PDA

View Full Version : ok, only official figures posted

Anakin
08-25-2002, 09:02 PM
what are all of the OFFICIAL figures being made right now? i keep seeing lists with some, then the rest is just wish lists, i would like to know what figures are being made for SURE and what their gimmicks are for SURE, i keep reading about people complaining about boba's quick draw, where did they read that? is it official? please reply, i need to save money

Beast
08-25-2002, 09:10 PM
Those lists are from Retailer Catalogs. So they may or may not be coming out. The ones that Hasbro themselves confirmed for next year are: Aayla Secura, R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets, Padme: Arena Outfit w/ Cape, Imperial Sketchtrooper. The ones in the lists for Late December and January have not been confirmed by Hasbro. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Anakin
08-25-2002, 09:15 PM
i can always count on you jarjar, y do people hate you so?

Darth Vellner
08-25-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Those lists are from Retailer Catalogs. So they may or may not be coming out. The ones that Hasbro themselves confirmed for next year are: Aayla Secura, R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets, Padme: Arena Outfit w/ Cape, Imperial Sketchtrooper. The ones in the lists for Late December and January have not been confirmed by Hasbro. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Aayla Secura - A JEDI?
Imperial Sketchtrooper - Concept Stormtrooper?

Can you clear that up for me???
please.....

Beast
08-25-2002, 10:05 PM
Yes, Aayla Secura is the blue-skinned Twi'lek female Jedi. If you do a search for that name in the Saga section you will see the mock-ups and design sketches for the figure. She looks very cool, and I can't wait for her. :)

And yes, the Imperial Sketchtroop is the Concept Stormtrooper. Its the snide nickname that the figure recieved by those that wanted one of the figures actually from the movie, and saw the obvious cheating that occured in the voting. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
08-25-2002, 10:08 PM
Aayla was pretty visible in both the Jedi Temple and the Arena Battle. Just keep your eyes peeled for the only Jedi dressed like a stripper.:)

Darth Vellner
08-25-2002, 10:12 PM
Thanks JAR-JAR......I know who it is from the movie...I just did not know her name..
Can't wait for those....they all sound Great!

Chiesa
08-25-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Aayla was pretty visible in both the Jedi Temple and the Arena Battle. Just keep your eyes peeled for the only Jedi dressed like a stripper.:)

Stripper?? Maybe that is how she SEDUCES people to the force... hahaha... But seriously, yes Ayala does look really good even that lady they modelled after looks really reallly really good looking!! I defintely want to get my hands on one of those...

Cheers :D :crazed:

evenflow
08-26-2002, 05:48 PM
Hasbro shoudl make all the strippers and dancers - YARNA D'AL GARGAN. come on Hasbro.

sith_killer_99
08-26-2002, 06:05 PM
:crazed:

Mar10Sir
08-27-2002, 02:00 AM
Aayla Secure is cool (and sexy!). But what the heck is an Imperial Sketchtrooper?

Beast
08-27-2002, 02:07 AM
Judging by how long it was before Ephant Mon was first seen and when he's being released. We may see him during the summer at a convention next year, and he'll probably be released in the late Fall. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

patchiswelsh
08-27-2002, 04:48 AM
Ephant man is out in england
hehe
i know!!!!
And do you think there is any chance of Hasbro bringing out Aayla Secura early, like this year as she was made ages ago!!!