PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Jayspawn
06-15-2003, 03:41 PM
I picked up the 12" Gamorrean Guard at KB Toys at Buckingham Mall today. Cool figure! The outfit is neat, but it's not articulated much unfortunatly.

mrhat
06-15-2003, 05:48 PM
well theres something new, i guess. Lets hope the Clone Wars at least hit here... Being Optomistic. Well heres to that

ces
06-15-2003, 09:05 PM
Target by the Aurora Mall had the Library droids and Padme left tonight at 6PM

mrhat
06-15-2003, 09:07 PM
hey there is a shimmer of hope

Jayspawn
06-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Wohoo! 12" 007 and Scaramanga arrived in the mail today! Awesome figures! And displayed proudly in front of my other 007 figures. 4 left to go: Oddjob, TeeHee, ***** Galore, and Jaws!

Still NO Star Wars.

Jayspawn
06-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Ohhh that got edited. HAHA!!!

mrhat
06-17-2003, 12:02 PM
That IS funny wonder if they willedit this-- Octo***** we shall see

mrhat
06-17-2003, 12:02 PM
guess not

Jayspawn
06-21-2003, 12:02 AM
Well I got some sort of new Star Wars figures in the mail today. I got Deluxe Jango, Deluxe Obi-Wan, Carkoon Fett, Hoth Han, and Mynock Chewbacca. Cool looking figures. Too bad they never made the stores.

mrhat
06-21-2003, 12:05 AM
Maybe the Luke Jedi Wave will show up so i dont have to order a case with 3 new figures and 9 others, i fially broke down and e-bayed for the wave 4 unleashed, hope i dont have to do it again.

ces
06-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey all,
Just got back from Santa Fe. Hit many Targets, TRU, Wal-marts on the way down and the same story everywhere as here. Not much of anything. I saw many Guards at KB, Many three packs, and nothing newer that the final wave of last year at targets.

Jayspawn
06-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Hey everybody, I just got back from a needed vacation in the Black Hills. I got to hit up a few stores on the way- didn't find anything but the same old thing. I did pick up an Unleased Padme at a ShopKo but thats it.

Clone Wars and NEW packaged SAGA figures should be hitting soon I guess (fingers crossed).

mrhat
06-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Fingers crossed also

Jayspawn
06-30-2003, 06:25 PM
Well I made some rounds today, not a thing! TRU got some more Imperial Forces packs out but thats it.

And unrelated to that, I got my Masters of the Universe Exclusive Moss Man figure in the mail today. Cool figure!

mrhat
06-30-2003, 09:30 PM
Hey all, NOTHING new as of yet. OH EB Games atThe Mall (and everywhere) has Galaxies Collecters editon its cool as it looks. Im gonna wait til I get my new computer to get it. Anyways nothing new round here besides that. MAYBE one day

Dark Marble
07-02-2003, 10:56 AM
I am still waiting for my Mossman figure. I hope it shows up today!! I found Bariss and Aayla at the Super Target in Superior the night before last, but that is all the had on the pegs were these two figures. So maybe new stuff is starting to slowly creep out.

Jayspawn
07-03-2003, 11:44 AM
I hope they start showing up more. I never got them. You should get your Moss Man figure soon Dark Marble.

mrhat
07-03-2003, 11:50 AM
I think Hasbro has a very hard time getting things all the way here from Canada/Rhode Island, because it seems as if all the other states arient having as bad as us. Well heres hoping they can get their act together...

Jayspawn
07-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Marvel Legends 4 have shown up at Toys'R'Us on Mississippi. Nice looking figures too, the line includes Beast, Gambit, Elektra, and Punisher.

mrhat
07-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Well thats a good sign, TRU does get new things in... Now if they send those Luke and Taun Tauns back and all the bobas and preview figs, we'd be in business. I thought they might have figured that out by now.

vulcantouch
07-05-2003, 04:46 PM
1 each of snowtroop and throne luke & vader :)

mrhat
07-05-2003, 09:36 PM
The first signs of life!!!!!!!

ces
07-06-2003, 11:04 AM
The stores have been bone dry for me. At least I am saving some money. This has been a long dry spell. Hopefully we will see new things soon. Isn't this about the time after Episode I that we started to get the POTJ line into stores?

Dark Marble
07-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Well with a gang of new saga figures coming out between now and Christmas and Clone Wars on top of that, we should be seeing new stuff soon. I didn't find any new Star Wars over the long weekend, but I did find new He-man figures!! So that is something to get me over the hump. Plus, I think my Mossman just arrived today!! Yea! :happy:

mrhat
07-07-2003, 08:23 PM
thats usually how it breaks down...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-07-2003, 09:10 PM
Well, Super Target in Superior had a Snowtrooper (which I bought), a rerelease Jango, Hoth Han and Mynock Chewbacca. They only had one of each, and Jango's card was pretty warped. Still, it's great seeing new figures. :)

mrhat
07-08-2003, 02:09 AM
well all we ned now is for them to move into the auora aea and were set!!

Dark Marble
07-09-2003, 10:39 AM
Just found Wat, Coleman, and Padme at target this morning!!! I only got Wat and Coleman however. A nice young man beat me to the Padme (and the Maul I wanted). It is nice to see new stuff again, but the bummer is it is all a one per case. 12 figs and one fig of Wat, Coleman, Padme, Maul, Han, Leia, all on new cards. Then Barriss, Aayla, Yoda/Chian, Ashla/Jempa, Red droid, and Lama Su. Horrible! But it is out there, and I heard that Luke and Darth were there earlier this week!

Jayspawn
07-09-2003, 11:03 AM
I need to start hitting up Target more then.

Dark Marble
07-09-2003, 11:49 AM
Yep, target is really starting to get stuff in again. I know that the new waves have hit the super target in superior too.

mrhat
07-09-2003, 11:49 AM
which Target?

Dark Marble
07-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Well the Target that I frequent is in Boulder, but right outside of Boulder in Superior, Louisville is a Super Target. Both have seen the new waves hit.

mrhat
07-09-2003, 08:49 PM
I see... Well moving on, TRU off of Mississippi and Potomic had 1 Unleashed Sideous Left, Dinged up if anyone wants it. Also They got some new toys, NOT the rigth ones but something. They got the Vader Bespin Wave... :LOTS OF THEM:

Darth Jax
07-09-2003, 09:25 PM
i'm not sure why i bother going into target any longer. make it a stop on my usual rounds. have had nothing but accessory sets on the shelves for months. haven't even seen a pegwarmer there. really think i'm on the wrong side of town for being a collector. most of the action seems to happen out east not west.

have seen plenty of the vader bespin wave at TRU here, that's all they've had for about a month. that and plenty of luke/taun tauns and leia boushh clogging the shelves.

walmart is completely empty. only shelf tags remain, can't remember the last time i saw only SW on the pegs. i'd like to think the empty pegs mean they're getting merchandise and it's moving quickly. however i'm more inclined to believe it means either no merchandise in storeroom or simply not ordering any SW figs.

looks like it might be time for a trip out east.

mrhat
07-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Im supposing the Bespin Vader Wave is the "New figs" they have been recieving for months... whatever. Kay Bee at Aurora Mall had on Gammerian left and i picked him up, im sure they will get more. THats all.

Jayspawn
07-10-2003, 05:18 PM
I went a little late, but at 2 this afternoon Greatland Target had a few Princess Leia, Han Solo and Darth Maul in the new packaging. Also the 'Red' Battle Droids there was a few of those too. No sign of Luke, Darth, Padme, Wat or any of those guys.

I only bought Darth Maul because he's the one from the Masters of the Dark Side 2-pack I didn't open. The Leia and Han are the same old.

r2dee2
07-10-2003, 06:37 PM
I haven't seen anything new in so long, it was a real treat to see
the new figures.....Aayla Secura, Lama Su, Yoda & Chian, Barriss
Offee, Ashla & Jempa, Theed Hanger Duel Darth Maul, Imperial Captive
Leia Organa, Flight to Alderaan Han Solo, Battle of Geonosis Coleman
Trebor, Geonosis War Room Wat Tambor, Secret Cere,ony Padme'
Adidala...and the Clone Wars Droid Army, Battle Launcher and Clone
Trooper Army. Didn't see the Jedi Knight Army or the ARC Trooper. I
found these at TRU and Target (Powers Blvd.) in Colorado Springs.

I like the unique stands in most of the figures, the Wat Tambor and
the Padme bases are especially nice.

Darth Jax
07-10-2003, 08:25 PM
stopped by the cinderella city walmart on my way home from work tonite. was a reassuring site to see 12 jango fett pilots hanging from the pegs.

did pick up casey, hun, and april. passed on the xtreme team turtles, they looked rather lame. also present was marvel legends, picked up punisher. might get gambit at a later date.

Jayspawn
07-10-2003, 09:48 PM
The Punisher is the best looking figure in the line I think. Beast looks cool too. Eleckta has some weird looking joints but she's pretty spiffy.

Anyhoo, I got won the Count Dooku Lightsaber Replica off Ebay for $150 which I thought was a styeal. Case and all!

mrhat
07-11-2003, 01:37 AM
Target by Aurora Mall had An Aalya Secura, Lama Su, 3 Red Droids ad a CommTech Jar Jar and Ovdi Madrell (seriously)

ces
07-12-2003, 03:30 PM
I bought two of the red battle roids at the Aurora Target today. Everything else was gone. Thanks Mr. Hat. The surprising thing was that the Jar Jar figure was gone too.

mrhat
07-12-2003, 07:39 PM
no problem,im suprised they were stll there... And the Jar Jar was gone.. strange.

Jayspawn
07-14-2003, 10:11 AM
I saw the Ody still on the shelves. Somebody had copied the UPC off Wat Tambor and glued it to the back of the packaging. What a rip! I'd love to catch somebody doing that! :mad:

mrhat
07-14-2003, 11:56 AM
That is stupid... Where did the ody and jar jar originate from? thats still mind boggleing.

Darth Jax
07-14-2003, 11:54 PM
well the force was with me today. target at southwest plaza HAD finally gotten some new stock (before i wiped them out). managed to find aayla and that wave on the shelves along with the brocoli holding padme group.

walmart in highlands ranch had about 2 dozen tie bombers. hopefully they'll go on clearance so i can get a second one

mrhat
07-15-2003, 01:59 AM
well thats good news. looks like targets the place to go.

Jayspawn
07-15-2003, 09:46 AM
Yeah too bad it's none of our Targets yet.

mrhat
07-15-2003, 12:29 PM
maybe they will join the club.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Has Westminster Toys R Us got in anything good lately?
A few days ago Lafayette Wal-Mart had repack C-3PO, re-pack Jango, Hoth Han, ad Mynock Chewie (I know, I know, not great, but it's something). However, today they were all sold out. The interesting thing was today, though, that instead of three half-full rows of figures (I think there are five colums), they only had two full rows, but still the empty row had the Star Wars sticker thing. Hopefully they are planning for the Clone Wars, or any new stuff for that matter.

mrhat
07-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Some good news!!! Although I wish i had gone out earlier, but i did found remnants. Picked up The Destroyer Droid Launcher from TRU off of Mississippi, I assume they had more earlier. Wal-Mart on Exposition had a repack Leia and Han, as well as the Vader Luke Sabers from 1996 (new SAGA Packaging). Good i guess.

Jayspawn
07-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Which of us Coloradans are going to SDCC?

I wish I could go, I reallly want a Yellow Captain Kirk figure and a Blue Clonetrooper minibust.

mrhat
07-16-2003, 12:32 PM
I wish i was going...

Dark Marble
07-16-2003, 04:01 PM
I am not going to the SDCC either. But I sure would love to get the MOTU Keldor that everyone will be selling on ebay for $150.

Just to update, the Boulder Target has got a couple of more cases of the Wat/Coleman case and I got Luke and Darth at the S. Bldr Rd Walmart thanks to the help of a fellow collector as well as a beardless Endor Trooper and Flying R2 that were just sitting around. The Superior Super Target also had some Clone Trooper speeder bikes on clearance!!! I only got one, but if I could find one more I would be happy!! Now if we could just get the clone trooper multi packs...

mrhat
07-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Nothing Much New, TRU on Mississippi Had a fresh Case of the Clone Wars Vehicles, 2 of the Jedi Starfighter's and 2 AAT's I snatched a Starfighter still one left assumedly. Oh and Wal-Mart on Expo. Had a Ashla/Jempa and 2 Red Battle Droids, I aready have them so if you need em better hurry...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2003, 04:42 PM
Boulder Target had Aayla, Barriss, Lama, red droids (one I got), Ashla & Jempa (which I got), and repack Han and Maul. Most of the cards/bubbles were pretty mutilated, even to the point that Maul's blade was broken off so didn't get him. Some of them were in great condition, though. Too bad I ordered some of these figures off Yestertoys for twice the price, but oh wel, this always happens. :D

OC47150
07-16-2003, 04:44 PM
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The four TRU in the Louisville, Ky., area are being converted to Geoffrey stores. We're the test market. Meaning, for the last month or so while the stores are being renovated:

* No new stock until renovations are completed, which is the end of July, first of August.

* The stores are only open Fri., Sat. and Sunday.

* SOS on the shelves, like 20 billion Jango Fett pilots!

Targets and WMs are the best bets to find new stuff now.

mrhat
07-16-2003, 05:12 PM
dont be so hard on yourself!! The newest Regular Saga toys TRU hashere is the Vader Bespin Wave, and a very select shipment of Clone Wars. Wal-Marts been dry for some time, but its getting some new stock, Target as 1 Lot Dodd, and everything else is accessory Packs. ONE figure, ONE.

Jayspawn
07-19-2003, 11:42 AM
Ahhh, I really want some of those Exclusive things being offered at SDCC. I don't see why we don't get a ComiCon here in Denver. San Diego and Chicago both get one. I guess it's because Starland has the monopoly on conventions here and they rip us once a year. I really want a ComiCon here in Denver.

All that Exclusive stuff that we Colorado Collectors totally miss...

mrhat
07-19-2003, 11:51 AM
Hasbros trying at least, with the Jedi Master Point plan, finally the Jorg and Silver Vader... Maybe the others will trickle out too... Heres hoping.

Jayspawn
07-19-2003, 11:56 PM
I don't know about that. I have a feeling that Hasbro will have like 12 Saculs and thousands of people sending in points trying to get one.

mrhat
07-20-2003, 12:50 AM
Well now that the day has finally arrived, carded collectors are SCREWED unless they buy 2 of each... hahahaha, anyways in my boredom I added all my points and I have 105,255 Considering that will probly buy a sticker, that just shows you my $$ goes nowhere else... O well, I have to get my hands on the Vader at least, although a "catelouge style" would have been much appreciated. Now that i look back on it its a good thing they did wait til now, otherwise people would have to actually stop bidding at some point ;) I can see it all now, 100,000 Jedi Master Points on E-Bay only $100 buy it now!!!

Jayspawn
07-20-2003, 12:53 AM
I found Barris Afee at Wal-Mart on Exposition tonight. But the lightsaber was broken at the base so I left it there. What a downer too, thats the newest figure I've seen in a long time. I hope the Clone Wars things start showing up soon!

mrhat
07-20-2003, 12:59 AM
ALMOST FORGOT-- My dad picked up a few figs i already had from Wal-Mart on Albalene, now before you get all excited the packages are SCREWD the )-(ell up!! But the figs are okay HAVE on hand Wat Tambor, Colman Trebor, Leia Re-Pack, and Han Re-Pack, Im going to offer them here first!! Im asking 3 dollars, truly thats all their worth in this condition, LMK!! I also have a Arena Obi, Destroyer Droid from a case i got a while ago, they are in good condition.

haggie
07-20-2003, 03:03 AM
TRU on Mississippi Had a fresh Case of the Clone Wars Vehicles, 2 of the Jedi Starfighter's and 2 AAT's.

Hot damn! I need an AAT!!! Like the Gunship, it's a 3 3/4" vehicle I MUST own. Good to know they are shipping. The Hailfire Droid looks sweet too. I haven't seen any new SW stuff for months. Been hoping to score an Unleashed Luke as well.

haggie
07-20-2003, 03:08 AM
I don't know about that. I have a feeling that Hasbro will have like 12 Saculs and thousands of people sending in points trying to get one.

You'd better believe it. Most of us are totally screwed by this Jedi Points auction deal. I have a few hundred points but that doesn't mean anything when others have THOUSANDS! All they are doing is clearing house of things that have already been produced. Leave it to Hasbro to not actually do something that would make them lose money, like creating something exlcusive for us. They've heard so much about Jedi Points from fans that they just know that there are hundreds of thousands of people just waiting to redeem them for something.

When I collected as a kid it seemed like every time a new figure wave hit the pegs there was a new offer based on point redemption. I got a LOT of free figures, figure stands, and figure accessories from Kenner back in the day. Kenner rocked.

Jayspawn
07-20-2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah Kenner was cool. We got a Stormtrooper Han from them. Hasbro has changed sooo much.

Jayspawn
07-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Wohoo! I scored Unleashed Obi-Wan at TRU on Mississippi!!!! They also had Unleashed Luke and Sidious. There were also a few Droid Army packs and a few Federation Tanks. There were several empty pegs that looked like they held more, Clone and Jedi Army packs as well. Hopefully things will be picking up now. :D

mrhat
07-21-2003, 11:59 PM
I knew i should of stopped by TRU tonight... O well. Hey heres a bit of interesting non SW news. Target on Sable had some ROTK toys (yes they did) in their blue packaged glory, they had 1 Frodo Orc diguise and 2 Eomer's, also had the beast packs-- RingWraith and Aragorn re-pack, and the new one with the orc, cant remember the exact name. looks like its christmas in july!!

Jayspawn
07-22-2003, 12:03 AM
Yeah I've heard of those hitting stores. I'm not sure what figures I'm getting yet. I've heard the Eomer is cool.

mrhat
07-22-2003, 12:07 AM
The Eomer looks a lot better than the TTT version, all suited up. The frodo is pretty much what i expected, theres also a Samwise in Orc disguise but some one mustve snagged him. Im guessing any new LOTR toys will be unified under the blue packaging, seeing as the Horse sets were from FOTR and TTT. Hopfully some new characters will show up more and more heading up to the release to the movie.

Jayspawn
07-24-2003, 10:22 AM
SunCoast in Aurora Mall had the new Marvel MiniMates in stock. Pretty nifty looking but not as cool as the slightly larger Star Trek (and other) Mates. They were $6.99.

Jayspawn
07-25-2003, 11:34 AM
The Mace Windu MiniBust arrived in the mail yeaterday. Pretty neat collectible too. I just wish I could get a hold of Jango or Vader.

I was talking to a guy at Game Stop, he says they should be getting the new T3 figures this week or next.

mrhat
07-25-2003, 11:41 AM
The Kay Bee at the AM had the Lightsaber/3 figure "Value Packs" for $19.99.

Jayspawn
07-25-2003, 03:54 PM
SCORE!!! Nothing Star Wars unfortunatly, BUT I did pick up the LOTR Helm's Deep 5-Pack w/ Haldir at TRU and Media Play got in all the Terminator 3 and Tomb Raider figures! They all look awesome! McFarlane did a great job too! SOTA made some great Angelina Jolie figures as well.

AND I have a Exclusive Yellow Captain Kirk figure coming to me in the mail.

mrhat
07-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Finally TRU Re stocks LOTR... Did you notice if they had any of the New Blue Pack Saurons? Might have to check that out...

ces
07-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Target Greatlands had the remnants of Collection 2. They had Han, Leia, and red battle droid left. I got my new Tie Fighter in the mail from KB. It is super cool. I also got the new A-wing in the mail too. Both are great ships. Everywhere else that I hit today was totally dead.

mrhat
07-26-2003, 09:35 PM
SCORE!! TRU had 7 Saurons (The Red Pack Ones) and a Helms Deep Packs, and expect ROTK stuff next week. Maybe some more Clone Wars Stuff will come in... Was going to stop by Media Play, but I decided not to...

Jayspawn
07-28-2003, 12:25 AM
I picked up the McFarlane Terminator w/ Coffin figure tonight. Truely excellent figure. I highly recomend these figures. Too bad McFarlane can't make more figures this cool. :happy:

Darth Jax
07-28-2003, 12:28 AM
it appears that TRU still has not learned how to effectively order. after the pegwarming debacle of the early waves of saga figures (and even ep 1), you'd think some sense would settle in. stopped by today and picked up some of the new clone wars gear (tank, droids, launcher) - passed on the starfighter (already have 2). couldn't help but notice the 24 imp. forces sitting on the shelves (right next to the remaining leia boushh 12"). i know we're all eager and ready for new merchandise, but now these are gonna clog the shelves and reduce the chances of the next set of 4 packs actually being displayed. firstly i don't think they should have ordered that many cases to start with, and secondly why put them all out on the shelves at once. some of them would keep just as easily in the back - also giving the appearance that since there are fewer on the shelf the demand must be higher (at least higher than the 30 odd obi pilots still there).

mrhat
07-28-2003, 01:34 AM
they will never learn

Jayspawn
07-28-2003, 01:40 AM
The Imperial Forces packs are pretty cool. But the 12" Leia Bousshs are crap! I don't know what Hasbro was thinking when they decided to make them and what Lucasfilm was thinking them they approved it. :(

mrhat
07-28-2003, 01:45 AM
With the good you always have to expect bad.

ces
07-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Hey all. Just a quick heads up. The Target off Alameda and Sable has two cases of each of the new collections. I finally got caught up with the regular collection. They still had plenty left when I left if anyone still needs some; however, I think I was the last one to get caught up in the group.

Darth Jax
07-28-2003, 07:26 PM
ces, you're not the last one to get caught up. i've been picking them up slowly, mostly because until i see them not sure if i want them or not. have most of the newer releases but still a couple of holes, most noticeably the imperial officer.

Jayspawn
07-28-2003, 07:48 PM
HA! I got you all beat. The only new figure I have is the repack Darth Maul. But I'll go check for leftovers.

Jayspawn
07-28-2003, 09:52 PM
HAHA! Ok I went to Target and here's what I found....NEW Star Wars, NEW Lord of the Rings, NEW Masters of the Universe, NEW Muppets, and NEW Batman! They totally remodeled and restocked everything. New stuff at that.

But, the ONLY things I got were Ceremony Padme and the Mattel Joker. Now that took some resistance. I could have spent a fortune. :eek:

haggie
07-29-2003, 02:08 PM
The only "new" figures I've seen are the Han and Leia with the gold label down the left side. I don't collect too many 3 3/4" figs but I'd really like to score a Boba Fett and Tusken Raider with removable head. Never seen Elephant Mon either. Don't want him but do want to at least see him.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Boulder Target had basically everything from #10(Lama Su) to #27 (Han Solo). I got Luke, Vader, Wat, and Coleman, all very nice except for crappy Luke. I was going to get Padmé and Maul but didn't have enough money.

Jayspawn
07-30-2003, 07:19 PM
No Star Wars news but, Lord of the Rings news! I ventured into Park Meadows this afternoon and found NEW "9 Treebeard, Smegol, and Eowyn at Wal-Mart! Yeah! New figures gets me going! AND Greatland Target (in Aurora) had a full stock of Armies of Middle Earth figures and sets. No playsets still.

BFett88
07-31-2003, 04:53 AM
I live in Thornton and I am look for any new unleshed. If you could point me in a good direction for these figures I would be greatful. Thanks

Jayspawn
07-31-2003, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the forums BFett88! I'm Jayspawn. I don't usually venture by way of Thornton, but they do have that nice Mini High Comics Megastore there. I would check Toys'R'Us (if Thornton has one) the newest and some old Unleashed have been showing up there as of late.

haggie
07-31-2003, 11:41 AM
I live in Thornton and I am look for any new unleshed. If you could point me in a good direction for these figures I would be greatful. Thanks

I used to live up there. Biggs was the BEST place in Colorado to find Star Wars toys back in the mid 90s... however they recently shut down the Thornton store. The Target in you area also closed it's doors. You've got the 104th KMart (if it didn't close down) and a really lame WalMart in your area. Mile High Comics mega store is on Washington St. but it is WAY overpriced when it comes to toys (actually, just about anything sold there is WAY overpriced) and they don't seem to carry many of the newer Star Wars toys.

The closest TRU is on 88th in Westminster (off of Sheridan). TRU is the only place I've seen any of the newer Unleashed, but they go fast. The TRU down on County Line just got a case of the Obi-Wan, Luke, etc. wave a few days ago (already sold out) so this may mean that the other TRUs just received some as well. Perhaps you should give them a call? They do have the ability to check warehouse stock as well as what is coming in on the trucks.

You may also want to try the Commerce City WalMart. They had a huge Star Wars section when I went to midnight madness last year. Not sure what they have now but it's a very big store.

Good luck!

Darth Jax
08-01-2003, 02:07 PM
well clone wars materiel seems to be showing up with surprising frequency. target, KB, TRU all seem to be regularly stocking the shelves with it. doesn't last long and doesn't seem at this point that it'll pegwarm. seem to have learned a lesson with the gunship. rather than the $50 it retailed for before the CW version seems to be much cheaper. target even seems to be getting the saga figures on the shelves.

BFett88
08-01-2003, 07:20 PM
I had a great day today. I picked up Throne Room Luke, Snow Troopper and Han Hoth. I even got the new Unleashed Luke. I found alot more stuff that I didnt have but not enough money. I anyone lives up North, I found the figs at the Broomfield Target, and the unleashed at the Toys R Us in westminster. The reason Target has all the new figs is they reset toys around the last week of July to the first week of Auguest. I used to work for them and that was always the best time to get the new figs.

ces
08-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Hey you guys. If anyone is interested, the Laughing Place store has all of the Star Tours figures in-stock.

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Cat-ShopStarTours-1.asp

OC47150
08-04-2003, 09:13 AM
Which store did you find the figure, Jayspawn? I have a friend at work who's dying (no pun intended) to get that particular figure.

Jayspawn
08-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Which figure OC47150? If it was any of the recent LOTR figures it was at a Wal-Mart.

OC47150
08-04-2003, 02:45 PM
The Terminator with coffin.

Sorry. :)

Jayspawn
08-05-2003, 11:40 AM
The T3 figures have been showing up at Media Play, Electronics Botique, Suncoast, and Sam Goody so far. I'm betting they will hit TRU soon.

OC47150
08-05-2003, 11:54 AM
My buddy found the coffin-carrying T3 at Suncoast the other day. Thanks for the input!

mrhat
08-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Got Back last night from Wisconsin, Found TIE Fighter at the Kay Bee up there, also got the Aurra Sing Masterpiece Edition for 20 bucks!!!! Also got some of the New MINI Legos and The TX fig.

mrhat
08-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Found the refurbished CW Gunship at Target by the Aurora Mall. They shrunk the SW a lot, they moved it across the wall and to the left. On a side note they also have the LOTR armies of Middle Earth 3 packs and horses. They HAD a 12" Aragorn from ROTK. The TRU in that area also had the gunship.

Jayspawn
08-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Yeah the Clone Wars vehicles are showing up everywhere now. I just wish the figures would.

I really want to get those AOME figures, they look soo cool! But so far I've resisted, and the temptations have been strong! :evil:

mrhat
08-08-2003, 12:44 PM
AOME looks mighty tempting too. But I have to see the Balrog Set first...

ces
08-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Hey all. This morning I found the GREEN clone trooper set at TRU on Miss. :crazed: They are pretty cool. They had one set left, also Jedi and Droids. I still haven't found the all white set yet, but the one thing I realized is that if you have both the green and blue sets, then you have all the clones that come in the white set. Hopefully Hasbro will realize the demand for these guys and come out with a case of different clone trooper sets without the soon to be peg warmer droids.

ces
08-09-2003, 04:07 PM
With Hasbro starting up there auctions sometime next month, I decided to count up my points. 6520. Maybe that's enough to get a sticker.

haggie
08-09-2003, 05:50 PM
NEW Republic Gunship, NEW Jedi Starfighter, and Trade Federation AAT all at the Super Target in Colorado Mills!

mrhat
08-09-2003, 06:03 PM
new figs hurray

Jayspawn
08-11-2003, 09:38 PM
I picked up the TIE Fighter at KB Toys in Buckingham Mall today. Nothing else new but something at least.

If anybody comes across the LOTR Armies of Middle Earth Playsets, post it! :D

mrhat
08-12-2003, 12:36 AM
will do, havent seen anything yet but will post.

Jayspawn
08-12-2003, 09:48 PM
Hey I picked up the Battle Damaged T-850 MiniBust by Gentle Giant today at Media Play. The detail on this is incredible and the quality is amazing. I highly recomend it for any Terminator Fan.

"Talk to the hand."

mrhat
08-12-2003, 10:10 PM
nothin new today, target has a bunch of the armie of middle earth figs, no playsets.

ces
08-15-2003, 09:18 AM
Nothing new this week. I did receive the new Princess Leia on Speeder bike from Target Direct. They did a great job on her. She has the G.I. Jane body. Best Leia so far. Now they Just need to make a Papaloo on Speeder bike next year.
I hope I can get then screen scenes soon. I hope that they are not as big of hassel as the first wave.

mrhat
08-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Im sure they will have to see how well this new one does before anything defenate could be decided.

ces
08-16-2003, 10:49 PM
Did you guys see that the A-wing and Leia are listed as web-only?

Jayspawn
08-16-2003, 11:23 PM
The A-Wing is not a website exclusive is it? I thought that the website just got it first before the stores. I'm on the lookout anyways.

mrhat
08-17-2003, 12:00 AM
I dont think Target would be that stupid with that type of thing. I think its supposed to hit retail later this year.

Jayspawn
08-17-2003, 12:59 AM
I don't know about later, but if it's available at the website it should only be a matter of time. :( Well all of our Targets don't seem to be in any big hurry to stock Star Wars.

mrhat
08-17-2003, 01:02 AM
well if someone ever buys that Lott Dodd, maybe well have a shot

Darth Jax
08-18-2003, 01:03 AM
couple of notes.... TRU seems to have finally gotten new 12" figs in. found Lando, Han, and AT-ST driver at TRU in park meadows. they have reset the SW section as mentioned elsewhere, why they needed more space for Hulk merchandise is beyond me. they had the blue packaging LOTR figs in (sorry don't collect the series so didn't pay that much attention to what stock they had). noticed that swedish chef/kitchen playset was re-released in blue packaging (MediaPlay on Wads), which also had Terminator mini-busts. hadn't seen Gremlins figs before but they were present as well.

anyone in this neck of the woods know any comic stores on the west side of town?

mrhat
08-18-2003, 01:07 AM
The TRU on Mississippi Re-Did the SW section, it's brighter and it seems much more organized, and bigger. They are finally spreading things out at that one, and it looks a lot better.

haggie
08-19-2003, 10:56 AM
anyone in this neck of the woods know any comic stores on the west side of town?

Colorado Coin Bar (A.K.A. Coins Cards Comics) is my comic store of choice. They have a good sized store and also provide discounts on everything if you have a hold slot. It's at 6695 Wadsworth.

mrhat
08-19-2003, 12:03 PM
Nothing new around these parts. Starting Thursday, I'll be reporting from Greely, I'm going up there fr College at UNC. So happy hunting down here!!

vulcantouch
08-19-2003, 12:41 PM
. . . for me to get them 2 figs off ya; oh well, if you're willing to keep hangin onto em i'm willing to keep waitin for a convenient time :)
haggie: i agree about 6695 wads, tho every so often in recent years they're staffed by some inattentive nimrod who seems to've toked up just afore starting his shift :p but for 10 years now they've been purty much the only place in town that opens trading & gaming card packs to sell both complete sets and singles of same. so i could save $$ by buying the few complete sets i wanted (sw widevision) and picking out only the singles i liked from other sets (various sw, trek, b5 & john berkey (http://members.fortunecity.com/lioncourt77/berkey.html) series, many of which sport pix of the ships i have mms of :cool: ). i was also able to cheaply build a complete set of the Moebius card series (crystal chase cards included) when they discounted them to like a quarter a pack a decade ago :D
there's also a comic/toy store at 73rd & federal, a real nice guy i've known there for 15 years named jim still mans the counter even tho store was bought by a scalpin weasel a few years back. so when i drop by these days i usually just end up payin jim a social call, there ain't been much actual business for me to do there since weaselboy took over-
vt

r2dee2
08-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Nothing new around these parts. Starting Thursday, I'll be reporting from Greely, I'm going up there fr College at UNC. So happy hunting down here!!

Good Luck mrhat! I also went to UNC, though it was called Colorado State College then. Good school if you can put up with the smell :p Any ideas on your major?

mrhat
08-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Yeah im kinda used to the smell, ive visited quite a bit, I'm probobly going to go into Graphic Design emphasis. VT, Ill be checking the mail, and the figs are probobly going to stay at the house, but it would be no problem to ship them off to you im sure. Thank you all for the well wishes!!

Darth Jax
08-19-2003, 10:05 PM
thanks for the ideas VT and haggie. i was actually SW which i should have specified. trip that far north, i could get to All C's quicker.

ces
08-19-2003, 11:14 PM
Hey Mr. Hat, I also went to UNC for undergrad. The smell has gotten much better up there since my day now that they have moved the Cow yards out of the city. They are suppose to be building a Super Target up there. The current Target kind of Sucks.

Jayspawn
08-20-2003, 01:14 AM
Good luck mrhat. I also start school again this Monday. Luckily, I'm going to Metro so I'll still be around Denver/Aurora.

Darth Jax
08-20-2003, 08:55 PM
TIE's are to be found at KB now. miss the old white painting but the new one will go nice on display next to bomber. what i don't like is the packaging. the new window boxes consisting on mostly window are a pain for storage. give me some cardboard to help support it.

man do i miss the start of school. i'd much rather sit in class for a few hours a day than do 8-5 at work. good luck to all those returning students.

mrhat
08-21-2003, 12:53 AM
Thank you all for the well wishes, after i get a chance to, i'll report on Greely findings. Thanks again all of you.

OC47150
08-21-2003, 10:35 AM
I thought the packaging on the TIE fighter was one of the most creative. I rank it up there with the crashed snow speeder.

Sherwood
08-21-2003, 02:34 PM
Hey MrHat, Im from Greeley. I'm not sure what figures you are looking for, but I just checked Target and they have several Blue Clone packs as well as about 4 or 5 repaint red battle droids. They have lots of the Destroyer Droid launchers as well.

Jayspawn
08-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Wohoo! I picked up the new Snowtrooper (finally!) and LOTR Super Posable Gollum and Pelennor Fields Aragorn at Super Target on Sable. Great looking LORT figures. The Snowtrooper is another great Star Wars figure too!

haggie
08-21-2003, 07:45 PM

Greeley is a good town for toy hunting. My wife went to school up there. A brother and sister of hers just graduated up there and she has another brother and sister that are sophomores up there too so I'm up there about once a month or so. I almost always find something I'm looking for when I make the rounds at the Greeley WalMart and Target. R2's right about the smell though. You can get relatively used to it... until slaughter day rolls around.

haggie
08-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Hey Mr. Hat, I also went to UNC for undergrad. The smell has gotten much better up there since my day now that they have moved the Cow yards out of the city. They are suppose to be building a Super Target up there. The current Target kind of Sucks.

My mother-in-law works at the Target and has told me they are building a new one. The current Target there is the only Target in the country that leases its building!

Good choice on the graphic design path. I started out doing graphic design (3 years of advertising) then moved into web design and application development. Now I do all three. :)

Jayspawn
08-21-2003, 11:09 PM
Hey I spotted ALL the Classic Star Trek figures by Art Asylum tonight at Media Play. It's gonna be one of the better toy lines this year methinks. Thay had 2 of each of Captain Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy, Uhura, and Kahn.

Jayspawn
08-23-2003, 12:05 AM
I found the Geonosian War Room set w/ Dooku/ Poggle and Other Guy at Greatland Target this afternoon. I've never seen the set, it's very cool but I passed when I found out that it was $19.99! Sorry Hasbro, waaaayyy too much. But you can try again. :o

ces
08-23-2003, 11:56 AM
Hey, If anyone is interested, A while back I ordered a case of the Kamino Battle Jango and Obi Wan from NewForceComics. I have an extra set for Trade or Sale if anyone is interested?

On a side note, Have you guys seen the new Gollum Mini Bust from Sideshow Collectibles? Way cool.
Here's the link if your interested. Way expensive at 250 Euros.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=lotre&item=9448&type=store

Jayspawn
08-23-2003, 01:36 PM
Yes that Gollum MiniBust is very cool looking. I'd get it if I wasn't so tied up with Star Wars, LOTR, Star Trek, and The Matrix right now.

mrhat
08-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Hey all, now reporting from the University of Northern Colorado. It figures all the good finds happen when im gone. haven't gone out yet, its the lack of a car that holds me back. Will start one of these off days...

ces
08-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Hey You Guys. I went to the Target off Quincey today and they had in stock the early 2003 waves. They had the head varients of the Rebel Trooper and Imperial Officer.

****Coolest find**** TRU on Mississippi has the new Bounty Hunter Packs. Aurra's Swoop is great. They had about 20 of them. I picked mine up just as they were stocking, and they said that they had already sold three others.

mrhat
08-25-2003, 02:08 PM
Went to the Target in the University Plaza-- about 3 red battle droids, a Lama Su and 6 Destroyer Droid Launchers. Thats all for now.

Darth Jax
08-25-2003, 07:36 PM
my leia on speeder and a-wing arrived today. both look great, interesting to have on-line exclusives from a physical location retailer but makes it much more readily available. found one of the imperial officers at target at SW plaza but no others from the end of 02/early 03.

might have to put wal-mart back on my routine of stops if they're going to stock the entire line again.

mrhat
08-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Might have to look into that A-Wing...

r2dee2
08-26-2003, 09:13 PM
Found the 12" Lando and Geonosian at TRU in Pueblo, as well as the Ultimate Bounty pack. The KB in the Pueblo Mall, just got in a box of the Imperial Dogfight TIE Fighters.

mrhat
08-27-2003, 11:01 PM
Cool, maybe one day ill find something out here.

Jayspawn
08-28-2003, 09:57 AM
Woohoo! Last night I went to the Ringo and His All-Star Band concert at the Filmore Auditorium. I won't go on and on (which I definatly could) but spactacular and amazing could not describe it! I was front row (in the VERY front in fact) the whole time. I actually got one of Sheila E's drum sticks- she threw it after an incredible drum solo! Anyways, great night!

Not Star Wars or figure related but I though I'd share anyways, The Beatles are my second love. It's Star Wars and The Beatles.

ces
08-28-2003, 07:34 PM
I received the third wave of Star Tours figures today. Not the best wave, but the R5-D2 is really cool.
I was wondering, how many of you guys are completest too? If you are a completes, wht do you consider part as being complete?
My thought is, that I want one of every figure, and major run variations.

Target Greatlands had the old Padme wave today. Same wave that the other Target had earlier in the week. I still have not seen the new scene packs, Emperor wave, or Clone War wave. There are some reports that these are hitting on the west coast.

haggie
08-28-2003, 11:38 PM
The Beatles are my second love. It's Star Wars and The Beatles.

The Beatles are my fave as well (and always will be). I thought about going to Ringo, especially since it was at the smallish Fillmore, but I'd had my fill the night before when I went to see my fave band of the modern era, Radiohead. I was able to catch McCartney last year though. Unbelievable show. 90% Beatles songs. Totally OT, I know... but you got me going and I couldn't help but reply. :)

OC47150
08-29-2003, 08:13 AM
A fellow collector was kind enough to pick up three Star Tour figures for me on a recent trip to Disney World (or whatever the heck it's called these days). One from each wave. I'm satisfied to have any ST figures.

You're right, CES, the R5-D2 is very cool. Now if that figure could only be massed produced and released.

Jayspawn
08-30-2003, 09:46 AM
I picked up an Imperial Officer at Greatland Target. They also had some red Battle Droids and 1st padme. More Imperial Officers we get the better! ALSO My Clonetrooper MiniBust arrived in the mail yesterday from Tower Records. Another fantastic Star Wars collectible. I can't wait for Tarkin and Greedo.

vulcantouch
08-30-2003, 01:47 PM
-it so happens i dedicated a whole thred to this very topic (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13648) a year ago, ces; hope to see you there :)
haggie, js: while i'm told i "danced" to the beatles as an infant (:crazed: ), actually more of their post-work is in my rotation, i.e. paul's "band on the run", "uncle albert/admiral halsey" and "live & let die", and harrison's "my sweet lord", "blow away" and his roxy-music-esque Time Bandits end theme; fall's a great time for most 70s music :cool: but shortly after i heard paul shaffer play "julia" when a certain miss roberts i can take or leave (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=202230&postcount=199) guested on letterman i had to snag a used 45 of same at waxtrax, loverly song as jeddah might say :kiss:
vt

mrhat
08-31-2003, 12:28 AM
The beatles are great!! Anyways nothing new around these here parts, ill check in later!!

mrhat
09-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Hey all, nothin new here, grr. this is trying my patience

vulcantouch
09-03-2003, 11:52 PM
. . .sighted saga hoth han & mynock chewy at 92nd/sheridan wailmart. at same place bagged me carkoon boba but still haven't decided whether to keep him, i Don't care for his adulterated-for-action-feature's-sake backpack missile, his badly-sculpted helmet (they AGAIN put the eyeline too high :frus: ) Or his lipsticky-color red accents :p
at westminster mall k-b they had saga tie-f w/pilot, and at same place
got me a $2 sith-training maul for its probe droid, just in case no one ever trades me one (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8625) :sur: as with the carkoon boba, for now i'll keep maul unopened-
vt

Jayspawn
09-04-2003, 07:39 PM
Wohoo! I picked up Faytoni and Ashla/Jempa this morning at Super Target by A. Mall. They also has Repackaged MODS Vader, Repackaged Commtect Luke, Lama Su, Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, and that annoying Waitress Droid that should never have been in the movie. There were a few Faytoni- no Ahmed Best figures though.

mrhat
09-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Hopfefully There will be some when i swing down for the weekend. Maybe, Just Maybe.

Jayspawn
09-04-2003, 10:12 PM
I picked up a couple of Snowtroopers and a Throne Room Darth Vader tonight at TRU on Mississippi. They had pleanty of Bounty Hunter 4-packs also.

While Throne Room Vader is neat, hes not one of my more favroite of the Vaders.

Jayspawn
09-04-2003, 10:14 PM
OH, I also saw the new Emperor among the other new figures this morning. Truth be known, he looks kinda stupid with his hood blown back, have you all seen it yet?

haggie
09-04-2003, 10:30 PM
New Dooku, snowy Han, and Mynock Chewy at Westland Target if anybody's interested.

mrhat
09-04-2003, 11:50 PM
neato yall

Dark Marble
09-09-2003, 01:47 PM
Well I finally found the Obi acklay, Ani secret, Mace arena, and Tyranus at the Boulder Target. That pretty much ends my search for all that old stuff I couldn't find for months. I wonder if the newer figures will be any easier to find???

Jayspawn
09-10-2003, 12:23 AM
TRU on Mississippi had the Jedi and Geonosian War Room sets late this afternoon. I'm still boycotting them so I passed.

They also had the Lord of the Rings AOME Helm's Deep Playset. Cool looking- just a little pricey.

mrhat
09-10-2003, 01:01 AM
I think the newer ones will come out in more quantities because of some of the problems they had with the ephant last year. Heres hoping! I wish i could find the 3 packs here, damn.

Jayspawn
09-11-2003, 09:59 AM
Well I've been checking a Wal-Mart everyday waiting for those Clone Wars value packs to arrive. Nothing yet. We still have yet to see the Droid, Clone and Jedi packs actually show themselves.

mrhat
09-11-2003, 12:59 PM
Ive seen all the 3 packs except the jedi one, which is the one i want the most...

Jayspawn
09-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Ok, a bunch of things...

TRU on Mississippi got in some more AOME Helm's Deep playsets.

Super Target on Sable had lots of Padme Factory Chases, Tusken Camps, Imperial Officers (I got a few), and Library Droids. As well as FOTR Arwen and Wraith w/ Horse sets.

Wal-Mart on Abeline got in the LOTR Fellowship 9-Pack, only $29.99!!! That was in Two Towers packaging.

Media Play got in TONS of LOTR AOME packs, playsets, and playsets. ALSO McFarlane's Twisted Land of Oz figures.

All C's has the McFarlane T3 varients (w/o sunglasses) only $9.99. They also had the Star Trek Classic Phaser, $29.99 which is waayy too much still a neat looking toy.

Ok, I think thats it.

BFett88
09-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Wal Mart on 104th and Washington had the first three Clone Wars two packs. The Anikan, Yoda and Clone Trooper officer. The figures that came with them are really cool. They are just basic clone troopers with different paint but they are really possible. The also had ackley Obi Wan Darth Tyranus with the lightning. Secert cerimony Anikan and the Mace Windo that was in that set. I didnt have these and I never found them. But now I have them all. But they still had a lot of figures.

mrhat
09-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Crossing my fingers to find those OZ figs. And those Value Packs heres hoping.

Jayspawn
09-14-2003, 11:08 AM
TRU on Mississippi had lots of Snowtroopers and Throne Room Lukes and Vaders last night. Plenty of Bount Hunter packs too.

I think I'll pass on the Bounty Hunter packs, the modified 300th Boba Fett looks good though.

mrhat
09-15-2003, 02:30 PM
i got one of the bounty hunter packs when i visited last, the swoop bike looks pretty good, and the 300th boba redux is pretty nifty. The IG-88 still has the standing problem, but thats what the stands are for right?

Darth Jax
09-15-2003, 02:51 PM
IG-88's chicken legs will support him with the stand, though he does look slightly odd. the swoop has to be supported by something as the bottom of it is rounded and it will otherwise fall over.

target at southwest plaza had the second sets for jedi council and geonosian war chamber. i thought yareal poof had been replaced on the council for AOTC, but there he is resplendent in his jedi robes.

ces
09-15-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey All, I drove all around looking for the Clone War Value ste. Wal-mart on Parker had the Empty Box. I hit the Mother load in Comerce City. They had two cases of each. Only problem was all of the Yodas were gone. All the rest were left. So I grabbed one of the Anakins and ARC Troopers. They are really cool. Anakin looks a little darker on this interp. Hasbro Should have put the Yellow Trooper with Anakin, White with Yoda. This would have caused more equal buying of figures. It was crazy to put two highly sought after figures together. My total was only $10.50

ces
09-15-2003, 02:55 PM
I found the Geonsis set at Target Greatlands today too. The Second set of Jedi Councel was already gone. That scene is from Episode I. Look at the side of the Bubble. That is why Yaddle and Yarrel are there.

ces
09-15-2003, 02:59 PM
One other thought. Don't look by the Star Wars figures for the Value packs. They are attached to the sides of the end caps. I have seen them by the bikes.

Darth Jax
09-15-2003, 03:05 PM
guess it helps if i read the package. thanks ces.

both halves of the war room table are identical, guess that helps hasbro save on tooling, while we get a symmetrical battle

mrhat
09-15-2003, 03:28 PM
Nothing!!! the target has nothing, and due to my lack of car, i cant get over to the Wal-Mart... might have to get the old folks to scout for me down there.

ces
09-15-2003, 04:49 PM
Hey you guys, I just found this:
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html
Mr. Hat, the Wal-mart isn't too far from the school. I use to live out that way and either walked or road my bike to the campus.

Darth Jax
09-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey you guys, I just found this:
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html
Mr. Hat, the Wal-mart isn't too far from the school. I use to live out that way and either walked or road my bike to the campus.

did it link to anything when you were there ces? looks like just a teaser page to me. i'd rather know when its set to air. gonna be hard enough to catch it with the way CN breaks up there shows. so far clone wars have been fairly good with the comics and books out.

Jayspawn
09-17-2003, 10:28 AM
I was at TRU on Mississippi yesterday, a friendly employee told me that they were expecting a truck of action figures on Thursday and that it was late. He said they didn't know what was on it but that it should be mostly action figures. Might be worth a look.

Anyway, Kebco.com has Unleashed Boba Fett, Han Solo and Master Yoda in stock, but $19.99 each (a little steep).

mrhat
09-17-2003, 02:09 PM
may have to try that

Darth Jax
09-17-2003, 11:06 PM
found hailfire droid and geonosian fighter at target today. still no sign of WM value packs on the SW side of city though.

mrhat
09-17-2003, 11:34 PM
Maybe the bounty will make its way up here...

ces
09-17-2003, 11:35 PM
Hey All. Just got home from work. Got my Hoth set in the mail. Leia totally sucks, but the rest are cool. Well Chewy is weak

Jayspawn
09-18-2003, 09:39 AM
Hey ces, is it just a retooled Hoth Leia from before? Is the Chewy a new figure? I'm getting the set just for the cool looking Droid and the Tauntaun.

ces
09-18-2003, 08:39 PM
Leia is retooled. She has Bespin Escape body and Hoth/General Leia head, and vest. The head still has that funky streak of hair on the left side of her face. I don't get what this is suppose to be. Chewy is just a rehash of Mechanic Chewy body, but I don't know who the head is from. I think it might be Bespin Escape. He has an open mouth in this one, and snow specalling. The Luke is just the Tauntaun version. I haven't noticed any changes in hi, really.

Jayspawn
09-18-2003, 09:43 PM
I stopped by Super Target this morning on the way to school and found the Halfire Droid and Geonosian Fighter w/ Geo Pilot. Pretty neat looking. They were $19.99.

mrhat
09-18-2003, 11:09 PM
Well its good yall are finding these new things, i hope the luck brings its way up here...

ces
09-19-2003, 09:21 PM
Hey Mr. Hat, Don't worry, I have always noticed that Greeley is about 2-4 weeks behind. If I miss something down here, I often go visit family up there and get it then.
Hey Jayspawn, I got the two ships yesterday at Target last night. I was a bit put off by the price, but they range up wrong. I got the two for $22. Pretty cool. The Geonsian fighter range up for 19 cents. Pretty cool. It is a great ship.

Jayspawn
09-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Holy crap! That IS a great price! I'm thinkin about gettting the Geo Fighter w/ pilot but there's soo much to get right now. LOTR, Star Trek other Star Wars. Aie!

mrhat
09-20-2003, 02:35 AM
Well Thankfully Darth Jax is helping me out in that department, THANK YOU SO MUCH. And I got a job today (dancing around aimlessly). Now all i need is my car up here... (Priority #1) Oh my New unleashed figs came in the mail today Boba, Yoda and Han, looking great, now where to put them...

ces
09-23-2003, 02:52 PM
The Super Target off Alameda had the remnents of the Clone War basic figures. Only Arc Troopers left, which I thought was weird; he is the coolest of that wave. I went hunting around Wal-marts today and found the Yoda and Clone Comander today. He was actually hidden so I lucked out, never saw any of the others, or even the Box hanging that they come in. That is the one thing that I hate about that set is that Wal-mart shoves them anywhere and you have to search all over trying to find it.

mrhat
09-23-2003, 03:14 PM
Well at least remnants are showing up meaning more will come right?

Jayspawn
09-23-2003, 10:00 PM
Ok, this is driving me NUTS! I've been searching Wal-Marts every chance I get and still NO Clone packs! I found the reminants of the Clone Wars figures at Target this morning off Alameda as ces reported. But ony 1 ARC Trooper.

Where the HELL ARE THEY?!?!?! Chop, chop Wal-Mart!

mrhat
09-23-2003, 10:23 PM
Sooner or later they will come.

Darth Jax
09-23-2003, 11:07 PM
glad to know i'm not the only one who hasn't seen the clone war packs. but i haven't even seen the regular clone war figs at target yet. did find a hoth 4-pack - the droid is neat. tauntaun looks much better than POTF, not sure if its better scaled or just a better paint job.

Jayspawn
09-24-2003, 01:33 AM
I've still not seen the Hoth Pack yet.

mrhat
09-24-2003, 03:37 PM
There isnt even a TRU out here, so dont feel too bad.

vulcantouch
09-24-2003, 11:56 PM
3 arc troopers (1 of which i bought), cw yodas, cw anis, vader, and a wa-7 i bagged. haven't decided whether i'm gonna keep her, not sure she's cool enough. so if anyone here might want me to save her for them, say so here in case i decide i don't want it :)
arc's a little gadgety & obvious but i still like him, kinda looks like a cross between an atat driver and a coupla customs i made (http://r2toyforce.net/IMAGES/vtime2003customfigs_8words.JPG) (thanx to r2 for pic source :) ) ;)

Jayspawn
09-25-2003, 01:26 AM
KB in Buckingham Mall stocked up on Lord of the Rings ROTK figures including Eowyn in Armor, Gandalf the White (much whiter version), and the hard to find Crossbow Urk-Hais (which I bought and it's an awesome figure!). They hadn't unloaded them yet, but they also got in some basic Saga figures.

Darth Jax
09-29-2003, 09:13 PM
well a fruitless day searching here. no walmart clone packs. no new star wars anywhere. no new muppets, still haven't ever even seen one at target. saw the tx vs t-850 set but just didn't capture my interest.

ces
09-30-2003, 08:33 PM
Ney Guys, TRU Miss has the Hoth pack and screen scenes

mrhat
09-30-2003, 09:00 PM
Groovy, maybe they will make their way up here

Jayspawn
09-30-2003, 10:01 PM
My Count Dooku Lightsaber Replica Case finally arrived today! Now it sits proudly on my shelf along with Darth Vader's Lightsaber. And I must say it looks pretty [/I]spiffy!

Jayspawn
10-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Are any of you going for that Jedi Master Points Auction on the Hasbro site? I'm definatly not! Anyways, there's a petition in the Hasbro Saga section if you're interested. I've signed it.

That aside, my Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Replica from "The Empire Strikes Back" arrived in the mail yesterday! Yeah!

mrhat
10-02-2003, 04:31 PM
I would were i excessivly rich in Jedi Master Points, they got too expensive too fast.

ces
10-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Hasbro should have placed more items up for bid during the first round. There is no way most collectors are going to be able to get anything.

Today, I got the new unleashed Yoda, Boba and Han in the mail. They are really cool. I also got the Fan club silver Boba Fett today.

Jayspawn
10-02-2003, 11:40 PM
What are the new Unleashed figures like ces? Whats the best in the group?

mrhat
10-03-2003, 03:08 AM
I'm sure that they will learn from their mistake with this. Maybe

ces
10-04-2003, 02:27 PM
I think all of the new Unleashed are great. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Yoda. Overall, I think that this is the best unleashed wave to date. Han is great. I don't understand why Hasbro cannot do this good of job on the 12 inch wave. Boba is cool. Similar to the 3 3/4 inch version. Of the new 12 inch wave, again Yoda is the best. First Yoda to have hair in this wave. All new sculpt. Probably the Best 12 inch Yoda. The Ewoks are okay. Scout Trooper, same as the old. Jedi Luke is okay. The action feature does not work at all though.

mrhat
10-04-2003, 10:49 PM
I agree on the unleashed. I want the 12" Yoda, but thats all from that wave.

Jayspawn
10-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Wal-Mart on Exposition had plenty of Emperor, WA-7, Anthony Daniels, and Ashla and Jelempa this morning. Super Target had Clone Wars figures freshly stocked but I passed because I'm holding out for the packs!

Where the hell are the Clone Wars packs????

mrhat
10-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Same story here, nothing, and with the close target closing and the farther one opening, im SCREWED. O well, Maybe i can get my car up here...

ces
10-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Did you guys see that the clone war sets are hitting KB now. I have heard that Walmart has run through their order and will not be ordering more. I'm also keeping an eye on kbkids.com for you all too. Nothing new to report on my end. I hope I can find the new deluxe Durge soon.

vulcantouch
10-10-2003, 01:55 PM
saga reb trooper, lama su & library droids; i May keep lama su but if anyone here needs other two say so here & i'll save for you, otherwise they go back :) on that note, mrh: hope we can get together re rebtroop & libdroids you're saving for me b4 newyears, cuz that's when reciept to return these expires & i wanna choose best paintjob between em :)
vt (http://www.experimentalfilmchannel.com/id7.html)

mrhat
10-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Alrighty will try 2 do!!

ces
10-11-2003, 02:50 PM
Hey Mr. Hat. Just a quick heads up. I have received word that the new Target up there in Greeley has the new Wave 2 of Figures i.e. Emperor, ect

mrhat
10-11-2003, 06:05 PM
Thanks, I may have to head over there later.

ces
10-18-2003, 07:22 PM
I found Speeder Bike Durge today at TRU. Nothing else unfortunately.

mrhat
10-18-2003, 10:23 PM
I found Speeder Bike Durge today at TRU. Nothing else unfortunately.

It's something Right?

ces
10-20-2003, 08:04 PM
Hey all. I got my invitation to buy Santa Yoda today.

Darth Jax
10-20-2003, 09:05 PM
nothing new to find in sw. did find the urban legends marvel sets at TRU (park meadows). didn't really look appealling so i passed. TRU seems to have an overflow of LOTR figs, but since i don't collect 'em don't know if they're new or not.

Jayspawn
10-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Yeah it kinda sucks to be a Star Wars Collector in Colorado now. Check this out, I went to Target the other day and I was checkin out the general selection of figures. I look over and this guy is examining the freshly stocked shelf with those new Cinema Scenes. Hes giving them a good look over. THEN he realizes I'm glancing over at the Star Wars section, he scoops up ALL the Cinema Scenes, smashes them all into his basket and he takes off! Haha! This guy was running too! My God. He had like 2 or 3 of each- he took them all in fact.

Anyways- nothing now out there it seems. I'm guessing that Bail Organa and Imperial Dignitary should be showing soon. McQuarrie Stormtrooper too.

The new Star Wars Insider has a little preview of some great Star Wars collectibles coming up! Action figures, coffee mugs, Mini-Busts, masks & helmets. Looks like some great stuff is on the way.

mrhat
10-26-2003, 12:01 PM
Hey all stopped by denver for a quick trip and man am I glad. THis Morning my dad clls me up from some Target off of 1-70 and says they have all the cinema scenes and most of th WA-7 wave!! So i got the geo war rooms and a fatonni and WA-7 out of it... BUT thats not the best part... He goes to a wal-mart off of i-70 and finds me an Assaj Ventress, Durge, Mace Windu, and Gen. Obi Wan from the clone wars assortment!!

ces
10-26-2003, 04:32 PM
Hey Mr. Hat, Just to let you know, the New Greeley Wal-mart also had the new Clone Wars Wave last night.

His an interesting thing that I must have missed the news on. Today while I was at KB at the Aurora Mall I found the Playschool Falcon set. I never knew that this set existed. It is really cool.

Darth Jax
10-27-2003, 10:23 PM
surprises are everywhere, but i found them at suncoast. walked in and staring me in the face were the new speeder sets - durge and pin the armor on the clone. also present series II hellraiser figures and best of all 18" jason.

durge looks ok in the package. i've got the saga clone and wasn't all that impressed with it (hence his being stuck in the back of my gunship), this one is a repaint.

i never managed to see pinhead from the first series, this one looks great. now i need the 18" version as well.

the jason figure came out of the box immediately. great detail and sculpt, even interchangable weapons to mutilate with - axe, machete and harpoon. plays the familiar 'woods noises' heard throughout the films.

Jayspawn
10-28-2003, 09:46 AM
I've STILL been looking everywhere for those Clone Wars packs and NOTHING! I've been hitting up about 3 local Wal-Marts and not a damn thing.

I'm gonna pass on the Durge figures, he doesn't look that cool or even like a Star Wars character to me. I really wanna get that Sith Lord that looks like Aura Sing's boyfriend.

iguanabytes
10-29-2003, 08:46 PM
I've STILL been looking everywhere for those Clone Wars packs and NOTHING! I've been hitting up about 3 local Wal-Marts and not a damn thing.

I'm gonna pass on the Durge figures, he doesn't look that cool or even like a Star Wars character to me. I really wanna get that Sith Lord that looks like Aura Sing's boyfriend.

actually, the articulation on the durge figure is awesome-I haven't counted the points, but pretty much every joint

iguanabytes
10-29-2003, 08:56 PM
general Obi-Wan(CW) general Mace Windu(CW) Asajj Ventress, walmart in lakewood- this store has an interesting sales strategy regarding star wars figures- they GET NEW FIGURES IN FAIRLY REGULARLY- kind of odd for a walmart-and it results in SELLING FIGURES(hint, hint)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-29-2003, 09:50 PM
actually, the articulation on the durge figure is awesome-I haven't counted the points, but pretty much every joint
My mom picked up the Durge with Speeder Bike for me in Seattle. He looks great, and he has ball-joint head, shoulders, elbows, knees, and regular-joint wrists and legs. He has two blasters, a rifle and a lance, plus that kick-*** swoop bike. If you see it, get it. I'm looking forward to the basic and animated Durge figures!

Jayspawn
10-30-2003, 01:14 AM
Well it looks as if Bail Organa, Padme, Ahmed and others should be hitting soon. I can't wait till that red ARC Trooper starts hitting stores. I wish the latest Unleashed wave would hit stores. :(

iguanabytes
10-30-2003, 09:46 AM
My mom picked up the Durge with Speeder Bike for me in Seattle. He looks great, and he has ball-joint head, shoulders, elbows, knees, and regular-joint wrists and legs. He has two blasters, a rifle and a lance, plus that kick-*** swoop bike. If you see it, get it. I'm looking forward to the basic and animated Durge figures!

oh, I got it-I got it

Jayspawn
10-31-2003, 12:51 AM
I found Durge tonight at Media Play. Aahhh.... yes, I'm stilll not going to get him. He looks like Shredder from Ninja Turtles and not like a Star Wars character. Try again Hasbro!

mrhat
11-01-2003, 11:39 PM
nothing new out here (well maybe but not having a car sucks) but I may have to hitch a ride over to one of the wm or the new target

Jayspawn
11-03-2003, 10:46 AM
Still nothing new. Well, 2 days ago I found an Ephant Mon at Super Target but nothing beyond that unfortunatly.

Anyways, during this down time I've decided to fill some gaps in my Vintage collection.

Jayspawn
11-03-2003, 10:47 AM
Oh yeah, Greatland Target at the Mall had 12" Leia and Speederbikes. Only a few.

ces
11-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Jay, finding Ephant Mon now is a pretty extrodinary find. Wasn't it about a year ago that they came out?

Jayspawn
11-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Yeah I think it was about a year now. Hopefully everybody who wants one has at least 1 by now.

mrhat
11-03-2003, 08:57 PM
well apparently he's still lingering around

Jayspawn
11-05-2003, 12:39 AM
STILL no Clone packs. We here in Colorado (located in the middle of the country, by the way) are getting the shaft from Hasbro, big time!

Anyway, Rebelscum has some great pictures of the Clone Pilot MiniBust coming from Wizard. Something to look forward to anyways.

mrhat
11-05-2003, 01:13 AM
Maybe before the clone wars mini series is over they will show up.

Jayspawn
11-07-2003, 10:30 PM
I've been without phone/internet access the last few days so I'm trying to do some catching up.

I got a few vintage figures in the mail this week, making me a little closer to a complete collection of 93. AND I got the Cantina Band Member Bust from Legends In 3 Dimension as well. Awesome looking collectible.

Jayspawn
11-08-2003, 09:08 PM
I found the Red ARC Trooper at TRU on Mississippi today. Looks pretty spiffy!

Jayspawn
11-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Woohoo!!!! I hit the jackpot at Greatland Target today! I bought Padme (Lars Homestead), McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Imperial Dignitary (Janus) and Asajj Ventress. Yeah!

Thay also had but I did not get yet...

Bail Organa, Obi-Wan (Outlander Nightclub), Ayy Vida (Sebulba's Massage Girl), Clone Wars Mace, and Clone Wars Obi-Wan. All are great looking figures, this wave is a winner from Hasbro! (About time too!)

Darth Jax
11-10-2003, 10:02 PM
found ani's starfighter today at target. wasn't planning on getting this but clone wars micro-series managed to change my mind.

Dark Marble
11-13-2003, 11:48 AM
Finally got a nice little haul today at target. Found Lars Padme, Bail, Vida, Janus dignitary, and Concept stormy. Probably missed Obi and Elan, but you can't win them all I guess. I haven't seen the 2nd wave of clone wars figures yet, but my hope is restored that new figures are hitting in my neck of the woods!!!!

r2dee2
11-13-2003, 11:54 AM
I found almost the same figures as Dark Marble, except I didn't see the Bail figure, but did see the Elan figure. This was at the Super Target on Powers in Colorado Springs.

mrhat
11-13-2003, 05:12 PM
good to see the new stuff showing up down and around. Still holding out hope that one day they will come here.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-16-2003, 08:35 PM
Score! Today at Super Target in Superior I found and got Clone Wars Mace, Obi-Wan and Durge as well as Janus Greejatus. They had more Obi-Wans and Maces, not sure about Durge, and no other Januses. They also had a ton of A-wings.