PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

r2dee2
01-02-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
. . .plz also bring open delux clone, startours droids, new eka, xmas r2/3po etc ;)
only a dusting of snow up here (all gone now), which fell, appropriately enough, during 10pm dntn firework show and midnite viewing of ridley scott's Someone To Watch Over Me (i Lov watchin that every new years eve just so long as it's cloudy :cool: )

Have the xmas droids opened and the others are carded, but I'll give you the honor of unleashing them to inspect, so I'll add those to my pile :D

mrhat
01-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Thank you R2 for our concern, I am fine, my car is another story, and to think i was even out there to get that darned Jabbas Palace LEGO! O well, i hope you all have a great time, and I will try my hardest to get with you all one time or another!!! Nothing new to report, well have fun! My reguards, ~Mr. Hat~

Jayspawn
01-03-2003, 02:37 AM
Nothing too major, but Greatland Target had ALL of the new Lego sets including the mini vehicles. All the old ones are on clearence for some great prices.

Jayspawn
01-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Greatland (Buckingham) Target just put the following on clearence....

Interactive R2-D2 $48.95
Anakin Skywalker Training Lightsaber $19.99
Arena Playsets $19.99

Not too bad prices! They have also reset and cleaned up their toy section. They put out new TMNT and Marvel Legends figures.

r2dee2
01-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Our little VTTime in the Rockies PICS (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/vttime2003.htm) :cool: :D :p Sorry mrhat and haggie missed out, but we'll have to plan another meeting in the future, perhaps at the next StarFest in April:)

April 25-27, 2003
Marriott Denver Tech Center
I-25 & Belleview, Denver CO

http://www.starland.com/

No guest information yet.

Jayspawn
01-09-2003, 12:18 PM
Been kinda slow latley hasn't it. Has anybody come across the Trash Compactor sets?

We should definatly meet up again at StarFest. Last year I think it was myself, mrhat and vulcantouch. I'd be great if Haggie, ces, and R2 could be there. I hope Star Land updates with some guest information soon.

mrhat
01-09-2003, 05:43 PM
No sign of those compactor sets round here... Its a shame too, they look cool! I will not miss StarFest for the world!! Anyone recieve your new Membership pack from the Fan Club? i havent gotten one, yet at least.

mrhat
01-09-2003, 06:15 PM
Oh no-- the LOGO for Star Fest has come up on the site its themed after (sigh of disbelief) Harry Potter-- view the horror here:

Jayspawn
01-09-2003, 06:24 PM
I don't think the logo looks too bad. I hope they start posting guest information soon. Maybe someone from Harry Potter. Alan Rickman? Haha.

mrhat
01-09-2003, 09:22 PM
as long as it isnt StarFest and the sorcerors stone or something

Jayspawn
01-12-2003, 01:04 AM
Greatland Target had some Ephant Mon this morning. It's the forst I've seen him at retail. They're gone now of course, but we should start seeing more of him.

ces
01-12-2003, 05:12 PM
The Walmarts have placed the tags for the new Trash Compactor set. $16.98 Ouch

Jayspawn
01-13-2003, 11:27 AM
Ouch is right. I thought they were going to be less than that.

I picked up the new Yoda w/ Council Chair at Wal-Mart on Exposition. They also had a few red Clonetroopers, Destroyer Droids, and Clone Pilots. They actually cleaned and reset the toy section too. It looks quite nice now.

Jayspawn
01-14-2003, 07:26 PM
Score! I picked up 12" Imperial Officer and Dengar for $5.00 each today! Wal-Mart on Buckley had all the 12" marked down to that price. They had a few of Dengar, Zam, and the Officer. BTW, that Wal-Mart will be closing at the end of the month and relocating to somewhere on Chambers.

Darth Jax
01-14-2003, 11:16 PM
being relatively new to the area does anyone know of places in the SW of the city that are receptive to us collectors, or are all the good spots over in Aurora?

Jayspawn
01-15-2003, 01:01 AM
Welcome to the forums Darth Jax. I'm Jayspawn. Most of us Colorado Collectors reside in various parts of Aurora and branch out into parts of Denver, Littleton and some other areas. We get a pretty good area of ground covered and am proud to say that this 'Colorado' forum is a popular spot on this website. We look forward to hearing a lot from you.

RynBkr2002
01-15-2003, 05:58 PM
Hi, I'm RynBkr2002, Ryan, and I've posted on here before, but I wanted to let everyone know that I live in Colorado. Specifically, I live in Centennial, off of Arapahoe and Quebec. So I have access to several of the local Targets and since I drive to Aurora often, three different Toys R Us's. Also, of course the two WalMarts. Since KMart is closing a lot of their stores, I'm going to be looking at the one off of East Arapahoe. I'm sure a lot of their Star Wars stuff is going to be on sale and such. I collect the Star Wars line for my two boys, ages 2 and 1/2, and 1 and 1/2. Thank guys, just wanna say hey. . .

Darth Jax
01-15-2003, 08:52 PM
i'd say this is a fairly popular spot, it takes awhile of reading to get completely caught up with what's going on. with the announcements of k-marts closing, one's just down the road. i'll let everyone know once items start getting reduced.

ces
01-19-2003, 04:11 PM
I Finally found the Trash Compactor 2 set. Only the Han and Luke set. The Walmart off Hampton had it. No other finds. I got the new 12 inch set of Padme' and Anakin from Newforce comics. The Padme would have been cool if they had made her Bun portion out of "real" hair instead of glued on plastic loops. The Anakin is pretty cool. He has light saber swinging action like the Europe exclusive Han and Luke. The Geonosian is the coolest of the set, but I bet he'll be a shelf warmer.

r2dee2
01-19-2003, 04:22 PM
I also just found one of the Trash Compactor sets, the Leia and Chewie (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/trashcompactor.htm) . I found it at Walmart in Castle Rock. The box was beat up, guess that's why it was the only one there :)

Jayspawn
01-20-2003, 06:45 PM
I picked up both Trash Compactor sets at Wal-Mart on Abeline this morning. They had only 1 set left. They're pretty nice sets too, Chewy is kind of a statue, Leia is stuck in the looking up position, Luke looks like someone shot him in the face with bug spray but had ball knee joints, Han is the coolest of the set I think.

mrhat
01-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Welome new members! I finally got those darned Compacter Sets at the Wal-Mart where Jay got his, i wa probly there minutes before hm because when i was thre there were 2 sets, i took one. I am glad one of yall got it! nothing new except that... for now.

mrhat
01-23-2003, 09:03 PM
Nothing new as of my last post. darn

Jayspawn
01-24-2003, 12:48 AM
Stores have been a little slow latley. Hopefully we'll see something soon.

Darth Jax
01-27-2003, 04:22 PM
basking in the glow of tampa winning their first super bowl i found the repackaged saga tie bomber at Wal-Mart in HR. Nothing else of interest seems to be available.

mrhat
01-27-2003, 07:28 PM
Went out today, nothing Star Wars new out there, However i DID see some other lines newest products-- Simpsons Series 11 INCLUDING the Court playset at Media Play. Hulk Stuff EVERYWHERE. TMNT stuff at Target and Media Play. well heres hoping it all shows up soon!

ces
01-28-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey All. I went to the new Wal-Mart on Chambers and Parker. I is very similar to the Castle Rock one. They don't have much of a Star Wars section. They did have 2 Tie Bombers in the new Saga packaging.

haggie
01-28-2003, 05:37 PM
Walmart on 3rd and Wadsworth had about a dozen TIE Bombers last night.

Darth Jax
01-28-2003, 08:58 PM
Wal-Mart on hampden (old cinderella city location) had one trash compactor scene. since i've gotten mine, it's chewie and leia, for anyone searching for that one.

mrhat
01-28-2003, 10:27 PM
Well at least the bombers are showing up

Jayspawn
01-29-2003, 01:30 AM
Yeah I need to get one of those TIE Bombers to open. I'm all about the Classic vehicles.

Jayspawn
01-29-2003, 07:07 PM
I've started a thread in the Conventions section for StarFest 2003 for us lucky Coloradans. :D We'll be chatting there about the upcoming Con!

Darth Jax
02-02-2003, 09:46 PM
The K-marts that are closing are starting the close-out sale. Toys are 20% off lowest marked price. Good luck finding anything in the mess the stores will quickly become.

mrhat
02-02-2003, 09:49 PM
I'll head over there now!

Jayspawn
02-04-2003, 12:32 AM
I picked up Padme Droid Factory Chase at Wal-Mart on Abeline tonight. Finally, something new! I checked the asile before I left and Eeth Koth had been placed on the shelf. Hmm. I passed on Koth because he's the EXACT same as the POTJ figure. But Padme is sweet! I'll probably get an extra later to make a custom.

ces
02-04-2003, 01:15 PM
I found the new collection two figures at Walmart too. I was able to get Padme, Tusken Raider, Rebel Trooper. The Padme is really cool except for her open mouth. The tusken is great, the head works really well. There is almost no difference between the head sculpts on the new rebel trooper. I would not have been able to tell except for seeing pictures on the web with comparisons. No signs of the new droids. They are going to be hard to get. Same with the Imperial officer. I hate when Hasbro packs things one to a case. They automatically become scalper bait even if they are not that cool.

Darth Jax
02-04-2003, 10:18 PM
I was able to find spearchucking obi and darth tyranus at walmart on hampden. managed to pick up yoda from last years collection finally as well.

Jayspawn
02-04-2003, 11:47 PM
I always go to the Wal-Mart on Hampden. Of course the ONE day I don't go, something shows up. :p

Jayspawn
02-06-2003, 01:43 AM
I happened to be in Greeley today and I picked up the TIE Bomber at Wal-Mart. What a cool vehicle! The Pilot is pretty nifty too.

mrhat
02-06-2003, 07:58 PM
I found a Darth Tyranus and Obi Wan Spear Throwingat Wal-Mart on Expo. they had 2 obis left!

Jayspawn
02-08-2003, 11:34 AM
I found 2 NEW Tuskens and a Rebel Fleet Trooper at Greatland Target yesterday. They had Eeth Koth but I left it. It was great to actually find new figures! I can't wait to find Tyranus.

Jayspawn
02-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Hey, twice in a blue moon. I grabbed an Imperial Officer, Rebel Fleet Trooper, and SP-4 & JN-66 (Archive Droids) at Greatland Target this morning. They also had a few Teebo, Padme and Eeth Koth. I think the only one I'm missing is Darth Tyranus.

Darth Jax
02-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Time to dig deep in your wallets. Leia as Boushh is showing up at TRU now, both the park meadows and wadsworth locations had them today. At $40 it ain't cheap though.

Jayspawn
02-10-2003, 06:17 PM
I got a good look at the 12" Leia as Boussh at TRU in Aurora the other day and I was not even close to impressed. Leia looks like a wimpy Barbie doll with a huge braid stickin gout the back of her helmet. The Carbonite Han looks like a big Hershey bar.

mrhat
02-15-2003, 10:12 PM
Hey all, not much new round' here, i DID find a Galandreal and Twilight Ringraith at Wal-Mart on Exposition, they had pleanty of the new Aragons and Frodos, oh and the re-packed Merry and Pippin. I got the last (possibly only) set of the Galandreals and Twilight Raith. well happy hunting!

Jayspawn
02-15-2003, 10:31 PM
I saw the new Frodo at Wal-Mart on Abeline. He's a cool looking figure except for the sword stuck in his hand. I can't wait to find this new LOTR series though. It's a great wave.

BTW, Muppets Series 3 has showen up at EB in Arurora Mall. The wave consistes of Rowlf, Zoot, Lew Zealand, and Scooter. Cool looking figures.

tk0971
02-18-2003, 11:09 PM
I live in the Westminster area.I 've used SSG Board for trade purposes. I'm looking for the Walmart Compactor Set If any one Can locate a 2 sets 1 in MNM condition and the Other to Open I would be greatful.You can Email Me at :
memachado1@msn.com
Also looking for the Darth Vader Bust ....Had 1 on hold at a local Shop but due to miscommunication they sold it right before I came got back to pick it up.All help would be Great.

Thank you
Mike Machado

Jayspawn
02-19-2003, 01:19 AM
That reminds me, I need to go hunt down those new Darth Vader and Yoda mini-busts. I put off buying them until I see how they look when completed. I'm definatly getting Boba Fett though.

mrhat
02-20-2003, 11:31 PM
Hey all-- Got my case from Entertainment Earth! got Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Lama Su, Padme',Tusken, Library Droids, Impereal Officer, Rebel Fleet Trooper. If any of you all need a Padme' , Tusken Raider, Library Droids, or a New head sculpt fleet troops, i have one of each left from the case. If you need one or all LMK--

E-Mail Me! (Dalla12@aol.com)

good hunting!!

Jayspawn
02-20-2003, 11:43 PM
Cool, they should be showing up in stores soon. On the other hand...

This mini-dry spell we're having really SUCKS! NO Star Wars and NO Lord of the Rings!I hope something shows soon.

RynBkr2002
02-21-2003, 11:58 AM
I know what you mean. . .I have been out for the last severl days, as I need quite a few things. I haven't been able to find anything, except for the Leia w/carbonite block at Toys R Us in Highlands Ranch area by Park Meadows. I've been to the Wal-mart off of C-470 and Quebec, hopefully to finally get the Tie Bomber, but of course they were already sold out. I also checked the two Targets close to here; one off of Arapahoe and I-25, and the other of of University and County Line, and haven't been able to find anything new. This sucks!!

RynBkr2002
02-22-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm just curious as to what everyone here in Colorado collects, along with the standard Star Wars lines. I want to get rid of/trade a few things so I can just collect the Star Wars lines for my boys. It's costing a bit too much money on my end. . .

Any Colorado Rockies fans in here?? Or. . .??

tk0971
02-22-2003, 12:04 PM
I collect :
Star Wars Figures
Star Wars Lego's Sets
Star Wars Statues
Fan made Props
Lord of the Rings Figures
Muppets Figures and Sets
Simpsons Figures and Sets
Hot Wheels
Match Box
Johnny Lightning
Muscle Machines
That pretty much every thing I think

Darth Jax
02-22-2003, 12:14 PM
pretty much stick to star wars - both 3.75" and 12" - have yet to find an unleashed character that i just had to have.

have a smattering of other lines. pick up figures or characters that interest me from time to time.

Jayspawn
02-22-2003, 04:24 PM
I collect...

Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
Masters of the Universe
Marvel Legends
The Muppets
12" 007 by Sideshow
McFarlane (random)
other Sideshow (random)

I'm not really a sports fan. I'm more of a movie guy. I collect DVDs also.

Jayspawn
02-23-2003, 02:04 AM
Finally! I picked up the LOTR Twilight Ringraith, Frodo, and Helms Deep Aragorn at KB in Aurora Mall. That still leaves Galadriel and Prologue Elf. Excellent figures I might add.

RynBkr2002
02-23-2003, 09:30 AM
The Galadriel and the Prologue Elf are both at the KB Toys in Southglenn Mall. They are located at the front of the store by the cash register. They still have a few left of the two packs as well in the regular section where they'd be. . .

RynBkr2002
02-23-2003, 04:11 PM
I just have a another quick question. since I'm pretty anal about these kinda things, does anybody here in town know where I can pick up the Star Cases for the AOTC line? I need quite a bit of them and don't want to order them through like Brianstoys or another online site. I'd just prefer to go to the place and pick up what I need, or slightly more than what I need. . .

Jayspawn
02-23-2003, 09:57 PM
All C's usually has Star Cases for good prices (the only thing they have for a good price).

RynBkr2002
02-25-2003, 06:52 PM
K, first off last night I found a few of the new figures at the Target off of Arapahoe and I-25. I walked in literally right before closing and they were putting on quite a bit of new toys. So if anybody needs anything from any line, now would probably be a good time to get there. I do have a quick question though if anybody can answer it. I was looking at the TMNT line and saw that on the bottom of the packaging, there was a slit to allow air flow (?). It was on each and every figure for the TMNT line. My question, is this how all these figures are, or were they damaged somehow??

Jayspawn
02-25-2003, 11:41 PM
The little open places on the bottom of carded figures is not uncommn. Most McFarlane and ToyBiz figures have blister packaging so that doesn't happen to those. But it's common with most carded figures.

mrhat
02-25-2003, 11:49 PM
Hey RynBkr2002 do you still need those figs or... well anyway nothin new to report, yet. Oh StarFest also added some guests -Stephanie Romanov (from Angel) and Michael Rosenbaum (from Smallville) so some better guests are surfacing, better go Lex Luther hunting...

Jayspawn
02-26-2003, 12:22 AM
We still have yet to see somebody from Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. Come on StarLand, get those guests coming!

mrhat
02-26-2003, 04:50 PM
i dunno if they can do as good as they have, but maybe

vulcantouch
02-27-2003, 12:28 AM
-thanx for offer; if still available, depending on what they cost i might be interested, esp if they prove htf in the next coupla months; but first i have to get a look at em in person somewhere, cuz i can't tell from webpix whether i want a set :zzz: so lmk how much, & meanwhile i'll browse em at some scalper's next chance i get. if a go, maybe we do the deal at the april starcon? :)

tk09: tell you what, since they don't have walmart in japan a tokyo pal o mine's also wantin me to find him the compactor figs; so if you keep an eye out for one set for me i'll keep an eye out for 2 sets for you :)

rb2: besides scifimm ships and acoupla dozen figs (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13648&perpage=15&pagenumber=1), a few misc. scifi books, soundtracks, ships, micronauts etc. got any stuff like that? :)
vt

RynBkr2002
02-27-2003, 07:47 PM
Alright well this is it for me. Last night I came home and my wife had taken my boys from me. She had packed up everything and took off. After talking to her several times, I've found out that she wants a divorce. Since she has had a severely troubled past, and works like 120 hrs a week, and never saw our children, I guess these were some of the reasons. She told me that I deserved somebody better than her and what she could provide. So, here's my point. . .

Since I need money, I have to sell every single one of my figures. I have some from POTJ line, AOTC line, a few He-Man Commemoratives, the first six TMNT's (excluding the Foot Solider), and all the LOTR figures (except Grima Wormtongue, Legolas, and the newest figures). However, I do have every other one and in great shape. I also have two vinyl LOTR figures; Saruman and Gandalf. If at all interested, I live off of Arapahoe and Quebec area. I am not really able to get out right now, for lack of gas. Please e-mail/pm me if at all interested. Thank you all for your consideration and past help. . .

mrhat
02-28-2003, 04:32 PM
Vulcan touch- i still have the droids. They are in in fair condtion, except the top of the bubble was bent in when it arrived. other than that its fine, good for openers. Wow ryanBkr, that sucks! my friend is interested in some of your LOTR toys-- If you have them that mail in fig from BK, and that orc warrior. LMK!

vulcantouch
02-28-2003, 08:14 PM
. . .i or someone i know might be interested :)

mrh: bubble'd be no problem, i like having packaging but since i open everything condition its condition needn't be impeccable, the contents are what matter 2me :) so, how much? srp? :)

mrhat
03-01-2003, 12:43 AM
The figs are perfect from what i can see, no dings around them. 5 bucks and they are yours!:D :D :D

Jayspawn
03-01-2003, 01:31 AM
I picked up a Rebel Fleet Trooper at Target yesterday. It has one of the new headsculpts. Cool looking!

vulcantouch
03-01-2003, 12:34 PM
besides, better you get my $$ than wailmart ;) if you feel like reservin libdroids 4me til the starcon (or i'm able to view a set in person somewhere to verify my interest, whichever comes first), i'll be in your debit ;) meanwhile i hadn't seen you also have an xtra rebfleet troop; if you feel like plz hold 1 of those for me too; i didn't like last year's sculpt but i always dug the character design so if the new head reduces his dorkiness enough i might actually want one this time :) either way, thanx-
vt

Jayspawn
03-01-2003, 02:40 PM
I found some older LOTR figures at Wal-Mart this morning. I just need to find the Prologue Elf and Galadriel.

mrhat
03-01-2003, 08:43 PM
sure i hold him too! same as the droids. hey anyone definetly going to StarFest? i am, well unless the world ends or something. well anyway they will be here for you.

Jayspawn
03-02-2003, 01:21 AM
I'm definatly going to StarFest!

r2dee2
03-02-2003, 12:15 PM
I'll most probably be at STARFEST (http://r2toyforce.net/starfest.htm) as well. May only be Friday though.

RynBkr2002
03-03-2003, 11:03 AM
Although I've already sold more than half of my POTJ line, here is what I have remaining. These are all in the Star Cases. . .
Darth Vader-Dagobah
Teebo
Saesee Tiin-Jedi Master
R2D2-Naboo Escape
R4-M9
Boshek
Zutton-Snaggletooth
R2-Q5-Imperial Astromech Droid
Eeth Koth-Jedi Master
Tusken Raider-Desert Sniper
Han Solo-Death Star Escape
Coruscant Guard
Qui-Gon Jinn-Mos Espa Disguise
Fode and Beed-Podrace Announcer
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi-Jedi Knight
Sandtrooper-Tatooine Patrol, dirty version
K-3PO-Echo Base Protocol Droid

Deluxe Figures left are:
Luke Skywalker-In Echo Base Bacta Tank
Princess Leia-With Sail Barge Cannon
Amanaman-With Salacious Crumb

I'll put down the AOTC figures I have left when I have a few more minutes to spare. . .

Jayspawn
03-06-2003, 11:53 AM
I saw the Tyranus and Anakin w/ Speeders at Target on Buckley. Tyranus looks pretty cool. The Anakin looks a little absurd though.

RynBkr2002
03-06-2003, 10:32 PM
For those interested in the AOTC 4-packs, KB Toys at Southglenn Mall has a whole new set of them in as of today the 6th. Also, they have the newest wave of figrues, and another whole shipment of the LOTR line. They have in the third wave of these. So if you're in that area, and need 'em, get there. . .

Wanna say thanks for those who have helped me out so far. . .
If anybody needs any TMNT's, MOTU Commemorative's, AOTC figures, LOTR, let me know. . .Still trying to get some more $ after my divorce.

vulcantouch
03-07-2003, 12:26 PM
. . .meanwhile i look fwd to your listing of your aotc availables :)
Geez, i just found out the decades-old tar-zhay at colorado & alameda's been Razed; it's getting so the only dept store left in the city limits is the bway & alam kmarket; you tellin me i'll Have to hit the burbs for any toyhuntin? :frus:

RynBkr2002
03-07-2003, 12:46 PM
Vul. . .

Let me know if you want me to put up just the AOTC figures, or anything that has the AOTC packaging; such as the Deluxe figures I have, or the vehicles, or the Star Tours I have left. After you let me know, I'll try to get them on here asap. . .

vulcantouch
03-07-2003, 01:07 PM
r2 showed me her str4m9 so i know i want one of those, & maybe r3d3 but can't judge it from netpix & have heard it's lamo, but still wanna get a look & make sure :)
btw if opened/damaged packaging costs less sounds good, i & pals open everything anyway :)

RynBkr2002
03-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Alright, I'll have to do this in parts. . .

Deluxe AOTC Figures left are:
Mace Windu, w/Blast Aprt Battle Droid (white)
Jango Fett, w/Electronic backpack and snap-on armor
Ponda Baba
Greedo
Momaw Nadon

Star Tours Figures left are:
R3-D3
G2-4T
RX-24, "Rex"

I have to run an errand, so I'll put the standard figures up later. . .

vulcantouch
03-08-2003, 01:14 PM
oh well, feel free to reserve those 3 remaining for me & lmk how much for them :) ponda's arm comes off right? but other dlx cantina figs are not new sculpts, right? if yes to both quextions my tokyo pal might be interested in ponda so lmk price & i'll inquire with him :)
look fwd to aotc fig listings-
vt

RynBkr2002
03-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Vulcan. . .

Just go ahead and e-mail me at RynBkr2002@aol.com. I can just go ahead and e-mail you the rest of my standard figures. My brother actually just bought the other two Deluxe Cantina figures off of me, leaving me with just the Ponda Baba, as he already had it. So, I still have the three Star Tours figures, since I bought them online at ebay for like $45, I'll do the same for you. I already sold the bloody luke, the Jorg Sacul and the two Toy Fair Dath Vaders I had for a lump sum to another buddy from my martial arts class. Soooo, I basically just have all the standard figures left. So e-mail me at the above and I'll let you know. . .

sith_killer_99
03-09-2003, 06:51 PM
Let's try to keep the trade stuff to a minimum, PM's and such. Or take it over to the trades(selling:p ) section.

vulcantouch
03-11-2003, 12:44 AM
since these threds are already segregated by region to me it's always seemed a natural for trades, sales & assists among locals to be arranged here; besides, it's my understanding that the trade forum's policy has long been strictly "no exchange of money allowed" anyway, so i doubt we'd be welcome there :o
rb2: oy, $15 each's a bit too rich for me blood- $10 is the best i can do- but i certainly don't expect you to lose $$ on them so if that's not good enough no problem, i understand :)
still waitin to hear back from pals about ponda & r4m9. . . meanwhile in case anyone's interested i sighted 3 saga bombers at commerce city walmart friday-
vt

Jayspawn
03-11-2003, 01:05 PM
Ok, I have to vent for a few minuets...

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYTHING?!?!?! Going shopping has become depressing. NO Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, MOTU, Muppets, 007, or McFarlane (God forbid he make anything that somebody will buy). Greatland Target just got in a bunch of the Qui-Gon wave that everybody has and bought forever ago. Toys'R'Us, NOTHING! Shelves of Final Battle Jango, Taun We, and the stupid looking 12" Boussh Leia (which they should not have made). There is a bunch of new stuff out for all of those figure lines and NOBODY has them!

Come on guys, chop chop! This dry spell NEEDS to get over fast!

haggie
03-11-2003, 03:54 PM
Simple economics, Jayspawn.

January-March is historically the slowest time of the year for sales, the economy is in the toilet, and jobs are rapidly disappearing (and it isn't going to get worse once our Government starts bombing Iraq). All of this adds up to stores not ordering as much stuff as usual because they can't count on selling as much as usual. Toys are heavily effected because they are the last thing to be bought when people start conserving their money. Chances are, toys are also seeing smaller production runs now too because it takes a lot of oil to produce plastic toys.

sith_killer_99
03-11-2003, 07:16 PM
i sighted 3 saga bombers at commerce city walmart friday

I'm from Commerce City. I graduated from Adams City High School, class of '93.:D

BTW, I wasn't trying to bust anyone's......blooz.;)

It just seemed to be taking over the thread. But hey, if noone else minds/complains then NBD.;)

Carry on.

RynBkr2002
03-12-2003, 02:37 PM
Vulcan. . .

Just e-mail me, I don't really want to be putting this stuff on here anyway, but everyone here has been great. Unfortunately since I really do need the money, that's fine then. I can do $35 for the Star Tours, and $45 w/the Ponda Baba added in. . .lmk

Alright, the WalMart off of C-470 and Quebec in Highlands Ranch are finally putting out their shipments of Star Wars, LOTR, and GI Joe figures. So get there if you need anything as of late. . .

vulcantouch
03-13-2003, 10:49 AM
nbd? hey, for a commerce citian you're allright :cool:
by day, cc is denver's culture-bereft armpit, bearing a curious resemblance to hank hill's arlen tejas itelluwhut; but by night it's Blade Runner's 2019 los angeles (well, near the refinery anyway) and ideal nearby-but-isoltaed site for lotsa raves in the 90s ;)
rb2: you got a deal re them startours :cool: meanwhile i'm still waiting to hear back from palz about ponda & r4m9, will lyk asap :)
sighted: 1 each of af wave 4 at 95th/sheridan walmart :)
bagged: $11+tax nmip delux clonebiker in case anyone here needs (maybe you r2, since you generously allowed me to open & view your only one during our last tea? :) ), otherwise i'm sure bjr'll be happy to take it cuz it has the horizontal handles like he prefers :)
vt

vulcantouch
03-14-2003, 12:17 PM
~1/2 dozen clone pilots and 3-4 saga droidekas :)

RynBkr2002
03-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Vulcantouch, I need you to pm me as I would like to go ahead and do the trade of the Star Tours figures, and perhaps the Ponda Baba as well. I really need the dinero to purchase some things before I leave for the Navy. . .

sith_killer_99
03-15-2003, 07:28 PM
you're from cc, sk99? my condolonces ;P

Actually, I'm a transplant, from MN originally. I lived in cc for toooooo many years.

Toxic waste dump (literally...Rocky Mountain Arsenal) that it is. My parents still reside less than a mile from the RMA. :(

mrhat
03-16-2003, 11:32 PM
Hey all i found the Anikin/Dooku Speeders at the Target by the Aurora Mall, they are 12.98 there. Nothing else new around the area, hey sithkiller-- first lovely avatar and second i also live about a pennies throw from the arsenol, its actually a nice area.

ces
03-18-2003, 09:00 AM
Hi all. My computer was on the frits so it has been a very long time since my last post. Anyway, I received a case from NewForce Comics yesterday. At least I am caught up now. I think that I am going to need to order most of the figures from them now as the stores are so poor at getting stuff in. The new R2 sucks. He is by far the worst R2 to date. His legs are molded to his body. The Anakin is the great. He is the best Anakin to date. You can keep in a very action pose or take the robe off for a more neutral pose. Boba is really cool. A close second to the 300th figure Boba. Mace's little rubber arms are interesting for about two seconds, then over all he sucks. I'm sure most of you already have the Obi and Dooku. I really like the Dooku figure. The only bad thing about getting cases from New Force is that often times they are delayed and then you see some of the figures in store and your torn if you should get them or not.

Jayspawn
03-18-2003, 09:44 AM
For some reason, Obi-Wan and Dooku continue to evade me.

Man, thats a whole lot of snow out there. I'm staying in today.

mrhat
03-18-2003, 02:14 PM
I hear you jay, im in today, though the shoveling is the equivilent of school.

ces
03-18-2003, 04:38 PM
I can't even open my front door now there is so much snow. Good thing I bout this video capture device yesterday. I guess I just have to play with it tonight.

mrhat
03-18-2003, 08:25 PM
Ive had a good amout of shoveling to do today, what a useless job. It just kept coming and coming, had an escipade in the car when i tried to park on the street, bt its all alright fornow. Hope everyone keeps warm tonight!!

Jayspawn
03-18-2003, 08:37 PM
I was out shoveling today as well, UPS actually pulled up in the main street across from mine, walked over and delivered my 12" 007 figures today. UPS rules!

mrhat
03-18-2003, 08:38 PM
Go UPS!!

Jayspawn
03-19-2003, 11:11 AM
Well I hope nobody has any plans for going out today. Snow is even worse today. Well we need it I suppose. Looks like another day inside.

mrhat
03-19-2003, 01:41 PM
Todays plan-- Dig ourselves out of our house, now that the snow finally stopped. So that tomorrow we can go out!! Well good luck to all! (Please power stay on)

RynBkr2002
03-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Alright here's my next wave since people wanted me to post them on the public forum here, instead of by private e-mails and such. I'll do the few vehicles and non-standard figures I have left that I'd like to sell. . .

AOTC packaging includes:
Luke Skywalker w/Landspeeder
Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter, w/R2D2 figure
Of the Action Fleet, I have the first six vehicles

POTJ packaging left includes:
Luke Skywalker & Princess Leia Organa's,
Swing to Freedom, 2-Pack
Han Solo and Chewbacca's,
Death Star Escape, 2-Pack

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, New Playmates Line,
I have the first six figures, excluding the Foot Soldier

Lord of the Rings,
I have the entire first series, and the first six of the Two Towers.
I also have two of the vinyl figures of Saruman, and Gandalf of the first series. . .

I'll start putting up the standard AOTC figures I have in a little while. Like most of everybody here I have to go clear off my car and the surrounding area. . .

ces
03-20-2003, 03:54 PM
Hi all. Rather bored with being stuck in the house. At least the melt down has begun. I took some pictures of the snow.

ces
03-20-2003, 03:56 PM
Here is another

ces
03-20-2003, 03:57 PM
And a third one

mrhat
03-20-2003, 05:17 PM
Cool pics CES, good work!

Jayspawn
03-21-2003, 12:22 AM
Those are cool pics ces. The Starship one is sweet!

sith_killer_99
03-22-2003, 12:45 PM
i also live about a pennies throw from the arsenol, its actually a nice area.

Um, yeah aside from the fact that the water was contaminated by the Army, who had to build a water treatment facility to clean it up.

Oh and the fact that there have been over a half a dozen serin gas bombs (serin is a type VX nerve agent) found on the RMA over the last 2-3 years. Despite the Army's claim that all Bio/Chem weapons have been removed and accounted for.

Then there was the storage tanks containing Chemical and Biological weapons that leaked.

And let's not forget the attempts to "evaporate" these same bio/chem weapons by spraying them into the air with huge mist machines. :rolleyes:

BTW, did I mention that I try to stay up to date on all the latest goings on over there?

Let's just say that the city council had to fight the US Army and the EPA (remember them, they are supposed to be on our side) to keep RMA closed! These fools wanted to open that contaminated land to housing developments.

A special thanks to Senator Wayne Allard for helping to keep this land as it is.

As a nature preserve it looks beautiful. But the fact is that the land needs to be studied for long term health hazards.

Um, slowly getting down from my soap box now.

Jayspawn
03-22-2003, 01:22 PM
I got out yesterday and hit up a bunch of stores. Nothing.:frus:

BTW, if anybody happens to spot any LOTR Galadriel or Prologue Elf, let me know. I can't find them anywhere.

mrhat
03-22-2003, 11:51 PM
Haven't Seen any new LOTR for a while, i think this storm will likely back us up for a while. Thats all for now!! oh and Sith_Killer_99, The area where I live is actually on the Wild Life Preserve Side, the actual arsenol is about 2 miles down the road.

Jayspawn
03-24-2003, 12:41 AM
NOthing too major, but I picked up Darth Tyranus w/ Speeder at Greatland Target the other day. It's a great toy except for the seatbelt. This will slow my withdrawal symptoms for a short while.

Darth Jax
03-24-2003, 08:09 PM
At least with the seatbelts ani and tyranus might stay on their rides. i can't get the clone to stay on his speeder. i also managed to pick those up over the weekend. like ani's swoop, can't say i like the figure. haven't seen anything else remotely new in quite some time.

vulcantouch
03-28-2003, 12:06 AM
if so, i sighted one o-o-p for $10 at a collector store located in the united artists theater plaza at yosemite & park meadows drive :)

mrh: finally got in-person looks at library droids and Definitely want em, so thanx for savin for me along with reb trooper, hope to meet you at starcon's friday to deal :D oh yeah, where'd i view em? all-sCalp's collectibles naturally (they got a half-dozen yodas but only 1 or 2 of other figs from that wave?? yeah Sure they didn't pillage nearby stores for em :p ). might also be interested in lama su or imp officer too, feel free to bring along if you have xtras :)

attn all: rb02 is a-ok to do biz with (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18389); hope he feels same about moi, hint hint (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=204) ;) i'll watch this space for your add'l offerings, rb02 :)
vt

mrhat
03-28-2003, 12:37 AM
vt- Still have the figs for you and i will be there frday (as long as they still do that free friday thing with a weekend one day) will try really hard, actually the case comes with ONE Lama and on Officer, sorry... If i see them around ill pick them up 4 u though. Happy Hunting!!

Jayspawn
03-29-2003, 10:18 PM
This stinks! I've literally searched EVERY store in the last 2 days and have found NOTHING! Oh stores have restocked alright, but they restocked OLD STUFF! I walked into Wal-Mart on Hampden this afternoon to find like 50 LOTR figures. But did they have the 2 I need? NO! A few stores have restocked Star Wars figures but they old figures that we all already bought a long time ago.

Discouraging.

Darth Jax
03-31-2003, 03:50 PM
happy times are here again thanks to wallyworld. for all those fretting about ephant mon, get to highlands ranch WM quick. there were 6 there this AM. some of the new figs as well, but only a couple.

tmnt are on sale at TRU, and they seemed to be stocked well if you're lacking in that department.

now everyone stick their fingers in their ears and hum, this is for Jayspawn only. Target at southwest plaza has 2 each of your missing LOTR fig (Galadriel and Prologue Elf).

Enough humming.

Jayspawn
04-01-2003, 01:35 AM
Thanks Darth Jax, I don't know if they will still be there but....where exactly is soughwest plaza? Which intersections? Thats the one on Buckley right?

Darth Jax
04-01-2003, 09:27 PM
southwest plaza = wadsworth and bowles. after checking most retail locations yesterday only place where i saw them.

vulcantouch
04-02-2003, 12:10 AM
sagafigs as of this afternoon: 2 jhc yodas, 2-4 droidekas & 2-4 clonepilots at 1st & wads wailmart. also bent-card ephant at colorado mills target- there were two but i bought one in case anyone here hasn't been able to bag an opener for srp :) if interested you can meet & pay me for it at the con or make other arrangements (i prefer local buyers since this thing's shipping-weight cost'd likely negate other buyers' savings :p ). otherwise i'll just take it back 2 tarzhay for refund :)
did someone here say they collect simps figs? if so, a goodwill in golden had a few (principal chalmers etc), $4 each :)

mrh: no problem, i figured from your prev list you wouldn't; just asked in case :) not real enthused about imp officer anyway, and need to view lama su in person first before deciding (con dealers'll likely have some i can view, otherwise i'd ask one of you to bring ;) ). but if i do get a lama i sure won't want its comes-with cloneboy, in case anyone would want to trade for it to help build you some cloneboy ranks :p
meanwhile, lmk if that free friday-thing works out for you, cuz i might be able to help if it doesn't :)
vt

Jayspawn
04-02-2003, 12:41 PM
I still havn't a chance to get there yet. But I hope other Targets get up to speed- this dry spell sucks. It sucks even more because there are lots of new figures out there.

vulcantouch
04-03-2003, 12:12 AM
. . .3 mip ephants at south wadsworth wailmart :)
dookubike also found at south wads tru and swplaza target- izzat been/gonna be htf?

Jayspawn
04-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Hard to say if it's gonna be hard to find. They might turn up a lot more when stores start catching up.

Jayspawn
04-04-2003, 10:59 AM
Wohoo! Judson Scott from "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" is signed for StarFest! Now's the time when StarLand should start impressing us with their guest list. It's looking slom but possibly getting better.

"Kkkhhaannnn!!!!!"

Jayspawn
04-05-2003, 07:13 PM
I spotted the new Yoda Lightsabers at Target on Buckley this afternoon. Wal-Mart on Abeline had put out some LOTR Gollum figures. Thats it. Nobody got anything else in this weekend.

mrhat
04-06-2003, 12:33 PM
well at least its SOMETHING new, yeah!! KHAN!!

Darth Jax
04-07-2003, 09:19 PM
if you're lacking anything from 2002 KB toys has most of their stock at 50% off. Can pick up a gunship for $25 if you missed their internet special.

nothing new was evident in my searches today.

mrhat
04-08-2003, 12:29 AM
a little late Kay Bee dont suppose Ephant is anywhere near a Kay Bee for those whom he eludes.

Jayspawn
04-08-2003, 12:41 AM
Is it any particular KB or all of them?

Jayspawn
04-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Ok, I guess it's all of them. I picked up a Gunship and some SAGA C-3POs to customize. Thanks for the tip Darth Jax. It was 50% off everything. I might get a Zam Speeder later.

Darth Jax
04-08-2003, 08:27 PM
yeah its all the KB's and seemed that it was all vehicles and regular figures on sale. don't believe the 12" line or lightsabers were included. KB has plenty of the early release pegwarmers but none of the recent figures to be found - sorry no ephant.

Jayspawn
04-10-2003, 01:56 PM
I picked up Sam in Mordor at KB in Buckingham Mall. Still no sign of Galadriel or Prologue Elf.

haggie
04-10-2003, 02:48 PM
I don't remember if these have been found (I don't collect them) but I saw some new 12" at the Westminster TRU. Amidala, Geonosian, and... uh, I forgot who the third one was. Maybe these are new, maybe they are old. Figured I'd post anyway (no pun intended).

mrhat
04-10-2003, 05:14 PM
The Padme, Geonosian Warrior and The new Anikin right? TRU had tons of those, jumbled in with just about all the other saga ones, they are new though!

ces
04-12-2003, 11:29 PM
Hey all, not much to report. I did get the new Han, Lando, and AT-ST Driver from New Force Comics. The Lando is great. They used the super articulated body for him. The Han and driver are both the old style bodies. I haven't seen anything too exciting at the stores. They seem so far behind in the new figures.

mrhat
04-13-2003, 12:23 AM
Just a tad behind.

Jayspawn
04-13-2003, 12:53 AM
Those 12" figures are a joke. I wonder how Lucasfilm passed the quality on these.

Ahem, I went out looking for figures today- Nothing. Of course.

mrhat
04-13-2003, 01:16 AM
The Lando is probobly the only 12" I'd pick up.

Jayspawn
04-13-2003, 01:22 AM
I'm gonna have to see this 12" wave in person. I'd like a new 12" Han- but his hair looks a little too sort.

mrhat
04-13-2003, 01:49 AM
I saw them at a friends, the Pilot and Han are kinda bleagh... The Lando as ces said has the super articulated body, and is a really good likeness as well.

Jayspawn
04-14-2003, 12:12 PM
The guest list for Star Fest is looking pretty slim this year. Disapointing. There are so many actors from Star Wars that due conventions and they can't even get 1. Not to mention Lord of the Rings is really big and they can't get just 1 from that either. StarLand is getting lazy methinks.

Of course StarLand could always suprise us with some great last minute guests. I'm crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.

Jayspawn
04-16-2003, 11:44 AM
I've been checking Targets over and over agian to see if they put out anything good while figures are 2 for $5 this week. So far nothing, I don't think they can get rid of those pegwarmers even at that price.

KB still has the 50% off sale going. I've noticed that they are restocking older stuff, nothing new though.

Dark Marble
04-18-2003, 05:55 PM
...after months of getting away from star wars, I am starting to ease back into collecting. It is nice to see some things never change. After turning away from the pegs in November, I turn back in April to see the same figures still hanging on the pegs. Boulder is dry as a bone.

Jayspawn
04-19-2003, 10:14 PM
Good to hear from you again Dark Marble.

Dark Marble
04-21-2003, 03:58 PM
Thanks Jayspawn, it was a nice to get a break from the collecting, but I am starting to get the thrill of the hunt back. Went searching a little this morning, not a thing. But everyone looks like they are clearing out their old junk. I think we are about to get hit!! :)

mrhat
04-21-2003, 04:35 PM
I really hope that new stuff shows up real soon!!

Dark Marble
04-21-2003, 06:28 PM
I think in the next couple of weeks we are going to see some new stuff hit the pegs. The summer is coming and everyone is bringing out new toys. So hopefully we are about to see some good stuff. I really want Aayla, Bariss, Lama, Yoda, and padawans!! Yep, I'm feeling that thrill again! :happy:

mrhat
04-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Well it would be a welcomed change from the same-old same-old routine. I think the new Target has hd the same figs since it opened, though i may be wrong...

Dark Marble
04-22-2003, 01:37 PM
The newest figures that I have found were in Walmart out on south boulder road. And what they had were yoda with chair, clone pilots and destroyer droids. That is the last thing I have found that beat out the same old junk. I got a couple of extra clone pilots just because there were a million of them.

I know the staff at the boulder target just hate me. I am there when the store opens and I get the fish eye from the employees. Plus it bothers me that other "collectors" or what ever look at me like I am cutting in on their action. And it doesn't help that were all adults waiting to make the mad dash to the toy aisles. I actually feel like I am about 10 years old around these guys. I guess sometimes there is no honor among thieves.

vulcantouch
04-24-2003, 12:04 AM
i trust b'jr (http://r2toyforce.net/sabretooth.htm) & i'll be seein some of you at starcon friday? :D mrh: i got One and maybe Two fye-dollah bills with yer name on em so hope to see you there :happy: pretty sure i recall what you look like so if we don't meet up in lobby b4 6pm, we'll just bump into each other amidst the dealer room craziness? oh boy, fresh liberry droids yum :)
how bout the restaya, gonna show? :crazed:
vt

Jayspawn
04-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many of you all are going to StarFest? I'm going Friday and Saturday.

I'm pretty miffed about the guest list this year. We only get 1 CON a year and StarLand blows it.

Jayspawn
04-25-2003, 04:25 PM
Wohoo! I picked up the Muppets Kitchen at Media Play this afternoon! It's gotta be one of the best playsets ever!

Dark Marble
04-25-2003, 06:39 PM
Wow! I was wondering if the kitchen was out yet! I am not going to make it out to starfest. Actually I have never gone to one. Is it a good place to get figures? I would love to get my hands on yoda/chian and ashla/jempa. What are the prices like there?

Jayspawn
04-26-2003, 02:05 AM
Day 1 was ok. The Autograph and Dealer's Rooms were a little too small in the new Hotel. To answer Dark Marble's question, the prices depend on the dealer. It's really their call. Some of the newer SAGA figures like Ceremony Anakin, Lama Su and Tyranus were at ok prices. Others are just too high. But it's nice to meet and see other fans. There were alot of nuts there today though. Tomorrow should be interesting, it's gonna be packed!

BTW, I saw vulcantouch there. I didn't get to say hi vt but if I catch you tomorrow I will. I hope I run into a few more of you there.

vulcantouch
04-26-2003, 11:18 AM
. . .seeing as how i kept circling the dealerroom like a zombie in a centrifuge lookin for mrhat who was sposed to bring me libdroids & rebtrooper :( shoulda sed hi, woulda kept me from gettin so bored from not runnin into anyone ;) oh well, might make it back sunday aft 3-4pm for a lil mop-up, maybe see you then, maybe mrhat and maybe dee2 too? i'll bring ephant & atst proto just in case :)
btw got a look at lama su & think i want one so if anyone scores a cheap one on a bent card or doesn't want an o-o-p extra they bought to amass clone boys, plz keep me in mind :)

dm: didn't see those shorty 2-pax, maybe it's still too early-
vt

mrhat
04-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Grrr... Hey guys- well doesn't this beat all? My Prom has been moved to Saturday an the After-Prom to Sunday of this week. D'OH!!! I am so sorry y'all. I hope it goes well for you. VT- I still have the figs for you, sorry this just became more difficult. But they still have your name on em'!! Have a blast!

Dark Marble
04-28-2003, 10:56 AM
Well, it was a long weekend with sick family members, and a week of school to go. I checked out some of the local spots and made the rounds. All I found was the flight R2. Hope everyone else had a more productive weekend! :)

Jayspawn
04-28-2003, 05:50 PM
StarFest was a little weak this year. The Guests were good not not spactacular or exciting. The Dealer's Room was small, not a lot of dealers, not a lot of stuff. Let's cross out fingers for next year. They invited Carrie Fisher.

BTW, I picked up Nightcrawler at TRU on Mississippi yesterday. They had Wolverine, Logan and Cyclops also. I'll get them later. Great looking figures!

Dark Marble
04-29-2003, 02:07 PM
I was checking out the x-men figures this weekend too. My wife kind of likes nightcrawler, so I might be picking up one of him soon. I finally just broke down and got some figures off of ebay. I got my tax return, and was tired of hanging out at my local target waiting for them to get something in.

So, I picked up a few I really wanted. Bariss, Aayla, Boba, Lama Su, Yoda/Chian, and Ashla/Jempa. By murphy's law I should now be able to find these figures everywhere by the end of the week. What a life. :o

Darth Jax
04-29-2003, 09:47 PM
excitement in the land of collecting. had seen that my wallyworld had finally gotten rid of jango pilot and clone pilot, so was anxiously awaiting new stock. was in for a big shock at what they put out. little boba, endor soldier and taun we - we're now moving backwards rather than forwards with figs. have still only seen obi-wan, dooku, and tusken as far as 2003 figs go. frustrating enough to make me consider the internet or switching to a different line. clerks, muppets, turtles are all starting to look a lot more appealing about now.

vulcantouch
05-01-2003, 12:29 PM
no hurry, glad you still have em; but if you just had prom maybe that means will be done w/school soon? in that case maybe you'll be free to join r2 & i one of these thursday afternoons (http://r2toyforce.net/vttime.htm)? the tea'll be on me :)
resta you're welcome too, watch this space for next rendez notice :) meanwhile, in case anyone needs, updated figtrade (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19107) & accessory tradings (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=246350#post246350) :)
vt

mrhat
05-04-2003, 07:53 PM
I graduate on May 18th (2 weeks!) It would be realy nice to meet you and R2 for tea! Also-I found the Spider Droid and Super Battle Droid maker deluxes at the Target by Aurora Mall. All C's has tone of "Free Comic Book Day" comics left, also the free Hulk HeroClix figure. Happy hunting- i hope these new figs are a sign of things to come. Its wierd though- whatevr happened to the ango and Obi, shouldn't those have come in first?

Darth Jax
05-05-2003, 05:23 PM
so patience truly is a virtue. finally some new figs. at walmart on quebec in highlands ranch: boba (carkoon), hoth han, mynock chewie, flight r2, arena mace, acklay obi and secret anakin. while most aren't truly new, first i've seen of them. there were several of each along with the normal pegwarmers. as reported above new deluxe spider droid and sbd maker at target near aurora mall. actually seeing both in package have decided to pass on them for now. don't need a play-do sbd. seeing spider droid looks like one sid's creations from toy story.

Jayspawn
05-05-2003, 06:12 PM
I hope Boba Carkoon shows up more. I've definatly got to get me one of him.

ces
05-05-2003, 08:38 PM
Rushed out to the Parker Walmart at 3:30 PM today and there was not a sign of the new figures. The place was already cleaned out. Makes me think places are getting tricklings of new figures, but the supply is not even close enough to meet the demand so they are gone like that.
Hey is anyone else following the Clone War Comics? I have to say that they are really good so far. I am really looking forward to the cartoon.
I did finally find the Slave I-AF at the TRU by Park Meadows on Sunday. That was the first new thing that I have seen it the stores since Feb.
Lets hope new things are heading down the pipeline. I hope the Leia on Speeder Bike is at Target soon.

mrhat
05-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Yeah i am running out of patience with the Boba wave as well as the Asley/Jempa etc... Don't want to get another case from Entertainment Earth, although they are cheap for openers at least. Did get a Gollum from Kay Bee at the Aurora Mall, was sort of off handedly looking for the Ghost Rider from Marvel Legends Line, shouldve just got him at All C's, but I had to look first, they had pleanty of them. Anyways hope this stuff shows around HERE soon.

Darth Jax
05-06-2003, 10:47 PM
i'd hold off on getting that ghost rider from C's. i've seen him many times at retail, both at target and TRU.

mrhat
05-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Yeah I finally found one!! So no $$ to All C's! You know if Hasbro made this quality of product and such massive distribution, we woldn't be having these problems we all are having. Well here's hoping. Still no signs of the new SW toys besides those deluxes. Grrr, I don't wanna do it E-Bay again, maybe Entertainment Earth will be better-- only 59.99 for Non Mint Cases. Well I hope this dry spell passes in the coming summer months.

vulcantouch
05-06-2003, 11:50 PM
-so i guess you wouldn't be free This thursday aft? or, what time you get outa school? i know it's kinda short notice but, if you & r2 can make it, might be fun :)otherwise, maybe two weeks after?

mrhat
05-07-2003, 12:03 AM
I get out of school at 2 p.m. If we wanted to meet at a decent time, perhaps somewhere close to my school-- Do you know where E. Steamers is? by the old Video Pursiut off of Chambers? LMK!

vulcantouch
05-07-2003, 01:10 PM
also i'm a west-sider while you're an east-sider, so this way we'd meet halfway in centrally-located cherry creek ;) and actually, leavin school at 2pm'd be perfect for fs tea, cuz that usually doesn't start till 3pm anyway :) so whaddya think, head over to cherry creek tattered cover soon as school lets out, then hang with us for carousing & relaxation till ~530pm or so? (i say "us" cuz if r2 can't make this thursday we should prolly re-plan for the two thursdays hence (~may 22?), agreed? more the merrier & all :)
oh boy, we might actually do a spring tea (the only season not yet thusly documented online by r2's trusty digicam) ;)
so whaddyasay mrh & r2? & anyone else? if yes, don't forget to bring fun stuff ;)
vt

r2dee2
05-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
also i'm a west-sider while you're an east-sider, so this way we'd meet halfway in centrally-located cherry creek ;) and actually, leavin school at 2pm'd be perfect for fs tea, cuz that usually doesn't start till 3pm anyway :) so whaddya think, head over to cherry creek tattered cover soon as school lets out, then hang with us for carousing & relaxation till ~530pm or so? (i say "us" cuz if r2 can't make this thursday we should prolly re-plan for the two thursdays hence (~may 22?), agreed? more the merrier & all :)
oh boy, we might actually do a spring tea (the only season not yet thusly documented online by r2's trusty digicam) ;)
so whaddyasay mrh & r2? & anyone else? if yes, don't forget to bring fun stuff ;)
vt

IF mrhat can make it to Tat Cover, I'll give it a try. If not, then let's plan 2 weeks from now. :)

mrhat
05-07-2003, 11:37 PM
I just found out that I am taking a math test at CCA :( But 2 weeks sems doable, that way I can go down there prior to the date so I don't get lost. Looking forward to it!! Can't wait to see you again VT and the first time (i think) R2. till then, adieu

r2dee2
05-08-2003, 09:28 AM
OK then, we'll give our 2 weeks notice and try for the Tattered Cover on the 22 nd . If you've never been there mrhat, then I think you'll find it a GREAT place. (http://www.tatteredcover.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp?GXHC_GX_jst=90c77147662d6164&GXHC_gx_session_id_store=bce46e427c61adfc)

Good luck on that math exam!:)

mrhat
05-08-2003, 09:59 AM
Sounds great! Thank you for the good luck, I am going to nee it.

vulcantouch
05-08-2003, 10:41 AM
so then we'll pencil in the afternoon of thrusday may 22 :)
mrh: if you tell me what's the major intersection nearest to where you'll be coming from i can give you ez directions to fs/tc :)

mrhat
05-08-2003, 05:39 PM
Major intesections--- wel 56th and Chambers, Colfax and Chambers, Cambers and 6th... the 22nd sound great!!

vulcantouch
05-09-2003, 12:38 AM
kinda wish they still held em at that 38th & 1-25 geodesic dome hotel, which'd be closer to me me ME :happy: anyhoo, from 56/chamb you can take i-70 west to southbound colorado blvd, coloblvd to 1st avenue, turn right (west) & go ~12 blocks and you're there :) 1st avenue does a lil dogleg as it nears tc & the cc shoppin mall, but just stay in right-hand lane & you'll go straight. to use tc parking garage turn right ~2 blocks after dogleg (milwaukee st.) :)
lmk if any quextions, always happy to help get my libdroids 2me ;)
too bad yall couldn't join me there 2day, the sky was Classic :cool:

mrhat
05-09-2003, 12:46 AM
Any way to avoid Highway? If not I'll deal with it.

vulcantouch
05-09-2003, 12:48 AM
. . .just take colfax west to colorado blvd, turn south (left) and continue as previous :)

mrhat
05-09-2003, 12:59 AM
thank you! Oh and no problem! Name of the place...

Darth Jax
05-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Fourth Story, restaraunt at top of tattered cover (very large bookstore)

RynBkr2002
05-09-2003, 08:27 PM
I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything on here. However, I am leaving for fleet on the 19th of this month. After basic, I will be immediately shipped out to fleet in the Mediterrean, before my "A" techincal school. Good luck to everyone in your collecting endeavors, and thanks to those who helped me out a while back.

Cordially,

Seaman Baker, Ryan
STS (Sonar Technician Surface)
United States Navy
9 May 2003

mrhat
05-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Good luck RynBkr!!! Thank you Jax.

haggie
05-10-2003, 01:13 PM
I haven't been in this thread for a few weeks so I have no idea what's been posted. The site keeps making me login every time I come here which means I am not getting email notification of new posts. ANyway, if it hasn't been mentioned, I saw the Yoda lightsaber at Arapahoe Target two days ago. They had about eight of them.

Jayspawn
05-10-2003, 01:36 PM
You havn't missed much haggie. Stores have stocked NOTHING for months now. I officially name Toys'R'Us on Mississippi the WORST store to shop at.

mrhat
05-10-2003, 10:14 PM
I second Jays motion!

vulcantouch
05-12-2003, 12:41 PM
aw boohoo, rb2 (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18389)'s shippin out w/out leavin me tasty feedback (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=204) :cry: :cry: ;)

mrhat
05-13-2003, 12:39 AM
WooHoo! Got my Preditor Toys today!!! McFarline did an exquisite job on both of them!!! Plans still on for next week!!! no new SW of course.

Jayspawn
05-13-2003, 12:10 PM
I saw McFarlane's Predator and Alien figures. They're neat looking but they look just like figures he's made before. I'm holding out for The Matrix.

EB at Aurora Mall had 2-3 Muppets Swedish Chef Kitchens. I didn't get the price on them, but whatever it is, it's worth it. NO new Star Wars stuff either.

I got my 12" 007 Timothy Dalton as James Bond and Robert Davi as Franz Sanchez from "License to Kill" in the mail yesterday. Great looking 12" figures! Sideshow rules! At least you can depend on them.

Dark Marble
05-13-2003, 03:25 PM
Right on Jawspawn, I picked up the muppets kitchen for my wife, and it was worth every penny. It has so many accessories I just can't believe it. Everything is dry in and around Boulder. I have seen nothing new. I have a pre-order down for a shuttle at entertainment earth, that is about all the star wars fix I am going to get this summer if retail stays along these lines. I wish TRU would have a big sale so I could go clear out some of those toyal gaurds. :(

Jayspawn
05-13-2003, 03:52 PM
Dark Marble, KBtoys.com is offering the Imperial Shuttle on pre-order for only $99.99 which I think is the best price going so far. If EE can beat that price.

Dark Marble
05-13-2003, 04:24 PM
EE is selling it for $121.94 after shipping KB is doing it for 99.99 plus a $15 surcharge and then some shipping. It doesn't come to very much of a difference, but EE beats out KB by about $4 bucks. Still not to shabby since I think FAO had them for $129.99 before shipping, but I can't remember.

I got some tax money back and was going to buy it from Brian's toys, but the price jumped up to $179.00 there. :eek:

sith_killer_99
05-13-2003, 04:34 PM
:eek: I'm glad I bought mine when I did! Yes, I admit, I bought mine from Brian's but it was only $150.00!!!

Dark Marble
05-13-2003, 04:50 PM
I was almost right there with you sith_killer_99. I was going to do it at that price and then it went even higher. I gave up on it until I saw that EE was doing it.

sith_killer_99
05-13-2003, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I used part of my $3,000+ (thank you uncle George) tax return, to buy one.;)

It's the best toy I've bought in a long time!

BTW, just 4 1/2 more week 'til I come home to.......

Rocky Mountain Hi i i i i i i igh, Colorado!:D

mrhat
05-13-2003, 08:18 PM
i might have to jump on one of the Kay Bee Shuttles. Since I have nothing to buy here, might as well get this gem (I hope)

ces
05-14-2003, 09:36 AM
Hey Jay, who did you order those 12 inch figures from? Did you all get an email from Hasbro saying that your name had been picked to receive $100 worth of spring Star Wars stuff? I don't know if I was just regerstiring for it or if I actually got it. It made it sound like I was just giving them my info at first, but then it said on the next screen that I would receive my "prize" within 30 days.

Jayspawn
05-14-2003, 12:28 PM
I didn't recieve anything from Hasbro. But it would be nice.

Good to hear from you ces!

Dark Marble
05-14-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Yeah, I used part of my $3,000+ (thank you uncle George) tax return, to buy one.;)

It's the best toy I've bought in a long time!

BTW, just 4 1/2 more week 'til I come home to.......

Rocky Mountain Hi i i i i i i igh, Colorado!:D

Right on!!! Colorado is still beautiful, believe me. $3000.00 eh, I wish....

mrhat
05-14-2003, 11:16 PM
congrats CES!! At least one of us will get the new figs. And that HUGE refund to... well nothin new here, got my matrix tickets for first show tomorrow.

Jayspawn
05-15-2003, 12:17 AM
I'm going to The Matrix Reloaded on Friday evening- I believe. Can't wait!

mrhat
05-15-2003, 10:11 AM
counting down the hours... Even the RMN guy gave it a B-, and he really doesn't like those types of movies. Maybe it's a good sign.

Jayspawn
05-16-2003, 01:46 PM
Yeah!!! I picked up The Matrix figures this morning at EB in Aurora Mall. Great figures. Some of the best McFarlane figures ever. They didn't have Twin 2 or the Chateau playset cause it's not out yet. Twin 2 will be along later.

*They also had a Muppets Swetich Chef w/ Kitchen playset for $29.99 if anyone has not picked it up yet.

mrhat
05-16-2003, 02:44 PM
SWEEET!! I may have to go take a looksie... I may wait tho, until the Queen Alien Deluxet comes out, see how good it really looks. That chateu set looks awesome too! BTY Enter the Matrix (Game) is absoluely stunning, and theextra film footage is really good. The new Movie-AWESOME, Matrix 3 trailer after the credits!!!

ces
05-17-2003, 03:15 PM
Hey all. If anyone is interested, Disney Deliverears is taking preorders on Wave 3 of the Star Tours figures. You can preorder all 3 (R5-D2, G2-9T, and SK-Z38). I was told that I should receive them in 4 weeks time. You can order max of two of each.
With this final wave coming out, if any of you are still wanting the earlier waves, you can go to the following link. They have just recently restocked the original six which I believe are sold out elsewhere.
http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Cat-ShopStarTours-1.asp

vulcantouch
05-19-2003, 12:27 PM
i hope it's at least partly-cloudy/rainy, otherwise with a currently-projected 72f high it'd be a bit of a bummer cloistered up in hermetic FS on such a perfect day :o hmm, lemme think; you know how events sometimes designate alternate"rain locations"? i almost feel like designating a "sun location", namely a gorgeous new patioed cafe just a coupla blocks away from fs i discovered 3 days ago (http://guzelcoffee.com/) which also has a great tea selection (And provides free wireless net, so would wanna bring lapnotetopbook ;) ); appropriately enough, güzel (pronounced GYOO-zell) is the turkish word for Beautiful :kiss:
maybe this (http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_1963124,00.html) is why our rb2 hasn't left me no trader feedback; according to my recollection the names, locations and family demographix match :sur:
vt

r2dee2
05-19-2003, 07:11 PM
VT, Thursday is still a go as far as I'm concerned....unless emergency arises RE: sister. If you wish a new locale, it's fine by me, especially since I spent a few years in Turkey.........just PM me directions :D You have my number:)

mrhat
05-20-2003, 12:51 AM
Still on as far as I know, unless something comes up. It seems fairly easy to get to, Temps are sposed to be 70 ish. So It seems the perfect day.

Jayspawn
05-21-2003, 12:27 AM
The Boba Fett MiniBust arrived in the mail today. And I have to say it's one of the best Star Wars collectibles ever. It's very cool!

mrhat
05-21-2003, 12:35 AM
yea that bust looks really cool, might have to get one.

Jayspawn
05-21-2003, 12:58 AM
I highly recomend it. But if you want one you have to act fast. These suckers are awesome and limited. I'm really looking forward to the Darth Vader bust.

mrhat
05-21-2003, 11:44 AM
Just have to wait a few days to get my Debit Card in the Mail. Til then.

vulcantouch
05-21-2003, 01:24 PM
. . .of fox31's yummy stacey donaldson (http://fox31.com/bio_donaldson.htm), so i'm inclined towards FS for that reason, cuz we haven't yet mmfash-fotoed spring there and simply cuz mrh hasn't yet experienced FS. so FS'd be my default pref, but watch this space just in case? ;)

vulcantouch
05-22-2003, 10:48 AM
i'm still leanin towards FS but if wanna be safe, before docking there yall might wanna swoop 2 blocks north and 2 blocks west to drive past Güzel (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=eSYkRep_0Tr.rpoCL6Ep._ZfAvDPvjnONB.MnXXrApRkwht 5rjMkMA--&csz=denver&country=us), just in case i change my annoyingly fickle mind at last minute and can be spotted on their patio :rolleyes: what to remember to bring:
me: protorp, mrh's $$, r2's ephant & proatst
mrh: saga rebtroop & libdroids
r2: your je-ne-se-quoi charm as always? :)
vt

mrhat
05-22-2003, 12:09 PM
Time? Still 4th story, whats the 411?

r2dee2
05-22-2003, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the map VT:) Look forward to having my MM proto back to enjoy:)

So far, it's a go:)

Will swing by Guzel, on route to FS just in case:

Mostly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid to upper 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of rain 10 percent.

ces
05-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Hey all. Nothing new. Remember how last week I got an email from Hasbro saying that I one something? Well today I got a big box in the mail. The Letter reads: "Dear Hasbro Spring 'What's In the Toy Chest' Prize Winner. Congratulations! Enclosed is the set of Hasbro products that you won in the Hasbro Spring ...game. Hope you enjoy." Mainly G.I. Joe, Zoids, and Transformer stuff that I don't collect. The super cool thing though was a Celebration II Sacul figure. Different from the one that I got at celebration II. This one is totally Granpa'ed out.

r2dee2
05-23-2003, 12:35 AM
Sorry we missed you mrhat, hope you are OK? VT and I had a nice visit as usual. HERE (http://r2toyforce.net/vttime2003may.htm) are a few pics:)

Jayspawn
05-23-2003, 12:45 AM
Target stores have pulled ALL the pegwarmers! Wohhoo! This might mean we'll get some new figures. Maybe my thread titled "You got a problem Hasbro" in the Dear Hasbro section paid off.

mrhat
05-23-2003, 10:11 AM
Yeah I'm Fine, I have just now gotten access to my comp (It was being oh you know) and I couldn't get online to check te responses, I am so sorry VT!!!!!!! I will be goig to Cancun on Tuesday, but after that week im free for the most part!!!!! LMK!

Jayspawn
05-23-2003, 08:33 PM
I saw a 12" AT-ST Driver at TRU on Mississippi today. No Han or Skiff Lando. So at least 1 new thing has hit the area.

mrhat
05-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Well it's SOMETHING....

vulcantouch
05-25-2003, 03:43 PM
long as you don't mind holdin em till we can close the deal; i'm just happy if we're able to do it by new years cuz that's when droids' metallics'll be fashionable (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=27558#post27558) :cool: meanwhile too bad we missed you thursday, it was fun (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=253393#post253393) :)
vt

mrhat
05-25-2003, 04:51 PM
Yeah there still here with your name on them!! (not literally of course) Anyways, NOTHING NEW!! Oh you all should check out then New Barnes and Noble by the new Super Target, I think they MIGHT have all the Star Wars Novels books etc of the modern era... seriously. And the staff is cool too, why it's downright spiffy.

Jayspawn
05-31-2003, 12:48 AM
First off, nothing new in way of Star Wars. I did however find The Matrix Twin 2 figure at Sam Goody at Park Meadows Mall. I have them all now so I'm done w/ McFarlane until the T3 figures come out.

Darth Jax
06-01-2003, 06:41 PM
NEW SW arriving in stores. picked up the KB exclusive Gamorrean Guard today. only 4 on the shelves so imagine stores are only getting one case in. at least it's something new though. got mine at southwest plaza. picked up shaak-ti and new issue of empire but haven't sat down to read them yet.

Jayspawn, which version of Zoot is short-packed? have seen both gold and silver sax versions. myself i have the gold version, but if silver is a chase fig might return and pick it up also.

Jayspawn
06-01-2003, 09:55 PM
The version rare version of Zoot is the one w/ red shirt and solver sax. Now, I personally passed on it because I like the gold sax version better.

I'm glad the 12" Gamorean is showing up. This is one I'd really like to get. And yes it's something new.

Darth Jax
06-01-2003, 10:01 PM
thanx for the info jayspawn. i like the gold sax, but think i like the shirt color better on the other fig.

Jayspawn
06-03-2003, 11:22 AM
I got the Padme MiniBust in the main yesterday. Pretty cool too! I have it on my shelf next to Obi-Wan and Boba Fett. Now if I could only find Darth Vader. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go out looking for stuff today. Hopefully I'll at least run into 12" Gamorean or the Imperial Forces pack.

mrhat
06-04-2003, 05:36 AM
Hey all, just got back from Mexico!! it was fun, but coming home is always nice. My dad picked up an Imperial forces4 pack from the TRU off of Mississippi some time in the last few days.

Jayspawn
06-05-2003, 12:26 AM
I picked up the Imperial Forces 4-pack today at TRU on Mississippi! Wohoo! It rocks! There were 5 left. FINALLY something new, go get em!

mrhat
06-05-2003, 12:55 AM
HURRAY!! Got the Queen Alien Box Set at Electronics Boutique!! Its cooler than I thought. They had one left if you want one (Price 24.99) Oh its BIG, and You may have a slight problem storing it. Well worth it.

Jayspawn
06-06-2003, 06:01 PM
Nothing ew this weekend yet, but I found The Muppets MEGA Animal at Media Play and oh yes, he's cool as hell! I've not picked him up yet but he's on the top of the list.

BTW, he's $24.99 but definatly looks the price.

Jayspawn
06-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Speaking of $24.99, I saw the McFarlane Alien Queen at Aurora Mall today. Several stores had them. Great looking set. I'm tempted to get one.

mrhat
06-07-2003, 01:14 AM
She's got my reccomendation (Alien Queen). The Chest Bursting Action is A bit addictive. If my calculations are correct, the queen is the first large scale creature McFarline has made to be the correct scale to the other figures in the line. King Kong was SMALL Jaws was SMALL, and they finally made up for it with the queen...

Jayspawn
06-09-2003, 02:06 PM
I just ordered my 12" Roger Moore as 007 and Christopher Lee as Scaramanga from NewForce Comics! I can't wait to get them!

Not really exciting, but Target (Buckingham) got in some Clone Pilots. I hope they get something NEW in. KB in the same mall is also expecting 12" Gamoreans this week they say.

mrhat
06-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Same old same old, the Target by the aurora mall had a revamped council yoda and some wattos, woo.

Jayspawn
06-13-2003, 10:40 AM
I saw all the new MOTU figures at Greatland Target including Whiplash and TwoBad. Cool looking figures. They're gone now but they were there.

Still nothing new in the way of Star Wars. Hopefully, the Obi-Wan Unleashed wave will actually show up in stores. :zzz:

mrhat
06-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Still need the Vader Revamp/Slave Leia Unleashed, grr.

ces
06-13-2003, 05:14 PM
Hey Mr. Hat. I finally just got mine from www.yestertoys.com

ces
06-13-2003, 05:22 PM
Also, if anyone is sick of waiting for the new Obi-wan and Jango, follow this link: http://www.toymaniacs.com/2001/sub_pg3.cfm?subcat_id=113&cat_id=6 they have them for $9.99 each

r2dee2
06-13-2003, 05:40 PM
Hadn't found anything in a LONG time, but finally found the Imperial Forces 4 pack at TRU in Colorado Spings (we only have 1), though I know this has already been reported as being found in Denver, so old news for you guys :)

tk0971
06-13-2003, 07:55 PM
the Tru at 88 and Wads has a bunch of the Imperial Forces 4 pack.I just got my box of Wave 5 of the Unleashed I pre-ordered from Action figure Express...

tk0971
06-13-2003, 08:00 PM
I will be getting a hand full of the 25th Anniversary Boba Fett at the San Diego Comic Con . My family and I are going so I'll post How many I'll have to trade or sale...

mrhat
06-14-2003, 12:10 AM
Put me on the list!! Thanks ces, i may have to check that out!!

ces
06-14-2003, 08:31 AM
TK097 I would love one if you can get it.

tk0971
06-14-2003, 10:04 AM
You'll be Second on the List CES I'm not sure how Many I'll get and I don't Want to Make any Promises But if I do get 3 Or more I'll send you a PM.Genlte Giants Is doing a Blue Clone Trooper Mini Bust Limited to 1000 to be made. 500 for the Comic Con and 500 For Wizards Of the Coast .

I have a Some Star Wars Kubricks coming from Japan , and Ihave some Tomy Series 2 Dioramas coming in.I stopped collecting regular Figures I'm only getting Star wars Exclusive Items from Over seas and the toy store Exclusives .When my Japan Shippmnet comes in I'll post an Inventory.