PDA

View Full Version : Macauly Culkin Michael Jacksonifide!!!

scruffziller
08-25-2002, 09:49 AM
CHECK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hango fett
08-25-2002, 01:18 PM
wow. that's............................................ .......nice..?
...???
h

Pendo
08-25-2002, 01:28 PM
hehehe. That isn't that innocent little lad in Home Alone is it???

PENDO!

Darth Sidious
08-25-2002, 04:55 PM
Oh, how horrid! I never did like him, now it's just...worse. Someone dress that kid up as a Tusken so we don't have to see his face anymore! :D

TheFrankEinstein
08-25-2002, 08:07 PM
You guys just wait until the producers of NYPD Blue get HIM to try to fill Jimmy Smits's void in a few years. And then, maybe, yes! Gary Coleman! He does have experience as a security guard, after all.

plasticfetish
08-26-2002, 02:29 AM
Are you sure that's not just a bad wax statue of Macaulay Culkin?

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
08-26-2002, 07:14 PM
\:eek:/ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jargo
08-26-2002, 07:26 PM
I'm sorry, is that a photoshop thing or did the schmuck actually get a nose job? he was over here a few months back on tv and he has the weirdest voice. So high pitched like a girl, in fact he acts like a girl. Weird lanky streak of pi........ strange person. :sur:

I didn't swear - honest..........

has he actually done anything other than being Macauly Culkin since he made My girl?

scruffziller
08-27-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I'm sorry, is that a photoshop thing or did the schmuck actually get a nose job? he was over here a few months back on tv and he has the weirdest voice. So high pitched like a girl, in fact he acts like a girl. Weird lanky streak of pi........ strange person. :sur:

I didn't swear - honest..........

has he actually done anything other than being Macauly Culkin since he made My girl?

Nope, I just got it from People's magazine and scanned it.
What struck me was how he resembles Michael with that pale skin and those deep red blood colored lips like Michael has. He always seemed to have extra red lips even when he was in the home alone movies. I heard that (probably a joke though) he is going to play a priest in the Home Alone 4 in which he helps protects these kids from burglers or something.

QLD
08-27-2002, 04:41 AM
He made that crappy Getting Even with Dad movie.

That and The Good Son.

Ugh.

2-1B
08-27-2002, 04:49 AM
Yeah, and SPEAKING of Getting Even With Dad, I just saw it in the DVD bargain rack, and thought, "man, that is one mullet he has growing there!"
Frightening . . .

Mandalorian Candidat
08-27-2002, 02:56 PM
I actually feel bad for the kid. He got three sweet movie roles (Uncle Buck, HA, HA2) and then his career took a dump. Then his parents fought over his money and screwed him up mentally and emotionally. Then there's the whole Wacko Jacko thing. I wouldn't be surprised if MJ got into one of his hyperbaric chambers with Mac, Bubbles the chimp, and the Elephant Man's skeleton and had a wild orgy.

I hope he has some semblance of a normal life.

billfremore
08-27-2002, 03:05 PM
Actually he was pretty scary and freaky in The Good Son with our very own hobbit Elijah Wood

Patient Zero
08-27-2002, 03:09 PM
I don't care for this thread. Nope! Not one bit.