PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

mrhat
11-17-2003, 02:52 AM
cool, I'm still looking for the A-wing. The new target here doesnt have any.

Jayspawn
11-17-2003, 10:06 AM
No A-Wings at any of my Targets yet. Theres some 12" Leia w/ Speederbikes though.

No Clone Packs despite my constant visits to Wal-Mart and KB. :(

Dark Marble
11-18-2003, 03:54 PM
I got a Durge at the Superior Super Target on Saturday. I seem to just keep missing Ventress. She is playing with me. I walk in and there is the wave, but she is gone. She is really playing with my emotions.... :cry:

haggie
11-18-2003, 05:42 PM
I got a Durge at the Superior Super Target on Saturday. I seem to just keep missing Ventress. She is playing with me. I walk in and there is the wave, but she is gone. She is really playing with my emotions.... :cry:

I can't remember where you live but I just saw one 15 minutes ago at Target on West Colfax (not the Super Target). In fact, I've seen the Clone Wars figs EVERYWHERE (and I haven't even been making the rounds). Hasbro seems to have distributed well for a change.

I also picked up a Unleashed Luke down at County Line TRU today. They have about 4-6 of each of the Unleashed in that wave (Obi Wan, Sidious, Luke) in case anybody missed them when they initially came out.

vulcantouch
11-18-2003, 11:12 PM
. . .i woulda picked up if i'd known anyone here needed; sighted 1 or 2 at lakeside targ this aft, along w/imperial toady, mace, druge etc. also met our own forum's iguanabytes there, seems like a good guy :)
vt

mrhat
11-19-2003, 01:27 AM
Hey all just a quick check in, nothing here still, but i am probobly going to go home this weekend so I may score there.

Dark Marble
11-19-2003, 12:50 PM
Thanks haggie and vulcantouch for the tips. I actually live in Boulder so if you have been down here lately, you know that pickings in town are very slim. I finally found Ventress (or at least my wife did) last night at the Super Target with the new Obi. The figures had just about been picked clean at that point, but they had a few left. On a side note I also got the new wave of Mcfarlane Matrix figures last night and the Sentinel. WOW!

Jayspawn
11-19-2003, 01:38 PM
What store did you get The Matrix figures at Dark Marble? I've beena lookin fer those.

Jayspawn
11-19-2003, 11:52 PM
Never mind Dark Marble, I found Agent Smith tonight -which was the one I was after. Game Stop and EB has some. Great looking figures too!

"Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We miissed you."

Dark Marble
11-20-2003, 01:27 PM
"Like what I've done with the place?"

Right on Jayspawn! Ever since the first wave came out I was wondering why no Agent Smith? So now we finally have one from Mcfarlane! Did you get the Sentinel? The thing is huge!!

r2dee2
11-20-2003, 06:00 PM
I found the Deluxe Durge at the KMart in the Chapel Hills Mall in Colorado Springs, so guess KMart is getting some of new stuff.

Also been finding the first wave of the movie scenes at Targets, the one on North Academy in the Springs and one in Castle Rock.

vulcantouch
11-21-2003, 12:04 AM
. . .but i doubt the price was as good as at k-market :sur: meanwhile just sighted concept stormie, ayy vida & sleazeboy at glendale tarzhay ;)

ces
11-25-2003, 12:34 PM
I received Santa Yoda via UPS yesterday. He was impecably packed.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-25-2003, 12:50 PM
Broomfield Target had Lars Padmé and Nightclub Obi-Wan but I got both of them. They also had two Januses (I forsee a pegwarmer . . .) and a few A-wings.

bauchi
11-25-2003, 08:35 PM
Kmart in arvada has new figures on endcap
TRU in Westminster has the SnowSpeeder Lego
Target in Golden Has lars padme ...

Im looking for the Snowtrooper and the Fans Choice # 4
If anyone finds it could you please pick it up i'll do the same .

Thanks
Mike M.

Jayspawn
11-25-2003, 09:12 PM
I picked up a Clone pack at KB at Aurora Mall tonight. It was $5.99. Finally a sign!

I also bought Unleashed Boba Fett at TRU on Mississippi. They had Han there as well.

vulcantouch
11-26-2003, 12:27 AM
if so, we should arrange get-togeth for research droids & saga reb troop transaction, otherwise i might only be able to buy former off you :o

Jayspawn
11-28-2003, 10:45 AM
Happy Day after Thanksgiving everybody!

Well its the biggest shopping day of the year and stores made NO attempt to dazzle anyone with a good selection of figures. Especially not Star Wars. I left empty handed. Anybody pick up anything?

mrhat
11-30-2003, 02:33 AM
Lets see, day after thanksgiving... I went to a few places. TRU, Wal-Mart, Target, and the Mall (all in aurora) TRU got the Treehouse of horror 4 set, princess cashmier, And the Jedi Army 3-pack (finally). Trget, An A-Wing. The mall- The new alien and predator mez-its, and the Trinity from series. Wal-Mart nothing as usual. Went back today (saturday) and the same Target had an Ayy Vida, none of the others just her. I am beginning to see the scene packs a lot. anywho thats about it. well I willcheck in with yall later.

Jayspawn
11-30-2003, 09:15 PM
Thats a good haul mrhat.

The A-Wing and Leia w/ Speederbike are on SALE at Target this week. I hope some A-Wings show up!

r2dee2
12-01-2003, 12:24 AM
Thats a good haul mrhat.

The A-Wing and Leia w/ Speederbike are on SALE at Target this week. I hope some A-Wings show up!

I saw some A-Wings at the Target in Castle Rock today with that sale price, as well as the Leia's with Speeder Bikes.

ces
12-01-2003, 12:33 PM
Wal-mart and Target in Aurora both had the new wave 2 action figures this morning. Target had Elan without ears while Wal-mart had him with ears.

Jayspawn
12-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Woohoo! My Imperial Shuttle arrived this afternoon. I got it for $70 shipped from KB when they had them on sale. I've not opened it yet causr I'm gonna wrap it up and give it to myself as a Christmas present!

Jayspawn
12-03-2003, 02:45 AM
I picked up the Green A-Wing on sale this afternoon at Super Target in Aurora. They also had plenty of 12" Leia Speederbikes and Elan w/out ears. Wal-Mart had Elan with ears as well. I'm not sure which I want.

Jayspawn
12-03-2003, 03:15 PM
TRU on Mississippi had Unleashed Boba, Han and Yoda as well as Clone Wars Obi-Wan, Mace, Durge and Ventress this afternoon.

Jayspawn
12-03-2003, 03:47 PM
BooYeah! UPS dropped by today and delivered to me the Jabba the Hutt Maquette by Illusive Concepts. The detail is incredible and its HUGE! Mine is number 1701/5000. Now thats a collectible!

Jayspawn
12-06-2003, 12:25 AM
I saw The Matrix APU Unit at GameStop by Barns&Noble on Colorado Blvd. Also I checked out The Muppets Series 6 at Eb at CC Mall which consists of Waldorf, Statler, Clifford, and Patrol Bear Fozzie. The chase figure is a varient of Clifford -he has a different colored suit and some accessories.

I had some more vintage figures show up in the mail today. Greedo, Walrusman, Hoth Luke, Bespin Lando and Gamorrean Guard arrived.

Jayspawn
12-08-2003, 12:41 AM
Score! Happy early Christmas! Wal-Mart on Abeline tonight had New Hoth Luke, Hoth Troopers, Ahmed Best, R-3PO (Red Droid), amperial Dignitary (Kren). No sign of Wampa, CPO, or Reikeen yet.

iguanabytes
12-08-2003, 07:36 PM
Lakewood walmart got the wampa, rieekan and 3po-also picked up the second dignitary

Score! Happy early Christmas! Wal-Mart on Abeline tonight had New Hoth Luke, Hoth Troopers, Ahmed Best, R-3PO (Red Droid), amperial Dignitary (Kren). No sign of Wampa, CPO, or Reikeen yet.

Jayspawn
12-09-2003, 01:48 PM
Wal-Mart on Abeline this morning had Clone Wars Kit Fisto and Sasee Tiin. No Clones unfortunatly.

iguanabytes
12-09-2003, 11:19 PM
thank you for the tip-found kit!

Wal-Mart on Abeline this morning had Clone Wars Kit Fisto and Sasee Tiin. No Clones unfortunatly.

Jayspawn
12-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Super Wal-Mart on Hampden this afternoon had Hoth Luke, Padme Homestead, R-3PO, Ahmed Best, Both Dignitaries, Clone Wars Kit Fisto, Clone Wars Sasee Tiin, Hoth Troopers, Elan w/ ears, and Bail. Still no Clones.

Jayspawn
12-11-2003, 12:57 AM
TRU on Mississippi had a few Deluxe C-3PO and Reikeens left at 9:30 tonight.

mrhat
12-11-2003, 05:21 PM
woohoo its all falling into place, i am coming home tomorrow and toys are pleantiful, hurray!!!

Jayspawn
12-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Media Play in Aurora today had some red APU Troopers as well as some Matrix APU and Sentinels. They also had some full-sized Return of the King Movie Posters which were selling fast!

haggie
12-12-2003, 12:21 PM
WalMart off of C470 and Quebec has the new Clone Wars wave (tons of them) including about 5 super poseable Clone Troopers. I still haven't found a McQuarrie ST though...

vulcantouch
12-13-2003, 01:42 PM
-glad to hear, cuz as xplained in my prev post above i'm eager to consummate our deal! so if you have time this thursday aft maybe we can meet for tatcov tea? otherwise, plz see posts 969-975 here (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1408&page=65&pp=15), though that might be too late for me to buy the rebtrooper :o
lmk quik, and that goes for you too plz r2, haggie & any else interested :kiss:
vt

Jayspawn
12-16-2003, 11:28 AM
Just an FYI, KB Toys in Buckingham is closing by the end of December/ early January. I buddy of mine whom I ran into the other day used to work there and he says the lease is up and KB is not renewing. They never usually have anything new in stock but it still sucks that the location is closing. They wont be getting anything in new and that they're gonna start getting rid of merchindise with numerous sales and such.

iguanabytes
12-16-2003, 12:01 PM
that kind of sucks all right- pity that mall is so dead now

Just an FYI, KB Toys in Buckingham is closing by the end of December/ early January. I buddy of mine whom I ran into the other day used to work there and he says the lease is up and KB is not renewing. They never usually have anything new in stock but it still sucks that the location is closing. They wont be getting anything in new and that they're gonna start getting rid of merchindise with numerous sales and such.

mrhat
12-16-2003, 06:44 PM
That sucks, one less outlet to search and find in...

Jayspawn
12-17-2003, 12:17 PM
I went and checked out the closing KB yesterday. The entire store was 50% off! But I was not alone, about 200 other people were there as well. Nothing too exciting -the lines were wraping around through the store, out the enterance and down the hall. I had a few things but I moved less than 10 feet in 45 minuets. So I just left.

vulcantouch
12-18-2003, 10:32 AM
. . .but i'll be having aft tea at fs today from ~3-sunset (~430pm) in case you wanna close the deal today :) anyone else here happens to be in the neighborhood then, feel free to drop by :)

jay: happen to recall if bucky k-b had delux 3po/droid factory pack? we've seen it at another k-b marked down to $4, so if bucky has them at 50% of that ($2) a pal of mine would appreciate it if anyone here would pick one up, & i'll reimburse y'all on his behalf at our earliest mutual convenience :)
also, how would you say new matrix sentinel (post 1285 above) is different from original sentinel? better? worse? same? cuz b'jr might want some for his hellshrine (http://r2toyforce.net/IMAGES/aut_4177bjcollectionmm_7f.jpg) (see lower right of pic) :dead:

bagged for me: micronauts galactic defender (clear/smoke color variant), 1/2 off at westymall suncoast ($4.49; prev. $9); glad i never dropped $$ for a vintage version :cool: gonna keep unopened for a bit longer tho, in case price drops even further after xmas :greedy: micronauts ROCK, who out there knows what i'm tawkin bout?! :kiss:
sighted: r2b1 on a bent-up card, $7; anyone here wants say so & i'll pick up on your behalf :)
vt

Jayspawn
12-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Greatland Target STOCKED their Star Wars section. No Clone Wars but LOTS of the other figures. TONS of Elan, Homestead Padme, Concept Stormtroopers, Club Obi-Wans, Bail Organas and such. Nice suprise to see.

vulcantouch
12-20-2003, 02:02 PM
. . .i was able to drop in there myself, & all i found of potential interest were an af solar sailor ($6.50), a buncha orn free tas w/senatecams for $3 and 1 each of the fig-scale zam-chase speeders marked at $8; but wasn't sure if those prices already included the 50%-off discount and i didn't wanna stand in a 40-long line just to find out, otherwise b'jr mighta been interested-
vt
p.s. to mrhat: haven't heard back from you about my above 3 posts but my receipt's about to expire, so i'm afraid i'm going to have to pass on your reb trooper i'd thought about buying back in the spring :( however, will still be happy to buy your research droids whenever a mutually-convenient opportunity arises, no pressing time factor there :)

ces
12-21-2003, 06:59 PM
Hey I was waiting for a hair cut today and decided to pop into a Walgreens and found the Hoth Wave of fiugres. A bit over priced though at $6.99

mrhat
12-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Well at least that wave is showing up. At the TRU on Mississippi they had a coupl of General Riekkens and a Lone Asajj Ventess. Nothing else to exciting round these parts otherwise, For those interested The Target by the Aurora Mall had a bunch of 12" Leia and Speederbike.

bauchi
12-21-2003, 10:41 PM
Went to colorado mills found cartoon network figures Mace , Obi Wan
Anikin and Asajj for $6.99 each but they only had the 4 of them .

Jayspawn
12-22-2003, 11:45 AM
I've been busy with planning for school and extra hours at work but I did pick up 2 Super Posable Clonetroopers at TRU on Mississippi. I think its one of the best Star Wars figures to date, its incredible!

New Force should be shipping my Grand Moff Tarkin Bust in the next day or so -so I'm excited! A nice post-Christmas present. :D

Jayspawn
12-24-2003, 03:32 PM
Woah! A bunch of things. First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone!

Second, TRU on Mississippi had LOTS of Clone Wars figures and packs. Including Deluxe Durges, Speederbikes, Droid Army Packs and best of all, CLONE PACKS! Including the harder to find Green and Yellow Clone packs! So I picked me up a few of them! I picked up the new Return of the King Harrad Archer in the new packaging at Wal-Mart on Abeline! They look great in the new packaging AND they're only $4.96! New figures at a cheaper price! All Targets have Clearenced their Star Wars figures to $3.35 great chance to pick up extras. I bought a Bail Organa and an Anthony Daniels to customize!
And I got an email saying that my Moff Tarkin Bust has shipped and will arrive in 3 days!

So far a great Christmas and its only Christmas Eve!

ces
12-24-2003, 07:51 PM
Today I picked up the Brown coat version of Hoth Han at the Aurora Super Target for $3.35. Wish I had stopped by TRU for some of those clones. Still need the Red Pack.

Jayspawn
12-25-2003, 03:23 PM
Welll I hope everyone has had a great Christmas this year. Mine was fantastic, a bunch of family came up from Colorado Springs. My gift highlights include the Imperial Shuttle (a gift to myself) and the Vader FX Lightsaber from my parents -great 'grown-up' toy.

Jayspawn
12-26-2003, 01:41 PM
Halmark began marking all Christmas ornaments 50% off today. I picked up the TIE Fighter, Padme, C-3PO, and the Clonetroopers for all around $35. Not bad at all. The only one I couldnt find on sale way Yoda -but he's pretty popular anyways.

mrhat
12-29-2003, 03:28 PM
hopefully some of the 04' figs will start surfacing now. I saw some of the new LEGOS (Cantina, New X-Wng, and New Snowspeeder) at TRU and Super Target by the Mall.

Jayspawn
12-30-2003, 07:46 PM
I found the new (sort of) Lord of the Rings Trilogy figures at Greatland Target and for the much cheaper price of $4.95. They also moved their basic fgures to the clearence area and marken them down once more.

mrhat
12-30-2003, 11:27 PM
The Target by the A-Mall had the new Target exclusive Clone War Animated figures got all of them except Assajj Ventess but I think she may be the harder of the 4 to get. They also had the re-packed LOTR "Trilogy" fgures. Y'Know If they had packaged them like that in the first place they would have been cheaper and more would come in a case.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-31-2003, 12:39 PM
At Super Target in Superior yesterday, they didn't have any figures! They didn't have pricetags, even! They had lightsabers, two scene packs, and one 12" Leia. Hopefully they will put up new pricetags soon . . . maybe?

ces
12-31-2003, 05:35 PM
I found the Clone War Cartoon Figures at Target Greatland. Very expensive for what they are. Very little articulation, but rather cool figures.

Jayspawn
01-01-2004, 05:02 PM
I did some rounds today but nothing worth reporting. I saw the empy pegs set up at Target for the Animated Clone Wars figures.

ces
01-01-2004, 07:13 PM
I hit several stores today that where all devoid too.

mrhat
01-01-2004, 09:31 PM
All the stores I hit were also empty of new product. Hopefully the new stuff will hit our area soon.

Jayspawn
01-03-2004, 12:00 AM
And indeed it had mrhat! YEAH! My Grand Moff Tarkin mini-bust arrived in the mail today -looks JUST like Peter Cushing. A must for any PC fan. A great Star Wars collectible too. AND I picked up Jedi Luke, R2/ Drink Tray, and that big droid the Jawas had on Tatooine. Found them at Greatland Target -they were the only ones there along with some Hoth Soldiers.

They had also restocked on LOTR Trilogy figures.

Jayspawn
01-03-2004, 11:53 PM
I found Animated Mace, Ventress and Anakin at Greatland Target tonight. I passed on them for some reason-but I'll get em later. ;)

mrhat
01-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Still wish the super target by the mall was devoid of star wars figs all together

Jayspawn
01-14-2004, 12:16 PM
Yeah! My Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber replica from "A New Hope" arrived in the mail today! Another outstanding job by Master Replicas, simply amazing.

I have the Darth Maul Lightsaber next on my list though I regret not getting Luke's Jedi saber or Obi-Wan's from "Clones" when I had the chance.

Master Replicas will be offering the Episode II Anakin Skywalker next!

mrhat
01-16-2004, 09:57 PM
sweet! Nothing new from greeley as of late

Dark Marble
01-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Found Luke Jedi, R1, and Servbot R2 at the Super Target in Superior yesterday. Me and a mom going to a birthday party got the last Luke figures, but there was still an R2 and a couple of R1's there. Plus they had Beq, Vanee, R-3po, and Hoth Soilder, but these figures might be old news by now. I still haven't found the Wampa in stores yet. But C-3po and Reiken seem to be hanging out every now and then. Bring on the next wave!!! :)

OC47150
01-21-2004, 10:23 AM
The wampa is the one figure in that set everyone wants. I had to check several stores before finding it.

Dark Marble
01-21-2004, 06:39 PM
It really shows on the pegs too!! But so far my favorite had been the 3PO with the escape pod. What I nice little toy for the price. And it breaks down so easy that I didn't have a problem storing it away. But I didn't get the POTF2 Wampa so I am not going to miss this one!!!

OC47150
01-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Hasbro did a good job with a dirtied-up 3PO. And we fans have been screaming for Riekan for how long?

I can't wait to find the new Hoth Luke and connect him to the wampa ice cave accessory!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Found Luke Jedi, R1, and Servbot R2 at the Super Target in Superior yesterday. Me and a mom going to a birthday party got the last Luke figures, but there was still an R2 and a couple of R1's there. Plus they had Beq, Vanee, R-3po, and Hoth Soilder, but these figures might be old news by now. I still haven't found the Wampa in stores yet. But C-3po and Reiken seem to be hanging out every now and then. Bring on the next wave!!! :)
Holy crap! Hopefully there'll be some left this weekend.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Dang! Target only had Achk Med-Beq and Kren Blista-Vanee but no other new saga figures. I got a animated Mace though, and all the others were cleared out since their over-abundance last week.

They also had lots of new trilogy LOTR figures, I may start collecting those too!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Not great, but still something - Broomfield Target had an R-3PO and two Hoth Soldiers (I got the R-3PO though).

Dark Marble
01-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Keep your eyes on the Superior Super Target, I have spotted Luke, R1, and Bar2 there several times over the past week and a half. Last night they had R1, Bar2, and Hoth Luke. I still haven't come across the Wampa. I think it is about time for the special order. :(

Jayspawn
01-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Dont to it Dark Marble, I've seen the Wampa popping up at TRU and Targets still -dont give in.

This next bit on news REALLY SUCKS for us, Because of KB Toys' Bankruptcy, they will be closing ALL their locations here in Colorado. Every single location will be shutting down. They must be in really big trouble.

Dark Marble
01-30-2004, 12:07 PM
I used to work for KB and I know that the Westminster store was a good money maker. So it must be a very desperate situation if they are closing that one down. KB has been around for so long, I can't imagine what it will be like not having it here anymore. :cry:

I am trying to hold on for the Wampa Jayspawn, but...getting...so.................impatient.

Jayspawn
01-31-2004, 01:58 AM
It is difficult Dark Marbel, we're in a small dry spell with new figures being released and more (The Jabba's Palace) figures on the way. Hopefully this will push out more Deluxe figures.

But I'm trying to cut back on figures for a time, I'm saving for a Darth Maul Lightsaber and a Darth Vader Helmet.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-31-2004, 08:02 PM
Arrgh, Super Target didn't have anything today except a full restock of their animated figures.

Dark Marble, next time you see the Tatooine wave, or General Rieekan or an extra Wampa (get it for yourself first, obviously), could you hide one of each of them somewhere for me? I'd do the same if you want, but you usually find all the stuff before me. Thanks!

Dark Marble
02-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Will do JabbaJohnL! I think all the figures in this wave are worth getting! I am trying to cut down on the collecting a little bit myself Jayspawn. I just started a Transformers Alternators collection and we have a new baby on the way, so I need to cut down somewhere.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Will do JabbaJohnL! I think all the figures in this wave are worth getting! I am trying to cut down on the collecting a little bit myself Jayspawn. I just started a Transformers Alternators collection and we have a new baby on the way, so I need to cut down somewhere.
Cool, thanks!

ces
02-01-2004, 05:01 PM
For those of you who have yet to find the Wampa, he will also be included in the case assortment of the soon to be released Jabba Ultra wave.
No new finds in Denver this weekend. My Brother-in-law said that the second wave of cartoon figures has hit Greeley so we should see them here soon. The odd thing is that Greeley has been getting the new waves 2-3 weeks before we get them lately. You would think that they would hit the bigger cities first.

Darth Jax
02-02-2004, 12:49 AM
saw the second wave of animated figs at target in parker. as i'm undecided on the entire idea of animated figs (not to mention the price tag) i left 'em there. must have recently stocked the shelves as entire wave was there and were 3 of each.

Jayspawn
02-02-2004, 01:26 PM
I'm gonna get the Animated Count Dooku and maybe the Clonetrooper.

mrhat
02-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Nothing here, although i havent been looking particularly, and im a broke college student...

Jayspawn
02-06-2004, 02:06 PM
I stopped by KB at Aurora Mall and talked with a girl working there. She said they dont have a closing date yet but will continue to get trucks in or whenever most everything sells out. Go figure.

Anyways, I saw the Clone Wars Clonetrooper at Greatland (Buckingham) Target, I passes for now but will get later. TRU on Mississippi has had plenty of Jedi Luke, R2 w/ drink tray, Hoth Soldiers and more recent figures minus the Jabba's Palace waves.

Nothing else beyond that.

Jayspawn
02-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Ahh a few things. Today (Sunday) TRU on Mississippi had an Unleashed X-Wing Luke and some 12" Garindian and Ben Kenobis. The 12" are far from Hasbro's best so I'm passing on these fopr sure. They didnt even bother to detail Ben's lightsaber. Oh well if only they had the Scout Trooper.

Super Target had an Animated Count Dooku and some Durge as well.

Dark Marble
02-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Yep, went by Superior Target yesterday to find all of the wave 2 figs from the animated clone wars. I passed, I just don't want to start a new collection. On a side note, I also found a 20th ann. prime which I did buy and is really cool!!

Jayspawn
02-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Star Land is starting to post guests on their website. Nobody too exciting yet. Just somebody from Enterprise and some other dude from some sci-fi show. They said they had somebody (a few people I hope) from Star Wars, lets hope its not a let down.

Pellaeon
02-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Greetings to my fellow collectors in Colorado. I had a get together with my cousin who is from there (he is from Glenwood springs originally), and he said he had a friend named "Johnny" who collected Star Wars, and had reconstructed the attic of his house and lined the center with tons of Star Wars stuff. I guess I am fishing to see if that guy participates in your forum.

ces
02-10-2004, 02:40 PM
I didn't find anything new today. Both Targets in Aurora had Wamps for anyone still looking. Walmart sit with a ton of Hoth/Tatoonie waves. Nothing new at TRU.

Dark Marble
02-11-2004, 09:49 AM
Yesterday I finally picked up a Wampa at my local Target. It is pretty cool, but it is really squishy...anyway that is all they had, nothing new.

Jayspawn
02-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Still nothing new, though my Darth Maul Lightsaber Replica arrived in the mail yesterday! 2 days ahead of schedule I might add. Very cool looking, I got 1440/ 3000. It has an official place on my official "shelf".

I think the Medal of Yavin is next on my list.

ces
02-14-2004, 07:08 PM
I found Jabba and his Court at the Super-Target in Aurora today.

Jayspawn
02-16-2004, 06:39 PM
How many were there ces? Lots? (please)

ces
02-16-2004, 08:13 PM
They actually only had one of each left.

Jayspawn
02-18-2004, 11:43 AM
Thatsa fine, they're showing up anyways. It's only a matter of time now!

Jayspawn
02-19-2004, 10:24 AM
I made some rounds last night -not a thing! Of course these are the slow months which is not too inspiring.

StarLand is slow to announce anything for the upcoming convention too. Come on StarLand! Chop! Chop!

Jayspawn
02-19-2004, 01:24 PM
This morning Super Target on Abeline was freshly stocked on Animated Durge, Count Dooku, Clonetrooper, and even Yoda!

Jayspawn
02-24-2004, 09:55 AM
Well I've been making a lot of rounds latley and nothing has been showing up. At least not for me anyways.

But, I did get (accidently win actually) a Stormtrooper Helmet off Ebay. I bid cheap and won it. Anyways, the helmet has some marks and bangs in it as well as some pait and decal wear. But I'm gonna fix it up good as new for a hobby.

I have a full display case for my Darth Maul Lightsaber Replica on the way cant wait for that. Those get pretty dusty very fast without one.

mrhat
02-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Hurray!! Peter Nayhew is coming to Starfest!!! I am overly excited, wow finally a good Star Wars Guest since Billy Dee

Jayspawn
02-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Yeah I'm pretty stoked too. Thats awesome! I cant wait to get my picture taken next to him!

ces
02-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Nothing New around here lately, but check out these images from E3 if your into spoilers. Hurry, I'm sure they won't be up for long.
http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html

Jayspawn
03-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Where the hell is everything??? No Jabbas, Holo Lukes, or goons! I've been hunting -looking for something new and nothing! These dry spells suck!

Hope they get more people (by that I mean cool people) for StarFest.

ces
03-03-2004, 08:04 PM
I feel your pain Jay. I have been hitting about three to four stores a night on my way home from work and nothing. Very frustrating. I saw the Jaba and court once, and that was it. The newest figure wave that I have seen is the 2nd animated clone wars wave that is just sitting around.

Darth Jax
03-03-2004, 08:13 PM
i've only seen the animated figs as well at target. wal-mart i frequent has no figs on the pegs. nothing out there at all. even my supposed order from EE for monk and wampa has been delayed for several months now.

Jayspawn
03-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Ok, heres a little something. TRU this morning had stocled TONS of NEW Unleashed Luke, Chewbacca and Clonetrooper. Get em while you can. This wets the palate for now..

Jayspawn
03-06-2004, 01:58 PM
StarLand has added a few more names to their guest list but they're just no name actors from low budget space shows. So far the guest list is a total let down with the exception of Peter Mayhew. Lets hope they get some great last-minutes.

haggie
03-08-2004, 02:52 PM
Just browsing through some of the posts from the past few weeks (since I haven't been keeping up at all). I'm very surprized that people are having a hard time with the Wampa. I've probably seen 10-15 Wampa's on the pegs and I don't even go toy hunting anymore! I just poke my head in the isle when I happen to be there. Of course, that was a few weeks ago... I still haven't seen a single Elephant Mon or Fan's Choice Trooper. =(

vulcantouch
03-09-2004, 12:39 AM
i've seen jabbas, monks, wampas, and aniwave2 i thought would Never end ;P
haggie: afraid i've only sighted & bagged 2 targ-saled sketchtroops: 1 for b'jr and one for jt or lbc (still unclear who's gonna get that one; lbc expressed interest first, but he deferred to jt).
mrh: lmk if attending starcon friday aft, we can arrange to Finally relieve you of those xtra research droids :)
i'm surprised you eastsiders didn't report here that all-c's scalpy collectibles has been phasing out all their toys for 1/2 price or less for some time now- in fact their stock's almost gone; but i hear tell of a new "Planet Toys" place at, arapahoe & jordan i think? prolly another scalper but it's good to know where the enemy sets up camp :evil:
you eastsiders May be interested to know your mississippi goodwill had dozens of griMACE figs for $1 each :)
vt

Jayspawn
03-09-2004, 01:34 AM
Planet Toys is a neat store. I dont know where they are located now. I tried to go there a month or 2 back and they were gone. But they are in business somewhere. They're very friendly -they know their stuff. Unlike All-Cs who arent much in way of even a small conversation.

I saw B'Omar Monk & Bobo at Greatland Target tonight but no Jabba. I would have picked it up but I really want Jabba the most -so I'm holding out.

Still no StarFest updates.

Dark Marble
03-09-2004, 12:11 PM
The Star Wars glasses with figs have turned up at the Superior Super Target. They had Obi and Maul last night, and that is about it.

mrhat
03-09-2004, 03:52 PM
Apparently at the Super Target by the mall my father found rappertunie, holo luke, J'Quille, and Lando Skiff, and i will be at home for spring beak, so i may actually post here more often!

Jayspawn
03-13-2004, 12:02 AM
I'm still looking for those guys. Absolutly NO sign yet. Anyways, Target has marked down their 3-packs to $13.97. Better price than $20! I did manage to pick up Jabba at Super Target on Colo Blvd. Great looking toy!

Oh, and finally my Greedo and Biker Scout Mini-Busts arrived in the mail today, simply amazing! I highly recommend them if ya want some smashing Star Wars collectibles.

Jayspawn
03-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Finally a bunch of things....

1st. If you need Deluxe Jabba the Hutt, Wampa or B'Omarr Monk, TRU on Mississippi had a TON of each.

2nd. I picked up Jan Dodonna, Holographic Luke, Gold Leader, TIE Fighter Pilot & Captain Antillies at Greatland Target today. They also had Skiff Lando but I passed. There were several Jans and Skiff Landos.

Feels good to actually FIND some new figures for a change! :D

Jayspawn
03-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Wow! I dont know how many of you will be getting this, but Yakface.com just posted a picture of the upcoming Rebel Blaster from "A New Hope" Its limited to 2500 pieces and will run $449.00!

I was gonna pass on all the replicas this year and hold out for the Stormtrooper Blaster at the end of the year but this is gonna break me. Haha. I cant wait!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-19-2004, 06:07 PM
A few days ago, Superior Super Target had more Jabbas, Denizens, and one each of the Kamino sets (which I got). Still no basic figures though.

Jayspawn
03-24-2004, 11:31 AM
WOW! Sean Astin from "The Lord of the Rings" is coming to StarFest! I definatly have to be there for that!!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Boulder Target had the Jabba/Denizens/Kamino sets yesterday. Still no damn basic figures.

Jayspawn
03-26-2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah! This keeps getting better and better. Lance Hendrickson has been added to the SratFest guest list! A big treat for Aliens fans! He'll be there Saturday.

jonthejedi
03-27-2004, 08:05 AM
And don't forget Lance is portraying Weyland, the eventual CEO of The Company(from Alien) in August's Alien Vs. Predator. Man, I'd pay one of you guys if you could secure me an autograph...I'll even send a still. Let me know...it would mean a lot.

Jayspawn
03-28-2004, 09:07 PM
I dont have the weekend off yet. I'll find out later this week if I'm good. I'll let yall know when I do.

jonthejedi
03-29-2004, 02:58 PM
Thanks Jayspawn...I'm IN MD and won't be able to go...haven't been to Denver since the soggy Celebration I incident. I'd appreciate any help from anyone. I can send a still and a check to cover the cost of the autograph.

Jayspawn
04-03-2004, 01:38 AM
Ahhh, yes. Well as it turns out I'll be at StarFest all 3 days PAID (thanks work!) So who else is going!?!?!?!?

jonthejedi, I've sent you a pm!

tk1476
04-05-2004, 03:50 AM
Hey, guys I'm a noob to postin' but been on the site for about 5yrs. So I'll be posting and keep my eye out for ya all! Maybe see some of you at starfest! Hey while I'm here anybody seen an Ozzel yet?

Jayspawn
04-05-2004, 06:21 PM
No sign of Ozzel yet. I spotted Rappertunie at TRU on Mississippi a few days ago. No sign of Silver Clonetroopers either.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-05-2004, 07:20 PM
At TRU in Westminster yesterday, I got Skiff Lando, and they also had TIE Pilot (but I ordered him from the TRU site). I got two more Royal Guards to get up to $15, so at least they're selling them (to me anyway) and getting new figures. They didn't have Silver Clones, but I got a raincheck since they'll get them on Thursday. There were 25 rainchecks, and there were three left when I got one, so maybe there were more figures or 4-packs earlier in the day (there were no 4-packs when I was there).

Jayspawn
04-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Well I got ripped at TRU this morning. I went in to the Mississippi store today looking for new stuff -nothing new of course. On my way out a Manager asked if he could help me find anything and I asked about the Silver Clonetroopers. One of the kids behind the servce desk said "Oh yes, we have them in -right here." So he reaches into tis box and pulls one out to show me. I said cool and went to go purchase $14.99 worth of stuff (got 2 red protocals and a Hoth Soldier I of course already have) I went to checkout bought them went back to the service desk to get my Clone. The lady there said "Oh those are all gone. We have 3 left and those are on hold for someone" I asked if I could get a raincheck she said "Oh no -we dont do those. These were only while supplies last and we're not getting anymore."

WTF?! I told her that I only bought the figures I just did so I can get one of those. She said "Oh well I'm sorry about that. If you hold onto your reciept and somebody returns one of theirs we'll honor your reciept."

What a bunch of bull. Like somebodys gonna do that.

Dark Marble
04-06-2004, 05:12 PM
That is a raw deal Jawspawn. Shouldn't this be a first come first serve type of situation??? How could someone be holding three of a promotional item that customers in the store buying merchandise should have first crack at? You should have just returned the stuff you bought. If they weren't going to honor their promotion you shouldn't be stuck with stuff you don't need. :frus:

Jayspawn
04-07-2004, 01:33 AM
You said it Dark Marble. I'll maybe get back in a couple of days and check then. If no luck then I'll return them for sure.

jonthejedi
04-07-2004, 06:14 AM
Do what you have to do Jayspawn...I'll check my local TRU to see if there's any extras. Did you get me PM's concerning Starfest?

Jayspawn
04-07-2004, 06:20 PM
I did. I talked to them and they said as far as they knew, Lance was signing but didnt know for sure. The studio is making the call.

Jayspawn
04-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Ok, Yes! I got my Silver Clonetrooper tonight. Around 7:30 this evening I wandered back to TRU after class all day and asked the girl behind the service desk about the Clones. She said they had them and I showed he my reciept. She was more than happy to re-ring my order and included the Silver Clone. SO theres a happy ending there.

SO StarFest is coming fast! Whos all going?

mrhat I'm assuming that you are attending -you always do.

vulcantouch will be there too no dought.

R2 are you coming? We've still never met -would be nice to meet you.

ces I've never seen you there but you should come for at least a day anyways.

Our other Colorado Collectors Mr. JabbaJohnL, tk1476 & Dark Marble it would be great to see you there too!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-08-2004, 05:26 PM
My mom just went to get the silver clone on raincheck. Hopefully it'll be okay (not damaged, etc.).

I don't really go to conventions unless they are just Star Wars (only C1 and CII, planning on CIII). I'm not going to Starfest, but is anyone else going to CIII?

Dark Marble
04-08-2004, 06:15 PM
I can't make it I am swamped in homework (two papers to write). But it would be nice to go. I have never been and I would like to connect some names to some faces.

Jayspawn
04-09-2004, 12:33 AM
I plan on going to Celebration III next year. I was on Staff at Celebration I and I missed Celebration II.

tk1476
04-10-2004, 04:59 AM
Jayspawn, I'll be at Starfest Saturday. I've never been before, so hopefully it's interesting. Just look for one of the taller stormtroopers.

Jayspawn
04-10-2004, 09:48 AM
They're interesting alright. You'll see several of your fellow Stormtroopers there too. There's usually a Royal Guard or an officer as well. People love the Star Wars characters -they always want to do photos!

vulcantouch
04-10-2004, 12:37 PM
-yep, but prolly only to scope dealer room friday nite, and Maybe a return mop-up of same sunday aft; i'll bring $5 in case mrhat shows with research droids i offered to take off his hands a year ago, meanwhile check out my trade thred (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=23286) in case i got anything anyone wants & we can cut a deal there :)
btw r2's currently in hawaii, so maybe we'll see her there next year-
vt

Jayspawn
04-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Well not that it makes any difference now, cause its Easter and all the stores are closed. But last night before closing I spotted 12 or so Red Leaders w/ X-Wing, very cool looking. The figure is a modified POTJ X-Wing Luke with a different head -hes pretty skinny. They even have one hanging from the ceiling with the figure inside. Guess how long it'll take somebody to steal that?!

jonthejedi, I got your package. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Darth Jax
04-13-2004, 12:03 AM
x-wing looks best out of the box. mine will soon be flying alongside the other ships on my ceiling. managed to get my silver clone with the x-wing as well since it took TRU so long to receive them. always good to have a promotion without having the merchandise being advertised.

just when things were looking up and i was starting to spot new figures (i'm almost caught up again) along comes a glut of aayla and yoda/younglings. those are gonna clog the pegs for some time to come.

Jayspawn
04-13-2004, 09:50 AM
I hear ya Darth Jax -those repackaged Younglings and Securas are gonne ruin it BIG TIME for us here in Colorado. Forget about the Jabba's Palace or Star Destroyer waves -finding those would only be a miricle for us now.

ces
04-13-2004, 02:44 PM
I swung by the Aurora SuperTarget and they had one Dengar there. I was just there yesterday and they only had peg warmers. Must have come out this morning and all grabbed by the time I got there at 11:00 hrs. He's okay, my only question is....Do we really need another Dengar and Bossk?

Darth Jax
04-13-2004, 09:30 PM
it could be worse. this bossk could just be a carded version of the one from the bounty hunter 4-pack. at least he's been resculpted and apparently he's shrunk a bit. why just stop at dengar and bossk though, what about 4-LOM and zuckuss?

Jayspawn
04-14-2004, 12:57 AM
I agree with you ces, we dont really need another Dengar and Bossk. The ones we have are great.

sith_killer_99
04-14-2004, 06:57 PM
I agree with you ces, we dont really need another Dengar and Bossk. The ones we have are great.

I would wait 'til you see Dengar up close before making any rash judgements. This new figure is way better than the POTF2 version.

I would say it's along the lines of Greedo, most people thought "Why do we need a new Greedo, the POTF2 one is great", then you actually see the CommTech Greedo, and it's like WOW!

Same thing with Dengar, the sculpt is sooo much better, also the new Dengar has a cool new removable back pack and ball-socket shoulder joints! :Pirate:

Jayspawn
04-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Hey! My Medal of Yavin replica arrived in the mail yesterday! I got #367/ 1500. Another awesome Star Wars collectible from Master Replicas. The Stormtrooper Blaster is next on my list.

I've been skimming Starwarsshop.com -havnt bought anything yet. They do have some neat stuff though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-15-2004, 05:55 PM
A few weeks ago, my mom found:
*Jabba's Palace and Yavin wave at Flatiron Crossing Suncoast
*Yavin and Star Destroyer wave at Lafayette Wal-Mart
Since then, Wal-Mart only had 2 Sail Barge R2-D2s and a $1 Palpatine that popped up. At Superior Super Target yesterday, they had HOF Han, Dodonna, Gold Leader, some gold card repacks (non-HOF) and many of the first two cups. In addition to several Jabbas and Kamino Obi-Wans and Jangos. And all of the animated figures save Yoda and the clone (the only ones I need!). Hey, it's much better than nothing at all.

So now, the only 2004 figure I'm missing is J'Quille (although my mom is holding some until I get more money to pay for them).

Jayspawn
04-16-2004, 03:55 PM
Stopped by TRU today and found Admiral Ozzel. There were only a few there. They had plenty of Silver Clones ON the regs as well as several new Denger and Bossks. They look cool but just as well as the POTF2 versions. So if you pass on them you're not missing much.

Well tonight starts the convention! Hope everyone going has a good time!

Jayspawn
04-18-2004, 12:22 AM
Media Play got in the Kill Bill figures this weekend. I think they have Go-Go and The Bride left. Suncoast stores will ALL be getting them in as well. Great figures.

vulcantouch
04-23-2004, 12:31 AM
. . .wish we had a bit more time but as you can see (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=149&page=21&pp=37) my productive wheelin-dealin kept me busy :smokin:
vt

tk1476
04-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Tru on mississippi had about 10 of the new Xwings today. But no Ozzels:cry: ! Sorry I didn't meet any of you guys at starfest!

Jayspawn
05-01-2004, 09:48 AM
Yeah I keep putting off getting one of those new X-Wings. I need a neutral one for Porkins, Wedge or Biggs. Plus I have a few custom Astromechs to use with it.

tk1476
05-02-2004, 02:21 AM
That xwing is pretty impressive the scale is good and its a nice size. But it's still an xwing for the love of Vader could we please get a decent Tie fighter!
Seriously!

ces
05-02-2004, 01:32 PM
I picked up an Ewok with glider yesterday up at the Greeley Target. They seem to be getting everything before we do lately about one to two weeks ahead of time. So be on the look out at our Targets. Over-all it is a great figure. I also grabbed The R2-D2 from the HOF series. great little figure. Basically the escape from Naboo figure without the battle Damage Deco. Great basic R2 if any of you were contemplating getting it. I still have yet to see the C-3PO that had previously been packaged with the millenium Coin. Same goes for the stormtrooper. Has anyone seen the new Endor wave yet?

Jayspawn
05-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Super Target by Aurora Mall had 3 Ewok Gliders tonight. I passed for now but I'll grab one later. I've still to see the Endor wave -no sign at all.

Still a few Red Fives at TRU on Mississippi.

Jayspawn
05-05-2004, 10:53 AM
ZZzzzzzzzzz.....WOAH! Fell asleep there -waiting for new stuff to show up.

tk1476
05-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Ozzel..Ozzel...Ozzel wheres Ozzel????:confused:

ces
05-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Hey All. Didn't have time to post yesterday, but TRU on Miss, had the repackaged Sideous and Luke. They also restocked with a ton of X-Wings and Tatoonie Wave. Still multiple Peg warmers at Target Greatland and SuperTarget. I wish I could think of away to do a custom out of the Aaya, to buy atleast on up. Any ideas?

Jayspawn
05-13-2004, 01:57 PM
Nothing major, but Sam Goody had the Red Unleashed Clonetrooper this afternoon. They had 2.

ces
05-15-2004, 12:22 PM
At least with the OTC series there are only 7 new figures, so if your a completest like me who doesn't care about different card backs, there won't be 38+ figures to get. Between that and the new "vintage" line there will only be 43 more figures this year. Still a ton of figures.

sith_killer_99
05-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Between that and the new "vintage" line there will only be 43 more figures this year

I thought Hasbro was doing 12 "vintage" figs (4 from each OT film). That's 50, after the 21 (2004) Saga figures.

ces
05-15-2004, 03:58 PM
I had a small TIA. I multiplied the 4 figs from each film by 3 and then three again giving 36. Oops, so that makes it only 19 known figures left to come out. Much better than 43. I do Have to admit, it would be pretty cool if Hasbro would revisit more of the "vintage" figures. I would definately buy recarded figures if they put them out on the vintage card back; i.e. X-wing Luke on the original card. That would be great.

Jayspawn
05-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Greatland Target got in the Hall of Fame assortment. I picked up a Stormtrooper to add to my army. They had R2, Luke, and 3PO as well.

ces
05-21-2004, 08:44 PM
I picked up the Red varient clone trooper at TRU on Miss. today. Also, TRU and targets all had the Hall of Fame wave except the stormtroopers. Nothing else really exciting.

Jayspawn
05-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Today I preordered the Bossk, Stormtrooper, Luke X-Wing Pilot, and Gamorrean Guard Mini-Busts from New Force (thanks again for recomending them ces!)

mrhat
05-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Found Ozzel, Bossk, and Dengar at K-Mart at Chambers and Colfax, they had 1 of each

ces
05-27-2004, 10:17 PM
Hey guys, haven't had time to write in lately. I found the AOTC Anakin glass figure set at the Aurora Target on Monday. It was the only one there and no sign of the ESB Luke. I have not seen any others at any other Target yet, but they are here at least.

Darth Jax
06-05-2004, 11:47 PM
found tanus spijek at target on sheridan today. they had antilles and ozzel and the executor bounty hunters

Darth Jax
06-13-2004, 12:14 PM
everyone else must be having the same luck as i am. no new star wars on the shelves anywhere. in fact at TRU (park meadows) they've restocked with 2002 djas puhr and palpy.

did pick up 18" freddy at media play. now just need that 18" michael.

ces
06-13-2004, 02:08 PM
I have found nothing since finding the AOTC cup set. I noticed the same thing at TRU on Miss. I thought they must have found old cases in the back, but looks like the regional warehouse must have found some old cases. I don't think that they will be moving any time soon. I have noticed that the Targets have re-stocked with the Obi-Wan Maul cups. Now they all have a ton and they are just sitting there.

ces
06-22-2004, 05:23 PM
Nothing new again. The Aurora SuperTarget has some badly damaged Bounty Hunters if anyone is interested.

Jayspawn
06-22-2004, 06:50 PM
You said it ces, theres NOTHING out right now. I did see the vintage packed Lightsabers at Super Target but thats it. Not even any good clearences.

Well the down time isnt too bad. Gives me time to save up for the Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster!

Dark Marble
06-25-2004, 10:17 AM
Nothing for a long time. I finally broke down and ordered the last wave of saga figures on-line. I don't want to miss Madine or Lando. I hope that for some of this stuff it will be like last year, nothing until around August and then a tidal wave of toys. I hope that we are swamped with OTC figures all the way through Christmas. It is worth the drought if it all pays off in the end. I don't collect carded figures, but the I want the 12 vintage OTC on the card. I just think that would be cool. I hope we start getting pounded here in the next couple of months. I miss seeing figures on the pegs!!

Jayspawn
06-25-2004, 10:24 AM
I dont collect the figures as much either -maybe one here or there. But I am gonna get the 12" OTC figures in the vintage package -looks awesome!

Dark Marble
06-25-2004, 11:45 AM
I have been looking at th 12" figures too. The only 12" figures I have are Luke and Leia on Speederbikes. But the OTC Luke and Fett look amazing. They will be hard for me to resist.

mrhat
06-30-2004, 12:12 AM
TRU on Mississippi had Darth Vader's TIE fighter yesterday, but not today. They had the LOTR mini mates 4-packs the other day, got mine, they are pretty nifty. Tody got Evil Homer and Elizabeth Bathory at EB at the Aurora Mall, which is currently under some major construction, which makes gettig into it and parkig, that much harder.

Jayspawn
06-30-2004, 10:03 PM
TRU on Mississippi had the OTC X-Wing and TIE Fighter today. Only $19.99 a piece -not bad. I was expecting more. Nothing else other than that.

mrhat
06-30-2004, 11:10 PM
The regular price is $29.99, so they must be on sale today or something. Or TRU is slashing prices as it were... doubt it, but that would be nice.

ces
07-03-2004, 11:30 AM
I saw the OTC ships at TRU. Atleast with the Tie, they used the new model, but the x-wing, they used the sucky old model. I almost grabbed the Tie for an extra but decided to pass, since the new vintage carded figures will be out soon.
I think I want to start saving up to get some of the Replicas like Jay, but they are so damn expensive.

ces
07-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Oh, I almost forgot. Has anyone seen the next wave of glasses? I have heard that other states have all five of them out. Our Targets just restocked with the first wave that is warming the shelves.

Jayspawn
07-05-2004, 10:28 AM
The Animated Clone Wars figures are on clearece at Greatland Target -marked down to some $5. Looks like they're getting ready to make room.

No sign of the other glass sets yet, I've been hearing reports ofthem going on clearence too.

The Star Wars Replicas I own are the #1s of my collection. They top everything I have collected -like owning something FROM Star Wars. They are expensive yes, I manage getting them by putting something away every payday and not looking at it (just knowing its there). Over a few months and a nice nest egg starts to form and when the price and the time is right I buy. I watch all the retail an secondary markets to see which are going for what prices. I've gotten some great deals too.

Even if you get just 1 replica -It'll definatly be your pride and joy. Like mine are!

Jayspawn
07-09-2004, 10:25 AM
TRU on Mississippi has a TON of OTC Darth Vader TIE Fighters. Its a nice repain of the POTF2 version. The Vader figure is nothing special. Its the same POTF2 Vader that came in the Gunner Station line.

Yesterday I hit up every major store in town and nothing.

mrhat
07-09-2004, 10:32 PM
I made the same run as you JS, I never had a Darth X1 TIE fighter, so i picked one up at TRU, Now just need the Falcon, Slave 1, Sandcrawler, and Impereal shuttle and we will be good as gold.

ces
07-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Hey, the SuperTarget in Aurora just restocked figures. They were all older waves unfortunately. If you need the animated yoda, they had a few on clearence.

Dark Marble
07-10-2004, 10:17 PM
The Superior/Louisville Super Target has Ozzel/Bossk/Dengar. And of course the OTC sabers. The Boulder Target has been clear for a long time. I hope OTC figures won't be like this.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-11-2004, 02:00 PM
The Wal-Mart in Fort Morgan had the first wave of OTC figures! I got all the Dagobah guys but there was also an X-wing Luke, Jedi Luke, Princess Leia, Vader, Scout Trooper, Chewbacca, and two Hans (already a pegwarmer!). It was incredibly awesome to see all of them, even though they were spread out on the other toys in that aisle. So hopefully more OTC figures will spread out farther to this way for me and Dark Marble (in Boulder county).

mrhat
07-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Yesterday (Saturday) I went to Wings over the Rockies to bid farewell to the X-Wing which has graced the hangar for as long as I can remember. Now it is being moved somewhere else, out of state. Now to the cool part. There was 1 toy booth in the place, and I have to say honestly, perhaps the best I have ever been to. This particular booth was for a local based store/website Toy Planet. The basic figs are very close to retail price, AND they had a LOT of the OTC. I picked up the Dagobah R2, Leia Bespin, Lobot, And Cloud Car Pilot, also I got the former thorn in my side Tanjus Spijeck. I went to the actual store earlier today. Jaw Dropping, It is literally a wherhouse store puts the old fan club "garage sales" look like an X-Wing in the Death Star Trench, 25% of their inventory is Star Wars. ANYTHING FROM ORANGE CARDED TO OTC is there!! Vehicles, cinema scenes, 12", Micro's, Deluxe, unleased, etc, etc, etc... Oh vist the site for more info: www.etoyplanet.com

r2dee2
07-11-2004, 11:46 PM
mrhat, another COOL thing about the X-wing, is that once it's done with it's tour, it will be back at the Denver museum and under the care of the Rocky Mountain Fan Force group. If you belong to the forums at the Force.net, you can see the thread related to this topic HERE (http://boards.theforce.net/Denver,_CO/b10128/16204336/?224)

They've already put in a lot of work getting it prepared for the grand tour:)

X-Wing Display at WOTR (http://r2toyforce.net/x-wing.htm)

mrhat
07-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Thats good news, especially that it will come back to CO!!

Jayspawn
07-12-2004, 09:41 PM
I was suprised when the Fan Club donated the X-Wing to the Museum. I was there when it showed up in the Fan Club Warehouse.

mrhat
07-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Whoops! The toy place is called Planet Toys not vice versa, the website is actually www.eplanettoys.com Sorry if i confused anyone (Thanks to Jabba John L for pointing that out to me)

Jayspawn
07-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Wal-Mart on Abeline has ALL of the new OTC figures RIGHT NOW! (7/14 2:58 pm)

I picked up Yoda, great little figure. The others are pretty phenomanal too!

Jayspawn
07-16-2004, 11:33 AM
I dont suppose any of you others are going to San Diego Comi-Con?

I'm not unfortunatly. :mad:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-17-2004, 06:03 PM
Whoa, Mrhat wasn't kidding! I went to Planet Toys today, and daaaamn!! They had almost an entire wall and an equally long aisle full of Star Wars stuff, plus tons more. They had the entire OTC set, and I got the Bespin wave. He said they had the VOTC figures yesterday and they already sold out! But he said we could call in ahead for them to hold stuff for us if we see it on their website. The guy really seemed to know this stuff, which was great. They're going to SDCC soon and maybe CIII next year, he said they might bring back some stuff. I also got some older figures I needed (SK-Z38, Sail Barge Leia, BoShek) and there is still so much there that I need. Even though it was a long way away, it was worth it. The prices on most things were great.

Now I won't have enough money for a month, though . . . :p

ces
07-18-2004, 10:36 AM
The Parker Wal-mart had a ton of the Bespin wave yesterday. Atleast 12 Cloud car pilots, Lobots, and Leias. Also several repack/repaints. I have to say that the new x-wing Luke looks much better.

Jayspawn
07-19-2004, 11:23 AM
I wasnt that impressed with Planet Toys. They had some serious over-pricing going on there. I thought the older Planet Toys was better. I was hoping to pick up a bunch of Vintage items, but they're selection was pretty small.

Well SDCC is coming up in a few days. *sigh*

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-19-2004, 12:32 PM
What was overpriced? Some of the figures were kind of high but they were on sale for $7 which isn't too bad. However, I didn't really check into the vintage figures since I don't collect them.

mrhat
07-21-2004, 02:54 PM
Well the vintage they have is kinda limited, but like you Jabba John, not really my bag of chips, maybe if i had been born before 1985, but I wasn't so, theres that. I love the guy with the tattoo's, he knows what is going on. He called me when they got the dagobah wave in, 10 minutes after they got it. If I hadn't gotten them at Wal-Mart the day before I would have been there. I'll probly go over there on Sunday because i get my check on friday :) . According to the tattoo guy they have yet to get the Generals wave (lando, Han ATST, and Geeral Madine) according to him they were released very limitedly because of the OTC coing right arond the corner, however they are being re-packed in the OTC card, so they will be easier to find. But nothing new in my area as of late, going outin a bit to go scope things out.

Dark Marble
07-22-2004, 04:50 PM
Some Vintage OTC has come to Suncoast in Flatirons Crossing. They were 12.99 a pop however but I couldn't resist. I have yet to see anything OTC on the pegs so it was very nice to finally pick something up. I got Obi, Han, and Leia, so this was still the wave without Luke. Suncoast might be the place to watch for future figs.

mrhat
07-22-2004, 10:39 PM
May have to check out the A-Mall Sncoast for the figs. Well for now nothing to report, mayb after i cash in my check I'll have to go on a long toy run. On a totally unrelatd story, I recieved my McFarline Monsters Accessory Pack today, pretty cool stuff!! Anyway hat out

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-24-2004, 01:43 PM
At Flatiron Suncoast I got vintage Obi-Wan and Han, but no Leia or Luke. Thanks for the heads up, Dark Marble! These are great!

Jayspawn
07-24-2004, 03:37 PM
Went out DVD shopping today and found some Star Wars goodies along the way.

1. Picked up Vintage Leia at Aurora Mall Suncoast -she was the only one.

2. Got lucky big time and found the 24.kt Gold Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber Mini-Replica at Media Play. They had a few regulars but 1 gold saber. Woohaaaa!!!!!

Dark Marble
07-26-2004, 09:47 AM
At Flatiron Suncoast I got vintage Obi-Wan and Han, but no Leia or Luke. Thanks for the heads up, Dark Marble! These are great!

No problem JabbaJohnL! I hope by this time next month all the OTC figures are clogging the pegs. I would rather deal with tons of figs on the pegs instead of none at all. All the Target stores have been putting their toys on clearance, its time for the new stuff to start showing up!!

Jayspawn
07-26-2004, 10:48 AM
Well said Dark Marble.

I followed up on all those Original Trilogy figures at Wal-Mart on Abeline. They were a complete sell-out. Not a single one there to be found. Good news I suppose.

It's official! I have to give All C's the award for the worst service in the business. As many of you know, I collect mint loose vintage figures and I was there buying supplies (cases and such). They were out of a certain kind (no big deal -they've been out before) I asked a guy working there if they had anymore, he said "What you see there is what we have." It was a general response so I asked when they would be getting more back in, he said "I said No!" I said ok and walked out. What a chump!

Dark Marble
07-28-2004, 10:24 AM
That is a horrible story Jayspawn. Where is All C's? I have never been there, but it sounds like a place I will avoid if they treat their customers like that. Why does is seem like customer service is a lost art? As I have been out looking for new figures lately it just seems like I get more of the "fish eye" then usual from store employees.

I guess I am just tired of having to justify collecting something I love to people who don't get it or don't want to get it. However, if I was buying at a place like All C's that seems to specialize in selling figures (at extreme mark up) I would expect to be treated a little better.

mrhat
07-28-2004, 08:10 PM
I haven't set foot in All C's in about a year, last time I was there I was goig to get a trade Paperback of Empire Strikes Back Infinities, which i got and left and never looked back, they havent had any figures to speak of for quite some time, and when they do they are so rediculously over priced I walk out.

Jayspawn
07-28-2004, 11:51 PM
Picked up Vintage Ben Kenobi at Sam Goody at Aurora Mall yesterday. They had 1 Leia left.

Dark Marble, All C's is on the corner of Mississippi and Abeline. Its in between a few stores like Mens Warehouse among few others. The store says "Sports, Cards & Comics" on it. Its worth going to just so you know where to avoid. They've never been to kid friendly -they've always catered the more comic book or sports collectors despite usually having various action figures and stuff. Its family run and they're not much in the way of conversation either. Generally they give a hi, hello, or a grunt if you're lucky -answers are short. They like to talk amongst themselves.

Dark Marble
07-29-2004, 10:26 AM
Well, I won't be shopping there anytime soon. I really believe word of mouth is a killer so if they treat their customers like that I won't have anything to do with them, and your story is enough for me Jayspawn. Besides, there are plenty of shops right now for me to find nothing in. ;)

Jayspawn
07-30-2004, 05:48 PM
I didnt get to my computer till today, but yesterday I spotted the 12" Vintage Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker and Stormtrooper at Greatland Target. They were $29.99 a piece. The boxes and figures look great! They also had plenty of Ben Kenobi, Princess Leia and Han. No Lukes. They were fully stocked on figures except for Luke.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-31-2004, 12:36 PM
Picked up Vintage Ben Kenobi at Sam Goody at Aurora Mall yesterday. They had 1 Leia left.

Dark Marble, All C's is on the corner of Mississippi and Abeline. Its in between a few stores like Mens Warehouse among few others. The store says "Sports, Cards & Comics" on it. Its worth going to just so you know where to avoid. They've never been to kid friendly -they've always catered the more comic book or sports collectors despite usually having various action figures and stuff. Its family run and they're not much in the way of conversation either. Generally they give a hi, hello, or a grunt if you're lucky -answers are short. They like to talk amongst themselves.
I don't know about the address, but it sounds like a store near the Arvada center. Is it that one?

A few days ago, the Lafayette Wal-Mart had the second wave of OTC figures (Lobot, Leia, CCP, Wicket, C-3PO, etc.) so it was kind of good to see some "new" stuff.

Darth Jax
08-03-2004, 12:06 AM
after a month of fruitless trips to the store i've finally become accustomed to the OTC and V-OTC figures. found the new round of jedi council sets at TRU as well, but no falcon yet. if each set continues to have 3 we'll end up with the 12 council members and 6 other figures.

man does it feel good to have something to post again.

Jayspawn
08-03-2004, 01:33 AM
Darth Jax, Greatland Target on Havana has the Millennium Falcon. Its $49.99. They have some X-Wings too. They're practically out of Star Wars toys too. They've been selling well recently.

BFett88
08-03-2004, 12:11 PM
Hello Everyone, well I never post here, I am more a lurker. But I found the VOTC Luke at a K-Mart in Broomfield the other day. If I find anything I will let you know.

mrhat
08-03-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey all, finally some good news, Found the Falcon as well as wave 1 of VOTC at the Target by A-Mall, got the falcon, its pretty awesome, they also had a couple votc luke 12" as well

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Super Target in Superior/Louisville had the VOTC figures, but no Luke. I got Leia as I already had the others, she's pretty cool.

Jayspawn
08-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Still on the lookout for Vintage Luke -so sign yet.

I ventured out to K-Mart on Colfax & Chambers but nothing. They have the Ozzel wave.

I got my Stormtrooper Blaster Replica pre-ordered through BigBadToyStore.com. If you're interested in any of the new Blaster Replicas (Stormtrooper, Leia or Rebel Trooper) they have some good prices and look amazing. Cant wait to get it!

ces
08-08-2004, 04:09 PM
I got the new unleashed from actionfiguresexpress.com. They are very cool. Hasbro did a great job on both Aayla and Boosk.
I haven't seen anything new either. Sounds like new carded OTC figures are hitting other states. I am still trying to find the Ghost obi-wan

Darth Jax
08-08-2004, 05:52 PM
i found my falcon at sw plaza target of wadsworth. i've yet to be disappointed by a falcon. also found the vintage OTC (minus Luke) at wally world. it pained me to purchase them there, but i just had to have them. have seen the regular OTC figures very sporadically at targets and wal-mart.

target had obi-wan unleashed, but none of the others.

Dark Marble
08-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Well, the Superior/Louisville Super Target Had the VOTC Darth, Yoda, and Luke today!!! One of each left when I got mine. Darth is amazing, but so far all have been worth the cash. Feels good to be on the hunt again!!!

Darth Jax
08-09-2004, 06:45 PM
i, too, had the good fortune to find the newest VOTC figures at colorado mills target. couple of lukes, darths and yodas were still on the pegs after i got mine. lots of obi-wan unleashed but still no sign of the other two, I WANT MY SLAVE LEIA.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Grr, I went to Super Target a few hours after Dark Marble did and they didn't have any more new VOTC figures. They did have tons of Hans, two Obi-Wans, two Falcons, and two each of X-wings and TIEs, and some Ask Yodas. As well as Unleashed Obi-Wans. It was probably the most SW stuff I've seen in-store in a long time, it was really cool.

Jayspawn
08-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Ok, a few new things....

Toys'R'Us on Mississippi had ALL of BUddies wave 1 including YOda, Wicket, Chewie, R2, and C-3PO. $4.99 each.

Super Target by the Aurora Mall had OTC figures. Among them is C-3PO, Dagobah R2, Dagobah Luke, Spirit Obi-Wan.

WalMart on Abeline this morning had OTC Bossk and IG-88

ces
08-10-2004, 03:49 PM
Hey Jay,
Thanks, I was able to grab the Spirit Obi Wan I needed plus a new deco Greedo

mrhat
08-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Ran into Jay at the TRU this morning and managd to get the jedi council scene 2 (obi, plo, eeth) also gota copy of Kill Bill volume 2, Predator SE, and Freaks!

Jayspawn
08-11-2004, 03:17 PM
TRU on Mississippi had all the Galactic Heros 2-packs this morning.

Super Target by the Aurora Mall was freshly stocked on the Ozzel wave. I managed to finally get a Tanus Spijek figure. They had an extra one as well.

Media Play got in some Vintage Original Trilogy figures EXCEPT for Luke! But fortune smiled and I then foind a GOLD Luke Skywalker mini-lightsaber -bought that!

Jayspawn
08-11-2004, 03:20 PM
By the way, fro those who open their figures. The swamp bases that come wit OTC Dagobah Luke, Spirit Ben and Yoda all connect together. They can form a line or in a triangle shape.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-13-2004, 12:59 PM
A few small finds today:
Westminster Wal-Mart - OTC Bossk and IG-88
Broomfield Target - 12" Luke and Stormtrooper, Unleashed Leia
Not much, but it's something new. Also, the Obi-Wan cup sets were $6, so I hope the new ones will still be able to come in.

Darth Jax
08-14-2004, 04:04 PM
Jackpot! went by SW plaza target and found the sought after Slave Leia Unleashed hanging on the pegs. grabbed up the only one that they had. had plenty of the 1st wave of VOTC figs and a couple of dagobah OTC figs.

TRU on Wadsworth had several of the jedi council scene 2 sets.

Dark Marble
08-16-2004, 05:01 PM
There were a couple of really nice figs today at the Superior, Louisville Super Target, including the Dagobah wave. I heard from the cashier that someone cleaned them out yesterday buying about 9 OTC figures!!! I wonder what that guy got???

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-16-2004, 05:30 PM
At the Broomfield Target, they had everything I listed above, plus some Leia cups. I got one, which is pretty good for $6.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-17-2004, 12:27 PM
At the Westminster Mall, from August 16-September 8, some guy is showing off his collection, and apparently he has everything. I read about it in the paper, and they are in order of when they appear in the films, and they have cool backgrounds. I'm going to go sometime, I don't know when.

ces
08-17-2004, 02:23 PM
Made a big run today. Didn't find much. Hit thre K-marts (God I hate those stores) and no sign of the cantina set yet. I wish they would offer it on-line so I didn't have to go to there store. The Super-Target by the Aurora Mall had just been restocked. I grabbed the paint variation Boba Fett on the OTC card. They did have two grey jumpsuit Boba Fetts there. I passed at $30. TRU is shifting stuff around, so nothing currently out, but you may want to check back this evening.

Jayspawn
08-20-2004, 12:05 AM
SCORE! I picked up Vintage Luke, Darth Vader and Yoda this morning at TRU on Mississippi! They have reset their toy aisles. There were several of each. Must be a new case. Hopefully Luke will be easier to get now.

Darth Vader and Yoda are awesome figures. Vader comes with a lightsaber and hilt. Yoda has a gimer stick and snake!

I hate shopping there too ces. Everytime I go to K-Mart I think of depression and famine.

Emperor Howdy
08-20-2004, 12:42 AM
Everytime I go to K-Mart I think of depression and famine.

lol....now that's funny!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-20-2004, 01:30 PM
I got the Anakin cup set yesterday at Boulder Target, it was also $6.88. I think I will hit several stores tomorrow, including the TRU on Mississippi.

bauchi
08-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Found the OTC Cantina Scene at Kmart in Arvada They had 2 left.

Jayspawn
08-21-2004, 12:08 AM
Which Cantina set is it? The one with NEW Blue Snaggletooth or the one with Kitik (however you spell his name)????

bauchi
08-21-2004, 07:32 AM
the homicidal Dr. Evazan, the droid-hating bartender Wuher, and the oversized mantis Kitik Keed'kak

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-21-2004, 05:30 PM
I was gone for nearly 6 hours today, looking for SW stuff! My mom went to (as I can't drive) and it was really fun. Here's a list of finds:

*Aurora Wal-Mart - OTC figures, including most of Dagobah wave
*Toys R Us on Mississippi - Vader's TIE, OTC Jedi Council 1, Buddy R2-D2 and C-3PO (but no new VOTC figures!)
*All C's - No customer service! (can I get a rimshot?) :D
*Aurora Target (Ellsworth, not Abilene) - OTC figures, including Greedo
*Westminster Toys R Us - Vader's TIE, OTC Jedi Council 2, Luke & R2 Galactic Heroes (those are tiny!)
*Broomfield Target - Luke cup set

It was cool to go to the stores that Jayspawn and others have mentioned. I only went to All C's to check it out, probably won't go back there again (they didn't have anything anyway). At Westminster TRU, we talked with another collector who was looking for Buddies because his wife said he could collect the whole set. :D Was that anyone from here? Just wondering.

At the Westminster Mall, that guy was there with all his stuff, it was really cool. There was a Trivial Pursuit competition that was at 2, we were there earlier, so we'll gi back next week so I can do it (it's Saturday at 2 near Sears). There was also a good-looking girl about my age, and she was talking about Sabé and Jango and Boba Fett to her friend. That was also really cool. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-25-2004, 06:59 PM
The new Wal-Mart Supercenter near the FlatIrons Crossing Mall opened today. They had nearly every OTC figure as well as the first three VOTC figures, which is more than I can say for my usual Wal-Mart. It was cool, since they also had some random groupings of four in different sections of the toy area.

OC47150
08-26-2004, 08:18 AM
A new WM supercenter opened in my area on Wednesday. They, too, had the first three VOTC figures but several HOF figures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-29-2004, 02:05 PM
I went again to the set-up at the Westminster Mall yesterday, and this time I entered the trivia contest. There were only three other people in it - a guy with long hair, a guy with no hair, and a little kid. We had to stand about 15 feet away from him, and once he read the question, we would walk up to him and tell him our answer.

First question - what species is Chewbacca? Everyone but the little kid knew it was Wookiee. He got the 2004 Hoth Luke though, he said before that he wanted it.

Second question - what creatures do the Rebels ride on Hoth? Easy, tauntauns.

Third question - whose arm is lying on the floor of the cantina after Ben Kenobi cuts it off? This was also easy, Ponda Baba. Long-hair guy said Dr. Evazan, and bald guy didn't say anything. So I won! I got to pick out a figure from the selection first, so I got another 2003 Snowtrooper for dioramas. Then he decided to ask me more questions, just to see how far I could go.

Next - in what scene of the original trilogy could a home ice cream maker be seen? Of course, in the Bespin escape scene, Willrow Hood is holding it!

What are the last words spoken on Darth Vader's flagship, the Executor? I didn't know, but it was "Too late!"

After that, I talked with him about SW and his collection. It was really fun, he was really nice. He's going to Park Meadows Mall soon, so anyone nearthere should go! At one contest he said there were sixty people!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Not great, but at Boulder Target, they had UNleashed Bossk and Tusken Raider, plenty of each. There were Galactic Heroes Obi-Wan & Vader and Luke & R2-D2, and the Falcon, but in the other action figure aisle (behind the one with Star Wars). It was weird, why wouldn't they just put it with the other SW stuff?

Jayspawn
09-07-2004, 10:00 PM
I recieved Vintage Bib Fortuna, Nein Numb and AT-AT Commander in the mail today. Making me a few more figures closer to a complete set.

NewForceComics.com has shipped my Bossk MiniBust! Should be here in a few days!

OC47150
09-08-2004, 01:04 PM
At my Targets here, I've found the Galactic Heroes in the Hot Wheels section.

Jayspawn
09-10-2004, 11:22 PM
The new BOssk MiniBust by Gentile Giant arrived at my doorstep this evening -its pretty damn cool. I tell ya, when Gentile Giant actually gets their product released, its the best of quality hands down.

Once again, I recomend getting this if you can. I got mine from NewForceComics.com

tk1476
09-13-2004, 01:37 AM
"First question - what species is Chewbacca? Everyone but the little kid knew it was Wookiee. He got the 2004 Hoth Luke though, he said before that he wanted it."

Man I wondered where my son got that from?! Sneaky little punk.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-13-2004, 05:38 PM
"First question - what species is Chewbacca? Everyone but the little kid knew it was Wookiee. He got the 2004 Hoth Luke though, he said before that he wanted it."

Man I wondered where my son got that from?! Sneaky little punk.
Hey, that's cool. Oh, and I forgot about one question: Darth Vader has twins, who are they? That was pretty early on.

Jayspawn
09-14-2004, 12:09 AM
I got to see and hold in may hands the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set a week and a half early. Looks pretty sweeeett!!! And very tempting being it wasnt comin out for another week and a half. Costco is going to be selling it for $43 something -thats pretty cheap. I've not heard of it being any less.

BTW, THX-1138 is playing that the Denver Pavillions. I've not had a chance to get down and see it but I'm gonna buy the DVD tomorrow anyways. REMINDER: There are 2 versions coming out. A single disc DVD and a more extensive 2-disc set. I recommend getting the 2-disc set! :D

Dark Marble
09-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Well, nothing really really new out there. I have found the OTC Jawas at Louisville Super Target, and the new Walmart and OTC biker scouts at Super Target but not the figs I am looking for. I have yet to find Lobot, or the Cloud Car pilots. I would only need one Lobot, but I need six CC pilots. I have two vintage cloud cars that could use some pilots and with another CC possible on the horizon, I might as well stock up. But I haven't found one pilot yet. Any of you guys finding these on pegs anywhere???

Jayspawn
09-14-2004, 03:38 PM
I got a Cloud Car Pilot a few months ago when they started showing up in stores -cool figure! I see him pop up once and a while.

TRU on Mississippi has the new Endor Ambush 5-pack for $19.99. It was Endor Han, Logray, Wicket, Endor Rebel Soldier and Biker Scout w/ Speeder Bike.

Media Play on Mississippi has a few of the NEW Bossk Minibusts from Gentle Giant! He's $40.99 -well worth picking up. The quality is outstanding!

Did everyone pick up THX????