anyway this was the TRU on Mississipi. They had 2 cases worth. There was another guy there who took the Phase I dark trooper and a Space trooper. I am sure they will go quick. No sign of the Force Unleashed sets though. HAPPY HUNTING.

mrhat
04-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Went out to TRU in Fort Collins (apparently it's new) looking for the EU wave as well, they didn't have any sign of it, so I assume they are rolling them out on May 1st, did, however score both the Force Unleashed packs. Now I don't know if my TRU rewards card had anything to do with it or if there's a secret BOGO sale going on, but I only paid the price for one ($29.99) and got both, so check out your local TRU or perhaps go to a not so local one if you wanted to score these nice sets at 3 dollars a figure! Happy Hunting (Now With Pictures)

ces
04-24-2010, 02:49 PM
I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Remember that this wave has the redox Bespin Guard mixed into the case assortment.

Darth Jax
04-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Went out to TRU in Fort Collins (apparently it's new) looking for the EU wave as well, they didn't have any sign of it, so I assume they are rolling them out on May 1st, did, however score both the Force Unleashed packs. Now I don't know if my TRU rewards card had anything to do with it or if there's a secret BOGO sale going on, but I only paid the price for one ($29.99) and got both, so check out your local TRU or perhaps go to a not so local one if you wanted to score these nice sets at 3 dollars a figure! Happy Hunting

nice. 2 for 1 could convince me i needed to drive all the way across town (to the nearest TRU) to pick them up.

sonofsokol
04-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm from Utah, not Colorado, but I saw the post about the 2 for 1 so I went to Toys R Us here and bought them, but they did not ring up at 2 for 1. My receipt looked identical to yours, except the total was a $64 and change. What a bummer... I ended up taking them back right after. Even at $6 a figure its a good price, but a really only wanted the Starkiller, Proxy, and Juno figs, which of course are spread our over the 2 packs.

mrhat
04-25-2010, 03:20 PM
I have no idea why they rung up at 2 for 1, I tried to think about what it could've been, but I have no definite answer to that. And to be honest the packs are chock full of repaints/retools, except PROXY and Rahm Kota's Militia Elite. The Felucian Warrior is the same as the rancor pack in from Target but now it's blue, and it's bone sword is now bone color, Imperial Jumptrooper and Imprereal EVO Trooper are just repainted, The
Shadow Stormtroopers in phasing armore, are EXACTLY the same in both packs although I do recall there were supposed to be 2 different phases, but alas they must've changed that, Juno Eclipse is a slight re-tool of the original, now with open coat, and the 2 Galen Mareks (Secret Apprentice) the one in pack 1 had a Jango Fett Body, with repainted arms, a new head, a repainted Helmet and a removable over skirt thing, and the one included in set 2 Is the original "neutral" version from the secret apprentice evolutions set, this time around with a removable brown face sash and new forarms, leggings(?) on his lower legs, and re-tooled and head (same head as the other pack I think)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-25-2010, 04:51 PM
This week, TRU is supposed to have a buy one, get one 50% off on SW stuff. Maybe your store misinterpreted it, or something? Either way, I was just at TRU the other day, but I think a return trip to check out the sale would be worth the effort.

sonofsokol
04-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Just got back from TRU and got the packs at buy one get on 1/2 off so the total was $45 plus tax. Though not as good as $3 per figure, I feel pretty good about $4.50 per figure. :thumbsup:

@ mrhat: It is always nice when something screwy works in your favor...lucky you.:lipsrsealed:

mrhat
04-25-2010, 06:23 PM
I almost went in again to see if it would work twice, they had one more set of the figures, but I didn't, wanted to be fair to someone else who might be looking for these sets. Glad it worked out for you in a sort of way, glad they still had the sets too.

mrhat
05-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Went on a mini outing today, to TRU on Mississippi to see if the EU wave was there, and it was not, luckily (sort of) I needed motor oil, so i stopped by the exposition wal-mart on my way home, and got cold weather obi and rex as well as commander stone, so not a total waste of time. I'm up bright and early tomorrow to get to TRU by 9 when they open so I can (hopefully) get my hands on the awesome EU wave

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-01-2010, 01:46 PM
The Westminster TRU had nothing today. I asked them - and called the Aurora and Englewood stores - and none of them had gotten anything in, at least recently. It's still possible that they could get more in soon, but it's just frustrating that there was nothing today.

mrhat
05-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Unfortunetly the TRU's in the denver area apparently aren't on the ball at all... I'm hoping that the TRU in Fort Collins is a little better about these figures...

ces
05-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Did anyone find the Unleashed Packs this weekend? I didn't have any luck, but I did find the newest clone wars wave at Wal-mart, and and extra set of one of the new comic packs for army building.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-03-2010, 11:18 AM
No packs here. I did get Commander Stone at the Flatiron Crossing Walmart, so that's something. And I also saw the comic packs at a few Targets, even though I've had them for a few weeks.

mrhat
05-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Went to TRU in Fort Collins after my final today, and low and behold, one complete set of the EU wave! Got all six of the figs plus the alternate Bespin Guard, these figures are astonishing, and I'm glad they are finally out. They also had about 3 eash of the FOrce Unleashed figure packs on the shelf, so if you wanted to take a daytrip to northern CO they are there, and they may put out another box or two of the EU wave. And they did ring up for $4.99 each, not so bad, although the BOGO would have been epic. Good show with the BAD concept Hasbro, let's do it again sometime shall we?

sonofsokol
05-05-2010, 02:42 PM
My sister who lives in Denver, well Aurora I guess, just called me from the Toys R Us on Mississippi and Patomic (by the 225 freeway) on her lunchbreak. She told me that they have several of the new wave of Star Wars figures there. She was in looking for something else and stopped by the Star Wars section because she knew that I had been excited for the new wave to come out. She is not really well-versed in Star Wars, but said they had the 2 Solo Jedi, K'kruhk and Shaak Ti for sure.

I am not familiar with the greater Denver area, but I thought I'd let you all know what she told me.:thumbsup:

mrhat
05-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Glad to see that the Aurora TRU finally got some of the new figures

ces
05-05-2010, 10:25 PM
I picked up the Force Unleashed packs at the Park Meadows TRU today. They had a tone left. Too bad Buy one get one is gone because that was spendy.

Darth Jax
05-05-2010, 11:08 PM
was at that tru over the weekend and they had nothing.

mrhat
05-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Went out for a bit in the Denver area, the Target in the Stapleton shopping center had the last wave of comic packs if anyone is still looking for them, and when I got home I found a package in the mailbox with the Nahdar Vebb exclusive contained within, so after that looooong wait I finally have the Aqualish Jedi on the wall.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-08-2010, 12:20 AM
I went on a fairly long TRU excursion today but it was completely worth it. At the Englewood store, I got both TFU packs, and they had several more of each. At the Aurora store, I got the AT-RT and Cody with BARC Speeder, which had been eluding me since February, as well as yet another Snowtrooper and Gungan Warrior for $5 each. They had six of the repacked TPM Obi-Wans from the exclusive wave, but nothing new (and nothing in back), so I was disappointed in that. I then went to the Westminster TRU, my usual one, only to see a guy looking through the pegs and holding a Shaak Ti. He left and I checked through, only to find nothing new. I asked an employee if they had any more in the back, and he asked, and was told that they sold through everything during their BOGO sale last week - which I knew was untrue, as the pegs had been completely replenished since then. The guy said they had several cases of the EU wave, and they sold out quickly when the store opened this morning. So I pressed on, and he checked the back for me - lo and behold, they had just one more case. He was reluctant to bring it out, since the pegs were full, but I told him I'd be buying more than half the case so it wouldn't be a problem (really pushing here). By this time, though, the previous guy had come back to the aisle while all this was happening, and (who I assume was) his wife was with him as well. We were chatting a bit about the wave as the employee brought back the final case, full of the exclusives. I asked the guy if he was okay with me taking them, as I felt somewhat bad, but he said that I was the one who asked the employee about them, so I should be the one to get them, and I wasn't going to argue too much. :D So if you're reading this, fellow collector, I didn't want to seem like an ***, but you said you were fine with it, and I did indeed ask about them specifically, and hopefully they'll keep getting in more.

So I spent roughly $140 today at three different TRUs, getting essentially caught up (aside from Snow Rex and the Magnaguard). And I also got Nahdar Vebb in the mail, which was a great capper on it all. :D

ces
05-08-2010, 01:05 PM
I think I am technically caught up, though I really would like extras of the Phase I dark trooper and spacetropper. I think I will wait until they go on-line because I am not driving all over the city looking for 2 figures I have just for extras. I am about to send off for my second Nahdar Vebb today.

One aside about the EU wave, did everyone notice how they all had the expired Eopie offer still on them. Just shows how delayed this wave really is with getting distributed. This is by far the best wave they have had in a long time. Not a looser in the bunch. It is just a shame that it ended up being a TRU exclusive.

Dark Marble
05-10-2010, 01:45 PM
I am not happy about the exclusivity of this wave at all. I have noticed that most of the online sites are selling the EU wave minus the Bespin guard.

This weekend, by the time I got to look, the bespin guard was the only one that hadn't sold out on TRU online so I picked him up. Now I can just order up the rest of the wave on-line later. Now I just hope that when my guard comes in the mail it is the right one...:tired:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-20-2010, 05:42 PM
A new Walmart opened at 120th and Sheridan yesterday, and I went today. The only two figures I'm currently missing are arctic Rex and the Magnaguard, and they clearly got in a few cases of the wave, but those two figures were frustratingly gone (though there were a few each of arctic Obi-Wan and the Firefighter Droid). I did get two stormtroopers for $4.50 each, though, so it wasn't all bad.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
I got the arctic Rex at the Westminster Walmart today, which had moved and remodeled their toy section to be more similar in location and design to the brand-new Broomfield store (I assume others will follow suit soon; it actually looks a bit like Target's layout, with more displays for films like Iron Man 2 and Toy Story 3). They had put out several cases of wave 13, revision 1, meaning there are still several of snow Rex and Commander Stone but no Firefighter Battle Droids or Magnaguards.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Triple post . . . you guys better step it up. :p

I got the Magnaguard today at the Walmart on 120th. It didn't look like they put out anything else, and there was a bit of dust on the top, so I'm thinking someone hid or misplaced the figure until it turned up today. Now I'm done until the new stuff hits in August (though I think some exclusives are going to turn up before then).

Darth Jax
05-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Triple post . . . you guys better step it up. :p

considering i never see anything on the shelves that hasn't been there for at least 6 months i don't have much to add. even last weekend when i had the opportunity to go to TRU they had nothing.

ces
06-22-2010, 04:57 AM
I got the Star Tours Boarding party in the mail. The only figure worth having out of the set is Teek. He is really a cool figure, but the rest of the figures pretty much are retreds.

Jayspawn
06-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Havn't found squat latley. I think the EU wave of figures pretty much missed Colorado.

Been busy with other projects. Getting a bunch of items signed at London Film & Comic Con next month. Starting to get ready for Celebration 5. Really liking the artist prints that will be available there. Anyone else going?

Jayspawn
07-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Found a few vehilces in the blue CW packaging -no Cloud Car though. No figures either, but I hear they are slowly trickeling into Colorado.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-08-2010, 08:05 PM
The Westminster TRU had some leftovers from the new blue-and-black Saga Legends and Clone Wars lines, but nothing new or interesting. They had two pegs for Vintage Collection figures, and I read on anotheR Site that there were some there yesterday, but there were none there today. Oh well, I can wait until the prices go down anyway.

Jayspawn
07-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Congratulations Mr. JabbaJohnL! You made out 300th page in the Colorado thread!

Found the Vintage figures at TRU this last week, but some a-hole had torn out the Boba offer from all the packages. If the douche is reading this, you're collecting karma is gonna bite you in the *** big-time! If you can't afford to play the game, you need to pick another game! However I was able to order most of them from TRU.com. I just need the Cloud Car Pilot, Boba Fett and the AT-AT Commander. I am disappointed that they don't come in protective cases. So I ordered some from TRU with my order.

Starting to get amped for Celebration 5.

Jayspawn
07-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Wal-Marts and Targets seem to have the leftovers from the last series of figures. Targets have ALL remaining SW stuff on clearance.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-12-2010, 02:42 PM
I talked to the manager of the Westminster TRU today. He checked the back for more Vintage figures, but they were out. He said they're "running a little light" right now but should have a lot more in August, though trucks will be coming in before that which might have them.

The nearby comic shop, Hero Headquarters, had all the new Vintage figures, but for $20 or $25 each. They look absolutely awesome, but I can wait for better prices.

Broomfield Kmart has no basic figures whatsoever, which means they finally got rid of their Yarnas, Stass Allies, and Organas.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
I got the Mandalorian Police Officer and Republic Fighter Tank today at the Aurora TRU, which had some new Grievouses and some other blue-card figures. They apparently had three Vintage figures the other day from which some guy stole the Boba Fett forms or UPCs or something, so the employee sent them back. Frustrating.