PDA

View Full Version : Dooku and the Cave of Evil

Pendo
08-24-2002, 05:12 PM
We all know that, from an Expanded Universe point of view, the Cave on Dagobah is surrounded by a dark presence of a dead sith lord, or something along them lines :o. If Lucas decides to go along this path in the Movies it is a possibility that it is Dooku who dies there.

Maybe Padmé has the children before Dooku dies and he kidknaps Luke trying to kill him on the orders of Sidious ("The Emperor knew as I did that if Anakin were to have any offspring they would be a threat to him"). He is pursued to Dagobah, still with Luke ("There's something familiar about this place") and duels with 2 or more Jedi, Yoda being one of them (Obi-Wan the other?). After Dooku is killed in the Cave of Evil, one of the Jedi return Luke to Lars, and Yoda sugests he remain on Dagobah to watch over the evil presence in the cave, and be able to train Luke when he is ready.

Anyone think this would work well in the movie?? What are your thoughs?

PENDO!

darthvyn
08-24-2002, 06:24 PM
i definitely feel that something will deal with the cave... i don't know about dooku kidnapping luke... but maybe they originally decide to hide luke on dagobah with yoda, and get pursued there...

JesusFreak
08-24-2002, 09:45 PM
That would be tight. He can take Luke to Dagobah then Yoda and Obi-Wan go there. Yoda can fight and kill Dooku then Obi-Wan takes Luke to Tatooine.

Darkross
08-27-2002, 10:26 AM
I still think that Luke and Leia will be born on Dagobah...and then they will part ways from there.

mini-rock
09-06-2002, 05:26 PM
I like it! Good theory Pendo.

For all the people who want to see Anakin kill Dooku though, this may not work.