PDA

View Full Version : Any info on the 2003 Cloud Car & Sandwrawler ???

sicqnus
08-25-2002, 03:17 AM
I would like to know if anybody have some reliable informations on the upcomming Saga vehicles Sandcrawler & Cloud Car planned for 2003. I only know they should be stores exclusives.

hango fett
08-25-2002, 07:30 AM
not really...i just heard that they would be (maybe) out next year. sorry.
h

evenflow
08-25-2002, 08:24 AM
All rumors for now i think.

TylerD
08-25-2002, 11:34 AM
They haven't even been confirmed yet...

Sidiously Darth
08-25-2002, 03:08 PM
I heard FAO is going to start taking preorders for them to see if they can make Hasbro give them the exclusive rights to the toys. The same way they treated the Imp. Shuttle, which hasn't been confirmed by Hasbro, YET!!!

Please understand that the above statements about the Crawler and Cloud Car are not true but a reflection of my frustration w/ FAO.:frus:

SuperBattleDroid88
08-25-2002, 03:20 PM
Ignore this....

SuperBattleDroid88
08-25-2002, 03:31 PM
and this

Mar10Sir
08-27-2002, 01:50 AM
Well... these are all wishes for all I know. The Cloud Car would be quite nice but the Sandcrawler would be far too small (in proportion to the actual scale) to bother looking at it.

TylerD
08-28-2002, 11:50 PM
I seriously hope that FAO does NOT start taking pre orders for these vehicles. I think FAO sucks big time when it comes to Star Wars toys.

mylow thehutt
08-28-2002, 11:57 PM
do not Ingore this
:crazed:

FAQ better not get any exclusive rights,Wal-marts, targets,and toys R us,should be the only ones with exclusives rights.
And Hasbro better not think of making these Fan Club exclusives.:)

bigbarada
08-29-2002, 01:45 AM
They will most likely be exclusives. It's just the nature of the beast these days (the fanbase is no longer big enough to warrant a wide release of vehicles since we never buy more than one or let them sit and wait for them to go on clearance - people should realize that every vehicle that goes on clearance ruins the chances for another vehicle being made down the road).

I for one am excited about the Cloud Car, but I hope that it either comes with two pilots or none at all. Releasing a separate carded pilot would be preferable to having to buy two Cloud Cars just to get enough pilots for one vehicle.

Beast
08-29-2002, 01:48 AM
Since it's over a year away, it's a bit early to get in a tizzy about what store is going to get what exclusive. Target will likely get the Cloud Car, because it's been offered to them 2 or 3 times now and they have passed for somthing else. The Sandcrawler could be a problem due to it's size. FAO may be the only store that would be willing to gamble on such a large vehicle. Though TRU is always a possible choice. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

U.K.BOY
08-29-2002, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't say that the Sandcrawler was particularly large.

It is quite a lot smaller than the AT AT and about the same height as the AT ST ?.For length it would be shorter than the recently released 25th Anniversary X Wing(assuming that the original mould is used).

It would be nice to see a Sandcrawler about the same size as the AT AT, but the chances of that happening are about the same as me flying to the moon, OURS not Endor.

Looking forward to another Cloud Car though.

Can anyone tell me who got all the POTF2 Tie Fighters ?.

I was only ever able to find two and both boxes look like they got Mauled(pun intended).

UKBOY.

stad
08-29-2002, 12:40 PM
I know I got a few of the TIE's, but I seen plenty of them around, too. I just wish they were in abundance (like the A-Wing and DV TIE) when they went to clearance for $10!