PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Well, nothing really really new out there. I have found the OTC Jawas at Louisville Super Target, and the new Walmart and OTC biker scouts at Super Target but not the figs I am looking for. I have yet to find Lobot, or the Cloud Car pilots. I would only need one Lobot, but I need six CC pilots. I have two vintage cloud cars that could use some pilots and with another CC possible on the horizon, I might as well stock up. But I haven't found one pilot yet. Any of you guys finding these on pegs anywhere???
I've seen Lobot and the gang from once or twice, at the Wal-Mart in Lafayette (on South Boulder Road). Apparently they also restocked with the Wicket wave which may or may not have had Lobot and the CCP in it. That store sucks so badly since they can hardly keep their crap in the store long enough for people to actually find it, then they don't get any new stuff for weeks on end.

I haven't gotten THX-1138, I want to rent it before I buy it, to see if it is any good.

Dark Marble
09-16-2004, 11:08 AM
Yep, I travel down to the South Boulder Road Walmart everyonce in a while out of morbid curiosity. I have never found anything there when I needed it. I broke down last night and just ordered Lobot and 6 CC pilots from Big Bad Toys Store. They told me they had 10 in stock so I got what I needed. So now, according to Murph's Law, the CC pilot should be the biggest peg warmer between now and Christmas. I will trip over them on every figure run I make. lol

ces
09-16-2004, 04:39 PM
I found a lone Vintage Lando at the Aurora TRU. I cannot remember if I told you guys that I received the Mace Windu FX lightsaber. Pretty nice. The special ettects are much better on these now, both sound and light up action.

Jayspawn
09-17-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm glad Vintage Lando is showing up.

I picked up the Clone Wars Yoda maquette at Suncoast at Aurora Mall yesterday. They had 1 other left! It was $50.00 I got a little of a discount cause I'm a Replay member. Little pricey -but its very nice. Not sure if its worth $50 but worth getting if you can. They had the Bossk MiniBust also which I highly recommend!

Darth Jax
09-19-2004, 01:26 AM
picked up aayla unleashed at SW plaza target today. also picked up an endor ambush set at TRU.

i'm typically a MOC collector so i don't have many loose figures. i've gotten each of the TRU 4 packs offered thus far. i'd say this is the best one. nice to have a speeder bike that stands on its own. i'd gotten both the deluxe clone versions in saga release along with durge and his swoop. none of them stand on their own, nor does the aurra sing swoop offered in the bounty hunter 4 pack.

is the OTC TIE any different from the saga KB version?

Jayspawn
09-20-2004, 10:04 AM
They should be the same version. Hasbro has them made already -just a repack. And speaking of TIE Fighter....

As Rebelscum reported, Yes they are getting Star Wars toys at Costco Wholesale for those who are members. For just under $30 you can get the TIE Fighter and X-Wing vehicles with Pilot Luke and TIE Pilot figures. Thats a hell of a deal!

Darth Jax
09-20-2004, 10:38 AM
thanks Jay. it looked the same, but just wanted confirmation. looks like i'll be able to skip both the OTC Tie and X-wing then.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-20-2004, 06:07 PM
A few findings:
*Broomfield Kmart - Cantina sets for $1 off (not great, but hey), wave 2 of Galactic Heroes, plenty of everything
*Westminster TRU - Endor Ambush pack, TIEs and X-wings cheap
*Broomfield Target - Unleashed Aalya, Bossk, Tusken

Dark Marble
09-21-2004, 04:48 PM
And my prediction holds true, Cloud Car Pilots, Lobot, and Bespin Leia found at Superior Louisville Super Target. They had about four of each, and I didn't buy any of them. I am still waiting for the last six VOTC figures. I hope I find these in stores!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-21-2004, 07:08 PM
And my prediction holds true, Cloud Car Pilots, Lobot, and Bespin Leia found at Superior Louisville Super Target. They had about four of each, and I didn't buy any of them. I am still waiting for the last six VOTC figures. I hope I find these in stores!!
Ooh, that hurts! :D

I got the DVDs today at S Boulder Rd Wal-Mart for $43. Not too bad. They had plenty of the figure packs as well.

Dark Marble
09-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Yes...I will be able to sleep, but the dreams will still come. :cry: I also got the trilogy today. I got mine at Comp USA for $39.99 plus tax. "Today will be a day long remembered."

Jayspawn
09-25-2004, 10:29 AM
A few things....

Well no sightings of Vintage Lando, C-3PO, Boba Fett or Stormtrooper -should be showing up soon!

I'm starting to see more OTC Cloud Car Pilots (Target mostly), Lobot, Bespin Leia, Wicket and Boba Fett showing up. If ANYBODY spots the OTC Imperial Scanning Crew member give a shout! THats one of the few figures that has evaded me over the years!

I recieved a custom made Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Replica from Return of the Jedi a few das ago. A guy in the UK made it for me since the Master Replicas versions are too $$$$ and even harder to track down. The craftsmanship is excellent -looks just as in the movie.

Jayspawn
09-25-2004, 10:31 AM
I got mine at Comp USA too Dark Marble, I went there first thing to buy it. Amazing DVD quality I might add. The edits, sound and picture quality are tops!

ces
09-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Hey Jay, When is the Tie Fighter and X-Wing set coming to Costco? Also did anyone get Battlefront. I have been playing it and must say it is incredible.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-27-2004, 06:20 PM
Yesterday at Boulder Target I got VOTC Lando. He was the only one there, they also had some Bespin OTC figures. Too bad I still don't have the Luke, Vader, and Yoda VOTC, but maybe they'll show up again.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Hoo-ah! Today at S. Boulder Road Wal-Mart I got VOTC Boba, Vader, R2, and stormie. Unfortunately they have to be purchased from my parents at some future time, since I already owe them $30 for the cantina set and Lando. :D

They also had one more stormie and Lando.

bauchi
09-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Off Topic question Anyone have a extra or know where I can Find a Unleashed Boba Fett ?... That is all I lack .I would prefer it to be an Opener...

Jayspawn
09-29-2004, 10:45 AM
The TIE Fighter/ X-Wing & Figure Combo set is on the way we have about 50 sets on order. We're just waiting for them to arrive from Hasbro. They should have arrived last week. I'll post it as soon as they arrive!

Good luck on finding an Unleashed Boba Fett buchi. I got lucky and found an Unleashed Padme at a ShopKo while on vacation once. And that was long after she'd dissapeared from stores. So keep on the lookout.

Dark Marble
09-29-2004, 02:39 PM
They also had one more stormie and Lando.

Thanks for the heads up!! I found these two an bought them this morning. Now all I need is Chewy, 3P0, and R2. Superior Target in Louisville had 1 VOTC Boba which is still there and Walmart across from Flatirons Crossing had Madine and AT-ST Han on OTC cards they are on the bottom peg at the back and I left them. I didn't see General Lando, but I did find a Gammorean Gaurd which I picked up. Figures are out there!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Nice to help you out! Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to get those Endor OTC figures now, but it's good to know they're showing up finally!

BTW have you seen Luke and Yoda anywhere lately?

tk1476
09-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Well i actually found stuff today!!!:D

I hit Target on Havana nothing, Toyrus mississippi nothin', Walmart abiline nothin' Target on abiline Score!!!!!!!!!
I got VOTC Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and Boba Fett!!!!! Score!!!!!:D
And Boba fett, Dengar, IG-88, Zuckkuss Galactic Heros!!! WOOT!

Jayspawn
09-30-2004, 01:07 AM
Sure, the 1 DAY I dont go there they get stuff, figures.

FYI, the X-Wing/TIE Fightrer Combo packs HAVE landed at Costco! They showed up and were stocked this morning! To recap the set, you get the TIE Fighter, TIE Pilot, X-Wing Fighter & Pilot Luke for only $29.97!!!

Jayspawn
09-30-2004, 01:08 AM
p.s. you have to have a Costco Membership to get them.

Jayspawn
09-30-2004, 01:01 PM
Mark this day on your calander! I went to K-Mart and actually FOUND something. Found VOTC Lando and C-3PO! They also had some Galactic Heros Wave 2.

They did have the Cantina Cinema Scene, the one with Wuher, Dr. Evazan and Kitik! BUT heres the deal for those who have not seen it. The paint jobs are absolutly terrible! The detail SUCKS! Wuher and Evazan are nightmares. Kitik is better but hes next to unposable and the detail is junk. The set is $20.99 but I dont recomend it at all.

Dark Marble
10-01-2004, 09:23 PM
BTW have you seen Luke and Yoda anywhere lately?

YES!!! Tonight at the Boulder Target. There was two of the VOTC Luke but no yoda.

Darth Jax
10-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Found Stormie, Lando and Boba VOTC at Target on Sheridan. They only had the one set of them, which i picked up. They did have some Lukes and Yodas. Have yet to see the Galatic Heroes yet. I've searched every aisle to no avail. Where is anyone seeing them within the store?

Also picked up the Bossk gentle giant bust at MediaPlay.

Jayspawn
10-05-2004, 01:05 AM
What do ya think of the Bossk Minibust Darth Jax?

Darth Jax
10-05-2004, 01:24 AM
What do ya think of the Bossk Minibust Darth Jax?

It's great. Might have to pick up more of gentle giant's offerings.

IG-88 was always my fave of the bounty hunters, but with the great Bossk merch thats come out recently he may be replaced.

Jayspawn
10-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Well, I hit up every Target this last week trying to take advantage of the Star Wars toys being on sale. I especially love how NONE of those Target stores stocked their shelves with ANYTHING new. So their sale to me was a complete bust.

FYI, Gentile Giant's Deluxe Stormtrooper bust is now shipping -I encourage everyone to order one, they're gonne be awesome!

Jayspawn
10-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Toynk.com has the Stormtrooper bust IN STOCK now for $49.99

NewForceComics.com will be getting them in this week for an even better price of $39.99!!!

Dark Marble
10-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Made toy runs all weekend with little results. The Walmart next to Flatirons Crossing had wave two of the galactic heroes. So I picked up Jango/Obi and Yoda/Clone. But that is it. Where is the new Slave I???

Darth Jax
10-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Toys R Us at park meadows had the newer VOTC figures. i've managed to find all but 3PO now. Have still yet to see the Galatic Heroes anywhere (with the exception of the repackaged Falcon playset, which i already have several of).

Jayspawn
10-12-2004, 12:05 AM
I've heard a few reports of Slave I showing at a few scattered Target stores. But nothing concrete yet.

I'm caught up on VOTC except for Stormtrooper, R2, Boba, and Chewie (the ROTJ wave)

Darth Jax
10-12-2004, 12:28 AM
target at SW plaza had probably 20 slave 1's on the top shelf when i wandered through on saturday nite, but they were piled so high that i couldn't get one down. today there was no sign that they'd ever been there. they were gone and power rangers overstock was in their place.

Jayspawn
10-12-2004, 12:41 AM
NewForceComics has charged my card for the Stormtrooper Mini-Bust! Woohoo!

ces
10-12-2004, 02:34 PM
I found the ROTJ VOTC wave minus R2-D2 today at TRU on Miss. They had several of each left today when I left at about 10:30. Nothing else seen in the area. I'm almost caught up on the VOTC. I just nees the two droids. Jay, I haven't seen the Slave I either yet.

mrhat
10-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Hey all, its been a while since i have posted here, that is mainly due to the lack of star wars in greeley. I see a new hope votc all the time, thats about the extent of it. However i DID get my holographic emperor in the mail today, its a cool little addition to my collection, although i dont really have any other sw up here at this point, in completely unrealated news, i found the infernal parade figure i was looking for, bethany bled, she is a very well done figure, and i had to order mary slaughter off of hottopic.com, anyways happy hunting, and i hope to be more helpful from here in the near future...

Jayspawn
10-17-2004, 01:14 AM
Greatland Target has about 10 NEW Slave I oday. They are on the top shelf. A very nice looking set for $30. It includes the Boba (300th figure) and repainted SAGA SLave I. I'm actually passing on the set because I have both already.

I saw Gentle Giant's NEW Stormtrooper Mini-Bust at Suncoast in Aurora Mall tonight. I suggest that everyone order or go buy one if you can -it looks f'n amazing! A definate must have! Its pieces lie this that make collecting worth while.

Jayspawn
10-19-2004, 10:03 AM
MY Stormtrooper Mini-Bust arrived yesterday in the mail. Hands down my favorite bust so far. The quality on this piece is simply amazing! Heres what you get... The Stromtrooper bust, 3 left arms, 1 right arm, 2 blasters w/ attached hands, 1 blaster rifle w/ attached hand and FREE Star Wars Bust-Up! The free bust-ups are random -so you could get ANY of them. Mine was C-3PO. You can set up your Stormtrooper holding the blaster up, at his side, cradling in front or at his side, and holding the rifle up in position. I recieved bust 4258/10,000. This is a definate must have! I like it so much I might go out and buy a 2nd!

Jayspawn
10-20-2004, 11:23 PM
Speaking of Stormtrooper bust, I got lucky big time and won a SDCC Exclusive Luke as Stormtrooper minibust off Ebay for only $47 shipped! Thats a great price since it costed $45 at the con.

Dark Marble
10-22-2004, 02:14 PM
The Boulder Target got in some of the VOTC figures today. I picked up the only Chewy and R2, but they had several of Boba and the Stormtrooper plus a Darth and Lando.

Jayspawn
10-23-2004, 11:49 PM
Woohoo! I got my Luke as Stormtrooper Exclusive Minibust in the mail today. Just days after winning it off Ebay. Another great collectible from Gentle Giant. Too bad not many people who wanted one got one.

ces
10-24-2004, 08:28 PM
I got a Cantina Set II today. It is okay. Too bad they didn't paint the Zutton like he is painted on the back. Picked it up at the Colfax Kmart. I hate that place even more than Wal-mart, so I am very happy that I won't be going back there any time soon.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-26-2004, 01:33 PM
I got the second Cantina set at the Broomfield Kmart last night, there were still a few there.

Dark Marble
10-27-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the tip Jabba, I picked mine up today. Also if anyone is interested the Broomfield K-Mart had almost every galactic hero figure set not including the stormies and the newest 3 sets. But everything else including 3P0/Chewy and Boba/Dengar.

Jayspawn
11-01-2004, 10:05 AM
I spotted 1 OTC Bib Fortuna at Greatland Target yesterday. He has a new face re-deux! Plenty of OTC Jawas, Tusken Raider, Madine, General Lando and AT-ST Han out there. Be on the lookout for the illusive OTC Imperial Scanning Crew member.

Picked up VOTC R2, Chewbacca, Boba and Stormtrooper at Super Target on Colorado Blvd. Now I have them all!!!!! They look great together.

Gentle Giant is shipping out its NEW Luke Skywalker as X-Wing Pilot Mini-Bust!

ces
11-01-2004, 11:53 AM
I found the VOTC C-3PO today at Target Greatland and also now have the complete set. I really would love to find another one. I do have to say that I am a bit disappointed with the figure. It is not the same figure that is shown on the adds.
I also picked up a Bib Fortuna today and Hoth Vader. Unfort I was beat out by seconds on the Gam Guards at both Targets here.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Today the S. Boulder Road WM had some of the later OTC figures, but not the last four. They also had VOTC Boba, Stormie, and Yoda.

Darth Jax
11-01-2004, 01:45 PM
Picked up the Y-Wing at TRU today and got a silver vader. Still haven't seen VOTC 3PO, all i need to complete my set of them.

ces
11-04-2004, 01:57 PM
I got my Sandcrawlers yesterday from AFX. They are really cool. Also today at Abeline Walmart I picked up the OTC Slave Leia, Gam Guard, ANH Darth Vader. Still have not seen the new Scanning crew AKA Imperial officer yet. They had several Bib Fortunas left if anyone needs them.

Jayspawn
11-05-2004, 11:24 AM
I'm passing on the Y-Wing on account that I already have one that Target released, but...

still have not a Silver Vader. TRU has not made much an attempt to put out new product -I'm not gonna buy old stuff I already have just to get a Vader. So far it seems like a scam to move pegwarmers. Stock something!

BUT I did order the Episode III Teaser Poster off StarWarsShop.com AND I got lucky and scored a Chrome Jango Fett Mini-Bust for only $49.99! They go for a LOT more on Ebay. Now if only I could get a Vader Mini-Bust.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Broomfield Target had some new figures, and I got the only VOTC Chewbacca and Imperial Trooper. They had the rest of the ROTJ VOTC wave and Vader and Lando, plus the Endor OTC figures.

The new Westminster Target had a lot of figures, but mostly early 2004's Hoth and Tatooine waves.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-11-2004, 05:00 PM
S. Boulder Road WM had one VOTC C-3PO, so I got it, now I'm done with them! They also had Chewie, R2, Boba, and Yoda. For regular OTC they had most of the latter ones - Gam Guard (I got one), Bib, Slave Leia, both Vaders.

Jayspawn
11-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Ok, I few new things....

Media Play (in Aurora) got in the NEW Luke Skywalker as X-Wing Pilot Minibust by Gentle GIant. It runs $40.99 -standard price. Mine is in the mail from NewForce, anyways another awesome Star Wars collectible frm GG -everyone should get one of course! They also still have the Stormtrooper and Bossk Minibusts in stock.

Ahhhhh......Target still randomly stocking OTC figure. Still no sign of the Imperial Scanning Crew. Plenty of Slave I's sitting around.

Did everyone get their Silver Vader? I've not but I think I'll get mine from Amazon.

Jayspawn
11-15-2004, 09:45 AM
HA! I picked up the illusive Imperial Officer aka Imperial Scanning Crew at Greatland Target yesterday! He was the only one there -none of the other figures that came with him were there.

Reminder, Media Play apparently has 25% off action figures this week!

Darth Jax
11-15-2004, 11:02 PM
MediaPlay had the Michael/Loomis sets along with McFarlane Leatherface. Seems to be a good time for horror collectors.

Picked up Luke X-Wing bust, but that was all i could find noteworthy in prowling the stores today.

OC47150
11-16-2004, 07:56 AM
How did the Loomis set look? I'm a big Halloween fan (#1 and 2 mostly) and have thought about picking it up.

Darth Jax
11-16-2004, 08:54 PM
i picked up enough that i had to pass on the Halloween set, for now. Loomis looked really good, but was somewhat disappointed by the appearance of Michael. Really there isn't that much of him to sculpt, a jumpsuit and a mask that covers the entire head. The mask just looked a little wrong. But i'll eventually be picking one up, am really looking forward to a 18" version.

Jayspawn
11-16-2004, 10:45 PM
The new Halloween set looks good. For around $15 for 2 figures and a base is a great price. Loomis looks great. Michael looks good but he's already been done before by McFalane Toys-who did excellent 7" and 18" versions already.

TRU on Mississippi stocked a bunch of VOTC Stormtrooper, Chewie, R2, C-3PO, Yoda and Boba Fett. I picked up a Boba and Stormtrooper just to get a Silver Vader.

What do you think you're X-Wing Luke bust Darth Jax? Mine arrives on Thursday from New Force!

OC47150
11-17-2004, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the info, guys. I will wait until after the holidays to pick up the Halloween set.

Jayspawn
11-18-2004, 10:16 PM
A few arrivals in the mail today. First, a display case for my Luke Jedi Lightsaber Replica! Looks awesome with my other saber replicas.

2nd, my Luke Skywalker and Gamorrean Guard Mini-Busts arrived. More awesome collectibles from Gentle Giant, both of them came with FREE Bust-Ups. Mine included Han Solo and Princess Leia.

ces
11-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Hey guys. TFAW.com has the "Kotobukiya Yoda & Mace Windu Pre-Painted Soft Vinyl Model Kit" on sale for 50% off. It is a scratch and dent bock, but who cares.
Also I got the first 2005 wave in the mail from shop.starwars.com The figures are great. I still want to pick up several Rabe's to fill in for the other handmaidens.
Things around here have been pretty quiet all of a sudden. Maybe this weekend.

Jayspawn
11-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Hiya ces - I couldnt find WHERE they moves the Just Found section too. Looks like we have out own Colorado section now. Cool. And now for some news......

MEDIA PLAY!!!! Yesterday got in cases of figures!!!!

- McFarlane's new Las Vegas Elvis figures -another winner for McFarlane (aftert a year full of duds, a winner is nice) for $13.99.

- They also got in NECA's new 18" Captain Jack Sparrow (both headsculpts) and 18" The Bride from Kill Bill. Very impressive figures I must say! They run 35.99 each!

- AND they recieved a case of Star Wars Bust-Ups! For those who dont know what a Bust-Up is. they are small, figural models (so to speak) they come in about 3-5 pieces that you up together. The 1st wave includes Yoda, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewy and C-3PO. They run $4.99 a piece at Media Play. They're very quaint. The boxes are sealed though so you cant tell which character you're getting yet. They're made by Gentle Giant (the company who makes the Mini-Busts).

Jayspawn
11-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Ok a few reminders. As most everyone knows, both the Animated Ewoks and Droids cartoons are hitting DVD this Tuesday. I've done some price comparing finding Circuit City for the best price at $8.99 each. Both live action Ewok movies also hit DVD together also on Tuesday, ALSO for $8.99 at Circuit City.

Darth Jax
11-22-2004, 03:04 PM
picked up VOTC 3PO at greatland target today, so now my collection is finally complete.

TRU at SW plaza had about a dozen of the imperial scanning troops.

bauchi
11-25-2004, 02:32 AM
wasnt sure if anyone is interested in the GG Mini & Micro Busts but I am Auctioning off my collection Below is a link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7936867233

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-27-2004, 07:40 PM
Today the Flatirons Crossing Wal-Mart had some Tuskens, and I got one. It was a dollar off for some reason. There were a crapload of late OTC figures on an endcap near the regular figure section. There was a freakin' Shaak Ti for cryin' out loud, that store was barely in the planning stages when she came out!

Jayspawn
11-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Greatland Target had Hoth Vader, Slave Leia, Gamorrean Guard, Dearth Star Vader and Bib Fortuna. I love the new repaint the Gamorrean Guard got. Looks like a whole new figure!

For those who have not bought them yet and want a hell of a deal, Costco has the Animated Ewoks and Droids and the Ewok Adventure DVDs in a set together for $24.99.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-02-2004, 05:12 PM
For my birthday last night, among other things, I got POTC Amidala, Rabé, and Yarua! My mom got them Tuesday at Westminster TRU with the other two, I guess. Just a heads up, dunno if they're still there.

Jayspawn
12-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Media Play got in some of the new Mini-Lightsabers by Master Replicas. They recieved the Darth Vader and Count Dooku for $34.99. They're nice collectibles.

Jayspawn
12-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Just a reminder, Target has Star Wars figures on sale this week for $4.19 (I think its that much) Better buy up while you have the chance. The price increase is going to hit us soon! I paid $6.99 for Celebration Queen Amidala at TRU a few weeks ago.

Wont effect me much since I dont collect figures as much. Hell, Lord of the Rings figures will be cheaper and they have twice the detail and they are twice the size! Something is wrong with that!

Darth Jax
12-07-2004, 06:52 PM
couldn't find anything on the star wars front despite looking for several days. i did pick up the 18" michael myers at mediaplay though. he's well worth it.

mrhat
12-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Picked up the Sandcrawler at Media Play today, it's a cool piece, I wasn't around for the original, so This is my first one. Also got a Yoda Bust-Up, which is relly neat too. That's about it. Happy Hunting to all!

Jayspawn
12-12-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm bettting on the Sandcrawler dropping in price the next few months so I passed for now. $60 is a little too high, especially since the Falcon only costs $50 and its twice the size.

Wal-Mart on Abeline now has 2 Star Wars sections. The smaller in the main action figures section and a larger one a few asiles over. The larger section has been stocked with TONS of Slave Leia, Death Star Vader, Hoth Vader, Gam Guard and Bib fortuna.

Dark Marble
12-13-2004, 11:10 AM
I haven't found anything in a while, but if anyone is interested Superior Super Target in Louisville had the corrected Boba/Dengar from galactic heroes. Nothing else though.

Jayspawn
12-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Sam Goody in Aurora Mall has a whole TON of Bust-Ups. BUT they put the price sticker in front of the little window so you cant tell at all what you're getting. A POX ON THEM!

Jayspawn
12-14-2004, 10:20 AM
Just a reminder, the Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King Special Extended DVD comes out today. I hope that everyone os planning on buying it. Its gonna be incredible!

Personally I am buying the Giftset which includes the DVD as well as a bonus Howard Shore DVD and Minas Tirith Statue! I believe Best Buy and Costco (if you're a member) have the best prices at $49.99. More than worth the price!

Darth Jax
12-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Jayspawn, just got TFAW.com's latest newsletter. they have the giftset listed at 31.99.

Jayspawn
12-15-2004, 09:47 AM
Woah! Now that is a good price! I picked mine up from Costco yesterday -its nice because I get a % of it back. And I spent the WHOLE evening last night watching it -much better!

Darth Jax
12-15-2004, 09:22 PM
actually spent the time researching TFAW's offer and it's only the EE, not the giftset for 31.99 so don't be kicking yourself. Had to go through plenty to find that out, all signs point to the giftset being the lower price as well.

mrhat
12-18-2004, 07:17 PM
K-Mart on Colfax and Chambers had the "fab 5" aka Queen Amidala: Celebration Ceremony, Pablo-Jill, Rabe',Yarua, and Sly Moore, new case, so there were a few of ech left as far as I know.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Westminster TRU has Jedi Council Scene 3 & 4, several of each, and three Naboo Final Combat sets. They also had some repackaged Mace and Dooku Unleashed, and Rabé, Yarua, and Sly Moore. Unfortunately somehow they put out some old Palpatines, Endor Rebel Soldiers, and Djas Puhrs. :rolleyes:

Darth Jax
12-20-2004, 08:24 PM
since i was out christmas shopping today, i actually stopped at K-Mart. after browsing the toy aisle i remembered why i don't shop there. the aisles were a wasteland of old toys, all severely overpriced. do they really expect people to pay the marked price of $7.43 for OTC figures.

Jayspawn
12-26-2004, 09:04 PM
Greatland Target has EVERYTHING Star Wars on sale! Or clearence actually. The Slave I, VOTC 12". VOTC, Saga, Figure w/ Cup, OTC, OTC Millennium Falcon. Some good deals going on.

Jayspawn
12-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Score! I picked up the last 12" VOTC Stormtrooper at Greatland Target for only $6.89! Thats a lot better than the original $29.99 price!

I also got lucky again and picked up a Gold Count Dooku Mini-Lightsaber Replica from Media Play. This puts me at 4 Gold mini-sabers.

Kidhuman
12-30-2004, 10:06 AM
Awesome price on the 12". My target never clearances stuff out. It took them 10 months after every other Target to clearance out the At-At Lego set and I missed it. :(

Jayspawn
12-30-2004, 10:16 AM
At Wal-Mart on Abeline, I spotted Animated Clone Wars Series III Durge (repackaged) and Ventress (repackaged). They were $5.88 each.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Louisville/Superior Super Target had one each of animated ARC Trooper, Obi-Wan, Asajj, Durge, and Mace, and I got the ARC. They also had the first five POTC figures. Unfortunately, every figure was marked up to $6.99!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Yesterday the Lafayette Wal-Mart had the POTC Cantina wave, and I got the only three. There were no more POTC there, but luckily they were still under $5.

ces
01-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Hey all,
Did you see that Entertainment Earth has an Exclusive SW Clone Trooper Troop Builder Set

They are the super articulated figures. Pretty expensive at $119.99 per figure. After shipping and Tax it works out to $8.50 per figure. Not too bad, but still expensive.

Not much around lately. I have just found remnants of the Cartoon Clone War figures and Wave 1 of POTC. I'm one the prowl for wave 2

Jayspawn
01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Yeah Wal-Mart hasnt marked up their figures yet. They have most of them on sale now though. Havnt picked up anything for a while myself. I'm still impatiently awaiting my Stormtrooper Blaster Replica to start shipping!

Jayspawn
01-05-2005, 11:01 AM
The C-3PO mini-bust should be shipping out from Gentle Giant any time now. If you're looking to get one for a good price, NewForceComics.com has them for preorder still for $39.99. Should be another awesome collectible.

Dark Marble
01-06-2005, 01:12 PM
YES!! A very decent little haul today. Boulder Target had animated clone wars, and I got the new ani, arc troop, yellow clone, red clone, and the general!! Now all I need is the blue clone and I am set!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-06-2005, 04:37 PM
YES!! A very decent little haul today. Boulder Target had animated clone wars, and I got the new ani, arc troop, yellow clone, red clone, and the general!! Now all I need is the blue clone and I am set!!
Dang, I missed them!

Superior Super Target had the Cantina POTC wave, if anyone still needs them.

Dark Marble
01-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Yep, I made it down to Superior Target this afternoon looking for the blue clone and found the cantina wave. It has been a great day for figs. That might not happen again for a while. Jabba, let me know what you need and I will keep an eye out. Boulder Target still had one general, ani, and arc when I left this morning. It might be worth a look.

Jayspawn
01-06-2005, 09:09 PM
No Star Wars but I found freshly stocked Lord of the Rings figures at TRU today. I picked up Isildur and NEW Gandalf the Grey. Both amazing figures!

ces
01-09-2005, 12:27 PM
I had a pretty good hunt yesterday. I was able to pick up the Cantina wave minus Myo. I think he is going to be difficult to find. I also grabbed the Yellow and blue clone trooper. This was all at the Commerce City Wal-mart. Crap hole of a place, but at least I found them, and they were cheap (Relatively). I got the clones for $5.55, and the other figures for clearence of $3 and change. I am seeing the C-3PO bust around town. I preordered mine too from NewForce. I'm going to be mad if I don't get it. I waited for the Yoda bust too, and then NewForce cancled my order and I never got it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Yes!!! I got animated Grievous, Anakin, and the blue and yellow Clones today at Flatiron Crossing Wal-Mart for $5.55 each. They had tags for Episode III figures for $5.88, which I assume are the preview figures, since they'll likely expand the SW section to a much larger area for a while in April. They also had the Titanium Series.

Jayspawn
01-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Just a reminder, the Star Wars issue of Vanity Fair came out today with a another awesome cover! I picked mine up!

Also, Gentle Giant's NEW C-3PO Mini-Bust has been released. Suncoast at Aurora Mall had several today. Another great Star Wars collectible. They run $39.99. I encourage everyone to get one!

ces
01-12-2005, 09:09 AM
My new Insider arrived ;ast night, so if you haven't gotten it yet, it should arrive today or tomorrow. Pretty good issue.
Is anyone planning on going to Celebration III? I cannot make it this time around. If anyone is planning on going, I would gladly trade a Jorg Sacul figure for the new exclusive figure.

Jayspawn
01-12-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm going!!!! I couldnt go to CII becuase of $, but I've been planning on Celebration III since then. I'll keep that in mind ces. They guarantee everyone attending will get an exclusive figure. Wonder if I can get 2? I cant wait till they start posting guests. I've started stocking up on 8X10s to bring to the con. StarFest is the week after that!

I have celebrities sign 8x10s. They're easy to store and they look very professional.

ces
01-15-2005, 03:54 PM
TRU on Mississippi has the Tatoonie wave of Galactic Heros figures. Several of each set.

Jayspawn
01-21-2005, 03:18 PM
I spotted the new wave of Cantina figures and all of Clone Wars Series III there too!

Looks like my Stormtrooper Blaster Replica should be shipping out early next week!

Dark Marble
01-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey!!! The Walmart at Flatirons Crossing in Superior has the preview figures!!! Right now everyone is there except R4. Unfortunately I got the last one of him.

Jayspawn
01-21-2005, 09:11 PM
How much are they at Wal-Mart Dark Marble?

ces
01-21-2005, 10:41 PM
I hit three different Wal-marts today without any luck. Hopefully I find them soon. I did find a Blue clone trooper at the Stapelton Wal-mart. They had all of the rest and a Yellow-clone left.

Jayspawn
01-22-2005, 12:51 AM
I went to Super Wal-Mart on Hampden tonight and FOUND the Episode III Preview wave. They had plenty of General Grevious and Wookie Warriors. A few of the others. They were only $5.88. I passed on all of them though.

Dark Marble
01-22-2005, 12:23 PM
The figures were $5.88 at Superior Walmart as well. I hope I find a blue clone soon, but I don't want to trek to far for it. I don't suppose anyone here going to celebration III would want to pick up a talking Darth Vader for a fellow collector??? I can't afford to make it out to those things!

ces
01-22-2005, 12:30 PM
All of the figures at the Hampden Wal-mart were gone by this morning. I hit Four others without luck. Good to see that they will be $5.88. The rest of the stores all have about the same 5 figures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-22-2005, 07:26 PM
The figures were $5.88 at Superior Walmart as well. I hope I find a blue clone soon, but I don't want to trek to far for it. I don't suppose anyone here going to celebration III would want to pick up a talking Darth Vader for a fellow collector??? I can't afford to make it out to those things!
Dammit! I was thinking about going to that Wal-Mart today, but I didn't. Next time you see them, will you hide them for me?

I am going to CIII, I will get you one.

Dark Marble
01-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Dammit! I was thinking about going to that Wal-Mart today, but I didn't. Next time you see them, will you hide them for me?

I am going to CIII, I will get you one.

Jabba your the best!!!!! I am making frequent toy runs lately so when I run across them you are covered!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Jabba your the best!!!!! I am making frequent toy runs lately so when I run across them you are covered!
Thanks! Actually, I got all four of them last night at the same Wal-Mart, the pegs were full of them, so no need to hide them. I still need the red clone and I will look for the blue one for you.

Jayspawn
01-27-2005, 11:24 PM
There's some few pictures of Toy Fair UK, the best ones interesting me are the "Revenge of the Sith" Lightsabers on the way! I've already started budgeting my Star Wars Collecting for '05.

ces
01-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Preview wave all over today. I found remnants at the Targets on Havana and Sable

Jayspawn
01-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Woohoo!!!! My Stormtrooper Blaster from Master Replicas arrived today!!!! More details to come!!!!

Jayspawn
01-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Alright! Alright! The Stormtrooper Blaster finally arrived! After constant delays since September. UPS dropped it off and this box was HUGE! and very heavy. It took about 10 minuets to get into it -there was one box inside of another and protected with LOTS of bubble wrap. Finally I got to the blaster, there was lots of padding around the scope and more finely detailed parts. It weighs about 20 or so pounds and has a matte black finish with silver accents and mechanics. Feels great to hold, but you'd be safer running round your house with a toy blaster than this one. The display case it came with is beautiful -the blaster sits in perfectly. I recieved number 608/3500. This is my favorite part of Star Wars Collecting.

And my C-3PO minibust has shipped out and on the way from New Force! Haha!

ces
01-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Jay, you will really like the C-3PO. I got mine last week. Now I just wish that I could afford the C-3PO statue. I also got the Chrome Stormtrooper from shop.starwars.com. He is great. www.southernisland.com has the clone war Obi-Wan statue on sale for $50. They also have the ARC trooper and Ventress.

Jayspawn
01-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh man, thats a good deal! I'm glad you picked up the CPO bust ces!

I just purchased my Celebration Badge! Now I need to figure out my airline schedule!

Darth Jax
01-31-2005, 04:37 PM
either the preview characters are shipping separately or Mr. Wookie Warrior may be our first pegwarmer from ROTS. Target had none of the other preview figures but over a dozen of the wookies hanging from the pegs today. did find myself a scout trooper and sandtrooper at TRU, can never have enough imperial troops.

OC47150
01-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Check Wally World and, if you have them in Colorado, Meijer. The figures have been showing up at those places in my area.

OC47150
01-31-2005, 04:44 PM
Check Wally World and, if you have them in Colorado, Meijer. The figures have been showing up at those places in my area.

And they're cheaper, too!

mrhat
01-31-2005, 11:26 PM
Found the 4 prevow figures at Target by the A-Mall, they had a few of each.. this was about.. oh 10-11 a.m. ...

Jayspawn
01-31-2005, 11:27 PM
It'd be nice if we had those stores! Well tomorrow is the official release date for the Episode III merchandise. So it should be about everywhere.

Gentle Giant was supposed to be offering their Exclusive Han as Stormtrooper Bust today -but BLEW IT!! So we'll see how they grovel to make it up to Collector's they let down and ****ed off.

Jayspawn
01-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Correction: tomorrow is the release date for the Episode III PREVIEW merchandise!

Jayspawn
02-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Hey! My C-3PO Mini-Bust arrived today! I got 1557/8000. Very impressive I must say.

I'm looking into ordering some of the 2005 Master Replicas. Specifically, the Han Solo 'ESB' Blaster and Master Yoda 'ROTS' Lightsaber.

Jayspawn
02-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Well, my Exclusive Han Solo as Stormtrooper Bust arrived in the mail. At 7:00 in the morning from FedEx no less. And let me tell ya, its pretty awesome! The Harrison Ford likeness is incredible! Another winner from Gentle Giant! But what a NIGHTMARE it was or order -good god! I spend 3 1/2 hours online clicking Add To Cart, Add To Cart, Add To Cart, Add To Cart...so on and so on. Finally it went to a shopping basket! Arg!

ces
02-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I got my Han Stormtrooper bust earlier in the week. They did do a really good job on him. Jay I had the same problem you did with ordering the Stormtrooper Luke. It ended up selling out while I was wasting time trying to order it. I would have loved to have gotten the bust, especially now with the Han.
Has anyone found Anakin's Starfighter yet?

Jayspawn
02-09-2005, 08:45 PM
I got lucky and won the Stormtrooper Luke bust off Ebay for like $45.00. I have most of my mini-busts in storage due to lack of display space.

No sign of the Starfighter yet.

Jayspawn
02-12-2005, 10:02 AM
I found Unleashed IG-88 at Target yesterday. There was only 1 and no sign of the Stormtrooper (which I'm looking forward to).

Jayspawn
02-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Went out shopping today. Ventured out to Park Meadows. I picked up this awesome black t-shirt with a white Galactic Empire logo on the front at Hot Topic. Little pricey at $18.00 but worth it. I've attached a picture and link below.

Hit up every Target, TRU, and Wal-Mart along the way. Didnt find a thing! I was hoping to find an Unleashed Stormtrooper -they seem to be the most popular.

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=204995

OC47150
02-16-2005, 08:15 AM
Hot Topic and Suncoast are both carrying more SW merchandise. I bought my first bust-ups at Hot Topic.

Jayspawn
02-16-2005, 12:10 PM
I must not get out often enough. But the K-Mart on Arapahoe/ I70 isnt there! Its a Home Depot now! Boy was I supprised.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Went out shopping today. Ventured out to Park Meadows. I picked up this awesome black t-shirt with a white Galactic Empire logo on the front at Hot Topic. Little pricey at $18.00 but worth it. I've attached a picture and link below.

Hit up every Target, TRU, and Wal-Mart along the way. Didnt find a thing! I was hoping to find an Unleashed Stormtrooper -they seem to be the most popular.

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=204995
Yeah, Hot Topic has a lot of good SW clothes, as well as Napoleon Dynamite. I need to get some more SW shirts, the only one I have now is a Jedi Training Academy one from Disneyland.

OC47150
02-17-2005, 08:07 AM
I need to pick up a new Tee or two for C3.

Jayspawn
02-18-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm glad you're going as well OC47150.

Oh Man! Today is a though day for us High-End Star Wars Collectors! Everyone should check out the new 20" Darth Vader Statue from Sideshow Toy! Limited to 2,000 pieces. StarWarsShop.com is selling them early for $350! Ouch! But looks more than worth the price! Dilemas, dilemas....Should I get the slightly smaller Gentle Giant Vader Statue OR drop the bigger wad for the more limited Sideshow Vader Statue? Anybody?

OC47150
02-18-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm glad you're going as well OC47150.

Oh Man! Today is a though day for us High-End Star Wars Collectors! Everyone should check out the new 20" Darth Vader Statue from Sideshow Toy! Limited to 2,000 pieces. StarWarsShop.com is selling them early for $350! Ouch! But looks more than worth the price! Dilemas, dilemas....Should I get the slightly smaller Gentle Giant Vader Statue OR drop the bigger wad for the more limited Sideshow Vader Statue? Anybody?

I've made C1 and C2, so I can't miss C3!

Jayspawn
02-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Blah! I went to work and now its sold out. Buts thats ok. Sideshow is still going to sell it on their site.

Jayspawn
02-18-2005, 08:32 PM
And they do! I got my order for the Vader Statue in!

OoooohhWee! This has been an expensive year already! Granted the Vader Statue doesnt ship till November/December.

Jayspawn
02-19-2005, 10:21 AM
I went on a late toy run last night. Spotted the Preview Anakin's Starfighter at TRU on Mississippi AND at Super Target by Aurora Mall. It was $19.99.

Woah! I'm approaching 3,000 posts! I'm thinking about changing my avatar to commerate it!

Darth Jax
02-19-2005, 11:48 AM
i picked up ani's fighter late last nite as well. package is good, but what's with the sneak preview stickers? have to wait until i find another before i'll open it though. on a side note the pegs at my target are now clogged with wookie warriors, still haven't seen the other preview figs just mr. wookie.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Got my CIII tickets today. See some of you there!

Yesterday at the Superior Super Target, I got Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, and there were three others. They also had the new Unleashed Stormtrooper and IG-88.

Jayspawn
02-19-2005, 04:51 PM
I should be getting my CIII tickets then soon! Glad to hear!

Jayspawn
02-21-2005, 01:35 AM
Well here it is. My 3,000th post!

What can I say? Star Wars is great! Its gonna be a great year for Star Wars Collectibles. "Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" comes out this year. I got Celebration III planned out. Convention and airline tickets and hotel are all paid for. Feeling great!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Westminster TRU had some Wookiee Water Blasters in the front as well as Anakin's Starfighter in the regular area. They also had the preview figures and some $12 Jedi Council sets. Nothing huge though.

vulcantouch
02-23-2005, 10:30 AM
been a while since i had anything to post here but i thought following should be brought to yall's attention:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=26170&page=2&pp=38
vt

Jayspawn
02-23-2005, 10:51 AM
Good to hear from ya again Vulcantouch!

I heard about r2, I'm very sorry and I'm praying for her. Unfortunatly I've never actually met r2. But its ironic in that we've both gone to several Star Wars/ Fan Club events in the past -many times and we've never actually met.

Vulcantouch -I sent you a PM reguarding your post! Thank you!

Jayspawn
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey my Chewbacca Statue that I accidently won off Ebay arrived today! I recieved number 212/3000. And Hoooweee! You can smell the paint job on him! Hes pretty fragile in places too. Excellent collectible! I'm running out of room to display!

Jayspawn
03-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Picked up Unleashed Stormtrooper at Greatland Target today! They had several IG-88 and Aurra Sing -but only 1 trooper! He's gotta be one of my favorites!

OC47150
03-01-2005, 01:30 PM
The stormie is sweet.

I still need to get Aurra.

Jayspawn
03-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey, has anybody checked with area TRU stores to see if they are doing Midnight Madness? I went the other day -but totally forgot to ask if they were.

Darth Jax
03-07-2005, 09:17 PM
still haven't seen the new unleashed. hopefully the targets near my house will be able to get rid of the luke, chewie, and mace unleashed clogging the shelves and put new stock out. did find the ROTS edition of galactic heroes today. what's up with palpy's robes (i don't really want an answer, i'm sure i'll find out when the movie comes out)? somewhat disappointed by yoda, for a creature already with plenty of cuteness they could have done better. the best part of this newest release has to be obi's cheesy porn-star stache and beard though.

ces
03-07-2005, 10:03 PM
I got the IG-88 and Aura, but can't find the Stormtrooper which I really want. I figured that he would be the most popular in the bunch. Have not seen any EIII figures yet. Jay, I haven't asked about TRU, but I think most likely I will be at a Wal-mart mainly due to price. If TRU comes up with something cool with give-aways then I will be there.

Jayspawn
03-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Went by TRU on Mississippi today -they are not having Midnight Madness but probably one of the other stores are. They didnt know. But I'm perfectly happy with waiting till the day of April 2nd to get my Clonetrooper.

Went out on a run today -found Bust-Ups Series 3 at Hot Topic at Park Meadows Mall. Picked up Boba Fett. Not collecting these but I'm a Boba Fett fan. Nothing else today though.

My IG-88 Minibust is on the way from NewForceComics.com! Should arrive on Friday!

Did everybody see the NEW Theatrical Poster for Revenge of the Sith??? They have them for order at StarWarsShop.com for $19.99. Another great work of art by Drew Struzan!

Dark Marble
03-10-2005, 10:38 AM
The Boulder Target had Obi's starfighter in yesterday as well as galactic heroes ROTS figs. No sign of the wheel bike or tri droid though. Superior Target also had galactic heroes ROTS, but not vehicles.

Jayspawn
03-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Not really Star Wars related but Starfest 2005 related! They have added William Shatner as a major guest this year! Woohoo!! As everyone who knows me knows that I'm a HUGE Shatner and Boston Legal fan. So I'll be going for sure. I talked to StarLand to confirm that Shatner will be there Sunday of the convention. ALSO he couldnt say who but hes working on somebody major from Star Wars for Saturday! I'll keep you all posted!

ces
03-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I picked up the EIII vehichles last night at Target. They had one of each of Grevious' wheel Bike, Obi's FIghter, and Tri-Fighter.
THanks for the heads up about the Post Jay, I ordered that last night.
This week I got the IG-88 in the mail, and Sandtrooper from shopstarwars.com
Both are really cool.

BFett88
03-10-2005, 05:19 PM
I hardly ever post here maybe once or twice. But today I picked up the new Anikan, Obi and Grievous Unleashed at K-Mart in Thornton. The didn't have anymore but they did have those force battlers and the deluxe obi with super battle droid. Is anyone here going to C3? I am, can't wait to get the C3 Vader.

Jayspawn
03-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Yes BFett88, I'm going to Celebration III. Got my hotel, plane tickets and everything else booked. Just waiting for the convention passes to arrive. All this cool Revenge of the Sith stuff happening is driving me nuts!

Hey! My IG-88 Minibust arrived today! As it seems from Gentle Giant's terrible handwriting, I got 3671/5000. Some of the tissue wrap was stuck to the base so they must have stuck this guy in the package fresh! Are you collecting these with me ces?

I hope everyone go to see the NEW Revenge of the Sith trailor. I watched it like 20 times this morning!

ces
03-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I had the most surreal moment today. I went looking through all of my poster tubes to find my EI and EII posters to get them framed with the new EIII poster. While going through them I found a receipt from the fan club back from 1999 (When the fan club was still out here). I read the receipt and it says:
"Revenge of the Sith" Exclusive poster. It took several more minutes to find that it is referring to an old art poster sold through the Fan Club of Obi-Wan Qui-Gon and Darth Maul. Kind of ironic that there was already a revenge of the sith poster back then.
If I have time at work, I'll scan the receipt and post it.

Jayspawn
03-11-2005, 04:44 PM
I have the same poster ces! I got it back when I worked for the Fan Club. One of mine is actually SIGNED by Hugh Flemming! He wrote, "To Jay, MTFBWY! Hugh Flemming"

Little did we know at the time of that poster that Episode III would be called Revenge of the Sith.

Dark Marble
03-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Superior Super Target had all the mid-sized vehicles today. I got the only Tri-fighter but Obi's, Ani's, and Grevious's are all still there!!

Jayspawn
03-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Without the figures for them I dont think a lot of people have a great interest in the vehicles yet. I MIGHT get Anankin's Starfighter after the figures come out.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Yesterday, the Lafayette WM had 18 new figures!!! I got eight, and I don't know if the others are still there. I got the ones with the asterisk next to them. They hadone of each:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Slashing Attack)*
Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber Attack)*
Super Battle Droid (Firing Arm-Blaster)
Chewbacca (Wookiee Rage)*
R2-D2 (Droid Attack)*
Count Dooku (Sith Lord)*
Chancellor Palpatine (Supreme Chancellor)
Bail Organa (Republic Senator)
C-3PO (Protocol Droid)*
Padmé (Republic Senator)*
Agen Kolar (Jedi Master)*
Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
Mon Mothma (Republic Senator)
Tarfful (Firing Bowcaster)
Yoda (Spinning Attack)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Kick)
Anakin Skywalker (Slashing Attack)

In addition to the new lightsabers and repackaged Vader helmet. It was crazy!

mrhat
03-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey guys! It's been a while since i posted, mostly because I haven't found much of anything... I will post what I have found though... I got some episode 3 for my "pre-birthday" (which is today ;) ) I got Chewbacca, spinny yoda, vader, too much eye makeup anakin, both obi wans, the other wookie guy, super re-packeged battledroid, and r2 with the arm thing and the wierd base with the wierd accessories... Also got all 4 of those force battler things, grevious is lookign to be an awesome villan... I also got THe Aura and IG-88 unleased... Thats about it, maybe i will see some of ya'll at a midnight madness, and starfest too!!

Jayspawn
03-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Well it looks like NONE of the Colorado Toys'R'Us stores will be doing midnight madness this year. NO Colorado locations appear on the master list that has been made public. But from what I've been reading, Target will be doing some BIG stuff with Star Wars on April 2 & 3rd. Wal-Mart appears to be doing Midnight Madness though. Not sure if its all locations or not.

FYI, the Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack comes out April 3rd!

OC47150
03-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Some of the larger WMs are having two-day tent sales/parties on April 2 - 3.

ces
03-17-2005, 11:04 AM
Did you guys notice that both TRU and Target are having exclusive give aways on 4/2. Target has the Lava Vader and TRU has the Holo Yoda with a min purchase. You know they will both go quick. I think the TRU one will be much harder to get since there are so many Targets. Hopefully the opening of each store is far enough apart so that we can get to both.

OC47150
03-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Did you guys notice that both TRU and Target are having exclusive give aways on 4/2. Target has the Lava Vader and TRU has the Holo Yoda with a min purchase. You know they will both go quick. I think the TRU one will be much harder to get since there are so many Targets. Hopefully the opening of each store is far enough apart so that we can get to both.

Minimum purchase? The Vader is $13, limit one per ticket. And Yoda is free with a $30 purchase. I'm hoping TRU.com will sell Yoda for $10 like they did with last year's silver Vader.

ces
03-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Speaking of TRU on-line, follow this link if you are interested in getting the 12" Anakin before 4/2.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00065ARM0/galactichunte-20/102-5781858-9668156

mine has already shipped. Stores are not doing too well with the hold date.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-17-2005, 12:38 PM
Well it looks like NONE of the Colorado Toys'R'Us stores will be doing midnight madness this year. NO Colorado locations appear on the master list that has been made public. But from what I've been reading, Target will be doing some BIG stuff with Star Wars on April 2 & 3rd. Wal-Mart appears to be doing Midnight Madness though. Not sure if its all locations or not.

FYI, the Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack comes out April 3rd!
Actually it's May 3.

I really hope that the Westminster TRU gets in the Yodas. I heard that only TRUs with MM would be getting it, but that doesn't sound right.

I'll be going to WM at 7, Target for Vader at 8, then maybe TRU for Yoda after that. It's going to be a busy day! :crazed:

mrhat
03-17-2005, 05:13 PM
im hoping that the TRU will have the yodas on sat. I will be hitting target first due to the exclusivity of the vader, since theres only 1 in my area, i'm gonna have to camp out for a bit just so I can get oen and not be left out (like i was for silver boba, sandtrooper, first vader, and clone trooper) I think TRU will probobly have quite a few yodas...

Jayspawn
03-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Oops! Wrong month!

I just ordered my ticket for the Celebration III party! Gonna be great!

Jayspawn
03-18-2005, 03:28 PM
I caved today and picked up the Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Chewbacca Bust-Ups.

TRU on Mississippi had ALL the Episode III Legos stocked in the Lego section.

Jayspawn
03-22-2005, 10:03 AM
If you hurry, Amazon.com has Gentle Giant's NEW C-3PO Statue IN STOCK for only $119.99 -now thats cheap! I got mine ordered!

mrhat
03-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Hello Everybody! (Hello Dr. Nick)

Hey all you Cool Colorado Cats, May I present to you, my fellow collectors MrHat's fool-proof guide to "Midnight Madness". From another post I have compiled a checklist of all the figures and such being released on April 2nd or as I like to call it, You'll be broke til your next check day... Anyways, just copy and paste into your word processor of choice, and print, take to whichever store you choose to join the hordes and hopfully make it out alive!

Action Figures (Basic) (Price $5.99)

_Obi Wan Kenobi
_Anakin Skywalker
_Yoda
_Super Battle Droid
_Chewbacca
_Clone Trooper
_R2 D2
_Grievou’s Bodyguard
_General Grievous
_Mace Windu
_Darth Vader
_Emperor Palpatine
_Count Dooku
_ Chancellor Palpatine
_Bail Organa
_Plo Koon
_Battle Droid
_C-3PO
_Padme Amidala
_Agen Kolar
_Shaak Ti
_Kit Fisto
_Royal Guard (blue)
_Royal Guard (red)
_Tarfful
_Yoda (#2)
_Obi Wan (#2)
_Anakin (#2)
_Ki Adi Mundi
_Mon Mothma
_Saesee Tin
_Luminara Unduli
_Ayala Secura

Deluxe Figures (Price $9.99)

_Anakin/Vader quick change
_Obi Wan vs. Super Battle Droid
_Emperor/Palpatine quick change
_General Grievous 4 Blade Attack

Battle Arena (Price $19.99---?)

_Mace Windu vs. Emperor Palpatine
_Anakin Skywalker vs. Count Dooku
_Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Grievous' Bodyguard

Vehicles

(small) (Price $14.99)
_Obi-Wan on Boga
_Clone Trooper on Bare Speeder
_AT-RT with Driver

(medium) (Price $19.99)
_Droid Tri-Fighter
_Anakins Starfighter
_Obi Wan´s Starfighter
_Grievous' Whell Bike with General Grievous

(large) (Price $29.99---?)
_Republic Gunship
_ARC 170 Clone Starfighter

Playests (Price $29.99---?)

_Mustafar Playset with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker

Unleashed (Price 14.99)

_Anakin Skywalker
_Obi Wan Kenobi
_General Grievous

Galactic Heros (Price $5.99)

_General Grievous and Obi-Wan
_Yoda and Emperor Palpatine
_Anakin and Count Dooku

Force Battlers (Price $9.99)

_Anakin Skywalker
_Obi-Wan Kenobi
_Darth Vader
_General Grievous

Exclusive Figures

_Holographic Yoda (Toys 'R' Us with $35 Star Wars Purchase)
_Darth Vader in Lava (Target Exclusive 1st 36 people in line recieve a Certificate to redeem at a table in the Toy Department)

So That's quite a heafty day for the ol' pocket book eh?

Dark Marble
03-23-2005, 11:18 AM
Yep, that looks right to me, I have been counting on the 1st 32 figs. My wallet is crying already. I have some money for everything I could want, but I just don't know if I want to spend that much!!!

mrhat
03-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Well lets do the math shall we?

I am using my sales tax (7.7%)
AND don't forget Target has the dollar off per figure coupon in their ad either this sunday or the friday right before or that satrurday...

Basic Figures (33 at $5.99 a piece)
$212.89

OR at Target at $1 off (33 at $4.99 a piece)
$177.35

Deluxe Figures-(4 at $9.99 a piece)
$43.04

Vehicles Small (3 at $14.99 a piece)
$48.43

Vehicle medium-(4 at $19.99 a piece)
$82.12

Vehicle Large (2 at $29.99 a piece)
$64.60

Playsets (1 a $29.99 a piece)
$32.30

Unleashed (3 at $14.99 a piece)
$48.43

Galactic Heroes (3 at $5.99 a piece)
$19.35

Force Battlers (4 at $9.99 a piece)
$43.04

(Disclaimer* I used the Sales tax of my particular part of town and yours may be different ALSO The prices of the large vehicles and the playset are based off of prices from similar products from the past)

AND the grand total for this day (if you get it all) IS (dun dun dun) WALLETS BE DAMNED!

$479.02

OR at Target with the coupon

$443.48

OC47150
03-23-2005, 03:19 PM
You put some time and effort into that, didn't you, MrHat!

My plan for April 2 is to buy select figures. The Anakins and Obi-Wans will be produced in abundance, and over the course of the summer SW toys will be on sale somewhere.

mrhat
03-23-2005, 03:21 PM
my "plan" as it were, is to just get the basic figures, deluxe figures, and unleashed, deal with the bigger stuff later

mrhat
03-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Whoops forgot the arena figures!

Battle Arena (3 at $19.99 a piece)
$64.59

The NEW grand total is $543.61

OR at Target with the coupon $508.07

Jayspawn
03-23-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm not worried about April 2nd at all. I'm buying my few items at Target (they have the best deal). Here's exactly what I'm getting....

Clonetrooper
Emperor Palpatine
Darth Vader (maybe)
Chewbacca (maybe)
Clone Trooper Blaster Toy

THATS IT!

Jayspawn
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
If I can get the Lava Vader Target Exclusive I'll get that too but not worried if I dont.

I'm looking forward to seeing the MPC Model Kits when they come out.

OC47150
03-24-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm not worried about April 2nd at all. I'm buying my few items at Target (they have the best deal). Here's exactly what I'm getting....

Clonetrooper
Emperor Palpatine
Darth Vader (maybe)
Chewbacca (maybe)
Clone Trooper Blaster Toy

THATS IT!

Clonetroopers, Grevious's bodyguards and maybe one or two others for me. And the Target figure.

If the new Unleashed are out, well...that's another story. :D

I'll pick up stuff here and there throughout the summer.

Jayspawn
03-25-2005, 11:00 AM
If anybody hasnt seen it, go to www.Starland.com and check out the t-shirt for this year's StarFest at the end of April! I'm going this year again (mostly to meet William Shatner). Is the shirt any indication of a guest(s) that will be attending?

ces
03-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Mr. Hat, from what I have seen and heard, I think the first 40 figures will be out. TRU will have the Yoda available on line. I'm not too worried about the Lava Vader. There so many Targets compared to the number of collectors. I think that there will be enough to go around. Just in case though, I am sending family members in different cities out that morning.

Jayspawn
03-26-2005, 09:33 AM
Which stores are you all going to? I plan on going to Greatland Target in Aurora on Havana the morning of the 2nd.

I'm debating if I want to to go Wal-Mart at Midnight or not.

ces
03-26-2005, 10:11 AM
I think I may go to one of the smaller towns' Targets. There are way too many collectors by the Aurora Mall Target. The Havana Greatland Target has always been pretty good at getting stuff. Mainly only Hotwheel hunters there in the morning. The bad thing about all of this is that yesterday on 9 news they had a story on the 4/2/05 street date. They were joking about it being "ebay gold". Hopefully we don't have 5000 scalpers.
I'm going to go to midnight madness. Probably hit both the Stapelton and Commerce City Wal-marts.
TRU in the AM after the rest for the Yoda and poster.
Have you all seen the Entertainment Earth Revenge of the Sith super section? They have a lot of cool stuff coming out this summer that I had never heard of. The battle packs will be cool. They have an obi-wan with snap on clone armor. You can also download a 14mg version of the action figure poster that is going to be given away.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/starwars.asp

Attached is a photo checklist that I made.....

ces
03-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Okay let's see if this attaches the photo

mrhat
03-26-2005, 12:51 PM
I'll probobly hit up the Commcerce city wal-mart, I may sneak away to greeley to their new target, and to visit some people too... But if ends come to ends i may have to visit the a-mall target.(I have nothing else to do so i may just camp out there from like 1 a.m. because i am a dork)

Jayspawn
03-28-2005, 11:02 AM
EE has a great setup on their site. Shouldnt be anything we cant find in stores -there should be stuff everywhere!

Jayspawn
03-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Yeah! My C-3PO Statue arrived today from Amazon.com. 2 days early I might add. And hes pretty damn cool! One of the best Star Wars collectibles! After much research, I have decoded Gentle Giant's handwriting on the Certificate of Authenticity and it appears that I have 1406/3000.

Also, Media Play on Mississippi has the IG-88 Minibust in stock for $39.99.

Darth Jax
03-28-2005, 10:34 PM
i picked up the IG-88 bust at media play today on wadsworth. hadn't seen it yet at retail, but had seen it at mile high comics a couple weeks ago and was worried that i'd missed it at the $40 price tag. can't wait to get it opened up a little later tonite.

Kidhuman
03-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Damn, Mile High Comics, havent heard that name in years, used to order comics from them....

mrhat
03-30-2005, 03:17 AM
The closest Wal-Mart to me thats doing the uber-tent sale ness is the one on chambers and parker. Since i wasnt around for the original 1977 early bird set, I suppose i will have to get the new wal-mart one...

Jayspawn
03-31-2005, 10:24 AM
The Early Bird Kit has caught my interest too mrhat. I might be tempted then to go to the Wal-Mart tent sale on CHambers and Parker to check it out. Not sure if I'll be going out at midnight tomorrow night -we'll see weather premitting.

I forgot, I'll probably get the 12" Clonetrooper too -I'm all about the Clones!

Jayspawn
03-31-2005, 11:49 AM
Alright, just got off the phone w/ Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker -where the closest Tent Sale is going to be. She said that the Episode III merchandise will be available at Midnight! BUT the test sale wont be until the following morning of the 2nd. They didnt have a time set up yet for when the tent would be opened. She did also say that the Tent Sale will have different merchandise then that of the actual items in the store.

So worth checking out I think.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-31-2005, 12:38 PM
As of right now, my plan of attack is:
*8 a.m. (in line at 7) - Super Target in Superior
*8:30/9 or whenever - Wal-Mart Supercenter in Broomfield (Flatirons Crossing)
*9 or whenever - TRU in Westminster

I will get the lava Vader, no doubt about that. I will then use the coupon at Target and get a few figures (but I don't have a lot of money). If I still have cash, I'll go to WM to get more figures (mainly to see what it's like) and will likely then purchase food items. Another forumite is getting me an Early Bird Set. At TRU, I want to make sure they don't have the Yoda until April 10; if they have it on Saturday, I'll buy what it takes to get it.

I already have Obi-Wan (Slashing Attack), Anakin (Lightsaber Attack), Padmé, Agen Kolar, Count Dooku, Chewbacca, R2-D2, and C-3PO. I'll be going for:
*Yoda (Firing Cannon)
*Clone Trooper (Quick-Draw Attack)
*Emperor Palpatine (Firing Force Lightning)
*Grievous' Bodyguard (Battle Attack)
*Clone Commander (Battle Gear)
*Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
That could all, of course, change. I want to get the ones that might be harder to find later on, mainly Yoda and the Clones. I like how in movie years, you can pretty much walk into a store at any time and get any figure you want, so I'm not really worried too much. I think at TRU on 4-10 I'll get the Mustafar Playset, if it's even out yet (I hear April 18 . . . but I'm likely wrong).

Jayspawn
04-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey! I got my Celebration III pack today! Containing my Vader Topper, Lanyard and Cord. The cord is not that exciting so I'm gonna try and track down a Star Wars Lanyard to wear with it.

Jayspawn
04-02-2005, 12:06 AM
I got ahold of the Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker who are holding the test sale. It will start at 8:01 in the morning.

I'm heading out to check it out. I'll arrive about 6ish.

ces
04-02-2005, 05:41 AM
Hoep Everyone finds what they are wanting. Tonight at Wal-mart, I got 1-36. No sign of the Red Royal Guard or 37-40. Ordered Yoda on-line. Now I just need the Extremely Exclusive Vader and Early Bird Box.
I didn't see the Battle Arenas yet either.

mrhat
04-02-2005, 06:06 AM
I got most of the basic figs, all except the 2 guards, padme', Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, and 33-36 (42?). Got all the deluxe (the palpy seems to be the Hard to find one) and the unleashed, which are also cool, be aware that they have 2 sided bases on the obi and ani one for the lava attachments and one without, i could'nt figure that one out for a while... Hey CES, what kind of numbers were there on 33-36 (not a whole lot, a bunch, etc...) because when i got around to the toys at the parker and chambers one they either hadnt put them out or werent there...

ces
04-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Mr. Hat, the Wal-mart I went to had about 5-6 cases of the 33-36 figures.

Nice seeing you Jay. Meant to say bye at TRU, but couldn't find you when I was checking out.

DId everyone get the exclusives they were hoping for? I din't find the poster, that was suppose to be at TRU. Maybe it will be there on the 10th.

Never tracked down the Red Guard, but he'll show up. I heard that several people found him. I heard from a few people that there were scattered findings of Figures 37-40. Some people got them in Greeley of all places.

All in all, it was a lot of fun, and met several nice people and ran into some old friends. I would say on a hole, people were very nice and got along well.

mrhat
04-02-2005, 06:54 PM
well all in all i ended up finding everything except the red guard, blow up grevious, and the clone pilot, and 37-40, not to shabby!

ces
04-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey you did really well for yourself Mr Hat. I checked out several area boards. It looks like several places did get up to #40. Some got 40, but missed the 33-36. I'm sure that 33-40 will be hitting hard in all areas by the 15th of April. Good thing I got a tax refund; olny a crappy $400, but it helps pay for this.

ces
04-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Oh by the way, I was wrong about the cup Clone trooper. It is the same one as #6, which is out. I am happy to have at least one cup from each movie now.

Jayspawn
04-02-2005, 09:50 PM
I hope everyone had a great April 2nd! I hadan eventful one. Costing me most a tank of gas. I aquired everything I was after. In the end I picked up..

Count Dooku (awesome figure by the way)
Emperor Palpatine
Clone Troopers x5
Wal-Mart Early Bird Kit
and Target Lava Darth Vader.

I wanted the Star Wars Episode III Visual Dictionary but I only saw it at 1 Wal-Mart and wasnt going to pay what they were charging. But yes a very good day. Very happy!

Jayspawn
04-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Ah, just as ces said, I got to chat with some collectors of all sorts as well as ces himself (in a few places), I mean to say bye also but didnt find you either. I had a great time today though, just a lot of fun hitting the stores and looking (and getting) new stuff that you could actually find.

Darth Jax
04-02-2005, 10:12 PM
i found (and picked up) 1-32. got 2 early birds and lava vaders as well.

mrhat
04-02-2005, 10:54 PM
I wish i had asked to keep my lava vader card, I had number 1!! It was very disorganized at the a-mall target though, not a very long line at all actually. They didnt hand out tickets til about 7:45... For those of you who found the 2nd palpatine (the one with the red robe and 2 heads) I got the one with the regular palpatine head on it, and the "evil" head packed in, Mine came with a blue saber, and it is actually pictured with a red one, and a 2nd saber was nowhere to be found... i think CES picked one up, so did you get the red or blue version, damn variants, first with the royal guards now with the palpatine...

ces
04-02-2005, 11:03 PM
My Papy came with a blue saber too. Everyone I talked to, got the blue saber one. I wonder if they will switch it through the run to the Red saber and ugly Sidous head.

Hey Jay, did you see the sideous mini saber? I only saw it on-line, but it was pretty cool looking.

Jayspawn
04-03-2005, 09:44 AM
For those who missed them, Media Play on Mississippi had the Battle Arena sets last night! I missed the price but the sets include Anakin vs Count Dooku, and Mace Windu vs Palpatine.

Yeah I saw the Darth Sidious Lightsaber ces. Looks great! Unique too! I'm gonna preorder mine this weekend or early this week. But I'm getting the full-sized replica of course. Both versions look great though.

ces
04-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey Jay,
I have been getting my replicas though this company. I have never had any problems with them. Let me know what you think. If you know anyone cheaper post it here.
http://www.bigtimecomics.com/

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Today the Lafayette WM had figures #33-36, and I got me a Clone Commander. They had about two of each, plus of course tons of all the other figures.

I went to the Longmont WM today to see the tent sale again, but it was gone! That made me mad. It's called "48 Hours of the Force" for a reason. :rolleyes:

Jayspawn
04-04-2005, 09:47 AM
I've been checking out Big Time Comics latley ces, they've caught my attention. I've been ordering mine from BigBadToyStore.com The prices are comprable on most items. Big Time has some great prices too!

Jayspawn
04-04-2005, 06:59 PM
ces, whats their shipping like at Big Time? Is it a standard rate or does it depend on the item? Have you pre-ordered anything and done the 50% deposit?

Jayspawn
04-05-2005, 05:27 PM
I think I've found the best price for the Darth Sidious Lightsaber. I found it available at www.ThirdZone.com for $349.99 w/ FREE shipping. Sounds like the best deal.

mrhat
04-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Hey guys, if you didn't know, I work at a BP/Amoco and we got our M & M's MPire stuff in today. Skittles, M and M's (Dark and regular, pnut and plain) 72 different package designs for M&M's and 48 for the skittles. they are on "promo" for 2 king size bags for 2 bucks... I already got the display, because we don't use them. So if you have a chocolate craving stop by your local BP/Amoco for a treat. From what i saw, we have about 20 of the M&M designs, and 15 of the skittle ones.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Boulder Target had Exploding Grievous, Clone Pilot, and Palpatine, but no Clone Commanders whatsoever. Same goes for Royal Guards, both blue and red. Maybe I should've gotten the blue one too when I saw it . . . aw, it'll be out in other stores.

Jayspawn
04-07-2005, 06:17 PM
I picked up 2 Clone Pilots (#34) this morning at Greatland Target on Havana. THey also had Palpatine (#35). I passed on him because I want the version with the red Lightsaber.

Jayspawn
04-08-2005, 12:45 AM
OH! (I forgot) I also found 12" Barris Ofee and Shak Ti as well. I passed on them but they do look pretty cool.

Also, because they are going to sell out fast when people discover they are there. But BestBuy.com has their exclusive Darth Sidious Scaled Lightsaber IN STOCK! Its $34.99 ($3.99 shipping). You cant find it by typing in 'sidious' or 'lightsaber' Go to the Music, Movie, Etc section of the main page and scroll down to Toys. When that screen pops up there will be a box for their Star Wars Section, click it. You'll then have your choice about which collectibles you want, click Toys. Then a few items will show up -one of them is the Sidious Lightsaber which is In Stock!

The diffrence between Best Buy's and the other one coming out later in the year is that this one is a smoked chrome saber and you can get it now. Stores will be carrying them but in VERY limited numbers. All the stores in the Aurora area are sold out bu might be geting more back in (when unknown) I got my order in!

ces
04-08-2005, 01:01 PM
I missed the Lightsaber. I did find the Barris and Shaak Ti Though. Thanks Jay. Barris is okay, but Shaak Ti is incredible. I cannot wait until Aalya Secura comes out. I picked up another clone pilot and Clone commander today.

Jayspawn
04-09-2005, 11:00 PM
I've heard the new 12" Barris and Shaak are impressive. Cant wait to get the Scaled Sidious Lightsaber.

ces
04-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Both the Bariss and Shaak Ti are pretty cool. Shaak Ti is far better of the two. Hasbro does much better on aliens than humans. I was suppose to go to San Francisco today for a conf, but with the weather, now it won't happen. I was hoping to take sometime and run to a few of there stores to see what they would have.
Where are all the reports for today? Nobody breaking into stores and looting?

Jayspawn
04-10-2005, 07:05 PM
I smashed my way into Target this morning on the way to work. Didnt find anything too exciting.

Dark Marble
04-11-2005, 02:38 PM
I went to Westminster Toys R Us today and was able to get the holo yoda. No new figures though. However, I did stop off at Kohl's in Superior on the Way home and found the corrected Palpatine with red saber. I am glad these are all easy figures to find right now, I am disgusted with ebay prices.

ces
04-11-2005, 05:18 PM
I found the corrected Sideous at Kohls on Hampden along with figures 37-40. I got there just in time because one of the store managers was going to pul them to the back for a friend's husband. They had 4-6 of the 33-36 figures left.

Jayspawn
04-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Still on the lookout for a corrected Palpatine w/ red Lightsaber.

Jayspawn
04-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Ah! My Revenge of the Sith Theatrical poster arrived in the mail from the Shop. Another great work by Drew Struzan. I got 1 look at it and put it away. I'm having it custom framed -cant wait to see it when its done!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-17-2005, 01:32 PM
I still can't find any freakin' blue Royal Guards, I think they disappeared after April 2! Every other 1-32 figure is in abundance except for the red and blue guards! I only got the red one on 4-2 because I figured the blue one would be easier to find. :rolleyes: I really hope someone will have one at CIII!

I got some cool SW shirts at Suncoast yesterday, a gray one that says Revenge of the Sith and a black one with a picture of Vader and the word "Revenge." Hot Topic had some cool new ones but they were all medium (I'm large or XL), such as one with the original poster art on it. I would've gotten it but they aren't getting in any new ones for a while.

Jayspawn
04-18-2005, 12:17 AM
Its alright Mr.JabbaJohnL, I've never actually seen a Red Guard in person yet. I've seen Blue Guards pop up here and there.

I'm still on the lookout for Palpatine (#35) w/ Red Lightsaber. I found the Clone Pilot this morning along with an empty row -so I'm sure I was close.

Jayspawn
04-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Got my tickets tonight for the Midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith! I'll be going to Continental 6 on Hampden.

ces
04-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey Jay and everyone elso going to celebration III. Hope you all have a great time and say hi to George for me.

Jayspawn
04-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Thanks ces! I'm leaving for Indy this morning and I'll be back Sunday night! I'm taking plenty of pictures too and hope to pick up as many exclusives as the airlines will let me carry on the plane. Haha! See you all in a few days!

Peace and Love! and MTFBWY!

ces
04-24-2005, 11:16 AM
I found the Mustafar playset today at Walmart in Commerce City. They had one left. I also found a lone Vader with operating table at the Stapelton Walmart. I thought for sure this one would have sold before the Droid Fighter. Maybe there are more of these in the case than others. Would love to find the clone with Jet pack.

Jay, I hope you had a good time at Celebration III. I heard the lines where once again very bad. Did you get everything that you were hoping to grab?

Jayspawn
04-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Hello everyone, I'm back from Celebration III. I arrived back late last night. Here's my lowdown (shortened) version of the Celebration. Its probably long...

To recap, I had a great time. I got to do and see some incredible things. Because I was so incredible busy -I didnt get to do or see everything I wanted to. There just wasnt enough time. All of the events required waiting in line for HOURS on end if you wanted to do anything. That cut down on the things to do.

The Convention Center was absolutly PACKED! Without a dought -attendance was over capacity. We're glad the Fire Marshal didnt show up. There at least had to be over 60 thousand people there.

Jay Laga'aia was the MC for the weekend and did a great job. He had a great presence and didnt overpower any of the guests. I went to see Tem Morrison (Jango Fett, Commander Cody) on Thursday. He and Jay sang songs together for the audience. Jay played the guitar and they both sing very well. Bodie Taylor (the Clones) came out also and the 3 did a Q&A as well as a live native dance from their Marley herritage from New Zealand. It was incredible!

I saw Ray Park on Saturday he did some martial arts demos on stage -absolutly amazing! He invited some people (mostly kids) from the audience on stage and showed them some moves. He also did some impressive moves with a Master Replicas FX Lightsaber. His demonstration included jump kicking a 12" Obi-Wan figure out of Jay Laga'aia's hand. His kick broke the doll in half! His Q&A was also very good.

*Seeing George Lucas -the creator of Star Wars in person was amazing. I was in absolute awe! I took some pictures (God, I hope they turn out). He mostly did Q&A with the packed audience. They asked some great questions including the future of Star Wars after Episode III. The whole event was an incredible once in a lifetime experience.

Later that day I saw Billy Dee Williams on stage and he had a good show. He's interesting to watch. He didnt remember any specific stories about Empire or Jedi. Cant really blame him -it was 20 years ago.

I scored some great autographs over the trip. Picked up Tem Morrison, Jeremy Bulloch, Bodie Taylor, Alan Ruscoe, Garrack Haggon, Femi Taylor, Michonne Bourrione, Kenny Baker, Michael Sheard, Jerome Blake, Amy Allen and Ray Park. I had all of the actors from Episode I sign my Teaser One Sheet (starting to get full), everyone else I had sign photos. The whole autograph hall was incrediblely organized and the waits were pretty short. All of the actors were very nice and wanted to talk and take pictures! Femi Taylor was a real pistol -spunky! Garrick Haggon (Biggs) was a great gentleman, incredibly nice. I talked about coffee and fashion w/ Alan Ruscoe. Quite a Brit. Michael Sheard was a much older quiet fellow. Didnt say much. Jeremy Bulloch was nice but didnt say much. Michonne Bourrione had caught a bug and lost her voice -so she didnt have much to say. Bodie Taylor is one of the nicelst people I've ever met. We talked about his mess hall scenes in AOTC, and his dance on stage w/ Tem Morrison and Jay. We did an action/fighting pose together. Ray Park is an incredible person, very nice. Sometimes he'd be waling around the halls and randomly pose for pictures with people. Cool guy! Amy Allen -Wow! For some reasons, I didnt get to see Dave Prowse or Warwick Davis at all. George Lucas left after is appearance.

Yes ces, I pretty much got what I came for. I got the Master Replicas Exclusive Obi-Wan mini-saber. I got lucky big time in getting Gentle Giant's Sandtrooper Bust! I was missing everyday. I got lucky again on Sunday morning by finally getting into the Celebration Store! The whole ordeal was a joke! It was incredibly disorganized. People the first 4 days spent about 12 hours waiting in line just to get in! The line for the Store wraped aboud the inside of the Cenvention Center. The workers were not in any kind of hurry and stood around most of the time doing nothing. When I actually got into the store on Sunday morning, I waited 4 1/2 hours in line, IN the store. Most items there were already sold out of. BUT I did get the Exclusive Darth Vader Action Figure. Its pretty cool, has some great sayings which include....

"Welcome to Star Wars Celebration III, never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villany."

"You're journey to the Dark Side is now complete."

"Prepare to experience the revenge of the Sith. It is your destiney."

"The Dark Side of the Force is strong with you."

"breathing"

Thats a LOT to write! I'll chime in soon with the last of my review!

OC47150
04-25-2005, 11:55 AM
I'm hearing the fire marshal did show up, which explains no ticket sales for Saturday.

Jayspawn
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
I heard he did also, but there were many times in addition to that where they could easily have shut the place down -when the marshal wasnt there.

Saturday night was the Celebration and Celebration III Party which was nice at first. My friend and I bought tickets in advance and waited in line some 5 hours to be among the first to get in. Line lines grew long and after a while the wraping lines merged into groups which then grew into a mob. It was supposed to start at 7 for ticket holders but it was apparent that GenCon went ahead and sold the tickets to EVERYBODY! The doors opened LATE and the people who had waited in line were beat out by people who just showed up and rushed the doors! The best part about the Party was the music! The Jazz Band played music set to Star Wars themes. If they made a CD of the music I'd buy it. Heres the rest of the bad. The food and drinks were WAY over priced, the lines for the carnival games were too long! And there was nowhere to sitdown because all the tables were full. It BLEW big time! So there was nothing to really do but walk around which were had done all day. To top all of that, the GenCon started leting people in who didnt even have tickets! There was nothing exclusive about this even at all! So people who didnt go saved $15 and lucked out. What a waste. It sucked. I was there 15 minuets tops.

Jayspawn
04-25-2005, 05:05 PM
On a side note, I picked up AT-ET Gunner and Clone Commander at Greatland Target this afternoon. I walked in just as a guy was stocking the shelves. They had all the new ones including Polis Massan, Vader's Medical Droid and Mas Amedda. The ONLY one there didnt have in the box was Palpatine (#35). He had been replaced in the box by the plain version.

OC47150
04-25-2005, 05:08 PM
My friends and I went to the SW in Pop Culture showing Saturday night. Two of them left (his son was falling asleep), leaving me and another guy there. The show was supposed to end at midnight but it kept going. At 12:30 we finally left cause we were drained from the day.

Hardly anyone was around, other than a few security people and cleaning crew. I joked with a security guard if we could stay the night; his attitude was sure, go ahead.

I really think security forgot about us in that second-floor room. At C2, when a program was scheduled to end at midnight, the lights came up at midnight.

ces
04-25-2005, 06:32 PM
It sounds like for the most part that they didn't learn from CII. They probably did, but learned the wrong thing. They learned that we will all flock to another city and spend a ton of money regardless. At CII, I felt like they knowingly over-sold just to make more money.

I found the new deluxe at Walmart on Smokey Hill. I cannot believe how many new Walmart are popping up everywhere. I'm hoping I can grab a few more AT-TE gunners. They are pretty nice.

Any sightings on the Target exclusive Clone in Denver?

ces
04-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey, if anyone still needs figs 33-36 or just wanting extra of the clones, then head over to Target or Walmart. I went to two Walmarts and 2 Targets and each had several of each figure.

Jayspawn
04-27-2005, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the update ces! I was finally able to pick up Palpatine #35.

While I was at CIII I bought the Supreme Edition Darth Vader Helmet from Rubies. Its huge! Just like Vaders- the scale is about perfect! I was talking to Rubies about it -they said it was casted from an Empire Strikes Back prop. So its on 1:1 scale. Since I couldnt possibly take it on the plane back to Colorado with me, Rubies offered to ship it to me for free! Couldnt pass that offer up. So it should be arriving in the next week or 2.

mrhat
04-27-2005, 06:20 PM
I was FINALLY able to get the explody action Grevious and Clone gunner guy (the one with the cannon) and the red sabered version of good ol' palpy! complete now except the red guard and the 3 new deluxes which i saw no sign of... 37 and beyond!!! Oh got them at Wal part off of Exposition by the A-Mall, the target had nothing new fro mwhat i could see though. A few of the new ones left at the WM in case you missed them!!!

ces
04-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Hey I got my Entertainment Earth Clone exclusives in the mail today. They are really cool. I wish that they were not so darned expensive. I really would love to grab another set and a few more all white ones.
Hopefully they sell well, and Entertainment Earth teams up again with Hasbro and does the Episode III clones next.
A friend picked up the Target Exclusive Clone Trooper in Colo Springs today so keep searching. The Bugger didn't pick me up one though.
I also got the C III Vader from Shop Star Wars in the mail today. Don't kill me Jay. I am happy that I got it without going, but it does really suck that they did that to all of the people who flew out there and waited in lines for hours. I would be really peeved if I had gone. Other bad news for those of you who went, supposible, they are going to have an online store next week to sell off everything that did not sell.

ces
04-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Oh I almost forgot, this is why we cannot find any Red guards:

http://search.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Red-Guard_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

If that link does not work, it just shows that there are 200 auctions on ebay right now for them.

Jayspawn
04-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Thats alright ces, SWS.com wasnt selling the C3 Vader figure for too bad a price. I probably would have bought one had I not gone to the convention. I'm glad you bought it at the Shop rather than those scalpers on Ebay.

Those Red Guards will start showing up more in stores -they dont seem to be moving too fast on Ebay there.

Best Buy on Mississippi got in the Scaled Obi-Wan Lightsaber in stock. Its pretty spiffy but I passed on it.

mrhat
05-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Went to Starfest today, spent 29 dollars to get in... Anyway, I have bever been to the local, so i was wandering for about 10 minutes. I saw shatner (no i didnt meet him, i saw him taking pictures with people) Dealers room RIP OFF!!! CIII vader 65 dolalrs, riiiighhhhht. I also saw all the newest figures (37-???) and the new deluxes... not payin 10 bucks a pop for baisc NOR 15 for deluxe... I wasn't there very long... I got my free stuff (House of Wax big and small posters, Amityville Horror, and War of the worlds) I also decided to get Voltares autograph (5 bucks for a book and he signed it for free, why not?) Better than 25 to meet the other celebs or 40 for shatner... RIP OFF!!! They are trying to get bruce campbell for next year, so i will have to go to that one!!! All in all, very crowded and overpriced... But thats what i have come to expect from it... NO STAR WARS guests, grrr.... I suppose some good came out of this sunday though... FAMILY GUY SEASON PREMERE!!!! Well i hope you all had fun if you went!!! you may have seen me, i was wearing a Dr. Frankenfuter shirt with red and black pants... Til next time...

Jayspawn
05-01-2005, 11:12 PM
I went to StarFest as well and got to meet William Shatner. I got his autograph and $40 was a great price for it. Normaly he charges as much as $75 for it! Keep in mind that he is a TV icon and that his name & career are legendary. Take that as you will.

mrhat, the Dealer's Room was a little high -but it almost always is. They didnt seem to have as many booths as in years past. I saved several people from buying over-priced figures and merchandise. Some kid dropped $35 on an Unleashed Grevious -THAT was a rip off! If you knew what a pain in the *** it was to get the C3 Vader figure AT Celebration III -you would undersand. I'd sell mine for a little less.

They were SUPPOSED to have David Prowse from Star Wars attending Saturday and Sunday but he cancelled his appearance for another. Which sucks.

mrhat
05-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Though I do understand the CIII vader thing, most of them had 3 or 4 of them, when I thought it was limited to 2 per person, maybe not... Honestly, if i had one, this wouldnt be an issue, but I dont have a CIII vader, and I do want one, but it is not a top priority at the moment, one would be nice, but meh... I saw the ad for Starfest a few weeks back and the vader costume was on the "guests" picture. But I suppose plans change. Voltaire is a very nice guy despite his appearence. All in all maybe if it werent 29 bucks to get in...

ces
05-02-2005, 11:54 PM
I found the Target Exclusive clone troopers today at Target. They had 5 left as of 5PM. Did you guys see the new diet Pepsi ad on www.starwars.com ? It is a riot. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Here is a direct link:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/promo/diet_pepsi.html

On other news, did you see that shopHasbro is up and running. By the time I checked them out, they were all out of the new wave of Deluxe figures. Not much else there that you cannot get in the store. If any one is interested, they have Vader's medical droid in stock. No clones in stock.

I broke down and bought the sideshow general grevious yesterday. It is way too expensive, but I have a year to save up.