PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-23-2010, 05:54 PM
The Westminster TRU had a ton of new stuff today. They had at least one of every Vintage figure except for Luke and Boba, with two each of Han, Leia, Vader, Dengar, and the Cloud Car Pilot; I had to pass since the $9.99 price without any sales is a killer. They had several of the new-packaged Saga Legends and Clone Wars, but nothing actually new there. There were several each of the new deluxe wave (Anakin, Plo, Cad Bane) and I got one of each. They also had some role-play stuff in the new box, like blasters and Grievous' spinning lightsabers. There was also one RC Hailfire Droid, which looked pretty cool but, again, I passed for now.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Finally new stuff is hitting Target! I got a ton of stuff at the Huron Target today, which had reset and restocked. I got all of the Vintage figures except for Han, AT-AT Commander, and Boba, none of which they had; there were still a few left of Vader, C-3PO, and the Cloud Car Pilot. I also got Pre Vizsla, as there was a healthy lot of newly packaged Clone Wars figures; among the actual new stuff, there were some Grievous and Mando Police Officers, but no Aurra. I also got the new Clone Wars battle packs - Droids and Clones and Anti-Hailfire Droid Squad. So forget the damn street date! :D

ces
08-03-2010, 01:54 PM
I went to Target and got almost everything new. There figures are much cheaper than TRU so I am happy I waited. Also they have all the new vehicles and Battle Packs on sale for roughly $20. I ended up saving $30 on them based on the regular Target price. A lot more based on TRU price. I 6 Targets. All of them have stuff out, but every single one was sold out on Pre Vizla. He will be the figure to find I guess. He is in the next several waves so I am sure I will eventually find him. I also need the Jabba from Walmart. I am not certain if I will get the K-mart exclusive. I hate that place that much. I would rather wait and find it on ebay. Maybe I will wait until others find it and go there. I just can't drag myself to the nasty store trying to find a figure I am not that interested in.

Has anyone seen or heard of Jabba hitting Colorado yet?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-03-2010, 02:13 PM
I got Boba at the Superior Target, thus completing the ESB wave. There were a few other Bobas there as well, which was odd/good as he's been eluding me so far and I expected him to be rare. I also got a snowtrooper, as he's apparently ever so slightly different from the other versions, and I can never get enough of those bad boys. Oh, and I guess I didn't say, but I got the AT-AT Commander, Han, Aurra Sing, and the Battle Droid two-pack a few days ago at the Target on 120th.

No Jabba yet at the 136th, Flatiron, or Lafayette Walmarts. None of them have any of the new stuff yet, aside from the vehicles.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-05-2010, 05:22 PM
I finally got the Hoth Assault battle pack at the Target on 36th and Church Ranch. It looked like they had stocked some stuff and sold through most of it already; there were only two Vintage figures, and an endcap with some Clone Wars figures, in addition to a scant few other items.

Westminster TRU had one and only deluxe Obi-Wan with BARC Speeder, which I got. No Mando yet.

The Broomfield Kmart reset and had pegs for the new stuff ($8.99 for Vintage, $8.49 for Legends and Clone Wars, so perhaps not as bad as I feared) as well as pegs for Jodo Kast. I asked an employee if they had any in back, but he said they had only just reset and wouldn't be getting stuff in for a few days.

ces
08-05-2010, 08:35 PM
So I guess the deluxe Obi and Mando are hitting now. I wasn't even looking for those yet. I did find a Pre Vizsla though. I think I am nearly caught up with the exception of Jabba and the two other deluxes. I am sure Obi won't be hard to find, but that Mando with be very difficult.

John, will you post if you find the Jodo Kast? I need to kind the K-mart up in Broomfield.

I guess I am responsible for getting most the figures at the Church Ranch Target. That is where I found a majority of mine.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-06-2010, 12:30 AM
ces, the employee said to check back on Wednesday. I'll be in Orlando next week for CV so I won't be looking, but it might be worth a shot. There were three pegs for just Jodo Kast, so I'm not too worried about finding him.

Jayspawn
08-06-2010, 11:36 AM
I'll also be in Orlando for C5. Got all my photos and posters for autographs packed and ready. Just a few more days of work and I leave Tuesday morning.

I have fireproofed my wallet as best I can.

ces
08-10-2010, 02:28 PM
I found the super-articulated Mace Kit Fisto, ARF, and battle droid commander today at the Southland's Wal-mart. No signs of Jabba or the 2nd wave of the deluxe figures.

ces
08-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Welcome back to all who went to celebration. How was it? You didn't miss much here. I was able to find the Wal-mart exclusive Jabba. Wal-mart also has the Wave 2 of the Deluxe line out.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Thanks! Celebration V was fantastic. I'm still going through the process of putting pictures up online, so I'll link when I'm done. Since I've been back, I've only made it to the Lafayette Walmart, which moved their sections around but still has nothing new aside from role play stuff and the RC Hailfire Droid.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Tonight at the Broomfield Kmart I got Jodo Kast. There were about three or four of him left, as well as two of those Clone Commando repack sets.

At the nearby Walmart on 120th, I got the new CW Mace, Kit, and Battle Droid Commander. There were still one of each after I left, but none of the Jungle Camo ARF Troopers, and no space for Jabba.

Jayspawn
08-19-2010, 02:05 PM
How much was Jodo Kast at Walmart?

Been hitting up Wal-Marts -no sign of Jabba yet.

ces
08-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Jodo is $8.99 at K-Mart. Kind of expensive. I grabbed him at the crap whole of a K-mart on Colfax today. I had checked at 2 others yesterday, but each was sold out. I don't know if they were out of their initial runs or completely out. I do have to say Hasbro did a much better job on this version, but he is way over priced. Except for battle droids I think I am caught up until new waves come out.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2010, 02:11 PM
How much was Jodo Kast at Walmart?

Been hitting up Wal-Marts -no sign of Jabba yet.
Jodo is at Kmart, and he was $8.99.

At the Huron Walmart, I got the ARF Trooper and the Mando with bike. They had reset and restocked everything; there was only one other ARF with a busted-up card and no more Mandos. There was shelf space for Jabba, but not the actual item yet.

ces
08-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Jodo is at Kmart, and he was $8.99.

At the Huron Walmart, I got the ARF Trooper and the Mando with bike. They had reset and restocked everything; there was only one other ARF with a busted-up card and no more Mandos. There was shelf space for Jabba, but not the actual item yet.

Too funny, I think we were posting at the same time.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Too funny, I think we were posting at the same time.
Yeah, I noticed that. Bizarre.

I think I'm also caught up for now, aside from Jabba and Kul Teska. I need to start getting paid . . .

ces
08-26-2010, 10:52 AM
Has anyone seen the new Slave I yet in Colorado?

Jayspawn
08-26-2010, 11:43 AM
No sign of the Slave I yet. Havnt seen any shelf stickers either.

At the moment I'm all caught up. Found Jabba at the Wal-Mart on Abeline, by Aurora Mall. I went by yesterday to see if they restocked -nothin. But it's a really cool set!

ces
08-27-2010, 12:36 PM
There are several reports on the net that the Revenge of the Sith wave of vintage figures is starting to show up at TRU. I think I'll wait for Target as TRU is just too expensive.

I was just looking on line and found the Nikto Guard if anyone is interested. It is overpriced at $10.99, but I grabbed 2.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4020327

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-27-2010, 01:36 PM
There are several reports on the net that the Revenge of the Sith wave of vintage figures is starting to show up at TRU. I think I'll wait for Target as TRU is just too expensive.

I was just looking on line and found the Nikto Guard if anyone is interested. It is overpriced at $10.99, but I grabbed 2.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4020327
I still haven't seen Kul Teska around . . . has anyone? I might just end up getting him and the Nikto online.

I also still don't have Jabba. The Englewood Walmart (near where I live for school now) has the shelf space but I haven't seen him there yet.

ces
08-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Kul Teska is also on-line. I have never seen him in a store either. Here is his link:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4020326

Jayspawn
08-30-2010, 01:07 AM
Found remenants of the ROTS Vintage wave at TRU on Mississippi. Found Obi-Wan, Cody, foil Vader and foil Han (uninteresting). Packages were all best up though. Passed on all until I can find acceptable conditions and better selection.

Jayspawn
08-30-2010, 01:08 AM
Found Kul Teska while I was at C5 at a TRU no less. Neat figure but NOT worth $14.99.

ces
09-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I have had no luck with finding Slave I at area Toy's R Us. I have been checking daily on-line as well. Today it is finally back in stock and free shipping. So it is just as much as buying it in the store, minus the wasted gas driving and looking for it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4020324

mrhat
09-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Found the entire ROTS wave at Wal-Mart on tower road, they had foils of vader, boba, han, mana guard, and cody for anyone who wanted those. I wasn't entirely sure if the Clone Trooper was a repack or not so i picked him up anyway along with sidious, greivous, obi, ani, and managuard (which i didn't want in foil since I open stuff, but there was no other version available) they had a set left after I left.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-04-2010, 05:24 PM
I went around to just about every store in my normal rounds over the last two days (Huron Walmart, Huron Target, 120th Walmart, Westminster Walmart, Westminster TRU, Church Ranch Target, Broomfield Target, Lafayette Walmart) and came up with: absolutely nothing. Well, I did get some spiffy $1 dry erase boards at Target, which come in three different designs. And several of the stores had added endcaps or aisle displays for SW, but they were mostly empty.

Then again, maybe it was good that I didn't find much of anything, as I'm apparently not getting paid until two weeks from now due to a weird pay period thing. Still, I got the itch . . .

Jayspawn
09-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Making a Sunday morning run to TRU.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-05-2010, 11:24 PM
After a few more fruitless runs today, I scored all of wave 2 at the Thornton Walmart, near 104th. They had several of each aside from Grievous, as I got the only one (a slightly dented UGH version, so I'm not sure if I'll keep this one carded or what).

Jayspawn
09-05-2010, 11:32 PM
TRU on Mississippi had the Vintage AT-AT this morning. About 4 of them. No Slave I yet.

bkusna
09-06-2010, 12:11 AM
After a few more fruitless runs today, I scored all of wave 2 at the Thornton Walmart, near 104th. They had several of each aside from Grievous, as I got the only one (a slightly dented UGH version, so I'm not sure if I'll keep this one carded or what).

Looking forward to reading your reviews.....:yes:

ces
09-07-2010, 01:37 PM
I found the entire Revenge of the Sith wave at the Walmart in Southlands today. Several UG variants. I don't think these are going to be that popular (the silver label). I could really care less about them.

One interesting thing, all the clones I found have their helmets on their heads, but all of the production samples show the helmets next to them. Has everyone else noticed the same thing?

ces
09-08-2010, 06:54 PM
I got my rocket firing Boba Fett in the mail today. He is very cool. Looks just like the original. This one is defiantly a keeper on the card. Now I need to send away for a second one to open.

Jayspawn
09-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Got my Rocket Fett in the mail yesterday too! Very cool figure!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-15-2010, 04:03 AM
I saw a tip on anotheR Site about Jabba, went on down to the Aurora store on Chamber, and squealed like a damn schoolgirl when I finally saw it. I was also luckily saw an employee opening toy boxes, so I asked her if I could check out the case of vintage figures. It was a ROTS case, so I got Grievous; the UGHs included Luke and Boba, and I only want Cody now, so still looking for him. But Jabba and Grievous were big wants, and they're both incredibly awesome.

ces
09-22-2010, 12:06 PM
I hit two TRU's yesterday hoping two fined the two new battle packs ARC troopers and Mandalorians but had no luck. I hear there is a new wave of Clone War figures out too, but have seen no sign of them. Has anyone else had any luck the past week?

bkusna
09-22-2010, 12:16 PM
I hit two TRU's yesterday hoping two fined the two new battle packs ARC troopers and Mandalorians but had no luck. I hear there is a new wave of Clone War figures out too, but have seen no sign of them. Has anyone else had any luck the past week?
None here in oklahoma, but ALL TRU's should have a star wars promo going on in their stores this weekend ( new displays, endcaps, FIGURES!!! etc.....)

ces
09-22-2010, 01:52 PM
I did see that at one of the TRU. They had an end cap set up and two aisle displays, but if there were any new figures they were already picked through.

Jayspawn
09-25-2010, 07:43 PM
TRU on mississippi had their front display reset for SW. Mostly just restocks of Legends and CW figures. I did pick up vintage style Cody. Not paying full price for Anakin, Obi, MagnaGuard or Cloney. I'll get those at the Wal-Mart/ Target price.

ces
09-30-2010, 01:42 PM
I just picked up the entire wave of new Clone Wars figures at Target by e470 in Aurora. This is the wave with Ki-adi-mundi and flame thrower clone trooper. If your interested in the clone wars figures I would check out your local Targets.

As an aside I am reading Carrie Fisher's "Wishful Drinking" right now. It is really good and a fast read. Kind of depressing but with some hilarity thrown in to the mix.

Jayspawn
09-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Picked up Ki-Adi Mundi as well. And sent out for my 2nd Rocket Fett.

Carrie's books are very good. People forget that she's been through some real s*** I'm hoping that she'll bring her one-act to Denver. I'd be there in a heartbeat!

mrhat
09-30-2010, 06:28 PM
went on a little detour to ft. collins on my way home from school, stopped by TRU to see if they had the nikto gunner yet, they didn't, i did get a kul teska though, stopped by the target there and found a ki adi mundi, no others from that wave thogh

Jayspawn
10-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Not very exciting, but a very good price. Ross by the Aurora Town Center (aka Aurora Mall) had the Revenge of the Sith and Kamino Battle packs for $11.99 each. The figures in the packs kinda suck but its an awesome price for parts or gifts or whatever.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-03-2010, 12:56 AM
I got Ki-Adi-Mundi and Goji at the Englewood Target; Ki also showed up at the Huron one, but no sign of the Flamethrower clone (who I'm thinking will be, understandably, very popular). The ROTS wave is spreading, and I picked up a clone with the correct belt. The Englewood Walmart had the Mandalorian Warriors battle pack, but no ARC Troopers. And at the Westminster TRU, I finally got the RC Hailfire Droid to get the $10 giftcard. They had the display up front, and quite a lot of product, but not a whole lot of consequence.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-04-2010, 02:44 AM
TRU had restocked since yesterday. I picked up the Flamethrower Clone (who I also saw at a few other stores), the silver foil Cody, and the ARC Trooper battle pack, which got me the free Nikto Guard (there were none on the shelf, but several up at the guest services desk/checkout). There was a vintage AT-AT there yesterday, but not today, unfortunately.

I also got the corrected small-eyes Saga Legends battle droids at the Church Ranch Target.

bkusna
10-04-2010, 08:08 AM
TRU had restocked since yesterday. I picked up the Flamethrower Clone (who I also saw at a few other stores), the silver foil Cody, and the ARC Trooper battle pack, which got me the free Nikto Guard (there were none on the shelf, but several up at the guest services desk/checkout). There was a vintage AT-AT there yesterday, but not today, unfortunately.

I also got the corrected small-eyes Saga Legends battle droids at the Church Ranch Target.

NOw that's some october hauls!!!! Nice score!!!!:whip:

mrhat
10-05-2010, 01:47 AM
Got the TRU NiktoGuard today, and it was a mild fiasco. 3 store employees got involved in this apparent mystery of the Nikto Guard, I asked at customer service she didn't know what the hell was going on so she called employee A to assist he begins scouring through both SW sections, as I already did a few minutes prior, he plugged in the PLU and I assume saw they had them, but had no idea where to find them. So A called B and got him involved in the location of the Nikto Guard... This whole thing took upwards of 15 minutes, B sent A to the back room to get the box of the figures, and I finally got the guard, about 7 minutes before closing time. Anyone in Northern CO can now safely go to TRU in Fort Collins and know that they now know what a Nikto Guard is and they have them somewhere other than the back,

Jayspawn
10-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Thats funny mthat! I'm pretty much caught up with all I'm going to get until the vintage Jedi wave hits. I'm just cooling my heels until this signing with Denis Lawson comes up.

Jayspawn
10-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Won a few Boba Fett Vintage cardbacks off Ebay this afternoon. Gonna hold onto them to get signed somewhere down the road. Made a toy run today -nothin' going on.

ces
10-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Won a few Boba Fett Vintage cardbacks off Ebay this afternoon. Gonna hold onto them to get signed somewhere down the road. Made a toy run today -nothin' going on.

Jay are these actual vintage card backs or are they the vintage style card backs? Where they the ones given away at celebration?

I found the Arc trooper battle pack at Walmart today.

Jayspawn
10-06-2010, 08:55 PM
They are the cardbacks given away at SDCC this year. I have extras of the cardbacks given away at C5 also. I need more protective cases for them and the latest Vintage style figures. Typically I get them from HasbroToyShop.com because I like the "Star Wars" brand of them -but they are out of stock.

TRU on Mississippi had 1 Vintage AT-AT today. I've found all the new CW figures multiple times now.

ces
10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Oh that reminds me Jay, if anyone is interested, the Park Meadows TRU had 3 vintage style AT-AT's and the Slave-I.

ces
10-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I have seen from other states, and on other pages that the new Target exclusives are starting to hit along with the Mando/Shak ti wave of clone war figures. I have not seen a single sign of them yet.

Jayspawn
10-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Found the Mando Warrior and ARC Troopers Battle Packs last night at Wal-Mart on Abeline. Pretty sweet sets. $24.99

Would have got the Mando pack except that I accidently won a Sideshow Jabba the Hutt off Ebay last night. By accident, I mean that I bid low expecting to be outbid and it didnt happen. So now I got my self into another 'collectible commitment' -like I need any more of those.

ces
10-09-2010, 10:38 PM
You will love the Jabba though. He is one of my favorites.

ces
10-13-2010, 03:16 PM
I found multiple exclusives today. I picked up the Kit Fisto fighter at Wal-mart. I found the Senate Guard two pack, and Genonosis sets at Target. I scanned for the Hoth packs because they were not out, but it said no stock in the storeroom.

mrhat
10-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Went out to Wal-Mart after work this afternoon to get some cold med stuff (blah) and checked the toy asile. They had freshly stocked the "Malevolence" 2 packs with the DVD's, as well as a few Jabbas Throne set, one of which I picked up, it's not what I was expecting, the throne is HUGE, as it should be, the Jabba is a bit small, still, the scale needs to be fixed, seriously, his throne makes him look even smaller. That being said, he is considered an accessory along with Oola and Salatious Crumb, so the smaller scale is alright i suppose. Antoher strange choice is that the pillows and hookah are not attached to the throne, nor are there pegs or slots to do such things, so be warned, put it on a level shelf or it'll roll off and all the pillows figures and hookah will be splayed out all over your floor.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Went out to Wal-Mart after work this afternoon to get some cold med stuff (blah) and checked the toy asile. They had freshly stocked the "Malevolence" 2 packs with the DVD's, as well as a few Jabbas Throne set, one of which I picked up, it's not what I was expecting, the throne is HUGE, as it should be, the Jabba is a bit small, still, the scale needs to be fixed, seriously, his throne makes him look even smaller. That being said, he is considered an accessory along with Oola and Salatious Crumb, so the smaller scale is alright i suppose. Antoher strange choice is that the pillows and hookah are not attached to the throne, nor are there pegs or slots to do such things, so be warned, put it on a level shelf or it'll roll off and all the pillows figures and hookah will be splayed out all over your floor.
Jabba seems to be in scale - look at photos of him next to characters, like Bib Fortuna or C-3PO. He only seems so huge due to the dais and camera angles.

The Englewood Target set up their endcap but didn't have anything new aside from the Hostage Crisis two-packs. They restocked their Legends, though, so I got three more AOTC clones for $5 each (they were yellowing, but the price was too good to pass up).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-16-2010, 02:09 AM
The Target on 120th had the new endcap with a few of each exclusive (well, one each of the Hoth sets). I'm waiting to get them for my birthday or Christmas but I did pick up a few more Snowtroopers and Clone Troopers while they're on sale.

Jayspawn
10-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Went to a few Targets yesterday -no reset, battlepacks or Arena sets. Come on people -get with the program!!!

I did get Sideshow's 12" Admiral Piett in the mail however -awesome figure! And I was able to get Jabba's Throne from Sideshow and accessories to complete my setup. Woohoo! Can't wait till it all arrives. Guess I'm in the club of proud 'Sideshow Jabba Orners'.

ces
10-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I found everything else needed at Target today. Those Hoth packs are nice but super expensive. I have seen the Wal-mart two packs too, but they are just repacked figures. Really not interested in those. I already have the DVD's and the figures so I don't see the point of shelling out that kind of money. I have heard that the new ships and Shak Ti wave have been hitting, but have seen nothing of them.

Jayspawn
10-22-2010, 12:08 PM
I might get the Hoth packs when Target clearances them.

Preordered the eFX TIE Fighter studio scale.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-22-2010, 02:59 PM
The Englewood Walmart had several each of Jabba's Throne, Kit Fisto's Starfighter, and the Malevolence packs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-24-2010, 07:13 PM
The toy show came back to the Ramada on 120th and I-25 today; I didn't even know about it until a few hours before I went, but I'm glad I did. I ended up getting $100 worth of stuff (the list is in the October Hauls thread). It wasn't anything new, though; just a lot of older stuff I still needed.

ces
10-26-2010, 05:08 PM
I was reviewing the Hasbro slide-shows from the various summer events and it reminded me that Kohl's was to have an exclusive Galactic Heroes AT-ST. The slide stated that it was either last month or this month. Did anyone ever see this. I rarely if ever go to Kohl's so it would be easy for me to miss.

I am pretty much caught up, just trying to find the new ships and Shak-ti wave. I have decided that I am going to open a majority of my collection over the next few months and possibly thin out my collection some. It has just gotten too unwieldy.

bkusna
10-26-2010, 05:34 PM
I was reviewing the Hasbro slide-shows from the various summer events and it reminded me that Kohl's was to have an exclusive Galactic Heroes AT-ST. The slide stated that it was either last month or this month. Did anyone ever see this. I rarely if ever go to Kohl's so it would be easy for me to miss.

I am pretty much caught up, just trying to find the new ships and Shak-ti wave. I have decided that I am going to open a majority of my collection over the next few months and possibly thin out my collection some. It has just gotten too unwieldy.
I check 2 stores weekly and they have ALL the foils and saga stuff but no AT-ST yet...will post when I find them though:thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-06-2010, 01:02 AM
Today at the Huron Walmart I got the Swamp Speeder and Hyena Bomber. They also had the AAT but I passed for now; no sign of the AT-AP.

Jayspawn
11-07-2010, 01:59 AM
I've found pretty much everything that is out now. I'm hearing the CW Boba Fett wave is starting to show up. Still on the lookout for a silver vintage Fett.

I have completed my Sideshow Jabba and am waiting for the last pieces to arrive this week -pretty stoked about that!

Jayspawn
11-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Found the Vintage R2 at Super Target today. He was the only new figure there. Unfortunatly, the cardback was all mackdaddied and it was unpunched! Oh the heartbreak! He's actually a sweet figure so I got him anyways and opened him.

Can't wait to get Ackbar!

ces
11-11-2010, 01:25 PM
I went on a big run today hoping to find the ROTJ wave, but no luck. I am sure this wave will be very hard to find because it is such a great wave of figures. Not really a looser in the bunch.

I did find more Flamethrower and Jungle camo troopers. I also saw a lot of the Mandelorian packs.

On the mail-order side I got the Sgt Brick in the mail. He is okay. I also got the lightsaber chopsticks. They are nice. I got four: 1)Maul, 2) Yoda, 3) Luke blue, 4) Luke yellow. The Maul set is kind of a problem because they have a magnet in them that can pull the backs together and make you drop your sushi.

On another note, did anyone else play The Force Unleashed 2? I was surprised at how short it was. I haven't done the dark-side yet, but the light-side seems to be non-canon. Thought the ending of the game hints that it is not yet over. I suspect a third game will be made to complete the trilogy. It is a fun game, but over all not as exciting or ground-breaking as the original.

Jayspawn
11-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Agreed ces -it's a great looking wave with new sculpts of the characters. The R2 has some sweet accessories too ie: Luke's lightsaber hilt and a place in his dome to put it.

BTW, Wedge is pictured on the back but he's been delayed till later next year. So do not expect to find him.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-11-2010, 02:59 PM
I think the ROTJ wave might be hard to find at first but I'm sure more will get out there over the next few weeks. Yoda's also supposed to be in this wave but doesn't seem to be in any of the case assortments. Has anyone found him?

ces, I got and played through TFUII as well. I heard it was short, but damn, it was really short. How is the light side ending not canon? That's the one I chose, and it seemed fine to me.

Apparently my two rocket-firing Boba Fetts came in the mail yesterday, but I haven't been home to see them. Hopefully they're in good condition.

ces
11-11-2010, 04:23 PM
I think the ROTJ wave might be hard to find at first but I'm sure more will get out there over the next few weeks. Yoda's also supposed to be in this wave but doesn't seem to be in any of the case assortments. Has anyone found him?

ces, I got and played through TFUII as well. I heard it was short, but damn, it was really short. How is the light side ending not canon? That's the one I chose, and it seemed fine to me.

Apparently my two rocket-firing Boba Fetts came in the mail yesterday, but I haven't been home to see them. Hopefully they're in good condition.

Just what happens with Vader seemed a bit off. My suspicion is that will be resolved with a sequel though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Just what happens with Vader seemed a bit off. My suspicion is that will be resolved with a sequel though.
Oh, yeah. I forgot about that part. It really didn't seem like it ended so I have to assume they'll follow up.

ces
11-13-2010, 07:29 PM
I found BAR2-D2 today along with Luke and Woof. I looked at the case packs on entertainment Earth. They have 10 listed and none of them include Yoda. I think he may have been pushed back along with Wedge. I found these at the Target by Highway 36. I think that is Broomfield or one of those cities there. I can never keep track because you pass through like three cities in 5 minutes on 287.

ces
11-15-2010, 01:14 PM
I had heard rumors that the latest two Clone War figure waves were hitting Wal-mart in Denver. On my way home I decided to run by my local Wally World. I did not find any of the new Clone War Figures, but did find the shelves crammed full of ROTJ waves. I got every figure and there were several left. I took two Gamorean Guards because the a so cool. They also had the exclusive Tie Bombers. This was at the Wal-mart at Southlands Mall.

ces
11-16-2010, 05:10 PM
I decided to pick up an extra Wicket out of the ROTJ wave so I ran back to the Southlands Walmart. They still had all of the wave minus the Gammorian Guards if anyone is interested. I also scored the Shak Ti wave of figures and the new Deluxe wave that consists of Cold Gear Clone trooper and the Boil with AT-RT. I think I am done for the year except the Quinlan Vos wave and the Galactic Hero AT-ST that was suppose to be at Kohls back in September.

Jayspawn
11-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Picked up CW Boba Fett and R4-P17 at Wal-Mart on Abeline in Aurora. They had Shaak Ti and the others from the wave as well. No restock on Vintage style figures yet.

Dark Marble
11-17-2010, 11:27 AM
I found almost all of the Wave at the Flatirons Crossing Walmart last night. They didn't have a Luke which I was bummed about but I also noticed that Wedge and Yoda were absent. This is a very beefy wave with a lot of figures in it. I was sure I missed more...

On a side note the Superior Super Target had the new vehicles. I picked up the Swamp Speeder and Hyena Bomber. I didn't think I was going to get either of them, but I am glad I did.

Jayspawn
11-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Yoda and Wedge won't be released until next year. Sucks because the Wedge figure is awesome. For some reason the Yoda figure is a ROTS version -should be on a ROTS cardback. Well I guess we'll see next year.

Dark Marble
11-18-2010, 01:41 PM
By the time ROTJ came out Wedge was one of my favorite characters. When I was younger I remember wondering why there wasn't a Wedge out there. I guess I can wait a little longer for one on the card.

mrhat
11-20-2010, 06:08 PM
got The entire ROTJ wave, minus Gammorian Guard, and the now that I know, next year wedge and yoda at Walmart in loveland, they had the main palce as well as a small sidecap across from the main place, I almost missed it. The figres are pretty cool, the luke looks like a repack, could be wrong.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-20-2010, 07:29 PM
got The entire ROTJ wave, minus Gammorian Guard, and the now that I know, next year wedge and yoda at Walmart in loveland, they had the main palce as well as a small sidecap across from the main place, I almost missed it. The figres are pretty cool, the luke looks like a repack, could be wrong.
Luke is 100% new.

Huron Target had gotten in the new deluxe figures and the new vehicle wave (er, the Hyena Bomber wave). The AT-RT with Boil and the AAT were both missing; there were two Tactical Droid packs and I got one but nothing else for now (the paint was wonky on the snow clone).

mrhat
11-21-2010, 02:08 AM
I suppose over the years ROTJ lukes start looking exactly the same. I did notice the hinged wrist articulation and the upper thigh hinge articulation after the post. If only luke had more than on outfit in the whole movie (and a poncho over it on endor),

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-21-2010, 04:38 PM
I suppose over the years ROTJ lukes start looking exactly the same. I did notice the hinged wrist articulation and the upper thigh hinge articulation after the post. If only luke had more than on outfit in the whole movie (and a poncho over it on endor),
Well, other than the poncho and cloak, he actually does wear two different outfits. He wears the black jumpsuit throughout, but from Jabba's palace to Dagobah, he has the vest and extra belt on over it (with the glove going on before Dagobah). So that's two different outfits right there, with the glove variation making a third.

At any rate, I got Wooof, Ackbar, and Rebel Commando at the Walmart on 120th and Sheridan today. They also had some TIE Bombers and new deluxe sets, and several Wooofs and Anakin figures with the updated Vader name.

mrhat
11-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Ah I see, and I'm sure we'll continue to see update upon update upon update of ROTJ lukes, that's just how it goes lol. Found Shak Tii and Obi's r2 droid from the new CW wave at Wal-Mart off tower road, they had the ROTJ wave less Wicket and Gammorean Guard, the guard seems to be the short packed or most popular of the ROTJ wave

Jayspawn
11-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Wal-Mart on Abeline last night had the new Clone Wars figures. No restock on vintage unfortunatly.

ces
11-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Has anyone seen the Quinlan Vos wave yet? That is that last I need for the year, though I suspect Hasbro will release the AOTC wave earlier than Feb.

Jayspawn
11-23-2010, 01:51 PM
No sign of it yet for me. Gonna pick up that Mando Warrior Battlepack one of these days. Still looking for most of the Vintage Jedi wave that don't have mackdaddied packages.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-23-2010, 02:32 PM
The ROTJ wave is hitting more and more, with some at the Lafayette Walmart and Boulder Target. Wooof seems to not be selling as well as the others, or maybe they're getting in the cases where he's the one who's double-packed.

I got CW Boba at the Flatirons Crossing Walmart last night; they didn't have anything else new.

mrhat
11-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Found the CW Boba Fett and Mandalorian Warrior at Loveland Walmart, just missing Enbo now from that wave, and the gammorean guard from the ROTJ collection. The WM closer to fort collins has yet to stock anything beyond the ESB vintage wave, and it's slowly becomeing empty which could be a good thing.

mrhat
11-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Finally found the Gamorrean Guard at Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker, along with Embo and the Undead Geonosian from CW. Almsot caught up with the year, just need Quinlan Vos,

Jayspawn
11-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Picked up most of the Vintage Jedi wave at Kmart on Chambers & Colfax. They had plenty of Jodo Kast if anyone was still looking for him.

Jayspawn
12-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Picked up a few Mandalrian Warriors at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden yesterday and sent out for my 3rd Rocket Fett. Found the Vintage 9pack at Target but I'm not as impressed.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-12-2010, 12:35 AM
I've been seeing the Clone Wars Embo wave more and more at both Walmarts and Targets, but no sign of the Quinlan Vos wave yet.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Well, now I've been seeing the Quinlan Vos wave quite a bit, mostly at Walmarts and TRU . . . but Quinlan himself is nowhere to be seen.

mrhat
12-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I've seen Quinlin a few times now, I saw him at fort collins wal-mart and i picked him up at Loveland Wal-Mart a couple days ago along with cato, which finishes my CW collection for the year, and just in the nick of time lol

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks to Christmas, I'm completely caught up on everything (aside from the online comic packs). I haven't seen the Xanadu Blood wave of vehicles but that's next on my list.

mrhat
12-29-2010, 01:32 AM
Saw that the Jabbas throne pack at Wal*Mart has been clearanced to $18, should have waited, but hindsight is always 20/20 eh?

mrhat
01-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Finally got my Sgt. Bric figure with battle mat in the mail today, took em long enough considering I sent out for him and boba on the same day, and boba showed up about 3 weeks ago lol

mrhat
01-25-2011, 03:19 AM
Picked up Jodo Kast at K-Mart off colfax and chambers, they had about 8 left, so if you still needed one they have some left. Picked up clone trooper Braa at target by the a-mall, they had a quinlin voss and undead geonosian as well

Jayspawn
02-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Havn't seen anything new for a while. On the lookout for the Vintage ANH mixed and AOTC waves.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Havn't seen anything new for a while. On the lookout for the Vintage ANH mixed and AOTC waves.
I'm with you there. I've stopped at multiple stores lately and no signs of anything. I'll be checking out many more this weekend and hopefully something will turn up.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Well, things are lookin' up already. :D I found the new Clone Wars wave (Obi-Wan, Cad Bane, Hevy, R7-A7) at two different Targets (the one on 120th and the one on 144th). At the Lafayette Walmart, I found the new 212th Clone Trooper and Stormtrooper from Vintage wave 5, and repacked figures without the sticker indicated that they got two cases in but sold the rest of the figures before I got there.

ces
02-05-2011, 12:46 AM
I have been hitting several Targets and Walmarts but have found nothing. Hopefully this means I will see something soon.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-06-2011, 06:20 PM
The Huron Walmart also got in wave 5 - about five cases, it seems, given the remnants. I found and got Luke, R5-D4, and Gree; they still had stormtrooper, the 212th clone, and the recarded Endor Capture Luke, and a ton of the repacks without the Boba Fett sticker.

ces
02-07-2011, 04:35 AM
I found the wave 5 vintage at the Walmart at Tower roads

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-07-2011, 11:06 PM
The Englewood Walmart joined the bandwagon, and I picked up Han. Still no Yoda, though.

ces
02-08-2011, 02:25 AM
I found the new Clone Wars wave at Target on Church Ranch Road. No Heavy though.

ces
02-09-2011, 11:37 PM
The new Clone Wars wave is now hitting Target. I found Hevy at the Southlands Walmart. They are about $1 cheaper than Target now. I still need to find AOTC wave and a few of wave 5

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-16-2011, 04:45 AM
I found one Yoda tonight at the Colfax/Wadsworth Walmart amid a sea of other wave 5 figures. His card looks so cool that I think I'll keep this one carded, so I'm still on the lookout for an opener.

ces
02-16-2011, 12:37 PM
I have yet to see any of the AOTC wave yet, but at Target today I found the new Target Clone War two packs. The sets with Waxer and battle droid, and trooper with Geonosian. They are pretty nice. This was at the E-470 Target by Gartrel. They had several of each set.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-19-2011, 05:04 PM
I also found the Clone Wars Geonosis sets, at both the 120th/I-25 and Superior Targets. They are indeed pretty cool. Both stores were really light in terms of Vintage figures, with only a few 4-LOM and Dengar figures at each, so hopefully they'll be getting in newer stuff soon.

mrhat
02-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Saw a smattering of the 2 newest vintage waves (han, luke, padme', super battle droid), I am unfortunetly poor at this moment, so i decided to pick up another vintage vader for Dave Prowse to sign at Starfest (good SW guest, once again) instead. it looks like these waves are going to be around for a while, so I won't sweat it too much yet

Jayspawn
02-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Well I'm glad that someone has finally found the AOTC/ ANH wave.

Yesterday I returned from my trip to San Francisco & Skywalker Ranch! Had an incredible time -will certainly never forget.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Yesterday I returned from my trip to San Francisco & Skywalker Ranch! Had an incredible time -will certainly never forget.
What!!! Please post details and/or pictures when you can.

mrhat
02-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Went out on a mini hunt today, ended up with the K-Mart exclusive Captian Lock, from the one on colfax and chambers, Went to Toys R Us on mississippi, nothing of note, they did have the new pilot packs with the roids, but a bit much for my taste. Finally, I went to the Target by A-Mall and picked up the new Obi and Cad Bane with toto, all in all a decent day.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-28-2011, 12:30 AM
I, too, got Captain Lock, at the Broomfield Kmart. Several other stores had nothing.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Tonight at the Englewood Walmart I got the Jedi Turbo Speeder along with Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Zam Wesell, and the Super Battle Droid from wave 4. They had another SBD, so I guess they got in two cases. Finally!

Jayspawn
03-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Picked up Luke, R5 and Mace at Walmart on Abeline in Aurora. Jango and Padme were gone. Passed on Anakin, Stormtrooper and Han due to their cards being mackdaddied.

Dave Prowse has canceled at StarFest this year due to an upcoming surgery. Jeremy Bulloch will be taking his place instead. Should be a fun weekend afterall!

ces
03-06-2011, 08:06 PM
I found a Luke, Han, and super battle droid today at the Wal-mart off I-70 and tower. I think that this is the farthest I have been behind in completing waves in a long time. I have bits and pieces of the last three waves, but nothing complete yet.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-08-2011, 02:10 AM
It seems insane, but I got all of wave 6 tonight, except for Lando. The Englewood Walmart had two of most of them aside from the AT-RT Driver. I also got my first Senate Guard. I haven't read any reports of this wave being found yet so it's surprising.

Jayspawn
03-08-2011, 01:54 PM
I've only found the ANH mixed/ AOTC wave once. Seems my area stores are slow to stock. Always seems to be the way.

Picked up several SW Galaxy 6 packs. Nice set of cards too! Been busy working on SttarFest in the meantime.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Tonight I found Anakin and Mace at the Walmart near Wadsworth and Hampden; they also had Kit. My mom's going to Nebraska this weekend and she found Yoda, Jango, and Anakin in North Platte (meaning I'll return mine), so I'm now caught up on wave 5 and only need Padmé from wave 4 (along with any carded extras I can find).

There's a new Target on Wadsworth and Alameda, and they had gotten in at least two cases of wave 6. There was only an AOTC clone trooper and some of the repacks, but at least this means there's a store around that won't be completely clogged full of sandtroopers and ROTS clones.

mrhat
03-21-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm super confused right now. Originally Dave Prowse was announced as a StarFest guest, then he fell off the site and was replace by Jeremy Bulloch, and now he's gone off and Peter Mayhew is now the SW guest, so do they keep cancelling or are all of them going to be there?

ces
03-22-2011, 12:47 AM
I finally found some stuff today. I found Anakin, Asoka, the water droid (Forgot his name), and most of vintage wave 6. I still am missing Yoda and Zam from the prior waves. No sign of Lando from wave 6 which was kind of a surprise.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-22-2011, 02:20 PM
I finally found some stuff today. I found Anakin, Asoka, the water droid (Forgot his name), and most of vintage wave 6. I still am missing Yoda and Zam from the prior waves. No sign of Lando from wave 6 which was kind of a surprise.
Which store was this?

Jayspawn
03-22-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm super confused right now. Originally Dave Prowse was announced as a StarFest guest, then he fell off the site and was replace by Jeremy Bulloch, and now he's gone off and Peter Mayhew is now the SW guest, so do they keep cancelling or are all of them going to be there?

Peter Mayhew is going to be the guest for this year. Originally it was Dave Prowse, but he had to cancel due to a major upcoming surgery. Jeremy Bulloch was lined up next but backed out due to scheduling conflicts. Mayhew is confirmed and will definatly be this year. So count on that. Prowse is lined up for next year already.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-23-2011, 07:37 PM
I got the Army of the Republic battle pack today at the Westminster Walmart. I went to several stores and found nothing else, aside from raised prices at Target and lowered prices at Walmart.

mrhat
03-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Peter Mayhew is going to be the guest for this year. Originally it was Dave Prowse, but he had to cancel due to a major upcoming surgery. Jeremy Bulloch was lined up next but backed out due to scheduling conflicts. Mayhew is confirmed and will definatly be this year. So count on that. Prowse is lined up for next year already.

Well now I don't feel quite so silly for having purchased an extra vintage Vader for Dave to sign, i'll tuck that away for next year then.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-30-2011, 01:15 AM
Not long ago, the Englewood Walmart was putting out two new cases of Vintage wave 5 . . . aka the wave from which I already have everything. Oh well, at least maybe this means wave 4 will keep showing up.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Today at the Walmart on Wadsworth and 6th I got the new Anakin and Ahsoka. There was still another Ahsoka, but nothing else from the wave (aside from repacks with the Clone Wars Adventures stickers). They had also gotten in a case of wave 6 and sold all but the clones.

ces
04-01-2011, 05:02 PM
I am almost caught up. I am just on the look out for Commander Wolfe, R5-D4, and Yoda.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-14-2011, 12:10 AM
I was able to check out the new TRU at I-25 and Baseline today for the first time. It's a nice store, and they had remnants of wave 6, but nothing I need. Though it's nice to have another store not clogged full of sandtroopers or 4-LOMs.

Jayspawn
04-19-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm still in a major dry spell. Still looking for General Lando, ESB X-Wing Luke, AOTC Anakin, Padme & Jango.

Had a blast at StarFest this year though. Picked up an Obi-Wan Kenobi Premium Format for a killer deal. Just need a place to put him and eventually get Vader PF out of storage.

Dark Marble
04-20-2011, 02:25 PM
I am hearing you Jayspawn, I missed wave 4 entirely which is a new one to me because I have never done that. I wasn't really impressed with wave 5 and I have only found the tail ends of wave 6. I am also on the hunt for the new Anakin and Ahsoka and in daily hunts have turned up nothing!!

The Target I work at is usually good for figures and has never let me down, but lately it has been bad and pegs have been bare. I don't know what is going on but it is not a good time to be collecting little plastic men.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Several Walmarts around me have put up a new SW endcap display with both Hasbro and Lego stuff, though it's only Clone Wars and Saga Legends and no Vintage. Still, I've been able to complete wave 8 with El-Les, Wolffe, and the Aqua Droid. I've had Anakin and Ahsoka for a while.

I also keep seeing more and more of wave 5. I'm still hoping that wave 4 and 6 will follow suit and become more abundant.

ces
04-26-2011, 03:28 PM
I am just looking for Wolffe and Yoda at this point.

Jayspawn
04-29-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm glad you're finding something ces, my dry spell continues.

ces
05-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Hey Jay I sent you a PM. If you didn't get it let me know.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-05-2011, 09:17 PM
The Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth had a few cases of wave 6, so I finally got Lando. There was a complete set and several leftovers when I left.

Jayspawn
05-07-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm striking out ever where, all the time! Whats going on??? Still looking for Jango, Padme, Anakin, Luke & Lando.

Have a TON of other SW projects going on, so I suppose it's ok. I'm saving money somewhere.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-08-2011, 07:56 PM
The new TRU on I-25 and Highway 7 had a few cases of wave 6. They were the newer variations, and there were two Landos, but all the stormtroopers were gone.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-11-2011, 04:34 PM
I got the Clone Wars Eeth Koth wave at the Walmart on Wadsworth near Lakewood. They had another complete set when I left.

The Target and Walmart a few miles north on Wadsworth also had gotten in a lot of wave 6, though the Target had sold through most of it. Still no new stormtroopers for me.

ces
05-11-2011, 05:08 PM
I guess I need to get out there. I haven't found anything in about a month.

Jay I sent you a PM

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-11-2011, 05:37 PM
After this morning's Clone Wars haul, I finally found Vintage Padmé at the Walmart near Santa Fe and Hampden. They had gotten in one case of wave 4 (including the close-up Senate Guard card)... I probably should have hidden some but I didn't know if any of you guys would have gotten out here anyway. At any rate, that means it's still getting out there.

Dark Marble
05-18-2011, 02:57 PM
You know what I still haven't really come across wave 4! I am still looking for:

Senate Guard
Kit Fisto
Jango Fett
Peasant Padme
Peasant Anakin
Zam Wessel

If any one runs across these again or can pick them up for me or put them on hold or something I would appreciate it and I will pay you back for them!! I am all caught up except for these guys. It is amazing how I haven't run across these at all! :sad:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-18-2011, 07:40 PM
I should have mentioned that my mom found at least some of wave 4 at the Huron Walmart (136th and I-25) a few days ago, so they're definitely still getting out there. I'll keep looking for you, though.

Dark Marble
05-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Thank you John!! It is driving me crazy!!

Jayspawn
05-25-2011, 05:45 AM
Finally! After a long drought, I picked up Padme, General Lando, Weequay & Senate Guard (full shot) at Target on Abelne & Co. Blvd. Those were the only new figures. Still looking for ESB Luke, Jango & Anakin.

Also picked up Marvel Universe Cyclops & Apocalypse.

So my faith in Colorado stores has been restored...a little.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Dark Marble, you have a PM regarding the Senate Guard.

Darth Jax
05-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Stores still actually get in new SW product?

Jayspawn
06-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Alright everyone. Vintage Wedge has started hitting Ebay which means that cases are showing up somewhere. We need to band together and help each other on this one assuming the rumors of his scarcity are true.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Alright everyone. Vintage Wedge has started hitting Ebay which means that cases are showing up somewhere. We need to band together and help each other on this one assuming the rumors of his scarcity are true.

I haven't seen any sign of this re-shipped wave yet, but I'll definitely remain vigilant . . .

Jayspawn
06-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Celebration 6 details announced today. I'm already planning on going. I'll be doing autographs mostly as I know many of the actors and enjoy catching up with them.

Been busy with all sorta SW projects, good God. Can't seem to finish them quick enough. Still looking for Anakin, Jango & ESB Luke.

ces
06-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I found Clone Wars Barriss Offee and Commander Colt at Wal-mart at Southlands. I have seen a lot of the ROTJ vintage wave clogging the pegs. Is this the wave that Wedge is with? If so he was gone at all of the Wal-marts.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-03-2011, 06:34 PM
I found Clone Wars Barriss Offee and Commander Colt at Wal-mart at Southlands. I have seen a lot of the ROTJ vintage wave clogging the pegs. Is this the wave that Wedge is with? If so he was gone at all of the Wal-marts.

Yes, that's the Wedge wave. The telltale sign is that it's the same figures from wave 3, but no Boba Fett stickers.

ces
06-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Then that was them. No Boba Fett stickers.

Jayspawn
06-05-2011, 05:25 AM
Glad that wave is hitting. Add them to my search also -lol.

Found the Capt. America 'Movie' figures finally at TRU. But I was too late -no Red Skull.

ces
06-10-2011, 03:28 PM
I found more of the newest wave of Clone War figures at Wal-mart in Castle Rock on my way home from my parents house last night. I have all but the riot clones from that set. Still need Wollf from the prior set. They also had the ROTJ figures without stickers, but no Wedge.

ces
06-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Jay I just sent you a PM.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
I guess just to clarify about the ROTJ figures without stickers - since many of them have been repacked in subsequent waves without stickers, the only non-sticker ones currently exclusive to the Wedge case are the Gamorrean Guard, Admiral Ackbar, Wooof, and Wicket. If you see Yoda, Endor Capture Luke, R2-D2, or the Rebel Commando without stickers, it could just as easily be a repack from wave 5 or 6, so don't get your hopes too high up.

Jayspawn
06-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Replied ces.

I don't have my hopes high for Wedge -but I'm hoping to score him just off chance. And if I find extras I'll hit up the peeps on here.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-14-2011, 02:44 PM
I found the revised stormtrooper yesterday at the Belmar Target and got him (along with an extra clone and some more Senate Guards). I'm now caught up except for Wedge, and I haven't seen any sign of that case.

Jayspawn
06-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Finally found a Red Skull from the Captain America movie line.

Found Vintage Jango this last week. 6 more figures to go and I'm caught up. Hoping to hit the jackpot one of these days and catch up. Received 12" Vintage Vader & Leia from Gentle Giant -sweet figures!

Jayspawn
07-07-2011, 01:04 AM
Sad, I'm the last post 3 weeks ago and still havnt found anything new.

ces
07-07-2011, 05:11 PM
I went on a run today and came up empty handed. Just pegs full of old figures. Target is putting some of the lines that are ending on cleance finally.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2011, 02:40 PM
I found some of the newest Saga Legends wave at the Huron Target a few days ago and got the stormtrooper and Death Star Trooper. No sign of the spacetrooper, which I still want.

Dark Marble
07-18-2011, 04:47 PM
My wife just scored me all of the wave 7 figures at Superior Super Target plus the Jango that I never found from wave 4. Of course no sign of Wedge but this catches me up!

Jayspawn
07-19-2011, 05:23 AM
I found the Stormtrooper and Death Star Trooper from Saga Legends as well. I guess that's something. No sign of any new Vintage figures. And no sign of Wedge either.

The recent Sideshow announcements are geeking me out -especially that 1:1 Carbonite Han!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-22-2011, 12:54 AM
I got the new deluxe figure and vehicle sets at TRU near I-25 and Highway 7 - well, three of them, as Grievous was nowhere to be found. Targets keep getting in the new Saga Legends as well, but the spacetrooper is gone every time.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-23-2011, 06:37 PM
I got the new Y-wing at the TRU in Westminster yesterday. There was shelf space at the one near I-25 and Highway 7 but they had sold out there; there was one left in Westminster after I got mine.

Oh, and the next wave of Vintage three-packs was at the Boulder Target. They had no TVC basic figures whatsoever, so hopefully they'll get in some soon.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Much like Dark Marble a week ago, I found wave 7 at the Superior Target today - well, four of the six, as the Rebel Fleet Trooper and ARC Trooper Commander were nowhere to be found. They've also reset for a bunch of new Star Wars stuff (not much was stocked aside from Clone Wars and Saga Legends) and finally got rid of the pegwarming Dengars and 4-LOMs. Hallelujah! I know other Targets are also resetting, so hopefully they'll chuck the pegwarmers as well. Now it's only a matter of time before everything starts flowing again.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Continuing the "holy crap, they're finally releasing new product" trend, I got the Rebel Transport Speeder, Separatist Speeder, Attack Cycle with Grievous, and Stealth Operations Clone Trooper at the I-25/Highway 7 TRU. They also had one each of the Blu-ray commemorative packs.

Dark Marble
07-29-2011, 09:05 PM
The republic attack shuttles and the new lightsabers are out at Superior Super Target. Boulder Target also reset and they are putting out new toys. All of the Targets should be moving their toys to 75% off and doing their toy resets. New stuff is out there!!

ces
07-31-2011, 09:01 PM
The East side of town is dead. I did find a clone Deluxe set and Hunt for Grievous 3 pack but that was it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Superior Target is the one that keeps on giving, as I found three of the new Clone Wars battle packs there today (Defend Kamino is the only one they didn't have). They also had the RC Republic Fighter Tank, and at least some of every other product they were supposed to. They also had a Bespin Han, meaning they keep getting in wave 7.

Huron Target reset as well but still had tons of Dengar, Cloud Car Pilot, and 4-LOM on the pegs. They also had a new SW endcap but not a whole lot of stuff had been restocked. Nevertheless, I got the Saga Legends spacetrooper there (and another stormtrooper for good measure).

ces
08-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I found all of the CW Battle packs at the Parker Target. Also got all of the mini-rigs except for the Y-Wing. I have not found any signs of the Vintage wave on my side of town, but I head to work tomorrow on the North West side of the metro-area so maybe I will luck out.

mrhat
08-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Headed to Aurora TRU hoping to find the new battle packs (TFU II, Republic Commando) no such luck, and this TRU does include the Vintage collection in the 2 for 10.99 sale, unfortunetly they have not gotten anything pas the ESB wave, and no new CW figures except the new exclusive Covert ops Clone Trooper, which they had a peg full of, so if you were looking for that one, it's out there. Not much i've seen in wuite a while at any store, which is a bit disappointing.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-09-2011, 01:07 PM
I got the Defend Kamino battle pack last night at the Walmart on I-25 and 104th, so now I'm all caught up on those. They had some of the others, but not the Grievous set. They also had the first new wave of the figure and vehicle sets, so even though no new Vintage, they're finally getting in some new stuff.

ces
08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
I have done well with the battle packs. I am completely caught up on those. I just need the new VIntage wave that everyone is finding, and the elusive Wedge. I also have found all of the mini rigs at various Targets and Walmarts.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-10-2011, 07:46 PM
I saw the mini-rig Y-wing Scout Bomber at the 120th and Sheridan Walmart and the Church Ranch Target, and got it at the former. Both had reset, as had the Broomfield Target; none had any new Vintage, though the Church Ranch Target had remnants of a few wave 7 cases.

The Westminster TRU had gotten in some of the battle packs, deluxe sets, and the like, but are still completely devoid of Saga Legends, Clone Wars, and any Vintage past wave 1, so the 2-for-$10.99 deal wouldn't be any good there. I did get two Senate Guards and 4 TVC AOTC clones at the TRU on I-25 and Highway 7 yesterday, so it's not all bad.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks to the Target on 120th and Washington resetting, I got the ARC Trooper Commander and Rebel Fleet Trooper, thus completing wave 7 for me. The case was otherwise untouched as of about half an hour ago.

ces
08-16-2011, 04:15 PM
I found Bom Vimdin and Barriss Offee at the Church Ranch Target. It seems like only the west side is getting new figures. I have seen even remnants on the East side

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-05-2011, 04:55 PM
The Huron Walmart restocked with a full case of the AOTC wave, so I got a Mace and Jango to keep carded. They were looking a little low on TCW figures, so hopefully the Savage waves will hit soon.

ces
09-06-2011, 08:19 AM
I am sending off for 3 prototype Fetts today. You can get the redemption form on the Hasbro page.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-10-2011, 11:10 PM
I decided to go ahead and get the Vintage Special Action Figure sets today, or at least the second set of three. Target has them on sale for $17.99 so I thought, eh, what the hell.

ces
09-22-2011, 06:02 PM
I had hoped that with the release of the Blu-rays and the cartoon starting up we would be seeing a big push of products, but so far niente for me.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-22-2011, 06:12 PM
The TRU on I-25 and Highway 7 reset with the big SW display out front a few weeks ago, and so did the Westminster one. Last time I was there, the former was full of figures from all three lines (but nothing new), the exclusive sets, and new vehicles. The latter had barely anything, including absolutely no Clone Wars or Saga Legends figures. It's pretty sad.

The Huron Walmart had several new aisle displays, one of which had a lot of Vintage wave 5 but nothing newer. I assume other Walmarts are similar.

Jayspawn
09-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Nothing new for me in terms of finding anything new or interesting in stores.

Lots of SW projects going on though. I'm going to SW Fan Days in Dallas if anyone here needs help with anything....

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/fandays-all.html

ces
10-04-2011, 10:33 AM
I broke down and ordered the ARC trooper from TRU.com. I should have known better. It arrived yesterday in a bubble envelope and was completely crushed. I forgot that about them. I was balancing my check book and saw that Hasbro cashed my checks for the Proto-Boba about two weeks ago. Hopefully that means he is on his way. I have found nothing new except pegs full of the first mixed wave. The Wal-mart have taken down their Blu-ray caps and now they pegs are overflowing with old Clone Wars figures.

ces
10-06-2011, 05:34 PM
I found a new ARC trooper with Flying board thingy today at teh Westminster TRU. They are taking down the big front area now. I think it's funny that all of these places did these huge resets but never put out new stuff.

ces
10-09-2011, 11:10 AM
MyProto Boba arrived in the mail.

ces
10-11-2011, 03:33 PM
I hit 4 Targets on the way home today and everyone had the Savagge wave in-stock.

ces
10-20-2011, 07:54 PM
After huge delays I am starting to see a lot more new stuff hitting stores. I saw the remains of the latest Vintage figures. Mainly only Revenge of the Jedi figures, but a lone B-wing pilot was at the Boulder Target. I have also seen bits and pieces of new Clone Wars figures. Nothing from the last wave though. All at Targets. Nothing new at TRU or Walmart.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-22-2011, 11:56 PM
The Target on Colorado Blvd. had a few new things, including a Captain Rex that I got. I left the Search for Luke Skywalker and Han's Tauntaun there. No landspeeder or anything else new (aside from some of those bobbleheads, but eh).

ces
10-23-2011, 08:44 PM
I found a Sepias figure at the Target in Boulder. I just need the last waves of the vintage and Clone Wars and the ever elusive Wedge. I think Wedge will be waiting until next year when he is rereleased. I noticed they are now showing the black Endor Trooper on the backs of cards now.

Jayspawn
10-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Hasbro said at NYCC this last week that Wedge will be out through 2012, so that's good.

I've found the new Tauntaun (single) and Landspeeder at Target. Both look great but I'll pass on the prices. The original POTF2 Landspeeder cost $9.99. NO way it's worth a $15 price increase without a pack-in figure.

Jayspawn
10-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Found the Tauntaun battlepack at Greatland Target in Aurora. Still NO sign of Vintage figures for me.

Dark Marble
10-25-2011, 03:54 PM
The Boulder Target had all of the vintage figures this morning. I had already found Ponda and the Hoth Rebel so I picked up the lone Shan that was there. I also picked up the Search for Luke battle pack and Luke's Taun Taun on Sunday. So, i am guessing that besides the shuttle which I am still on the fence about I am done for the year...:sorrow:

ces
10-25-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm sure some stuff will leak early for 2012 around Christmas time.:chuncky:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-27-2011, 01:18 AM
The Huron Target had the three exclusives in good supply, and had finally gotten rid of the Dengars, 4-LOMs, and other pegwarmers. Lukes of the Endor Capture and Death Star Escape variety were present with the new Boba Fett stickers, meaning new stuff had shown up. Clone Wars remnants were there as well, including a lone new Captain Rex.

mrhat
11-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Been a while since I've been shopping for SW toys, but I'm finally back in the game. The Walmart on Tower had a fresh restock of the "Revenge of the Jedi" wave, as well as one set of the newest wave; Ponda, Bastila, and Echo Base troop. picked up ponda and bastila, passing on the echo troop for now. Target by a-mall had a couple of Savage Opress's, got one of those and a Commander woolfe. Sent away for concept boba fett today. Toys r us off Mississippi still doesn't have the Force unleashed or republic commando sets, which is rather irritating.

Dark Marble
11-15-2011, 12:58 PM
I just picked up the black Rebel Commando and Savage CW59 at the Boulder Target. I also got one more Tie Fighter pilot and the Slave Leia on the Revenge Card. Boulder Target seems to be the place for figures right now which is good because they were completely dry between December and about September. It was the longest run I have ever seen them go without getting anything.

So, unless there is some other variations coming out or 2012 stuff hits early I am done again...again.

ces
11-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Lame, I was just there yesterday. I guess I will swing by real quick. I just need the Tie Pilot, Trooper and final clone Wars wave.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I got the Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon today at the Walmart on Sheridan and 92nd. I hadn't seen one since I passed on it at TRU two months ago, so I'm glad I got it.

I went to a bunch of stores today, and pretty much all of them had either gotten in new Vintage or Clone Wars stuff, leaving mostly remnants behind. Hopefully I don't miss anything before the January reset.

ces
12-07-2011, 12:24 PM
I found the two Wal-mart exclusives yesterday at the Walmart near I-70 and I think Tower. Thanks to Jay, I am finally finished for the year.

ces
12-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Amazon has the republic shuttle on sale for the next hour for around $20

mrhat
12-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Did some rounds today, scored Even Piell, Chewy, and savage v2, as well as commander colt at northfield target, they also had plo koons astromech, rocket pack rex, and pilot plo koon which I passed on for the moment, they had no new vintage, and pleanty of the taun taun packs. Stopped by TRU on mississippi finally got the force unleashed 2 figure pack, when I left they still had one of those and 2 of the republic commando packs. All in all a good day.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM
The Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth had two each of the exclusive deluxe sets, several of the Ultimate Gift Pack, and some remnants from wave 8 including Revenge Leia, some TIE Fighter Pilots, and the black Rebel Commando. No new Clone Wars, though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-19-2011, 07:40 PM
The Church Ranch Target decided to join the "no street dates" club, as I got all 12 TPM Vintage figures there today. There had been another case, though some of the figures were missing (including Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Ben Quadinaros, and Darth Maul, since I got a second to keep carded).

Local Walmarts kept getting in wave 8 and 9 cases, but there were no signs of the three actual new figures from those waves. If anyone could stash those, or Seripas, then that would be awesome.

mrhat
12-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Picked up some of the Phantom Menace wave, got my hands on Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ben Q, Amidala, and Daulty at Northfield Target, they had slim pickings of most everything else, a few remnants of the Revenge of the Jedi wave and the Phantom ones that i picked up

mrhat
01-04-2012, 05:43 PM
The pickings are slim in the new year so far. Toys R Us on Mississippi had a good stock of their exclusive figures, lots of CW Obi Wans, Saga Legends, and some battle packs got the Attack on the Coronet set. Headed to Walmart on Exposition they had 4 figures total and lots of the masks and lightsabers, in the clearance toy section they had some CW including lots of Obi Wans, a few LEGO sets and the Kit Fisto starfighter, finally stopped at Target off Sable, they had literally 2 figures-Saga Legends Hoth Han and Variant Endor Trooper. Headed to their extensive clearance section, picked up the Hunt for Luke set which was $17 and change, they had about 5 or 6 of those lots of the single boxed Taun Taun and one Landspeeder all at the same clearance price.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Amid all the slim pickings, I've been getting several army builders at half price since, well, why not.

In more interesting news, the Walmart on 104th and Grant had all four of the $25 vehicles in the new packaging. I got the AAT, and when I left, there were two each of the podracers and one each of the AAT and Sith Infiltrator.

mrhat
01-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Wamart off Tower has marked down the battle packs to $9.90, finally picked up the Cad Banes Escape set, they had about 20 of the various sets fro the last year or so

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-09-2012, 01:49 AM
The Flatiron Crossing Walmart had multiples of the Class I vehicles, and one each of Class II, along with some other items in the new packaging like mini Transformers and role play items. I picked up one each of the STAP and BARC Speeder, but there were still many, many left.

JimJamBonds
01-09-2012, 08:17 PM
The biggest suprise in Colorado has to be the Bronco's beating Pitt!

sith_killer_99
01-09-2012, 09:42 PM
The biggest suprise in Colorado has to be the Bronco's beating Pitt!

Yes, it is!:evil:

sith_killer_99
01-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Oh and FTR, Tebow is no John Elway. :pirate:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-12-2012, 01:55 PM
The Walmart on 104th and Grant had restocked with a ton of new stuff, including several cases of the TPM Vintage wave, Movie Heroes, and The Clone Wars figures, along with a lot of role play stuff. I got Anakin and the Phase II Clone Trooper from TCW (Cody was nowhere to be found, as the one case had been picked over), and Darth Maul, R2-D2, and a red battle droid from Movie Heroes. The TVC figures didn't have the Darth Maul statue giveaway sticker or form. If you're looking for a complete set, you could probably get it there now.

ces
01-12-2012, 05:01 PM
The Walmart on I-70 and Tower also restocked, but no new Clone Wars figures. I did finish the vintage wave though. That one also had several of the new battle packs. I picked up the Clone set. I didn't get any of the Movie Heroes. With several thousand action figures now, I figure it is time to start cutting back.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-16-2012, 09:54 PM
At the same Walmart on 104th and Grant, they had moved their SW stuff to the other side of the aisle, sold through most of the TPM Vintage figures, moved the old Saga Legends and Clone Wars figures (all Obi-Wans for both lines) and restocked a few things. I got the Republic Troopers battle pack; they had one of the crappy Rebel Heroes set and two of the mediocre Geonosis sets, but no more of the troopers. They didn't have anything else I needed, though they did have a new repainted Chewie; he looks a lot better than the late 2011 version, but I don't know if he looks $9 better.

Jayspawn
01-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Havn't been able to long into SSG for a while. Hope everyone is doing well.

Picked up some great SW Lego sets and the Tauntaun Battlepack on clearance at Target recently. That's been about it for recent finding. Been hitting the stores hoping to find the TPM Vintage wave -but no luck yet. Guess the stores around here are sticking to the set release date.

Anyways, I've had LOTS of SW projects going on. Working on StarFest as well. Should be a fun event!

Jayspawn
01-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Found a couple of fresh boxes of the Vintage TPM wave. They were sitting out at WalMart. I asked the girl if they were stocking them, she said yes and proceeded to open them so I could get first crack. THEN she saw the Jan 30th release date on the box and I got an "Oooh I'm sorry." She would not budge either. Damn! And they were mint and unpunched too.

mrhat
01-21-2012, 01:51 PM
The vintage Menace wave is hit and miss, no target I've been to has stocked anything so their fancy displays for episode 1 look rather empty. The walmart off of tower has reminants of 2 cases of the vintage, Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Anakin, and Battle Droid, plenty of the "Movie Masters" (or whatever they're calling the repack ones now) Some of the small vehicles and a couple of the new battle packs. I've been waiting for the Star Wars LEGO advent calendar to drop below $20, whihc hasn't happened yet. The 30th isn't far off now, so soon the TPM wave will be clogging the pegs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-27-2012, 03:27 PM
I got TCW Commander Cody, Movie Heroes tan battle droid and ROTS clone trooper, and two half-price Saga Legends 501st troopers at the Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth. They had several cases of TCW and Movie Heroes, along with battle packs, Class II vehicles, Transformers, and role play stuff. No TPM Vintage there, though.

This means I'm caught up with the non-exclusive Darth Maul packaging basic figures for now. This means the only things I need to get on Monday (the oft-ignored street date) are the Discover the Force figures, Mos Espa Arena pack, Royal Starship Droids pack, Dewback, and Vulture Droid, all of which are Walmart exclusives, along with the TRU Podracer Pilots pack. So, yeah . . . seems the street date barely worked.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-30-2012, 12:03 AM
The Westminster TRU has a nice, big TPM display at the front of the store. The shelves were pretty well stocked, but no Podracer Pilots sets anywhere, unfortunately. I got some army builders with the buy 2, get 1 free sale, but there was only one case of TVC so it wasn't a battle droid-fest like I'd hoped. They had a pretty good amount of everything else.

The Walmarts on 92nd and Sheridan and 120th and Sheridan both had some new stuff, but their Vintage pegs were chock full of old pegwarmers (same as the Boulder Target, though that had very little in the way of any new stuff, just the role-play items). The Lafayette Walmart had some of the Vintage, some Clone Wars, and a buttload of Movie Heroes.

Jayspawn
01-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Went on a toy run this morning to see what stores had to offer -which wasn't much. TRU in Aurora has the nice big SW display up front. Unfortunately it was barely stocked and half empty. I know SW is a product focus but I don't know why they even bothered. Was hoping to get at least a Vintage Darth Maul. 1 there and the card was damaged. They had 1 or 2 of each character but the display was mostly empty. Such a shame.

Wal-Mart and Target were pretty depressing also. Disappointing day for SW.

mrhat
01-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Hit up Sable Target before I headed to work, they had 1, exactly 1, case of TPM Vintage Wave. No movie Heores, no CW, 1 case of TPM, which my wallet thanked me for lol. Picked up the ones I missed out on earlier this month, got Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, Rats Tyrell , Quinlin Voss, and Naboo Royal Guard, skipped out on the Battle Droid for the moment as I have seen several already and get paid on Friday, good hunting to you all, let's hope the restock happens soon.

ces
02-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I found all of the Walmart exclusive figures are multiple Walmarts today. This will likely be my last find stateside for a long time as I am off to New Zealand. Good hunting to all. I'll still probably check in every now and then to see what I'm missing. Take care.

Dark Marble
02-09-2012, 12:26 PM
I found the exclusive figures last night at the Walmart down 136th. They also had the vulture droid and the dew back. I was hoping to find the droids last night but no luck. Mawhonic (sp?) is so cute. I didn't realize he was that small!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-11-2012, 12:03 AM
I got everything from the Discover the Force subline except for the Royal Starship Droids at the Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth. They had plenty of it thanks to the island display that they just kind of stuck in the toy section. Then I got the droids set at the store on 6th and Wadsworth, though it was the only one. That store had far fewer of everything, and no display that I could see. It had been a while since I dropped over $200 on Star Wars figures in a single day, so it was about time! :D

mrhat
02-14-2012, 12:15 PM
The Starfest lineup is starting off strong, now we shall see how difficult it's going to be to find the Art Asylum Commander Riker that's not the "all good things" nor the unbearded one in the command chair...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-16-2012, 05:55 PM
I got the last Legacy of Terror DVD set at the TJ Maxx on the 16th Street Mall. There were no Brain Invaders sets, and the cashier said he had sold about 30 of them already. The nearby Ross didn't have anything, and the TJ Maxx on Church Ranch Boulevard didn't have the sets, though I did get a $5 TVC Super Battle Droid, so that's something (they also had Mace and Zam). Hopefully these sets will keep showing up and not just get hoarded by scalpers.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-27-2012, 08:43 PM
I found the Brain Invaders set at the TJ Maxx next to the Superior Target. They had a few of each set when I left.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Hot diggity damn dog! I just scored the rest of the ROTJ deleted scenes wave and all six wave 2 Movie Heroes figures at the Walmart on 104th thanks to them bringing out cases of each when I was there. There was another light-up saber Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon on the pegs, and a second Maul in the case, plus a Cracken (who I already had) soon to be on the pegs. Every other Walmart I visited today (and I hit several) had the leftover TPM Vintage figures that are shipping with the ROTJ wave, so they're definitely hitting.

Target's 50% off yielded several army builders for me - three TVC Battle Droids, 1 TVC SBD, 2 STAPs, 1 AAT, and 1 Sith Speeder. None of the Targets I hit had anything new, but the sale seems to have mercifully thinned out the older products at most stores.

mrhat
04-04-2012, 06:03 PM
It appears that the ROTJ deleted scenes wave has finally hit, and in ample supply. Got Mon Calimari Pilot and Col. Cracken at the Tower Walmart, headed to TRU on Mississippi they had a full set of them, and finally Exposition Walmart had a couple of sets when I was there, all in all a good day, also scored the LEGO shop/TRU exclusive Batman LEGO set which they had several of still when I left.

mrhat
04-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Finally out of half awake mode coming off Starfest, all in all a good show, a few hiccups with the Jewel Staite autograph sessions, but it eventually got rectified, the steam punk invasion was a bit strange, but I guess you gotta give the people what they want. Ran over to comicfest Friday night, there was a wedding reception going on at the hotel also so that was interesting. Got 4 of the 7 autographs offered, so line waiting was the name of the game on Saturday, all the guests were very nice, but generally speaking that's my experience. If the invited guests for next year do come, I can see the chaos already, Patrick Stewart and Stan Lee, should probly book my room now and start waiting in line, Bruce Campbell is another fav and has a decent chance of drawing a crowd, we shall see though.

Dark Marble
05-02-2012, 04:00 PM
I found the Malgus wave this morning at the Boulder Target and got all five figures. It was a nice surprise to find something new on the pegs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-09-2012, 12:37 AM
I just picked up the class I Republic Assault Submarine with Scuba Clone Trooper and Attack Recon Fighter with Anakin at the Walmart on 104th and Grant. They also had some of Movie Heroes wave 2, and a Bom Vimdin with the Darth Maul sticker, meaning they got in wave 4 and I missed the good stuff. At least it's shipping.

mrhat
05-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Found the "Legacy of terror" and "Brain Invaders" packs at Ross across from the Aurora Mall, they still had 2 of each left when I clocked out.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-14-2012, 11:10 PM
I nearly crapped a brick, but I found the entire wave 4 case at the Westminster TRU on Friday and got Aayla, Evazan, Nom Anor, Kithaba, and the repacked Gamorrean Guard and Rebel Fleet Trooper (Wedge and the 501st Trooper are only in the revision case). They had all the other repacks, and the Huron Target had a few of the repacks as well yesterday (I got another Rebel Fleet Trooper there as well). I've also seen the Class I Anakin and Scuba Clone sets a few more places. Things are trickling in extremely slowly, but at least they're finally getting out there.

Dark Marble
05-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Hey,

Is anyone going to the SDCC this summer??? There is a S.H. Figuarts Gohan I am really interested in getting.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm not going to SDCC, but I am going to CVI, so I can help out if anyone needs whatever they'll be selling there.

I got the new Obi-Wan and Captain Rex figures from the Huron Target yesterday; they also had Aayla, which I already got from the first release, but no sign of Boss.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-26-2012, 08:23 PM
I got the new ANH Vader and TCW Anakin from Vintage wave 3 at the Westminster TRU; they didn't have anything else new or noteworthy, aside from a TPM Padawan Anakin figure that had been removed from the packaging.

The Lafayette Walmart had several cases of TCW wave 2, so I was able to get Boss. There was one more of him, and several each of Obi, Rex, and Aayla.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks to the lull at retail, graduation money, and starting a new job, I've bought several older things from eBay lately, including two figures I missed last year - Seripas and the Rebel Soldier (Echo Base Battle Gear). I still need Bastila Shan and then 2011 will be a distant memory.

Hopefully things will get going again soon. Now that the new cases don't have very many TPM figures, at least we'll be seeing different figures (if they ever actually make it out).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-17-2012, 11:47 PM
I got the Movie Heroes Vader and Luke figures at the 104th Walmart, which had another Vader and one each of Movie Heroes Wave 2.

Westminster TRU is clogged full of TPM carry-forwards (meaning they got in the newer waves and I missed out) and the Targets on 120th and Church Ranch are both full of older stuff - the 120th one restocked with several of the Vintage 3-packs and the Hostage Crisis/Hidden Enemy sets, now at a few bucks more than their original retail. :dead: Both stores are still swimming in pre-TPM Vintage figures. It's a nightmare.

Dark Marble
06-18-2012, 06:25 PM
The Walmart by Flatirons Crossing had a couple of the Nom Anor Wave and some of the malgus wave. Or it could have been a revision case. However, there were two Wedges there. None of the Baradas had red bandanas though. I got the 2 501st and left the rest.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-18-2012, 07:37 PM
The Walmart by Flatirons Crossing had a couple of the Nom Anor Wave and some of the malgus wave. Or it could have been a revision case. However, there were two Wedges there. None of the Baradas had red bandanas though. I got the 2 501st and left the rest.
Thanks to your tip, I sent my sister (who lives in the apartments nearby) to check it out, and she picked up Wedge and Hoth Luke. Nice! This means it was two cases of Wave 4, revision 1.

Dark Marble
06-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Nice! That Walmart is usually dead, I am suprised I found anything at all there.