PDA

View Full Version : Amazon.com AOTC Wave 2 12" figures pre-order question

JangoFart
08-23-2002, 07:43 PM
For those 12" collectors out there, I just noticed that Amazon.com has the Zam, Super Battle Droid, and Dooku in stock right now! Best bust a move over there b/f everyone and their uncle orders them!

BTW: They are $20.00 each.

Enjoy.

J

The True Maul
08-23-2002, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the info Jango Fart! :)

mini-rock
08-24-2002, 02:55 AM
Hopefully I'll be geting an email soon saying my pre-orders have shipped.

mini-rock
08-24-2002, 08:53 PM
For those of you who pre-ordered any of the AOTC Wave 2 12" figures fron Amazon has anyone been notified if theirs has been shipped?

Or has anyone received your pre-order shipment yet?

Also, what wave 2 12" figures did you get?

I have not been notified by email that my Amazon pre-order has been sent, but will let those of you who are anxiously waiting for your figures know when they do ship, so that way you will know yours should be shipping/arriving soon. :)

Thunderstorm1
08-25-2002, 12:30 AM
Mini-Rock,

Received my email today that Dooku, Zam, and Super Battle droid had been shipped.

Should be getting them this week

asiandoood
08-25-2002, 03:35 AM
I just recieved my notification...should be around 3-7 days they say ...woohoo!

mini-rock
08-25-2002, 05:30 AM
FINALLY!! Got my email this evening. Dooku, SBD, and Zam are on the way.

Thunderstorm1 and asiandoood, glad to hear yours are on the way as well. It's gonna be a long friggin week for me, and I'll be sitting in front of my living room window (like a dog) while my wife calls me a dork, waiting for UPS to show up.

Doc Brown
08-25-2002, 12:09 PM
and love your user ID jangofart...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! COOL :D

asiandoood
08-26-2002, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by mini-rock

Thunderstorm1 and asiandoood, glad to hear yours are on the way as well. It's gonna be a long friggin week for me, and I'll be sitting in front of my living room window (like a dog) while my wife calls me a dork, waiting for UPS to show up.

hahaha.... hey, I'm with you... although I dont have a wife to call me a dork, I'll say it to myself. I can't wait to see the Dooku posed next to my other Sith's :D :D

JediBoulton
08-26-2002, 03:21 PM
For everyone who is interested -- JarJar has sent these coupons out some time ago -- good for $5.00 off of TRU purchace -- here is the code :CHNKBKAMZNLT $5 off $35 (Expires) - 8/31/02

Thanks to JarJar for posting these codes -- the last one still works!

Thunderstorm1
08-27-2002, 04:53 PM
Well, I received my items today and what do you know Dooku had a damaged window, Damn TRU they do this all the time, hope everyone else gets theirs in ok condition

derek
08-27-2002, 04:59 PM
thunderstorm,

which body does dooku have? the new super joe body, or the one that came with jango? pics if possible.:)

The True Maul
08-27-2002, 05:26 PM
Derek, Count Dooku has the super joe bodyand it's better this way. Mine was a variant his thumb was put on backwards with the nail facing in it looks strange! :) :crazed:

derek
08-27-2002, 05:43 PM
true maul,

does your dooku have a joint in the mid waist area and double jointed arms and legs? that's the super joe body.:)

as for the reverse thumb nail, hasbro has been doing this for years. it seems they just flipped the mold or something, instead of sculpting different hands.

asiandoood
08-27-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Thunderstorm1
Well, I received my items today and what do you know Dooku had a damaged window, Damn TRU they do this all the time, hope everyone else gets theirs in ok condition

you are lucky...they ship out from Kentucky...and you are right there! :p

im still waiting for mine on the west coast...hopefully they'll come in decent condition.

mini-rock
08-27-2002, 07:04 PM
I'm going nuts waiting for these things, but I'm glad some of you guy's got yours already.:)

I'm not to worried about damaged or torn boxes since I take mine out to pose anyway.

tagmac
08-27-2002, 08:30 PM
Good....I also pre-ordered them, so hopefully I'll be getting notice soon.

asiandoood
08-27-2002, 10:21 PM
I'm going nuts waiting for these things, but I'm glad some of you guy's got yours already.:)

I'm not to worried about damaged or torn boxes since I take mine out to pose anyway.

:D I got two ...one to pose...one to put away. I only buy doubles of Siths though. So Im hoping one survived the shipping and handling.

tagmac
08-28-2002, 09:25 PM
The new 12" have been in stock for a few days now, and I still haven't heard anything. I passed up on the 12" Zam and Battle Droid in Target cuz I assumed I'd be hearing something about my order. The longer it takes, the more I fear I'm gonna get the "we couldn't get your merchandise" notice.

Doc Brown
08-28-2002, 10:06 PM
I recieved my notice of shipping today for all three!

Thunderstorm1
08-28-2002, 10:30 PM
I received all three of mine yesterday. They are great. Especially Dooku!!!!!

I'm sure you will get yours soon.

mini-rock
08-28-2002, 11:17 PM
I'm sure they have plenty to go around. I guess you could always shoot them an email, I usualy get a response within 8-10 hrs. :)

mini-rock
08-28-2002, 11:26 PM
Still nothing. Looks like another sleepless night! :(

I know Dooku is the most popular, but I'm interested to know who ordered and has received all three and what you think of the 2nd wave now that they are in you hands.

tagmac
08-29-2002, 12:14 AM
Thanks, guys. I pre-ordered mine over a month ago, so I'm hoping to hear something soon.

asiandoood
08-29-2002, 03:08 PM
Still nothing. Looks like another sleepless night! :(

I know Dooku is the most popular, but I'm interested to know who ordered and has received all three and what you think of the 2nd wave now that they are in you hands.

are you on the west coast like me?... supposely the tracking says it will arrive today [8/29]

im eagerly waiting :D

mini-rock
08-29-2002, 03:17 PM
are you on the west coast like me?

Yeah, I'm in S. Seattle. My delivery date changed from the 28th to the 29th so hopefully today 'cause my wife says if she hears one more complaint, about my figures, she's gonna kick me where it hurts!:eek:

asiandoood
08-29-2002, 03:55 PM
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH..... damn the shipping and handling. I just recieved it a few minutes ago. The packaging came crushed 1/3 of the way from the outside. When I opened it...2 figures were sandwiched together like a puzzle :mad: :mad: :mad:

Packaging is FUBAR and windows are damaged.

mini-rock
08-29-2002, 06:56 PM
asiandoood, that sucks! The figures weren't damaged were they?

My tracking# says my package is STILL in Seattle. Pacific is the next place they would go before it is delivered to me, so now I have a feeling I won't see these till possibly Tuesday. :(

asiandoood
08-29-2002, 08:52 PM
The figures look okay. The poses are a bit altered on Dooku's hand where he holds the saber, and his head is turned more to the side. I tried to fix the packaging as best as I can by popping it all back out. It is totally creased though.

I might just have to get off my *** next time and get one the old fashioned way :(

The True Maul
08-29-2002, 08:58 PM
Derek,

Yes it has all those things. And thanks for the info on the thumb!!:)