PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Star Tours

alex99
08-25-2002, 03:25 AM
I am looking for MOMCs Star Tours figures. I have new TRU exclusive landspeeder to trade.

Jedi_Bates
08-28-2002, 11:46 AM
I have 3 of the 4 star tours figures:
Rex
R3 D3
G2 4T

I would be willing to trade these for a TF Vader

RynBkr2002
09-04-2002, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry to let you know that you will most likely not ever be able to trade your Star Tours figures for a Toy Fair Darth Vader. While anybody can get the Star Tours for $38-$40 a set either from toy sites or e-bay, the Toy Fair Darth Vader can run you from $150 to $325, depending on where you go. . .You might have to lower your standards.

Jedi_Bates
10-02-2002, 07:09 PM
RynBkr

For one, mind your own business please. You obviously have no idea that i am willing to trade alot more the JUST THE STAR TOURS FIGURES for a toy fair vader. If you are just here to annoy and tell other people about what you think figures are worth then please refrain from doing it to me.

RynBkr2002
10-02-2002, 07:16 PM
Hey buddy, get a life...Yeah, that's really what I do with my life, annoy others. I'm not like most of the people on sites like this. I'm not a NERD. I have two kids that I try to get a few things for them every now and then. When they get to be 16 or so, they can sell them or keep them. I could care less!! You, like most others, are the die-hard fans, and wouldn't want your own wife to touch your precious toys. If you're mad, try better explaining yourself in your posts. I thought that, "hey, maybe he doesn't know how much those are going for." So I thought I'd post a reply. DON'T TAKE THINGS SO PERSONAL BUDDY!!

Jedi_Bates
10-02-2002, 10:53 PM
RynBkr

Just thought i'd let you know that i am not your "buddy" so you can go ahead and stop calling me that. Secondly, your an ignorant person who assumes that i am a "die- hard fan" despite the fact you have no information to support that whatsoever. Finally, you just dissed every single person who uses this site by calling them a "NERD" for doing the same exact thing you are. Overall, it seems like you are only here to make fun of people that enjoy collecting and discussing star wars and to be a jerk by making fun of the peple who take time and effort to make a cool website for star wars collectors to use. Oh yeah, what was with the thumbs up and the question mark?!?!?!?!?!? that made absolutely no sense at all.

RynBkr2002
10-03-2002, 11:07 AM
What a dork!

Jedi_Bates
10-03-2002, 03:23 PM
And why am I a dork?!?!?!? you dont even know me!

your stupidity astounds me