PDA

View Full Version : Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

Jayspawn
05-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Woah! Go ces! :eek: Haha, yeah he costs a bunch! I hope you have a big place to display him! :D

Actually, I got to see the Grevious Statue in person at Celebration III and its very impressive! You wont be dissapointed! I'm glad I pre-ordered the Darth Vader Statue when I had the chance.

Just a reminder, the Soundtrack to Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comes out today. I'll be picking mine up at Costco today for $12 -good price! Another reminder, DO NOT look at the tracks on the back of the CD if you dont want to spoil the movie!

ces
05-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Nothing new today other than the new CD/DVD. I got mine at Walmart, even though I hate the evil place, I wanted the exclusive download. Target also has a download with their CD, but I heard that it is the same as the Music video. The John Williams interview is okay. I learned a few things about the songs that I didn't know. He said that the choral arrangement in the background is a Sand script (however you spell it) translation of Celtic poems.
I haven't had time to listen to the CD or DVD yet.
I decided to pick-up some army builders today to attempt to clear the racks a little. I think I may grab 5 or so army builders a week to try and help the back log, so that new figures can get out.
I was hoping to make it to Starfest this weekend, but didn't have time. I heard that despite being crowded, that most people had a great time.
To your earlier comment Jay about people spending a ton of money in the dealer room, I have to say that I totally agree with you. I don't understand why people do that. Like that kid with the Grevious. I have seen a ton of them warming the pegs. I hope you stopped that kid.

vulcantouch
05-04-2005, 12:06 AM
-as for my posse, probably the morning show on their biggy screen :)
got what i want so far xcept tankdriver, gunner & bacara- and am iffy on those last 2 anyway :p hit starcon (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=393978&postcount=926), ended up not makin a return trip there, just the friday nite- hope i didn't just miss u guys.
btw you guys know about this, right (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31335)? just makin sure-
vt

ces
05-04-2005, 10:36 AM
I had heard at either the end of March or beginning of April that she had entered Hospice, but didn't know that she had died until that article. Very sad.

ces
05-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Hey, if any of you are on-line. Target by the Aurora Mall has the Target Clone Trooper. There were about 4 as of noon. They also had the cases for $9.99.
Nothing else new at any of the ten stores that I hit today. TRU has a lot of the clone commander wave, but way too much at $6.99.

mrhat
05-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Got my Wal-Mart Early bird package in the mail today, I find it a little wierd that the website, even now, has these things still... It has the same production numbers of the lava vader and i think Holo yoda... could be the price... By the end of the year, we can expect new spiffy almost VOTC quality figures (not in articulation, but in look). Now just need the Holo yoda and the upcoming Holo Leia... I just realized a lot the exclusives of the last year or so are HOLO figs... (Holo Emperor, Holo yoda, holo leia...)

Jayspawn
05-05-2005, 10:19 AM
I thought I'd pass along that Suncoast is having 25% off all action figures (this whole week I believe). I was able to pick up Star Trek Classic Series 3 on that sale. And they just came out too!

ces
05-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Today I decided to hit Walmarts after I got off work since I figured most people would be at Target's looking for the clone exclusive. I lucked out and found the new wave. I found 41-44 (Clone Trooper, Neimoidian Warrior, Wookie warrior, and Destroyer Droid). This was the new Walmart by my house. I cannot think of the roads, but it is the one by E-470 and Quincy. I have heard reports that 45-47 have also been found. It is amazing when you think of it. The movie is not out for a week and a half, and there are 47 figures out of 56 that have been released.
The Neimoidian and wookie are really cool. I haven't opened the trooper yet to see how articulated. I think the destroyer is just a repack of the E2 destroyer from what I can tell.

Jayspawn
05-11-2005, 11:11 PM
While I was at Celebration III I ordered a Supreme Edition Darth Vader Helmet from Rubies Costumes. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Since the helmet is soo big and I couldnt possibly get away with taking it home on the plane, Rubies offered to ship it to me for FREE!

Today it arrived in the mail! And its f'n sweet! Its 1:1 scale and is molded from an "Empire Strikes Back" model. I've been wanting a full-sized Vader Helmet for my personal collection for a loooonnng time. Now I finally got one! I'm gonna start working on a custom display stand for it.

ces
05-12-2005, 07:59 AM
Congrats Jay. I would love to eventually start collecting more high end collectibles.

Dark Marble
05-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Jackpot! Boulder Target has wave 41-44 as well as the deluxe figures. The vulture droid there today is the one with the red eyes and not the green.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-13-2005, 12:04 PM
I got a #41 SA Clone today at the Boulder Target, and they still had lots of the other stuff (except no Vulture droids). Has anyone in CO found the Target SA clone at all?

ces
05-14-2005, 10:15 AM
I have actually found them Twice. They are always gone shjortly after being put out. I have noticed that most Targets are now putting pegs out for them. If you have their DPCI code you can input it into the price finders and it will tell you if they have any in stock.

Dark Marble
05-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Boulder Target had their exclusive clones this morning. I was there as they were putting them out and got a couple. They also had plent of the 41-44 wave.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks to Dark Marble, I am now the proud owner of a clone. They still had a few when I left, and got more of both kinds of Vulture droid.

Jayspawn
05-16-2005, 01:00 AM
I think my Targets have been scalped over already -but you never know. Greatland Target had plenty of Wookie and Nimodian (spelling) Warriors as well as some Destroyer Droids. Didnt see any Clones. A few Clone Commanders though.

Darth Jax
05-16-2005, 07:49 PM
jabba, i've found the target exclusive clones. managed to pick up 2 of them about a week ago. found my #41 today. now if only i could find a gunner i'd be caught up.

mrhat
05-17-2005, 01:41 AM
I finally found 37-40 at Wal-Mart in greeley, they had nothing else new though... At least im almost caught up, just need the new deulexe and 44-???

ces
05-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Well I thought I was almost caught up today. I found the "Red" Vulture droid at Taget, but no sign of the dark haired Wookie Warrior. I decided to hit another Target on my way to work (the one off Sable) and what do I find? The remnants of wave 3 of the Deluxe figures. They only had the re-tread Spider Droid and Stass Alie, but no Crab or clone packs.

Jayspawn
05-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah, those Clone Packs are what I'm really after. I havnt heard of them hitting anywhere yet.

Yesterday I picked up a Deluxe Clone Trooper and a Darth Tater at Target. Both are very cool toys.

Tonight is the night! Anybody else going to a midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith? I'll be going tonight at the Continential 6 on Hampden.

mrhat
05-18-2005, 03:55 PM
A Small Update, I found a Stass Allie, Crab Droid, Operation vader, and Toda on the Can-Cell, as well as A nemoidian warrior and the blonde wookie warrior at the target byt the aurora mall. No clones to be ound my me either...

Jayspawn
05-20-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm a day late, but I picked up Anakin (#2) w/ Dooku Lightsaber at Greatland Target yesterday. They had several mixed in with other figures along with the dark-haired Wookie Warriors.

Jayspawn
05-22-2005, 08:03 AM
Even though the figures were really picked over, I found a Clone Trooper (#41) mixed in with the left overs. I picked him up and a dark Wookie Warrior. Both are cool figures!

mrhat
05-22-2005, 02:47 PM
I picked up the deluxe clone at the A-Mall target, and the dark wookie warrior and #41 clone at Wal-Mart in evergreen.

Darth Jax
05-23-2005, 10:42 PM
i discovered the newest deluxe - crab droid, clone 3 pack, etc at target at SW plaza today. walmart on wads also had the elusive AT-RT (i still hadn't seen one)

Dark Marble
05-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Boulder Target has all the new deluxe figures including a couple of the clone 3 packs. They also have the dark wookie just in case anyone still doesn't have it.

ces
05-24-2005, 04:20 PM
So what clones are people finding? I have only seen the all white ones so far.

Dark Marble
05-24-2005, 04:35 PM
So far I have only seen the white ones. Aren't the super articulated clones going to be in different colors also?

ces
05-24-2005, 05:02 PM
I hadn't heard that about the SA trooper. Would be cool, but also painfull trying to track then down. I have heard that the next wave of figs are out 45-47. Haven't seen them personally. Have you guys noticed that new figures are coming out about every 2-3 weeks with exclusives in between?

Kidhuman
05-24-2005, 11:05 PM
The SA ones are strictly white, the 3 packs are different colors.

Jayspawn
05-25-2005, 09:27 AM
kidhuman is right. I've run into several SA Clones (#41) all white.

I found Yoda w/ Cancell, Crab Driod, and Vulture Droid at Target the other day but didnt see any Clone 3-packs. But I'm looking for them! Any colors would be fine.

Jayspawn
05-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Score! I found a Clone 3-pack at Target this morning. They had all the Deluxe sets but 1 Clone set. It was the all-white set but I dont really care. Cant wait to get more!

Has anybody bought and opened the Crab Droid? Is it cool?

mrhat
05-28-2005, 12:56 AM
I got the crab droid, It looks kinda like a mini Acklay when assembled. Theres a button to move the legs back and forth, and it fires a missle, if you have shelves like mine its a bit hard to find a place for it. In other toy news, scored the 3 females from McFarlane's Monsters 4 (Red Riding Hood, Miss Muffett, and Gretel) at the Spencers at the A-Mall, they were the only one who had them, but the other stores like suncoast and sam goodie were expecting them very very soon

Jayspawn
06-01-2005, 09:34 AM
I was lucky enough to order Gentle Giant's Darth Vader Statue from Amazon before it sold out. Should arrive in a few days!!! :crazed:

Jayspawn
06-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Well I got my Wal-Mart Early Bird Certificate mailed out today. Now the wait begins for the figures to actually show up. Anybody else mail theirs out?

mrhat
06-02-2005, 12:07 AM
I mailed mine out on May 5th, now the hard part, waiting for an undetermined amount of time...

Jayspawn
06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
WOOOOOOOOHOO!!! My brand new Darth Vader Statue from Gentle Giant arrived in the mail today! I ordered it 2 days ago from Amazon.com. Man, FedEx really knows how to ship. Amazing!!

Enough of that, on to the statue! Oh God, this is cool! This has to be one of the coolest Star Wars Collectibles ever! GG really did a hell of a job. Its simply amazing. I recieved number 1320/7500. The sculpting and paint job is incredible. This has to be one of the best Star Wars items I own.

I plan on putting the Darth, C-3PO and Chewbacca Statues in some kind of display case with the Mini-Busts. Now to track down a good display case.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-11-2005, 12:56 PM
A few days ago, the Lafayette WM had wave 3 of the deluxe figures. I helped myself to the only clone pack they had, which had two white clones and the red-spotted one standing up.

ces
06-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I was out hunting today for the Tarkin wave and colored clones. No luck, but I did find remnants of a new wave. The Wal-mart by Parker and I think Main street had the new electronic R2 and Shake and Bake Anakin. I grabbed the last Anakin, but there were about six R2's left. No COmmander Bacara though. :crazed: lol :cry:

Jayspawn
06-15-2005, 10:22 AM
I was out last night (late) and I went by Super Wal-Mart on Hampden for the heck of it. There were a few pallats full of boxes sitting out and employees stocking them. No new Star Wars but I did notice a box sitting at the bottom of a pallat and asked a girl if she would mind opening one. She did and was very nice. I got Commander Bacara (#49) and Mustafar Anakin (#50). There was only 1 new Anakin, 2 Bacaras, and 2 new R2s in the box.

Jayspawn
06-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Bah! Now that I have Commander Bacara, I have to go out and get Ki-Adi Mundi!

ces
06-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Hey Jay are you going to order the 2005 Master Replicas Collectors Society Membership. It looks like a great deal to me.

Jayspawn
06-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna. Probably in the next week or so.

Jayspawn
06-15-2005, 09:24 PM
The coupons and the patch are the best part for me, because I already own the fullsize Darth Maul LE Lightsaber Replica. How do ya beat that? Well I'll still join anyways.

I'm still waiting for my Han Solo Blaster LE Replica to ship out from BigBadToyStore.com. I preordered it back in February, and it still has not shipped out yet. Most places have it in stock except them and I'm getting impatient. So, should I cancel and order from somewhere who has it in stock? Thoughts?

Jayspawn
06-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Yeah! My Han Solo LE Blaster Replica arrivedin the mail today! Wow! This is awesome! I got lucky and got it off Ebay for only $440 shipped. Another great collectible from Master Replicas, simply amazing! I of corse recommend this to ANY Star Wars Collector.

Are you getting one ces?

Jayspawn
06-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Woah! I got an email today telling me that my Darth Sidious Lightsaber LE Replica was in stock and ready to ship! 2 replicas in a week! I guess I'm staying home for a few weeks now.

Jayspawn
06-26-2005, 08:30 AM
I went by Greatland Target on the way to work and found several Clone 3-packs along with 1 Commander Bacara and 1 Mustafar Anakin. They were stocked funny, because they were completely mixed in with the other figures. They also had some older, uncommon figures stocked also.

My Sidious Lightsaber should be here this week!

ces
06-28-2005, 11:10 AM
This morning, a Hasbro rep was putting out cases at the Wal-mart on Chambers and Parker. She had about 8 cases of the Bacara assortment if any of you still need that wave. I didn't seen any clone three packs. I still need all three of the colored clones.

ces
06-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Oh I almost forgot. Congrat Jay on all of your new additions to your collection. Has the Leia minibust come out yet?

Jayspawn
06-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks ces! And speaking of that.....haha. The Darth Sidious LE Lightsaber arrived on my doorstep this evening. Its its pretty damn cool! Its smaller than the other sabers -like a hand-saber. It has a unique design -its quite impressive. I recieved #1503 of ?

The Leia as Boussh bust should be out any time now. I'm getting anxious...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I was finally able to find the Tarkin wave at the Westminster TRU a few days ago, and I saw the Wookiee Flyer a few days before that at the Superior Super Target.

Jayspawn
07-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey! I hope everyone had a great 4th!

I did. I had the day off and went shopping. No new figures unfortunatly. BUT I picked a few awesome Star Wars themed tshirts at Hot Topic. 1 shirt is black and says Execute Order Sixty-Six another black shirt that has Boba Fett's Mandalorian Skull symbol on it. Looks sweet!

Jayspawn
07-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Forgot to post this, but my Celebration III merchandise finally arived in the mail! Yeah! I recieved my Vader shirt, Stadium Blanket and the convention program which came along free with it. The only thing I'm waiting on is the Yoda Hoodie! These items were ALL sold out at C3 so I had to special order just about everything (and shipping was a little pricey too!).

Also, went by the re-modeled Aurora Mall today. Looking better. But I picked up most of the Star Wars Bust-Ups Series 2 for only $1.88 each! They had several left over as well.

mrhat
07-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Wow it's been almost 2 weeks since anyone has posted. And truth be told, Nothing new has caught my eye as of late, some of those new force battlers, bout it. I did however get my Holo Leia ordered before it decided to sell out, whew, no rediculous EbAy Prices like the CIII vader (which i refuse to pay 100 bucks for) Suprisingly, as i noticed from my rounds on E-Bay, The TRU Holo Yoda is really cheap, where as, the Lava Vader (which had the exact same production run) is almost 50 bucks... Well then, thats all.

Jayspawn
07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
You said it mrhat, things have been pretty dry here in Colorado. But in other news, a buddy of mine went to SDCC and picked me up....

Star Trek Lt. Commander Dax and Chief Miles O'Brien from "Trials and Tribbleations" Exclusives from ActionFIgureXpress.com

AND!

Master Replicas Exclusive .45 scaled Yoda Lightsaber from "Revenge of the Sith"

And I only paid him the convention price so I didnt have to pay those extra Ebay prices.

Jayspawn
07-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey! I actually found something. "You found something?" I walked into TRU on Mississippi and found the 500th Edition Darth Vader figure! There was only 1 there and the box was all beat up. I dont care anyways, I opened it up! It was $16.99 which is a little steep for 1 figure. Its pretty cool though, the articulation is great and he comes with a cape, lightsaber, and extra hand aside from his dome and chamber.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Nothing great, but I've been seeing the first wave of M&Ms figures at Lafayette WM and Broomfield KMart off and on, and I saw the Mace/Chewie and Obi/Grievous sets at Westminster TRU. Also, the Wookiee Flyers are showing up in greater numbers at Targets and TRU.

Darth Jax
07-25-2005, 01:31 PM
plenty of new things for me today, for the rest of ya it may be old news. picked up 500th vader and the 1st run MPire figs at SW TRU (saw a Leia set at Wally world but no signage for them and no 1st series present). found a couple new figs (51 & 52) at Target on Sheridan. Evolution anakin and Jedi/Sith pack at SW Target.

Jayspawn
07-26-2005, 12:26 AM
After seeing detailed pictures of Obi-Wan Pilot on GalacticHunter.com I really want that figure! I hope he shows up soon. I'll even buy his Starfighter to go along with it.

Jayspawn
07-26-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey I picked up a Clone 3-Pack at Greatland Target, and it has a blue Clone too! They also had the new wave of super-battler-things.

mrhat
07-26-2005, 11:01 PM
I found 48,49, and 50 at A-Mall target, i also got the all white clone pack. I knew i should have hit up TRU!!! O well, maybe tomorrow

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-27-2005, 04:42 PM
I scored the only Utapaun Warrior at the Boulder Target, and there were no other new figures. They restocked with deluxe wave 2 and I finally got the Vader with operating table. There were no Yodas or colored clones, though.

ces
07-27-2005, 06:44 PM
I scored the Obi Wan pilot today. The Walmart onAurora Pkw had several. No signs of anyothers in that wave. No colored clones left.

Jayspawn
07-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey! I did a toy run after work and scored Captain Antillies (#51) and Zett Jukassa (#52) at Greatland Target! They also had the Utapaun Warrior (#53) there but I passed on him. They hlso had several AT-TE Gunners there which are a sight for sore eyes.

No sign of Pilot Obi-Wan, alternate Clones, or the Tarkin wave yet.

On a side note, Gentle Giant's Leia as Boussh bust has started shipping. I might wait to see if/where she lands in stores. I actually dont have one on order yet.

Darth Jax
07-28-2005, 07:39 PM
saw the build-your-own lightsaber kits at TRU. anyone pick one up? i'm not a big fan of the standard ones generally, but the ability to modify it depending on my mood is intriguing. for those that might have purchased it, does it truly seem worth the high price point?

Jayspawn
07-30-2005, 12:59 AM
Kind of an odd find. I walked into Wal-Mart on Parker & Chambers and found Darth Vader #11. On a shelf of peg warmers no less! I missed it the 1st time so I pickd it up.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Rounding out the wave for me, I found and picked up Super Target's only Antilles and Zett. There was no sign of the Utapaun. It seems that this Target randomly gets in good things, as I got #28 Anakin and Exploding Grievous there a few weeks ago, for which I had been searching. The only "older" ROTS thing I'm still really looking hard for is the deluxe Anakin.

Darth Jax
08-01-2005, 02:32 PM
found utapaun warrior today. so i've gotten 49-53, but still no sign of tarkin and his wave.

vulcantouch
08-01-2005, 10:30 PM
. . .but what i'm lookin fer is the turbotank driver :)

Dark Marble
08-02-2005, 10:46 AM
After coming back from a nice long vacation, I found 500th Vader and evolutions Vader pack at the Superior Target, and the Jedi vs Sith pack at Flatirons Crossing Walmart yesterday. Seems I keep finding the tail end of some new waves, but I am not sure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Broomfield Target today had several Captain Antilles and a few Build Your Own Lightsaber sets. Looked pretty sweet but I didn't get one.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Today at the Superior Target I picked up the Evolutions Ani and 500th Vader. There were still five of each left. Oddly, it looked like they restocked several older C1 figures, including both older Anakins (no red eyes though), R2-D2, and the two Grievouses.

Kidhuman
08-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Those older figs are in the new asst's. You missed some new finds.

mrhat
08-04-2005, 01:12 AM
I found a single Sidious vs. Yoda Unleashed at the A-Mall Target... No toher unleashed at all, looked through the pegs, nothing of intrest other wise, oh wait!!! They had a couple of the Clone trooper 3 packs with a green one in there.

Jayspawn
08-04-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm glad the new Unleashed are hitting somewhere in Colorado. I've been searching high and low for the new Unleashed and a standard Obi-Wan Starfighter (not the cheap-looking TRU version w/Obi-Wan figure).

Still no Tarkin wave anywhere!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Those older figs are in the new asst's. You missed some new finds.
D'oh! Oh well, that's kind of what I figured. Oh well, I'm happy with what I got anyways. I'll still be on the prowl for new stuff. I'm going to be in Nebraska for a few days this week and we're going to make a point to look at several stores there, so hopefully there'll be something. Even the Ft. Morgan WM on the way there is usually has some great stuff there, unlike my Lafayette WM which hasn't stocked figures or vehicles in well over a month.

Jayspawn
08-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Hey! I picked up Obi-Wan's Starfighter at Super Target today! Its an awesome ship too. Now I need to find an Obi-Wan Pilot figure to go with it.

Greatland Target had about 3 Battle Packs tonight, didnt catch the price though. They had a sign for the Evolution sets but none there.

Jayspawn
08-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Does anybody here plan on getting the EE Exclusive Droid sets? I'm tempted -but the price stinks!

ces
08-06-2005, 10:35 AM
I'm going to grab a set. They are expensive, but if you calculate it out, they come to $7.50 a figure, which is far cheaper than a Target exclusive. They look incredible too.
I had a great run today. I picked up the Anakin Evolution set at my local Target. They had two left. All of them had crushed boxes. I then ran to the Buckley target and found the green clone three pack. I then went to the Chamber's Wal-mart and found then last original wave (Pilot obi wave). They still had one set left when I left. Then on the way home I hit the Aurora Pkw Wal-mart and found the George Lucas son wave of figures. Now I am all caught up on the original 56 figures except for those ever ellusive 3 colored clone combos.
Has anyone seen the GG Leia minibust yet?

Jayspawn
08-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Wow ces! You had quite the day already. I'm still on the lookout for the Obi-Wan Pilot wave and Anakin Evolution set. I'm going to Greatland Target shortly and I'm heading out to Planet Toys later today.

Jayspawn
08-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Have not seen the Leia Boussh bust yet. I'm hoping Media Play (or maybe Suncoast) will get them in as I didnt preorder it anywhere this time.

Did everyone see the pictures of the Darth Maul and Boba Fett Statues at SDCC? They look incredible!

mrhat
08-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Picked up the Asajj Ventress and the new Vader Unleashed at a-mall target. At that point they still had 2 yoda/palpatine and 1 vader left. They also had 1 anakin to vader evolution

Darth Jax
08-10-2005, 07:30 PM
finally found a red guard on the shelves of target. question for jay or jabba, can you list the known variations for me? i'm far to lazy to go through all the various threads to locate them myself and know both of you keep up-to-date on figs.

Kidhuman
08-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Variations of the clones are this:

Red Shocktrooper: #6
Green CLone: #33
Pilot in Black: Clone Pilot

Clone 3 packs:
All white
2 white 1 red
2 white, 1 blue
2 white, 1 green

Anakin #2 with red saber, normal hilt/red saber Dooku Hilt/pink saber Dooku Hilt

Anakin #28 with black eyes/with normal eyes

ABout all I know right now.

Darth Jax
08-11-2005, 07:07 PM
thanks KH. it was more the clone variations that i wasn't sure about. you did forget the light/dark wookiee warrior and red/blue senate guards. #35 palps supposed to be a blue saber version floating around out there as well, but i'm still not certain about that one not being a package change by mr. scalper to "justify" selling for higher prices on ebay.

ces
08-11-2005, 07:17 PM
The Palpy with blue saber is a true variation. I picked one up the night the figures were released. I think the only time they really hit was on that night. I heard later on, K-mart got some. If anybody needs the clone three packs, amazone has them in-stock. No idea what colors, so if you want to take a chance:http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000A6KMIO/yakfacesrealm01/103-9987582-7533402

Kidhuman
08-11-2005, 08:11 PM
I know I was forgetting some, I couldnt think of them. There is also the normal clone commander with out a painted visor and the AT-RT rider with unpainted helmet too. The palps was a running change for some reason on a few (thousand?) slipped out on those and I got me one of them.

Jayspawn
08-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Alright I got the Leia Boussh mini bust on order at Toynk.com (for a good price!)

I also got the Darth Vader, Yoda and Han Solo minibusts on order at NewForceComics.com for $39.99 each -which I think are awesome prices.

My Collector's Society Kit from Master Replicas has shipped out and should arrive Wednesday. I'm still deciding what to use my coupons for.

AND I got a new avatar!

Jayspawn
08-12-2005, 06:08 PM
I picked up Agen Kolor and Plo Koon at Suncoast today for about $2.50 each! No sign of the Leia Boussh bust hitting retail yet.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Superior Target had several of the Mustafar Anakin wave today, in addition to many, many #6 clones and Clone Commanders, but NONE of them were the new versions.

mrhat
08-14-2005, 12:56 AM
A-Mall Target had some Jedi vs. Sith Battle packs, Anakin Evolutions, and Build your own saber. #48-50 there too.

Jayspawn
08-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Woohoo! I finally found the Anakin Evoution set today! I was getting impatient. Great figures though! These have to be among (if not) the best fgures of each.

ces
08-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey I found the Shock Trooper and Green clone comander at the Aurora PKWY Walmart today at 9AM they had several of each left when I left today. No sign of the black Pilot

Jayspawn
08-21-2005, 01:40 AM
Woohoo! I finally found an Obi-wan Pilot figure tonight at Wal-Mart on Colfax/? in Lakewood just passing by. Wow, what a great figure. I may never actually buy another Obi-Wan figure again. Why?

My Han Solo minibust is on the way from New Force -should arrive in a few days. I'm still waiting on the Leia Boussh bust from Toynk.com.

ces
08-21-2005, 08:57 AM
Hey Jay, I went to toynk.com, and I think the Leia is a pre-order. I eneded up getting mine from toywiz. Now Amazon has her in stock too.

Jayspawn
08-22-2005, 03:21 PM
I checked out Amazon as well ces. They have her for a good price, but they add tax in addition to shipping on top of that. The total adds up high in the end when Toynk.com has her for cheaper shipped. So I'll keep my preorder with them.

My Han Solo bust should arrive in the next day or two. I'm looking forward to that one!

Went on a big ol' toy run today. Didnt find anything new aside from a new Unleashed Vader at TRU on Mississippi. Got that. I was suppreise they and any one thing new at all -they're selection stinks right now.

BFett88
08-24-2005, 11:11 AM
The WalMart off of 104th and Grant had Obi Pilot, AT RT Driver and the Mustafar Sentry. Just in case anyone was still looking. Has anyone seen the Black Clone Pilot around?

ces
08-24-2005, 05:17 PM
I have not seen the black pilot yet either. I have heard reports of him, but have not personally seen him. He's the only figure I have left to get before the final 12.

Jayspawn
08-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Havnt seen the Black Pilot or the Shock Trooper yet. I'm still on the lookout for Unleashed Sidious vs Yoda. I finally picked up a NEW Unleashed Vader. Its pretty cool!

My Han Solo minibust arrived in the mail yesterday on my way ot the door. Another slam dunk for Gentle Giant. The Harrison Ford likeness is incredible! Personally, I think the minibusts are one of the best collectibles on the market. Are you getting this one ces?

Still waiting on the Leia Boussh bust from Toynk.com.

Also, Master Replicas will start taking orders for the Obi-Wan Kenobi Elite Edition Lightsaber from The Phantom Menace about October/November. I'm definatly picking up this one!

OC47150
08-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Havnt seen the Black Pilot or the Shock Trooper yet.

Check KB. That's where I found my black pilot. Gotta pay a little bit more but with the price of gas, it might be worth it.

ces
08-26-2005, 07:24 AM
Jay, I got my Han about a week ago. The mini-bust looks much better in person. They really did do a great job on him. My Leia bust should arrive today. No new finds lately. I just on the look out for the black clone trooper and the Sith and Clonetrooper evolution sets.

Jayspawn
08-30-2005, 01:00 PM
I finally picked up the Unleashed Sidious vs Yoda at Super Target by Aurora Mall. Really good set! They had some Anakin Evolution sets also. Still no sign of the Tarkin wave or colored Clones.

Darth Jax
08-30-2005, 09:38 PM
picked up my han bust at media play for $16 tonite. didn't notice until they rang it up that it was mislabeled. also found a tie pilot, i mean black clone pilot at TRU.

vulcantouch
08-30-2005, 11:35 PM
howdy fellow denver-areans ;)
anyone of you gonna spring for the 2 ee astromech 5-pax exclsuives? if so, the buzz (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=29440) seems to be that this option's (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?Queryid=pr718) likely the cheapest way to go about it; so might anyone here wanna go in together on a case?
i think a tokyo pal i help w/swfigs might want a set of each, and i might too, so that could take care of 40% of it right there. btw i doubt i'd personally like all ten figs enough to keep (prolly closer to half that), but of course i wouldn't be able to decide which ones for sure until seeing them in person, at which point the ones i didn't want'd be up for grabs in case anyone'd want xtras of those loose. anyhoo just a notion, say so here if you might be interested :)
speakin of seeing repaints in person, i'm pretty sure i don't want a green33 but it'd be nice if i could at least Find a shocktroop & blackpilot so i could decide if i'm interested :frus:
vt

Jayspawn
09-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Good to hear from ya again vulcantouch!

The Star Wars Display is returning to the Westminster Mall, September 6-14th. I went to the display last year and was impressed. Worth checking out for a good thrill. It made me realize more than anything how many figures I have! Never the less, the fellow has a great setup and (I believe) every Vintage Star Wars figure to date including the extremely rare SW Luke, Vynal caped Jawa and Boba Fett in package! Which is impressive.

ces
09-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey, I got the Kotobukiya Darth Vader today. I redeemed my credit card points for it back in May. It is incredible. If any of you are using the MBNA credit card and don't know what to do with your points, I would recommend it.

mrhat
09-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Nothing Star Wars to report as of late. I did find the 2 Invader Zim Series 2 Hot Topic Figures I was after at the Wesminister Prominade. I also got a Marvel Select Emma Frost for 8 dollars and some chane because they forgot to remove the 1/2 off clearence sticker, muah ha.....

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Good to hear from ya again vulcantouch!

The Star Wars Display is returning to the Westminster Mall, September 6-14th. I went to the display last year and was impressed. Worth checking out for a good thrill. It made me realize more than anything how many figures I have! Never the less, the fellow has a great setup and (I believe) every Vintage Star Wars figure to date including the extremely rare SW Luke, Vynal caped Jawa and Boba Fett in package! Which is impressive.
Thanks for the info! I definitely need to head out there again. Hopefully he'll have trivia again, as I won last year. :D Don Frisque was his name (I think) and he was really nice. There was a hot girl around my age who was interested in his collection and mentioned Sabé, so I wonder if she'll be back. If so, I'm gonna propose. :D

Jayspawn
09-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I'll have some free time next week so I'll try to get down there.

Went into Super Wal-Mart on Hampden and found the Mustafar Sentury and AT-RT Driver, there was only 1 of each. Cool figures but I passed on them -still holding out for the repainted Clones and Tarkin wave. Still no sign of either. I did pick up an extra Pilot Obi-Wan because hes awesome.

Jayspawn
09-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Oops, almost forgot. I found the Battle of Hoth 5-pack at TRU on Mississippi yesterday! They're all indeed repacks, I passed on it as I have those figures already, but Its a good set for newbies. They also had more new Unleashed.

Wal-Mart on Hampden also had the full lineup of plush Mpire characters. They run about $7.99.

ces
09-10-2005, 10:27 AM
I haven't found much lately. I did get the Leia mini-bust in the mail. Great piece. Still on the look out for the black pilot and the Clone trooper evolution set.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Flatirons Crossing Wal-Mart in Broomfield had about 4 each of the Clone and Sith Evolutions sets, as well as many Jedi vs. Sith and Jedi vs. Separatist Battlepacks and plush M-Pire Luke, Vader, and Emperor. I got the Clone set and it is sweet! The Separatist Battlepack looks much better in person, IMO, so I think I'll eventually get that.

Jayspawn
09-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I walked into Greatland Target tonight at 7pm and found the ROTS cases in stock! You get 5 for $9.99. And they had 1 TIE Fighter w/ large wings! I almost bought it (because I'm a huge TIE Fighter fan) but couldnt bring myself to pay the $39.99.

Darth Jax
09-11-2005, 10:00 AM
i got myself a new TIE last night. the wings on the thing are huge. it was difficult to pay the $40 for it. they also had the newest wave of cups. saw the newly repackaged falcon as well. are there any changes with it from the OTC falcon?

jay (or anyone else really), did you pick up any of the cases? are they any better than the original flimsy ones?

ces
09-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I got a set Jax. I never saw the earlier ones, but these are about the same as the Target exclusive Vader and clone cases.

Jayspawn
09-11-2005, 07:51 PM
I was about to get those cases and then it occured to me, I dont have ANY Revenge of the Sith figures in the package. So not much a point in me getting them. Haha!

mrhat
09-12-2005, 12:40 AM
At the A-Mall target i finally picked up Obi-Wan Pilot, AT-RT driver, and Mustafar Sentry (whose base i really dig)... Nothing else though, still need 7 before the final ones of the year are released (3 Clone Repaints, Tarkin Wave, and Zet Jegessa (sp))

Jayspawn
09-14-2005, 10:23 AM
I found the Jedi vs Sepratists battle pack at Greatland Target yesterday. Just a bunch of repacks and not the best of any of the figures included. The Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace in the pack are aweful.

They still had plenty of ROTS protective cases available.

Jayspawn
09-14-2005, 03:36 PM
I went on a run today -didnt find anything except a Green Clone Commander at Super Target by Aurora Mall. That Target also had a few TIE Fighters and lots of protective cases. Still no Tarkins or other Clones.

ces
09-14-2005, 05:19 PM
I agree with you Jay. I don't know what Hasbro was thinking with that assortment. That Anakin is by far the worst one they ever made, and to put it back into production.

Jayspawn
09-18-2005, 11:14 PM
YEAH! I finally found a Shock Trooper (*ahem* red Clone Trooper repaint) figure today at Greatland Target. Awesome figure! I was talking to a friend of mine who works at a Super Wal-Mart and says that they seem to have people waiting for them whenever the Red Clones seem to arrive. He said it sucks bigtime cause scalpers have bought them cases at a time. But at least I found 1.

My Leia as Boussh bust should arrive on Wednesday!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Yesterday, at the Lafayette WM of all places, I got the green Clone Commander. There was only one, and there were a few AT-RT Drivers and older figures from the case. I didn't find any red clones, or black pilots.

mrhat
09-19-2005, 05:32 PM
I think Hasbro has forgotten about us Coloradians, but with the prices the Tarkin wave are fetching on ebay, we arient the only ones. Target by A-Mall still had a few Obi Pilots on the shelf, along with the same figs that have been there since april no doubt. Thats about it, i made my full rounds coming up with jack.

Jayspawn
09-21-2005, 04:35 PM
I think mrhat is right, Hasbro forgot about Colorado. I went on a big ol toy run today and didnt find squat!

I dropped by Barnes & Noble today and got the release date for Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels which should be out on or around 12/1. I'm really excited about this book!

But waiting for me when I got home was my Leia as Boussh Bust! Incredible piece!

Did anybody else here in CO (besides me) join Master Replicas Collector's Society? The Obi-Wan Kenobi Elite Edition Lightsaber goes on sale 9/29 to Members Only!

ces
09-23-2005, 07:35 AM
Hey Jay, I know how you love the Minibusts. shopstarwars.com has a very limited supply of the EII C-3PO hurry and order if your interested.
http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=104418;category_id=310;pcid 1=;pcid2=

Jayspawn
09-23-2005, 10:08 AM
AAAHHHHHKKk! I missed it ces. They're way gone. *sigh*

Jayspawn
09-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Woohoo! I picked up the Evolutions Clone Trooper and Sith sets at Super Target! Pretty good sets too! I have the Clone Trooper set opened -cool figures!

If anybody happens to see the AOTC C-3PO bust go back on sale at SWS.com -please let me know!

mrhat
09-25-2005, 03:08 AM
Did they have any Sith sets left?

Jayspawn
09-25-2005, 09:55 AM
Unfortunatly no mrhat. They had only 2 Clone sets and 1 Sith set. And truth be known, I didnt even see them there until some kid walked by and picked one up to look at.

mrhat
09-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Let's hope that set shows up again. Anyway, picked up the Star Wars Ulitmate Visual Guide, at Barnes and Noble, very cool book.

Darth Jax
09-27-2005, 01:50 PM
picked up a spud trooper at wallyworld today. nothing else new out there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks to Dark Marble, I got the black clone pilot at Flatirons WM, and thanks to my mom, I got the shock trooper at Super Target! I was worried about getting all three clones, but it's all good now.

Jayspawn
09-30-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm glad you finally got a black Clone Pilot Mr. JabbaJohnL. I have yet to see one but hes not that high on my list.

I got my order in early yesterday for Master Replicas Obi-Wan Kenobi Elite Edition Lightsaber from Episode I: The Phantom Menace. About another month or so for the wait. I'm really excited about it though, cant wait to get it!

OH! Almost forgot again, the next wave of figure & glass sets have arrived at Target! I saw them freshly stocked at Greatland Target the other day. The figures are all past winners but the glasses look cool!

ces
09-30-2005, 06:19 PM
This was a good week Star Wars-wise. Tuesday I got the Gentle Giant Grevious Marguet. Wednesday I finally found a black pilot and today I scored most of thr Bly wave. The odd thing was, I did not find the two figures I thought would be the easiest to get. Both Passel Argente and Cat Miin were missing. All of them look much better in person than the mock-ups at comic con. I also got the KB collector pack in the mail. Complete disappointment. I got it mainly for the Vader which is a repack from the TRU one and the stand. The stand is cheap piece of cardboard-crap.

mrhat
10-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Picked up General Grievous Bodyguard and Nemoidian guard (the newly painted ones) as well as the Sith Evolutions set at Super target by the Aurora Mall

Jayspawn
10-03-2005, 10:43 PM
It was a great day for me! I picked up Commander Bly and Gree at Greatland Target. They has most of the wave as well excpet for the Tarkin wave of course.

Jayspawn
10-05-2005, 03:34 PM
I went on a big ol' toy run today and have a few finds....

Wal-Mart on Abeline in Aurora, has a TON of Sith and Clone Trooper Evolution sets. If you need one or both, they have plenty! They had a few AT-TE Drivers also. I picked up a ROTS C-3PO there too.

K-Mart on Colfax & Chambers had the Emperor's Thown Room set w/ repackaged Stormtrooper, Royal Guards, Imperial Dignitary, and Emperor Palpatine. Nothing special, it was $24.99.

Super Target by Aurora Mall had the Jedi Duel (or whatever its called set) w/ repackaged figures of Vader, Luke, Han, Chewy and a Stormtrooper. Nothing special.

Today I recieved an Emperor's Royal Guard helmet made by Don Post back in the day. I'm gonna be fixing it up in the next few months. So that'll be fun.

mrhat
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
IT seems that the newest waves hit for like a day, then dissapeared again. Wonder what kind of distribution were gonna get for the Target Exclusives (Anakin/Darth Lava Reflection, Obi-Wan Lava Reflection, Cover Ops Clone, Etc...) Will I actually see them this time, unlike the clonetrooper from when the E3 toys were first released (I ain't gonna pay 50 bucks for it on ebay)

Jayspawn
10-07-2005, 09:27 AM
I had a great supprise! I went out with some friends last night and on the way home (about midnight) I stopped by Super Wal-Mart on Hampden. I didnt find anything and was on the way out when I decided to go back and have a 2nd look. In one of the asiles I foud a huge bin FULL of SW figures (I didnt catch before) and I started to go through them. They had EVERY ROTS figure released except for the Tarkin wave. I was able to finally pickup a Red Royal Guard and a Black Clone Pilot. All the varients were in the bin as well -apparently employees have been throwing new figures in the bin.

mrhat
10-07-2005, 12:33 PM
THe one in that shopping center by the Linens and things?

mrhat
10-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Disreguard that last post. I found it on MapQuest. I got A Commander Bly, Commander Gree, and a Clone Commander Repaint. NO RED GUARDS! (Why do they hate me so?) They also had a few nemoidian guard repaints, and about 2 each (from what i saw) of Bly and Gree. Have fun digging!!!

Jayspawn
10-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Its alright mrhat. I've NEVER seen or found a red guard till just the other day.

I should be getting an extra Leia as Boussh Minibust today from Toynk.com. They wouldnt cancel my order and shipped it out anyways. So I need to find something to do with it. Maybe I'll keep it to use for trade later or sell at cost to an interested party. Anybody?

Darth Jax
10-10-2005, 06:52 PM
opened the mailbox today (i know, no mail it's columbus day - but i only check it intermittently) and awaiting me there was my first set of early bird figures. leia seems like a dwarf next to chewie.

Jayspawn
10-10-2005, 07:41 PM
They're showing up more and more. I'm really looking forward to getting the Chewbacca and R2 in the set.

ces
10-10-2005, 07:57 PM
I would love to help you out Jay, but I already have one. It is a great piece, I'm sure you can sell it.. You could also display one with the boushh head and the other with Leia's head?
I'm still waiting on my Early Bird Kit. I'm a bit annoyed. They have been mailing out for a few weeks, and I mailed my certificate in the day they came out. Hope it's not lost in the mail.

Jayspawn
10-10-2005, 08:12 PM
And I mailed my certificate out late. In late June I think. Figure Hasbro put all the certificates in one big pile and processed them in random order.

Darth Jax
10-10-2005, 08:20 PM
i waited a couple weeks before i sent my first one in. don't remember if the certificates were numbered or not, that may be how they're shipping them out.

jay did you get my PM?

Darth Jax
10-10-2005, 08:32 PM
due to the excitement of my early bird kit arriving, forgot to mention that i found a single plo koon fighter at target and a single spud trooper at wal-mart after work today (neither are still there, as i picked them up).

mrhat
10-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Got my early bird package today (hurray my handwriting IS legible!!!). The figs are cool, I had some standing issues with luke for a sec, leia's legs are permanantly in place, Chewey you gotta lean back a bit, and R2 of course is easy.

Darth Jax
10-11-2005, 06:36 PM
picked up a carded #6 shocktrooper today. haven't seen much of the new figures that are starting to show up, and still no sign of tarkin existing.

mrhat
10-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Ironically Jay, Chewbacca and R2-D2 are re-releases of older figs... Chewey is a kit-bash of VOTC Chewey (with a new head) and R2 is the VOTC version, minus all the attachments (Extention arm works though). Luke and Leia are all new however.

Jayspawn
10-12-2005, 12:03 AM
I got my Early Bird set in the mail today as well! Cool looking figures. Leia looks great with her hood up. The Luke still looks neat. I left mine in the box.

Did you guys see pictures of Gentle Giant's upcoming Darth Sidious minibust? holy crap that looks amazing!

Here's a link....

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12511&d=1129089359

Jayspawn
10-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Woah! How could I forget? Greatland target STOCKED all the exclusives today including Plo Koon's Starfighter (doesnt come with Koon though), Lava Reflection Anakin and Obi-Wan, and the Attack on Coruscant Clone 5-pack. They also had a bunch of Commander Blu and Gree along with some Mustafar Senturys.

Jayspawn
10-13-2005, 03:25 PM
I picked up the Clone Attack on Corsuant 5-pack at Target this morning. They also had 7 or so Lava Reflection Vader and Kenobi figures.

Jayspawn
10-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Thought I'd post a quick picture of the Royal Guard helmet I'm working on. Its in the shop now and just got a few coats of paint today. I'm very pleased with how its coming along...

ces
10-13-2005, 06:14 PM
Thought I'd post a quick picture of the Royal Guard helmet I'm working on. Its in the shop now and just got a few coats of paint today. I'm very pleased with how its coming along...

That is very cool Jay. You need to post directions.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2005, 08:45 PM
I got my Early Bird set on Tuesday. It was odd, since the box was small enough to fit inside the mailbox, which I wasn't expecting. I like this set a lot, but the stands are kind of crappy (they don't fit in the backdrop from April).

So far, I've found Gree, the Neimoidian, and Wookiee Commando. Not too bad, I guess. I assume everything will get easier to find as time goes on.

mrhat
10-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey jay, whcih Target did you go to??? I went to A-Mall and Greatland Target and nothing of the sort was there... In other news, Wal-Mart (off of Exposition) is setting up their Star Wars Island for the Holidays, so we will hopefully see new stuff there shortly... If you are looking for either Clone or Sith Evolutions, they have pleanty...

Dark Marble
10-14-2005, 09:33 AM
I got my Early Bird Set in the mail yesterday, and I was also suprised by how small the package looked. Even the figures looked samill in the package. But it is a nice set that I am glad I picked up.

I was able to take a trip to the Big-K yesterday out in Broomfield and found the Temple Assault set. It took a lot of looking before it became visable and it was the only one there. That K-mart out there is such a depressing place.

ces
10-14-2005, 07:22 PM
I was able to take a trip to the Big-K yesterday out in Broomfield and found the Temple Assault set. It took a lot of looking before it became visable and it was the only one there. That K-mart out there is such a depressing place.

It's not just that KMart, it is all of them. I hate going into them. They are just very dirty, cramed places. I'm shocked that they are open at all. They are over priced.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2005, 07:51 PM
I got my Early Bird Set in the mail yesterday, and I was also suprised by how small the package looked. Even the figures looked samill in the package. But it is a nice set that I am glad I picked up.

Where was it? When I went there on Monday I couldn't see any of them at all.

The Boulder Target has all their exculsives (except the clone) in their stockroom, but not yet on the floor.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Today the Superior Target had several lava figures and 2 Plo Koon Starfighters. They looked good but I had to pass for the time being. No Clone Battlepacks yet.

Darth Jax
10-16-2005, 09:43 PM
picked up 3 clone packs today at various targets. they are out there. given some time you'll find one jabba, or next time i see one i can probably pick it up for you. saw the lava reflection figures. i'll pass for the price (speaking of price most of the rest of the sw stuff is reduced in price, but it seems to vary by which target you're at). saw a couple plo koon fighters as well, but i'd already gotten the one i wanted. wally world has the SW island up, but the ones i went to were pretty pathetically stocked. still had much better stuff in the regular toy aisle.

mrhat
10-17-2005, 01:19 AM
Got a set of Lava Reflection figs today at Greatland Target, they still had a set left as of 5:10 p.m. No Utapau Clone there as of yet... I was actually at the target looking to pick up the Nightmare on Elm Street Boxed set, but they had none... The new Target that just opened up in Stapleton had Sever Captian Antillies, Utapian Warrior, and Zett Jugessa's, along with the Obi-Wan Pilot Wave and a random mix of Vaders, they also had 1 Mon Calimari Senator whos name escapes me at the moment (The one from the ever elusive Tarkin wave)

Dark Marble
10-17-2005, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. JabbaJohnL]Where was it? When I went there on Monday I couldn't see any of them at all.QUOTE]

It was really hard to see! The Big K down there has all of their Star Wars stuff stuck at the begining of the aisle behind a support pillar. All of their battle packs are directly behind that pillar and the Temple Assault was stuck in on its side next to the battle backs. I scanned for a long time before I finally saw it. And the price on it said $24.99 but they tried to charge me $26.99 at the register. I really hate going down there! At the time I needed to buy a few other things for home, but I just couldn't bring my self to look around. That store just really makes me sad, I agree with you ces.

vulcantouch
10-19-2005, 12:09 AM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=426355&postcount=1854

Jayspawn
10-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Speaking of Big K (or K Mart), I'm on the lookout for the Super Deformed figures. I've seen Chewbacca and C3P0, but I'm looking for Vader, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett.

Yesterday I got The Star Wars Poster Book in the mail from Amazon.com. It has all the theatrical and promotional posters from the 6 movies and other things. I was considering writing a book like this as I have a lot of the posters IN the book. But it looks like Steve Sansweet beat me to it. It has some great artwork too, I highly recommend it!

Amazon also has in Trisha Biggar's book, Dressing a Galaxy. it just came in yesterday and its looking to be a winner. I'm eagerly awaiting my copy. Theres just a bunch of great Star Wars books coming out now.

Dark Marble
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
The big K I was at last week did have the Darth Vader super deformed figures. I really didn't look to close at them because I am not planning on collecting them.

The poster book sounds really cool, I might have to pick it up!

Jayspawn
10-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Went on a run today...

Media Play has some Galactic Heros Backpack danglers (they had Boba, Han, Luke and Yoda).

I also found the Episode III DVD 3-packs at Wal-Mart on Abeline. There's 3 sets which include Palpatine, Vader, Dooku & Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin & 3 Clone Troopers. ALL the figures are repacks and are far from the best of any of the figures.

NewForce Comics should be shipping out my Sandtrooper, Yoda and Vader Busts next week. Thing is, I'm randomly going to get a Sandtrooper without knowing WHICH of the 2 versions. So thats kinda frusterating. Are you getting these ces? Darth Jax?

ces
10-21-2005, 07:07 PM
I got two Sandtroopers in the mail Yesterday from shopstarwars.com I got the white and orange troopers. They did a great job on them. I have found nothing lately. I have to say that Walmart on Abeline has to be my least favorite Walmart.

ces
10-21-2005, 09:51 PM
Here is my pic of the troopers

Jayspawn
10-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Looks great ces! I cant wait to get mine next week!

sith_killer_99
10-22-2005, 08:05 AM
Yeah, very nice. I need to go ahead and order these already, my C3 Sandtrooper would look even sweeter next to these guys.:D

Darth Jax
10-23-2005, 09:34 AM
i took a chance that this one would not be available at retail. i'm expecting my sandtrooper next week as well.

jabba any luck finding a clone attack battlepack yet? i've got an extra.

Jayspawn
10-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I recieved a couple of NEW things thanks to the wonderful internet...

- My copy of "Dressing a Galaxy" by Trisha Biggar arrived in the mail yesterday. The book is simply amazing. The photography and detail of this book is unbelievable. Easily one of the best Star Wars books EVER. Amazon.com has it available for an awesome price. I highly recommend it!

- I won a Thermal Detonator off Ebay for an awesome price too. It arrived 1st thing this morning. And its pretty spiffy. I call it "The World's Most Expensive Tennis Ball" cause thats how big it is. Anyway its cool.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-26-2005, 06:13 PM
i took a chance that this one would not be available at retail. i'm expecting my sandtrooper next week as well.

jabba any luck finding a clone attack battlepack yet? i've got an extra.
I actually haven't been to any Targets since the exclusives came out, and I don't have Plo's ship or the battlepack. I think I am going to hold off for now on them, to see what the stores still have, but that extra one may soon come in handy! Thanks!

Jayspawn
10-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Its another mile stone for me here on SSG. This will be my 4,000th POST!!!

My, I have been busy. Trying to keep up with all the high-end collectibles coming out this fall and next year and being a Moderator here on SSG has been a blast!

Litte bit a news to celebrate! A Mini Bust has charged to my CC and is scheduled to arrive on November 1st -the arrival date of Revenge of the Sith on DVD. How ironic is that? Not to mention that I'm going to the Paul McCartney concert that same day! Its gonna be a busy rest of the year and next!

ces
10-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Have you all seen sideshow's new Leia. She is incredible. I cannot wait for the 12" line to come out.
I love all the high end collectibles coming out. Too bad they are all so much and so cool. It takes a ton of restraint not to buy them all. Sideshow has quickly taken over as my favorite.
I think soo, I will be just getting the 3 3/4 inch line from Hasbro.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-29-2005, 05:05 PM
Today at the Superior Target, they had several lava Obi-Wans without cases, similar to the Vader I saw a few days ago. Is someone buying the figure for the case, taking the figure out, and returning the caseless figure? Or is that how they're shipping now?

mrhat
10-29-2005, 05:43 PM
Picked up the Holorgaphic Emperor at TRU off of Potomic today, they had a few left on the pegs, they ring up as $9.99 a pop. So if you don't feel like spending 30 bucks on things you already have or 10 bucks for the one thing you really want... Is it just me or is 2005 the YEAR OF EXCLUSIVES!!! It seems more exclusive figures have come out this year than any previous year if I recall correctly...

Early Bird Kit
Holo Yoda
Target Trooper
Lava Vader
Holo Leia
Holo Emeror
Lava Anakin (Vader)
Lava Obi Wan
Cover Ops Trooper
Utapau Shadow Trooper
Obi Wan with Baby Luke
Bail Organa with Baby Leia
Wedge Antilies
Celebration 3 Darth Vader
I think thats It...

Darth Jax
10-30-2005, 11:39 AM
been out of town for the last week and doesn't sound like i missed much. did manage to find quite a bit in KC though. picked up 2 of the 3 dvd collections (clones and sith - i liked the packaging), a couple of newer figures, yoda bust and a koto vader at retail. waiting for me when i got back was my sandtrooper bust. makes visiting the family much more palatable when i can haul back some new toys.

ces
10-30-2005, 11:53 AM
You had a great run Jax. How does the Yoda look? I ordered mine on line. Last time I ordered one, they sold out and I never got the EII Yoda

Darth Jax
10-30-2005, 09:52 PM
yoda looks quite serene and placid leaning on his cane. much better than him with a lightsaber, but since it's ep 5 they couldn't include it. kinda disappointed by the paint application on his hair. it's mostly not there so he his locks mostly the color of his head.

picked up some horror themed items today; tall man and leatherface. passed on the new nightmare freddy and bunny. finally got the jason/mommy 2 pack opened. quite impressed with the number of murderous accessories included.

Jayspawn
10-31-2005, 08:59 AM
I saw those Friday the 13th 2-packs last week at Media Play. Pretty cool looking. Nice setup.

'05 is a year of exclusives alright mrhat. Thankfully some of them are worth passing on. I have a feeling that next year will be another one of those exclusive years.

My Sandtrooper Bust should be arriving tomorrow. Orange pad? White pad? Sometimes I hate waiting.

mrhat
11-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Well I got Episode 3 not 30 minutes ago at the Chambers/Parker Wal-Mart... I wish that sticker that keeps the movie and the bonus disk were attached to the plastic and not the actual movies. Episode 3 is fine because it has another layer of celophane to get through, the bonus DVD does not, and if you arient careful, there will be a hideous sticker residue on it. While I was there, i decided to check the toy asile, and low and behold, a lone Cat Miin and on another peg, a lone Passel Argente. SCORE! Anyway, happy hunting!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-01-2005, 07:08 PM
My crappy little Lafayette Wal-Mart has definitely taken a turn for the better lately. About a week ago, my mom found some of the final five (though I only know about the 501st trooper, but I think she got them all). Also, this morning while getting the DVD, I found Grievous' Bodyguard, Cat Miin, Passel Argente, and the DVD Clone pack. :thumbsup:

I have yet to go to TRU for the Emperor but I may end up just getting it online.

Jayspawn
11-02-2005, 05:30 PM
My Sandtrooper Bust arrived in the mail. I would have ordered 2 if I had knowen at the time that there was going to be 2 versions. But I did get the white shoulder pad version. Its another awesome pievce by Gentle Giant. I'm gonna track down the orange pad version next.

ces, did you get your Vader or Yoda busts yet?

vulcantouch
11-03-2005, 10:55 PM
"i grow tired of asking this, so it'll be the last time. . ."
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=426355&postcount=1854 (and updated embedded link (http://www.bbts.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS11467&mode=retail))

Jayspawn
11-03-2005, 11:13 PM
vt, I really want the Exclusive Droid 5-packs but I've decided to pass. Reason being, as cool as they are I cant justify paying the lowest price I've seen on them. I can customize my own set for half the price! They are great sets but EE (and a few other etailers) are stretching this one a little much.

vulcantouch
11-05-2005, 02:25 PM
-have you seen a price lower than what i've cited above?
fair enough, thanx for answer ;) can't say i don't share some of your feelings; even if i do get this i doubt i'd keep all of them anyway (would likely trade away the ones i didn't like, in case anyone's interested). so, anyone else intrested?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-05-2005, 08:57 PM
I finally found and bought a Clone Attack on Coruscant Battlepack today at Super Target. They still had a few left, in addition to a few Plo Koon Starfighters and millions of lava figures. There were also a few new Collection 1 figures, but nothing too great.

Jayspawn
11-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Nothing stellar, but I did pick up the last Unleashed Obi-Wan at Greatland Target for only $3.47! They didnt have any Anakin left to go with him unfortunatly.

I should be getting my Anakin Skywalker LE lightsaber replica from Attack of the Clones today or tomorrow. Master Replicas had a sale on November 1st and I was able to order an Anakin Lightsaber from ROTS for cheap!!!

Jayspawn
11-08-2005, 03:50 PM
SCORE! I took a trip out to Park Meadows this afternoon and walked into Toys'R'Us and bought a Holographic Emperor Exclusive without having to buy $29.99 worth of other stuff. He was $9.99.

FedEx dropped off my Anakin Skywalker LE Replica this morning. It came out quite a while ago but I got it for an awesome price!

Darth Jax
11-08-2005, 05:03 PM
i picked up a holo emperor at TRU today also. didn't have anything that i needed, or even anything i was tempted to pick up extras of - so i bought the fig outright like Jay.

picked up the repainted clones and holo emperor galactic heroes at wallyworld. the little buggers are too cute not to get them.

mrhat
11-11-2005, 02:03 PM
The freshly opened Hot Topic at the Aurora Mall had all the series 4 bust ups, (yoda, emperor, grievous, clone trooper, etc...) Finally they have the picture of the character you are getting right on the box! They also had a few of the Simpsons tree house of horror bust ups. That's all the news for today, i fear.

Darth Jax
11-11-2005, 06:19 PM
picked up the sewer trooper evolutions set at target (SW plaza) on my way home from work tonite.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Superior Target had 2 white clone Evolutions sets today. I hid one for m'self as I didn't have the funds.

ces
11-11-2005, 09:12 PM
I pre-ordered the Sideshow 12 inch Luke today. I cannot believe how quick the exclusive version sold out. It's great that they got the liscense. I found the holographic Plo Koon today at the New Target off I-70 and Quebec. I am finally done with the Revenge of the Sith Figures, excluding the Target Exclusive Shadow Trooper

Darth Jax
11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I am finally done with the Revenge of the Sith Figures, excluding the Target Exclusive Shadow Trooper

did you find em all, or just the ones you wanted?

ces
11-11-2005, 10:06 PM
did you find em all, or just the ones you wanted?
They were all there. Well the final five. They only had one of each, except for the R4 and 501st

mrhat
11-13-2005, 07:04 PM
I FINALLY got the Red Royal Guard and the Wookie Heavy Gunner at the A-Mall target the other day. Phew, im glad i got that out of the way. just need the clone repaints (pilot and regular clone) and the phadow trooper.

Jayspawn
11-14-2005, 12:29 PM
I went on a small run today before work and found Holographic Aayla Secura and Plo Koon at Super Target by A-Mall. I also got R4-P17. They had the Senators IN the Tarkin wave but NO Tarkin! Well its as close I've come yet to finding him. He'll show up eventually. No 501st either.

Darth Jax
11-15-2005, 08:01 PM
went by many stores today, but all was not completely lost. picked up scrubs season 2 (i didn't even know it was being released). but more importantly found a lone 501 trooper. if only tarkin would show up. the others i can live without should i not find them, but i'd like the elusive imp. officer to round out my ROTS line.

Jayspawn
11-16-2005, 05:17 PM
I went on a toy run today -didnt find anything new.

However, I did recieve my other Sandtrooper Bust in the mail. :thumbsup:

ces
11-16-2005, 09:35 PM
I went on a toy run today -didnt find anything new.

However, I did recieve my other Sandtrooper Bust in the mail. :thumbsup:
Which color did you get Jay? I got my AOTC C-3PO bust in the mail today. I would watch the site close to see if they have any extras.

Jayspawn
11-16-2005, 09:58 PM
I got the orange pad version. I have all 3 now so I'm set.

I heard the AOTC C-3PO Bust was arriving for the few people lucky enough to order one in the few minuets they were sold. I've found them on the site TWICE since, but there's been en error BOTH times I've added it to my cart.

Jayspawn
11-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Amother GREAT Star Wars day for me! I picked up Star Wars Chronicles:The Prequels at Costco today. Its in stock for $89.99 and a MUST HAVE for every Star Wars Fan.

For those of you who dont know what Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels is, its a complete documentation of Episodes I, II & III. It covers EVERY prop/weapon, costume, hair style, make up, ship, location, and every angle and detail of each. The detail is absolutly amazing.

mrhat
11-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Got the Utapau Shadow Trooper at A-Mall target today, when they first opened, i went back a bit later and they were gone. Also if anyone is interested, Suncoast has the Ultimate Matrix collection (the one with the neo mini bust) for 39.99!!! (originally 129.99)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Superior, Westminster, and Broomfield all had ZERO Utapau Shadow Troopers today. That made me really happy. :dead:

Darth Jax
11-20-2005, 08:12 PM
i didn't see any in my neck of the woods. hopefully the targets near me are just behind the times (as usual).

Jayspawn
11-21-2005, 08:49 AM
I saw the Utapau Shadow Trooper at Greatland Target in Aurora a day ago. I've been out so I've not been able to post it. There was a dozen or so. I'm all about the Clonetroopers, but I couldnt justify spending 12.99 on it. No way! I could customize my own at Hasbro's quality for less than half the price!

Anyways, I did recieve Gentle Giant's Darth Vader and Yoda Minibusts in the mail the other night! Their products keep getting better and better. Definatly worth getting if you like great Star Wars Collectibles! These are among the best!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Yesterday at the Boulder Target I got the Shadow Trooper, so all is well.

I keep seeing the white clone Evolutions set more, too. The only two figures I need for 2005 are Tarfful and the Wookiee Heavy Gunner, but I'll get the former online and the latter has popped up now and then.

Jayspawn
11-23-2005, 10:45 AM
FedEx dropped of my Anakin Skywalker LE this morning! And in similar news.....

My Replica Collection is being featured on this site....

http://www.mrcollectors.com/index.php?action=view&viewby=all&user=90

Jayspawn
11-28-2005, 09:54 AM
I had a great score yesterday at Costco. I went in and found The Star Wars Chronicles by Deborah Fine. This is the Original Edition!!! It was only $89.99. They go for a hell of a lot more online (used, at that).

I also dropped by Wal-Mart on on Abeline and saw 3 Red Royal Guards on the pegs. And I picked up a single on at Greatland Target a few days ago. These seem to be reappearing. If only Tarkin would do the same.

mrhat
11-28-2005, 10:26 PM
According to "the list" pertaining to the "Seperation of the Twins" Case Assortment, a Tarkin is supposed to be in the case along with red guards and some other odds n ends. Also from what info I have TRU is going to have "Mega Buy" sets with Tarkin/Mon Mothma and Ask Ask/Mon Mothma. I looked yesterday but to no avail. I managed to pick up the new cup set from target (leia, vader, stormtrroper) from the A-Mall target... Thats about it on the SW front

Kidhuman
11-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Actually it is a blue gurad with the seperation of the twins. Also it does have Tarkin and Meena in it, no Ask AKKKKs

Jayspawn
12-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Woohoo! I found Tarkin today!!!!! AAHHHHahahaha!!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it you Scalpers!

Anyways, I found him at Wal-mart on Abeline. He was the only one. They did get the Seperation of the Twins Obi-Wan and Bail figures. They had lots are were only $4.77! Thats a LOT better deal on exclusives than Target sells. Thats why I'm boycotting Target Exclusives.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I made a pretty good haul for my birthday yesterday, including the Separation of the Twins figures and the TIE Fighter, among other things. :thumbsup:

The Lafayette WM, of all places, had several Twins figures today, along with some Tarkins, red guards, and the others from this case.

Darth Jax
12-03-2005, 11:52 AM
no tarkin for me yet. but i did get my vader bust from UPS today. he looks great. i'm a little surprised by the length of his lightsaber though.

Jayspawn
12-05-2005, 09:40 AM
I recently recieved a lot of Celebration III signed photos. There were some I was able to get online in a set for an awesome price! In the set I got Kenny Baker, Leanna Walsman, Richard LeParmiter, Barry Holland, Michael Sheard, Orli Shoshan, Sandi Finlay, Ralph Brown, Jay Lagia-- (however you spell it), Christine Hewitt, and Caroline Blankiston.

mrhat
12-06-2005, 02:22 AM
Gooooooooooood Morning Colorado!!!! Well after a bit of nothing, a bone was finally thrown to me today, I went to Wal-Mart (the new one on 30th and Tower) to pick up Clone Wars volume 2, and as I waited for the guy to pull the display apart so I may have access I decided to check out the toy asile. And to my udder shock, TARKIN AND ASK AAK!!!! They had 5 or so of each, got a set for me and one for my friend. Also in the CW display were the exclusive 3 packs which are 10 bucks. They had pleanty. Thats all for now!!

Jayspawn
12-06-2005, 05:46 PM
I picked up the Clone Wars Grevious, Cody, and Obi-Wan set at Wal-Mart. The DVD was cheaper at Costco so I bought it there.

Jayspawn
12-08-2005, 01:17 PM
I found a slew of figures ar Greatland Target yesterday. I picked up a 501st Blue Clonetrooper and a Padme. They also has Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Shakk Ti, Ask Akk and a couple Tarkins. Good to see some of the older figures again.

I have a Mark Hamill autograph in the mail as a Christmas gift to me.

I went to an early screening of The Chonicles of Narnia last night. Not as good as Lord of the Rings, but pretty good.

Darth Jax
12-08-2005, 07:59 PM
i finally found a tarkin. my ROTS toy experience is complete as far as i'm concerned. sure if i find the few others that i don't actually have i'll pick them up, but i'm not missing them much.

Jayspawn
12-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Today I recieved a CIII photo signed by Mary Oyaya. I was too busy at CIII and I missed her, but I was able to get it for convention price.

Darth Jax
12-13-2005, 04:00 PM
picked up series 4 of the bust-ups and a force FX saber at mediaplays store closing sale today. i'll wait until things get marked down further before picking up some of the NJO books and assorted dvds that i might want.

Jayspawn
12-14-2005, 09:04 PM
I picked up a few things there also Darth Jax. I'm gonna go in the next week or so agai and see what deals they have then.

Anyway, today I recieved my 1st Mark Hamill autograph ever! Its a great picture from Return of the Jedi. So I'm pretty excited.

Jayspawn
12-15-2005, 09:17 AM
This was forgetable so I didnt remember until today. Last night I found all the new Unleashed Battle Packs at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden. They STINK!!!!! Please, please, please if you can help it, do not buy these!!! I inspected them to get a better look and they're just stupid! Lets send a message to Hasbro by not buying them.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Nothing great, but the Lafayette WM got in some of the Saga lightsabers a few days ago. The packaging looks just like the ROTS one, but with silver outlining instead of orange.

mrhat
12-22-2005, 02:24 AM
Finally got my very first MR product the other day, it was the Mace Windu Force F/X lightsaber (you gotta love sales) my only gripe is with the color of the blade it is more of a white with purple racing stripes if you will. I've been told this is a common problem which hasnt been reconciled as of yet... Nothing new other than that to report.

Jayspawn
12-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I've heard of that happening mrhat. You could try returning it for another one if the retailer will do that (and if they have anymore). Another friend of mine who has one has a bright purple blade -so his works just fine.

I went into Super Wal-mart on Hampden last night and found the Early Bird Kits on clearence for only $15! DDhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!

mrhat
12-22-2005, 11:49 PM
The problem is it was a strange way that I got it, actually. My friends fiance's had gotten him one for X-mas, and that same day his friend who works at some sort of store that sells them saw that they were pretty cheap (70 bucks) so he picked that one up, his girlfriend found out he had gotten one, and so they had an extra, I said I'll take it... So I am happy all in all, it might be a cool error thing thatll be worth something... Oh wel, its still pretty awesome

ces
12-24-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey I picked up the new saga wave of figs at the new Wal-mart at Tower and I-70. That is one trashed out store for being so new. They had several of all of them, the new force battlers and Transformers.
Is anyone else getting the new 12 inch figs from Sideshow? SO far I have gotten both the exclusive versions of Anakin and Luke.

Jayspawn
12-24-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm getting both Luke and Anakin ces! I cant wait to get them, though its gonna be a long while till we get Anakin. I cant wait for Obi-Wan!!!

Last night a friend of mine for an early Christmas gift gave me a Vintage ROTJ X-Wing Fighter STILL in the original box! WOW! I got him an awesome Star Wars item as well.

Jayspawn
12-26-2005, 09:07 AM
I hope everyone in Colorado had a great Christmas this year! The relatives and Santa were good to me this year. Among Star Wars gifts I recieved...

Mace Windu LE Lightsaber Replica
a 8x10 photo SIGNED by Mark Hamill
couple of Mpire SW ornaments

In other news I was in Greatland Target on the 24th and almost every SW item had been clearenced off. Figures were $3.35, Plo Koon Starfighter was $13.98, figure w/glass sets $9.08. TIE Fighters for $27.98.

While I was out that day I saw the NEW Bib Fortuna and Boussh Leia at Wal-Mart. I didnt get them because I didnt want to wait in the checkout lines. I'm holding out for Boba Fett anyways.

mrhat
12-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Found the new Saga figs laying on my kitchen table this morning, Got All except Chewbacca. Bib Fortuna looks like hes either choking or is constipated... Leia Boussh is really short compared to her SOTE counterpart, which I suppose is ok since she was made to be in the right scale this time. Hans Carbonite block is a bit shorther this time around. Boba Fett is the same one from the Post E2-PreE3 offering (the one with the jetpack fire) with a slightly different color scheme, same goes for Barada. I managed to get 5 different holo figs (Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Luke, and Han) So all in all a good day... Got the star Wars Poster book, which is amazing to say the least. Got a lot of non SW stuff too though.

Jayspawn
12-28-2005, 09:15 AM
I got the Star Wars Poster Book as well mrhat. Its amazing! I'm hoping to get it signed by Sansweet one of these days.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-29-2005, 07:02 PM
I scored all of wave 2 of the Mpire figures at Boulder Target today for $1.74 each. What a sweet deal!

Jayspawn
12-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Thats a great price. I'd get the Boba Fett set.

ces
12-30-2005, 06:29 PM
I got my Sideshow Han by FedEX today. Nice piece. WIll look great with the Leia when she comes out.

Jayspawn
12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Awesome ces! How tall is he? Are you displaying him?

Jayspawn
01-03-2006, 08:29 PM
D'oh! I went on a HUGE toy run today looking for the new Saga figures and found NOTHING!!! All the Wal-Marts and Targets had reset their toy asiles for the new figures but have nothing. I went to 5 Wal-Marts and 3 Targets. Nobody has anything out.

That aside, the run wasnt a total bust. I picked up an awesome curio display case at Wal-Mart for $108 on clearance. And its lighted too!I got it for my Gentle Giant Star Wars Busts. They're gonna look sweet in it!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Score! I got the first wave of Saga 2 figures today (or at least the only ones I wanted)! My mom found Han at Superior Target for me, and hid the others. We later went to the Lafayette WM and I got Leia and Bib since they were $1 cheaper than at Target. They still had several of Han, Leia, Bib, and Boba, but no Chewie or Barada (though they were apparently at Target). WM also had the Transformers, Choppers, and Unleashed Battlepacks in healthy supply.

Jayspawn
01-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Me too Mr.JabbaJohnl!!! I was able to find all the new figures at a couple of Targets I went to this morning. I only bought Boba Fett. The others look alright. I might get han but the Carbonite block looks too small.

mrhat
01-06-2006, 12:15 AM
The carbonite block IS smaller than other releases, Compared to the kenner version (POTF2) The new SAGA 2 version is about 1/2 inch shorther and about an inch skinnier. So a definate shrinkage of hans block, not sure if this is more "in scale" with the movie or not, but the Han DOES fit behind it, it looks a bit odd from the back, but ok from the frontal view

Jayspawn
01-06-2006, 12:34 AM
I like the POTF2 version of Carbonite Han a lot better.

Jayspawn
01-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Sideshow's 12" Obi-Wan Kenobi goes up for sale today. I'm going after the Exclusive this time (whatever the exclusive will be).

Jayspawn
01-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Well I got my 12" Exclusive Obi-Wan ordered. The whole ordeal was a pain in the a--! But I have one on order so I'm happy anyways.

ces
01-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I got the Obi Wan pre-ordered too Jay. I do intend to get Pics of the 1/4 scale Sideshow Han up when I get some time. Nothing new to report at stores. I'm not too impressed with Hasbro's offerings thus far this year.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-07-2006, 04:28 PM
The Han on the carbonite block is smaller than the actual figure, particularly in the head. It's still a nice figure, though.