PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

mrhat
05-22-2002, 06:52 PM
Stupid avatar, i think only AOL users can see it because i was on a dell today with Internet Explorer, and it was just an X in a square... It is cool though, i think! maybe i should just change it at scool so we can all see it. Oh i got the LEGO Slave 1 for 24.88 at Target on Alameda, they also had the bespin wave...except luke, im sure that scum at all c's had something to do with that...

ces
05-22-2002, 10:13 PM
Hey mrhat. I'm not on AOL and I can see it, it is the last thing to load on the page.

netsolo
05-23-2002, 12:59 AM
Heh, found two Dexter's at the King Soopers in Stroh Ranch today. Go figure, go in for deodorant... Target in Parker had many Clone Trooper 12 inches this morning, as well as several Dookus and Anakin HDs so if you still need those. Wal Mart Parker had a dozen Royal Guards, Luminara wave everywhere. Still no sign of Palpatine.

I actually think that I'm done until the Geonosis Arena set comes out. I've got pretty much all the figs that I wanted. Once I get the arena then I'll stock up on the Jedi figs and the Battle Droids, so on. I'm figuring that things will start hitting the sale prices in a month or so anyway!

mrhat
05-24-2002, 09:32 PM
I FINALLY found Orn Free Ta after a while of searching, i wen to Wal-Mart on albaline and they had a bunch of those Rebel Soldiers the Endor Ones, and the Qui-Gon, I was thinking, hmm if these 2 are here, where the heck is Orn and the Massiff, well after 20 mintues i stumbled upon one in the Doll asile on the top shelf behind a horse thing. Now all i need is that massiff and soon enough that Palpatine, Djas, Han, Chewey, Obi, and Deluxe ani and Deluxe Nexu, and the Acklay.... Hasbro has gone mad! over half of them are out, NOW, takes the fun out of waiting, of course im kidding, keep em coming Hasbro, keep the truckloads coming!

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
05-27-2002, 01:47 AM
HOORAY!!!:D Went to the Walmart in Commerce City around 11:00 pm on Sunday night. and found the new Chancellor Palpatine/Djas Puhr wave!!! There were plenty there after I got my few, they had about 11 cases (literally) worth, so head there now and you will succeed. Still no Chewbacca/Han/Obi-wan wave nor the new deluxe figures, but my buddy found them in Nevada so I guarantee the will be here this week. THESE FIGURES KICK ***!!!
Happy hunting to all!!!

ces
05-27-2002, 01:00 PM
Hey Sithlorddarthbane, thank you. I was able to score the Palpatine figure. Djas Puhr was already sold out by 10:20 AM. I got the last Palpatine which was rather damaged, but I was happy to get it still. They still had plenty of the Endor Rebel Soldiers and Qui-Gons if anyone is still looking for those figures. No Orn Free Taa or Massiff which are suppose to be in this same case. The Walmart on Abeline did not have anything as of 11:00 AM.

mrhat
05-27-2002, 01:42 PM
I got the Massiff at Evergreen Wal-Mart, no Djas or Deluxe yet... good to hear its been seen here though! Soon i will have them, well hopefully actually.

ces
05-28-2002, 11:26 PM
At TRU today, they had the Bespin Wave and Count Dooku wave. Pretty picked over, but in the back, where the figures use to be they had a bin full of goodies such as Bespin Luke and Dooku.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-29-2002, 10:34 AM
Hey guys,

I'm not from Colorado so I don't visit this thread, but I have some just found news for ya. I went to Mesa Verde this weekend and stopped off at the WM supercenter in Cortez. They had a crapload of TIE Bombers and snowspeeders. I've never seen so many in one place at one time. They must have zero collectors or scalpers there.

I also found an R2-Q5 there. Funny thing, it scanned as "RD-D2 PAINTED BLACK."

ces
05-29-2002, 01:34 PM
Hey, if anyone need the Massiff, Orn Free Taa, Endor Soldier, Yoda, or COunt Dooku, the Target off Buckley has them. The Walmart on Abilene really needs to restock.

mrhat
05-29-2002, 03:57 PM
Yeah Mesa Verde is a dead cell, its a tourist thing, heck i live here and i have been there all of once. R2-D2 painted black... how interesting. I got the Episode 1 Lithograph Set for 10 bucks at B. Dolton sweet 20 lithos, wow! they are ordering more, i got the last set. Even the lady who working there had one on reserve for herself, i saved 81% wow. If you want one, Barnes and Nobles website has them for $9.99, like the B. Dolton

Jayspawn
05-30-2002, 12:10 AM
Yeah I went to Wal-Mart on Abeline today. They really do need to restock. It looks like the death of Star Wars in there. I've been hitting a lot of stores latley but no luck finding much. No sign of Palpatine in the area yet. Soon I hope.

Jayspawn
05-30-2002, 12:31 AM
Ok, this just occured to me. Which of you guys have found the TIE Bomber? I visit Wal-Marts frequently and still have yet to see it. I've found the Snowspeeder but no sign of the TIE.

BTW, JCPenny in Aurora Mall had a table of Playschool Star Wars sets for good prices. Worth checking out if you're into that.

mrhat
05-30-2002, 10:37 AM
Mandalorian Candidat did, he was only visiting Mesa Verde, and that Wal-mart has them because its in Mesa Verde, not much collecting up there, so if you want to spend a couple days going to get a TIE Bomber, go there apparently.

Jayspawn
05-30-2002, 10:56 AM
Blah! Stupid Wal-Marts!

mrhat
05-30-2002, 11:00 AM
Dont worry Jay, i have yet to see a TIE Bomber at W-M. If i had the directions and the time i would drive up to Mesa Verde, they probobly have some OLD stuff if they still have the "R2-D2 Painted Black" maybe they have a 12'' Yoda and Luke or 2...

ces
05-30-2002, 11:52 AM
Jay, I only saw them once, and that was 4/23 at the abilene Walmart. If you see Snow Speeders, that means that you just missed the Tie Bomber because they are packed together. I had ordered a tie Bomber from New Force Comics. If they ever send it to me, you are welcome to it Jay.

Jayspawn
05-30-2002, 02:55 PM
Thanks ces. Let me know if if ever comes in.

DarkArtist
05-30-2002, 04:28 PM
Found the TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder once in Walmart. Someone tried to hide the goods behind some Lego merchandise. Goo dThing I was shopping for Lego that Day.

ces
05-31-2002, 06:32 PM
Hey guys, I didn't find anything in my runs today. I didn't go too far because it is so hot and I don't have A/C in my car. Walmart on Abilene has not been stocking because they cut the Star Wars isle in half. Now they won't stock for a long time because the pegs are over flowwing with peg warmers.
I finally got home and was happily received my Clone Captain and Clone Comander. The 2 12" KB exclusives were sitting on my door step.

mrhat
05-31-2002, 06:38 PM
cool for you ces, clones and all, bad run though... I had a run, unsucessful though. nothing at the mall, or target... If you are in a dire need for a yoda, all c's has all the ones Taget had gotten, I was afraid to look at the price tage though.

ces
06-01-2002, 01:53 AM
I saw yhe same thing Mrhat. I looked and then quickly looked away in horror. I think they wanted $30 or $40 for it. They also had Djas Puhr for the same price. Messa say dat crazy.

Jayspawn
06-01-2002, 10:53 AM
Most any wait is better then suffering the indignity of paying for one at All C's.

mrhat
06-01-2002, 11:15 AM
tisk tisk all c's, shame for shame, 40 dollars for something we can get for 5.99-8.99 depending on where you go, i would hate to see how much a Dooku would run there...

DarkArtist
06-01-2002, 11:20 AM
Scaplers are bad, It very rare that I buy from scalpers unless it's a vintage item or an exclusive no longer carried. I usually go to one guy in New Jersey who if he has the rare figures only charges maybe three or four bucks more than what the stores are charging for them. Plus he always puts stuff aside for me. I don't consider him to be a scalper however.

ces
06-01-2002, 11:40 AM
I only consider a person to be a scalper if they go to retail stores to get their figures and then jack up the price. If somebody orders a case and sells them they can sell them for whatever price they want or can get and they're not a scalper in my book.
On a seperate note, did you guys see the post on the main page about Hasbro short packing the new Han and Chewie? I am not sure if I buy it though. There has been so many rumours about the big H short packing this time around and none of them have been true yet. The Bespin Luke was the closest to being short packed, and he was packed 2 per case. I wonder if the report came from someone trying to create a panic among collectors. Besides it is only one report.

ces
06-02-2002, 10:25 AM
Hey guys, I guess I was mistaken. Hasbro is short packing the new figures. Here is their listed case break down:

84851x17 Collection 1 Case
x2 Jango Fett (Final Battle)
x2 Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue
x2 Darth Vader (Bespin Duel)
x2 Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter Pilot
x1 Han Solo (Endor Raid)
x1 Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture)
x2 Luke Skywalker (Bespin Duel)

But don't worry and pay scalper fees. Hasbro has the same figures packed in another case with the following break down:

84851x18 Collection 1 Case
x1 Jango Fett (Final Battle)
x1 Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue
x1 Darth Vader (Bespin Duel)
x3 Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter Pilot
x3 Han Solo (Endor Raid)
x3 Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture)

You all know how long it generally takes to get the new waves here, and I am still trying to find Djas. Also, most of our stores have a glut right now, so by the time they are ready to restock, hopefully they stock with case 51-18

mrhat
06-02-2002, 10:51 AM
phew i thought for a moment Hasbro was trying to screw us royally. well good thing they did a case re-pack, we will be getting good amounts in say a month or so.

Jayspawn
06-02-2002, 11:13 AM
Thats what I call scalpers too ces. And they always have some attitude too. Have you guys noticed that?

Do you guys know when the Arena playset is supposed to be coming out?

ces
06-02-2002, 03:52 PM
According to Walmart, the arena playset is suppose to be available 9/26/02.

I have noticed that scalpers always have attitude. Maybe they become that way after being yelled at by collectors. I ran into two scalpers working Walmart a week or two ago. One kept blocking me from the pegs as the other was looking through them grabbing all of the Yodas, Count Dookus, and Hangar Anakins. Later I saw them doing the same thing to kids in the Hot Wheel section.

ces
06-02-2002, 03:54 PM
Oh, and according to Cargo bay it is going to be released 9/1/02. The arena playset that is...

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/browse/345

Jayspawn
06-03-2002, 12:54 PM
Well it looks like we're gonna wait a little longer. Oh welll. Hey that X-Wing that Toys'R'Us is goinna have sure looks cool! SInce we've seen packaged pictures, I can't imagine it'll be too long before it shows.

Oh, I've been finding a LOT of Bespin Lukes. They are the clean versions and I have still to find a bloody one. For you who have them, where did you get them? Out of idle curiosity.

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
06-03-2002, 10:14 PM
Hey Jay, I found my "Bloody" Lukes at Walmart in Parker. I have also seen quite a few at the Toys-R-us at Park Meadows. I will be glad to pick you up one if I see some more.

Jayspawn
06-03-2002, 10:35 PM
I went to TRU in Aurora tonight where I came across an employee stocking a fresh case of Bespin Lukes, all clean versions. Go figure. I'm checking the Park Meadows TRU tomorrow and will check out the Lukes.

Darth Bane, I may take you up on that. I'll let you know.

ces
06-04-2002, 09:49 AM
Hey Jay,
I found mine at the Abilene Target. Over all I don't think there is too much difference between the two figures. I had found a clean version at Khols about a week earlier. The bloddy hand version has a better paint deco on his face.

Jayspawn
06-04-2002, 01:39 PM
I picked up an Ammo Wagon and Falumpaset at KB Toys at Buckingham Mall just last night. There were 2 others that somebody else had. But it was a pretty good find, an odd one at that.

Might be a good idea to keep an eye on KB.

ces
06-04-2002, 01:53 PM
I just found the new Anakin and Nexu deluxe figures at Target on Buckley. The packaging was rather damage, but I grabbed them all the same. I checked the Target on Abilene, but as ussual they had squat. So be on the lookout for these, if you into the deluxe figures.
The Nexu is really cool, as is the Geonosian Warrior the is sliced and diced. The Anakin is not that great, but at least his sabers are removable

ces
06-04-2002, 01:55 PM
Hey Jay,
Is the box Tri-logo?

mrhat
06-04-2002, 02:03 PM
cool for you ces, i think the flaumpiset only comes tri-logo, since they were only released overseas, and only now are surfaceing in the US. well at least the deluxes are showing up now, here, now just the han endor acklay etc...

ces
06-04-2002, 02:08 PM
When the Falumpaset first came out, it did come in a regular box through the now defunct etoys.com. I thought that since KB bought out most of their stock and their website and email design, the American box might be resurfacing.

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
06-04-2002, 05:04 PM
WHAT A DAY!! I (like ces) also found the Anakin and Nexu deluxe wave at Target this morning. And I also got a couple of Obi-Wan Starfighter/Han Solo/Chewbacca sets from the KB in the Aurora mall:D !!! No 12" Clonetroopers on their truck today, maybe next week. Did anyone find the Acklay today??? I really want a couple.

ces
06-04-2002, 07:17 PM
You lucked out Sithlorddarthbane. KB didn't have diddly when I was there.

Jayspawn
06-05-2002, 03:56 AM
I picked up a Endor Rebel Soldier at Wal-Mart in Park Meadows, but the cool part is that it rang up $4.77! How cool is that?! I might pass on the Nexu, I'll have to see it in person. I never got the Reek.

I'm glad you got the Han wave Sithlorddarthbane. They should start popping up elsewhere soon.

Darth Shifty
06-06-2002, 12:06 PM
Hello All, just joined the forum.

Haven't seen any posts for north of Denver, so I thought I'd chip in. Just picked up Qui-Gon, Endor Rebel Soldier, Orn Free Ta and Palpatine Tuesday at the Wal-Mart in Boulder. (Also spotted all of those at the Arvada Target yesterday.) And I got the Bespin Luke(not bloody)/Vader and final Mace/Jango last week at the Westminster TRU. TRU also had loads of 12" Mace's and a couple Ultimate Jango's left.

haggie
06-06-2002, 12:12 PM
Hey, Darth Shifty. I seem to be one of the few that posts about finds outside of the south Denver area. I live in Wheat Ridge and sometimes get up as far as Westminster to look for stuff. Have you found any Djas Phur figs yet?

haggie
06-06-2002, 12:13 PM
... and by the way:

Welcome to the forum!

Darth Shifty
06-06-2002, 02:15 PM
Thanks, Haggie! No dice on Djas as of yet, but I have heard rumors that he's shown up at the Commerce City Wal-Mart. So he should show up in the Wheat Ridge/Arvada area soon.

mrhat
06-06-2002, 03:01 PM
Yeah Welcome to SSG Forums Darth Shifty! Hey we almost have all of CO covered! Yeah no real gold mines of the new stuff except the orns and the quis, The new stuff seems to be shifting towards us though, yeah i heard that same thing about the Commerce city one, and the Mesa Verde One. anyways good hunting to you all!

ces
06-06-2002, 05:47 PM
Anyone interested in the new deluxe figures, the Walmart on Quincey/Buckley has about ten of each. They also had the Massiff wave as of 2:30 PM today. Also, the basic figures are $4.77 at this Walmart too. The Target across the street had Yodas and Count Dooku for $4.99

Jayspawn
06-07-2002, 02:57 AM
Thatnks for the tip ces. I may check those out tomorrow morning. I'll definatly have to see those. Darth Shifty welcome, I'm Jayspawn. Mrhat is quite correct, I think we have most of Colorado covered. I hope to meet you during one of my journeys sometime.

mrhat
06-07-2002, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, just a heads up, went to Aurora Mall today, and i SCORED an Ammo Wagon with Falumpiset at KB toys, they were marked as 9.99 but rang up as a shocking 5.99!, they had 1 left after i had gotten mine, but wouldn't be suprised if more came, NO new 12" troops from them yet, B. Dolton had 1 episode 1 Litho set left as of 1:30 today, they are 9.99. other than that Same old SAGA, if you need a Ketwol Wl-Mart has 5 of em, also they had TONS of the Orn Fre Taa wave, literally tons, and Geonosian warriors and Dexter Jetsters (corrected). So happy hunting!

ces
06-08-2002, 08:11 AM
Hey group, I just wanted to take a second to tell you all how great I think this room is. The group has made it so much easier for me to find some of the harder to get figures. Before I joined this room I looked at some of the others, and they are pretty rude to each other. It's nice to see a group of people with a common interest who work together to help others get what they are looking for. Thanks

mrhat
06-08-2002, 02:29 PM
Yeah i aggree, this is great, its friendly and not snooty. we have the state covered corner to corner to corner to corner;) I found the NEW deluxe stuff at Commerce city Wal-Mart, no new basic though... they had TONS left if u still need them.

haggie
06-08-2002, 02:39 PM
This is definitely a good group. Most forums of this kind have a lot of snooty people in them which is why I never cared for forums before. Even though there really isn't anybody in my area that posts here, I still get a lot of use out of everybody's finds because it let's me know when items are appearing in the state so I know when to go looking. The Micro Machine forum on this site rocks too because it has a few Coloradans in it as well and it is a very tight knit group of people that occupy that forum (plus Action Fleet is my favorite Star Wars collectable).

Wal Mart on 38th and Youngfield has Nexu and Anakin Deluxe along with TONS of the Endor Soldier wave. Still no Djas Puhr but I did see one Palpatine last week so I expect to see many more Palpatine/Djas Puhr cases soon.

Jayspawn
06-10-2002, 01:40 AM
You read my mind ces. We do have a great forum. Occasionally we have other forum members outside Colorado drop in to give their two cents, which is great. And we have one of the top forums.

I picked up the Nexxu at Wal-Mart on Buckley. They also had the Anakin and Geonosian Warrior set, but I passed. That Anakin figure is a piece of crap! He never had 2 lightsabers when he was cleaving Geonisians in half and IN the movie, he was wearing his robe. The Nexxu is very cool though.

No sign of Palpatine yet. The $1 price drop at all the stores is very nice.

Darth Shifty
06-10-2002, 09:56 AM
Hey All,

After a hot and smokey weekend, it's back to the grind. On Saturday, I went to the Renaissance Festival and stopped in the Castle Rock Wal-Mart and Target. The Wal-mart had a few Qui-Gon's, Orn's, and Rebel Soldiers - no Palpatine's though. They did have some Lego Tie-Fighters and Lego Coruscant Speeder Chases with Zam and Anakin's speeders. Diddley squat at the Target though. The Wal-Mart in Westminster is absolutely loaded with the Qui-Gon Wave and the new deluxe fig's. I'll be doing a little looking around today in Westminster/Arvada and some in Boulder tomorrow. Has anyone found any of the Unleashed fig's yet?

By the way, thanks for the "welcome's" Mrhat and Jayspawn!

ces
06-10-2002, 10:01 AM
Jay, I agree about the Anakin. He blows, but I thought the geonosian was really cool, and I am a completion"ist" so I had to buy him (Unfourtunate for my pocket book). These last two waves have been very difficult to find.

Jayspawn
06-10-2002, 04:21 PM
My Stormtrooper Builder Sets arrived today from the Fan Club. They're pretty cool. They managed to get 4 Stormies and guns into a little white box. Very cool. I got 5 sets. I may order more.

mrhat
06-10-2002, 05:26 PM
Begun this Stormtrooper war has, sorry. Building an army eh Jay? I havent ordered those yet, i probobly should. Don't worry ces, i have that completionistic attitude, yeah Anakin is probobly one of the worst, EVER, i mean his eyebrows are HUGE and BLACK, and if you look under his black vest his arms are like almost touching in the middle, Hasbro what the heck is that? at LEAST make the brows the right color, and that face, freaky... Not to hasbro, "you have failed me for the last time, the emporer is not as forgiving as i am"

ces
06-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Jay, how was you paint Job on your troopers? Mine had kind of a sloppy paint job over all, but it is still cool to get them. The only difference I noticed between them and the commtech chip version is the missing "blasted" mark on the chest.
If anyone is still in need of Orn Free Taa or wants to build an army with Endor soldiers, head over to Walmart off Abilene. I was surprised at how well they cleared out some of the peg warmers by dropping their prices.

Jayspawn
06-10-2002, 08:28 PM
The paint job on my troopers turned out pretty good. A little messy around the eyes, but other than that, just fine. Yes, I am building an army. My count so far is 45.

They sure did ces. I also noticed a lot of the Qui-Gon wave at Wal-Mart on Abeline. I picked up a few Endor Rebel Soldiers.

mrhat
06-10-2002, 08:49 PM
Ah i see, gotta expect some messups for a mass produced re-issue from Hasbroz Kwalite Kontrole, but its a cool pack if your looking for a big army REALLY fast.

vulcantouch
06-10-2002, 11:46 PM
price drop? already?? where where?

mrhat
06-10-2002, 11:51 PM
Wal-Mart, Target, K.B. Toys, TRU, and the list keeps growing...

haggie
06-10-2002, 11:52 PM
Figs now $4.77 at WalMart, VT! :)

mrhat
06-10-2002, 11:53 PM
as homer simpson would say- Woo-Hoo!

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
06-12-2002, 09:52 PM
YIPPIE!!! Found the 12" Clonetroopers at KB in Aurora Mall today. They had very few of them, in fact there were only one of each (one yellow, one red) after I scored. I guess I could have had these a couple of weeks ago off of their website, but I had some bad experiences with them and me getting crunched figures so I prefer to hunt for my KB goods!!! ......Did anyone find the Acklay yet??? I really want that damn figure!!! :confused: :Pirate:

mrhat
06-12-2002, 11:28 PM
nope no acklay, no djas, unless you feel like paying 25 bucks for him at all c's

Jayspawn
06-13-2002, 12:20 AM
A small find. I picked up Djas Phur at Target on Abeline tonight about 9:45. The odd part is that I had to go to this same Target twice earlier today and found nothing. Djas's packaging was all beat up but not that it mattered anyways, I opened him when I got home.

haggie
06-13-2002, 02:09 AM
I still need Djas Pur. No luck. Does anybody know how to pronounce that name? My best guess is that "Djas Puhr" is a play on the name "Jasper" but I dunno. Just curious. I feel stupid referring to a character that has a name I can't pronouce.

vulcantouch
06-13-2002, 09:40 AM
thanx 2u2 i was able to return my unopened kamino jango & george cloney to loathesome walmart (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=83269#post83269), repurchase them & save a coupla bux :cool: i've still no plans for opening em anytime soon so maybe yet Another near-future pricedrop'll work in my favor too :evil:
sighted orn free (one of my least favorite john barry scores :p) fb jango & lotsa red cloneys at westland kmart but they were all $7 (no pricedrop? :frus: ).
my fellow coloans saw my blazin-hot trade offer (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8625), right? good, just checkin ;)
vt

ces
06-13-2002, 09:44 AM
I think your right on the pronunciation Haggie. I just put extra emphasis on the "J". For my family members who I have looking, I say Da-jasper just to make sure that they know that it has a D in front of the J. I am surprised at how hard this guy has been to get. The only place I have seen him is All C's. Still no luck with Han and Chewie wave. I bet I won't get these until the new assortment is out.

mrhat
06-13-2002, 10:27 AM
fir Djas either the D is silent, or its Day-Jas or Duh-Jas, but what do i know, maybe one day Hasbro will clear it up for us

ces
06-13-2002, 01:57 PM
Hey all, Walmart on Abilene has a ton of the Bespin Luke wave. They had both the bloody and non bloody stump versions. I have never seen so many of this wave in one place. Also, I scored Djas Pur at Target on abilene. Hurry on over if you still need Pap. They had two left as of noon.
I finally got my pictures back from C-II. I'll share a few of the interesting ones if I can shink them down.

mrhat
06-13-2002, 02:01 PM
Of course the day that i am alomost out of gas and i have no money, what a world what a world...

Darth Shifty
06-13-2002, 05:12 PM
Can anyone pick me up a Bloody Luke or stop by and put one on layaway for me? Alas, I am in Boulder and won't be able to get down there tonight. If you pick one up, I'd be happy to pay a little extra for the figure...say an Andrew Jackson for your troubles? I'd even come down to pick it up and your convenience.
Anyone?

haggie
06-13-2002, 05:26 PM
Wal Mart at 38th and Youngfield just put out a ton of the Luke wave if anybody is still looking. There are about 30 of each figure (Vader, Luke, Mace, Jango) but no Luke's are the "bloody stump" version. At least this is a good sign that one day I will walk in to find 30 Djas Puhr's sitting on the shelf.

mrhat
06-13-2002, 08:27 PM
yeah, the day we find 30 of any really new figures is the day hasbro releases Jorg Sacul for retail again... sorry, i just don't think Djas ends up having 30 clones is a day i hope never to see, wait what am i saying.

Darth Shifty
06-14-2002, 10:08 AM
R2DToys.com has good ol' Jorg Sacul for sale now, a mere $85 plus shipping and he's yours... By the way, the Boulder Wal-Mart is loaded with the Bespin wave too.

mrhat
06-16-2002, 06:31 PM
The Wal-Mart in Aurora had TONS of the Bespin Wave and the Orn wave, and Target had the bespin wave no lukes though, oh and TRU has those 12" mace windus, if you care about those...

Jayspawn
06-16-2002, 10:55 PM
I picked up Chancellor Palpatine at Taget on Abeline this morning. They had 2 of them there as well as one Djas. Lots of Bespin wave too.

mrhat
06-16-2002, 11:00 PM
dang i missed those today...

mrhat
06-18-2002, 10:54 AM
Hey guys check out This site (http://www.rmff.net) just heard about it over at the Jawa. a collectors club of sorts, next meeting is on the 23rd but i live nowhere near park medows...

Jayspawn
06-18-2002, 11:47 AM
Interesting. I havn't heard of this group before.

haggie
06-18-2002, 12:39 PM
They usually talk on theforce.net's board. Some of their members are up in my area. There's a guy who goes by Chunk the Jawa who I've run into at Wal Mart. Last I heard there were about 30 members.

mrhat
06-18-2002, 11:28 PM
oh BTY, i want to thank haggie for helping me to make my avatar visible to all, THANKS, couldn't of done it without your help and trial and error!

haggie
06-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Happy to help. :)

Jayspawn
06-19-2002, 09:58 PM
Tonight I picked up Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot), Han Solo (Endor Raid), Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture) and the Acklay at the NEW Wal-Mart Supercenter on Hampden. There were a bunch of Obi, quite a few Hans and a few Chewys. There were also about 4-5 Acklays left also. Not bad for a store's first day open. I was there at about 8:00 pm.

Darth Shifty
06-20-2002, 01:28 PM
Score! I picked up Obi-Wan, Han and Chewie at the Boulder Wal-Mart today. Some people here at work said they had a bunch in the Longmont Wal-Mart, too. (Several Acklays at both stores) Funny, just a week after Wal-Mart was flooded with the Bespin Wave, here comes the Obi-Wan JSP wave en masse. When it rains, it pours I guess. Now I only need Palpy and Djas Puhr...

Darth Shifty
06-21-2002, 12:08 PM
Has anyone spotted any of the Unleased figs yet? I haven't heard a whisper of them popping up in CO yet.

Jayspawn
06-21-2002, 12:27 PM
I havn't seen any sign of these yet. But I've been wondering about these too. I'm anxious to see these for myself.

Darth Shifty
06-21-2002, 12:36 PM
Me too. Whenever I ask a store, they have no idea what they are or if they are going to get any. Might have to go online to get them, but I wanted to see them up close first.

haggie
06-21-2002, 01:32 PM
Amazon has the Darth Maul Unleashed in stock:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B000068U5F/haggienet/002-0576227-4051239

Darth Shifty
06-21-2002, 08:21 PM
Thanks alot, Haggie. I might have to do that.

mrhat
06-21-2002, 08:46 PM
nadda for me today, nuzzzzzing at all. o well theres always tomorrow

haggie
06-22-2002, 12:31 AM
Wal Mart on 38th and Youngfiled has the flesh peg Luke variation if anybody collects variations.

Darth Shifty
06-22-2002, 02:04 PM
Got Palpatine at the K-Mart on 104th and Washington this morning! There were three left as of 10:30am.

ces
06-22-2002, 02:11 PM
I got the Pilot Obi-Wan at Walmart on Buckley today. None of the others, but several obi's left. No Acklay yet. They also had the Bespin Luke with flesh colored peg.

ces
06-23-2002, 04:26 PM
Hey everybody. I wanted to give you all a heads up before it is printed everywhere. Call 407-363-6200 The Disney Store to order the new Star Tours exclusive figures. Hurry though. I called early today and I was already backordered because the operators did not know the how many they would be getting. They are $10 each. I got 2 of each and it came to almost $60 with shipping.

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
06-23-2002, 04:59 PM
Hey guys! I picked up the unleashed figures last night at WALMART SUPERCENTER on Hampden. There were about four to five of each after I left, however a lot of the packages were in crappy condition. I also found a couple of "black tail" NEXU variations for all you variant hunters. I have been doing very well at this store since they opened up the other day (Acklays, Chewies, etc.) Thanks to Mr. JAYSPAWN for reminding us that they had opened in his post the other night.

Jayspawn
06-24-2002, 12:02 AM
You're welcome Darth Bane. Thanks for the tip ces. I need to call up and order those, but they're probably majorly backordered by now. I'll check into it anyways.

I've been trying to hunt down ultimate Jango Fett the last two weeks and I've been going shopping every day with no success. Where have you guys seen him? Has it been latley?

netsolo
06-24-2002, 12:17 AM
Hey all- I'm back from my two week excursion to the Virgin Islands... what have I missed? I've seen reports of the Obi pilot wave and the Unleashed figures (already?!?) anyone want to break down what's been released in the last week and a half to two weeks? I'm heading out to make my rounds again tomorrow morning, I'll report in afterward.

Jayspawn
06-24-2002, 12:27 AM
Unfortunatly, not too much netsolo. Just the Pilot Obi-Wan, Acklay and Unleashed figures. Thats it.

Oh, the deluxe Nexu and Anakin w/ Geonosian Warrior were released also. (but we'll just pretend the Deluxe Anakin one doesn't exist)

haggie
06-24-2002, 12:28 AM
Chewey wave, including Han and Pilot Obi. Have also found endless amounts of the Bespin waves with the flesh peg hand variation of Luke. Acklay has been found at WalMarts but not in the dame numbers as the Reak was released. I only saw 4 Acklays at Wal Mart.

Darth Shifty
06-24-2002, 10:46 AM
Jayspawn,

There were two Ultimate Jangos at the KB in the Westminster Mall as of yesterday. I have to stop by the mall on my way home from work today. If you want, I can stop in and put it on hold for you. Just send me a PM.

Jayspawn
06-24-2002, 03:01 PM
I found the Untimate Jangos at Westminster Mall. But I was a little turned off by the $50 price tag. Are they supposed to be that much? Wern't they something like $30-$40 at Kmart? If so I'll wait.

"We shall be patient."

Darth Shifty
06-24-2002, 04:10 PM
$50?!?!?!? Man, I didn't think they were that much. I thought all of the Ultimate Jango's were marked down to $39. Sorry, Jayspawn. I wouldn't have had you drive all that way if I'd have known.

ces
06-24-2002, 06:50 PM
Jay, I got mine at Kmart for $34. Don't pay the KB price, that is way too high. I got mine at the Kmart off Arapahoe. I have also seen them at the Colfax Kmart, and the Greeley Kmart, but none for the past two weeks. Check out newforcecomics. They had them for $39, but they may be sold out.

haggie
06-24-2002, 07:08 PM
Amazon has them for $39. Buy $10 more worth of stuff and the shipping is free.

Jayspawn
06-24-2002, 10:29 PM
It's ok Darth Shifty. I checked out the TRU next to the mall and picked up a few Clonetroopers. So the trip wasn't wasted. Thanks haggie and ces. I thought the price was a little high. Good thing I passed. I'll keep checking the Kmarts.

Darth Shifty
06-25-2002, 10:24 AM
I found the Unleashed figs at Wal-Mart in Longmont. They're pretty sweet. I like Maul more than Jango. I was just going to order them online, too.

mrhat
06-25-2002, 04:17 PM
Got Djas and Palp at Target off of Alameda and Mississippi, after i got them they ahd 2 Djas's and 1 Palpatine, a whole lotta Qui Gon Wave Figs though, if you still need them thats my report from 12:45 on Tuesday.

Darth Shifty
06-25-2002, 04:31 PM
Wow, Target?!? I haven't seen any of the new waves at Target yet. Up north, they don't seem like they've been getting anything new in.

mrhat
06-25-2002, 04:44 PM
Yeah it suprises me more than you believe me, i mean last time i went there, they ahd the bad half of the Or Fre Taa wave (endor soldier, Qui-Gon) and Mace and new jango as well a the april 23rd stuff, the toys were laying on top of some of those speeders the all of the Djas and Palps.

ces
06-25-2002, 07:28 PM
My search didn't turn up much today. I don't know about you all, but I am getting fed up with all of these exclusives. First the Silver Darth Vader, then the George Lucas, now the Star Tours and then the rumour about the new Silver R2 for TRU. Then all the exclusive ships, ect. I am happy that they are making a lot of different things this year, but I tired of trying to get these impossible to get exclusive.

mrhat
06-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Yeah lets see what were getting as exclusives- Target- 4 Acessory Packs, not such a big deal-Toys R Us- X Wing, R2, Land Speeder, and 12" Mace, Kay Bee- 12" Yellow and Red Clone Troopers, FAO Scwartz-Shuttle Tyderium (at the low low FAO price of 125 dollars!)

haggie
06-25-2002, 07:40 PM
I have yet to see any new figs at any Target or KMart and I frequently check 3 of each store. They only have the old waves, not even the Bespin waves. Basically all they have now are piles of Padme, Kit Fisto, and peasant boy Anakin. All I need is Djas Puhr and I'm gettin' sick of looking for him.

ces
06-25-2002, 09:31 PM
Here is the TRU exclusive R2-D2

haggie
06-25-2002, 09:35 PM
That is a cool lookin' fig.

Jayspawn
06-26-2002, 01:09 AM
I agree with you ces! All these exclusives are nearly impossible for us to get here in Colorado. Without spending huge bucks to hunt them dow and ship them.

That is a cool looking R2. What's its purpose? Why is TRU carrying this?

ces
06-26-2002, 06:31 PM
I think it is just a promo thing; I have no clue. It had better not be a nightmare to get though.

haggie
06-26-2002, 06:41 PM
WalMart at 38th and Youngfield has 4 Jango and 3 Maul Unleashed figs. If anybody wants them they'd better go tonight 'casue that WalMart has a lot of collectors that go there.

Jayspawn
06-26-2002, 10:28 PM
I picked up Jango Fett and Darth Maul Unleashed at Wal-Mart on Hampden. They look pretty cool once you put them together. I fancy the Darth Maul one most I think.

Darth Shifty
06-28-2002, 04:21 PM
Well, it looks like the Unleashed figs are everywhere now. It seems like every wave has been shipped in numbers except Djas Puhr. Hopefully we'll see him in plenty next week.

haggie
06-28-2002, 04:35 PM
The unleashed figs are all sold out at 38th and Youngfield Walmart. I wonder if they will be shipping out more?

38th and Youngfield WalMart also has been restocked (AGAIN!) with the Qui Gonn wave. What gives?! This store has seen the Qui Gonn wave and the Bespin wave stocked several times, in mass quantities but the Palpatine wave has only been there once and was wiped out before I got there (just one Palpatine left when I arrived).

Has anybody else noticed the overabundence of Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto? These figs were not released in greater quantities than any other fig so I'm really surprized that they have become peg warmers along with Padme and lamo Anakin. They are Jedi, you'd think they'd sell through. Shaak Ti is actually my favorite of all the figures in the Saga line so far (okay, Bespin Luke is tied for my favorite).

The real point of bafflement for me is that Hasblow has not put out cases of just Hangar Anakin, Count Dooku, and Yoda. I haven't seen a single one of them since midnight madness. There are probably millions of kids out there who don't have a single one of these essential figures to play with because of scalper scum buying them all (not to mention the collectors who are missing these figures too).

ces
06-29-2002, 10:37 AM
I finally picked up the Unleashed figures at Walmart in Commerce City. They had a few damaged card ones left as of 8:00AM (6/29). I also was able to grab the way cool Acklay at the Walmart on Abilene. I had one lady yell at me and give me nasty looks because I had grabbed the last one. Too bad for her.

ces
06-29-2002, 11:32 AM
So now that is almost July, do you all know what we should be expecting or on the look out for? It seems like Hasbro is starting to slow down. Here is what I have heard to expect so far:

Teemto Pagalies
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Darth Maul, Sith Training
? Anakin Skywalker, Tatooine Attack (same case as Maul)

Deluxe C-3PO
Deluxe Yoda

12" Count Dooku
12" Super Battle Droid
12" Zam Wessel

Supposibly Anakin, Padme & Vader Unleashed

The Darkhorse mini Busts

Anything else?

haggie
06-29-2002, 11:50 AM
ACTION FLEET!

The primary items in my collection are Action Fleet. I would give up all my other SW stuff if Hasbro would just produce more AF stuff.

Jayspawn
06-29-2002, 02:23 PM
...and the TRU exclusive X-Wing w/ R2-D2. I believe there was also a Padme Naboo Pilot from Episode II. Can't wait for those!

Last night I FINALLY picked up a bloody hand Luke from K-Mart on Evans. I havn't found one until now. Cool figure!

Jayspawn
06-29-2002, 11:53 PM
SCORE! I finally picked up Ultimate Jango Fett at TRU in Park Meadows. What a cool figure! He has everything. "Most impressive." I think he's one of the best 12" figures yet.

ces
06-30-2002, 08:21 AM
It sounds like you had a good weekend Jay. Is everybody caught up right now?

ces
06-30-2002, 08:25 AM
Oops, just as I think I am caught up, I find out that there is a new red battle droid packed in the deluxe Mace Windu package.

mrhat
06-30-2002, 09:49 AM
Nope not caught up still need Obi and Chewey and the unleased! And that red battledroid and Mace Deluxe

mrhat
06-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Got the UNLEASHED Figs from my father as a gift, for no reason he got them from Evergreen Wal-Mart, love the rain detail on the Boba Jango one, Mauls cool, i just dont fancy him as a character alltogether, dont get me started on him. Its fun to put all of them on Jangos Base, with Maul Spinning while boba reaches for something he will never have and jango bes his old self. I found it disturbing that Bobas Head comes off for his poncho, i thought i broke it bu the package said it was supposed to. cool things though

Jayspawn
07-01-2002, 02:13 AM
They are cool. I'm really lookign forward to (if they decide to make) Padme, Obi-Wan and Yoda. Assuming that they LOOK LIKE their characters.

Darth Shifty
07-01-2002, 11:19 AM
I'm all caught up except for Djas Puhr. That sneaky little bounty hunter has eluded me time and time again.

ces
07-02-2002, 09:55 PM
TRU on Mississippi had the Unleashed figures this evening at 5PM

mrhat
07-02-2002, 09:59 PM
Yeah i saw those, i already got them at W-M so i wont have to pay TRU prices

ces
07-04-2002, 02:46 PM
You can tell things have slowed down nation wide. No posts in two days and we are still one of the top links. Nothing new to report on my end.
Happy 4th of July everyone.

mrhat
07-04-2002, 04:10 PM
Nothing new round these parts, nadda. Happy 4th to all though, hope it was enjoyable!

Jayspawn
07-05-2002, 02:47 PM
Nope nothing. TRU on Mississippi finally got Ultimate Jango in, thats about it. Hope everyone had a good 4th.

ces
07-06-2002, 11:11 AM
Hey all. Walmart on Abilene and Quincey have all of the new figures:Chewie, Han, Obi, Djas, Palpy, plus Yoda, Count Dooku, Hanger Anakin. And the surprise find of the day: Mace with Red battle Droid. This is limited to one per case. I happen to hit both right when they were being stocked. I bought the one from the Abilene Walmart, but I hid the one from the Quincey. I placed it in the Lego isle across from the Legos behind these cheesey cheap toys. It is behind the cash register draw. The plastic is rather damaged. The stocl girl was still stocking at the Quincey Walmart, so there may be more. When I went in the isle was almost empty, and she hung over 100 figures from the newest three waves and the Yoda wave.
Both Walmarts also had a ton of the two unleashed figures and Ultimate Jange Fett.

Jayspawn
07-06-2002, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the update ces. Thats quite a find. Is the red battle droid that comes with Mace really red?

ces
07-06-2002, 12:13 PM
I'm color blind, but for what it is worth it looks redish brown to me. It is a different color than any other battle droid produced thus far.

mrhat
07-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Hurray! i found the Han, Obi, Chewy, Palp, and Djas at Commerce city Wal-Mart, also had the yoda! no Acklays or Anikin unleashed...

Jayspawn
07-08-2002, 12:29 AM
Here's am update on the Deluxe Mace WIndu with red Battle Droid. I found 3 of them at the Target on Arappahao (spelling) and 225. These are VERY RED Battle Droids, no question about it. Definatly worth checking out.

mrhat
07-08-2002, 12:31 AM
nice to see brand spanking new toys (well sort of) showing up here!

haggie
07-08-2002, 01:01 AM
38th and Youngfield restocked all the new figures, as well as the figs that have been missing from previous waves such as Dooku, Hangar Ani, and Yoda. They added an entire endcap of figures and have even more stacked on top of on of the shelves! Mace w/Red Battle Droid (but only 2 that I saw) and piles of Unleashed. They had about 15 Djas Puhr's.

Darth Shifty
07-08-2002, 11:05 AM
Finally found Djas Puhr at the Wal-mart in Longmont this morning. They also had 3 Mace w/ red battle droid and a lot of the Bespin and Obi-Wan JSP waves.

(Cool avatar, Haggie!)

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
07-09-2002, 12:14 PM
:D SWEEEEET!!!! One of my buddies from California who owns a collectable store just sent me a couple sets of both the ANAKIN/DARTH MAUL and the TEEMTO/KI-ADI waves yesterday via overnight and they came today!!! These figures kick ******* ***!!! This is relevant to everyone because historically his shop only gets these about a week or two before we get these in Denver. Usually he wants an arm and a leg so I usually pass, but that was part of our bet on the latest Tyson fight so.....:D :crazed: Keep your eyes peeled gentlemen.

PS
This s not STAR WARS realted, but has anyone happen to run by the repainted McFarlane NBA figures while hunting. Need some Iversons with black jerseys badly!!! Please LMK!!!

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
07-09-2002, 12:17 PM
P.S.S
By the way I forgot to thank CES for the post on the Mace/red droid 2pack earlier this week. I scored mine that night thanks to you and I greatly appreciate it!!!

mrhat
07-09-2002, 12:21 PM
neato! this must mean they will be here soon right? havent seen those NBA figs around though, sorry. Ill keep my eyes peeled. SO how kick arse are they?

haggie
07-09-2002, 01:41 PM
I used to see Iverson in both white and black jerseys everywhere. He and Kidd seemed to be the most common of the NBA figs (although the black jersey Iverson wasn't very common I still saw it many times). If I run into one again I'll grab it but I'm pretty sure they are all gone. I know this is a SW forum but if you happen to run across the new MLB wave (Griffey, Alomar, etc.) give me a holler in here.

ces
07-10-2002, 07:53 PM
Your welcome sithlord

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
07-11-2002, 08:57 AM
SCORE!!SCORE!!SCORE!! Just picked up a couple more sets of Ki-adi/Teemto wave for my friend at Walmart on Expo. Even though I had these it was still exhillarating to know they hit!! (I told you guys earlier they would) They had only got two cases of them in. There was one more case on the pallot when I left. They are packed 2 per case ad the box itself says: COLL. 2 WAVES 4,5,7, Happy hunting gents!!!:D :greedy:

Jayspawn
07-11-2002, 04:05 PM
So what new figures are out now? Darth Maul, Teemto....who else?

haggie
07-11-2002, 04:14 PM
Ki Adi Mundi is in that wave too.

haggie
07-11-2002, 05:03 PM
Scored a Ki Adi Mundi at Wheat Ridge Walmart. They have 1 Ki Adi and 3 Teemto left. Saw no Elephant Mon and no Darth Maul.

mrhat
07-11-2002, 07:09 PM
Went to Wal Mart on Expo. at about 3ish and no Maul, Ani, Ki, Or Podrace guy, lots of the Han Endor and Orn Fre Taa, seems the old stuff is finally starting to dissapear. Also Bespin Wave with Metal Peg Luke.

Jayspawn
07-12-2002, 10:42 AM
I picked up Teemto at Wal-Mart in Park Meadows. No Maul or Ki Adi though. Teemto's pretty cool!

I'm starting to see a LOT of Palpatines, Orn Free Taa, Maasif, and Ultimate Jangos at more and more stores now.

Jayspawn
07-14-2002, 11:22 PM
K-Mart on Arappaho has TONS of figures. I think they have everything so far except for the Teemto wave and Master Yoda. Lots of Dooku, Masiff, and red Clonetroopers. Too bad they are $1 more than everywhere else.

vulcantouch
07-17-2002, 11:10 AM
a coupla them dopey yoda figures at westland tar-zhay, $5 (btw, feel free to mention prices when reporting sightings, esp. if they're unusual :) )

ces
07-17-2002, 11:31 AM
I received my case from New Force Comics with the latest Teemto and Ki Adi Mundi. I thought Teemto and the droid were very cool. Ki Adi Mundi is just a rehash of the Pantom Menace version. The head sculpt is great; I think they must have used real scan technology on it. The only differences between this and the original are: 1) New Head 2) New Right Arm 3) Better paint detail. It is superior to the original because of these three things, but I was dissapointed that it was not an entirely new sculpt.

Darth Shifty
07-17-2002, 01:42 PM
Found Teemto at the Longmont Wal-Mart today - $5. They also had 5 ultimate Jango's left, two Maces w/ red battle droid and a lot of the Bespin & Obi-Wan JSP waves. Gonna check Boulder after work.

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
07-20-2002, 07:07 AM
The great SITHLORD stries again!!! Found the new deluxe figures yesterday at Target on Arapahoe. I found three YODAS and three C-3P0S they are pretty damn swell!!:happy:

HAPPY HUNTING!!!-:Pirate:

mrhat
07-20-2002, 11:01 AM
Cool, they are out! are they neato?

Jayspawn
07-20-2002, 12:36 PM
I was there yesterday! I must have just missed them. How many were there?

haggie
07-20-2002, 04:55 PM
Hye, guys. I know you all collect figures but I'm not sure what else you look for. The new Action Fleet toys should be out any time now and Action Fleet is the main force in my collection. Please keep you eyes pealed for the new AFs for me! If you haven't seen these before, the ships come in rectangular blue boxes (about 8x6x4 inches) and should be available everywhere. Target will have some exclusive AF packs that will be hanging on pegs. Thanks!

mrhat
07-21-2002, 12:07 AM
Will do

Jayspawn
07-21-2002, 01:15 AM
You bet. I'll definatly pick them up if they are as 'all that' as Hasbro says. I'm all for detailed vehicles. Especially Trilogy vehicles.

Jayspawn
07-21-2002, 01:25 AM
I'm not into variations much, as there are too many of them. But I picked up a Padme figure w/ the mole at Target on Abeline yesterday. The package was all messed up so I opened it anyways.

mrhat
07-21-2002, 01:29 AM
Yeah the mall had nothing new except the Episode 1 and 4 Playskool sets, they are 14.99 each, wouldve but the cash isnt here til friday...

r2dee2
07-25-2002, 07:27 PM
I found the new accessory packs at Target in Castle Rock and Ki-Adi-Mundi and Teemto Pagalies at KB in the Southglen Mall in Denver today. The figures were $4.99@ :)!

vulcantouch
07-25-2002, 11:04 PM
see post 305 here (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=144420#post144420); if anyone wants but can't pick em up yerself, lmk asap if you'd like me to try baggin em for ya, & we'll settle up later :)

haggie
07-26-2002, 05:43 PM
Found two of the accessory sets at Target on 44th and Sheridan. I didn't buy them so they might still be on the pegs if you go looking. They had the one with the Endor Soldier and one with the Battle Droid.

Jayspawn
07-27-2002, 10:41 AM
I'm glad the accessory sets and deluxe figures are starting to slowly show up. Shouldn't be too long before the TRU X-Wing is available either.

mrhat
07-27-2002, 07:46 PM
Hey, i found the new ACTION FLEET Vehics at Wal-Mart on Exposition. from what i saw they had 2 falcons and 1 each of the X-Wing and TIE Fighter. Also they are now carrying LOTR Toys, the figs, "LEGOS", and the Deluxe Cave Troll, not so interesting, well after a minute of searching i found a STRIDER! of course it was the only one and i got it (sorry cats and kittens) they had all of the first collection ones there (well not strider anymore) but Legolas, Frodo, Lurtz, and RingWraith, also both Horse sets. Figs were 6.93 and Horse sets were 14.94. So if your into that, good ol wal-mart is where to go.

r2dee2
07-28-2002, 12:55 AM
All found in Pueblo today...

I found Luke's X-Wing at TRU, the MicroMachines Action Fleet (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/sagamm.htm) at Walmart and the Battlepacks (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/sagabattlepacks.htm) at Target.

ces
07-28-2002, 12:51 PM
Target on Buckley has the Action Fleet if anyone still needs it. Also Target on Abilene has the new Deluxe Yoda and C-3PO. I have not seen any signs of the Accessory sets yet.

haggie
07-28-2002, 03:05 PM
WalMart at 300 Wadsworth seems to be the only place around Wheat Ridge with any Action Fleet. I scored a set there and there were three more sets left. Still no Target Exclusive Action Fleet Battle Packs though.

mrhat
07-28-2002, 04:54 PM
Went to Target on Albaline round 3:30 and managed to get a C-3PO deluxe, no Yodas left thanks ces though. Ill find it one day or another.

Jayspawn
07-28-2002, 09:47 PM
I found the X-Wing action fleet at Wal-Mart in Park Meadows. I wasn't impressed enough to buy it. The TIE Fighter or Millennium Falcon may be more promising.

Still no sign of the deluxe fgures yet for me. I havn't ran into Maul or Anakin yet either.

mrhat
07-28-2002, 11:29 PM
Yeah the AF ships are well mediocre. I mean its obvious they are just redone older ones, the falcon should be BIGGER. I mean if you want them to scale the X-Wing and the TIE are a median. So the Falcon should be BIGGER. The Deluxe 3PO is fun to play with. If u still need one try Target on Albaline. The yoda was gone already when i got there, but they had 3 -C-3PO's deluxe left at 3:30

mrhat
07-29-2002, 09:40 PM
Got the last Acklay at Wal-Mart on Exposition they had the new Action fleet if u need em.

vulcantouch
07-31-2002, 11:29 AM
$2 dc-sized ep2 ships (more lights, less detail, louder colorschemes :p ) and $.40 packs of some ep2 card game :rolleyes:

Darth Shifty
07-31-2002, 11:32 AM
Longmont Wal-Mart has all of the new AF (3 or so of each) and the 3P0 deluxe (Still haven't found Yoda). No Maul wave yet either.

Jayspawn
07-31-2002, 03:59 PM
I picked up Deluxe Yoda at Target on Colorado Blvd. Pretty cool. The Super Battle Droid isn't much. But Yoda is cool and the set is neat.

r2dee2
07-31-2002, 07:01 PM
Found the Deluxe C3P0 and Yoda today, at Target on S. Circle in C.Springs. Have seen the Action Fleet vehicles at most Walmarts in the Springs and also at KB at Chapel Hills.

haggie
07-31-2002, 07:08 PM
Action Fleet doesn't seem to be anywhere in Arvada or Whaet Ridge. I found them in north Lakewood at a Wal Mart but I have yet to see the Battlepacks at any of the three Targets that I have been chekcing daily.

ces
07-31-2002, 09:19 PM
Hey All I found the new Carded action fleet figures at Target on Abilene. They only had three of the four. I did not see the Endor set, but the three A New Hope sets were so cool that I decided to pic them up. They also had the pegs marked for the new battle Packs, but none to be found. I ran over to the Target on Buckley and was able to grab the Battle Packs there. They only had one set left of each. They also had the new Deluxe figures.

haggie
08-01-2002, 12:09 PM
Don't know if this has been reported but Targte dropped 3 3/4" figure prices to $4.99.

Target in Louisville has Action Fleet and a few Battle Packs.

mrhat
08-01-2002, 04:22 PM
coo

Darth Shifty
08-01-2002, 04:27 PM
The Wal-Mart in Longmont now has the Jango Fett room alarm, if anyone's interested in that type o' stuff. $29.99!

Jayspawn
08-02-2002, 11:38 PM
I picked up the Endor and Hoth accessory sets at Target on University this afternoon. They look fantastic.

(This is off the topic, but I also picked up the new Star Trek 'Enterprise' figures, they look amazing!!!)

mrhat
08-04-2002, 09:50 PM
Hi all, i am going on hiatus for 2 weeks in Paris, so i wont be posting due to me not being in the country. So ill see you in 2 weeks! Oh and happy hunting

r2dee2
08-04-2002, 10:29 PM
mrhat....have a GREAT time in Paris and enjoy all the wonderful food:)!!

Jayspawn
08-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Have a great time mrhat. I also am going on hiatus, but only for 1 week. I'll be going to South Dakota to do some shopping, boating, and simply relaxing.

I'll be back!

mrhat
08-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Im going to try to enjoy myself as much as i can! thanks for the great send off!

vulcantouch
08-05-2002, 11:34 AM
wish i'd known sooner, i mighta been able to give you a wantlist of moebius (http://www.bpib.com/illustrat/giraud.htm) books to find me (you know, guy who designed tron, alien & willow costumes, & also inspired the probot) :D Might've, cuz to my knowledge he hasn't put out much in the last few years :p
guess i'll go drown my sorrows at our local paris (http://denver.citysearch.com/profile/11395206) :rolleyes:
vt

haggie
08-05-2002, 01:03 PM
Hey, VT. Not sure if you get Previews or not but I've seen some Moebius books in there over the last few months. I'm not very familiar with his work so I don't know if the books were reprints but I can let you know when I see Moebius books listed in the future if you like. LMK.

vulcantouch
08-06-2002, 01:01 PM
you mean i'd get to be apprised of new moeb releases without havin to drop in on my local comic shop the beginning of each month & wade thru that monthly metropolis phone book? :D
cool, a personal moeb shopper :cool:
hey mrhat, if you see this: "www.artbd.com" Headquarters in Paris: 81 rue de Dunkerque, 75009 Paris. Subway Anvers (between Monmarte and Gare du Nord) :D if you don't see: MERDE! :Pirate:
vt

vulcantouch
08-07-2002, 11:33 PM
2 each of the af reissues, $10 each (& lakeside has one of the lowest sales-taxes in town) :)

haggie
08-07-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
you mean i'd get to be apprised of new moeb releases without havin to drop in on my local comic shop the beginning of each month & wade thru that monthly metropolis phone book? :D
cool, a personal moeb shopper :cool:

It certainly wont take much effort for me to make a note of any Moebius books I see in Previews. I already spend about an hour or two every month wading through it page by page to make sure I get all the books I want. :D I know perfectly well that there are some books you just have to get when you see them for order because you may never see them again. Before eBay came around I was quite the bounty hunter myself. Now I'm too lazy to search the city. :zzz:

Jayspawn
08-11-2002, 06:44 PM
Hi all! I'm back from my trip to South Dakota. It was a good trip. Along the way I picked up the TRU X-Wing and the Death Star accessory set. Nothing else too new. I did see the Reek on clearence at a Target I visited. I believe it was priced at $11.90 (or something).

Anyway, glad to be back.

ces
08-11-2002, 06:53 PM
Welcome back Jay, I hope you had a nice vacation.

ces
08-13-2002, 08:28 AM
Hey, where is the Fan Club Ki-Adi-Mundi? Where are our Cantina Sets? Why does Arizona get everything first?
Just wanted to start the day off with a wine.;^)

Jayspawn
08-13-2002, 12:03 PM
Yeah! And where is Vader and Padme unleashed? Why do other people have those? >:O)

ces
08-13-2002, 01:47 PM
Funny You should Ask Jay. I just found them at KB toys. They have one of each left. They are pretty cool, but a little over priced at $17.99 each; however, you do get a $10 gift card. They also have the Yoda a C-3PO deluxe figures. Most every Walmart and Target have the Acklay if anyone is still in need.

Jayspawn
08-13-2002, 06:00 PM
Which KB were they at?

ces
08-14-2002, 07:19 AM
The one at the Aurora Mall.

Jayspawn
08-14-2002, 09:20 PM
How does the Padme unleashed look? Does it look like Natalie Portman?

ces
08-15-2002, 06:14 PM
Not really. It is my least favorite of all of the Unleashed to date. Has anyone found the Cantina Sets?

Jayspawn
08-17-2002, 12:49 AM
No sign yet. We should also be seeing the TRU Luke Skywalker and Landspeeder soon.

ces
08-17-2002, 08:14 PM
Hey everyone. The Cantina Sets have hit Walmart. I found them at the Aurora Walmart on Exposition. They were all behind the deluxe figures. There were several left as of 18:30.

mrhat
08-18-2002, 03:05 PM
Hmm i might have to look there, i DID find the X-Wing at TRU today the 18th of August, well wal mart is now the spread out wonder... Let me try to Lord of the Ring ize it. ... One Bin to bind them all, one bin to keep them so you will buy them. One power given to the dark lord Wal-Mart. Also the re-locating of the Deluxe and Legos and all that stuff can be Two Towerized- An alliance has been formed between the two shelves- Deludor stronghold of the deluxe and unleashed figures. And Gaoedor the fortress of the boardgames and Legos.

Jayspawn
08-18-2002, 10:32 PM
I picked up one of each of the Cantina sets tonight at Wal-Mart on Abeline. They were hidden behind a bunch of deluxe figures. There was one of each of Bonda and Hammerhead left. They're quite nifty.

mrhat
08-18-2002, 10:34 PM
Yeah i just got those too, they are COOL, still a Ponda and a Momow there, why would they hide them like that

haggie
08-18-2002, 10:43 PM
Hey guys. As you probably know, Action Fleet is the heart of my Star Wars collection. I just finished building my Action Fleet website so it's time to show it off. Check out www.starwarsactionfleet.com (http://www.starwarsactionfleet.com). Some of my fellow Colorado collectors aren't die hard Action Fleet collectors but maybe we can fix that. ;)

Jayspawn
08-18-2002, 10:49 PM
I really want the Millennium Falcon but havn't found it yet. I keep seeing X-Wings and TIE Fighters.

mrhat
08-18-2002, 10:51 PM
yeah you shouldnt have that hard of a time with the Action Fleet itll be everywhere soon.

Jayspawn
08-19-2002, 06:17 PM
I picked up Unleashed Darth Vader at TRU on Mississippi this afternoon. They also had Anakin and Padme. The Anakin is nothing too special, Padme is very cool looking but doesn't look much like Natalie.

mrhat
08-19-2002, 06:18 PM
yeah i saw those too. didnt have enough to get them...

r2dee2
08-19-2002, 11:09 PM
Found the cantina sets at Walmart in Fountain.

SITHLORDDARTHBANE
08-21-2002, 10:56 PM
Hello all!!! I have been moving to a new house lately and have not had time to bond with my fellow collector brethren. However... :D :D :D Found two sets of the new 12 inch figures at Target in Highlands Ranch today!!! These figures (primailry Dooku) kick huge hippopotamus ***!!! Also found some more Darth Maul Sith Training/Anakins there if anyone is still looking. By the way Toys R Us Park Meadows also had a couple more Landspeeders with Luke if anyone still needs them there were two more left as of 8pm tonight. Happy hunting gentlemen!!!

........DARK KNIGHT.....AKA
THE COLLECTOR FORMERLY KNOWN AS .......

haggie
08-21-2002, 11:02 PM
Found new 12" at Target on 78th and Wadsworth.

r2dee2
08-21-2002, 11:16 PM
Saw the unleashed Anakin at TRU in C.Springs (we only have ONE TRU:), so guess the others were there earlier. They also had a bunch of the X-wings with R2.

haggie
08-21-2002, 11:20 PM
That reminds me. TRU in Westminster has the new unleashed. Vader is awesome.

mrhat
08-21-2002, 11:40 PM
Kay Bee toys in the Aurora Mall has the new Deluxes, Yoda and C-3po, 11.99 pricetag... they had several. You also get a trading card for the new CCG with any purchase and a coupon for 3 dollars off your next 15 dollar or more purchase.

Darth Shifty
08-22-2002, 05:03 PM
The Wal-Marts in Boulder and Longmont have all of the cantina sets. Still no sign of the new fig waves and unleashed up north though. :frus:

haggie
08-22-2002, 05:15 PM
Found the Cantina sets at Walmart on Youngfield today. They have TONS of them. Too bad Target didn't stock the Action Fleet and Accessory Packs as well as Walmart did the Cantina sets.

mrhat
08-22-2002, 07:59 PM
I got the LAST unleashed fig at TRU which was Padme' they moved all their stuff again (Missisippi one) Walmart on Exposition moved everything again. downsizing on all fronts

mrhat
08-24-2002, 11:57 PM
Hey heads up! Kay Bee actually got new stock! they got more of the new deluxes, 6 C-3pos left and one Yoda one, also had Djas, Orn and all that jazz and KI ADI MUNDI and TEEMTO whatshiface, i got the second to last teemto several Kis left.

Jayspawn
08-25-2002, 11:59 PM
Several online sites are starting to get the 12" Count Dooku wave in stock. It should't be too long before they start hitting stores.

haggie
08-26-2002, 01:12 AM
If you look at a few of the previous posts you'll see that 12" Dooku has already been spotted. I saw him at Target on 78th and Wadsworth. Good luck if you're in the hunt.

Jayspawn
08-28-2002, 04:47 PM
ToysRUs on Mississippi had about 8 or so Luke w/ Landspeeders this afternoon. They look very cool. The Landspeeder is very inpressive, but the Luke is a rewashed flashback Luke.

mrhat
08-28-2002, 11:42 PM
yeah that ladnspeeder looks really neat, i might have to go and get one, is it 29.99 right?

Jayspawn
08-29-2002, 10:28 AM
NO way, its $19.99.

mrhat
08-29-2002, 11:15 AM
cool! well you gotta ask knowing Toys R Us

ces
08-29-2002, 12:54 PM
I picked it up today and thought it was really cool too.

Jayspawn
08-30-2002, 02:09 PM
I picked up 12" Count Dooku this afternon at Wal-Mart on Abeline. Very cool! They also had lots of Super Battle Droid and Zam Wessel. The Super Battle Droid is nifty but I passed. Zam Wessel is a joke, probably will be one of the worst 12" figures.

Teeska Mon Eebon
09-02-2002, 09:32 PM
Took a trip to Summit county and Frisco walmart has 12" Dooku, Super Battle droid, and Zam Wessel

Jayspawn
09-02-2002, 10:04 PM
Hello Teeska Mon Eebon. You must be new to the forums. Where in Colorado do you live?

mrhat
09-02-2002, 10:18 PM
Yeah i went to the Wal-Mart and Target on Buckly, the Target had nothing noteworthy. the Wal Mart had the new 12" Dooku, Zam, and Super Battle Droid. actually i think Tarkin is in Kansas. he just visited here. or something like that.

Jayspawn
09-02-2002, 10:25 PM
Ohhh, I see.

mrhat
09-02-2002, 10:27 PM
yeah, honest mistake, i thought that at first buit then i looked closer...

Jayspawn
09-04-2002, 01:03 AM
I picked up a Death Star accessory set at Target tonight and it occured to me that I've not seen these around anywhere. I know they are exclusives to Target, But I've seen maybe 4 or 5 and those aare the ones I've bought.

Maybe they'll come out more in mass later.

ces
09-06-2002, 10:57 PM
Hey all. I received the AC 12" Luke and Tauntaun in the mail today from Amazon. He is so cool. Complete rehash except for Luke's face and the broken tusk on the Tauntaun, but it is really cool none the less. For anyone who was never able to grab the Han set, I would definately get this one.

ces
09-06-2002, 10:58 PM
Oh, I have heard that the new Padme wave, and the new Watto wave should be out soon. There are also reports that wave 3 of the unleashed figures and the republic gunship have been spotted in other states. Be on the lookout.

Jayspawn
09-07-2002, 12:58 AM
Yeah its about time the new Padme wave shows up.

mrhat
09-07-2002, 10:41 AM
Yeah itll show up here, month or two...