PDA

View Full Version : Need info on Life-Size Yoda!

OriginalBryGuy
08-26-2002, 03:32 PM
Hey all,

I'm sure this isn't the best section to post this so I apologize in advance.

I'm wondering if anyone has detailed info on the Episode I Lifesize Yoda by Pepsi. I may be getting one from a friend but wondered what a good price for it might be, I've offered 500 for it. I was also wondering how many were made, and any extraneous info anyone might have...that type of thing.

Any info is appreciated! :D Thanks...

stad
08-26-2002, 05:46 PM
500 is about right, if not a little high.

Mar10Sir
08-27-2002, 03:04 AM
This a 3D sculpt or a 2D cardboard thing?

DahrJin
08-27-2002, 09:51 AM
Do you know for sure if it's a Pepsi version, or could it be the Blockbuster version?

$500 for the Pepsi version is a good deal, since they seem to run a little higher in price than the Blockbuster one. I've seen them range anywhere from $500 to $800, depending on where they were located.

My brother has the blockbuster one, and I think the most he got offered for it was $300. I keep trying to convince him the little green goblin needs to come and live at my house. I have a room he would fell right at home in and everything.......:D

OriginalBryGuy
08-27-2002, 11:10 AM
Yep, it's this one here

http://www.originalplots.com/yodal.jpg

I guess the Blockbuster version is the same one without the stand? I've seen many lifesize yodas and I still think this one looks the best overall. That's cool though, I'll probably go for it.

*sigh*

There goes my chance to get the Imperial Shuttle, but OH WELL. ahha

Prince Xizor
08-27-2002, 12:04 PM
Does anybody know how tall it stands with and without the base?

stad
08-28-2002, 12:58 AM
I have the Blockbuster one, it is the same as the Pepsi, but without the plastic Pepsi base. Yoda stands just under 35 inches tall. Yes, the Pepsi one goes for a little bit more than the Blockbuster, as I only paid $250 for mine. It looks good with the life-size Ep. 1 Anakin.

OriginalBryGuy
08-28-2002, 05:54 PM
I have the Blockbuster one, it is the same as the Pepsi, but without the plastic Pepsi base. Yoda stands just under 35 inches tall. Yes, the Pepsi one goes for a little bit more than the Blockbuster, as I only paid $250 for mine. It looks good with the life-size Ep. 1 Anakin.

That's cool. I went ahead and plucked down the cash...ouch...I go to pick it up this weekend! :D

Thanks for all the responses!

bigbarada
08-28-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by DahrJin
I keep trying to convince him the little green goblin needs to come and live at my house. I have a room he would fell right at home in and everything.......:D

That sounds like me with this Icons TIE Fighter model replica that my brother has boxed up in his closet. I keep trying to tell him that I wouldn't mind holding it for him until he gets more space, but he's too lazy to dig it out of the closet. I think the fact that he pretty much got it for free has him feeling a little guilty.

The owner of Tally Hoe Studios was good friends with him and sent it to him so he could make some repairs and send it back. Well that was before Ep1 was released and he hasn't been able to contact her in over two years.